WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
in this thread. there's no real point to create a completely separate thread just for promos and stuff like that. (when I started it, the first time. I wasn't even expecting anyone to promo but they randomly started to create them so I just went along with it and now it looks like it's going to be the same, this time lol)
Sounds good. Are there fixed days you post the results (so we get the promos in) or is it just every couple of days after the last show? just want to make stuff clear. ;)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Sounds good. Are there fixed days you post the results (so we get the promos in) or is it just every couple of days after the last show? just want to make stuff clear. ;)
I believe it's going to be every couple of days.

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
Reag, you put Blake in the matchup with Fernando...

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
what are you on about? I put Murphy...
buddymurphy_bio_20150511.png

but... but this is Murphy?

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Adam Cole comes out to a thunderous ovation and walks straight into the ring with a microphone in hand*

Adam Cole: Cut my music, and to all you idiots sitting in the crowd shut the fuck up. Greatness is about to talk.

*The thunderous ovation quickly turns in jeers of hate*

Adam Cole: The reason I'm out here is to make my intentions clear. I'm here in the WWEF to win the World Title, whether you guy in the crowd or in the back like it or not, and that all starts when I beat that B+ player Daniel Byran. I mean honestly do any of you think he has a chance in hell of beating me.

*The crowd starts chanting "Yes, yes, yes"*

Adam Cole: Well I never pegged any of you for being smart, so I'll answer my own question... No! Goatface has no chance! And do you idiots want to know why. It's because I'm better than him, but all this talking has got me thinking. I think Daniel should come out and tell me to my face why he's going to beat me in our match.

*Adam Cole waits for Daniel Byran*
@Ovaldinho

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So...we promo? In that case, I will do one now because I am bored and just finished writing a BTB match so I am tired!

*Drew Galloway is seen backstage at the first WWEF show in a long dark hallway wearing his entrance gear and is seemingly focused on his upcoming match. The camera zooms out to show Renee Young walking up to him, microphone in hand.*

"Drew! You are set to debut on WWEF tonight in a match which has implications to crown our first Champions. You're set to team with the legendary star, The Undertaker to face to world traveled competitors in the Phenomenal AJ Styles and Seth Rollins. What are you're..."

*She is unable to finish as Galloway speaks in her place.*

"World traveled? Legend? What about me?! If you haven't watched over the past year, everywhere I went I held championship after championship. Nobody thought I had what it took to do that. Despite the fact that at one point, I was chosen to a future champion. These fans didn't believe in me, and when I was being misused, they didn't support me. After the past year of proving everyone wrong, I'm here in WWEF...and this is how I am treated?!"

"AJ Styles..."

*Galloway looks towards the camera, directing his attention towards the first of his two opponents.*

"If you think you are phenomenal, you haven't seen anything like Drew Galloway. I don't try to look flashy like you do with your offence, I kick ass. I don't waste motion in the ring. If you want to fly against me, I'll ground you permanently! You can say you pack bullets but all you will fire are blanks and the only deadly shot will be my damn Claymore..."

*He taps his leg*

"Going at your fucking head! Then we have Seth Rollins, a man who I despise. How? Before, I was the chosen one, I WAS THE FUTURE! But when I didn't fit their mold, they replaced me with you. You're far from this mastermind, this architect, instead you are a puppet. They used you as this tool to get power and convinced you that you're better than you are. But, when a fight finally came, You hid behind dumb and dumber, two old grandpas, and Triple H. I don't hide from fights, I fight back. As for my partner...Undertaker, I'll work with you, but stay out of my way. Or else, you'll suffer a worse fate than the leader of the bullshit club and Bob the Builder. Because, you may have had this legendary career, you may have been the phenom, but I am not just the New Phenom, but the True Phenom in professional wrestling and my path to be a legend starts tonight! I am no longer the Chosen One, I am the Destined One!"

*With Drew walking out of frame, Renee Young is left speechless as the segment ends.*

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fernando. Walks into frame.

Fernando: OLE'¡, I look forward to fighting Make or Blurphy! OLE'!

Fernando runs out of frame as he saw El Torito.

Fernando: OLE'! Get back here you midget little shit. OLE¡

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is seen walking out of his locker room and is stopped by Renee Young.

"What do you have to say about the comments made by Drew Galloway?"

Seth scratches his beard with a smirk.
"You know what, he said I replaced him. I don't think I need to say anything more. The only kind of things that gets replaced are obsolete." he pulls his hair back "Everything he says just makes things clearer. The guy is jealous" he says with an arrogant smirk "Who can blame him? He's been calling himself the chosen one or the FUTURE" he says making a mocking impression "I've been the chosen one. I am the Future. I am the Architect. I don't call myself names Renee... I become them! And tonight? I become his executioner"

"As for the undertaker? Well... what better way to prove that I am the future, than by crushing the past. He used to be the best there was Renee, the best entertainer, the phenom, the unbeatable.... He used to be all that"

Seth chuckles a bit "And after tonight, he can add 'used to be a wrestler' to that long list. Like every other has been."

