Nicki Minaj Lands No. 1 Album in the Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ChiWa

Reaction score
If you guys live where you are afraid of a gunshot or two a day, you have no businesess up here.

koberulz

Reaction score
DDT works well.

The problem with the enzugiri is that it requires you to push down on their hands with your foot to get off the ground. I've developed my own version which involves spinning the opposite way. Allows you to use momentum rather than leverage.

Side headlock. If you can get them on the ground with it, they're not going anywhere.

The superkick is a bad idea. If they catch your foot, you have absolutely no leverage for an enzugiri-type move, since your foot is the wrong way around.

xtremebadass

If you guys live where you are afraid of a gunshot or two a day, you have no businesess up here.

Dude you live in Oregon...you would be lucky to see a general store robbery out there let alone gun fire. It just doesn't happen

ChiWa

Reaction score
Gun fire doesn't mean anything bad is happening. It means somebody shot a coyote, a target, a digger squirrel, a racoon eatiing cat food, or something else that needed it. Some of us like to shoot for fun, and have no intention of ever pointing a gun at a person.
And I have heard several thousands of rounds of fire.

ChiWa

Reaction score
Dude you live in Oregon...you would be lucky to see a general store robbery out there let alone gun fire. It just doesn't happen
That is too funny. There me be alot of hicks up here, but we are beyond the General Store.

PS. Maybe I did it, but how this did become the gun control thread?

StageBomb

Reaction score
Full nelsons are like Kryptonie if applied correctly, they drain people so fast, and the Haas Of Pain is one of the most painful locks that you could possibly put on somebody. Trust me, Ive been on both sides of the nasty bastard.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
True, that's not proper... lmfao

If you spinebuster someone into anything really good it can do the damage.

Also, if you use those uppercuts to the jaw right, can do some damage to someone's head/ mouth/ teeth.

Plus headbutt - I wouldn't suggest headbutting someone's head, but a shot to the chest can do baaaaaaad damage.

Truth

Reaction score
Im laughing while reading this replies...kick them in the nuts? This proves your a pussy who is scared to actually fight, you will be called a pussy and if you dont refight the guy you'll get made fun of and pushed around for a while, chances are you wont be able to do anythinng about it tiehter because you cant fight, hence why you kicked them in hte balls.

Just get them in a ddt hold its the best thing to do. From here you can get them in a standing guillatine, ddt them which would be pretty hard, knee them in the face or gut. If you try and do a pedigree or whatever your gonna get your ass dropped and it will be well deserved.

xtremebadass

As long as you get a good hold on them, you can deliver some UFC flying knees in the face or the gut, you are made

Truth, werent u a mod?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Axis I wish that you would say sum like that next to a black person or two,you would get FUCKED up.

Truth

Reaction score
Well i was out for 2 weeks, then came back the other day and said i will barely be on, which is why i was demodded.

Another good fighting move is left jab, huge right haymaker. If done quickly enough it;ll be devistating.