AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I lol that people think she's a troll. Just like Randy is a troll right?

I'm pretty sure Randy makes up most of the shit he says, no?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I lol that people think she's a troll. Just like Randy is a troll right?
Well, the thing about this time is that we all know on the forum, BLFFL has a hard time grasping the idea of kayfabe. On Twitter, she discusses with multiple people whether certain events in the show is a work or not. She just seems way more intelligent on Twitter than on here, so some people suspect she just trolls us.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well, the thing about this time is that we all know on the forum, BLFFL has a hard time grasping the idea of kayfabe. On Twitter, she discusses with multiple people whether certain events in the show is a work or not. She just seems way more intelligent on Twitter than on here, so some people suspect she just trolls us.

No she doesn't lol. I've seen some of her tweets. Also, she understands kayfabe, she just doesn't look like she does here lmao. She isn't a troll and it's quite insulting to real trolls that you'd suggest so. People need to learn what a troll actually is around here.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nah, we've actually communicated with Randy outside of the forum. He's genuinely the way he is. Some people still suspect that his whole internet personality is a work, but that's a bit of a stretch. :haha:

Alright then lol. Some weird stuff haha.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
No she doesn't lol. I've seen some of her tweets. Also, she understands kayfabe, she just doesn't look like she does here lmao. She isn't a troll and it's quite insulting to real trolls that you'd suggest so. People need to learn what a troll actually is around here.
I know what trolling is and if she was one, she'd be a god damn good one because of how many she's pissed off.

Also, she understands kayfabe, she just doesn't look like she does here lmao.

That's precisely the point though. You can't really blame people for thinking she is one if she doesn't SEEM like she understands anything.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I think BLFFL should be banned because she causes more shit than she is worth.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
To be fair, it's just input. She doesn't make any threads or posts attacking somebody to personally. I don't really think she should be banned, but she does need to learn kayfabe.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
To be fair, it's just input. She doesn't make any threads or posts attacking somebody to personally. I don't really think she should be banned, but she does need to learn kayfabe.

Actually, her posts are attacking AJ and her fans, but I don't really care because she doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm the ultimate AJ fan, which means I'm not going to let complete lies bother me. ^_^

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nah, we've actually communicated with Randy outside of the forum. He's genuinely the way he is. Some people still suspect that his whole internet personality is a work, but that's a bit of a stretch. :haha:

Why would you change your personality for the internet? Screw that, I like the way I am. I'm exactly the same in real life as I am online.

Status
Not open for further replies.