WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Guys... He is just letting it be AI vs AI and it is just a game... Give him time. Perhaps he is busy doing something else? Or maybe he is also writing his matches for RWK ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Patriot Pants

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
Guys... He is just letting it be AI vs AI and it is just a game... Give him time. Perhaps he is busy doing something else? Or maybe he is also writing his matches for RWK ;) ;) ;)
Speaking of RWK, how far though Dragon’s Den would say you guys are?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Speaking of RWK, how far though Dragon’s Den would say you guys are?

I finished the matches I need to write, we have two extra non-creative people writing a match or two and one of them finished. Someone who was doing a segment finished, and we are hoping to get the show out on Valentine's/Forever Alone day ;)

Reactions: Geek773

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I pick John Cena. @Voin picked Roman Reigns. we're going to create a tag team ;)

roman-reigns-and-john-cena-are-standing-in-the-ring-ready-for-action.jpg
Yeah, probably need a better name than supermen though

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
So can some one fill me in on what this is?

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
So can some one fill me in on what this is?

You pick an actual wrestler who's with WWE or on Community Creations, they can be alive or dead. Loki then makes match cards and sims the matches for the outcome.

You can cut promos as the wrestler you pick if you want as well

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
RAW WEEK 1 RESULTS

Yea, like I mentioned no images cause laptop issues

In the opening match, Adam Cole @CBK_15 fought against CM Punk @WholeF'Nmoe and Cheeseburger @Mike Thunder in a match that gave Adam a minor injury to head that will last two weeks. Cheeseburger surprisingly destroyed Punk and Cole for a good part of the match until he misses a dropkick to Punk who clotheslines CB and Adam takes advantage with a straight jacket german! Adam advances

then we had the contest of Karl Anderson @Crazykillerv1 going against Cesaro @Regdegington (if i spelt that sorry but the xbox version is mean when it comes to tagging) where....it wasnt Karls best day. lol he got two uppercuts and neutralisers and he only got one of his sigs in where he bootd Cesaro but it also took out the referee...so theres that. I say [HASHTAG]#blametherefkiller[/HASHTAG] Karl fell to a uppercut in mid air as he jumped from the apron. Cesaro advances

now the match that has 0 build up behind it as Scott Dawson @Gino Bambino faces Dean Ambrose @Geek773 in a brutal match where a good portion of the match was outside which almost led to a double count out but both men got inside just in time. The end arrived when Dawson went for a running chop block but Dean reversed and very poeticly hit Dawson with dirty deeds FTW

The third match of the evening was a good one as Daniel Bryan who is me vs the subway eating Kevin Owens who is @Frosty in much more even but shorter match unfortunately but it did have 2 finishers from both guys. In the end KOS "OPness" was squashed down due to his demands of lets remove this and that so in the end he tapped out to the yes lock which means....ME AND GEEK ARE IN THE SAME MATCH AGAIN!? SERIOUSLY?

just gonna move onto the @Finniis Finn Balor vs @Grievous Bray Wyatt match which was for the ownership of Becky Lynch! Something like that. But despite Finn having control 4 the first half of the match. Bray hit the Sister Abigail on poor Finny and Bray covered him for the one, two and three to regain Lynch and advance to the ladder match.

Now the 6 man tag everyone was looking for...STARRING Aj Styles as @TheKingSonic @Beavs as The Beaver Cleaner and @Blackout as Samoa Joe as they go against Seth Rollins as @RedDwarfTechy @B1skit as Diamond Dallas Page and their partner @HaroGames as Pentagon Jr. In the 2nd MOTN just below Anderson and Cesaro. DDP was surprisingly playing the damsel in distress in the match somehow and the team that DDP was on lost its most known guy as AJ Styles styles clashed Seth Rollins FTW for their team and Red Dwarf has been ELIMINATED

Lokimaster vs Geek vs Grievous vs CBK vs Regdegington vs TBD

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ME AND GEEK ARE IN THE SAME MATCH AGAIN!? SERIOUSLY?
oh god I really hope I don't lose this... BREAK THE BEARD, DEAN!!!

edit: rather, I hope Ambrose comes out stronger than D-Bry. forgot it was a ladder match xD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Finn slowly walks back to the locker room, holding his head. He opens the door, shuts it and sits down by his locker. Bálor then leans back to use it as support*

Finn Bálor: Well that could've gone better...could've gone worse too...could've died like that fella down in SAFW.

*He rubs his bruised forehead and looks at the ceiling*

Finn Bálor: I guess I'll just have to improve and work harder, nowhere to go but up right?

[HASHTAG]#RIPFALCON[/HASHTAG] lol

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Finn slowly walks back to the locker room, holding his head. He opens the door, shuts it and sits down by his locker. Bálor then leans back to use it as support*

Finn Bálor: Well that could've gone better...could've gone worse too...could've died like that fella down in SAFW.

*He rubs his bruised forehead and looks at the ceiling*

Finn Bálor: I guess I'll just have to improve and work harder, nowhere to go but up right?

[HASHTAG]#RIPFALCON[/HASHTAG] lol
Lmao [HASHTAG]#SAFW[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Patriot Pants
Status
Not open for further replies.