UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown: Mark Henry and Jazz vs Jeff Hardy and Lita.

[video=youtube_share;RayKUklNuPc]http://youtu.be/RayKUklNuPc[/video]

"Lovefurypassionenergy" by Boy Hits Car starts to blare through the arena and out walks Lita, and Jeff Hardy in unison. The crowd implode at the sight of this for the first time in years, as they both imitate their old entrance from back in the early noughties.

lita-matt-and-jeff-hardy-13905459-320-240.jpg

Jeff has a microphone in his hand and they both await on the ramp, as the music finishes. Lita and Hardy look ready to go, but Jeff speaks to his adversary for Lockdown at the start.

Jeff Hardy: Before we talk about whats going to transpire in the coming weeks D'Von let me just put your mind at ease man. I ain't got no-one else waiting in the sidelines, my brother Matt's staying over on Anarchy, you can stop looking over you shoulder for a Team Xtreme member number three because they aren't coming. Myself, and Lita, plan to take the new and so-called improved Three D out by ourselves. Personnel disadvantage, check.... weight disadvantage.. check. Has that ever stopped us becoming two of the most iconic superstars this business has ever produced before? Exactly, it hasn't, and come Lockdown, when you come into my world with ladders D'Von, you will find out first hand that it damn sure isn't gonna stop me this time either. You wanted to see hate in my eyes, you want to see the passion I have for taking you down off your perch, well this Friday on Smackdown you get that exact chance. You can sit right there by the commentators and you can watch my hatred rip right through your congregation.

Mark Henry, the Worlds Strongest Man! It's all so easy for you I can see, the physique, the mere presence of you, it is unfathomable. It cannot be matched, and that's me being straight up honest with you. But let me just ask the burning question that's on everyone's mind. If you truly feel that you are the man that can't be beat around here, if you can go up to anyone and take them out as easy as one two three.... Then why aren't you a champion? Why haven't reached the top of this business? And if that's not your prime objective, having not achieved it yet, why the hell you even here?!

The crowd cheer but D'Von mouths calming words to Mark Henry. Jeff shrugs his shoulders, proving his point and then passes the microphone onto Lita, who now directs her words to the other female in the equation, Jazz.

Lita:
Maybe, the chair shot I give you on Smackdown is still giving you palpitations, and your head just isn't quite with it still, but when in the hell have I ever said that I'm a lady. You may wanna cover your ears D'Von, this may disgust you, but hell, you're talking to the diva that took to bed in the middle of this ring all those years ago. I'm certainly no lady Jazz, and you will find that out over and over again, if you keep persuing this path on Friday nights. The longer you associate yourself with Reverend D'Von, the worse it's going to get for the three of you at the hands of us. That chair shot was nothing in comparison to the lengths in which we are prepared to go through to right your wrongs. You may reckon you'd have your foot up my ass, but hell you didn't even walk out of the arena Friday night, and I can promise you Jazz, you won't be walking out this week either. Myself and Jeff have always had a connection that has outshone even the greatest of partnerships in professional wrestling. And you think a group of preachers can get inbetween this? That's a bigger joke than D'Von calling himself a reverend in the first place!

Lita passes the mic back to Jeff.

jeff-hardy-on-mic.jpg

Lockdown may be a while away yet D'Von, but it's still too late to start praying. I will not listen to your prayers, I will not answer your wishes. All I will deliver to you is suffering and evil. But what you will be granted is a preview of your fate, when I take Mark Henry, and Lita takes Jazz behind the proverbial wood-shed. And as we're loading up the twin barrel shots and cock the gun back, all I'll be seeing in Mark Henry's face is you, and all I'll be imagining is putting you down... For good.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown: The Miz vs Damien Sandow

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

The entrance music of the UWF Champion hits and it once again brings the fans in the arena to their feet. Blue lights flash from the stage all over the arena as The Miz makes his way out to the top of the ramp with a swagger. He stops for a movement to drink in the crowd's reaction, before throwing his left arm skyward, showing off the UWF Title.

He makes his way into the ring, leaping on to the ropes and posing for the fans to take pictures with their various smartphones and cameras.

Eventually he accepts a mic from the announcer as his music dies off and he moves into the centre of the ring to address the UWF Universe...

The Miz: God would you look at you all. My loyal viewers, my Miz-fits. The kids with the sparkle in their eyes, the guys all bustin' with testosterone, and the girls... well the girls are my favourite, but goddamn ladies and gentlemen I'll be damned if I don't luv ya all just a little bit. Is it any wonder then, that I struggle to stay away from this place? "Stay at home" they said. "We'll do a satellite link-up" they said. REALLY? I said! Really?

Oh no no no I said. See, my place is not back home in Ohio with my feet up, my place is right here. Like a general ready to lead his troops into war, my place is on the battlefield. Right now the Ultimate Wrestling Federation is a battlefield. The place has experienced monumental shifts since Wrestlemania, so much so that the brands are almost unrecognisable. Raw and Smackdown trade superstars and titles, NXT morphs into Anarchy. GMs are hired and fired, groups are ripped apart, strange new alliances are formed… All that change in just a few months, and the change isn’t slowing down. If anything, it’s just beginning.

As UWF Champion I have a weight of responsibility. This title I hold in my hand doesn’t just mean that I am the number one superstar in the company, if means for all intents and purposes I AM this company. So when I’m not here, shizzle goes down, and that’s why I need to be here week in week out. To hold back the chaos. To muzzle the dogs. To ride into battle against the destructive forces. Destructive forces like Dave Batista, and destructive forces like my opponent this week; Damien Sandow.

The mention of the intellectual saviour of the masses brings loud boos from the crowd

Damien Sandow your ex UWF Champion, leader of the former most intimidating group in the UWF; YES. He is Mr Yesterday. Yesterday’s news, yesterday’s problem. Yet here he is once again, making a nuisance of himself. Damien I could come out here tonight and tell you that I don’t have time to worry about you, I could tell you that I’m focussing solely on Batista, I could tell you that you are nothing but an irrelevance to me, BUT… I’d be lying.

