AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
AJ continues to suck whoever off backstage as she kept the divas title from that fatal four way match she is so overrated and she should of lost that title last night. My god just get Paige on the main roster and get her to destroy that slut midget and take the divas title off her Paige is so much better than AJ and Paige backs it up in the ring with her actions she doesnt live off a sob story like AJ does with her poor growing up background. Fuck you AJ

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
1 more day till GTA 5! WOOOOOOOT! Anyone else hyped?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I have a large one yes Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
AJ continues to suck whoever off backstage as she kept the divas title from that fatal four way match she is so overrated and she should of lost that title last night. My god just get Paige on the main roster and get her to destroy that slut midget and take the divas title off her Paige is so much better than AJ and Paige backs it up in the ring with her actions she doesnt live off a sob story like AJ does with her poor growing up background. Fuck you AJ

http://pwinsider.com/article/80314/three-wwe-releases-today-including-son-of-hall-of-famer.html?p=1

WWE out of builness in one year!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So AJ sucks to keep the title despite having more talent in her little finger than Kelly Kelly. But you refuse to believe KK ever sucked someone off?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
So AJ sucks to keep the title despite having more talent in her little finger than Kelly Kelly. But you refuse to believe KK ever sucked someone off?
Shhhh, just stop replying to her and maybe she'll go away. :urm:

All logic is abandoned when BLFFL makes a thread. Because, you know, this picture is WAY MORE ACCEPTABLE than this picture, regardless of what each woman was doing at the time.

BrockLesnarFanForLife, read this article written by JBL himself about AJ Lee and all these responses he gets about AJ. Maybe you'll learn something, but knowing you, you probably won't and will probably accuse AJ for sucking off JBL as well.

http://www.layfieldreport.com/JBL-blog-on-characters-in-WWE.news

Last edited:
Reactions: Rise

Nick

Reaction score
Shhhh, just stop replying to her and maybe she'll go away. :urm:

All logic is abandoned when BLFFL makes a thread. Because, you know, this picture is WAY MORE ACCEPTABLE than this picture, regardless of what each woman was doing at the time.

BrockLesnarFanForLife, read this article written by JBL himself about AJ Lee and all these responses he gets about AJ. Maybe you'll learn something, but knowing you, you probably won't and will probably accuse AJ for sucking off JBL as well.
OH HELL NO. Paige is the only diva with talent ever!

Yes, it's me with another :pipebomb:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
LOL at the fact that you think KK is better than AJ. AJ is a damn good wrestler, one of the best women I have ever seen wrestle. :pity:
Also AJ > Paige. Hate to break it to you. If she was as good as AJ or BETTER, she would be on the main roster already.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
LOL at the fact that you think KK is better than AJ. AJ is a damn good wrestler, one of the best women I have ever seen wrestle. :pity:
Also AJ > Paige. Hate to break it to you. If she was as good as AJ or BETTER, she would be on the main roster already.

There's the age thing in effect there.

Status
Not open for further replies.