WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also, writing a promo is hard, esspecially as a real life person as I learned here and my BTB... So I just went with "angry groundskeeper Willie."

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
ayyy I remember this! Is it too late to jump in? If not, i'll be Joe Hendry.

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Adam Cole comes out to a roar of boos with a big smile on his face with a microphone in hand, Cole then roll into ring*

Adam Cole: What did I say. Well since all dumbasses in the crowd probably have the memory of a goldfish, let me remind all of you. I said that I would Daniel Byran, and look what happened... I beat Daniel Byran.

*The crowd boos louder and Adam Cole soaks the boos in before talking again*

Adam Cole: I didn't just beat either I dismantled him, and ended him with not one but two Florida Keys. Lead me one step closer to the WWEF World Championship, but I want to know what... No who my next step is so I can walk it him, so I'm throwing out a challenge to whom ever want to go one on one with the Greatest Professional Wrestler alive today.

*Adam Cole wait for someone to accept his challenge*

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

*Adam Cole comes out to a roar of boos with a big smile on his face with a microphone in hand, Cole then roll into ring*

Adam Cole: What did I say. Well since all dumbasses in the crowd probably have the memory of a goldfish, let me remind all of you. I said that I would Daniel Byran, and look what happened... I beat Daniel Byran.

*The crowd boos louder and Adam Cole soaks the boos in before talking again*

Adam Cole: I didn't just beat either I dismantled him, and ended him with not but two Florida Keys. Lead me one step closer to the WWEF World Championship, but I want to know what... No who my next step is so I can walk it him, so I'm throwing out a challenge to whom ever want to go one on one with the Greatest Professional Wrestler alive today.

*Adam Cole wait for someone to accept his challenge*

you are a true heel because I was just about to post the card for the minor show....now I will wait for the people to respond. Also Bryan not Byran

Reactions: CBK_15

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Paul Heyman with a smirk on his face as always stands in the ring along with Brock Lesnar, who at this moment has the opposite facial expression.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the BEAST of SUPLEX Cittty.... BROCCKKK LESNAAAAAH!
And take a good look at my client. Yes, I know he is an absolute human destruction machine, but everyone knows that so far, am I right? On Monday something happened that made my client BROCK LESNAR quite....PISSED OFF! You see the only way for a normal human being to defeat the beast BROCK LESNAR is a multi-superstar match. And that was just what happened on Monday. There is no man on the planet earth that can pin or submit my BEAST! So me and Brock are starting a campaign called "Go to Hell Tour" in which Brock will destroy anyone in his path no matter what. And it all starts with the man that stole Brock's victory on Monday, William Ospreay. Let the games begin!"

Face expressions of Lesnar and Heyman turn into complete confidence and destruction:heyman2::21-1:

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is someone going accept my open challenge?

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
you are a true heel because I was just about to post the card for the minor show....now I will wait for the people to respond. Also Bryan not Byran
Okay so It's me vs John Cena on the next show

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
upload_2016-6-27_22-24-43.png
upload_2016-6-27_22-25-54.png

HHH is in action as he faces Murphy who got a win over Fernando last monday.
upload_2016-6-27_22-26-29.png
upload_2016-6-27_22-26-37.png

the two people that were in the fatal 4 way last monday go against each other as Alberto Del Rio takes on the person who Del Rio called "Asqueroso" Cheeseburger
upload_2016-6-27_22-27-11.png
8uqiSUTT.jpg

The Open Challenge was accepted by the face that runs the place and now Adam Cole will face John Cena
1e54fe4b2fa3776d63be6fc07cfe17a3_crop_north.jpg
dean-ambrose.jpg

Told ya Geek that I will get you a qualifying match and all you have to do is...defeat NLSuplex because it will be Drew Galloway vs Dean Ambrose for a place in the IC Fatal 4 way match

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-27_22-27-23.png
    upload_2016-6-27_22-27-23.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DK JAMES
Status
Not open for further replies.