WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Yep. So we're gonna do a 3 vs 2 match with the losing team being the two of course and same rules apply. Person who gets pinned, gets eliminated from the world championship series.

Nice idea, but wouldn't the 3v2 mean the team of 2 are at a serious disadvantage? why not just do a battle royal with 6 people, you control one and get yourself eliminated right at the start. The next one to be eliminated is the person that is also eliminated from the tournament.

Just a thought

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Nice idea, but wouldn't the 3v2 mean the team of 2 are at a serious disadvantage? why not just do a battle royal with 6 people, you control one and get yourself eliminated right at the start. The next one to be eliminated is the person that is also eliminated from the tournament.

Just a thought
Could work but a lot of times in the game, I have seen the two beat the three way more times than the other way around so it does happen often in these games and plus this helps the possibility of tag teams which I kinda want. :p

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Could work but a lot of times in the game, I have seen the two beat the three way more times than the other way around so it does happen often in these games and plus this helps the possibility of tag teams which I kinda want. :p

Teddy Long, is that you? :p

And that's fair enough Playa!

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What is the breakdown of faces/heels

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would like to be The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries.

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
CBK's Predictions:
First Match: BC Buddy Kenny is giving the pin and Marty McDDP is taking the pin.

Second Match: Dean is going over in what can only be described as a squash match.

Third Match: Probably the hardest match I have to call, but I'll give to Bray... no Finn... no Bray. Gimme a sec I need a coin. *Get's a coin* Okay Heads is Finn, Bray is tails.*Flips coin* Shit where did it go... ahh okay I guess I'll go with Bray.

Forth match: Cesaro is better end of story

Fifth Match: *Looks at the match card... long sigh.* Welp *closes eyes and points then opens eyes* looks like KO is going over.

Final Match: The Winner is obvious here. He is the greatest wrestler to ever live, he has wrestled in PWG, and in ROH ans if you can't get from those hints... well I'M GONNA SPELL HIS NAME FOR YA... C-H-E-E-S-E just kidding. He has done all the thing I mentioned along with being the only 3-time ROH Champion, the longest reigning PWG champion, and a former BOLA winner... The winner is Adam Cole BAYBAY!

Fin.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I believe @Grievous was the first to post a promo
Thanks for the shout out Frosty...

Man...I wish I knew it was going to be Bray vs. Finn...I could have
written an interesting promo for that.

"I don't need paint to bring out my demons...I embrace mine every
minute of everyday...while you still fear yours..."

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Finn Bálor sits in the back, putting together his brand spanking new LEGO Star Wars: Rouge One U-Wing set. A smile on his face as he looks at the manual, his hand ready to grab the next piece. Sitting across the Demon King is Bayley, who's watching on and texting Sasha on her phone*

Bayley: Are you worried about facing Bray tonight?

*Finn looks up, the smile still on his face*

(typing my main man's accent will include how I believe he pronounces the words)

Finn Bálor: Nah. I've faced plenny guys worse den he is. If anyone should be worried out of the two of us, it's him.

*Bayley smiles and Finn goes back to working on the LEGO set*

Bayley: *muttering under her breath* Too Sweet.

Last edited:

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
Match 1: I'm going with Aj Styles, Kenny Omega and Samoa Joe Because there too sweet oh and Joe's in there as well I guess.

MATCH 2: I'm going with Scott Dawson because Subs are OP.

MATCH 3: Gonna be a tough one to call but i'm going with Finn.

MATCH 4: Someone has to back Karl Anderson so I guess ill be backing myself.

MATCH 5: Going with KO for this one.

MATCH 6: Well I have backed the bullet in every other match so I'm gonna carry on that trend by backing Adam Cole.

Get the feeling I'm going to get most of these wrong but who cares its just for fun.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Who is to say in this Universe I'd be part of Bullet Club? Who is to say I'm not part of Bullet Club? Questions...Questions...Yet answers remain unseen. You'll find out what "The Beaver Cleaner" has in store...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The audience are welcomed back after a commercial break with the feed from the camera following Renee Young as they walk down the hallway of the arena and soon find Seth Rollins, the crowd giving out a pop as soon as Seth 'Freakin' Rollins comes into the picture, he doesn't seem to notice Renee or the camera as he is taping up his wrists for the main event of the night.

