Who did William Regal piss off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

^^^Wrestling is serious business to Undertaker, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, AJ Styles and pretty much any wrestler past or present. Bill Watts used to pride himself and guys of his era as being legitimate tough guys.

Congrats, my comment went way over your head.

kingovkings

Reaction score
If you look below

I think you will find i didnt start about HHH in this thread and in actual fact it was you. And other people used HHH as a valid point to your bullshit answers I only added my opinion after all the bullshit you kept coming out with. And i think you will also find i pointed out long ago you were infact spamming your own thread dip shit.

Mister J just keeps ignoring every response given to him. Personally, Regal is not a guy WWE should go out of their way to push. Sure, he shuld be given a chance, and guess what, they did. Back in 2008, he was going to get pushed to a title feud with Triple H, or at least a very prominent position in Raw with his whole GM/wrestler/turning down the lights skit. He was over as fuck. Then again, he fucked it for himself, and like I said, Regal is not a way you should be going out of your way to push, so considering you were in fact going to push him and he fucked up, I actually considered him lucky for him to win the IC belt (ruining the last awesome run of Santino Marella)

Stfu, Triple H would kick all their asses.

Triple H is all talk. He insulted Kurt Angle in a meeting years ago. Brisco asked Triple H if he could handle Angle in a real fight. Triple H didn't say anything else after that.

I'll talk about legit tough guys in wrestling since this is my thread. That will exclude Triple H from the discussion. I'm going to list some of them below.

William Regal
Fit Finlay
Vladimir Kozlov
Haku/Meng
The Barbarian
Kurt Angle
Dynamite Kid
Harley Race

Scott Steiner is another legit tough guy. He even confirmed the situation between Angle and Triple H.

Jerry Brisco asked Triple H if he could take down Kurt Angle. Triple H stayed silent the rest of the meeting.

Undertaker is suppose to be pretty handy outside of wrestling too.

I also heard that about Angle and HHH, Read it in a new section i think.
Iwas backing up what you said about Angle/HHH

ME you really are a deluded little prick aren't you.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'm still thinking about creating that Triple H hate thread. You can thank kingovkings for that idea. It was actually Great One that first mentioned Triple H.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Your welcome glad i insired you.

I know who 1st mentioned him but that was in reply to your ridiculous rambling.

AND FOR THE 50TH TIME SEARCH THE FORUM AND PUT IN HHH HATE THREAD AND YOU SHOLUD FIND IT

kingovkings

Reaction score
there you go HHH hate tread find and fill ya boots

HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was stupid.
(Im not hinting triple H never puts any one over, please dont ban)

Why was it Triple H was not aloud to use weapons but Carlito can?
Why couldnt Carlito just have a normal evan match with Triple H.

It was basically a squash match.

Im not saying Carlito had too win the match. Im just saying WWE should of booked it to make both men look good.

When the match was booked i was happy. Carlito looks good with his hair cut, looking cool ect.
Its good too see him being put in the ring with Triple H. But it was booked to not evan make Carlito look worthy!

Lets look at Undertaker vs. Mark Hennery.
Undertaker was able too make Mark Hennrey look good.
It made Mark Hennrey (In a non smark way) look like he was worthy too step in the ring with The Dead Man.

Did WWE really need too justify puting Carlito in a match with Triple H by making Carlito use weapons and HHH not?

This is a bad idea. WWE is going to have no main eventers in 10 years time like this.
Like Mr Kenndey and Umaga they were pushed from the start.
But WWE needs to slowly build and build Carlito.
They need to push wrestlers from midcard too mainevent.

Any ways thats what i thought of that match.

Any thoughts or comments?

Mister J

Reaction score
Yeah. It's well known that Triple H has screwed over alot of wrestlers. That's why he's one of the most disliked wrestlers in the business. He's still a good performer and has had some classic matches.

Reaction score
Well this thread has gone way off course. I've always felt that no matter what HHH ever does he'll carry the stigma of being married to the boss' daughter. It's no different that a real world situation at an office or wherever. Before they were married he was a solid main event guy. After marriage, a manufactured legend.

Mister J

Reaction score
I don't consider Triple H a legend. WWE throws that word around too much.

Mister J

Reaction score
Triple H has done all of that and still can't measure up to Ric Flair.

xtremebadass

Triple H has done all of that and still can't measure up to Ric Flair.

Yes because Triple H has common sense and won't wrestle into his 60's coming out of retirement time and time again.

The Rated R CMStar

Why is The Game even being compared to Ric Flair? I mean, has he said he wants to be compared to Ric Flair or wants to be the next Ric Flair? I dont think he has, you know, except maybe on a context of admiration. And besides people come and say Triple H is clearly trying to become the next Flair by beating his 16 World Title record, then why aren't we hating on Edge? I mean, he already has 9. John Cena is 7 or 8 and still going strong.

No matter what Triple H does, he will always be hated or have that stigma of being married to the boss. I mean, everything he says is always overanalized and hated upon. Randy Orton, Randy freaking Orton has called himself the best wrestler in the industry. I never see hatred for that. The Game calls himself the same and we get people like Mister J making his usual comments.

And just to bring more hate on Triple H. Guys, this is not wrestling. This is Sports Entertainment. William Regal can be the better wrestler all he wants, and he damn sure is a better PURE WRESTLER than The Game. But Sports Entertainment is not about that