Truth is Damo I am relishing the opportunity at getting a pop at you. I have unfinished business with both you and Daniel Bryan. People might not say it to my face but I know questions are still whispered about the manner in which I became UWF Champion. Your group’s involvement in that match robbed me and Daniel Bryan of the match that he, I and everyone in this arena wanted to see. Your Enlightened Saviours actions at Money in the Bank sought to cheapen what was the greatest achievement of my life, and I’ve never forgive you for it. Our match this Friday night isn’t for this title - that may come about somewhere down the line – no this Friday, is all about settling old scores…

I owe you Damien. I don’t owe you thanks, I don’t owe you a favour, I owe you a beating. I owe you an ass-whuping. So I will MAKE time to focus on you. Yeah I should be focussing on Batista but I’ll MAKE time to focus on you too. You’re not an irrelevance to me YET… but on Friday night, I’ll make you one.

At Lockdown I’ll silence those whispers. I’ll walk into that cage against the monster Batista and I’ll defend my title successfully at the first time of asking. I’ll win on my own and by my own terms. No one will be there to cheapen it, no one will be there to try and take it away from me. Smackdown, and the UWF as a whole now plays by MY rules. It dances to my tune. It’s time for you to wake up to that fact Damien. You, Bray Wyatt, Mike Knox and yeah, even Dave Batista are existing in my universe now. This is my world, cause I’m The Miz and I am-

But The Miz is interrupted by...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown!!

Sorry for the delay in posting my thoughts, been accessing the site through my phone only since the weekend, finally on the laptop now. Show was great, big thanks to CWalker for coming up with the goods and big congrats to Hoov on getting the gig. I like your work and I'm looking forward to reading your shows.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Smackdown: The Miz vs Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;0VL7P1cF7LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VL7P1cF7LM[/video]

The crowd boos as The Miz is cut off, Knox theme plays as he emerges on the stage with same look of anger on his face as it seems it always is. Microphone in hand he begins to speak.

x6hpq9_finlay-calls-out-mike-knox-19-8-08_sportmp4_000193000_zps08cb4109.jpg

Mike Knox:

Allow me to finish your statement: Irrelevant, Disgraceful, Pompous...Am I close? The Way I see things Miz, well the way I see things changed a little while ago, I studied Kinesiology for the interest I had in breaking down the human body. But that goal was only there for selfish reasons, just like you hold that title not for prestige or honor but for the spotlight to be shun on to you. So that you can get all the attention, You didn't set out to become champion for the people in this arena or for anyone in the back. You set out to get it for The Miz and only The Miz, your mentality is so commonplace though that none of us take it as selfishness or egotistical we see it as normal. But I no longer see the world through the mud and dirt placed there by society, no I was cleansed of that filth and allowed to see things in a different light. I no longer do things for myself, I do things...For the greater good. Now Join me in introducing our greater good, the man who is not set out to beat you down like I would be but the man who above all else only wishes for your salvation.

Knox takes two steps to the right and stands completely still, staring down the ramp to the ring as Sandows music hits.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Damien walks out on stage and turns to Mike Knox, Knox hands him the microphone and Sandow nods before turning towards the ring at his opponent. Sandow raises it and beings to speak.

RAW_1018_Photo_146_zps58b4f047.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Thank you Michael Knox for that introduction, and thank you Mr. Mizanin for yours. Now I do believe you never truly welcomed me out here, You could even say my arrival was not welcomed by all these people here tonight.

The crowd boos causing Sandow to pause as they make sure he knows that last part was correct.

As I was saying...While you may not have directly introduced me as my follower did, the...let's simplify it and call it a "speech", you made could not have introduced me any better. For your short sighted, selfish, and delusional rantings simply adds emphasis to my point. As even the men and women infected with the disease of incompetence cannot deny that a man yelling out that the universe and the world belong to them should not be the man you cheer in front of your children as opposed to the man attempting to bring them higher intellect. With that said, I believe it only fitting to address what you've said so far don't you? For one you referred to me as a "destructive force" was it? Well perhaps I am a destructive force in the same sense a can of raid is a destructive force to the insects in your home or Water and soap is a destructive force to the dirt that covers you at the end of a day. I am a force which should be feared because of its destructive properties but only to those I target, the general masses should not fear Damien Sandow as I am here to help them, but false idols and people who choose to take advantage of their intellectual shortcomings are the ones who should be perturbed.

Sandow straightens his robe for a moment before continuing.

But perhaps my favorite remark, was that I...I cheapened your achievement, That I Robbed YOU.

Damien closes his eyes and takes a deep breath calming himself down to keep his composure before continuing.

Let us remind the audience of what occurred shall we Mr. Mizanin, Daniel and yourself had to attack me at the same time to gain the upper hand. And in that moment, the antediluvian and addled referee appointed to our match chose to eliminate me from the bout without having been pinned or having been made to submit verbally or by a Tap out. Tell me Mr. Mizanin how that is Fair? let's go further, I was not given a rematch, no in fact two men fought in a bout to decide a Number one Contender...two men I have bested before fought and now a man I've defeated is challenging a man who never rightfully beat me for a title I never officially lost. Now Mr. Mizanin, is that how things work in your "world" because if they do it is no wonder why it is in need of salvation. A salvation I shall be bringing, for I am the greater good of you all. I shall allow those blinded by false idols to see once again, those forced to remain seated in a sea of other faceless people will be able to stand up with me as their savior as I give them the intellect that they've been missing for oh so long. My mission, my word, it is of higher importance than anything you have ever stood for, and for that reason I shall be answering a question people have had. You say people question your reign, well Mr. Mizanin on Smackdown I shall be giving an answer to that question. However, just as when you and all these ignoramus were growing up in school, the answer is not the one you were sure of. For I am the answer to that question, and whether your reign ends at Lockdown or not, what will end is your misconception of my being for afterwards you will either be relieved not to have to lose your title to me in the future, or frightened by the prospect that your reign just as your time as "ruler" of this universe is coming to an end.

