Nicki Minaj Lands No. 1 Album in the Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I ain't old enough to bar fight, so I have to make the best of things. lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Kicks and punches I find excluded from wrestling because I wouldn't really call that a wrestling move but moves I've actually seen done are belly to belly suplex, dragon whip and crippler crossface. The dragon whip wasn't that effective but I could tell what he was trying to do. European uppercut, I can see happen in fight aswell!

xtremebadass

if u fight in a park, and u do the pedigree, seeing teens have gutter minds, they would probably say "Why the f*** u puttin' his head by ur balls?" than that would force you to kick your own friends ass, lol

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
umm...since someone said before that a punch or kick doesnt count...

GORE GORE GORE!!!!!

its easy and simple. you tackle his ass. Then while hes dazed, you have your choice of submission move to apply. That whats i do. Im not a straight up stand and punch type of guy. I get them on my level (ground) and then proceed to beat the **** outta there ass.

ChiWa

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but if you can learn to throw a straight punch, you will be fine. Most big drunk blueberries will be swinging wide and if you land up the middle you will rock them. Then a quick Angle Slam through a little table, and the strippers will be waiting for you to get out of jail.

Wrestling Station

^^No peace with fights! hehe
so i think i smile to his face and say lets take a snack and watch a movie together?? thats gay! ....lol

xtremebadass

I mean don't start fights, but if the fight comes to you, than it's another story

Reaction score
How can you get someone into a rear naked choke in a fight? Wrestling is fake, you have to atleast knock out the guy to make him lie motionless on the ground for just enough time to lock it on

it happens in mma all the time. how can you say that wouldn;t work in a real fight

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Front Face Lock people.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this one yet.

You get the guy into a front face lock, which isn't hard, he's yours to play with if you know what you're doing.

newmie

Reaction score
A mule kick hurts like a bit**, my mate jumped off a table onto me when i was sitting down, it hurt like hell. But the crossface hurts like hell, and a spinebuster.

Wrestling Station

^^spinebuster is not easy if your not a strong lad. to left someone and apply force with it to ground needs alot of power.