WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
No way! I guess it might be from having more of an affinity to heel characters whenever I've watched the product but it's so much easier to be a bad guy XD

For me, I guess I am naturally a "goody two shoes" (considering a girl I once dated said and still says I could never hurt a fly) so I guess I can't be aggressive enough to play a natural heel. As for me playing Galloway, I am just trying my best. Besides, promos don't count for anything except some fun.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
NOTIFICATIONS!
The camera is spanning the crowd before the music hits.

Seth walks out and the crowd cheers, he stays at the top of the ramp and looks around, nodding in approval of the crowd, waiting for the cheers to die down before he starts to speak, walking side to side on the top of the ramp.

"Last week, The Authority kept me off the card..." his fingers pull his hair back as he looks agitated "The Authority don't like having loose ends... and the thing is, they rather have me down and out than give me a fair fight. But Hunter, here's a thing, I'm not the kind of guy that just sits at home and waits for his paycheck..." he laughs and shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp.

"Oh no... I am the kind of guy that steals the show even without a friggin match! People don't pay to see you anymore, the 90s are over. The Attitude Era is over.... they pay to see Me. And I'm gonna give people what they want... I want a fucking match. And Since you and Ambrose teamed up a couple of weeks ago.. And lost" He says with a chuckle "it's only fair that instead of Dean teaming up with Adam and taking on you and Drew. It should be ME! And when Adam and I beat you two.... I get Drew. One on One. and I get to show the world who the real future of this company is"

"Your move, King of Kings... or was that part of the past too?"
Face promos are a hell lot harder >.<

Triple H walks out in a suit and tie with a serious look on his face as the crowd boos him before breaking out with a small smirk

HHH: Seth, Seth, Seth. Do you not remember what happened when you tried to mess with me? Did you not remember what I told you when you were under my wing? I always said that in order for success, you must not be handed things that you have to earn your place and from my point of things, I don't think you have. *the boos become louder for the lies* But I will tell you what, how about I give you the chance to prove yourself with your match, but I don't think Dean would appreciate it if I just threw out him out of the match that he has been wanting...So before the tag team match, you and Dean.....are going to have a little match at the beginning of the show and whoever wins is apart of the tag match!

*Boos are reaching Nuclear level at this because of the obvious advantage, Triple H has given himself*

HHH: Now that's best of business...oh and Seth, watch out.

Suddenly Drew Galloway jumps the barricade and blindsides Rollins and Rollins falls to the ground as The Future continues to punch and kick Rollins as Triple H slowly walk down to the bottom of the ramp, removing his tie, blazer and white shirt and he orders Galloway to lift Seth up so HHH can kick Seth in the privates and HHH Pedigrees Seth onto the concrete! Drew back away as The King of Kings kicks Seth in the stomach and shouting "You should have learned not to mess with authority!" after the assault The Game and The Chosen One walk up the ramp, clearly pleased with themselves

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

*The crowd boos loud as the music of Alberto Del Rio plays over the speaker. He walks out onto the stage looking extremely pissed off and he ignores all the boos and just walks straight down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He demands for a mic from ringside and snatches it from a mans hand before signaling for his music to be cut immediately. The boos continue but Del Rio raises the mic in spite.*

"¡Esto es ridículo!"

*The crowd boos loud and some chant "WHAT?!" as Del Rio looks angrily all around the arena.*

"Cheesburger es una vergüenza!"

*"WHAT?!"*

"Estar en silencio imbéciles!"

*"WHAT?!"*

"Oh haha, you are all SO funny...tan entretenido...I have been screwed over week after week since I joined this pathetic company and I am sick of all of you thinking you could do better. I am the best all round wrestler this company has ever seen and it is a disgrace, es asqueroso, that a man as grotesque as Cheeseburger has managed to sneak away with a couple CHEAP victories. They were flukes! Nothing but flukes! That is the story of that entire man's career, one. BIG. FLUKE!"

*The crowd boos and Del Rio pauses for a moment.*

"I am not done with making that disgrace my número uno target, but I think it's time I move on this week. I see guys like AJ Styles...John Cena...Seth Rollins... Adam Cole....all of them seem to be making a name for themselves in the best way they can while you perro's are trying to put Alberto Del Rio on the back burner. NO MORE! Because next week on RAW I want a match against a man that isn't named after some American, greasy, food. I want a match against a TRUE wrestler and in that match I will prove to the entire world that Alberto Del Rio is going to be your world champion because I am going to beat some of the best this company has to offer..."

