WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*AJ Styles comes out to a huge pop. As he makes his way to the ring the fans are chanting his name non stop, AJ grabs a microphone and simmers the crowd down before speaking.*

AJ Styles: Last Week... I was victorious in my tag team match against Drew Galloway and The Undertaker, however that isn't enough for AJ Styles! I challenged Undertaker... and to my delight he accepted it, you may have an incredible streak at Wrestlemania... oh wait I forgot... you don't! I'm sorry that was a bit too disrespectful... guess you could say press "F5" to pay respects! *Crowd laugh.* Undertaker... you may be the Phenom, but I am... Phenomenal!

*AJ drops the mic and walks backstage.*

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
RAW Week 2 Results:
Cheeseburger-wins.jpg

For the second week in a row, Cheeseburger @Mike Thunder hits the shining wizard on Del Rio @DK James and gets the win in 4:55
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg

Now Undertaker tries to get revenge for his loss last week even though Styles challenged him...shut up this would be great in real life. And midway through the match, @WUKOffical went crazy and tombstoned AJ through the announce table because I'm guessing he's still mad at not becoming a commentator anyways @TheKingSonic came back and made Taker tap to the Calf Crusher in 7:15
dolph-ziggler1_crop_north.jpg

two guys who will probably get lost in the shuffle soon face off as Dolph Ziggler @Roadster goes against @SupaHeeroh Joe Hendry. And in the end the Local Hero fell to the sleeper hold. probably because he had no custom entrance music.
Will-Ospreay.jpg

Will Ospreay faces the man who has wanted to kill @Indy ever since the fatal 4 way a week ago... @Blackout huh, just realised the fatal 4 way divided into 2 rivalrys. Interesting. anyway Ospreay managed to hit Lesnar with a Corkscrew shooting star press FTW in 6:40 in other words looks like Ospreay just gained alot of momentum!
Pic-19.jpg

And the highly anticipated Main Event where the battle of Gifs have been happening over as John Cena takes on Adam Cole. And in the end of a back and forth match, @CBK_15 hit the Florida Key and to everybody's surprise, @TheFrostyBlur didn't kick out at two which meant Adam Cole is going to team up with Dean to face me and Drew Galloway meanwhile Cena will be in a triple threat match.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Another lost ok then anyone else want a piece of me im going to tapout

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Adam Cole come out with confidence and a shit eatting grin on his face*

Adam Cole: As the forecast predicted, I beat John Cena. This earns me a right to team with the man formerly known as Jon Moxley to go up against HHH and Drew Galloway. Now that part of the reason I'm out here. I'm out here to challenge HHH to a match if Dean and I were to Drew and you. So get your ass on out here Hunter.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

*Adam Cole come out with confidence and a shit eatting grin on his face*

Adam Cole: As the forecast predicted, I beat John Cena. This earns me a right to team with the man formerly known as Jon Moxley to go up against HHH and Drew Galloway. Now that part of the reason I'm out here. I'm out here to challenge HHH to a match if Dean and I were to Drew and you. So get your ass on out here Hunter.

Instead of getting Triple H, Adam Cole is met with the theme music of Drew Galloway. He makes his way into the arena with a Black Label T-shirt over his ring gear and clearly is NOT in a good mood. He stops at the entrance-way and speaks into his mic.

"You know, if you are calling out Triple H, you're calling out me, the NEW Phenom, Drew fuckin' Galloway. You see, Cole, this isn't Ring of Honor, WWEF is the domain of Drew Galloway. And let me tell you a story. I was once, and still am, the chosen one to be a World Champion. Things didn't go well because a certain man didn't have my best interests at heart. The man who does, is Triple H. That is why, together, we are taking WWEF by storm. As for your little "Kingdom" Adam Cole, it will crumble with one Claymore Kick."

Galloway gets closer to the ring, now stepping on the apron.

"So, "BAYBAY" if you want to step where the real men battle, you need to pack a lot more than your little super kicks and your bullets. Triple H and myself are the best of the past, present, and future. We run this place and if you and that lunatic make the mistake of getting in our way..."

