Who did William Regal piss off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Regal is getting really old, and he's never won anything higher than midcard gold. He's just not a main eventer on a real show. He was lucky to get his push on ECW to be honest.

...Unfair considering he was being shaped up for a world title program as KOTR/GM during his Raw run in 2008.

IMO his ECW run proved that he still has what it takes.... Mad heat from the fans and still kick ass in the ring.

Mister J: You suck.... You don't appear to understand the difference between being a legit wrestler and a pro-wrestler.

Areoplex

Reaction score
That Mr J talks a bunch of shit. Who cares if Regal is tough in real life, this is Professional Wrestling, its not real so shut up about it.

Back on topic, Regal didn't piss anyone off, he is just to old to be pushed and he realises this and is okay with being a jobber, there is nothing wrong with that and he'll do his job great.

LadyHotrod

I like Regal in general but I liked him more when he was Raw GM. That was fucking awesome up until he fucked himself over.

Mister J

Reaction score
William Regal is a real man. He doesn't wear a skirt.

xtremebadass

William Regal would stretch John Cena and make him cry. John Cena is just a punk that talks tough.

oh and btw, since you take your wrestling "very seriously" I bet you RICKY ORTIZ can kick William Regal's ass.

Mister J

Reaction score
The little boy down the road would kick Ricky Ortiz's ass.

Mister J

Reaction score
Triple H is all talk. He insulted Kurt Angle in a meeting years ago. Brisco asked Triple H if he could handle Angle in a real fight. Triple H didn't say anything else after that.

Great One

No, I actually heard that too, Kurt Angle said it in a shoot. Sounds really out there since it was like 2000, but whatever.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'll talk about legit tough guys in wrestling since this is my thread. That will exclude Triple H from the discussion. I'm going to list some of them below.

William Regal
Fit Finlay
Vladimir Kozlov
Haku/Meng
The Barbarian
Kurt Angle
Dynamite Kid
Harley Race