WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm killing it when I started something that will make this whole thing better? What happened when WCW began to grow? Did WWE hide away and allow them to beat them? No way they did. They acted on it and created a pretty awesome show. The same can be done here lol

There are 20 people in this Universe mode.

4 of them are most likely siding with you, (including yourself) so that leaves it 16 v 4.

Your fucked and it ain't even started yet.

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I would also like to point out Frosty made a pretty fun idea. That was insulted by Gino and Reag. Nice to see group attacking is a thing here you fucking bullies.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I think this universe mode should stay.

My only suggestions though is that there should only be two shows per week (RAW & Smackdown) and after two weeks it goes to the PPV.

I also suggest if you really want to do a "war" you divide up the roster like in real WWE fashion. @The Wellsmaster picks first and @Frosty gets the left over brand. Each roster would be randomly picked for fairness.

That's just my suggestions though, don't have to do em

Status
Not open for further replies.