• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

Rated R Superstar

Re: Title Unification Match: Christopher Daniels vs Antonio Cesaro

[video=youtube;zP3oZu0Eo5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3oZu0Eo5s[/video]

The music associated with Christopher Daniels blares through the arena to that of a very electric crowd. Daniels comes walking out after some time has passed. Draped over his shoulder is the Hardcore Championship. He carries it with pride. He doesn’t waste any time as he makes his way down the entrance ramp and towards the ring. Just as he reaches the steel steps he stops and smiles. He looks up at Cesaro and shakes his head while waving his index finger. He walks over to the commentary table before he climbs on top of it. He asks for a microphone which is given to him almost instantly. He continues to smile as he raises the microphone up to his lips.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I have no idea what you just said, so please allow me to display my lack of intelligence by Googling it. Hold on.

Daniels pulls out what appears to be an iPhone or some smartphone device. He makes a show out of it as he raises the phone for everybody to see. He puts the microphone underneath his armpit as he begins typing words into the device.

Got it! Let’s see what it says here.

He again makes a show out of it as he sticks his tongue out of his mouth in a look of concentration.

And in that moment, sooner than you think to be! Alright, I can see you’re pretty confident about yourself here, but you made one fatal mistake. You under estimate me, and to be honest, my feelings are hurt. I think I’ve proven myself enough times for everyone to know I’m not just your typical wrestler. I have the talent to back up my claims, which is why I want to say it now while I have the attention of everybody in this arena. I plan on defeating you at Smackdown, and it won’t be through any kind of stipulation, it won’t be with any form of weapons. I’m tired of everybody claiming I can’t wrestle; it’s time I showed you wrong. Sure, I may be the Hardcore Champion, and most of my matches have been hardcore matches, but that’s what comes with the territory. I knew the risks when I agreed to my match with James Storm. I knew that I’d forever be looked at as nothing more than a savage. So our match on Friday, it’s going to be somewhat historic. You’re going to lose not only your title reign, but the championship belt that comes with it!

And soon enough you’ll be crying about it, perhaps even hogging all the shower time in the locker room just so you can sit on the shower floor and cry the pain away. I know it hurts a lot of people knowing they lost to me, so I created a help line. In case of losing miserably to Christopher Daniels, please call one eight hundred! Well you get the drift really. I know it doesn’t happen very often, which is why I’m sure Scott Hall is kicking his own ass knowing he lost to me at Wrestlemania. I won’t mention Shawn like that because he was added into the match last minute. But Scott had ample time to talk crap about me leading up to Wrestlemania. And you, this is going to be our first match ever and the first thing you do is basically disregard my accomplishments. Did you see my matches with Mankind? Not everybody can say they successfully defend the Hardcore Championship against that guy. He’s basically the legend that put this title on the map, despite what Ambrose may think. And it’s my duty to continue that legacy. It’s my duty to ensure that this title is defended with honour and integrity. Okay, maybe not the integrity part, but the rest is true!

Weapons may not be the most honourable way to win a match, but for this type of championship it’s pretty much implied that you win via a weapon. You know how the saying goes, if you can’t get your moves right, nothing beats a well placed chair shot. Just ask James Storm, Curt Hawkins, Scott Steiner, the list goes on and on! All men I have wrestled in a hardcore match. It took quite a few well placed chair shots for Scott though, that guy is pretty massive. You know, I think he was on the juice! But let’s keep that hush, hush alright? There isn’t much I can say about you really, you’ve always won your matches the old boring way. Via submission or pummeling someone with those impressive muscles of your own there. You sure you’re not juicing a little? I mean you’re filled with so much anger and you’re jacked! Why do you hate America so much Tony? What exactly have we done to piss you off so much? Most of us here are actually happy people. So why do you insult the fans all the time? I mean if that’s the route we want to go, I could easily get on this fat guys case about eating way too many cheeseburgers.

Daniels points to an obese man who looks up almost defensively. Daniels waves him off, giggling.

