AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol........How the hell would you know that? Are you SURE you know? Do I have to tell you about making assumptions again???

Smackdown-Digitals-6-15-12-aj-lee-
Smackdown-Digitals-6-15-12-aj-lee-
2ac326f410702e89897d165f240cbd73.jpg

Haha that AJ picture owns.

People are getting way too angry in this thread. What's the problem? I think anyone who thinks Kelly Kelly isn't a slut is insane, and I think anyone basing this push AJ is getting because of slutty antics is also insane. Chill people.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

People are getting way too angry in this thread. What's the problem? I think anyone who thinks Kelly Kelly isn't a slut is insane, and I think anyone basing this push AJ is getting because of slutty antics is also insane. Chill people.

I don't think anyone truly cares, crayo.

Divas and such

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

I AGREE. Thank you! AJ ISN'T involved in anything like that, she actually deserves her wins. Thanks Crayo. :)

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Let's face it,neither AJ or Kelly Kelly are as good as Audrey Marie. Audrey Marie > All.:gusta:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

:facepalm1::urm: I feel partly responsible for helping to pit these bulls against one another Crayo. Sorry big boss man.

Reactions: Crayo

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So AJ sucks to keep the title despite having more talent in her little finger than Kelly Kelly. But you refuse to believe KK ever sucked someone off?

Kelly Kelly never slept around backstage. She worked her ass off the right way for her spot and she deserved all the success she had in her 6 year career. AJ was a nobody and all of a sudden shes pushed to the moon even Trent Barreta said on twitter that nobody liked AJ and then all of a sudden she was getting pushed doesnt take a genius to work what she did to get noticed

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Kelly Kelly never slept around backstage. She worked her ass off the right way for her spot and she deserved all the success she had in her 6 year career. AJ was a nobody and all of a sudden shes pushed to the moon even Trent Barreta said on twitter that nobody liked AJ and then all of a sudden she was getting pushed doesnt take a genius to work what she did to get noticed

By worked her ass off do you mean by taking it in the ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.