AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait, WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!?!?! AJ WAS THE ONE WHO SECURED A WIN AT NOC, NOT KELLY KELLY!!!!! ARE YOU AGREEING WITH BLFFL?!?!?!?!
BLFFL IS A LIAR! AJ WON AT NOC BECAUSE SHE IS A GREAT WRESTLER AND SHE DESERVED IT.

this other chick will think this is aimed at her and get pissed at it...

:pity:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

But you said that AJ's win at NOC only proves that she's "sleeping" with people to get those wins. As an AJ fan, that IS aimed at me, and AJ, and it's NEGTATIVE. :( AJ Isn't "sleeping" with people to get wins, she get's wins because she deserves them.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
A win at Night of Champions 2011 is all the proof we need to see that Kelly Kelly is the greatest wrestler of all time, but all this win proves is that AJ is sleeping with people backstage. We need a asprin dispenser on the main page.

Whatever, BLFFL will just ignore this and make another thread trying to validate herself, this other chick will think this is aimed at her and get pissed at it... Everybody just run in your respective subforums and hide.

Btw the other chick is a dude :shock:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Btw the other chick is a dude :shock:

Lol........How the hell would you know that? Are you SURE you know? Do I have to tell you about making assumptions again???

Smackdown-Digitals-6-15-12-aj-lee-
Smackdown-Digitals-6-15-12-aj-lee-
2ac326f410702e89897d165f240cbd73.jpg

Reactions: Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But you said that AJ's win at NOC only proves that she's "sleeping" with people to get those wins. As an AJ fan, that IS aimed at me, and AJ, and it's NEGTATIVE. :( AJ Isn't "sleeping" with people to get wins, she get's wins because she deserves them.

Most people on here knew what I was going for there, pointing out the absurdity of what she's saying and asking for some asprin.

Whatever, abandon thread

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't recall you telling me about assumptions a first time.

I told everyone in this thread. Go look at my SECOND post in this thread. It's really cool.....and you'll learn about making (bad) assumptions.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Most people on here knew what I was going for there, pointing out the absurdity of what she's saying and asking for some asprin.

Whatever, abandon thread

SHE WON BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT THOUGH, NOT BECAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH PEOPLE. OK?!?!?!?!

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Wait, WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!?!?! AJ WAS THE ONE WHO SECURED A WIN AT NOC, NOT KELLY KELLY!!!!! ARE YOU AGREEING WITH BLFFL?!?!?!?!
BLFFL IS A LIAR! AJ WON AT NOC BECAUSE SHE IS A GREAT WRESTLER AND SHE DESERVED IT.

4/10 on the trolling. Make it..more believable next time :jbl:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
4/10 on the trolling. Make it..more believable next time :jbl:

Oh......see, I would, but I'm not a troll. I don't aim to annoy people. What I say is what I believe. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they're a troll.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm not that interested in what you have to say to do all that.

Do whatever you want. I'm not here to force things upon people. You can continue "Believing in the beard" and I won't have a problem with it. :)

Nick

Reaction score
Oh......see, I would, but I'm not a troll. I don't aim to annoy people. What I say is what I believe. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they're a troll.
Rain was being sarcastic. He was pretty much predicting what BLFFLs rebuttal would be if she made one. Whenever you say whether AJ or Natalya are better than Kelly she uses some irrelevant match to try and support herself. Please, for the sake of this forum, don't respond to a BLFFL thread. More responses = more shitty threads.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rain was being sarcastic. He was pretty much predicting what BLFFLs rebuttal would be if she made one. Whenever you say whether AJ or Natalya are better than Kelly she uses some irrelevant match to try and support herself. Please, for the sake of this forum, don't respond to a BLFFL thread. More responses = more shitty threads.

Oh......see, I didn't understand that, I thought HE was saying that. I'm sorry. Thanks for explaining it to me, that's all you need to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.