Who did William Regal piss off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
William Regal needs to put his foot down and stop losing to everyone.

straight_edge76

What it comes down to is imo a little thing called marketability. Regal isn't marketable plain and simple tbh. I love Regal and all but he just isn't one of those guys I could see with the WWE or WHC. He is one hell of a worker but he isn't exactly young. He has had some good runs with the mid-card titles in the WWE but like Enzo said, two years ago I honestly thought he could have won the WWE title (a short transitional reign but still) but he tested positive for a Benoit substance and all that went to hell.

Mister J

Reaction score
Justin Gabriel is a punk. Regal could hand his ass to him in a real fight.

straight_edge76

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Wrestling isn't real loll so being able to kick someones ass legit has nothing to do with a PRO WRESTLING match.

xtremebadass

I know people will disagree with me, but I flat out think Regal needs to retire or leave WWE completely. He is boring as all hell. He doesn't put on good matches anymore although he is a great wrestler, his matches just don't hold alot of fans' interests. His whole Ruthless Roundtable was a failed attempt at a stable, much like Legacy bombed. Probably his peak was with the un-americans and his time using the brass knucks. Other than that in the WWE Regal has really been a waste of time and a waste of space. I would agree with you guys that he should stick around if WWE used him properly, but that's the point. They don't. He hasn't been used properly most of his career so what is the point of saying he should be used properly now? He is getting old and just can't compete with the top talent in the WWE, and not just in the actual wrestling department either.

The Rated R CMStar

Mister J just keeps ignoring every response given to him. Personally, Regal is not a guy WWE should go out of their way to push. Sure, he shuld be given a chance, and guess what, they did. Back in 2008, he was going to get pushed to a title feud with Triple H, or at least a very prominent position in Raw with his whole GM/wrestler/turning down the lights skit. He was over as fuck. Then again, he fucked it for himself, and like I said, Regal is not a way you should be going out of your way to push, so considering you were in fact going to push him and he fucked up, I actually considered him lucky for him to win the IC belt (ruining the last awesome run of Santino Marella)

xtremebadass

Thnx for reminding me of the Lights Out gimmick CMS, it took me almost 2 years for me to get over that and now I am reminded of the horrors all over again :(

Mister J

Reaction score
I know people will disagree with me, but I flat out think Regal needs to retire or leave WWE completely. He is boring as all hell. He doesn't put on good matches anymore although he is a great wrestler, his matches just don't hold alot of fans' interests. His whole Ruthless Roundtable was a failed attempt at a stable, much like Legacy bombed. Probably his peak was with the un-americans and his time using the brass knucks. Other than that in the WWE Regal has really been a waste of time and a waste of space. I would agree with you guys that he should stick around if WWE used him properly, but that's the point. They don't. He hasn't been used properly most of his career so what is the point of saying he should be used properly now? He is getting old and just can't compete with the top talent in the WWE, and not just in the actual wrestling department either.

William Regal would stretch John Cena and make him cry. John Cena is just a punk that talks tough. William Regal is a legit tough guy in this business. He's also trained some of the best in pro wrestling. There are only a few in WWE who can hang with William Regal in the ring. John Cena certainly isn't one of them.

xtremebadass

I'm insulting you as well for choosing such a loser to represent in a fake efed.

Oh lol, they wanted me to be King, as long as I was going to be a shitty superstar I might as well have had a say so in who I was going to be. SO I CHOSE RICKY-O, dude was a total beast

LKP

Rally up mister j. Regal is ok where he is at the moment. I would like him to be fighting for the U.S. title also. But hes ok where he is for now.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I believe he was given a chance to be on the upper midcard when he won the King of the Ring but he screwed it. Now, the best thing for him imo is to be a manager of a new star. I really liked his role as Zeke's companion honestly.

EDIT: Oopss... I haven't seen page 2 and CMS already pointed about it... sorry...