WWEF Universe Mode Version 4.0! Its back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So...do we just type up the promo and post it here?

Yup. Can be just a silly one or a serious one. Example:

*Drew Galloway is seen backstage at the first WWEF show in a long dark hallway wearing his entrance gear and is seemingly focused on his upcoming match. The camera zooms out to show Renee Young walking up to him, microphone in hand.*

"Drew! You are set to debut on WWEF tonight in a match which has implications to crown our first Champions. You're set to team with the legendary star, The Undertaker to face to world traveled competitors in the Phenomenal AJ Styles and Seth Rollins. What are you're..."

*She is unable to finish as Galloway speaks in her place.*

"World traveled? Legend? What about me?! If you haven't watched over the past year, everywhere I went I held championship after championship. Nobody thought I had what it took to do that. Despite the fact that at one point, I was chosen to a future champion. These fans didn't believe in me, and when I was being misused, they didn't support me. After the past year of proving everyone wrong, I'm here in WWEF...and this is how I am treated?!"

"AJ Styles..."

*Galloway looks towards the camera, directing his attention towards the first of his two opponents.*

"If you think you are phenomenal, you haven't seen anything like Drew Galloway. I don't try to look flashy like you do with your offense, I kick ass. I don't waste motion in the ring. If you want to fly against me, I'll ground you permanently! You can say you pack bullets but all you will fire are blanks and the only deadly shot will be my damn Claymore..."

*He taps his leg*

"Going at your fucking head! Then we have Seth Rollins, a man who I despise. How? Before, I was the chosen one, I WAS THE FUTURE! But when I didn't fit their mold, they replaced me with you. You're far from this mastermind, this architect, instead you are a puppet. They used you as this tool to get power and convinced you that you're better than you are. But, when a fight finally came, You hid behind dumb and dumber, two old grandpas, and Triple H. I don't hide from fights, I fight back. As for my partner...Undertaker, I'll work with you, but stay out of my way. Or else, you'll suffer a worse fate than the leader of the bullshit club and Bob the Builder. Because, you may have had this legendary career, you may have been the phenom, but I am not just the New Phenom, but the True Phenom in professional wrestling and my path to be a legend starts tonight! I am no longer the Chosen One, I am the Destined One!"

*With Drew walking out of frame, Renee Young is left speechless as the segment ends.*

And btw, this was me holding back ;)

But she is all for fun.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Seth won that match i believe :p

He pinned Undertaker. Besides, at that time I was still "NLSuplex" aka "I don't want people to know I'm da beaver" lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He pinned Undertaker. Besides, at that time I was still "NLSuplex" aka "I don't want people to know I'm da beaver" lol
In other words to quote Legends of Tomorrow. NLSuplex is a time aberration. :p

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Just need two more people signed up and the Universe mode will return! And I already have a idea of how to do the world championship scenario.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just need two more people signed up and the Universe mode will return! And I already have a idea of how to do the world championship scenario.
As long as I go the fuck over it's all good.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*AJ Styru walks in and hits the STYRUUUUUUU Clash on Geek and walks away.*
*Craaaaaaaaaazy Dean does a shaky head thing, rebounds for no reason off conveniently placed ropes and clotheslines Mr Styru back to his 2002 haircut*

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Craaaaaaaaaazy Dean does a shaky head thing, rebounds for no reason off conveniently placed ropes and clotheslines Mr Styru back to his 2002 haircut*

*AJ does not appreciate this and magically his hair is back to normal with a click of his fingers, he then Phenomenal Forearm's Craaaaaaaazy Dean using the conveniently placed ropes.*

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*AJ does not appreciate this and magically his hair is back to normal with a click of his fingers, he then Phenomenal Forearm's Craaaaaaaazy Dean using the conveniently placed ropes.*
*Dean kips up and clotheslines Styles, and the production crew goes wild*

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*The PERFECT 10 stands to the side and holds up a stock card with a huge freakin' 10 on it as the production crew chants 10*

Status
Not open for further replies.