WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
You have what Jericho has. I'm not putting extra stuff on you because then everyone will want the same thing then we have a roster of OP guys.

Why not remove all of them or have the same ones? or atleast the same ones for each disposition?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Why not remove all of them or have the same ones? or atleast the same ones for each disposition?
....I might actually just remove all of them. that does sound easier and fairer to everyone. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
SmackDown opens with a panning shot of some unknown arena before we hear the voice of Mauro Ranallo...

Mauro: Ladies & Gentlemen welcome to SmackDown Live and do we have a special show lined up for tonight.
I'm Mauro Ranallo and I'm joined by my usual partners in crime JBL and Tom Phillips and we are going to be
kicking off right now with tag team action...

Suddenly the house lights cut out as the Wyatt Family "cut scene" flashes across the screen. We are then shown
a "dark and smokey" room where Bray Wyatt is shown sitting at an old wooden dining table. To his right is a bearded
Bo Dallas, to his left a white haired and face painted Becky Lynch.

On the table in front of them are several Crows which hop around and peck at some leftover food. One of the birds
climbs up Becky's arm onto her shoulder as she begins to feed it some scraps. Bray begins...

Bray: I can respect silence...I can understand silence...and sometimes you can say more with silence...but most
of time its easier to speak...so that your emotions...so your message can be heard...loud and clear.

That is why I am taking this time to speak directly to you.

A ghost of a man who stands alone...the last soldier in a long forgotten war...a hero...a legend...an icon...
and I have to be honest because you deserve nothing less...but I don't care about who you are or what you've
done...all I care about...is what you hide inside.

You see to those who watch you...they see a spectre who melds with the darkness...one who lives in the shadows...
but you see...my dear Sister Abigail told me that the only darkness anyone needs to fear...is the darkness they
have within themselves...

And you...my white-faced friend...I'm guessing your blood is as black as night.

You see...I can see the darkness in everyone...and those who now stand with me have faced their own internal
shadows and have been made stronger for it.

*Both Bo & Becky slowly nod in unison*

You see at Armageddon...I showed the Lone Wolf that we can be a pack together...and soon my new brother will
stand at my side...and you to...the winged scorpion...I will show you how to except your own darkness...and once
you do that...you will have no choice but join me...and my family.

And when you do...the shadows will consume everyone...

We'll be seeing you around...and I'll be seeing you personally at No Mercy...

Sting...

The Wyatt Family "cut scene" once again flashes across the screen before the house lights illuminate the arena
once again.

Mauro: Well...it appears Bray Wyatt has set his sights on a new target...and its the wrestling icon Sting.

JBL: Its a scary thought Mauro...apparently Baron Corbin has joined the Wyatts after his defeat at Armageddon
this past Sunday...and if Bray is able to add a legend like Sting to his...family...it may signal a true shift in power
and influence here in the WWE.

Tom Phillips: Of course no one has heard from or seen Sting since his epic encounter with the Undertaker in the
main event of Armageddon...which of course was rudely interrupted by the WWE's newest signing...Kenny Omega.

Mauro: And speaking of Kenny Omega...he'll be making his in-ring debut tonight as he takes on Dean Ambrose
in our main event.

+++

How was that?

Reactions: Doxo

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
So this universe is anyone? In that case, I think I'll have to go with the coolest cat to ever save the kids, the guy who mastered all 74 forms of yoga in one evening, the guy who beat Goldberg and Undertaker in a 2 on 1 handicap match at Wrestlemania (in an unaired dark match of course), and the man who's won every wrestling Championship from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to your local Indy fed's super Junior television title, yo yo it's me it's me, ya boy b1skit has D-D-P

And if you're using the game, preferably the dlc version when it comes out since the other one looks like crap Meh, which one doesn't matter

Last edited:
Reactions: CBK_15

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@Grievous

Tye Dillinger will fight Bray for Becky's freedom [HASHTAG]#Perfect10[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So what's going on here?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So what's going on here?

Basically you pick a real life wrestler that is either in WWE 2k17, or at least one that can be downloaded on community creations, and it is in Reag's universe mode. You basically make their decisions, and if you want, write a short silly or serious promos as them, and have fun.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Basically you pick a real life wrestler that is either in WWE 2k17, or at least one that can be downloaded on community creations, and it is in Reag's universe mode. You basically make their decisions, and if you want, write a short silly or serious promos as them, and have fun.
So I don't have to write promos regularly (I don't have time for efed style)?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So I don't have to write promos regularly (I don't have time for efed style)?

You don't really need to do real promos. Just look at some of the previous posts. All you need to do is keep an eye on things, tell Reag what you want your character to do, and if you're bored, write a short little something. You don't even need to try.

Reactions: Doxo and Crithu

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
:p

The scene begins just hours before the first card of WWEF will be revealed. The camera is showing footage of the underground parking lot of the arena as a black car rolls into a parking spot. When the car comes to a complete stop, the lights of the car are turned off and the door opens. Walking out of the car is The Cleaner, Kenny Omega. He is wearing a black sports jacket over a button-up shirt and is wearing sunglasses. He smirks as he reaches in his car for a bowl of chocolate ice cream and shuts the door before locking them with his eyes. He places his keys in his pocket and enjoys a scoop of ice cream. He pretends to act surprised as the camera focuses in on him.

"Oh my, what a lovely surprise? Yes, that's right, I'm back. If you aren't aware of who I am, it's best to get out from under the rock you're living under like Patrick Star, and you best recognize who you're talking to. I'm Kenny Omega and I am the former NEVER Openweight 6 man tag team champion, the former IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion, the former IWGP Intercontinental Champion, the first Canadian winner of the G1 Climax, the Leader of the Elite and the Bullet Club. You may be wondering what I am doing here? Well, after Wrestle Kingdom 11, I said I would weigh my options. Because when you've been chasing a major title all year around, put out an effort that the whole world was talking about, and making history, to have the result I had, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and a little burned out. Two things which this delicious iced cream is helping out with."

The Cleaner takes another scoop of his ice cream and continues.

"But it doesn't change the fact that I gave my heart, I gave my soul, and I gave my passion for that company and it was all for nothing! I needed this period of bliss to reignite something inside of me and it did. So, I renewed my contract with New Japan and if you thought that performance at Wrestling Kingdom was enough, wait until you see more of what I have! Yet, even with that, I've still left craving more...and I don't mean ice cream. I crave competition. I have a hunger for championship glory and I have an undying passion for continuing from where I left off as proving that I am the hottest wrestler on the planet today no matter the company. I chose to re-sign with New Japan because unlike countless others, I'm not leaving for "sunny days" in Orlando or Connecticut. Instead, I'm building my legacy elsewhere. Which leads me to WWEF...what some consider to be the new formation of this little place I appeared for briefly, TWF. There I became the first Intercontinental Champion for them and the only two-time champion, and the last champion. So, with my hunger for competition, I'm here. So it doesn't matter if it is with or without the Bullet Club or The Elite, I will clean WWEF and all the glory and the ice cream will be mine! Goodbye, and...you'll be seeing more very soon."

Omega walks away from the camera as it follows him towards the far door in the parking lot. He opens it and walks through as the camera fades away.

Status
Not open for further replies.