UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: X-Division Tournament Match: Chavo Guerrero vs. Alex Shelley

...And that same smug sense of satisfaction that had found its way onto the veteran's visage was washed away as quickly as it had come, as a countdown appeared on the titantron. The fans rose to their feet, over-joyed that a familiar face was just seconds away from making his second appearance in the storied company. As the numbers steadily decreased, those in attendance began to count in unison.

[video=youtube;lm3AOk07s_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3AOk07s_g[/video]
BACK IN 1977!

The countdown had concluded and, much to the elation of the fans, a now-familiar theme superseded it. '1977' by Bang Bang was the tune, blaring out of every sound system in the arena, so loud it could cause the ear's of a deaf man to shudder. Cheers rang out from just about every attendee in the house as the Detroit Prodigy emerged from behind the curtain, adorned in his typical unkempt style and carrying a microphone in his hand. A smirk was what he wore upon his face, obviously bemused by his opponent's shoddy comments. He made his way down the ramp and into the ring, playing to the crowd a bit more before focusing upon the man in front of him.
alex_shelley_100_zps20061e4a.jpg

"You know, I bet just about every man, woman, child, and transvestite in attendance here tonight thinks that they've got a leg up on me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't even try to deny it...my grandmother was extremely talented in the field of odor-powered telepathy, and it just so happens that she passed some of her skills down to me. Meaning? I can smell your thoughts, and they smell like shit. You're all operating under the false frame of mind that Alex Shelley is predictable...that I've come out here to insult my opponent, as always, drop some random lines about videogames and music, as always, and then wrap it all up by fashioning my hand into the shape of a pistol and saying 'bang' as my music plays in the background...as always."

The fans cheer, obviously quite content with the aforementioned arrangement. This does nothing more than disturb Alex even more, however, as he lowers the microphone and mouths 'no' while simultaneously shaking his head. He paces back and forth for several seconds before continuing.

"Ah, but I'm afraid to inform you all that today will be different. I'm not gonna be like seventy-five percent of the guys in the back who come out here night after night and spew the same garbage. You may ask, 'okay then Alex, what was the point of you even showing your pretty little face tonight?' Well, that is a simple question to answer. I, Mister Alexander Martin Shelley, am out here to assist...you see, sitting in the back watching Chavo here deliver that grade-A speech, I couldn't help but notice that not a soul had bothered to let him in on the little secret that's been going around. So, being the well-chiseled saint that I am, I thought of it as my duty to come out here and...enlighten him. Without further ado, Chavo, the secret is this..."

He inches closer to the man opposite him, cupping his hands as would a child with news to tell. The two are nose-length apart.

"NO ONE CARES!
Sorry to rain on your parade, bub, but I think someone oughtta alert you to your current situation. Come Thursday, it won't really matter how diverse your family lineage is or how desperate you are to cling to the limelight, because you'll be going toe-to-toe with none other than the Detroit Prodigy, Alex Shelley! When all is said and done, my hand will be raised in victory...and everyone will know you for what you are: the embarrassment of the Guerrero legacy."

Shelley lowers the microphone, a smirk upon his face, quite content with his monologue. The ball was in Chavo's court now.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown!!

The arena is now being lit with blue lights everyone, the crowd now wondering what is happening since a casket has been brought into the center of the ring as well as a large photo of Jeff Hardy being held on a stand on top of the casket. The fans are wondering what is happening to Hardy until Reverend D'Von's theme music is being played again, the crowd now firing intense amount of heat as they now understand what is happening.

JR: Well folks it looks like that Reverend D'Von is wishing to emphasis on what happened last week on Smackdown, and it looks like that he's hosting some sort of funeral for him.

Piper: It's obviously some sort of religious symbolic bullshit JR, cause last time I checked Jeff Hady was very much alive. Have a ever reminded you on how much I really hated this guy, now he has a pyscho bitch and a paid enforcer on his side as well. Just fuckin' fantastic!

Reverend D'Von walks onto the ramp with Mark Henry and Jazz behind him and acts like he's the king of the world. He walks down the aisle with all smiles as he ignores all the jabs and jeers from the crowd. Henry occassionally stares down at a fan as Jazz talks back to some of the meaner members of the crowd. D'Von then walks into the ring as Jazz enters with him, Mark Henry enters the ring as well but stands by the ropes looking to the entrance as Jazz and D'Von surround the casket, apparently bowing their heads in prayer until D'Von and Jazz starts laughing out loud. Henry ignores D'Von and Jazz as he's simply doing his job which is looking out for Jeff Hardy.

Reverend D'Von: I bet you are all wondering what is so funny, the reason why Jazz and I were in hysterics several seconds ago. Well allow me to give to you people the opportunity to view our inside joke. Well first of all allow me to refresh your memories from the events of last week. Last week I introduced to you my team of followers, who I will now name D'Von's Devoted Disciples, as they completely destroyed Jeff Hardy after my unfortunate loss. Now normally I would express my concern over my lost, but allow me to replay the event that will lift up your spirits from the release of Jeff Hardy's soul into the afterlife!

Last Week on Smackdown said:
The fans erupt into cheers thanks to Jeff Hardy finally putting Reverend D’Von down for the three count. Jeff Hardy stands back to his feet, he looks at referee Charles Robinson who raises the hand of Jeff Hardy in victory! Jeff Hardy takes a moment to celebrate before rolling out of the ring and slowly walks up the entrance ramp, leaving Charles Robinson and Reverend D’Von in the ring, D’Von gets himself up and it furious. Charles Robinson finally has finished collecting up all the money scattered around the ring as it’s all in vein; D’Von grabs Charles Robinson and hoists him up into the Thrust Spinebuster. D’Von is showered in boos as he leaves the ring and looks underneath the ring, grabbing a table in the process he slides it into the ring, clearly looking to Charles Robinson through a table but Jeff Hardy comes sliding back into the ring and charges across tackling D’Von. The two begin to brawl in the middle of the ring but D’Von escapes and backs up the entrance ramp, warning Jeff Hardy this isn’t over and Jeff Hardy and it’s not! Because as Jeff Hardy turns around to check on Charles Robinson but he’s attacked by a goliath of a man… MARK HENRY! The fans begin to boo at the top of their lungs as The World’s Strongest Man begins to manhandle Jeff Hardy, dropping him straight away with the World Strongest Slam!

JR: Blah god! I don’t believe it, Mark Henry has joined forces with Reverend D’Von!?

Piper: So that’s why D’Von has been gathering charity money! To pay for Mark Henry’s services!

Mark Henry stands over Jeff Hardy but the drama hasn’t finished yet as D’Von slides back into the ring and grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring but as D’Von checks his pockets and he seems to be lacking something but unbelievably there’s third member to this group, a female… Jazz! Jazz wearing a custom made nuns outfit slide into the ring but she seems to have a lighter and fluid, she sprays the tables in the middle of the ring. D’Von chuckles as he flicks on the lighter before tossing it on the table, setting it ablaze. Jeff Hardy picks to pick himself up but the giant Mark Henry drills Jeff Hardy in the back before spinning him around and hoisting up Jeff Hardy and marches over to flaming table, no one can believe it as Mark Henry slams Jeff Hardy through the flaming table!

JR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! THEY’VE KILLED HIM! THEY JUST PUT JEFF HARDY THROUGH A FLAMING TABLE!

Piper: I’m gob smacked JR… I can’t believe it…

The fans begin to chanting “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!†while the segment comes to the end with D’Von leaning over the wreckage of Jeff Hardy & table and does his crucifix taunt as Smackdown cuts to a commercial break.

The fans start to boo loudly as Reverend D'Von is still looking at the titantron, still pleased with his work as he proceed to break down into hysterics once again. Even Henry breaks a smile from the clip but frowns as he looks back down at the entrance, looking out for Hardy.

Reverend D'Von: Now I know what you were thinking: Was Jeff Hardy in suffering before he went out like a light? Well to comfort you guys from what happened last week I am going to say this: Yes. Oh my brother yes did Jeff Hardy ever suffer from getting slammed into a flaming table. Getting smashed through a table symbolizes being relieve through your sins as most of you have gathered already, but being smashed through a flaming table symbolizes being relieve of your sins while getting a firm grasp on what hell is going to be like. And that what is so funny is because Jeff Hardy didn't really have a clue on what was going to happen to him, but now I'm sure he's done with the suffering from this cruel world and has moved onto the afterlife. Oh my brother Jeff I wish that I could say 'May you rest in eternal piece', but I can't say that. Do you know why Jeff? Well I do and that's because you're burning in hell as we speak! Hahaha but of course we can't hear you because the souls of the damned are crying out too. Just listen and you can hear them as well!

D'Von cups his hand around his ear and tries to listen to the silence but the crowd is giving him none by firing off a frightening amount of boos. Several people are throwing cups in the ring now as they've heard enough from Reverend
D'Von, knowing that Jeff Hardy isn't really dead.

Now enough pestering ladies and gentleman, it is time for the eulogy of Mr. Jeff Hardy. Allow myself to clear my throat before I begin. Ahem. Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered to celebrate the life that Jeff Hardy could of had, but chose not to have. We celebrate all the years that he lived in solitude while enjoying himself through the devils substance. We all loved Jeff Hardy not only because he can work a match like no other man, but because he is a false leader for man as well. Take any great leader such as Pope Bennedict and compare him to this man. Oh my Lord if I ever see Jeff Hardy run for President of the World then ship me to the Mars as soon as possible! Let us all bow our heads in prayer as we thank for Jeff Hard that he has done for us. All of the life lessons that we have learned from him, what he have been taught from his foolishness! Please everyone rise as I play a complication of Jeff Hardy's greatest moments in life on the titantron.

D'Von signals for the lights to turn off as music begins to play out loud from the PA systems, but no images are being shown on the titantron. This happens for about twenty seconds as the music stops and the lights are turned back on.

WWERawHD_original_original_display_image.jpg

JR: Is the titantron broken? I didn't see anything come up?