I didn’t mean anything by it man. We’re both American’s here, so we instantly have each other’s back. But who do you have Tony? If you don’t have the fans to back you up, you have nothing. You can go on about how you’re the longest reigning champion in UWF history, and by all means congratulations. But you say it almost with a hint of poison. What is the competition not good enough? You had an incredible talent in Curt Hawkins coming after you. If he wasn’t able to beat you, I guess it’s up to me. Really though, why do you talk so much crap about everybody? Do you feel as if you’re inferior to all of us, because I can see why you would! I mean, look at me, I may not be the longest reigning champion in UWF history, but I’m happy. I do what I’m paid to do, entertain. But maybe after I beat you on Friday, I’ll go on to being the longest reigning champion in UWF history. Until then I’ll continue on as I always do, having a good time. And honestly, I’m having a wonderful time! I’m surprised you haven’t been jumped yet though, I mean you must have made a lot of enemies here in UWF. I’m sure Curt isn’t a fan of yours, and after listening to you speak for what honestly felt like hours, I can proudly say I have added my name to the list of people who don’t like you.

I am the Hardcore Champion for a reason, and I’ll be damned if you take away what I fought so hard for. Friday is going to be a night the future of UWF will strive to be as history is made and I finally unify the United States Championship and Hardcore Championship! I wonder what I’ll call it.

Chris Dresdon

Re: UWF Smackdown: MVP vs Triple H

"IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!"

[video=youtube;kYWcV2DIIHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWcV2DIIHU[/video]

The crowd reacts with intense excitement as they cheer the impending arrival of the "Cerebral Assassin" himself. Triple H walks out from the back and stops at the top of the stage, hanging his head in traditional fashion as he soaks up the cheers.

25_Raw_12102007rf_1343.jpg

Triple H takes a swig of his water bottle and throws it down as he makes his way down the ramp. As he arrives at the bottom of the ramp, he turns and circles the ring, climbing onto the apron and looking out at the crowd. After a moment he throws his arms back and spits a watery mist into the air.

triple_h.jpg

Hunter turns and enters the ring, microphone in hand, as the lights come up and he raises the microphone to his mouth, looking directly at his future opponent in MVP.

040.jpg

Triple H: Montel, it’s clear I speak for everyone when I say how happy we all are to have you back in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation for several reasons, the key one being that old faces are just as pivotal in kicking off a new era as brand new faces are, and another reason that’s hard to overlook being just how instrumental you were to the success of Raw when you were a part of their roster. But as happy as I am to see you come back to the company you once called home and try your hand at making a difference on Friday nights instead of Tuesdays, this is still a competition. If it were anyone else on the roster, I would say your chances of making your first match on Smackdown conclude with the much coveted debut victory were very good, but as you’ve made clear and I’ve made clear and the marquee is advertising, you didn’t draw just anyone else on the roster, you drew me. The “Cerebral Assassinâ€, the “King of Kingsâ€, the “Gameâ€, the man that is that damn good, you know me by all of my names but that isn’t why you should be worried about your chances. You should be worried because my victory at Wrestlemania, the accomplishment you tried to gloss over with a, “that was then, this is nowâ€, carries weight not only because it brought pride to Smackdown and bragging rights to me, it carries weight because Robert Roode requested his release from the company not long after that night. He thought he could pick up and carry on and try his hand on Wednesday nights, but he just couldn’t keep down the pain in his every joint and muscle, he just couldn’t look at himself in the mirror anymore.

If James Storm hadn’t talked him into sticking around and getting the band back together, Robert Roode would be on the unemployment line right now, hanging his head in shame and dodging every glance he got when he went out in public because all the people around him would recognize him as the guy that used to be the “IT Factorâ€, the man that lost to the “Gameâ€, a case of an attempted carbon copy being shut down by the original. That is the risk you take by accepting this match, Montel, maybe I beat you so senselessly that you pick up your ball and go home too, and then maybe you stay there, or you end up like Robert and become someone that can only achieve tag team success, maybe Mark Henry signs a UWF contract and convinces you to stay around and you reform the “Kool-Aid Zordâ€, or whatever you were calling yourselves with your Nelly band-aid and him waddling to the ring looking like an Atomic Fireball that someone took out of the wrapper but hadn’t popped in their mouths yet.

Or maybe you buy yourself some studio time and dedicate your next single to how you feel about your defeat, however it is that you choose to cope is entirely up to you, I’m not judging and you can’t say that you weren’t given fair warning. Because you see, the statement you’re trying to make means as much to me as the lucrative contract you’re boasting about, absolutely nothing. You honestly think the fact that we’ve never faced off while you had a statement to make is going to have any effect on your chances? Let’s explore that theory, Montel, because I’m pretty sure every time we faced off in the past you had a statement to make, and that statement was, “I can hang with anybodyâ€, but you couldn’t, could you? And it wasn’t because I buried you, it’s because you don’t have nearly as much ability as you proclaim you were gifted with. Since we’re out here making puns, you don’t have the pedigree that I have. Maybe if you kept your nose clean you could’ve spent all those years making sure you could hang with the legends and icons of this business instead of twiddling your thumbs in a jail cell.

