AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Some shit about K2 being a superhoe so they daren't put under 21s on the main roster. Paige only recently turned 21.
LOL Way to go KK. :haha:
Either way, she is now 21, so we will see what happens. Still though, AJ is a damn good wrestler.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In times past, talent under the age of 21 has turned out to be quite the hassle for the WWE. Kelly Kelly getting too drunk and being promiscuous is a good example. Randy Orton another. Add to it that talent under 21 cannot rent cars or get hotel rooms at good prices in some states and it was also a organizational hassle. So a verbal rule was passed that main roster talent had to be 21 and above.

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
In times past, talent under the age of 21 has turned out to be quite the hassle for the WWE. Kelly Kelly getting too drunk and being promiscuous is a good example. Randy Orton another. Add to it that talent under 21 cannot rent cars or get hotel rooms at good prices in some states and it was also a organizational hassle. So a verbal rule was passed that main roster talent had to be 21 and above.
:obama:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Honestly, both AJ AND Paige are overrated to me. They're just not as good as SOME people make them out to be. AJ isn't the savior of the Divas division and neither is Paige. Like I've said multiple times before, saving the Divas division has to be a collective notion. MEANING, everyone has to SUCK LESS. (That was intended to go both ways.)

What they need to do on the main roster is to get better at dividing spotlight attention. On NXT, they do that wonderfully. They don't overuse Paige, the very first NXT Women's Champ, like the do with AJ on the main roster. AJ is everywhere, AJ is everything and you can't really blame too many people for being really into her because she's the ONLY main roster diva who really does anything currently and she's the only one who's even midly interesting, despite how good the rest of the division's skills are (Ex: Nattie). I would honestly love to like AJ more. I really like the concept of her gimmick. She's just poorly excecuted.

At this point, like in a BLFFL thread, I just abadon all logic when on topic of the divas division. Nothing makes sense to me, at all. Usually posting about a subject on here more helps me understand more about the subject, but this time around I just don't understand anything no matter how much I've talked about it. Might just be me and "not having a business mind" I guess.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Honestly, both AJ AND Paige are overrated to me. They're just not as good as SOME people make them out to be. AJ isn't the savior of the Divas division and neither is Paige. Like I've said multiple times before, saving the Divas division has to be a collective notion. MEANING, everyone has to SUCK LESS. (That was intended to go both ways.)

What they need to do on the main roster is to get better at dividing spotlight attention. On NXT, they do that wonderfully. They don't overuse Paige, the very first NXT Women's Champ, like the do with AJ on the main roster. AJ is everywhere, AJ is everything and you can't really blame too many people for being really into her because she's the ONLY main roster diva who really does anything currently and she's the only one who's even midly interesting, despite how good the rest of the division's skills are (Ex: Nattie). I would honestly love to like AJ more. I really like the concept of her gimmick. She's just poorly excecuted.

At this point, like in a BLFFL thread, I just abadon all logic when on topic of the divas division. Nothing makes sense to me, at all. Usually posting about a subject on here more helps me understand more about the subject, but this time around I just don't understand anything no matter how much I've talked about it. Might just be me and "not having a business mind" I guess.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Diva story lines = CRAP which is why AJ is stale. The whole corporation has to make the change, not one single wrestler will save that division. It is a pile of crap on the freeway.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Also... I have lost so much interest in the diva's division, the "diva's title" means nothing to me. When they get rid of the whole "diva" bs and actually acknowledge them as women wrestlers maybe I will care more. lol

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Started school today, I swear my school is just a BFFFL logic school. Bitches.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
So, your school is full of blueberries? I kinda almost feel bad for you

You could say half or more than half. Not actually mentally challenged, but pretty close to it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
You could say half or more than half. Not actually mentally challenged, but pretty close to it.
Are there bars on the windows of the school bus? And how long is said bus?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jesus dropping that wisdom. Can I get Moses as a second source?

Reactions: Jonathan
Status
Not open for further replies.