Renee: Seth, I was wondering if you could tell us about being in the main event of Raw tonight.

Seth looks up to see Renee and gets up, giving the camera a nod before he starts to speak.

Seth: The authority, Triple H. They keep giving me these obstacles to get through, and I keep breaking through them. Now, this match? It doesn't matter who else is gonna be in the ring. They are gonna step in the ring with the man that has nothing to lose... and they are gonna find out what that really means.

Renee: Being a former champion yourself, what does it mean to have this opportunity?

Seth simply looks at Renee and then looks down at his 'Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim' T-shirt and simply points to the words in that order.

Seth: I've redesigned! I've rebuilt! Now it's time to Reclaim. And no one, Renee, No 'Freakin' One is gonna stand in my way.

Before Renee can get another question in he brushes past the camera man and walks off, the camera turning to see him walk away before focusing back on Renee.

Renee: Back to you guys.

Who's Ready for some MONDAY NIGHT RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :psycho:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The Following is footage that was released before Raw went on the air and is on WWEF's Youtube channel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see Kenny Omega rolling in a black bag of luggage while he is wearing similar clothes to what he was wearing in the previous video, sports jacket, shirt, and sunglasses in all. He is heading through the bowels of the arena and is seemingly focused on what is ahead. The Cleaner passes by a few backstage workers, not exchanging any glares as they look at the G1 Climax winner. Eventually, he runs into an interviewer, and before they can ask a question he walks past them, putting his hand up to show he is not interested in an interview. He heads towards a door to lead to backstage and he stops. The camera zooms in on him and he looks over his shoulder to speak.

"So..."Bullet Club" is back they say? Afterall, once you're part of Bullet Club, you're Bullet Club for life, am I correct? You see AJ saying "He's too sweet" once again, you have The Machine Gun saying that "him, AJ, and Kenny" are going to run this place, huh? You know, why don't you as a real Bullet Club member what he thinks? Because last time I checked, AJ, we terminated your association with us once we realized you were going to Orlando and Karl, you followed soon after. Then you stole what made us special, formed a Club with no firepower in your gun, and I was carrying the group you abandoned on my back all the way to Wrestle Kingdom. So, as far as I'm concerned, neither of you are Bullet Club. I guess you didn't pay attention when I said that I can dominate here with or without Bullet Club. So, AJ boy, stay out of my way in that tag team match, because the WWEF World Heavyweight Championship will soon become the property of Kenny Omega and I will rule WWEF, all its Ice Cream will be mine. Goodbye...and goodnight to all who stand in my way..."

Omega opens the door and slams it shut behind him as the video ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Following is footage that was released before Raw went on the air and is on WWEF's Youtube channel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see Kenny Omega rolling in a black bag of luggage while he is wearing similar clothes to what he was wearing in the previous video, sports jacket, shirt, and sunglasses in all. He is heading through the bowels of the arena and is seemingly focused on what is ahead. The Cleaner passes by a few backstage workers, not exchanging any glares as they look at the G1 Climax winner. Eventually, he runs into an interviewer, and before they can ask a question he walks past them, putting his hand up to show he is not interested in an interview. He heads towards a door to lead to backstage and he stops. The camera zooms in on him and he looks over his shoulder to speak.

"So..."Bullet Club" is back they say? Afterall, once you're part of Bullet Club, you're Bullet Club for life, am I correct? You see AJ saying "He's too sweet" once again, you have The Machine Gun saying that "him, AJ, and Kenny" are going to run this place, huh? You know, why don't you as a real Bullet Club member what he thinks? Because last time I checked, AJ, we terminated your association with us once we realized you were going to Orlando and Karl, you followed soon after? Then you stole what made us special, formed a Club with no firepower in your gun, and I was carrying the group you abandoned on my back all the way to Wrestle Kingdom. So, as far as I'm concerned, neither of you are Bullet Club. I guess you didn't pay attention when I said that I can dominate here with or without Bullet Club. So, AJ boy, stay out of my way in that tag team match, because the WWEF World Heavyweight Championship will soon become the property of Kenny Omega and I will rule WWEF, all its Ice Cream will be mine. Goodbye...and goodnight to all who stand in my way..."

Omega opens the door and slams it shut behind him as the video ends.

My whole promo was AJ looking for revenge on you, he hates Omega.

;)

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.