Nicki Minaj Lands No. 1 Album in the Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Best wrestling move to use in a real fight???

I'd have to say either the fame asser if you can nail it, or the pedigree.

I've always wanted to drill some punk with a pedigree.

Sweet Chin Music may not be bad, but that's just a kick.

v1-power

Reaction score
i have gave a punk a chokeslam and a ddt before and i got to say they worked good

Soulpower

PILEDRIVER... It ****ing hurts like hell! The Crippler Crossface and the Walls of Jericho are effective if applied correctly.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Man imagine if you slapped teh walls on somebody in a bar fight. Peopel would be like oooooohhhhh.

Truth

Reaction score
Ah wow....okay first of all I win all my fights with kicks, if you know how to kick your a beast, my head roundhouse is devistating, now secondly theres a 1 in 50 chance you'll ever be able to hit a wrestling move on someone in a real fight besides a DDT (headlock then just slam them down), and kicks but those arent wrestling moves.

xtremebadass

Probably a spinebuster or one of those modified Orton neckbreakers, I did that one before, ah imitating WWE moves is so fun I want a ring in my backyard, lol

King_Ash

Reaction score
I know the Europian Uppercut always knocks someone on their ass if done hard enough.

WeztSide

Reaction score
hmm let me think...RKO..STFU....TombStone if u really wanna hurt the guy.

Truth

Reaction score
Come on now, you obviously have never fought before or know nothing about fighting because theres no way in hell you can pull any of that off. Whatever you see in MMA, is the crap you can do in a real fight, wrestling....slim to none you will ever pull off more then 3 moves. (does not include amatuer wrestling).

4lkz

Reaction score
Honestly a choke like Samoa joe does should knock them out, masterlock is a good one too

xtremebadass

How can you get someone into a rear naked choke in a fight? Wrestling is fake, you have to atleast knock out the guy to make him lie motionless on the ground for just enough time to lock it on

4lkz

Reaction score
Very true.....or you could jump on his back, but the chance that you woul dbe behind him in a fight is almost impossible....so nevermind just scratch that one.