WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Not sure i fully understand this but I'll sign up anyway. Gimme Kevin Owens. Seems like you need faces so make him a face.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'll take Seth Rollins if you're still looking for people. I don't mind face or heel, but if you have too many heels make him face :)

Last edited:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
what do you not understand?
I mean it sounds pretty simple in hindsight but was just thrown off by a couple things. Like I get it, you pick a character and you're going to be making shows on 2K16 and simulating them etc etc but you said we can pick our own feuds and shit. So are we supposed to make promos and all that or just sit back and enjoy the show? You summarized everything well but I was just curious on other details like what we should be doing, if anything. btw I changed my mind I want Del Rio instead of Owens.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I mean it sounds pretty simple in hindsight but was just thrown off by a couple things. Like I get it, you pick a character and you're going to be making shows on 2K16 and simulating them etc etc but you said we can pick our own feuds and shit. So are we supposed to make promos and all that or just sit back and enjoy the show? You summarized everything well but I was just curious on other details like what we should be doing, if anything. btw I changed my mind I want Del Rio instead of Owens.
You don't have to make promos, but if you want your picked superstar to really succeed in the card, it would be helpful. If you just sit back, do not get involved in the feuds, your superstar will most likely also get less active on the card.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
You don't have to make promos, but if you want your picked superstar to really succeed in the card, it would be helpful. If you just sit back, do not get involved in the feuds, your superstar will most likely also get less active on the card.
Word, ight yea I've done somethin like this before. That's what I assumed but nice to have some confirmation. Thanks yo.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
But yea since I know promos are encouraged, I used to make mean Del Rio promos back in the day. So give me Del Rio as a heel, sorry but he's ass as a face.

Reactions: The Gipper

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
I didn't take the time to count, but I think we have enough people.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I didn't take the time to count, but I think we have enough people.
I would also say that

so To determine a world champion there's going to be a little tournament of my own which is very similar to the round robin style but at our first ppv, the 6 people with the highest scores will collide in a 6-man Hell In A Cell Match for the WWEF World Championship! The scores are simple. +1 for a win(+3 for a fatal 4 way win and +2 for a triple threat win) and for -1 for a loss(any match only has -1 because I'm nice) as for the WWEF International Championship, the mid-card title. There will be a qualifying match on each superstars episode and then there will be a fatal 4 way elimination match! Anyway for tomorrow's show.

WWEF RAW 1 Match Card
hqdefault.jpg
cena-vs-reigns-0.jpg

Enemies team up as Triple H @The ReagMaster & Dean Ambrose @Geek773 vs John Cena @TheFrostyBlur & Roman Reigns @AfricanScatMahn
upload_2016-6-26_19-17-43.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg

The Phenoms vs Indy Darlings! Undertaker @WUKOffical & Drew Galloway @NLSuplex vs AJ Styles @TheKingSonic & Seth Rollins @RedDwarfTechy
images
FernandoInjured.jpg

Jobbers collide! Fernando @Ring Rust vs Murphy @rydogg
261826_44035.jpg
CheeseburgerROH.jpg
will-ospreay.jpg

Thunder vs Indies vs Blackouts vs Donkey Kong for 3 points! Cheeseburger @Mike Thunder vs Brock Lesnar @Indy vs Will Ospreay @Blackout vs Alberto Del Rio @DK James
danielbryan_bio_20150409.png
979c1343f91b07428013c13be68cffab.jpg

A dream match. Daniel Bryan @Ovaldinho vs Adam Cole @CBK_15

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-26_19-21-12.png
    upload_2016-6-26_19-21-12.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
Adam Cole vs Daniel Byran! If that were to happen irl it would be a fucking magnificent match.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
So just to be clear, we have a promo battle as well but the outcome isn't based on votes but the 2k result, right?

@TheKingSonic let's show em Indie Powah!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So just to be clear, we have a promo battle as well but the outcome isn't based on votes but the 2k result, right?

@TheKingSonic let's show em Indie Powah!
promos are encouraged but you don't have to do them. but yea, you can have a back to forth segment thing.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
promos are encouraged but you don't have to do them. but yea, you can have a back to forth segment thing.
And those should be done in this thread I assume?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And those should be done in this thread I assume?
Where would we be promo'ing?
in this thread. there's no real point to create a completely separate thread just for promos and stuff like that. (when I started it, the first time. I wasn't even expecting anyone to promo but they randomly started to create them so I just went along with it and now it looks like it's going to be the same, this time lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.