WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaroGames

Jobber
Reaction score
*Pentagon Jr. is in the locker room getting ready for his match later tonight when DDP walks in the locker room to discuss the strategy for there handicap match but before DDP even gets 5 words out Pentagon Jr. begins to speak*

Pentagon Jr. (Translated from Spanish): Let me stop you right there Page. You're a legend in this business but I don't respect you. I also don't need you tonight, I could take all 3 of them on all by myself but I'm forced to have you in that match with me so I have one request from you. Don't screw it up. If you do though Page...you'll be the same as Rollins was on Raw. Beaten down.

*Pentagon Jr. begins to walk out of the locker room but not before staring down DDP.*

HaroGames

Jobber
Reaction score
*Pentagon Jr. is in the locker room getting ready for his match later tonight when DDP walks in the locker room to discuss the strategy for there handicap match but before DDP even gets 5 words out Pentagon Jr. begins to speak*

Pentagon Jr. (Translated from Spanish): Let me stop you right there Page. You're a legend in this business but I don't respect you. I also don't need you tonight, I could take all 3 of them on all by myself but I'm forced to have you in that match with me so I have one request from you. Don't screw it up. If you do though Page...you'll be the same as Rollins was on Raw. Beaten down.

*Pentagon Jr. begins to walk out of the locker room but not before staring down DDP.*
@B1skit

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I'm a [HASHTAG]#RAWandSmackdown[/HASHTAG] playa *cool face*

Reactions: The Gipper

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score

DDP tilts his head at his partner, not actually speaking Spanish himself. He smiles, assuming he was just praised for his talent.

¡Gracias amigo, si, es muy bien! Uh... Me beato los other teamo en el ringo, and we will do ito with a bango. Uh... ¡Si!

DDP holds his hands out in the Diamond logo that he's actually sued people for using.

Worrio no, because with me Diamond Cutter, los gringos no see it coming when we get el uno, dos, tres.

DDP winks at his partner, who is probably impressed at his grade A español skills, but is definitely more impressed probably at the amazing Diamond Cutter.

• Haha
Reactions: Patriot Pants

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
MAIN EVENT WEEK 1 RESULTS
Cheeseburger-at-Ring-of-Honor-1170x741.jpg

So we start off with a upset as Hulk Hogan @Apex debuted against @Mike Thunder Cheeseburger and lost! Yes you heard me right! The person who was the face of WWF for so many years lost to a person who is named after a freaking meal. Yep. Cheeseburger beat Hogan with a shining wizard.
upload_2017-2-17_1-53-55.png

Seth Rollins @RedDwarfTechy continues his bad luck as this time he is defeated by the Eater of Worlds in a very close match that showcased both of the men's skill and wit as they collided but in the end, Seth took too much pain and Bray hit the sister abigail to put him away. @Grievous is on a winning streak right now!
upload_2017-2-17_2-7-35.png

To put it lightly. This was not a good first week for the Supermen as like their fellow partner Hulk did earlier in the night. They lost. @Voin and @Mr. Thunder battled the team of @CBK_15 and @Crazykillerv1 and OMG Killer got a win!? The two men that I called underdogs on the show preview get wins?! That doesn't help my cause dammit! Cena was the guy who was pinned after a straight jacket german.
upload_2017-2-17_2-33-5.png

AND FOR THE MAIN EVENT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES CONTINUES AS DDP @B1skit and Pentagon Jr @HaroGames faced AJ Styles @TheKingSonic Kenny Omega @Beavs and the Samoan Bulldozer Samoa Joe @Blackout and despite DDP again trying to be the iron man of the team. Styles, Joe and Kenny worked very well as a team and Kenny hit DDP with the one winged angel to advance and eliminated poor DDP from the contest but now it's everyman for himself as the next stage of the series is a fatal 4 way match with the person being pinned, being eliminated.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
MAIN EVENT WEEK 1 RESULTS
Cheeseburger-at-Ring-of-Honor-1170x741.jpg

So we start off with a upset as Hulk Hogan @Apex debuted against @Mike Thunder Cheeseburger and lost! Yes you heard me right! The person who was the face of WWF for so many years lost to a person who is named after a freaking meal. Yep. Cheeseburger beat Hogan with a shining wizard.
View attachment 2768
Seth Rollins @RedDwarfTechy continues his bad luck as this time he is defeated by the Eater of Worlds in a very close match that showcased both of the men's skill and wit as they collided but in the end, Seth took too much pain and Bray hit the sister abigail to put him away. @Grievous is on a winning streak right now!
View attachment 2769
To put it lightly. This was not a good first week for the Supermen as like their fellow partner Hulk did earlier in the night. They lost. @Voin and @Mr. Thunder battled the team of @CBK_15 and @Crazykillerv1 and OMG Killer got a win!? The two men that I called underdogs on the show preview get wins?! That doesn't help my cause dammit! Cena was the guy who was pinned after a straight jacket german.
View attachment 2770
AND FOR THE MAIN EVENT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES CONTINUES AS DDP @B1skit and Pentagon Jr @HaroGames faced AJ Styles @TheKingSonic Kenny Omega @Beavs and the Samoan Bulldozer Samoa Joe @Blackout and despite DDP again trying to be the iron man of the team. Styles, Joe and Kenny worked very well as a team and Kenny hit DDP with the one winged angel to advance and eliminated poor DDP from the contest but now it's everyman for himself as the next stage of the series is a fatal 4 way match with the person being pinned, being eliminated.

Kenny keeps cleaning the competition.

tumblr_nr9040e4nP1scxadvo1_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.