ReverendDVon-3.png

Reverend D'Von: Now I'm curious, why was there no images of Jeff Hardy being a great man? Hmmm.... oh of course it makes sense; that's because Jeff Hardy isn't a great man at all! If I had a nickle for an accomplishment that Jeff Hardy made... well I won't go that low but still my brothers and sisters, you get the point. If you people think that I'm a fool into believing that Jeff Hardy really is dead, then you are all just as much idiots as much as you are sinners, and that is saying a lot my friends. Honestly, I am just satisfied that Jeff Hardy is finally done and over with in our lives and we can all get some piece and quiet for now on. Heck with him out of the way, maybe I can finally get back onto the Lord's mission and save a bunch of you sinners. As a matter of fact maybe I should go to the back right now and...

0.jpg

Piper: Here we go folks, Jeff Hardy has finally had enough of this bullshit!

Jazz exits the ring and stands beside Mark Henry as the await for Jeff Hardy to enter from the stage. The fans cheer though as Hardy jumps from behind the security wall while holding a chair! Jeff Hardy enters the ring and runs up to D'Von, clocking him with the steel chair right across the back! Jazz and Mark Henry turns around as Hardy runs towards the ropes and nails a baseball slide kick to Jazz while holding onto the ropes, knocking Jazz backwards. Henry steps onto the apron and prepares to enter the ring but Hardy throws the chair at Henry, Henry catches it but Hardy nails a Van Daminator to Henry, knocking him off the apron! The fans are going nuts now as Hardy starts to slam the chair to the ground as Reverend D'Von is making his way back up! D'Von makes it back to his feet and groggily turns around towards Hardy as Hardy runs up to D'Von and nails him in the skull with the steel chair! The fans jump to their feet as Jeff Hardy finally shuts up Reverend D'Von.

Piper: Jeff Hardy may have failed putting Reverend D'Von through a table, but smacking him in the face with a chair works for me!

JR: I know what you mean Roddy, Reverend D'Von is getting his just desserts.

Reverend D'Von manages to get into a sitting position as he backs away from a very angry Jeff Hardy. Hardy approaches Reverend D'Von with the steel chair as D'Von starts to beg for mercy from not getting hit again. Hardy mocks D'Von as he considers it but then quickly nails D'Von across the skull again with the steel chair! Jeff Hardy then drops the chair and exits the ring. He appears to be satisfied with his beating of Reverend D'Von but Hardy is actually looking under the ring for a weapon. The fans are waiting for Hardy to bring out a table but Hardy decides to bring out something more his speed: a ladder! The fans pop loudly as they see the ladder being brought out as Jeff grabs a hold of it and slides it inside the ring. Jeff Hardy then enters the ring himself and sets up the ladder by the corner, then drags D'Von to the front of the ladder as Hardy signals for his infamous leg drop from the ladder! The fans pop loudly as Hardy steps onto the top turnbuckle and prepares himself for the leapfrog legdrop from the ladder but Henry grabs a hold of D'Von's leg from ringside and quickly manages to pull him to safety. The fans boo loudly as Henry carries D'Von by the shoulders as him and Jazz both walk away up the ramp as they look at Hardy. Hardy grabs a microphone and begins to express his thoughts.

Jeff Hardy: As if... As if, by the power of Lucifer, the dark enigma has arisen from the dead, emulating your powerful almighty Lord in his resurrection, but alas, it is so much different. As for I am not here to deliver the message of good, and righteousness. I am here to exact revenge and redemption. Just as I thought that I had levelled the score between us D'Von, you go back to how you spent the rest of your damn career, and hid behind more talented people than yourself. You try and fixate yourself into the irrelevant part of the team, the role you suit the most, and let other people do your dirty work. That's fine by me. I will get my chance to take both you, and Mark Henry out one on one, I will pick my moment. I will hide in the shadows that a man of faith will not dare look until I back you in a corner, and really show you what a bad samaritan is.

As for you Jazz..... I can't take you out. It wouldn't be fair, so why don't you just turn around and walk away.

No really Jazz... turn around.

Jazz, confused, looks behind her, and sees none other than Lita! Steel chair in hand she smiles before throwing her arms back and laying her out with the chair in one shot. The crowd erupt and Lita arms the chair looking at Mark and D'Von yelling get back. Henry steps forward, but only to drag Jazz out of harms way as Lita backs off down the ramp and then slips into the ring to join the man she spent much of her career by the side of. Lita grabs the mic off of Jeff and looks up at the three before talking.

00325.jpg

Lita: I've been watching this show for months and months, and I have been watching Jeff go from champion, to needing to take time off. Ever since he came back, he's had you D'Von, constantly down his throat, just for his life choice. Well, you now have another to preach to coz' I'm in the same boat, and like Jeff, I will fight for what I believe is right, and that's just living your own way. Mark, Jazz.... Have you really been consumed by this mans words. Are you really that weak? Do you not have brains to use for yourself?

The crowd cheer and the three get riled up, but Lita stamps her authority on this moment.

At the end of the day, I don't care. Go read your psalms, learn your verses and say amen loud enough for the big man to hear you, because this three on one plan you got is now three on two, and we will both show you how it is to be Team Xtreme!

Lita's theme blares through the arena and Jeff and her stand tall as D'Von and Mark help Jazz to the back.

====================

WWE-Money-In-The-Bank-2013-Poster.jpg

====================

"OOOOOOH, CHAVO!"

[video=youtube;BC7eyoTuy7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC7eyoTuy7k[/video]

The crowd erupts into boos as the theme music of Chavo Guerrero begins to play throughout the arena. It isn't long before the man himself makes his way from the back and appears on the stage, making his way down the ramp as he seems to soak in the jeers and booing as he points out to the crowd.

Chavo arrives at the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, before he poses on a turnbuckle and awaits the entrance of his opponent.

[video=youtube;lm3AOk07s_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3AOk07s_g[/video]
BACK IN 1977!

The countdown had concluded and, much to the elation of the fans, a now-familiar theme superseded it. '1977' by Bang Bang was the tune, blaring out of every sound system in the arena, so loud it could cause the ear's of a deaf man to shudder. Cheers rang out from just about every attendee in the house as the Detroit Prodigy emerged from behind the curtain, adorned in his typical unkempt style. He made his way down the ramp and into the ring, playing to the crowd a bit more before focusing upon the man in front of him.

The referee moves out of the corner and checks if both men are ready, before he signals to ringside for the bell to ring.

JR: And we're underway!

Chavo moves swiftly towards the centre of the ring to lockup with Shelley, but the more allusive Shelley escapes his grasps and circles away. Chavo turns back to face him and attempts to lock up once more with Shelley, but Shelley evades and circles away. Chavo looks frustrated, much to the pleasure of the audience in attendance. He moves for Shelley one more time and attempts to grapple with him, but Shelley ducks and nails Chavo with a dropkick. Chavo drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring nursing his mouth. The audience berates him, and he responds by yelling back at them. The audience irritate Chavo long enough for Shelley to bounce off the ropes and run across the ring, leaping to the outside and nailing Chavo flying forearm. The crowd burst into cheers as Shelley springs back to his feet.

JR: Shelley starting this match at a frantic pace!

Piper: He's frustrated Chavo so far!

Shelley pulls Chavo to his feet and whips him back into the ring, he clambers up onto the apron and waits for Chavo to get to his feet, when Chavo does, Shelley springs up onto the top rope and leaps off the top with a crossbody. Chavo is savvy, though, and he side steps the move, as Shelley crashes to the mat below. A sick smile comes across Chavo's face as he's finally got Shelley in a vulnerable position. He leaps on him and begins to viciously unload with a flurry of right hands. The referee tells him to lay off, but Chavo waves him away and drops a few more shots upon Shelley's head. Chavo then jumps back to his feet, and he moves over towards the ropes, goading the audience in attendance. He turns his attention back to Shelley. He moves over and drags him to his feet, before he whips him towards the turnbuckle. Chavo follows, and as Shelley bounces off the turnbuckle, Chavo nails him with a brutal knee to the midriff.

JR: Chavo's doing a great job of keeping Shelley grounded and stopping him from making use of his movement advantage.

Chavo continues his onslaught as he grabs hold of Shelley by the neck and locks him in a sleeper hold. He cranks it as Shelley writhes and struggles to escape. The referee asks Shelley if he wants to continue, but Shelley waves him away. He reaches for the ropes, but Chavo drags him back to the centre of the ring. Shelley begins to fade away, as the referee grabs his arm. He lifts it to test his consciousness, but it drops. He lifts it again, and it drops. He lifts it for the third and final time, and it begins to drop, before it raises!

JR: This dance isn't done yet!

Shelley stretches his arm as he struggles with Chavo, he fights his way to his feet and plants a couple of elbows into Chavo's ribs. Chavo releases the hold and Shelley runs away towards the ropes. He bounces off and nails Chavo with a flying forearm. Both men spring back to their feet as Chavo looks to quash Shelley's momentum, but Shelley ducks his clothes and nails him with a superkick! Chavo drops like a rock as Shelley goes down for the pin!

1... 2... no!

Shelley drags Chavo back to his feet and hits him with a front kick to the midriff. Chavo buckles and Shelley grabs a hold of him for a suplex, but Chavo nails Shelley with a knee to the groin! The crowd boo Chavo loudly as Shelley falls to his knees. The referee berates Chavo, but is pushed aside. Chavo reaches out and kicks Shelley in the head to floor him. The crowd voice their anger as Chavo poses and mocks them. Shelley looks like he's out on the floor, as Chavo rolls him onto his back and makes his way towards the turnbuckle.

JR: Not like this!

Piper: We know what's coming!

Chavo climbs up to the top rope and sits atop the turnbuckle. Before he does anything, he makes a point of posing again and taunting the audience. After that, he leaps off the top rope for the Frog Splash... but NO! Shelley rolls out of the way! The audience burst into cheers as Shelley gets back to his feet. Chavo isn't far behind in getting back to his feet, clutching his ribs, but Shelley is waiting for Chavo! He nails him with a kick, before he grabs his head and runs towards the turnbuckle. He springs off it and flips back over Chavo's head to nail him with the Sliced Bread! Shelley makes the cover!