Seth walks off and the camera comes back to Renee.

"Back to you Cole..."

Reactions: Rosie

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*AJ Styles is seen walking down the corridor as he looks to be preparing for his upcoming match against Drew Galloway and The Undertaker.*

Renee: *stopping AJ* I'm sorry to interrupt you AJ, but how do you feel about tonight's match where you team up with the Architect Seth Rollins against Galloway and The Undertaker?

AJ: *thinks for a few seconds before speaking* Rollins and I... we're both alike. We both started of in the independent scene we built ourselves up and pushed ourselves to the limit... and now we're here. Teaming with him is an honour, but to be facing someone like The Undertaker and even Drew Galloway is a whole other honour by itself. When I step in that ring with Taker and Drew... I will show them that I am Phenomenal! Seth, listen up buddy, we're going to show the WWEF universe that we won't be taken lightly. Catch you later Renee. *Styles walks of back down the corridor.*

Renee: Well... thank you to AJ for taking the time to speak to me. Back to you Cole...

End of Segment

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
*Alberto Del Rio is walking throughout the backstage area in his ring gear when he notices a camera crew in front of him. He smirks and begins to speak.*

"Tonight is just like any other night, mis amigos. I am just like any one of you...I'm here to do a job. Unlike the rest of this locker room I am the best at my job and I strive to succeed. I strive to become a world champion just like I have in the past... and now is no different. My name is Alberto Del Rio and if you didn't know that, well, you're nothing but a delusional FOOL. I'm not here to make you remember my name, de ningún modo, no. Like I said I am here to become world champion and part one of that mission happens tonight..."

*He stretches his arms and cracks his neck and keeps walking down the hallway.*

"The general manager must know what a valuable asset I am because he has already put me in a high profile match. Of course, the only thing that makes this match high profile is Alberto Del Rio. *He chuckles* But of course, in a fatal four way match my chances of victory are much slimmer than they would be if I took on any of these perros one on one. Take a good look at me, let it sink in real quick, then take a look at one of my opponents.."

*A look of disgust appears on his face.*

"...Cheeseburger. Asqueroso...disgusting. I'm not sure why he is even in this match to begin with, the man is not of world champion caliber, but no need to worry because he will not be walking out tonight as the victor...nor will Will Ospreay. Both of these men don't know what it takes to be world champion, they don't know what it takes to beat Alberto Del Rio. They'll learn that soon enough though, they have way too much on their plate with me alone, and now you're adding in that monstruo Brock Lesnar, these idiotas don't stand a CHANCE. And as for the bruto himself, he's probably already thinking he's got this in the bag. No no mis amigo, do not underestimate the man that stands before you right now. Nothing is going to stop me from being at the top of this company...not you, not either of those perros, not anyone, I am the only man worthy of being world champion."

"Enjoy the show but nothing else will matter tonight except for when I prove that I am a force to be reckoned with. Brock Lesnar can try all he wants but I will slay the beast. Ospreay can do all he can do but I'll put down the perro. And Cheeseburger...you don't even stand a chance...just stay out of my way.."

*He cracks his neck again and walks past the camera crew and turns down a hallway and the scene fades.*

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
WWEF Raw 1 Results
upload_2016-6-27_16-39-2.png
(this better be Murphy because I get confused with the two very easily)
after getting destroyed for most of the match, Buddy Murphy @rydogg pinned Fernando @Ring Rust in 4:34 after a Murphy's Law
220px-Will_Ospreay_2016.jpg

in a match which tells you something if within 2 minutes of the match Will brought a chair into the ring and then hurricanranaed Del Rio onto the chair, that says it all really. @Indy caught @Mike Thunder in a roll-up pin to gain the victory and 3 points in 7:55 and Lesnar @Blackout decided to randomly attack Ospreay afterwards.
cole.jpg

the wrestlemania match as WWE randomly calls it, the back and forth match between Adam Cole & Daniel Bryan @Ovaldinho ends with two Florida Keys and @CBK_15 comes out victorious in 6:43
Triple-h-vs-john-cena+%25286%2529.jpg

now @The ReagMaster teams up with the @Geek773 to take on The Frosty Scat or The Scat Blur. @TheFrostyBlur @AfricanScatMahn . Yea, we can't work together because Super Cena aa'ed me and won in 8:20. Sorry Geek but because I'm nice, I will give you a place in the qualifiers for the IC Title.
img_3065.jpg

And in the Main Event and the longest match on the card with 10:44, AJ Styles @TheKingSonic & Seth Rollins @RedDwarfTechy defeated Undertaker @WUKOffical & Drew Galloway @NLSuplex when Rollins pedigreed Undertaker FTW

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Didn't win, but whatever, it's all in good fun. :)

GG Mr. Styles and Rollins ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.