He steps through the middle and top rope to enter the ring and goes face to face with Adam Cole.

"It will be the last one you two make...Because when you try dethrone the King of Kings and topple the modern day King Leonidas, you will bow at our feet!"

(I tried to give you a response, happy?)

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Instead of getting Triple H, Adam Cole is met with the theme music of Drew Galloway. He makes his way into the arena with a Black Label T-shirt over his ring gear and clearly is NOT in a good mood. He stops at the entrance-way and speaks into his mic.

"You know, if you are calling out Triple H, you're calling out me, the NEW Phenom, Drew fuckin' Galloway. You see, Cole, this isn't Ring of Honor, WWEF is the domain of Drew Galloway. And let me tell you a story. I was once, and still am, the chosen one to be a World Champion. Things didn't go well because a certain man didn't have my best interests at heart. The man who does, is Triple H. That is why, together, we are taking WWEF by storm. As for your little "Kingdom" Adam Cole, it will crumble with one Claymore Kick."

"So, "BAYBAY" if you want to step where the real men battle, you need to pack a lot more than your little super kicks and your bullets. Triple H and myself are the best of the past, present, and future. We run this place and if you and that lunatic make the mistake of getting in our way..."

He steps through the middle and top rope to enter the ring and goes face to face with Adam Cole.

"It will be the last one you two make...Because when you try dethrone the King of Kings and topple the modern day King Leonidas, you will bow at our feet!"

.....But..I was going to...Nevermind.

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Adam is busting up at Galloway's comments.*

Adam Cole: Drew... I got to say when you finally realize that this pro wrestling thing isn't working out for you, you'd make a great comedian. I mean "Modern day King Leonidas" really, and let me be the first to tell you that King Leonidas and a Claymore sword never went together, and you're right WWEF this may not be Ring of Honor but it sure as hell isn't your domain and it sure as fuck ain't HHH's . You want to know why... It's because it mine!

*The crowd boos*

Adam Cole: Oh shut the the fuck up all of you... Adam Cole is speaking! And Drew BAYBAY... you and HHH can play castle with couch cushions and pretend you false paper kings all you want, but I want to know that I'm not just a king... I'm a motherfucking wrestling god! Hey Drew! Don't roll your eyes, I want you to listen and digest the three things I'm about to say. Number 1 Drew, is that you and your little bud Hunter don't stand a chance. Number 2 is that you and HHH are washed up, and number 3 is that you're the one who is going to bow down to me.

*Cole kicks Galloway stright in the balls so he's falls to his knees and proceeded to superkick him.*

Adam Cole: Suck my dick BAYBAY!

*Cole drops the mic and walks backstage.*

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The camera is spanning the crowd before the music hits.

Seth walks out and the crowd cheers, he stays at the top of the ramp and looks around, nodding in approval of the crowd, waiting for the cheers to die down before he starts to speak, walking side to side on the top of the ramp.

"Last week, The Authority kept me off the card..." his fingers pull his hair back as he looks agitated "The Authority don't like having loose ends... and the thing is, they rather have me down and out than give me a fair fight. But Hunter, here's a thing, I'm not the kind of guy that just sits at home and waits for his paycheck..." he laughs and shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp.

"Oh no... I am the kind of guy that steals the show even without a friggin match! People don't pay to see you anymore, the 90s are over. The Attitude Era is over.... they pay to see Me. And I'm gonna give people what they want... I want a fucking match. And Since you and Ambrose teamed up a couple of weeks ago.. And lost" He says with a chuckle "it's only fair that instead of Dean teaming up with Adam and taking on you and Drew. It should be ME! And when Adam and I beat you two.... I get Drew. One on One. and I get to show the world who the real future of this company is"

"Your move, King of Kings... or was that part of the past too?"
Face promos are a hell lot harder >.<

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@RedDwarfTechy Personally, I find heel promos a heck of a lot harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.