AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kelly Kelly never slept around backstage. She worked her ass off the right way for her spot and she deserved all the success she had in her 6 year career. AJ was a nobody and all of a sudden shes pushed to the moon even Trent Barreta said on twitter that nobody liked AJ and then all of a sudden she was getting pushed doesnt take a genius to work what she did to get noticed

Because Trent Barreta is now the judge and the jury :pity:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly never slept around backstage. She worked her ass off the right way for her spot and she deserved all the success she had in her 6 year career. AJ was a nobody and all of a sudden shes pushed to the moon even Trent Barreta said on twitter that nobody liked AJ and then all of a sudden she was getting pushed doesnt take a genius to work what she did to get noticed

Okay, let's dismiss all the rumors about either of them being sucked off, and focus on their careers.

Kelly Kelly, she started out as a stripper on ECW, reformed ECW. She then became a valet, taking a few bumps here and there before being drafted to the main shows. Once there, she began to climb her way up the ladder, and finally won the Diva's championship. She defeated many opponents, but her reigns were decent and she barely got screen time.

AJ Lee, she started out on FCW and worked her way into the main roster. She then moved up to NXT, and eventually the main roster. AJ became a valet for world champions, taking bumps and even putting the WWE champion, the top of the show, through a table. She then became the GM of Raw, and claimed the job for a good while before losing the job. She then moved on to the Diva's division, working her way to the top and finally gaining the Diva's championship. Throughout the way she had decent screen time as well.

The impact they both made, AJ Lee made the biggest. Just at Night of Champions, the Diva's match was a talked about match, and had pretty good reviews. Despite being a shit Pay-Per-View overall, it's still amazing to see the Diva's even being relevant. You can try to deny facts all you want, try to ignore them or fill your ignorance cup to over flow, but it continues to make you look like a stupid mark who can't accept facts. You talk about laying pipebombs, let me lay a pipebomb for you, the only reason Kelly Kelly is even talked about on this forum is because you have an unhealthy obsession with her. The entire time you were gone on your hiatus before, I can't recall one post made towards Kelly Kelly.

Why? Because she's overrated, and forgotten. She is the Hurricane Chris of the Diva's division, big at one time, but soon forgotten. If you can't learn to get over it, then tough shit. You'll continue to make yourself look like your a fool, but it's fine by me. Someone has to be the clown, so lets paint your face up so you can really look like Kelly Kelly.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Btw, I believe Randy is BLFFL and Farooq is a troll account of DeathClaw I have a theory on this :hmm:

Btw, AJ was 21 when she first kissed a boy and had a boyfriend.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Btw, I believe Randy is BLFFL and Farooq is a troll account of DeathClaw I have a theory on this :hmm:

Btw, AJ was 21 when she first kissed a boy and had a boyfriend.

Wait, what??? What "troll account"???

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Okay, let's dismiss all the rumors about either of them being sucked off, and focus on their careers.

Kelly Kelly, she started out as a stripper on ECW, reformed ECW. She then became a valet, taking a few bumps here and there before being drafted to the main shows. Once there, she began to climb her way up the ladder, and finally won the Diva's championship. She defeated many opponents, but her reigns were decent and she barely got screen time.

AJ Lee, she started out on FCW and worked her way into the main roster. She then moved up to NXT, and eventually the main roster. AJ became a valet for world champions, taking bumps and even putting the WWE champion, the top of the show, through a table. She then became the GM of Raw, and claimed the job for a good while before losing the job. She then moved on to the Diva's division, working her way to the top and finally gaining the Diva's championship. Throughout the way she had decent screen time as well.

The impact they both made, AJ Lee made the biggest. Just at Night of Champions, the Diva's match was a talked about match, and had pretty good reviews. Despite being a shit Pay-Per-View overall, it's still amazing to see the Diva's even being relevant. You can try to deny facts all you want, try to ignore them or fill your ignorance cup to over flow, but it continues to make you look like a stupid mark who can't accept facts. You talk about laying pipebombs, let me lay a pipebomb for you, the only reason Kelly Kelly is even talked about on this forum is because you have an unhealthy obsession with her. The entire time you were gone on your hiatus before, I can't recall one post made towards Kelly Kelly.

Why? Because she's overrated, and forgotten. She is the Hurricane Chris of the Diva's division, big at one time, but soon forgotten. If you can't learn to get over it, then tough shit. You'll continue to make yourself look like your a fool, but it's fine by me. Someone has to be the clown, so lets paint your face up so you can really look like Kelly Kelly.

You just made this AJ fans day. ^_^

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And blffl, AJ will ALWAYS be better than kelly kelly. AJ NEVER slept around with anyone to achieve her greatness, she EARNED it. Even just AJ's debut match on FCW had more greatness in it than ANYTHING kelly kelly has ever done, let alone her whole awesome (and still growing) career.

AJ Lee is my favorite wrestler, and I know of her greatness.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Because Trent Barreta is now the judge and the jury :pity:

Trent Barretta used to date AJ so he knows her very well. And hes obviously seen alot more backstage and he said all on twitter about how nobody liked her and thought she was just a geek. Well AJ certainly has done alot of sucking to get to where she is today considering she was nothing in 2011 and Kelly Kelly was the top diva

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Trent Barretta used to date AJ so he knows her very well. And hes obviously seen alot more backstage and he said all on twitter about how nobody liked her and thought she was just a geek. Well AJ certainly has done alot of sucking to get to where she is today considering she was nothing in 2011 and Kelly Kelly was the top diva

You know what that say about making assumptions right?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

It's funny how you completely ignored my post.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
She's a troll guys, no bother getting all fed up over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.