Sandow gets a smile on his face.

But Mr. Mizanin I am here to inform you that you have nothing to fear, for the end of your reign shall not be like the end of the reign of ignorance that holds these people. For that one shall take time to accomplish, yours shall not be drawn out, it will come swiftly and perhaps with that knowledge you can rest easy for you will not be embarrassed in front of your colleagues for very long. And for that, for being a bigger man and choosing not to make an example out of you like I should, I simply say Mr. Mizanin, You're Welcome.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Smackdown: Mark Henry and Jazz vs Jeff Hardy and Lita.

Reverend D'Von has the mic and is ready to say something but Mark Henry takes the mic away instead, then starts to speak into it.

20111024000359718.jpg

Mark Henry: You ask me of my purpose of being in the UWF, do you? Well let me tell you that winning the gold doesn't mean jack shit at all. No, the only reason why I'm wrestling in the first place is to make money, that is it. If I win a title and get a big payload in the process, then I would be happy, but however that hasn't been the case in a while. You see Jeff, our GM doesn't think too highly of me being a main attraction for the spectators watching, so he's benched me on the sidelines until he has something for me, but I know that he's sugar-coating it, because that man has nothing for me. Then Reverend D'Von came to me with a proposition, stating that he will pay me a generous amount of cash for my security services. Now I'll admit that I don't really see his ways either, but I'll be damned if I let the likes of you and that hoe walk all over the Reverend while insulting the big man upstairs right in front of him. Reverend D'Von doesn't take to kindly towards people like you, and truthfully, neither do I. So to answer your question in a sentence Jeff, it's because it's where the money's at right now. Maybe one day I'll leave this man for a World title shot but for now I'll stick by Reverend D'Von no matter what. When was the last time that you did something worthwhile for youself, huh?

The crowd boos as Henry stops to look into the crowd, yelling at them to shut up before handing the microphone to Jazz.

Jazz: Jeff honey, I believe it when you say that nobody else will come by your side for this bout, but only because nobody would dare to come across us sugar. We know that everyone backstage and the others at RAW and Anarchy watched Reverend D'Von brought you down to your knees more than you care to admit to. Hell this man even brought down the multiple timeWorld Champion Triple H down on his second night on Smackdown after returning to Smackdown, and he would've done a lot more to him if you didn't 'save' Triple H from being saved in the first place. No sir you really are as useless as the Reverend states.

Oh and don't think that I've forgotten about you Lita. Yes I remembered what you did in the ring several years ago in the ring, with your 'live sex celebration'. I remember you doing that with Matt Hardy, one of your 'connections that has outshone even the greatest of partnerships in professional wrestling'. Oh now wait that wasn't how it went down, wasn't it. No you cheated on Matt Hardy for... Edge, wasn't it? Yes now I remember it all too clearly now, you betrayed Matt Hardy and had him fired a while ago so you can continue your treacherous lust with Edge. And honey, there is an old saying that history will repeat itself, so who's to say that you won't abandon someone like Jeff Hardy for a true man, maybe someone like Reverend D'Von, or even Mark Henry?

Boos are flying across the arena now as Jazz is laying down damaged memories to Lita, the crowd now chanting awful things to Jazz. Jazz can only laugh as he hands the microphone back to Reverend D'Von

Reverend D'Von: Hahahahaha that was pleasnt to hear, wasn't it ladies and gentleman? A real-life story between two lovers who were to be together forever... or until someone else better came by in Lita's case. Jeff, I believe you my brother when you say that nobody else will come to your aid, but if it's one thing that I've learned over the past several years, it's to always watch your back because men like you will do anything to win the game of life, even to betray one's own code of honour. Whatever happens happens on Smackdown, because the true fight will happen at Lockdown when me and you will end this silly war once and for all. Oh my brother, Tesify! Ahahaha!

D'Von can only smile as he waits for Hardy and Lita to respond.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 7/5/13: Eddie Guerrero vs. The Brian Kendrick

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

0.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Did anyone else have everything go their way this week, or was it just me?

The fans respond to Eddie's arrogant question with more passionate booing and expressions of disdain.

Eddie Guerrero: Don't say I didn't warn you, ese'. You were told two weeks ago that now that the Familia is in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and an active part of the Smackdown roster, it is no longer safe for any of you to enjoy the product, because we are going to destroy everyone that we come in contact with. I sensed your skepticism when we issued that warning, and I sensed it even more strongly last week when I answered the challenge of the "Animal" Batista, the same Batista that finds himself first in line for a shot at the UWF Championship in a couple weeks at Lockdown. None of you thought that I could defeat him, let alone get in any amount of offense. You thought I was going to be bulldozed over, and why? Because of the fact that I never got past lower tier championship status in UCW and even went soft and pandered to you pendejos for a time? Because the last time I was in this company I accomplished nothing of note? Well where's your skepticism now, holmes? Who among you can give a justifiable reason to doubt us now, because Chavo losing his match last week is not a justifiable reason. Where the other members of the Familia fall, I will stand strong and make up for their weakness, and that's exactly what I did last week. And I hear you all still trying to come up with an excuse to discredit the accomplishment, suggesting that it could not have been done if it weren't for the interference of our esteemed UWF Champion The Miz. I didn't need The Miz's interference to get the job done, I had Batista right where I wanted him and he knew it, that's why he cowardly attacked me with a steel chair.