But that’s just because I slept with, married, and had kids with Vince’s daughter Stephanie, right? Isn’t that what everyone loves to say? I bet you were about to, which is to be expected because whether you get cheered by these fans or booed by them, that’s all boys like you can come up with to say to guys like me and Stone Cold and Chris Jericho and the like is we’re old or we’re washed up or we’re only successful because, etcetera etcetera. I’m successful because I refuse to be anything but, I refuse to settle for anything less than the main event, that’s why I’m always striving to get better and working harder to get more. This new era of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation is bringing with it a new Triple H. A Triple H that will not rest until Smackdown is on his shoulders, a Triple H that will give nothing short of one hundred and ten percent at all times, a Triple H that’s going to indulge on the competition like there isn’t any!

The clock means I’m about to stop living? Well I suppose you and I are looking at different clocks then, because all mine says is it’s time for you to PLAY...The Game.

The crowd gives Triple H a mixed reaction as there are many MVP fans among them but there are still a fair bit of audible cheers.

rawisrey

Re: UWF SmackDown: Hardy/Miz/Ambrose vs. YES

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits and Damien walks out on stage, with a mic in hand he immediately raises it as he begins to walk down the ramp.

RAW_1034_Photo_059_zpsf4f0ea7c.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am one half of your Tag Team Champions and as always I am here to help all of you. Help Mr. Bryan, does that bring up any reminders in your head? Because Help is what we set out to do back when we were added into that Tag Team tournament many months ago, and help is what I am continuing to do. While it seems that you have stopped helping them and decided to help yourself, help yourself to their feeble and fragile minds and turn them to your corner by keeping them the simple minded ignoramuses that they have always been. It seems that my brief absence on account of injury has allowed your mind to stray off the road to enlightenment, because I know precisely what you are thinking at this very moment. It's So easy, and it is, if we wanted to we could cloud their vision we could become what they want and in turn gain their praise and admiration. We can so easily become crowd favorites if we so choose, but if we were to do that we would be no better than the countless other false idols that make up the UWF Roster. We would be no better than the three men we face on Smackdown, they choose to keep these people ignorant because in that ignorant state they can become their heroes while remaining immoral and reprehensible people. We are better than that Mr. Bryan, We do not follow the beaten path simply because it is easy, we begin to build roads out of asphalt and gravel.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and onto the ring apron.

It is an incredibly difficult process, one in which these people look at us and complain. But once that road is done, they will appreciate it far more than the dirt roads they've grown accustomed too. Our job is unappreciated, our job is difficult, but their enlightenment is our first priority. And until we have reached that point, we simply ignore their sophomoric chants and unwarranted jeers. Because like an animal biting the hand that feeds it, these poor ignorant people simply do not know any better. Mr. Bryan, I congratulate your recent success, but do not change your outlook on our mission simply because the cheers feel good. Because those cheers mean nothing, it is simply a noise they make to entertain themselves, and it is one you should not worry about. For once our mission is completely, we won't be hearing "Yay" or "woo" we'll be hearing a collective sophisticated Thank you from each of them.

Sandow steps into the ring and raises one finger up to silence the crowd, which does not work but he simply continues on.

With that in mind, our trio is not ending like the preview said it would be. You simply need to get back in touch with the essence of our Mission, and while Mr. Wyatt is now apart of the Raw Roster we remain the Tag Team Champions and as such may compete together. Our salvation is simply spreading further out towards the brands, expanding our reach shall allow our salvation to shine through on more people. What better way to begin our newly expanded brand of salvation than by facing three of the most immoral miscreants this business has ever laid eyes on. Mr. Ambrose, the man I remain undefeated against in singles competition, and the man whose degenerate ways were finally taken out of the World title picture thanks to the Money in the Bank briefcase, Mr. Mizanin whose unjust and fluke victory in the Royal Rumble bout proved to be just that as he failed to accomplish his goal at WrestleMania. And lastly one Jeffrey Hardy, who may be the most deplorable example of the level society at large has sunk down to that I have ever seen in my life. Mr. Ambrose is a degenerate but he is one who is a result of his surroundings, and Mr. Mizanin is simply an attention hungry reality t.v star which makes him a dime a dozen. You however should have grown up normal, but you decide to paint your face in ridiculous fashion, to lead a deplorable lifestyle, and to do things in this ring which are simply idiotic. You are the greatest threat to these peoples minds, all three of you are the greatest threat to these peoples intelligence because they see you and they think it is all right to solve your problems with closed fist instead of healthy competition, to become famous for no good reason other than doing selfish things in front of a camera, and to be....whatever you are Mr. Hardy. On Smackdown, we shall eradicate your ways from this serial, and take the first grand step towards the Era of Enlightenment that I've looked forward to for oh so long...You're Welcome.