1...2...3!!

The winner of this match, as a result of pinfall, Alex Shelley!!!

patrick-martin-picture-20.jpg

Shelley poses in the ring as he celebrates his victory. Chavo rolls out of the ring and escapes quietly, as Shelley basks in the adoration of the crowd, before the shot fades to black...

We open backstage on Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend whom we haven't seen in quite some time AJ Lee.

k19imd.jpg

AJ Lee: So, Daniel, I was thinking after the show, we could.....

AJ whispers into Daniel's ear and Bryan's face lights up like the 4th of July. He then turns around and screams.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES!

Bryan turns around while screaming "YES!" and comes face to face with Dean Ambrose.

E3GMF9B.png

Bryan's face turns serious and he turns back to address AJ.

Daniel Bryan: Umm, AJ.....could you give us a minute?

AJ kisses Bryan on the cheek and skips away. Bryan then turns back to Ambrose and starts the conversation.

0.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Look, if you're here to talk about our match this week on RAW, believe me, that wasn't my idea. The only thing I'm focused on is destroying Y.E.S. once and for all. It was probably Orton's doing. He's always had it out for you on SmackDown and, you know Desmond just as well as I do. He was probably drunk off his ass when he agreed. So, before you go blaming me, you should get all of the information straight first. I'm trying to get on the same page as you because we have a common enemy at Lockdown but I just can't shake this feeling like you think all I'm out to do is "steal" the World Heavyweight Championship away from you. I can't take it anymore. All of this doubt you have in your mind about trusting me, you better throw them out real quick or, at Lockdown, we don't stand a chance in Hell!

Ambrose then immediately cuts in.

Dean Ambrose
Wait wait wait wait wait...Did you say we won't stand a chance in hell? Daniel, we don't have to trust each other to beat these assholes. You and I put on the greatest match in the history of UWF. The only reason I couldn't stop YES before was because you guys kept interfering in my matches. This is Hell in a Cell. There's two key words in there. Hell. That's my playground. If anyone is better suited for it, tell me now and I'll hunt them down. Cell. That means they are stuck in there with us. Even if the lights go out, no one will be able to get in. They will have no outside help at all. Even if they did, Knox is just a lackey who we can take care of immediately. Mike Knox is no Daniel Bryan. He certainly is no Dean Ambrose. Sandow and Wyatt were the weak links of YES. If anyone doesn't stand a chance in hell, it's them.

Bryan nods his head at what Dean has said. He then retorts.

Daniel Bryan: You don't think all of that has gone through my head? You don't think I've gone over the match millions of times in my head? Every single time I do, it's the same outcome with Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt groveling at our feet. But the difference is, we were on the same page. We trusted each other. Right now, we're not on the same page. We have outside factors trying to rip us apart before we even have a chance to team at Lockdown. Randy Orton books this match between us to get us to tear each other apart while Sandow and Wyatt get to just lay back, relax and watch. Well, right here and right now, I think we need to make a pact. Whether you like me or you don't like me, I say we bury the hatchet right now. United we stand and divided we fall. The only thing Sandow and Wyatt have over us is their ability to work together. We need to get back in synch with each other. But that's Lockdown. As far as RAW is concerned, I say we go out there and just give these people the kind of match they'll be talking about for years.

Bryan extends his hand forward. Ambrose looks down at it and back up to Bryan and pushes his arm down.

Dean Ambrose
How about we put off burying the hatchet until next week. I want every single bad emotion we've felt against one another to come out. I want us to go to hell and back so YES knows exactly what they're up against. Someone isn't out to smite us. This is a blessing in disguise. Who can hurt you more than me? Who could hurt me more than you? After this match, our match at Lockdown will be a cake walk. We'll show them and the world that we're the two greatest gladiators in the history of professional wrestling. So don't worry about me not trusting you. Just get angry for now.

Ambrose then slaps Bryan hard across the face. Bryan looks pissed as Ambrose is smiling at him. It doesn't take long before Bryan returns a slap to Ambrose. The smile quickly comes off Ambrose's face and they stare each other down in anger. Then at the same time, they both smile and back away before immediately throwing a barrage of punches at one another.

Jim "JR" Ross:
Oh my god they're fighting all over the locker room just days before they go at it once again on RAW.

Roddy "Hotrod" Piper:
They're batshit crazy J.R! How can they expect to work together at Lockdown!

It isn't long before Bryan is bleeding from the mouth and Ambrose from his nose. Officials are quick to break them apart. Bryan and Ambrose make no attempts to keep attacking one another. They simply smile at each other as they're being pulled away as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

We see Chris Jericho at the backstage, he is wearing a suit as usual.

For many years you have witnessed a Chris Jericho who is confident, who is arrogant and who brags about his past. A man who makes his way to the ring with nice, classy suits. You saw a man with dignity, a man with honor, a man with class. But that was until 2010. That was until my second departure from World Wrestling Entertainment. Than years later you saw Chris Jericho here in UWF and once again he was in suit. Once again he was bragging about his past. He beat both Stone Cold and The Rock at the very same night! But as the time went on we saw him talking these things over and over again. Now I should leave the Rock stuff talking aside and start calling not Chris Jericho but myself. Because now... I am doing something that I didn't do for along time. A confession. An admission... I may be the best of all times, I may beat The Rock and Stone Cold in just one night but all of them are over. All of them are left in the past. It's almost 12 years from that and I am still talking and bragging about it. Why? Because of one reason, because I don't have anything to talk about. Of course my career is a career that every single superstar in this industry would love to have but let's face it. After what I have been through this year, that career has no meaning.

Because since my arrival to UWF just had one thing for me. Disappointment. Because I came here with huge expectations. I was so excited when I came here but I have to admit, I am so disappointed. Not because of UWF, not because of the fans, just because of myself. You wanna know why? Beacuse I have been a let down for myself and every Jerichoholic there! First, I was going fine. I beat NXT Champion Rhino, I beat Seth Rollins... They this made my way to top. I was in a four way contender match for NXT Championship. And I said "There is it, another time to claim that I am not one of the greatest, but the best!". But that match, that time, maybe that quote caused everything because from that time my downfall has arrived! And I was falling not slowly but so fast! I as about to crash on the land! First, I lost to Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania! Biggest Stage of Them All have witnessed Biggest Disappointment of All because Chris Jericho lost to a man who claims that he is the best damn wrestler in this industry. He did not pinned me but he made me tap out and this his way more disappointing. And then, I have arrived here, to SmackDown but I didn't even get a single victory here. And last week, I was assertive than ever before! I said everyone I saw at the backstage, on the street, everywhere! I said that I will be the new United States Champion. And I was so close to that. So close! But even being that close doesn't make you the champ. It makes you a disappointment and I am that. Antonio Cesaro retained his title and I let down myself again.

Chris Jericho eases his tie and takes it off. He throws it and takes his jacket off. Starts to button off his shirt.

And this week. It is Chris Jericho vs Austin Aries. It is for the TV Title! Now, I have Austin Aries against me and I have to admit, he is a hell of a wrestler. One of the best performers today! But with his momentum, with his briefcase and TV Title on shoulder probably he is the best now. He is the biggest thing going on in this industry today! I respect him for what he accomplished but he has to do more to be the one of the greatest of all times. Austin is so confident. I felt it when I was at the same ring with him. He was almost, no he was damn sure that he will win tonight. Not only a win, a huge victory, he is expecting this. And everyone is expecting that actually and I do understand that. But tonight, I will make a huge upset and I will shock the world and I will become the new Television Champion!

He takes his shirt off and throws it down.

Because now... It is not time to talk. It is not time to show off. It is time to fight! It is time to take all those disappoitments away and throw it away! Because tonight, I won't be the one who is disappointed, not me, not again! This time, some other people will be disappointed. Now it is time to achieve that victory to myself again. To reach the glory again. It is time of Chris Jericho! All those great days are in the past yeah but now, other great and glorious days are coming. After tonight, nothing will be the same again!

Jericho goes from there.

The cameras come back to the ring, after the last segment and it shows that the crew have been setting up for the next part of the show. A familiar set is inside the ring as all the fans remember it as the V.I.P Lounge. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP chews on his gum, showing no emotion now as he walks down the ramp. The crowd continue cheering for MVP as he just looks ahead, coming to his security guard, awaiting for him to open up the red rope and let him into the ring.

MvpentraalVipLounge.gif

MVP walks past the security guard, nodding his head as he climbs up the steps, into the ring. He slowly walks towards the lounges set up in the middle of the ring, grabbing a mic as he looks out into the crowd. He seems to be all business tonight as he doesn't give the fans any of his usual taunts. He walks around the ring, before lifting the mic to his mouth and starts to talk.

MvpdalapresentacionalVipLounge.gif

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I would like to welcome you to the very first edition of the V.I.P Lounge in UWF and without further ado, there is only one way to start things off tonight. If you fans can remember this, say it along with me, if you were living underneath a rock in the past decade, and you missed the hottest spot in every town I have visited, listen very closely and learn the words very quickly. Are you all ready?

MVP has a smile on his face as he looks out into the crowd. He pumps his arms a little and then he starts a countdown with his fingers. He has the mic to his mouth and when the countdown reaches zero, he starts his usual catchphrase.

Once again, MVP is in the ring and that can only mean one thing, Big things Popping, Little Things Stopping. I often amaze myself because here I am again in the VIP Lounge, so sit back, relax and enjoy the view because the VIP Lounge is for people better then Roode.

MVP finishes his trademark saying, with some of the fans falling behind and still saying it, they get a little confused and they remember it finishing a bit different but MVP shrugs his shoulders, looking a little impressed with crowd participation. MVP nods his head as the mic goes once again towards his mouth.

Sorry about that little tweak but after last week, I thought it was necessary. Now, as I resorted to a little earlier on, this is the first edition of the VIP Lounge, that makes it a very special VIP Lounge, but you already expect that, it's already the biggest thing that will happen on Smackdown in the whole entire year, before I even get my guest out here but I want to take some time to talk about the recent form of MVP. You all know what i'm talking about.