This week will be no different, vatos. I will continue to drink in your disdain and your doubt, your skepticism and your desire to see me fail just so I can spit it back into each and every one of your faces when I overcome that doubt, skepticism, disdain, and desire and do exactly what I said I was going to do: win. Do exactly to The Brian Kendrick what I said I was going to do to Batista, destroy him. After what happened last week, everyone is constantly looking over their shoulder, everyone is taking every measure they possibly can to contain our destruction and neutralize it. Why else do you think that none of us are on the Lockdown card? Because they know how dangerous I am not only on my own, not only with the Familia, but they know how dangerous I am inside of a steel cage. But the fire is rising, holmes, it cannot be contained and it cannot be neutralized. The Familia has quarantined Smackdown from the rest of the company and after each and every member of this roster has fallen, the destruction will spread, but for now, The Brian Kendrick finds himself in the warrior's crosshairs, and I will terminate on sight. Even if Brian could put up a fight against me, he won't, and that's why you haven't seen him or heard from him this week, because he has realized just how helpless he is in this situation. He couldn't beat Batista and I did, so by that logic and my general superiority also taken into account, what chance does he really stand at capturing victory? I'll answer that for you because I've got a really strong sense that you're thinking and wanting to say something stupid, agreeing that this week will be like last week, but disagreeing that it is the same in the way I say it's the same.

You think that much like I was the underdog last week, Brian is the underdog this week, and therefore will overcome the odds and walk away with the win. Well there's a big difference between myself and Brian Kendrick holmes, in fact there are a lot of big differences, but rather than point them all out I'm going to let my actions do that for me tomorrow night. You're going to war, Brian, and the only way you'll come out on the other side with some semblance of your life in tact is if the level of pity I have for you becomes so great that I decide to spare you.

The fans continue to let Eddie have it, voicing their disapproval as loudly and passionately as they can.

Eddie Guerrero: Reject the idea all you want, eses', because it's a reality that will come to pass and there's nothing you can do about it but sit there, drink in the moment, and swallow the bitter pill that you're entirely helpless as it pertains to the treatment of your precious Kendrick. Even if he had someone in the locker room that was willing to intervene on his behalf and make it two-on-one, I have the Familia, and we have no issue with making it three-on-two. "But that's not fair, Eddie." It's not about fairness, pendejo, it's about accomplishment. The Brian Kendrick, prepare to feel the heat.

The booing continues as Eddie drops his microphone to the mat and exits the ring as "Warrior" by Disturbed begins playing again, Eddie heading up the ramp and disappearing to the backstage area.

Killz

Reaction score
Title Unification - THE Brian Kendrick (US) vs Chris Jericho (X-Div)

The crowd is silent at a live event when suddenly they erupt to the sound of...

[video=youtube;jO2pkPyyvfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO2pkPyyvfs[/video]
Kendrick swaggers out from the back, white flamboyant jacket, ring gear and his newly won UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP around his waist!

the-brian-kendrick_3.jpg

He slaps fives with the crowd as he approaches the ring and tosses the belt to the centre before rolling under the bottom rope. Kendrick climbs to the top rope and thanks the fans before jumping down, flicking his hair from his face, and asking for a microphone. He stands with the US title draped across the mat at his feet, and addresses the world.

20101004005223!Brian-Kendrick.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick: Some of you thought it wasn't going to happen.

The crowd throw up a mixed reaction.

To be honest with you I didn't either at times but through it all, through everyone pushing me aside, everything telling me "no" and every roadblock I've faced in my career I can stand before you tonight, YOUR United States Champion!

The crowd pop big and Kendrick holds out his arms to lap up the praise.

What's more is I ended the terrible and boring reign of Antonio Cesaro!

Another pop from the crowd but Kendrick's eye twitches and he doesn't seem to comfortable.

I mean, of course Cesaro gets a shot at a UWF Championship match but...but you know what, this is MY moment!

Kendrick celebrates again and the crowd respond but for the second time Kendrick bows his head and he doesn't look happy.

And of course, management deems it necessary that I defend my title in a unification match 5 days after I won this belt. Triumph doesn't come without hard work and perserverence but it seems that triumph breeds harder work. It seems that these titles, these mere possessions that seperate us as performers, have become too common place and it is time, suddenly, to end the prestigious history of this belt in favour of an as yet untitled new championship belt.

Kendrick rubs his chin and looks angry.

I fight smart. I know what I'm doing when I set foot between these ropes and at Lockdown I proved it, without a shadow of a doubt. I proved to the world I deserved to be champion and I deserve to be where I am. I'm not going to let Chris Jericho or our new mysterious general manager take this gold away from me. I will be United States Champion when I walk into Friday Night Smackdown and I will be United States Champion at the end of the night. Before my match on Sunday I told Antonio that he was already beaten; that he was weak and complacement. The same fate will befall Chris Jericho but this time it won't be about him, no, it's about me. Jericho won't be complacement and he hasn't beaten himself but whatever her has and whatever he can do I will do better. After all...

Kendrick picks the title up from the mat and raises it high into the air. He tilts his head back and speaks softly into the microphone.

...I am the man with a plan.

The crowd throw up a mixed, but largely positive, reaction as Kendrick awaits his opponent.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Smackdown: Scramble Match Qualifier- Reverend D'Von vs Drew McIntyer

Reverend D'Vons music is played through the PA systems and fills up the arena as the UWF fans proceeds to boo loudly, almost drowning up the theme song. Reverend D'Von appears from the back alongside with Mark Henry and Jazz, both stop on the stage as they suvyey the crowd, appearing to be in a good mood tonight. Reverend D'Von then starts to walk down to the ring with Jazz and Mark Henry behind him. Reverend D'Von is bearing a microphone in one hand and a bible in another hand. Reverend D'Von then enters the ring as he looks around the crowd with his sadistic smirk while Henry and Jazz are keeping a keen eye around the ring, looking for signs of trouble. Reverend D'Von then looks at the entrance while a serious face as the music stops, the crowd starting to chant 'Hardy'.

