Who did William Regal piss off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Honestly, I think that any profession wrestler, especially the guys in the WWE aren't exactly guys that you would want to fuck with. I have heard some people say that Jericho isn't somebody you want to fuck with either.

Angle is obviously pretty tough being that he won an olympic gold medal... With a broken freakin' neck!! lol

straight_edge76

Ok thanks, I'd like to hear exactly what context It was said in.

Mister J

Reaction score
Scott Steiner is another legit tough guy. He even confirmed the situation between Angle and Triple H.

Great One

Bubba the Love Sponge shoot, and he said exactly that (what Mister J said) when Triple H was brought up.

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I'd like to hear exactly what context It was said in.

I can't find it man, I don't know if it got taken down or what happened. I remember Kurt telling the story of it being a production meeting and they were gonna put the title on him. Trips said something about Kurt being too small and one of the guys in the room asked him if he could take him down, they said Trips didn't say anything after that.

Mister J

Reaction score
Jerry Brisco asked Triple H if he could take down Kurt Angle. Triple H stayed silent the rest of the meeting.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Undertaker is suppose to be pretty handy outside of wrestling too.

I also heard that about Angle and HHH, Read it in a new section i think.

xtremebadass

Yea Undertaker is a huge MMA guy, I would not mess with him.

LadyHotrod

This is the funniest (and true) thing I have ever read about Undertaker;

The Undertaker character was present in the Hindi movie Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi as a villain, played by Brian Lee (who played the 'fake Undertaker' in the WWF). He was dressed in the western mortician attire adopted by the Undertaker from 1990 to 1993, and used the Tombstone Piledriver as a finishing move in the film.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

We're arguing about who the toughest wrestler is in a fake sport. Holy crap. Most wrestler are taught how to legit fight in case something happens in the ring. Not to mention most come from either a collegiate wrestling, football or fighting background.

LadyHotrod

We're arguing about who the toughest wrestler is in a fake sport. Holy crap. Most wrestler are taught how to legit fight in case something happens in the ring. Not to mention most come from either a collegiate wrestling, football or fighting background.

Wrestling is serious business to people like Mister J.

Reaction score
^^^Wrestling is serious business to Undertaker, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, AJ Styles and pretty much any wrestler past or present. Bill Watts used to pride himself and guys of his era as being legitimate tough guys.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'd like to seen William Regal back in the 90s WWE working with guys like Bret Hart, British Bulldog and Roddy Piper. His British snob gimmick was one of the best in pro wrestling.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'd like to seen William Regal back in the 90s WWE working with guys like Bret Hart, British Bulldog and Roddy Piper. His British snob gimmick was one of the best in pro wrestling.

Id like to see HHH like he was back in the attitude era when he was a bad arse best in the buisness heel, But hey Times change, Wrestlers get older. Stop living in the past and get over it. Anyway Regal isn't all that great.