The fans know exactly what MVP is talking about as he stretches his arms out, folding back his sleeves, smiling and nodding his head.

MVP was Mr 100%, I beat Triple H, The Cerebral Assassin, that was my debut match and I embarrassed him, hell I made the match a one sided classic like only I can but then it went a little pear shaped when the referee screwed me out of beating The Brian Kendrick. The Brian Kendrick, are you out of your mind, that little man doesn't belong inside my ring, he doesn't deserve to waste my time, the only place he deserves to be is following the yellow brick out with our UWF Champion who is trying to find his brain, he deserves to be following the yellow brick road with the little pussy cat named Batista trying to find his guts but last and certainly least, Robert Roode should join those 3, looking for the wizard of OZ so he can get himself a pair of testicles.

The crowd chuckle a little as MVP seems to be very focused but also in good spirits tonight. MVP adjusts his glasses on his head and MVP smiles now as he continues.

That last name brings me to my match last week, everyone saw what happened, I was announced the winner, you can't just change the winner, that's like wiping off all of Miami Heats titles just because you didn't like them, trust me, I know how they feel, everyone is jealous of my skill as well but it was an absolute joke what happened last week. I beat Robert Roode, I pinned his shoulders to the mat, that is exactly how you beat someone is it not? I won fair and square yet the officials came down, claiming we both had our shoulders on the mat. Do you know what you did? These fans pay good money to come and see Montel Vontavious Porter dominate his matches but more importantly, these fans pay great money to celebrate with the Franchise Winner after I don't even break a sweat. You know how many women you disappointed last week when I wasn't in a celebration kind of mood? The amount of 10's sleeping with horrible fat bald men was off the charts last week as they all got ready for a night with MVP, hell I bet even Robert Roode managed to take a lady back to his tree house and leave her disappointed. Now, before I get really angry and decide to cut this VIP Lounge very short, I think it's time to get my not so special guest out here. I had a real good mind to invite Desmond Wolfe out here to explain how his Highest Paid Superstar is getting treated but I went with a different angle, that Lounge is for another night but right now, I'd like you to all give a very sarcastic welcome, to the not so special guest of MVP, Robert Roode.

"I'm off the chain,
time to go against the grain!"

[video=youtube;nnlf1_EiWmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlf1_EiWmo[/video]

An instrumental remix of "Off The Chain" begins to pound throughout the arena speakers, as the crowd spirals into an instant chorus of boos. MVP looks towards the ramp, awaiting the man whose music is playing to make an appearance. The music plays out for a while and still, Robert Roode hasn't come through the curtain. MVP is now looking around the arena, making thinking Roode will make another way to the ring. The music keeps playing and playing but the longer it plays, the quicker it seems its sinking into MVP and the crowd that maybe they just won't see Roode. MVP slaps the sides of his body as the music stops. The arena are booing and jeering, not impressed by the no show of Roode as MVP looks really angry now and shaking his head as he raises the mic to his mouth once again.

YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS WHAT YOUR FRANCHISE PLAYA IS TALKING ABOUT.

MVP lowers the mic after screaming into it. He takes a few deep breaths and seems to calm himself down, gripping the mic very tightly. MVP forces a smile as he begins to talk again.

This is the disrespect I am talking about, I hold a very special V.I.P Lounge for everyone here, I even swallow my pride and invite that disrespectful piece of crap onto my show and he disrespects me by not even showing up. I beat him last week and he didn't even have the testicles to come out and admit that I am the better man. I put my night on hold, ladies and champagne are waiting and this is how I am treated. You know what, this V.I.P Lounge is over, I'm very sorry to everyone out here that wanted to see MVP just that little bit longer but I have had enough of this crap. Desmond, you better be watching as I am just about nearing the last straw with this, it won't be long until Smackdown might lose it's Most Valuable Player, its Half Man Half Amazing Superstar, its Highest Paid Superstar and it might not be long until Smackdown just isn't BALLIN. Now come on Mickey, lets go and enjoy the night where we are held in high regard.

MVP throws the mic down to the ground, not looking happy at all. He makes his way towards the ropes, climbing out of them as his security guard opens up the red rope letting him through. MVP stops just before the red rope, slapping his security guard on the chest very softly and motioning for him to follow him. The security guard listens to him as both make their way up the ramp. The crowd are cheering for MVP as he stops on the stage, turning around and giving it one last Ballin signature pose as he turns, making it the last the crowd see of him as he and his security guard disappear behind the curtain as the cameras cut to somewhere else in the arena.

====================

931155_611796108830888_1007732796_n.jpg

====================

[video=youtube;0VL7P1cF7LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VL7P1cF7LM[/video]

an unfamiliar theme plays in the arena, but once Mike Knox comes out on stage the crowd boos. Knox remains on stage looking around with the same serious look he seems to always have as he raises a microphone.

Mike-Knox-WWE-Superstar-6_zps6590c198.jpg

Mike Knox:

My name is Mike Knox, and I represent Mr. Damien Sandow. A man who has been absent from UWF Television save for short instances of dealing with business, and there is a reason for this. Damien Sandow has chosen not to speak for a while, and he has done so not because of losing a title, but because of the injustice shown to him. Right now the Smackdown Main Event is booked as The Miz vs. Batista without any consideration of Mr. Sandows Rematch clause, not only that but Mr. Sandow has been completely forgotten about in the UWF Championship picture and yet there is a very important issue with this. And that is that Damien Sandow was not pinned nor made to submit at Money in the Bank, thanks to a decision made by a disgruntled and addled old man given a referee shirt. But even though this show of disrespect should mean Damien Sandow won’t waste his time speaking on a show he clearly isn’t appreciated on, he has decided to break his silence here tonight. Introducing our intellectual savior: Damien Sandow.

The crowd boos as Damien comes out through the curtain, an angry disgruntled look on his face. He raises his microphone.

SD_688_Photo_083_zps041a3894.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My Name is Damien Sandow and I am your intellectual savior. Over the past fortnight I have remained silent, silent because my silence proved my point, I simply choose not to speak for one night and I am forgotten about instantly, I have remained unbooked on Fridays Serial, I have remained outside the public light after having the UWF Championship stolen from me and no one has been the wiser. Other champions have lost in so called “controversial†fashion and have had rematches granted to them or even been handed the championship right back. I however did not tap out, did not verbally submit, and was not pinned and yet I stand before you without the UWF Championship and without a scheduled match for it. Would someone like to inform me how this is right? Would someone care to explain how this is just? No? no one would like answer my inquiry? And that is because I am someone no one wants around.

Sandow gets an angry look on his as he continues

I am here to enlighten all of you, but the other superstars you admire and the management you revere all want you to stay ignorant. So they can manipulate you all to like them and what they tell you to like, they want you all to remain your abhorrent selves. They want to keep you blind so that they can guide you to where they want you to go, but I am here to give you all your sight back and they feel threatened by that. I thought I should remain silent because of the injustice shown to me, but I have decided that I cannot save you by remaining silent. I may be a victim, but I am not one by your fault, I am one by the fault of the false idols. I am a martyr, a martyr for anyone who appreciates a sophisticated mind. And at Lethal Lockdown I shall eradicate two of these people, a lost soul Daniel Bryan, and a deluded degenerate Dean Ambrose. And I do so not to remain Tag Team Champion, I do so not to keep the World Heavyweight Championship in the possession of my acquaintance Bray Wyatt. I do so for the greater good, I am the Greater good, I shall give you all the gift of sight and in my rebirth shall come your Salvation. You’re Welcome!

Sandow looks at the crowd in utter disgust before dropping his mic on the floor and leaving backstage with Mike Knox.

JR: Now we’re going to move onto our next contest! Brian Kendrick takes on the longest reigning United States Champion in UWF History in Antonio Cesaro!

Piper: That’s Mister Antonio Cesaro Ross! And I like this guy; he’s going to be a star!

JR: He’s already a star Roddy, but I agree that the sky is the limit!

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, he is the longest reigning Champion in history and is the UWF United States Champion. Antonio Cesaro!

kendrick.gif

An unfamiliar, to most, theme hits and the crowd stand to witness the arrival of Spanky. For some time no-one emerges until the song breaks with the words “..I’m a man with a plan†which prompts THE Brian Kendrick to emerge from the back, flamboyant black jacket and wrestling trunks, looking spaced out. His arms are lazily outstretched as he bounds to the ring, a dance of nonchalance, before climbing the steel steps and leaping into the ring by clearing the top rope.

fyn5h0uiiwnleb8de2dp.gif

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Venice California: The Brian Kendrick!

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and our next matchup is underway. Cesaro and Kendrick meet in the center of the ring and tie up before Cesaro uses his superior upper body strength to surprise Kendrick with a quick snap suplex. As Kendrick hits the mat, Cesaro floats over and covers Kendrick, throwing his bicep right in Kendrick’s face…

1…

2…

Kendrick rolls a shoulder!

As his opponent barely manages to kick out, Cesaro grabs Kendrick by the head and lifts him to his feet. Cesaro quickly drives Kendrick into the nearby corner and drives his shoulder directly into Kendrick’s midsection. Kendrick gasps for air and Cesaro follows up by delivering a stiff European uppercut directly to Kendrick’s jaw…

Piper: Did you see that Ross! I could’ve sworn I saw teeth!

The European uppercut almost knocked Kendrick out of his boot. He staggers out of the corner right into Cesaro’s waiting arms. The United States Champion soon lifts him up and performs a spinning belly to belly suplex. As Kendrick’s body hits the canvas, Cesaro hooks the near leg and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Kendrick kicks out again!

JR: Watching this match Roddy, I think Kendrick might just be overmatched!

Cesaro once again drags Kendrick to his feet. The United States Champion Irish whips hos opponent across the ring and as Kendrick runs the ropes, Cesaro looks for a clothesline. Kendrick ducks under it and Cesaro turns around. As he does, Kendrick meets the United States Champion with a standing dropkick that knocks Cesaro over the top rope and to the arena floor…

JR: Maybe I spoke too soon!