DVonw.jpg

ooc: Pretend that Baitsta is Henry

Reverend D'Von: I understand that you sinners love watching violence being presented right before your eyes, and therefore most likely you would have watched the ungodly events that have been offered to you at Lockdown. But just in case if you didn't witness what I did last night, then allow me to elaborate on what happened last Sunday. Mr. Jeff Hardy and I have a 'final' match to settle our little differences in a TLC match at Lockdown, as most of you probably could fathom I became victorious. Jeff Hardy wouldn't back down with words so I had to bring him down like a dog in the only fashion that he understands; by beating him senseless with a diverse collection of weapons that Mark Henry and Jazz has obtained for me prior to the match. Now Jeff I sincerly hope that you have a speedy recovery my brother, and I hope that you enjoy your retirement on the wheelchair that you will most likely be bound in. I am sorry that it had to come down this way, but you have nobody else to blame but yourself. Now I know that you and your moronic fans may not believe that at first but deep down inside you know that I speak nothing but the truth.

The crowd starts firing off massive amounts of heat to Reverend D'Von, wishing that somebody would shut him up already.

Jeff Hardy is done and over with in our lives ladies and gentleman. I know it's hard but we must move on and learn to live without him. Now as you all may know, I have been granted a reward from the Lord for serving under his Grace, and I shall accept his reward with honour and modesty: and that reward is a chance to be in the UWF Championship Scramble Match and have my chance to become the UWF Champion, and become a leader among men. Oh my brother when I have that championship under my possession I will have every man bowing down while in my presence and I will have everyone fall under the word of the Lord. It will be a joyous time for all of us to celebrate as we will embrace the very precesence of...

Reverend D'Von has to stop as the crowd's boos are becoming too much to bear for Reverend D'Von to withstand. Mark Henry and Jazz are running around the ring as they yell at the fans to shut up, Reverend D'Von looks like that he's ready to blow a gasket.

...as I was saying, it will be a joyous time for us all to celebrate as there will finally be peace on earth. Oh my brothers and sisters I weep every night when a human being is hurt from a rich man's greed , and I weep when a UWF Superstar gets when a champion must protect his own territorty. Well I promise you all that things will change! I promise when I become champion, all this violence will soon cease to exist. I will become the most influential champion of all time and nobody will dare to even approach me without my permission. This is why that I have you two here with me Sister Jazz and Brother Mark, because I can't do this on my own! There are sinners like Jeff Hardy and Drew McIntyre. I honestly believe that there was no one that could be more idiotic and self rightous than Jeff Hardy, but that was before UWF signed on Drew McIntyre.

A crowd gives off a mixed reaction on Drew McIntyre, Reverend D'Von smiling again as he begins to speak his mind some more.

When I asked the UWF Management to bring in someone who is pure in heart and wants to make a positive difference in the world just like I do, I did not mean hire someone like Drew McIntyre, someone who dubs himself "The Chosen One". Need I remind all of you that referring yourself to a god breaks the very first rule of the Ten Commandments, and should be punished by death? I'm not interested in excuses and I'm not interested in how you conduct yourself Mr. McIntyre, but what I require you to do right now is to come to this very ring and get on one knee as you aknowlege my rank and role in socitey. If you can do that then I promise that I'll make quick work of you. You have a grand total of ten seconds to show yourself on that stage before I send Mark Henry out to bring you here while you look in the eyes of your saviour.

Reverend D'Von lowers his mic and checks his watch as the seconds go by until...

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Scramble Qualifier #1: Chris Sabin vs. Antonio Cesaro

[video=youtube;adeDWcn6yJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=adeDWcn6yJc[/video]

''Hail Sabin'' is heard for the first time as Chris Sabin walks down the ramp attiring a black hoodie.

543567_10150893526901026_84540771_n.jpg
How do you make IMAGE bigger?​

He slaps fives with the crowd as he walks into the ring. Sabin puts his thumbs up as the crowd roar!

Chris Sabin: It's pretty simple! For two whole years I've spent my time in physical rehabilitation. But Antonio you have no idea...absolutely NO IDEA! How much anguish it puts on a man's soul when that man dedicated his whole damn life and all of his hardwork is taken away from him in a matter of seconds! Yes in a damn matter of seconds! From that very first time I stepped in the ring at NWA Pro School, from the time I won my first title and from the time me and Alex Shelley became the greatest tag team in this universe! All of the damn moments were taken away from me due to an injury!

The crowd pop big as Sabin stops for a second.

But Antonio you don't now how much drive and motivation is inside ''The Future'' Chris Sabin!

Another pop from the crowd happens, this time they clap ''Hail Sabin''.​

At this point and at the match against you Antonio, I've got NOTHING left to lost, so when I step in this ring against you tonight, I'll fight like my life depends on it! And it really does ANTONIO it damn does! Antonio you lost against Brian Kendrick at Lockdown and you've also got something to fight for tonight! I mean who doesn't want the chance to enter the Scramble? But Antonio don't get you're hopes up because after that match! You'll be wondering what hit YA! And then you'll realise the person that did is THE FUTURE UWF CHAMPION

Sabin raises his hand as the crowd clap! Chants of ''Hail Sabin'' are heard throughout the crowd.

Chris Sabin: But hey I ain't done yet, Antonio what I wan't you to do is to get your Swiss ass out here in this ring and meet acknowledge that Chris Sabin will defeat you tonight on SMACKDOWN!

He lowers the microphone from his face awaiting his opponent to come out.

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: Title Unification - THE Brian Kendrick (US) vs Chris Jericho (X-Div)

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Crowd goes wild! Chris Jericho appears in entrance and crowd is wild for him. Jericho has his X Division title on his shoulder. Before Jericho walks towards the ring he throws a punch to air to show his joy. The new X Division Champion is walking towards the ring. He enters and takes a look at Kendrick. He takes a mic.

