WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So how was it the end of the world as we know it.

Maybe we'll see Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Where do you come up with this at all? Also, in response to your past question (even though you still never used a "?") who cares what Orton does. Feud with Barrett? He just returned from Wade injuring him, now he eliminated Wade from the rumble, they've got unfinished business.

@HEEL, this finally gives Sheamus some direction, it doesn't matter about how he's been booked leading up to it, this fixes that. It's like how Bryan was a loser leading up to his world title reign now he's doing well again. People need to stop worrying about how superstars are booked leading up to things that are supposed to fix that booking if you ask me.

I don't see it that way. A Royal Rumble win should be booked into the match, not after. If a guy looks like trash going into it, it takes a lot of work making me believe in them again. If this was their plan, they should have been building him up to look like a million bucks when he won the Rumble. Why have him lose a Battle Royal to Hornswoggle, which is basically what the Royal Rumble is, if he's going to main event your biggest show of the year. It just shows WWE has no true long term booking anymore.

I should point out I'm not hating on Sheamus. I think he's great. He has a look and a presence. But he needs to be built more that feuding with nobodies like Jinder whatever his last name is.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
IF, and its a big IF, Bryan fully develops the heel character to the RoH level he had before, this could be one of the greatest feuds in the past several years.

I have faith...me and my girl marked out for the Sheamus win..it was great

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Ugh, why not just Sheamus vs. Bryan? Orton and Barrett can suck it, title matches at a major PPV should be singles matches, not gimmicked bullshit.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um... Wow

I am asking because you have awful ideas. Just wondering if you watched wrestling and paid any attention to it. Wasn't meant to really be mean, I just wonder where you get some of the ideas you have.

Anyways, my asshole isn't torn up over Sheamus winning ( I know it probably seemed like it), I am just a little disappointed because I grew bored of Sheamus some time ago.

Castiel

Reaction score

That would be stupid, clustered and make absolutely no sense. Orton and Barrett hate each other, they don't want others in their way when they kill each other. Neither made it to the final 2 either so why would they get a shot? Just no... and we've been JeriTrolled once again of course.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I have faith...me and my girl marked out for the Sheamus win..it was great

I can't wait to see chickenshit Bryan try to avoid Sheamus for a month or two. Fuck, it may get me watching SD regularly again.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Ummm yes?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Do I have to come here to get harassed

He's talking to someone else, he's not "technically" harassing you. He's done much worse to you directly.

Just everybody calm it down a notch.

Castiel

Reaction score
I don't see it that way. A Royal Rumble win should be booked into the match, not after. If a guy looks like trash going into it, it takes a lot of work making me believe in them again. If this was their plan, they should have been building him up to look like a million bucks when he won the Rumble. Why have him lose a Battle Royal to Hornswoggle, which is basically what the Royal Rumble is, if he's going to main event your biggest show of the year. It just shows WWE has no true long term booking anymore.

I should point out I'm not hating on Sheamus. I think he's great. He has a look and a presence. But he needs to be built more that feuding with nobodies like Jinder whatever his last name is.

The battle royal meant nothing, I don't think anyone took it seriously, it was just meant for some Christmas themed fun. Having someone booked really well going into the Rumble makes it too obvious Sheamus was a great surprise win. But just for the record Benoit was booked so bad that if he lost the rumble he would've been fired from Smackdown and he still won the Rumble and it all worked out amazingly well. I get what you're saying to an extent, Sheamus has had little to no direction as of late but the way I view this is as a way to fix all the wrong doings of the past couple of months in his booking.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok so just because you guys think a fatal four way is an awful idea means that I don't pay attention to wrestling. Because it's an opinion.