WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
Credit EWN

There was a creative plan in place for the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view that would have seen John Cena enter, win the match and earn a title shot at WrestleMania 28. As the storyline would have gone, Cena would have been forced to choose between a WWE Title match or a match against The Rock at WrestleMania 28. Obviously that didn't happen.

As we noted earlier this morning here on the website, WWE officials also had several scenarios planned out for Randy Orton to win in his hometown of St. Louis. That obviously didn't happen either.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If that Cena angle had happened I'd still be laughing right now.

The Viper

Reaction score
I did too, and I don't even like the guy.

Same here. I've been pretty annoyed with him lately (him being a heel but loving John Cena and still hating Daniel Bryan, A HEEL!), but that was some great stuff.

W-olf

Reaction score
Its not that he's heel but the way he has tried to be heel downgrading all wrestlers but a select few and makes it harder for them to get over . In fact he has done it so much they were talking of stopping it cuz it was killing pushes and the ones he was trying to push Miz and Ziggler don't or at least didn't draw (Ziggler especially) against the likes of CM Punk it turned and cost viewers who were tuning out for matches with him .

Castiel

Reaction score
Its not that he's heel but the way he has tried to be heel downgrading all wrestlers but a select few and makes it harder for them to get over . In fact he has done it so much they were talking of stopping it cuz it was killing pushes and the ones he was trying to push Miz and Ziggler don't or at least didn't draw (Ziggler especially) against the likes of CM Punk it turned and cost viewers who were tuning out for matches with him .

I agree that Cole buries guys too much but I don't think in any way he's hurt the likes of Miz or Ziggler...

That Cena plan would've been so terrible.

W-olf

Reaction score
No , I meant hes only tried to help them (miz and Ziggler ) by bagging on everyone else and check the ratings its why Zack was depushed too the ratings were weak for main events and were losing viewers when Ziggler was on and incidently others he buried found the same thing so it didn't help at all for cole to do it .

Castiel

Reaction score
Ok, now I'm following you! Fuck Cole basically.

W-olf

Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself lol .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I really think Bryan needs to go and slap the piss into Cole then, Cole will mark for him out of fear. That's interesting TV.

Castiel

Reaction score
I really think Bryan needs to go and slap the piss into Cole then, Cole will mark for him out of fear. That's interesting TV.

He already did that....

[video=youtube;GcqNJiax6Jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcqNJiax6Jw[/video]

3:40 or so

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is a much better video...

[video=youtube;g0aCa5o00yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g0aCa5o00yg[/video]