Before we get to the case just want to say one thing... Chris Jericho is the New X Division Champion babyyyyyyyy!

Crowd goes wild and we hear "Y2J" chants.

And we have another new champion that is also crowned at Lockdown. The Brian Kendrick! Give him an applause ladies and gentlemen! Brian, from one champion to another I would like to congratulate you for your win at Lockdown. I think you have done a pretty amazing job by beating Antonio Cesaro and ending his 7 month reign. Now, few weeks ago I faced Cesaro, Rob Van Dam and you for the United States Title and I was so close to be champion. So we nearly had a Brian Kendrick vs Chris Jericho but it didn't happen. But it is going to happen, just in a delayed way. And if I had won the US Title few weeks ago and face you, there will be just one thing on the line but this time we have both of our title for a unification title match. Now I am a bit disappointed because I wasn't ready for this early title defense. The new anonymous GM has made me furious about this decision. But if the match is set we will fight until we can't go anymore. I am pretty sure both of us will do more than we can do. Why? Because we both will enter that ring as champion but only one of us will leave as a champion.

Brian nods his head. Jericho continues.

Brian, I know your abilities, your style. I haven't scouted you yet but I saw you wrestle a lot of times. You are fast paced, you are unpredictable, you have full of energy inside you. You have heart. You got the talent. Do you know who you remind me? Let me tell you. A man who I beat past Sunday just in 39 seconds to become the X-Division Champion. You are a great young talent and I won't underestimate you. I never will. Because I have done that to my opponents here in UWF in the past. And what happened? I lost. Kendrick, just like everytime, I hope you and me will have a great match at SmackDown. And my hope will turn into a reality. But besides that I hope I will be the winner. Because I worked so hard for this title and I know that you worked so hard as well. Now I have the experience advantage with me but you are younger than me, you are faster than me. You have that as an advantage. And you also say you have a plan. But don't you forget it junior, I am the Mental Mastermind! I am a man who is so creative. I am so creative that I invented Money in the bank ladder match! I am so creative that I had done something this past sunday nobody has ever done before. You saw it as well. Just like all these people. Brian, I have a plan and I have no intention to hide it. My plan is simply this, I will walk in as the X Division Champion and I will leave as X States Champion, United Division Champion, United X Champion or what so ever I will call! But believe me, at the end of the match I will be the guy who has his hand raised high above his head!

Chris Jericho lowers the mic and looks at Kendrick with fury.

Killz

Reaction score

Kendrick smiles and looks around to the crowd for guidance on where to go next before taking up the microphone again.

Kendrick: I don’t want to undermine you Jericho. Actually, I’m going to call you Chris. Christopher, you share in the unique ability to entertain and wrestle with the best of them. You share my anger that we are put in this position so soon and you share a desire to hold onto our respective gold championship belts and steal the show on Friday night. All that said, you laugh and you smile and you wish me luck. That is not the fire I’m used to seeing…

The crowd are a little confused.

No, if you want me to shake your hand in this ring tonight and wish you luck and tear down the house on Friday you have to show me the fire I know you have in you! Look at this situation; an anonymous general manager calling the shots and playing hot potato with OUR titles. A main event match at pay-per-view lasting a couple of minutes with king of the peanuts himself walking out as OUR UWF Champion? As if he represents us? This isn’t about us or these titles anymore…

Kendrick throws his title to the ground which draws boos from the crowd and a roll of the eyes from Jericho.

No, listen to me, the Art of War is to win with words and sense and logic and not to be bullied or let the biggest simply walk away with the top bill. You said it yourself, you’re the greatest mind in the business! You invented the Money in the Bank ladder match! You’ve been a vital asset in every single company you’ve ever invested your time in and now what? You’re wrestling down the card, title on the line a few days after putting it all on the line on pay-per-view and we don’t even know who did this to us.

20080731_sd_kendrick.jpg

Kendrick looks on, anger building in him. The crowd turns to a mixed reaction.

So I’m going to alienate myself from the status quo and deliver the same message I gave to Antonio Cesaro. You shouldn’t be happy where you are; this is our time. Chaos will cleanse this show and chaos will bring us something pure and worth fighting for. Do I think this gold…

Kendrick picks up his US title.

…is worth fighting for? Yes I do but not nearly as much as putting on the greatest main event in Smackdown history is important. I don’t see the fire in you. It looks like it’s up to THE Brian Kendrick, the man with a plan, to execute his plan without the help of the rest of the world once more. I appreciate your wishes Christopher but I have worked too long and too hard to give up having gold around my waist and give up having the chance to speak my mind and let chaos reign! I will be beating you on Friday, taking my newly won unified championship belt, and holding it high high above my head as a sign to the world that spanky is gone and it is THE time, THE era, THE. Brian. Kendrick.

Kendrick smirks, trying to get a less babyface reaction from Jericho, as the crowd offer him a mixed reaction. After all, we need everyone fired up, we don’t want Batista running things do we?

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Chris Jericho nods.

So you want to talk about the man who did to us? You want to talk about our new UWF Champion? Fine, I'll tell you my opinions. Just like you I don't know who the hell is this new GM and I don't know why he booked a match between two new crowned champions to unificate titles. Just like you I am not happy with it. Because I was planning to do something else. I was planning to show everyone that I am a decent X Division performer. I was planning to give another shot Alex Shelley for this title... But NO! It didn't happen! Why? Because of a man who we don't know who he is... I am frustrated, I am pissed off about this. Just like when I saw that 3 minute UWF Championship Match at Lockdown. You think I am not aware of these? I am aware of all of these but I just decide to not care. Because this friday on SmackDown it is not about Batista, it is not about the mysterious GM. Just like you said. At SmackDown, it is just between you and me. It is our time. A time that we will show that there is only one champion. So just like you dropped that title, either you and me will drop that title.