Kendrick stands tall in the ring as a stunned Cesaro shakes off the effects of the dropkick and tries getting to his feet. While checking his face, Cesaro is unable to see Kendrick use the near ropes to gather momentum and dive through the middle rope and take the United States Champion down with a suicide dive. The crowd comes alive as Kendrick grabs Cesaro by the head and throws him back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Kendrick hopes up onto the apron and uses the ropes as a springboard to plancha himself and splash down on Cesaro. Upon impact, Kendrick reaches back and hooks the far leg…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

Piper: This kid almost pulled it off!

After Cesaro kicks out, Kendrick leaves the ring through the middle rope and quickly climbs the nearby turnbuckle. Kendrick reaches the top and waits patiently as Cesaro begins trying to get to his feet…

Piper: I don’t like this Ross! He’s gotten too much offense in!

The United States Champion staggers to his feet and as he does, Kendrick leaps off the top rope and takes him down with a Crossbody, but Kendrick’s own momentum allows Cesaro to roll through and cover Kendrick…

1…

2…

Kendrick kicks out!

After almost being beaten, Kendrick gets to his feet and so does Cesaro. The United States Champion is able to catch Kendrick off guard with another European uppercut…

Piper: Another stiff shot! I told you nobody takes this kid seriously!

The European uppercut knocks Kendrick backwards near the ropes and Cesaro rushes at him. Kendrick sees him coming and is able to sidestep, sending Cesaro over the top rope. Kendrick turns his back, taking a breather. He’s completely unaware that Cesaro landed on the apron. As soon as he turns around, Cesaro lowers his shoulder and drives it into Kendrick’s stomach. Kendrick doubles over in pain and Cesaro takes this opportunity to sunset flip over Kendrick. As Cesaro flips from the ring apron to the inside, Kendrick is able to counter by sitting down on Cesaro’s shoulders and reaching back, grabbing both legs for a pinfall…

1…

JR: Kendrick!

2…

Piper: You’ve got to be shitting me!

3…

JR: He did it!

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match “The†Brian Kendrick!

brian-kendrick-profile.jpg

As soon as the bell sounds, Kendrick slides out of the way as an irate Antonio Cesaro. The official slides out the ring as well and raises Kendrick’s arm on the ramp. Kendrick celebrates this huge win while Cesaro is inside the ring kicking himself…

JR: I bet everyone is going to start taking Brian Kendrick a little more seriously now!

Smackdown goes to commercial with Kendrick heading to the back.

====================

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

====================

JR: Our next match is going to be for the Television Championship. Austin Aries is going to defend the title against Chris Jericho.

People are anxiosly sitting on their seats, waiting for this week's SmackDown Main Event when all of a sudden lights in the arena go out.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena as lights switch back. When Austin Aries walks out of the back people give out a mixed reaction. Aries ignores the crowd and makes his way down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air.

2v3h8n8.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Television Championship. Introducing first, from Milwuakee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the UWF Television Champion, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries!

When Aries is in front of the ring he climbs up to the apron and before he enters the ring, the camera zooms on on his cape.

2zxyt6f.jpg

Then Aries hops over the top rope and spins around a couple of times with his hands raised before taking off his cape and waiting for Chris Jericho to come out.

Lights in the arena go out for a second. We see a lighthing jacket.
[/COLOR]
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

The theme song of Chris Jericho starts playing as lights switch back on and we see Y2J standing on top of the entrance ramp with his back turned towards the ring. Pyros go off in front of Jericho and then he turns around and makes his way to the ring.

tvzic.gif

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, weighing in at 226 pounds; Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Jericho walks down the entrance ramp, takes his jacket off, hands it over to the announcer and gets ready for the match.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the Television Championship match has now begun. Aries and Jericho meet in the center of the ring before locking up. Jericho is able to get the upper hand, applying a side headlock on the current Television Champion…

JR: And it’s Chris Jericho with the early advantage!

Jericho wrenches on Aries’ head, but the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived wraps his arms around Jericho’s waist and pulls him backwards onto the near ropes. With both men resting in place on the ropes, Aries shoot Jericho off across the ring, breaking the headlock in the process. Jericho runs across the ring and hits the ropes hard as Aries waits for him. As Jericho comes back at the Television Champion, Aries drops down onto his stomach. As he does, Jericho leaps over him and continues running the ropes. Jericho hits the ones that he was originally thrown off of and Aries quickly gets to his feet before leaping high in the air and delivering a picture perfect dropkick right to Jericho’s jaw. The Challenger falls to the mat and Aries quickly goes for the first cover of this Championship bout…

1…

2…

Jericho rolls a shoulder!

As Jericho kicks out, Aries grabs him by the arm and lifts him to his feet. With his arm hooked by the Television Champion, Jericho throws a right hand which catches Aries right in the stomach. The Champion’s grip on Jericho’s arm isn’t broken, so the Challenger must once again throw a right hand into the Champion’s midsection. This one does break Aries’ grip on Jericho’s arm. Once free, Jericho tries to run across the ring to gather momentum. But before Jericho can create separation between himself and the Champion, Aries grabs a handful of Jericho’s hair from behind and slams him head first onto the canvas…

JR: And Aries with the hair pull! Such a disgusting tactic for a Champion to use!

Piper: Come on Ross! Some of the greatest Champions of all time have done far worse than that!

As Jericho’s head whiplashes off the mat, Aries runs the near ropes and delivers a running leg drop down across Jericho’s throat. Aries then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out again!

Once Jericho kicks out for a second time, Aries grabs him by the head and drags him to the far side of the ring. Aries positions Jericho’s head under the bottom rope before rolling to the outside of the ring. Aries hops onto the ring apron. With Jericho’s head and neck unprotected, Aries runs across the apron before delivering another leg drop down across Jericho’s throat…

Piper: What a move!

Jericho grabs his throat and rolls back into the ring as Aries lands on his feet on the outside. Seeing his challenger in dire straits, Aries hops back onto the apron. With Jericho down, Aries uses the ropes to springboard back into the ring and drop his elbow directly onto Jericho’s chest. Aries follows this up with yet another cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out again!

JR: Aries has been all over Jericho at the beginning of this match!

Piper: Of course JR. He’s the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived! This is what he does!

Jericho rolls away towards the far corner of the ring looking to get away from Aries. The Champion refuses to allow the Challenger any room to breathe, so as Jericho pulls himself up in the corner. Aries rushes across the ring at Jericho, leaving his feet looking for a big splash. At the last minute, Jericho moves out of the way and Aries’ head hits the steel ring pole…

JR: Aries’ skull just bounced off that steel!

Austin Aries stumbles out of the corner and Chris Jericho comes out of nowhere behind Aries and takes him down with a running bulldog. Aries hits the canvas hard and rolls onto his back. With the Champion down, Jericho looks to take advantage by using the near ropes to springboard himself into a moonsault….

JR: Lionsault!

Before Jericho can connect with the Lionsault, Aries gets his knees up and prepares to counter it…

Piper: No look! Aries countered!

Although Aries was able to get his knees up and counter, Jericho is able to counter Aries’ counter. Once the Television Champion gets his knees up, Jericho grabs both of Aries’ legs and begins to attempt to turn Aries on his back…

JR: Jericho looking for the Walls!

Jericho does everything he can to turn Aries onto his back and lock in the Walls of Jericho submission maneuver. Aries struggles as much as Jericho does to fend the move off and eventually reaches up and hooks Jericho by the skull and surprises the Challenger with a small package…

1…

2…

JR: Aries has stunned Jericho!

Jericho kicks out!

After kicking out of the pinning predicament, both men get to their feet at the same time. As they do, Jericho manages to surprise the Champion with a running enziguiri. But as Jericho looks to bring his foot to the back of Aries’ head, the Television Champion ducks under and Jericho hits the mat back first. Aries takes this opportunity to grab both of Jericho’s legs and jackknife the challenger…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out again!

Aries slaps the mat out of frustration. He exits the ring through the middle rope and walks across the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. Aries makes it to the top, but as he does, Chris Jericho dives and shakes the near ropes causing Aries to fall groin first onto the top turnbuckle…

Piper: Thanks to that fall, we might never see “The Greatest Kids Who Ever Livedâ€

Aries falls from the top rope onto the ring apron. He grabs his groin area as he picks himself on the apron. As he does, Jericho runs towards the turnbuckle and uses it as a springboard and delivers a picture perfect dropkick to Aries’ chest, knocking him off the apron and to the floor. Jericho lands on his feet on the arena floor before grabbing Aries by the back of the head and rolling back him back into the ring. Jericho soon follows suit and goes to cover Aries…

1…

2…

JR: New Champion!

Aries kicks out!

As Aries kicks out, Jericho rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and onto the ring apron. He walks across the apron and climbs the top rope…

Piper: This didn’t work for Aries a little while ago!

The Television Champion staggers to his feet and turns towards the corner where Jericho is perched. Once he does, Jericho leaps off the top rope and takes the Television Champion down with a Flying Crossbody Block. Jericho takes the Champion to the canvas and hooks both legs…

1…

2…

Aries kicks out!

Piper: That was close!

Aries rolls to the far corner of the ring and Jericho goes right after him. Aries uses the turnbuckle ropes to pull himself to his feet and Jericho meets him with a right hand to the face. The blow stuns the Champion and Jericho Irish whips him across the ring. Aries manages to counter and Irish whips Jericho instead. The Challenge hits the turnbuckle hard and the Champion rushes across the ring, leaving his feet and delivering a stiff running dropkick directly to Jericho’s face...

JR: What a kick! I wouldn’t be surprised if Jericho were out cold!

After the vicious dropkick, Aries drags Jericho’s slumped body out of the corner and goes for another cover…

Jericho kicks out!

Austin Aries again fights to hold back frustration. Instead, he heads to the far corner of the ring and lifts himself off the mat and to the second rope. Aries gestures for the fans who boo him as he watches on as Chris Jericho stumbles to his feet. Once Jericho makes it to a vertical base, Aries leaps off the middle rope, legs extended…

Piper: Here comes Aries!

