Nicki Minaj Lands No. 1 Album in the Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
well there is a way cause i was in a fight not to long a go and the guy tried to punch me in the face and i grabed his armand as he tried to hit me with the other i ducked let the arm go did some kind of turn by him and aplied the choke samoa joe style and he got choked out so i let him go and check if he was still alive and left him to the care of his friends who didnt do anything to help him or u can simply give the bastard a gore

xtremebadass

Fight starts off, he punches you, you duck your head to the right or left, whichever hand hes punching with, you reach around his neck and RKO neckbreak him, he is grounded and you choose the submission, it's all you

Fiend.

Reaction score
lmao, i actually have used a full nelson [masterlock] before. oh, and i have given one person a suplex in an actual fight.

not my fault he was light. <_<

Wrestling Station

Masterlock
Kick in the nuts (low blow)
Thumb in the eye!
Face buster
elbow drag
wrist lock
chock lock

Switchy

Reaction score
when me and my bro were having a fight (it wasn't proper i gotta admit) when i was younger he caught my kick and i (honetly) knocked him out cold with an enziguiri to the back of the head

Reaction score
well a superkick would be cool because its fast but will be hard to pull off but a spinebuster will be good followed by a sharpshooter

Truth

Reaction score
well a superkick would be cool because its fast but will be hard to pull off but a spinebuster will be good followed by a sharpshooter

Yeah because you know how to properly do it, and how to properly lock it in before he can push you off....

A spear could work, charge at teh dude and take him to the ground, although its more of a football tackle and you'd have to do it quick so he doesnt knee your face. But really all ya gotta do is stay back, kick out his legs and then move in and unload. If when staying back and kicking out your legs he charges at you just hop back and then lunge back at him with a lunging knee and unload.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Superkick always works well...
I'm only 13 and I'm 6ft 1in so i've chokeslammed someone before (And yes, I did choke him!)
But an F - U hurts like hell if you've got the strength...

zanekd1

Reaction score
sto then continued stomps to the face always works

Markz

Reaction score
Simple one, walk upto him and while your standing face to face very quickly turn and smash his face with your elbow, it's surprisng and hurts like hell, then you can start punching into him.

xtremebadass

Yea the Triangle Choke would be the best thing in a fight, it takes a second to slap on, grab his arm then fall back mauevering ur legs around his neck and bam it's over

ChiWa

Reaction score
You kids need to learn to bar fight. Grab a chair and SWING IT!!!!