WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
John Cena is fucking angry right now

john-cena-angry-face-jpeg.jpg
How about next superstars you face the ultimate underdog of @rydogg I need to bury him anyway so...

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
No way....Last time I tried that Brian Pillman beat me two times! Give me HHH or something
How about this? you win your match against Adam and you get me in a normal 1 v 1. You lose though and you get the Buddy and Alberto Del Rio in a triple threat. How's that?

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
How about this? you win your match against Adam and you get me in a normal 1 v 1. You lose though and you get the Buddy and Alberto Del Rio in a triple threat. How's that?
And If I win I get a shot at HHH?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
you're going to die m8

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And If I win I get a shot at HHH?
no. but because I'm a generous guy, If you win your match against Cena, You team up with the scoundrel Dean Ambrose to take on me and Drew Galloway. But because I'm doing all this, I'm going to give myself RAW off. But I will be watching your match very closely.

Reactions: Geek773

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
Adam Cole: Good to know, but can you speak anything other than GIF?

Status
Not open for further replies.