CaptainxBumout

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd is all on their feet for the final appearance of their beloved hero Dean Ambrose. They don't have to wait long as the former World Heavyweight Champion comes out with his hand bandaged up in a cast. He walks down to the ring, not paying much attention to anyone as he slides into the ring and is handed a mic. He looks at Bryan before ignoring him and stares directly at Sandow.

Dean Ambrose
SILENCE!

The crowd is on their feet for Ambrose as he just mocked Damien Sandow right in his face.

Everyone is so tired of hearing you speak already Sandow. You may have victories over me but since they're not REAL victories, lets just ignore those. The simple fact of the matter is that all of YES is competing in this match. I have two guys here with me to back me up. In a fair fight, YES doesn't have a very good track record against Dean Ambrose. I scored a victory against Bray this past Tuesday and I'll do it again Friday. Then I'll go for the trifecta next Tuesday when I become the first ever four time World Heavyweight Champion. Everyone agrees that last Sunday was a travesty. The belt may have changed hands like it has numerous times in the past but the champion is still the same. Until Bray fights me alone like a man, he can never be seen as a true champion. I'm sure he'll come out here and state otherwise but just like this whole past year, everything that comes out of his mouth is pure crap.

A big pop for the crowd as Ambrose turns his attention to Daniel Bryan.

And sorry Daniel but you'll have to move your little crusade to next week because this Smackdown will be all about me. And while I am glad to see that you've finally realized just how damn good I am, don't think you can just cut in line. Ya' see, Bray Wyatt thinks that what he accomplished last week made him untouchable. Little does he know that that gold around his waist makes him a target. It seems like even his own teammates have made him a target. Now Bray is walking backstage knowing that at any time, he could be attacked and someone could stake their claim. We all know it's that easy as evident by John Cena getting a title shot for doing the same to me. Oh but don't worry Bray, It's not the countless other wrestlers vying for your belt you need to be worrying about. It's the one dangerous sonofabich who needs to remind Smackdown just who was the top dog before he left.

The crowd cheers loudly in approval of Ambrose's claim.

But it looks like two of Bray's little buddies are standing in my way. One of them is doing so right now.

Ambrose pauses for a moment. Him and Daniel both stare at each other intently.

I hope that with this new outlook on life, you'll do me the favor of engaging with me in another epic battle because last time we were in the ring together, you took the easy way out when you got yourself disqualified and walked out of our match. You disappointed me in many ways that day. Our previous one on one encounters were both awarded matches of the month. But judging by the look in your eyes, It looks like that cowardice is long gone. So maybe we can kick the living hell out of each other once more.

The crowd explodes as Ambrose and Bryan have smiles on their faces.

But what about the rest of the people in this match. It comes as no surprise that I've beaten every person in this match and while it's been a long time since I've fought The Miz, it looks like he's come a long way. Main Eventing Wrestlemania is no easy feat. The Miz fought hard and although he was unsuccessful, I can tell he has become better because of it. I couldn't ask for a better partner except for maybe one other man. A man who I defeated for the World Heavyweight Championship. A man who instead of giving up like many others, has risen from the ashes even stronger than before. That man is the person who just spoke to you before me, Jeff Hardy.

More applause from the crowd and they begin to chant "Hardy, Hardy, Hardy".

If anyone knows just how much of a threat Jeff Hardy can be, it's me. He's been away from the ring for awhile now but even if he's half as good as he was before, it's still better than Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. So if you take a step back and look at all the facts, It's very evident what will happen. Nothing can stop us...Nothing can stop me. And I'll prove it time and time again like I always do.

Ambrose drops the mic and calmly walks backwards and rests on the ropes allowing whoever to speak next.

albo2

Re: UWF Smackdown: MVP vs Triple H

The crowd gives Triple H a mixed reaction as there are many MVP fans among them but there are still a fair bit of audible cheers. MVP stares a hole through Triple H as he slowly lifts the mic to his mouth, getting ready to speak again.

