WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Book me against someone I can actually beat dammit. Del Rio has reached jobber status. Jobber vs Jobber match idc I just need some momentum here

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Give Dean a jobber match pls.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Karl Anderson emerges on the titantron.

"Cut the crap, cut the playtime, Karl Anderson is here to stay, that triple threat was a fluke, I deserved to win that easily, but I didn't.... so this is why I am accepting anybody that wants to have a match with Machine Gun, or better yet, bring one.... bring them all."

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

Seth is seen walking down the ramp, some bandage on his shoulders after the brutal couple of weeks he's had to endure.

"Hunter! I went through your gauntlet. I BEAT Dean, Me and Adam BEAT you and Drew. Now give me what I want. Give me the match that all these people want!"

He gestures to the crowd and they pop.

"They want this match. I want this match. Fucking hell, I am sure deep down, even you want this match."

Seth takes a moment to pause, letting the crowds cheer fill the arena.

"Everybody wants to see The Man calling himself the future VERSUS The man who IS the future. Drew Galloway vs Seth Rollins. Now that, that shit is best for business"

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Adam Cole comes out to his excellent entrance theme and walk out to "Down with Hunter, Cole is rising" chants*

Adam Cole: Listen you guys in the crowd can chant me on all you want but, that won't change the fact that all of you are stupid, and don't get it twisted I'm not giving any of you fan service by taking out HHH. I'm doing it for me, and me alone.

*Some of the crowd boo*

Adam Cole: With that being said, Hunter I want you out here. Not Drew, and not one of your other stupid cronies. I want you out here and you alone. Man to man, Adam Cole face to face with Hunter Hearst Helmsley. So get your bitch ass on out here.

*Adam Cole waits for HHH*
@The ReagMaster

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Seth Rollins waits for a moment until the theme song of The Authority, a remix of their past themes, plays through the WWEF arena. The lights change from green, to gold before both The Game, Triple H, and The Chosen One, Drew Galloway, make their way into the arena. Triple H has his suit on and Galloway, embracing his role a bit more, is wearing a proper dress shirt. Both of them arrogantly make their way to the ring until they are at ringside and their theme song stops playing.

Triple H: Relax, Rollins. You see, The Authority are busy people. We have countless people gunning after us because we are the present and the future of WWEF. Countless people are looking to make a name for themselves at our expense, but we didn't get here by doing what's bad for business.

Galloway: We have people like Cena who are too desperate to cling to their spot in the company, people like Dean Ambrose who are too unstable to be trusted, then Fernado and his midget chasing antics, and people like Adam Cole who are bigger than they really are but the worst is you, Seth Rollins.

Triple H: There was a time when I groomed you Seth, to be the next big thing in the company. But, you changed. You decided to plea to these people for acceptance.

Seth is seen walking down the ramp, some bandage on his shoulders after the brutal couple of weeks he's had to endure.

"Hunter! I went through your gauntlet. I BEAT Dean, Me and Adam BEAT you and Drew. Now give me what I want. Give me the match that all these people want!"

He gestures to the crowd and they pop.

"They want this match. I want this match. Fucking hell, I am sure deep down, even you want this match."

Seth takes a moment to pause, letting the crowds cheer fill the arena.

"Everybody wants to see The Man calling himself the future VERSUS The man who IS the future. Drew Galloway vs Seth Rollins. Now that, that shit is best for business"

I'll respond another time. I literally drew a blank today for promos. Above is more of to show I tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Seth Rollins waits for a moment until the theme song of The Authority, a remix of their past themes, plays through the WWEF arena. The lights change from green, to gold before both The Game, Triple H, and The Chosen One, Drew Galloway, make their way into the arena. Triple H has his suit on and Galloway, embracing his role a bit more, is wearing a proper dress shirt. Both of them arrogantly make their way to the ring until they are at ringside and their theme song stops playing.

Triple H: Relax, Rollins. You see, The Authority are busy people. We have countless people gunning after us because we are the present and the future of WWEF. Countless people are looking to make a name for themselves at our expense, but we didn't get here by doing what's bad for business.

Galloway: We have people like Cena who are too desperate to cling to their spot in the company, people like Dean Ambrose who are too unstable to be trusted, then Fernado and his midget chasing antics, and people like Adam Cole who are bigger than they really are but the worst is you, Seth Rollins.

Triple H: There was a time when I groomed you Seth, to be the next big thing in the company. But, you changed. You decided to plea to these people for acceptance.

I'll respond another time. I literally drew a blank today for promos.

just everyone knows I gave NLSuplex permission to use Triple H for promos

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Thinking about bringing this universe back...who wants it back? :p

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Seth Rollins would love to have it back!

We gonna do new stars now? Or stick with our picks?

*Speaks with a thick Scottish accent* I AM DREW FUCKING GALLOWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.