As Aries comes in, Jericho is ready for him and catches him by the legs, causing Aries to hit the canvas back first. Being in full control of Aries’ legs, Chris Jericho does everything he can to turn Austin Aries over onto his back…

JR: Jericho once again looking for the Walls of Jericho!

Aries fights as much as he can to try and prevent Jericho from turning him over onto his stomach, but eventually succumbs to the pressure and is forced into the Walls of Jericho submission hold…

Piper: Oh No! He’s got him!

Aries claws at the mat, trying anything that he can to block out the pain. He’s only inches away from the ropes, but those inches might as well be light years. Aries reaches out for the ropes, but Jericho pulls him back towards the center of the ring…

Piper: That’s not good!

Jericho sits back as far as he can on the Walls of Jericho, doing whatever he can to apply all the pressure. The Television Champion cries out in pain as the official drops down and asks if he wants to submit. Aries shakes his head no before forcing himself up and looking for a way to break the hold…

JR: Aries has got to be feeling his Championship slipping away!

Piper: He’s got to break the hold Ross!

Aries begins rotating clockwise, trying to turn onto his back and break the hold…

Piper: Look at this! Look at this!

Eventually, Aries is able to make it onto his back, alleviating some of the pressure. The Television Champion is then able to use his remain lower body strength to shove Jericho away. There’s enough force behind it that Jericho is forced off the ropes and as he comes back, Aries thrusts his leg up high in the air and drives it directly into Chris Jericho’s groin…

JR: Blatant low blow from Aries! Damnit!

The bell sounds as Jericho falls to the canvas grabbing his groin!

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a disqualification Chris Jericho! But since a Championship cannot change hands via disqualification, still your Television Champion Austin Aries!

images

JR: This is garbage! Aries couldn’t beat Jericho, so he had to get himself disqualified!

Piper: You don’t know if that’s true Ross! Stop assuming things!

Aries staggers up to his feet, grabbing his back out of pain. He is handed his Television Championship and makes his way towards the exit. Smackdown soon heads elsewhere.

Wolfe1-6.png

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time; Smackdown General Manager Desmond Wolfe. Now Mr. Wolfe, I've been told that you have got some major announcements in regards to Lockdown. Is that true?

Desmond Wolfe: Yes sunshine it is true and to save us all a little bit of time; I'm going to get right to it. Earlier this evening, we saw what seems to be the continuation of the battle between Reverend D'Von and Jeff Hardy. Well, I've decided that at Lockdown those two will have a match. But this won't be any match; this is going to be a match that Jeff Hardy can exact some revenge on D'Von. Because this match is going to be in Jeff Hardy's wheelhouse. It's going to be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.

The fans pop for the TLC match that's been announced. Wolfe soon continues though.

Wolfe: That's not all. As well, Brian Kendrick shocked the wrestling world early when he pinned Antonio Cesaro's shoulders to the mat for the three count. So at Lockdown, Cesaro will have a chance to even the score as he faces "The" Brian Kendrick again, but this time, it's going to be for the United States Championship sunshine.

Wolfe: And lastly, Chris Jericho came within a hair of winning the Television Championship, only to have it taken from him. Well, Jericho don't you fret. Because at Lockdown, I'm putting you in a Championship Match. This match will be against another man who won tonight. At Lockdown it will be Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley for the X-Division Championship. Now if you'll excuse me mate; I've got a main event to watch.

And with that, Wolfe walks away as we cut back to the ring.

JR: Now it’s time for a special open challenge bout. The Number One Contender to the UWF Championship recently issued a challenge to anyone on the Smackdown roster to face him tonight and the challenge was accepted from someone whom he least expected.

Piper: No kidding Ross! That jumping bean Eddie Guerrero is making a huge mistake getting in the ring with a beast like Batista! You saw what he did to The Miz last week; what makes you think he won’t do the same to Guerrero tonight?

"...YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;UVnNIsTr9lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UVnNIsTr9lo[/video]

Lillian Garcia:
From Washington, D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds, The Animal, Batista!

Batista emerges from the back with an angry look on his face. He is standing on top of the entrance ramp for a second but then he proceeds down to the ring. Batista stops for a second, goes down and does his famous machine-gun.

batista-entrance_200x221.jpg

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed is that theme as the fans look around at each other as they are unsure who the theme belongs to. Before long, the man that it belongs to becomes clear as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on Batista.

images

A anticipatory smirk appears on the face of the "Animal" as Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks at Batista as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and our No Disqualification Main Event is now underway. The Number One Contender Batista looms over Eddie Guerrero, backing the former Latino Heat into the corner. Batista stands tall over his former friend, smirking as Guerrero stands with his back to the turnbuckle. Batista looks to go on offense first, throwing a big right hand directly at Eddie Guerrero’s skull. Guerrero sees it coming and ducks under Batista’s huge hand before shuffling behind the Animal and carefully escaping the corner. Batista turns around and as he does, Guerrero waves his finger back and forth, letting the Animal know that it’s not going to be that easy. This obviously angers Batista, who rushes Guerrero again, looking for another clothesline. Guerrero once again outsmarts the Animal, ducking under the big man once more and standing tall behind him unscathed. Batista turns around again and sees Guerrero standing there with a crafty smile plastered across his face. Once again, Batista doesn’t take too kindly to this…

Piper: What’s this moron’s issue? Why would you want to anger Batista!

JR: Looks like Guerrero is intent on getting inside Batista’s head!

An already irate Animal grows tired of this game and rushes Guerrero. Guerrero sees him coming and delivers a low dropkick to Batista’s knee, causing Batista to drop down to one leg. With Batista down on one leg, Guerrero delivers a right hand to Batista’s skull. The blow staggers Batista, but the Animal doesn’t fall to the mat. A determined Eddie Guerrero decides to deliver another right hand to Batista’s head, which once again knocks Batista groggy. Once again, the blow doesn’t knock Batista down. Guerrero comes up with another idea and rushes off the near ropes in an effort to gain momentum. As he does, Batista shoots off his knee and delivers a stiff clothesline that stops Guerrero in his tracks and sends him barreling to the canvas…

Piper: That’ll teach him to play games with Batista!

Guerrero rolls over onto his stomach as Batista reaches down and grabs him by the hair and drags him to his feet. Batista wastes little time tossing Guerrero into the nearby corner. Batista gives Guerrero little time to recuperate as he immediately drives his shoulder directly into Guerrero’s midsection. The air leaves Latino Heat’s body and he is left with very little time to capture it before Batista once again drives his shoulder right back into Guerrero’s stomach. Guerrero spits up a little bit as Batista pulls his shoulder backwards and steps back towards the center of the ring. Guerrero gasps for air as Batista measures him…

JR: This might not end well for Eddie Guerrero!

Piper: It was destined to end poorly the second he accepted the challenge.

With Guerrero prone in the corner, Batista rushes across the ring and looks to drive his shoulder into Guerrero for a third time. Eddie Guerrero has the wherewithal to sidestep the Animal. With all of his momentum behind him, Batista is unable to stop and crashes shoulder first with the steel ring pole…

Piper: What the hell?

JR: Guerrero was playing possum!

Having sidestepped the Animal, Eddie Guerrero quickly drops down and grabs Batista by the trunks, stacking him on his shoulders for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

Piper: No way!

2…

Batista powers out!

After barely kicking out, both men manage to get back to their feet at the same time. Batista looks to go back on the attack with another clothesline. Guerrero is ready for it yet again and ducks under. Batista quickly spins around and once he does, he watches as Guerrero leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick directly to Batista’s jaw. The Animal goes down and Guerrero once again goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Batista powers out, sending Guerrero flying in the air!

After being tossed a quarter of the way across the ring, Guerrero tries to rush Batista before the Animal is able to get to a vertical base. With Batista on his hand and knees, Guerrero stomps on Batista’s back, trying everything he can to keep the Animal down. Guerrero continues to stomp away, albeit as The Animal manages to get to a knee….

JR: And despite all of Eddie Guerrero’s attempts; he cannot keep Batista down!

With Batista once a knee, he manages to shove Eddie Guerrero away from him. The force behind Batista’s shove is enough to send Batista careening into the near ropes and as he bounces off, Batista manages to get to his feet quickly enough to deliver a standing big boot which sends Guerrero to the mat. The arena falls silent as Batista stands tall over Eddie Guerrero. Batista holds his arms high in the air as the heat rains down on him from the fans. The Animal screams at the top of his lungs “I don’t care about any of you; I’m the next UWF Champion!†As he does this, Guerrero rolls out of the ring and to the arena floor. Batista sees this and exits the ring, following him to the floor. With Guerrero on the floor, Batista begins ripping at the protective covering on the floor…

JR: Oh dear God, this can’t be good!

Piper: It’s no Disqualification Ross! Batista can do whatever he wants!

Batista quickly dispatches of the covering to the arena floor, before turning his attention back to Guerrero. The former Latino Heat has still not recovered, and is unable to defend himself as Batista grabs him by the skull and drags him over to the unprotected portion of the floor. The entire arena looks on as Batista reaches his desired destination before placing Guerrero’s head between his legs…

JR: I know it’s No Disqualification, but someone’s got to step this! He’s going to break his neck!

Piper: Calm down Ross! Batista’s going to end this after this Batista Bomb!

Batista wraps both of his arms around Guerrero’s waste and attempts to lift the former Latino Heat off his feet and deliver a career-ending Batista Bomb. But to Batista’s disbelief, Eddie Guerrero is able to summon forth an unbelievable amount of upper body strength and lift Batista overhead with a back body drop, causing the Animal to hit the concrete floor back first. Batista groans in pain as he grabs his spine. Eddie Guerrero goes back on the attack, grabbing Batista by the back of the head and lifting him to a knee. Once Batista reaches his feet, Guerrero abs him by the back of the head and rushes towards the steel ring pole, driving Batista face first into it. The Animal falls back to the arena floor and Eddie Guerrero makes his way over to the announce table…

JR: They're coming over here!

Piper: Where’s my wallet? I’ve got to grab my belongings?

