WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
Buddy Murphy is standing backstage with Tom Phillips.
Tom Phillips: Buddy Murphy, last week you scored an upset win over Triple H and---
Buddy Murphy: What do you mean by UPSET, Tom? Is it because nobody in WWE knows just how damned good Buddy Murphy is?
Tom: Well Buddy, I meant no--
Murphy: You meant no what? No offence? How the hell am I supposed to take the fact that some pipsqueak who's never set foot in a wrestling ring calling one of Australia's greatest wrestlers defeating Triple H an upset? This was a great vs. great match and I came out the better man. You know what? Your face pisses me off, get out of here
Murphy takes the mic from Tom Phillips
Murphy: You see, I'm sick of sitting around waiting for an opportunity, I'm sick of carrying on a worthless sack of crap for a tag team partner, I'm sick of Wesley Blake, I'm sick of management and Murphy's taking over.
Murphy drops the mic and walks off

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
4 out of the 5 matches were challenges! then we had two signings so it made sense for them to go against each other so you will get a match on superstars
I normally just sign up and forget about the entire thing until I get tagged. Why did I get challenged by Lesnar? lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I normally just sign up and forget about the entire thing until I get tagged. Why did I get challenged by Lesnar? lol
you won the fatal 4 way on the first show but afterwards Lesnar attacked you because he was sad about losing then he challenged you to a one on one match
Brock Lesnar demands a match vs Will Ospreay or he'll take to Suplex City and F5 the 'comentery' team , The Undertaker and maggle

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
you won the fatal 4 way on the first show but afterwards Lesnar attacked you because he was sad about losing then he challenged you to a one on one match
Can't just have him take out the comentery team AND maggle! Good god almighty!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Paul Heyman with a smirk on his face as always stands in the ring along with Brock Lesnar, who at this moment has the opposite facial expression.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the BEAST of SUPLEX Cittty.... BROCCKKK LESNAAAAAH!
And take a good look at my client. Yes, I know he is an absolute human destruction machine, but everyone knows that so far, am I right? On Monday something happened that made my client BROCK LESNAR quite....PISSED OFF! You see the only way for a normal human being to defeat the beast BROCK LESNAR is a multi-superstar match. And that was just what happened on Monday. There is no man on the planet earth that can pin or submit my BEAST! So me and Brock are starting a campaign called "Go to Hell Tour" in which Brock will destroy anyone in his path no matter what. And it all starts with the man that stole Brock's victory on Monday, William Ospreay. Let the games begin!"

Face expressions of Lesnar and Heyman turn into complete confidence and destruction:heyman2::21-1:
Will Ospreay comes out with a huge heat

''haha paul heyman??? more like paul gayman''

The crowd gives a standing ovation for this amazing burn. Brock Lesnar is crying in the ring, as is that fat Jew. Ospreay goes backstage again, as millions of people are chanting his name. Some are actually not breathing any oxygen in as they're so happy to see their favorite wrestler, and slowly die in the process.

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Aj Styles I may have been beaten by Drew but I WILL NOT LOSE TO A ROOKIE
Aj Styles you may REST...IN...PEACEEEEE.
(lights go out and go back up and the undertaker is gone)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Aj Styles I may have been beaten by Drew but I WILL NOT LOSE TO A ROOKIE
Aj Styles you may REST...IN...PEACEEEEE.
(lights go out and go back up and the undertaker is gone)

YOU WEREN'T EVEN FACING DREW! You tagged with him to face Seth Rollins and Styles

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Will Ospreay comes out with a huge heat

''haha paul heyman??? more like paul gayman''

The crowd gives a standing ovation for this amazing burn. Brock Lesnar is crying in the ring, as is that fat Jew. Ospreay goes backstage again, as millions of people are chanting his name. Some are actually not breathing any oxygen in as they're so happy to see their favorite wrestler, and slowly die in the process.
Lesnar-Cena-SummerSlam-gifs-001_001.gif

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

But you said a match on Raw. :boohoo: I know how Ryder feels now.

all good though, just poking fun because... well why the fuck not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.