WWE Twitter thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Some quotes from Paul E. on Punk:

I'm sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster.

It's amazing to me (and not in a good way) that WWE doesn't see how @CMPunk has brought out the best in every opponent.

And my apologies to @CMPunk for the heat he'll get, but come on already. Punk is the best heel in the biz today! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Austin said he agreed with Heyman's quote on Punk being the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
TNA guy but still somewhat WWE related and funny

-- Mick Foley apologized for his recent remark poking fun at TNA house show attendance.

He wrote on Twitter, "You know, in retrospect, I probably shoudn't have compared an empty arena match to an Impact house show. Funny..but disrespectful."

During WWE's Over the Limit pay-per-view, Foley responded to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson touting his victory over the Hardcore Legend in an "I Quit" Match in 1999 by saying he later beat him in an "Empty Arena match aka TNA house show."

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
On his Twitter account, @IAmJericho, Chris Jericho wrote the following tonight: "The contract is in the mail so its official...there's gonna be a third book! It'll be released via Penguin Publishing in 2013. GET READY!!"

I loved the first and thought the second was lacklustre, but I'm definitely up for a third book. Going to be a long wait, though!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
TNA guy but still somewhat WWE related and funny
Probably why he was fired as the Network's representative :lmao

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol that would be funny if that was really the reason. Not like Foley wasn't speaking the truth by seeing some of the attendance they bring in.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
If Foley ends up back in WWE, he'll just bitch and moan and be gone again in a few years. All he went on about for years is that he thought about TNA, he gets there and realises they're terrible a majority of the time and now he's probably on his way out.

The man is better off just being out of wrestling all together.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much starting to realize what Nash realized which is how small TNA really is. Vets keep coming in thinking this is the next WCW before 98 or the old ECW but they aren't. So yeah I can see him back in WWE doing a few cameos. Maybe do what he usually has been doing pretty much these past 10 years and play gm.

The Flash

Reaction score
Just had to post this tweet someone sent to CM Punk...

I have came back to my senses !! Spell check is your friend. RT "I have never drank pepsi ..Only cock but because of @CMPunk "

:lmao :lmao

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lmao Punk is forever having to fuck with people. Pretty entertaining to read his tweets.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
-- CM Punk retweeted the following message on his Twitter account slamming WWE's creative braintrust regarding tomorrow night's Raw:

"Why does something tell me that even though @WWE will have @steveaustinBSR and @CMPunk under the same roof tomorrow, they'll f*** it up."
They really need to have a promo together. It's just too perfect.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Any promo they have together is just going to end up with Punk stunned and made to look like a fool, so unless it's going to lead somewhere which it more than likely won't. I'd rather they just did nothing, to be honest.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'll even settle for that as long as they had a 10 plus minute promo. I get what you mean though but I do feel it is important that they interact since their characters are just meant to clash.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
After WWE failed to book Long Island native Zack Ryder on Monday's episode of RAW from the Nassau Coliseum, WWE star Dolph Ziggler went on Twitter and said the company "kicked [Ryder] in the nuts."

Former WWE star Chris Jericho is the latest person to speak out about Ryder being left off television in front of his hometown crowd. Jericho tweeted on Tuesday:

"So LAME that WWE didn't include @ZackRyder on Raw last night. No reason not to!! Wrestling is supposed to be FUN remember? Time to riot..."

Zack Ryder commented on the situation, but was careful not to come off as bitter .. He wrote:

"I wasn't on Raw...(besides all the Ryder signs and chants)...but you can catch me this Thursday on WWE Superstars."

Wade Barrett showed support for Ryder as well on Tuesday, tweeting, "WWWYKI."
The guy got the whole locker room behind him I don't see why WWE couldn't have just gave him at least his own segment on Raw if you aren't gonna give him a match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm not a fan of the guy at all, but people to a certain extent want to see him. Give him a regular role in the midcard for a couple of months and if it works out then it's a win win situation, while if he bombs and the crowd don't actually get behind him then at least people can see they've given him a chance instead of ignoring him which is it how it's coming across now

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much, there is no better time to try and see what you got in the guy than now. Got to reward him some for the simple fact that he put in work to try and make himself relevant and everyone backstage in terms of the wrestlers seem to have taken notice and respect it. So I'm kind of shocked that they are pretty much not paying it much mind.