WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Bring it on bring on your two best wrestlers at nexts week raw i will face them and while we are at it lets do it for the intetconinal championship

You can't do a Handicap match for a singles title....

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bring it on bring on your two best wrestlers at nexts week raw i will face them and while we are at it lets do it for the intetconinal championship
one, no Intetconinal championship exists. two, you can't put a vacant title on the line in a handicap match!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Ok then make a title.for the hanicap championship and i will play for it
I'm so done. Ignoring you. Someone tell me when he quits or makes a promo, they are at least a little funny.

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Look im just saying the undertaker is the best guy in the world and i am in a bad mood as england lost to iceland today and it is annoying and also no interconiatal championship what will kevin owens demind for now

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Adam Cole walk out to the ring showing his middle fingers to an absolute pelting of boos*

Adam Cole: Later tonight, I will go one on one with John Cena. John Cena... The man who for the better part of a decade was the figurehead for the most powerful wrestling company in the world, WWE. A fourteen time world champion. Mr. Cena is also the next step in my path in becoming WWEF Champion. Actually now that I think about it. I should just awarded the championship once I beat John. Unfortunately that won't happen, but I still will be one step closer, and John Cena will be sucking my dick.

*Adam Cole then rolls out of the ring and walks to the back*

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar demands a match vs Will Ospreay or he'll take to Suplex City and F5 the 'comentery' team , The Undertaker and maggle

Status
Not open for further replies.