Who did William Regal piss off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
I would like to know who Regal pissed off backstage. They first have him losing to a rookie like Justin Gabriel and now Evan Bourne. He should be a main eventer. It's official that WWE and Vince McMahon hates English wrestlers.

noumenon

Yeah seriously, because before coming to RAW he was winning titles and pinning John Cena. This is an outrage!

LKP

He didn't piss off anyone. He is back on raw now with the big stars so he will be putting people over etc. On ecw he looks better cause of the lack of talent and depth in roster. Expect to see the same old comedic appearances and good matches here and there and him getting his ass kicked easily. Either way he is still a damn good wrestler and entertainer.

Mister J

Reaction score
William Regal was a main eventer on ECW and feuding with the world champion Christian. He jumps to RAW and loses to a jobber like Evan Bourne. It is fucking ridiculous.

noumenon

No, he was a mid-carder... on a show of undercarders... feuding with the ECW champion (which was essentially a mid card title, or debatibly even lower).

LKP

Not really he is doing his job as a mid carder. I think he is good at what he does. Not as good as jericho lol but you get my drift.

TheCHB

Reaction score
It's really sad we class Bourne has a jobber but I'm glad Regal jobbed because now we get to see even more high flying in the money in the bank.

But on the other hand your right, Regal has been apart off wwe for years now and he has the skill but you can see he's wearing out so maybe It's the beginning of the end for sir William Regal's wrestling career but I wouldn't mind seeing him be a general manager like back in 2008.

Mister J

Reaction score
William Regal is just as good as Chris Jericho. I guarantee Jericho wouldn't want to get in a real fight with him. He's a legit tough guy and they have him jobbing to Gabriel and Bourne. It is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I would go backstage and beat the fuck out of the writers if i was William Regal.

noumenon

Hey did you hear that? He's a legit tough guy! PUT A TITLE ON THIS GUY!

Psh, my finger just hovers above ban with every post you make.

LKP

Didn'y bourne lose a mitb qualifying match 2 weeks ago? Out of curiosity?

Montana

Regal is getting really old, and he's never won anything higher than midcard gold. He's just not a main eventer on a real show. He was lucky to get his push on ECW to be honest.

Mister J

Reaction score
Hey did you hear that? He's a legit tough guy! PUT A TITLE ON THIS GUY!

Psh, my finger just hovers above ban with every post you make.

You can stick your finger up your ass for all i care. WWE needs to learn how to book their wrestlers with some credibility.

LKP

^^^^ And how do you think they should do that? Give an example. Bourne was always going to win that match with regal. Due tot he fact he is a high flyer and can pull off good moves in MITB.

Mister J

Reaction score
Regal is getting really old, and he's never won anything higher than midcard gold. He's just not a main eventer on a real show. He was lucky to get his push on ECW to be honest.

Wrong. William Regal should be a fucking main eventer in any promotion with his talent.

Reaction score
I love Regal but the level of slurp with some here is outrageous. He had his chance to grab the brass ring two years ago but he was a naughty fuck and tested positive for a no-no substance. It's his fault and his alone. Now he's being a pro and putting people over. No shame in what he's doing, he's had a nice, solid career.