Eddie Guerrero grabs the top part of the announce table and throws it onto the floor before grabbing one of the announce table television monitor’s. With the monitor firmly in his possession, Guerrero turns his attention back to Batista. As he does, Batista catches him with a boot to the stomach, causing Guerrero to drop the monitor. It doesn’t stay on the floor long as Batista picks it up and delivers a sic blow to Guerrero’s skull, causing him to fly onto the announce tale…

JR: What a sick shot from Batista! That may have knocked Guerrero unconscious!

With Eddie Guerrero’s lifeless body sprawled across the announce table, Batista climbs onto the table as well. Batista reaches down and grabs Guerrero by the hair and lifts him to his feet. Batista talks trash to Guerrero before lifting him up by the chest and driving him through the table with a Spinebuster…

Piper: Jesus Christ!

JR: He might be broken in half!

The announce table explodes on impact as the fans begin chanting “Holy Shit†over and over again.

JR: Eddie Guerrero might be dead! Let’s look at that again!

*Instant Replay*

With Eddie Guerrero’s lifeless body sprawled across the announce table, Batista climbs onto the table as well. Batista reaches down and grabs Guerrero by the hair and lifts him to his feet. Batista talks trash to Guerrero before lifting him up by the chest and driving him through the table with a Spinebuster…

*Replay Ends*

Batista is somewhat dazed from the effects of what just transpired, but is obviously not as bad off as Eddie Guerrero. A shaken up Batista grabs Guerrero by the hair and drags him back towards the ring apron before rolling him in under the bottom rope. Batista slides in after him and quickly goes for another cover…

1…

JR: That’s got to be all!

2…

3…NO! Eddie Guerrero rolls a shoulder!

Piper: What?

Batista looks at the referee in disbelief, but the official holds up two fingers in response. An arrogant Animal gets to his feet and heads to the far side of the ring. Batista grabs the top rope and begins shaking it violently…

Piper: You know what’s coming next Ross!

Batista makes his way back over to Guerrero, grabbing him by the back of the head and lifting him to a knee. Batista quickly puts Guerrero’s head between his legs…

JR: Here it comes!

Before Batista is able to go for his finishing move, Guerrero is able to pull his head out from Batista’s legs and drops to a knee before delivering a low blow to Batista’s groin…

Piper: Come on! That’s not fair!

JR: Not fair? You were the one just boasting about how the match is no Disqualification!

Batista grabs his groin in pain, which gives Guerrero the opening he needs. Guerrero grabs Batista by the arm and throws it over his shoulder. Grabbing Batista’s tights, Eddie Guerrero is able to lift Batista overhead and perform a standing vertical suplex….

JR: You’re not going to like this Roddy!

As Batista’s back hits the canvas, Eddie Guerrero is able to roll his hips and pop back to his feet with Batista’s body still in his control. Once at a vertical base, Guerrero is able to pop off a second vertical suplex. As Batista hits the mat again, Guerrero pops his hips a third time and gets back to his feet before delivering the third and final vertical suplex in the trifecta known as The Three Amigos…

JR: Batista’s in trouble here!

Eddie Guerrero staggers to his feet, still showing the effects off going through the announce table. Guerrero slaps his chest before exiting the ring through the middle rope. Guerrero walks the apron and climbs to the top…

Piper: Get up Batista!

Guerrero slaps his chest once more before leaping off the top rope, looking for his famous Frog Splash finishing move. Before he can connect, Batista gets his knees up and drives them directly into Guerrero’s midsection. Latino Heat crashes down hard on Batista’s appendages and rolls to the far side of the ring, holding his ribs in pain. Batista crawls over to the corner of the ring across from Guerrero and uses the ring ropes to pick himself up to his feet. Batista catches his breath as Guerrero manages to stagger to his feet across the ring. An exhausted Guerrero staggers out of the corner and Batista charges right at him, running right into him with a vicious Spear!

JR: Bah God! What a Spear!

After the unbelievable Spear almost takes Guerrero out of his boots, Batista refuses to go for a cover. Instead, he looks down on Guerrero before rolling out of the ring and grabbing the steel steps and lifts the top portion of the steel ring steps off of its base…

Piper: How strong is this guy?

Batista holds the stairs high above his head before tossing them over the top rope and into the ring. The stairs crash on the mat and Batista soon slides in after them. Guerrero is trying to get to his feet AS Batista grabs the steps and lifts them up next to his head. Guerrero turns around and Batista rushes at him with the steps in hand…

JR: Come on now! This is uncalled for!

Before Batista can hit Guerrero with the stairs, Eddie Guerrero is able to perform a drop toe hold, causing Batista to trip and the stairs to fall to the mat. Batista’s head isn’t too far behind and collides with the steps. Batista rolls onto the mat and Guerrero goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Batista barely rolls a shoulder!

After Batista kicks out again, Guerrero rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside…

Piper: Ross, this is not right!

Guerrero rolls into the ring with the chair as Batista is getting to his feet. Guerrero holds the chair high above his head and prepares to swing. Batista catches him with a kick to the stomach, causing Guerrero to drop the chair. Batista picks it up and drives it right on top of Guerrero’s skull sending him to the mat. Batista holds the chair in his hand as he stands tall over Guerrero. The Animal motions for the UWF Championship as the fans boo him…

JR: Our fans cannot stand Batista!

Piper: Who cares what the fans think?

The fans continue booing until UWF Champion The Miz makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring…

JR: Look who’s here!

The UWF Champion slides into the ring, ribs bandaged from what happened last week. Batista sees Miz coming and swings with the chair wildly. Miz is ready for it and ducks under the chair shot before delivering a jab to Batista’s jaw. Batista drops the chair and The Miz quickly picks it up and drives it into Batista’s midsection….

JR: Look at this!

Batista doubles over in pain and Miz brings the chair down on his back. Batista falls stomach first onto the canvas and Miz discards of the chair. The arena is going crazy as Miz stands over Batista with a look of disdain on his face. Miz’s attention then turns to the steel steps that remain in the ring. Miz makes his way across the ring and grabs the steps, lifting them to eye level. A stunned Batista staggers up to his feet, unaware that The Miz is ready to strike again. Once Batista reaches a full vertical base, Miz charges across the ring and drives the steps directly into Batista’s skull…

Piper: Come on!

Batista falls back to the canvas and Miz drops the steel steps. Miz stands down over Batista’s lifeless body and yells at his Number One Contender “I’m The Miz, and I’m Awesome!†before rolling under the bottom rope and to the floor. As Miz leaves the ring, Eddie Guerrero is climbing the top turnbuckle…

JR: Hey! Look! I forgot about Guerrero!

Piper: No! This doesn’t count!

With Batista down, Guerrero wastes no time leaping off the top rope and delivering a picture perfect Frog Splash down onto Batista. Guerrero hits the move and hooks the far leg of the Number One Contender…

1…

Piper: Wait! Wait!

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match Eddie Guerrero!

629729-eddie_guerrero2.jpg

JR: And Guerrero just upset the Number One Contender!

Piper: Give an assist to The Miz!

A beaten up Guerrero gets to his feet and has his arm risen by the official. Guerrero rolls to the mat and leaves the ring as UWF Champion The Miz heads back to the ring…

JR: And it looks like our Champion isn’t done!

Miz enters the ring and stands tall over Batista. The fans go crazy as Miz celebrates over his Number One Contender as Smackdown heads off the air for the week.

RAW5TheMiz_2577031.jpg

Updated Lockdown Card

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
The Miz(C) versus Batista

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick

X-Division Championship
Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley

TLC Match
Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Alex Shelley versus Chavo Guerrero: DOD
Everything Else: Cwalker

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown!!

Yay Smackdown is finally posted! Now I can finally express how badly I marked when Lewb introduced Lita as his new valet!! :mark::mark::mark: Also Hardy vs D'Von in a TLC match? Hell yeah I'm cool with that!

Also it's nice to see The Miz exact his revenge over Batista after his brutal beatdown last time on Smackdown. Should lead to an interesting match at Lockdown.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

A Cwalker Smackdown? Sweet! I really enjoyed this edition, the other matches were great and as for mine personally it was nice to get the win as Eddie, that's the confidence boost I needed getting back into the swing of things. Congrats to Part Time Loser on his victory over me, that's quite an impressive Alex Shelley you've got there. Lewb bringing in Lita for Hardy is cool, I'm glad to see his feud with natlav continuing. Overall a quality show. Is C the new co-head SBS was hyping? We'll see. :)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Cwalker writing SmackDown? EPIC WIN! This edition was really great. The markout moment of the show was Lita appearing and knocking out Jazz. Jeff Hardy & Lita will be sweet. Can't wait to see all the awesome promos and TT's Lewb comes up with. Lost my match against CC which means Aries is no longer undefeated on SmackDown but that's cool. Gives things a nice twist. Really enjoyed the MVP promo and the main event. Dres and Shane got into it and the match was awesome. Overall a great show. Oh, and Cwalker, please tell me that you're the new co-head SBS was talking about.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

- Not on SD but it never disappoints!

- This Hardy/D'Von feud is probably my favorite thing on Smackdown or UWF as a whole. The segments put together is awesome!

- :mark: LITA! YES!

- I enjoyed reading the thread of Chavo/Shelley, I wish it was more than 1-1. Shelley is looking to be a great character here.

- :lmao at the start of Bryan's promo. YES YES YES to maybe we could... I actually lol'd.

- Damnit, I didn't want Bryan & Ambrose to fight but I guess they'll never stop hating each other!

- Good Jericho promo.

- I'm glad Albo is back as MVP, I know he's been back for a while but that was a very strong promo.

- Nice having Roode's music hit but he isn't there.

- Nice to have Knox speak at last, always good to have Sandow promo.

- Great match between Kendrick/Cesaro and Kendrick grabbing the win!

- Great bout and Aries doing a complete dick move by low-blowing to keep his title. I approve.

- Damn, absolutely loving Jericho/Shelley being on a PPV! Cesaro/Kendrick at the PPV with D'Von/Hardy. All three have potential to be great reads.

