WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, I'm here to introduce a kind of new, kind of old thing as nearly 6 months ago I started something which I believe brought the community closer but now I'm bringing it back after SupaHeeroh took it outta my hands then stopped doing it because the youtube series wasn't getting views. Yea, I'm getting off topic because I'm going to do a WWE 2K16 Universe Mode with the people you decide. Yea, all you have to do is reply to the thread and say which character you want to be and it could be anyone from any company, dead or alive. and I will make their overall at 90 so no bias. But you will be able to decide what to do, who you feud with, which alignment you are and who you team with so what I am asking is the guy you want and if he is face or heel(to start off, of course). oh and I am also taking part because I will be....Triple H! The Game! as a heel! It makes sense okay? so sign up and enjoy as I give out results from the show that you will wrestle on, every 2 days.

Used Superstars:
Adam Cole- CBK_15
AJ Styles- The King of Sonics
Bray Wyatt- Grievous
Cesaro- Regdegington
Cheeseburger- Mike Thunder
CM Punk- Whole FN Moe
Daniel Bryan- The Reagmaster
Dean Ambrose- Geek773
DDP- B1 Skit.
Finn Balor- Finnis
Hulk Hogan- Apex
John Cena- Mr Thunder
Karl Anderson- Crazy killer v1
Kenny Omega- Beavs
Kevin Owens- Frosty
Pentagon Jr- Haro Games
Roman Reigns- Voin
Samoa Joe- Blackout
Scott Dawson- Gino Bambino
Seth Rollins- Red Dwarf Techy

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Might as well, something to do.

I am going to pick...

Drew Galloway

Alignment: Heel

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choices

Name: Dean Ambrose (w/ Shield attitre, it'll be on CC or something :p)
Alignment: Heel

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, I'm here to introduce a kind of new, kind of old thing as nearly 6 months ago I started something which I believe brought the community closer but now I'm bringing it back after SupaHeeroh took it outta my hands then stopped doing it because the youtube series wasn't getting views. Yea, I'm getting off topic because I'm going to do a WWE 2K16 Universe Mode with the people you decide. Yea, all you have to do is reply to the thread and say which character you want to be and it could be anyone from any company, dead or alive. and I will make their overall at 90 so no bias. But you will be able to decide what to do, who you feud with, which alignment you are and who you team with so what I am asking is the guy you want and if he is face or heel(to start off, of course). oh and I am also taking part because I will be....Triple H! The Game! as a heel! It makes sense okay? so sign up and enjoy as I give out results from the show that you will wrestle on, every 2 days.

Used Superstars:
AJ Styles- The King Sonic
Dean Ambrose- Geek773
Drew Galloway- NLSuplex
John Cena- The Frosty Blur
Triple H- The Reagmaster
Cheeseburger!
Face/Heel:Face

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Do you have DLC?
If so which ones?

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Might use El Majestico for the lols. My CAW of him is shite tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.