AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I do not agree with you. This is claiming that any Diva that has a lengthy title reign "sucks" their way to the top? That is a false accusation, none of us know for sure whether she does or not. For today she gets more screen time for any Diva, and is the most popular one currently from all the screen time she is getting, so there is no reason to take the belt off of her just yet since she is gathers the most attention, remember she even granted a wish for the make a wish foundation. While some people may catch it annoying to see AJ(I don't know why, she's awesome), she is still the Diva with the most screen and mic time in the WWE currently and is breathing new life into the Diva's division.

It is fine that you have your opinion, but you shouldn't be so obsessed with thinking that someone "sucks" their way to the top, you should enjoy AJ's work, you'll feel a lot better. :)

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I do not agree with you. This is claiming that any Diva that has a lengthy title reign "sucks" their way to the top? That is a false accusation, none of us know for sure whether she does or not. For today she gets more screen time for any Diva, and is the most popular one currently from all the screen time she is getting, so there is no reason to take the belt off of her just yet since she is gathers the most attention, remember she even granted a wish for the make a wish foundation. While some people may catch it annoying to see AJ(I don't know why, she's awesome), she is still the Diva with the most screen and mic time in the WWE currently and is breathing new life into the Diva's division.

It is fine that you have your opinion, but you shouldn't be so obsessed with thinking that someone "sucks" their way to the top, you should enjoy AJ's work, you'll feel a lot better. :)

But she does shes aj :p if i was vince shed be sucking me :p

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Oh yeah, you can get a nap in after though no? Or do they release the game at eastern time zone hours for westcoast too?
nah, pretty sure it's still being released midnight here. idk. i just cant fall asleep right now despite how tired I am because I already tried. since raw's in half hour, guess i can watch that, possibly falling asleep as well, lmao. i just need to sleep at some point because i am for sure gonna be up all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.