- What a match between Eddie/Batista! Having The Miz interrupt was a nice touch to close the show.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Lita in UWF? Boner haha Great show. So Cwalker is new Co-writer? Congrats C! I was expecting to lose or win by DQ and it happened. Now I am against Shelley at Lockdown. He is a pretty tough opponent. Great show!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Great work by the TTers for this. I felt the promos throughout the show built well to almost a double main event of sorts in Aries/Jericho and Batista/Guerrero. The brawling between Ambrose/Bryan was fantastic too. That Hell in a Cell match is gonna be chaotic as well. LockDown sure got some more fire power and some nice undercard matches added to it as well.

Sweet show, man.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

The instant I saw Cwalker's name attached to the thread I screamed for joy a little bit.

What a great show, and it builds up to Lockdown so well, I can't freaking wait!

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Once again Cwalker shows he is a beast, I mean bloody hell, it was a welcome surprise when I saw Cwalkers name with this Smackdown and well worth the wait for it after a week as well as Dod coming to help him out and write a match. I don't know how you guys do it but this was a very good read, enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the new era if you can call it that under Hoov and WWS if he is back.

This Hardy and Dvon rivalry is brillant, I find myself reading Smackdown just to find out what is happening with them two and with the reintroduction of Lita, great move LEWB btw, I think we might be seeing a few interactions between the 2, anyways been a fan of the divas in a Efed. Congrats to the winners and the promos were great to build up the pay per view and introduce some new rivalries, the 3 matches announced should be good so hopefully none of the tt's let us down. Bring on the new era!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score

Really well-written show, guys! The Lockdown card is looking really impressive, and I am beyond pumped to be facing Jericho!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF 7/5/2013 SmackDown: RVD vs Chris Jericho

[video=youtube;_YlTzA1RCwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YlTzA1RCwc[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Fans cheer as Break the Walls Down heard all around the arena. Here comes Jericho, he looks at the crowd and smiles. He walks towards the ring. He steps up to steps and stops on apron. He looks at fans and screams "C'mon baby!". He enters the ring and takes a mic. Then he hesitates for a moment and he looks serious suddenly. "Y2J" chants comes from crowd.

Okay okay... Thank you all. Thank you all for the chants. Now I actually don't know what to say because I have mixed feelings right now. Even the exact opposite feelings. Anger, happiness, sadness, unsatisfied... Now last week on SmackDown I faced Austin Aries for both TV Title and Qualifying Match for X Division Title match at the upcoming Pay-Per-View, Lockdown. Now we all knew that it would be a great match but the thing was this, who would win? Actually Aries was the favorite man and that's normal as I said before. He won the MITB Ladder Match which I was involved in and which I invented. He beat the 6 month reigning TV Champion Daniel Bryan and became the new TV Champion. On the other hand you have Chris Jericho. Who is on a huge downfall since he lost that 4 way contender match. Then I lost to Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, I tapped out. Yeah. Then I was traded to here, "The Blue Brand of UWF" SmackDown. I thought it will be a new, white blank page in Chris Jericho's career but everything went same, a huge chaos for me. I lost and then I disappeared. Until that United States Title match, which Antonio Cesaro got lucky. He was lucky that I wasn't able to win that title but I was so close, just finger tips away. And this week... I was against Austin Aries. It was everything to me because I am sick and tired of having a downfall, I am sick and tired of being so close to glory but not being able to win it. That's why I had to win against Aries. I wanted to make an upset and I was man enough to tell him straight to his face. I was man enough to tell my plan, it was just to simple, get the belt! And I get the win but not the belt. Austin Aries understood that I would beat him, Austin Aries knew that I would get that title just one week after he got it. So he used the easy way, he low blowed me and he lost but he doesn't care it because he kept the title. Now, I have nothing in my hand. Just a win via DQ. I don't have the belt, I don't have the momentum. That match didn't give me anything but Aries, you lost something. I am damn sure you lost something and that's your faith. You see, you were rolling on SmackDown, you were undefeated, until you faced me! Now you had your first SmackDown loss and now your confidence is gone. You lost and now you know that you are not invincible. Hard times are so close Aries.

But that's another case and I do not have something to do with Aries now. Yeah he is a coward, maybe I should go behind him and get the revenge but I have my eyes set on another thing, I have another goal. Once again I have another title opportunity. At Lockdown, I will be against Alex Shelley for that X-Division Title. But that's between me and my Lockdown opponent Alex Shelley. Now what I have to concentrate on is a man that I faced at Money in the Bank with other guys, a man who I pinned 2 weeks ago but it didn't count. A man that is a great talent, a man who I respect, Rob Van Dam! Rob Van Dam is one of these guys who set the bar higher every single day. Now, I am against this man this week on SmackDown and I am hyped for it. It is another great match, Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam. Two man who has nothing on the line, two great performers and absolute great match. We may not have anything on the line but I have to get a win. Now Rob, Alex Shelley is a tough opponent and that X Division match will be too hard. And there is no better way to train for that match, the best way is facing you. Because you are fast, you are talented, you can pull of moves that nobody can, you can reverse moves, you can counter them, you can hit a high impact move in a blink of an eye! So Rob, if I can get a win over you, that will help me for my match at Lockdown. If I can beat you Rob, I will show the whole world that I deserved to be in that match at Lockdown. I will show, that low blow isn't the reason that I get qualified for X Division Title match, it is the reason that avoid me as the TV Champion. So Rob, it is not a huge match for me, but it is important and I have to beat you. So Rob, I know you are back there, listening to me and I am sure you got things to say. So why don't you come here and so that we can tell those things in our faces.

Jericho looks at the entrance as he waits for RVD.

Killz

Reaction score

Incoming gimmick infringement.

YES! YES! YES!

Cwalker stepping back into the fold with a sick show and I'm so god damn happy, even if it was uncontested, to get a victory on Smackdown haha writers getting the message across too (including the preview for next week) that people best not be sleeping on Kendrick.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Smackdown: Mark Henry and Jazz vs Jeff Hardy and Lita.

ReverendDVontitantron.gif

Reverend D'Von's theme music can be heard throughout the stadium as D'Von enters the walks on the stage wearing his full on priest uniform, and carrying a bible as he's leading his group of devotees towards the ring. He starts preaching towards the fans at ringside as Jazz and Mark Henry are following him down the ramp, glaring at any any audience members that dares to shout out insults to Reverend D'Von. D'Von gracefully makes it up the steps as Mark Henry climbs onto the apron and holds the ropes down so D'Von can climb in easier as Henry and Jazz follows behind him. The music stops as Reverend D'Von is smiling, almost laughing as Mark Henry and Jazz are behind him, both bearing serious looks on their faces.

dvon_bio.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Ladies and Gentleman, sinners of all ages, let me formally introduce you to the new Three D that will take over Smackdown and eventually the UWF, D'Von's Devoted Disciples! Oh yes my brothers and sisters I have hand picked two of the finest individuals that I could come across and so far they have helped Reverend D'Von tremendously. So far they have been called by the will of the Lord and has helped the man who will bring them into the light and see what life is really about. Now Mr. Henry, I know that Jeff Hardy has been a non-believer and has sided against me, and I know that he's ready to make an example of you for our match at Lockdown, but allow me to present to you the opportunity to speak your mind about Mr. Hardy right now. Be free my brother and hold nothing back! Ahahah!

Reverend D'Von gives the mic to Mark Henry who then looks at it and wears a grim look on his face as he speaks into the mic.

mark-henry-95.jpg

Mark Henry: Alright mutherfucker, you think that you can mess with us and the word of the Lord, and try to make a fool out of ourselves by crashing your own funeral? Well let me tell you that the hall of pain is coming my friend, and it won't be pleasent for you or that bitch of a woman that you call a 'friend'. Now tell me Hardy, are you planning on bringing your A-game to our match on Friday, or shall I just destroy you on the spot and not waste our time with your worthlessness? Don't bother answering that as I can answer that for you. Name one person that can mess with Mark Henry and I will walk right up to him backstage and I will take out his ass as easy as one, two, and three. That is why this man right here hired me. That is why I am his enforcer so he can go on and do his buiness in peace while a man of your status tries and interfere with it. Your days are numbered my friend, and I know that you won't survive the brutality that will come to you at Lockdown... that is if you survive the beatings that will come to you on Friday that is. Cause that's what I do!

More boos are being fired from the crowd as D'Von goes into a fit of laughter. D'Von grabs the mic but hands it to Jazz as Jazz has a few words herself.

Jazz_display_image.jpg

ooc: Best one I can find of her.

Jazz: Lita honey, I know that we have had our differences in the past and can't see eye to eye, but that was insulting of you to lay me out last week on Smackdown with the steel chair like that. A full grown woman like yourself should act more like a lady and done it the right way and not like a sissy. Peronsonally if I wasn't taken out by surprise then you would've been walking out of that arena with my foot up your ass still. No this man hasn't brainwashed me and yes I can think for myself, and I really do believe what this man is trying to accomplish is right for everyone. Even a dirty whore like yourself can learn a lesson or two from him and someone such as myself. So yes I will go read my psalms, and if you have a soul then so shall you.

Jazz hands the microphone to Reverend D'Von, who is smiling in appeasement as he stands there for a moment in prayer before continuing on.

Reverend D'Von: Now that we've all had our thoughts shared by one another Jeff Hardy and Lita, maybe you two sinners would like to come down to the ring and express yours, for the sake of argument? I am interested in what you have to say about our match at Lockdown, and I am interested if the hate is still being shown in your eyes. Cheer up Jeff, because this is only the beginning of the end. Oh my brother, testify! Ahahah

D'Von lowers the mic and starts laughing as all three individuals look up at the entrance and awaits for Hardy and Lita to make their apperance.

Lewb

Reaction score

Well, I have finally come back on here to check out the state of play, and to see Cwalker posting the show just floods back the fond memories of our first year. Brilliant show as it went, Aries finally defeated but not dethroned, and a good win for Guerrero. Glad everyone liked the Lita introduction, it'll bring a new element to my character and I look forward to whats coming up. TLC is gonna be off the hook!