And you THE Brian Kendrick, you think that you will be the winner. Because you don't see one thing in me. The fire. The passion. The will. The desire, the heart! What does it make you think that? Because I left this industry a couple of times for music? Because I danced with the stars? Because I not lost but tapped out to Kurt Angle at the Grandest Stage of them All? Does all of these make you think that or just one of them? Brian, if you think, and you do, that I have not left any fire inside, you are dead wrong. Yeah, I used to not have the fire in me because I was bored. And I left. Yeah, when I was at N-X-T I didn't have the fire in me. Why? Because I thought I was so good. I thought none of those rookies or any of those washed ups could beat me. But they proved that they can. Sting beat me and he got a shot at NXT Title at Wrestlemania. Kurt Angle tapped me out at Wrestlemania. And from that moment, when I tapped out to Kurt, I started to have that fire in me once again. Because that was a huge Ultimate Submission match that went overtime. And I lost after overtime and I was frustrated. I understood without that fire I couldn't be the Best in the World...

You think that I won this title with luck? Is it a fluke? No. Before winning it I had mountains over me. First I was so close, this close to win that title you have it on your shoulder. Then I faced Austin Aries to qualify to have a match for X Division Title. And also TV title was on the line but Mr. "so called" Greatest Man Ever Lived took the easy way and got DQed. I have fought too hard to get this title to my hand! That person is not only you! I may have this title but I had so many frustrations and I can't stand to another one! You think I do not have the fire inside me?

Jericho takes his jacket off and throws it.

You think I got no fire left in me? I still have it in me. Why? Because I know that I am the best and I have to show it to everybody in this world! I have to show that I still have "it". You think you are the only person who has his eye up on the main event scene? No... Don't forget me Kendrick! People tell me that "You used to be the Best in the World at everything you do...". And I still am. Don't you believe it? Let me tell you someone who didn't believe it, Alex Shelley. He believed in his heart and speed. But in the end I showed that I had more heart than he has! I just have it in me because I have a lot to prove! I am still The Best in the World at everything I do! I will show that to everybody when I became the most successful X Division Champion of all times! And to do that, I have to beat you. You and me have so much common things. We both had so hard things until we both get these titles on Lockdown. We both are not happy about new GM's decision. But our common way will got seperated this Friday, when one of us lose, one of us leave with his hands empty and one of us leave frustrated. And I promise, it will be the man with the less fire in him. Spoiler alert, it is not me!

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Re: UWF Smackdown: Scramble Match Qualifier- Reverend D'Von vs Drew McIntyer

OOC: Sorry that this late, I've been doing stuff on my site and personal issues have come up. But now I was finally able to get a post up. This is my first TT in two years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down
[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]​

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses for a while. He then proceeds to walk down the ramp to the ring with a serious look on his face. He looks over to make sure that Mark Henry doesn't try to launch a sneak attack. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He looks over at D'Von quickly but begins to address the crowd first.

Drew Mcintyre: Well look at what we have here, Reverend D’Von. When I asked UWF to give me a tough opponent in my first match, I was not expecting to face a false prophet in my debut match. I was expecting to face a former champion or someone who actually accomplished something in their career. But I guess I have to settle in facing you this upcoming Smackdown.

Drew pauses for a moment as he then looks over at Reverend D'Von

Drew Mcintyre: I was upset with UWF management when they had nothing planned for me, the first two weeks I was signed on this roster. It was an atrocity that I had to sit and watch as Lockdown happened on my television. But as the night progressed, I vowed that when I was given a shot to prove to everyone who exactly Drew Mcintyre, I was going to grab it with my bare hands and run with it. Well UWF has given me an opportunity to achieve me destiny a bit quicker than I expected. Just like this false prophet mentioned earlier, when he and I meet face to face in this ring on Smackdown, we will be fighting for an opportunity to be place in the Championship Scramble match for the UWF Championship. Right off the start, UWF is giving me an opportunity to start my UWF on the right path. I can’t think of a better way to debut here in UWF, then by defeating D’Von and moving on to the Scramble match where I can potentially win the UWF Championship.

Drew pauses once more as he gets a smirk on his face

Drew Mcintyre: Opportunities like this one are the reason why I left the European independent circuit and decided to join UWF. I was tired of dominating and being the best in Europe, so when Mr. McMahon and Wolfe personally called me to join UWF, I was ecstatic because I knew that UWF is a global brand and that people outside of Europe were going to know who I was. Vince even told me on the phone that I was “The Chosen One,†I never self-proclaimed myself with that title. So D’Von why don’t you stop manipulating other people’s words because contradictory to what you said earlier, you weren’t speaking the truth.

The crowd lets out a small pop as Drew Mcintyre attempts to call D'Von a liar.

Drew Mcintyre: You come out here and call these people sinners because they like to watch violence and you also call the people who participate in those acts sinners. Sorry to break it to you, but with your logic you’re a sinner as well since you take part in the violent profession known as wrestling. In this industry men come out here and beat each other up to get to the top and accomplish big accolades. Unfortunately for you I am one of best and young wrestler that is in this industry. I’m not afraid to put my bod on the line and use my ruthless aggression to reach the top. If that makes me a sinner so be it, but you should open your hypocritical eyes and acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner as well. You used violent actions to put Jeff Hardy in a wheelchair, if you ask me that is not the way to achieve peace on earth according to the nonsense that you preach.

I did not come to UWF to take religious classes from you. I came here to achieve the destiny that was put forth in front of my by Mr. McMahon. He brought me here because he knows that I am “The Chosen One†and I’m not going to let some fake prophet keep me from achieving that destiny. I will be a future World Champion in UWF and nothing it going to stop me, I don’t care how long it takes me. But for right now I need to take this opportunity and make the best of it because for all I know, I can achieve that destiny sooner than later. I don’t need divine help to show you and the rest of the UWF universe why I am one of the best young prospects in this industry.