*Del Rio paces for a couple moments before staring right into the camera*

"...I'm going to beat anyone that think they're better than Alberto Del Rio and then....*He smirks* I'm coming right back at you, Cheeseburger, you payaso. You may be on fire at the moment but I'm going to make your life a living HELL until the world knows that you are nothing but a FLUKE. Put whoever you want in front of me next week, I will beat them, and I will start climbing up the ladder until I am your world champion..."

*He throws the mic on the ground as his music begins to play again and the crowd boos. He stands up on one of the turnbuckles and slaps his chest, taunting the crowd, as the scene fades to black.*

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey yo, does anyone have a point count on this bound for glory thing that we're doing for the championship?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
good guy John putting over Adam Cole

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson (Not The Club shit)

HEEL AF

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I just realised that I didn't post the match card afterwards. oops.

WWE Superstars week 2
1280x720-71G.jpg

Seth started complaining so now Triple H has booked him in a match against the Lunatic fringe as Dean Ambrose faces Seth Rollins and the winner will be apart of a tag team match against The Authority
John-Cena-Dolph-Ziggler-600x250.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

as a punishment for losing a match to Adam Cole, they came up with it themselves...John Cena has the odds against him as he takes on the Ultimate Underdog Buddy Murphy and the Show-off Dolph Ziggler.
hqdefault.jpg
danielbryan-306-1396377933.jpg

Alberto Del Rio has also been complaining but because Triple H is not bias totally and he has put Del Rio in qualifier for the IC Title match against AJ Styles and the guy who hasn't been seen since the first show Daniel Bryan
LM2_bio_20130930.png
karl-anderson.jpg
b83106e00fdd2719242387825acf6d1e.jpg

in the 3rd triple threat of the night Roman Reigns faces Fernando and the debuting Karl Anderson at the same time.
maxresdefault.jpg
80f0ff5c0eae03a369720ebc282263cf.jpg
upload_2016-7-2_20-59-9.jpeg

And in the main event it's The Authority vs either the Cole Lunatics or The architect of Florida, it depends which person wins in the opening match. Triple H & Drew Galloway vs Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins & Adam Cole

@Geek773 @NLSuplex @CBK_15 @King B @TheKingSonic @Roadster @DK James @RedDwarfTechy @rydogg @Ovaldinho @TheFrostyBlur @Ring Rust @AfricanScatMahn

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosie

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just realised that I didn't post the match card afterwards. oops.

WWE Superstars week 2
1280x720-71G.jpg

Seth started complaining so now Triple H has booked him in a match against the Lunatic fringe as Dean Ambrose faces Seth Rollins and the winner will be apart of a tag team match against The Authority
John-Cena-Dolph-Ziggler-600x250.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

as a punishment for losing a match to Adam Cole, they came up with it themselves...John Cena has the odds against him as he takes on the Ultimate Underdog Buddy Murphy and the Show-off Dolph Ziggler.
hqdefault.jpg
danielbryan-306-1396377933.jpg

Alberto Del Rio has also been complaining but because Triple H is not bias totally and he has put Del Rio in qualifier for the IC Title match against AJ Styles and the guy who hasn't been seen since the first show Daniel Bryan
LM2_bio_20130930.png

in the 3rd triple threat of the night Roman Reigns faces Fernando and the debuting Karl Anderson at the same time.
maxresdefault.jpg
80f0ff5c0eae03a369720ebc282263cf.jpg
View attachment 1948
And in the main event it's The Authority vs either the Cole Lunatics or The architect of Florida, it depends which person wins in the opening match. Triple H & Drew Galloway vs Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins & Adam Cole
I personally think that if I team up with Dean-O that the name should be The Lunatic Playboys and if I'm with Seth the name would be The Gods of Wrestling.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I personally think that if I team up with Dean-O that the name should be The Lunatic Playboys and if I'm with Seth the name would be The Gods of Wrestling.
K, Lunatic Playboys would be better but I am proud of The architect of Florida name.

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
K, Lunatic Playboys would be better but I am proud of The architect of Florida name.
The second one was a joke, but I'd like to think if Adam Cole went to WWE and team with Crossfit Jesus that their name would be The Gods of Wrestling

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Better not get buried in my first match smh

Status
Not open for further replies.