Drew Mcintyre puts his mic down as he signals to the crowd and D'Von that he is done talking

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Smackdown 7/19/13 Scramble Qualifier: Eddie Guerrero vs. Austin Aries

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

0.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: At Lockdown, there was no sight or sound of our familia. Chavo was not booked anywhere on the card, Mesias was not booked anywhere on the card, and neither was I. We were not granted any time to speak either individually, as a partial group, or as an entire faction. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that if we sat down and watched the pay-per-view from beginning to end, we wouldn't even hear ourselves mentioned, not in another person's promo or even in passing on commentary.

Normally that would make me pretty angry, holmes, but it doesn't, and here's why. Because I know that once you saw Lockdown come and go without a trace of the familia and once you saw Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday pass by without a word out of me in regards to my Smackdown match, you convinced yourselves that you'd soon see the last of us. You convinced yourself that it was my last Smackdown run happening all over again where I didn't put in any effort and lost all of my matches as a result.

As you can plainly see, you were wrong. I can see the disappointment in each and every one of your pitiful faces and I can hear how let down you are in your voices as you boo me, and I delight in that, I absolutely love it, ese'. It brings me joy!

The crowd responds to this with vicious boos as Eddie brushes it off and continues.

Something that doesn't bring me joy however is the opponent I was given to face this week. Why not, Eddie? He's the Television Champion. He's the holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase. He's the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived". You expect me to be impressed by any of that?

The fact that there's even a Television Championship to put on someone makes this look less like a wrestling competition and more like a children's baseball league, the Smackdown General Manager is the coach that makes sure everyone on the team gets a trophy. That's what the Television Championship is, a reward for securing yourself a spot on television each week. I'm not impressed.

The fact that you refer to yourself as the "Greatest Man Who Ever Lived"? It's a meaningless moniker in an industry full of meaningless monikers. It's like people that use advanced words in conversations so people think they're more intelligent than they actually are. Your thinking is that if you brand yourself as the greatest long enough, it'll become fact. Don't make me laugh, holmes.

And on the subject of my next point, do we really need to get into your history with that briefcase? So you cash in; with your track record, how long do you realistically expect to hold onto the belt you win? A week? Two weeks? Just like it was only a matter of time until Steve Austin took the UWF Championship from you last year, it's only a matter of time before someone takes the World Heavyweight Championship from you this year whenever you cash in and win it, assuming you do of course.

Batista is a man that many people think they have the heart to overcome, but when push comes to shove they find out that's either entirely false, or he rips it from their chest and they find out they had the heart, just not enough of it. Brian Kendrick is a perfect example of that, and The Miz is a perfect example of those that have no heart.

I have that heart, Austin, and that's why I have a victory over Batista to boast about. This match that you and I are having is entirely pointless, I've already won and you're carrying around contendership to the belt that'll be on the line in that Scramble match anyway.

You can refer to yourself by whatever moniker you want to, holmes, because at the end of Smackdown you aren't going to have ownership of any of those distinctions, you will only have the right to claim your spot on the list of men I've made an example of since coming here.

It's time for me to make a constellation glow for a different reason, ese'. It's time for you to feel...the heat.

Eddie lowers his microphone as the crowd boos him further and he soaks in their hatred.

Killz

Reaction score

Kendrick looks taken aback and frustrated because he obviously believes he will win but he does open his arms and smile in time.

Kendrick: Yes, yes well done and thank you Christopher. Welcome, my friend, to game day. It’s funny to hear you talk about some of your career up until now, I enjoyed the trip down memory lane. What a lot of people don’t know and can’t seem to understand is that I have always kept one eye on the UWF. Always. Wrestling in Ring of Honour, wrestling in Japan or wrestling in some guys back yard I always knew what was happening here because this company quickly became number one. This was always my goal, to be wrestling main events with the likes of the lionheart, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Cheers from the crowd.

So thank you for appeasing me. Thank you for showing me you have that fire because this United States Championship is a vehicle for just such eventualities. Welcome to the war Jericho. It’s nice to know you have your head screwed on and that should the time comes you can be called upon. See, I’ve been talking a lot about chaos recently because chaos is fair. Chaos means the little guy can be the top guy should he so wish. I want to be on a show where being the underdog doesn’t mean you have the odds stacked against you to lose it simply means you haven’t had your shot yet. I want to one day walk into a UWF Championship match as the already written off loser and prove to the world just who in the hell I am and what I can do. I’m desperate. For that to happen I have to get the best out of my opponents and I have to make the world understand. This is war Jericho! Smackdown is a Warzone and whether the people can see the debris or not yet is irrelevant. I have seen, my eyes are wide open and I know what’s coming. We’re going to have to be ready Christopher. You and everyone else on this roster.

The crowd is silent in confusion.

I’m glad you brought up Shelley again, good guy, you did well to beat him at Lockdown. It was a great night and I watched you so do not think for even a second I’m going to underestimate you. You needed fire, you needed to step up to the plate here and show the world you can still talk the talk and you still believe in what you always have believed in but ring-wise? I never doubted you for a second. You’re going to put me through it Friday night and honestly, you’re a legend, if I should lose to you I’d hold my head high because I hope here tonight I’ve awoken something in you that you will take forward.

The crowd almost want to boo Kendrick for condescending the all time great.

That being said I will not be letting go of my title. You will have to pry this title and take this victory from my cold, dead hands. I have worked too hard and come too far to hold this belt and every opportunity that it affords me to speak and have my message heard. I’ve fought a great many battles here on Smackdown but the war; the war is just beginning.

OOC: This was some good shit, I had fun