308780_6f641032-9b84-40c8-9bb6-a585b9448f46-mvp3.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Thank you very much Hunter, it's great to be back doing the thing that I'm best at, we all know that when I get it into this very ring, no one can raise it to the level I get to and that's only when I'm in the first gear. Hunter, I see what you are trying to say, all these old faces and all these new faces came flushing in after Wrestlemania, you can kind of claim that it is the ushering in of a new era but to Montel Vontavious Porter, nothing will have changed, nothing ever will change and nothing ever will become 'new' to me. Yes you can say I am on a new show in Smackdown but it doesn't make any difference to me, the only change I will have to make is instead of going out on a Friday Night to all the classy, upper-class V.I.P Lounges, I just have to substitute them for the nightclubs that have Student Night and make some young girls very lucky, I've heard if I ever need any help getting with the younger girls, you are the man to come to, it's alright though, I've seen myself in a mirror, I know I won't have any trouble. Trouble is what I will be having Friday according to you though isn't Hunter, you can roll off as many nicknames as you like, the only name I will be focusing on is opponent. Opponent isn't always a fair word to use in my opinion but it is the right word when 2 warriors decide to do battle and that is exactly what is happening this Friday, a battle that is precisely now and not then. A battle that will take place in the future with no past attached to it so the fact that I glossed it over as you put it, that is what carries what because you are concentrating on the past where is I'm all about the future, homie.

MVP looks at Triple H who in turn is just smirking back at him. MVP nods his head to Triple H, slowly getting his smirk back as he lifts the mic to cheers from the crowd.

Since you insist though on talking about the past, I will lower myself down to your level just this once, and since you seem obsessed with talking about Wrestlemania but more importantly Robert Roode, I don't mind talking about him as well. See Hunter, as you have said, this isn't my first go around in UWF, I've been here before, I've won matches here before and I've lost matches here before, I've have actually faced Robert Roode before and can you guess what I did to him? I defeated him, 1.2.3 without even breaking a sweat and I know what you are going to say, 'But MVP, I did that as well at Wrestlemania, did you see me, did you watch me, please tell me you saw me' like you want me to be impressed by it. I'll admit, I didn't send Robert Roode packing for what was it about an hour? Wow, you really scared him off there Hunter but what did happen to yours truly was, getting rightfully handed a UWF Title Shot, a shot at being a Main eventer, where as you on the other hand, although your opponent is the greatest single wrestler to step into this ring, you are trusted with opening the show, your the one that they wanna get out the way before the real talent comes along, and the only reason I get the same spot as you Hunter is because I am just starting back up again, it just wouldn't be fair to everyone else would it if UWF paid all this money for me, making me the richest man in UWF history, already showing me the special treatment. UWF management didn't want to get everyone offside after just one week and it's alright if you are watching, I don't mind, it still won't be long until everyone is back talking about Montel Vontavious Porter once again.

The fans give out a mixed reaction, MVP now beginning to sound more and more like his old self as he stands looking towards Triple H who hasn't flinched in the slightest, doesn't look worried as MVP begins to speak again.

The fact that you think Robert Roode and I are similar is quite insulting actually, you are very lucky I am in a good mood at the moment. The closest thing Robert Roode will ever be to me is when his standing in the line around the bloke in your local area, standing in line just to see me for 5 minutes, maybe get a photo with me and never washing his hand again because I gave him a handshake, that is the closet he will ever get to me so to say I will just give up and go away hurts me deeply Hunter. I know I could no doubt be signed to a record label if I so choose, I no doubt could get Mark Henry to come back to the wrestling world and become my side kick, not needing him for anything really other then to wash my jockstrap once I'm done carrying the team to victory, quite ironic I think you talk about Tag Teams so much, when is your next boy band going to form? It must be a few months since you last had one, surely you must be having withdrawal symptoms not having anyone win your matches for you. What I know most of all though is that you claim that my contract doesn't mean anything. You claim that my statement means absolutely nothing, the fact that I have something to fight for means absolutely nothing. First off Hunter, I'm guessing you like a bit of NBA, maybe a bit of NFL, maybe even a little bit of NHL? No, yes the answer doesn't really matter to me. The thing that matters is the contracts for all those sports, the people that get paid the most is the best players on the team, look at my Miami Heat, you think those little iddy bitty Rookies get paid the same amount as my man, Lebron James. I get paid the most money because I am UWF's Most Valuable Player, I am the Superstar of UWF, the main draw so the fact that I get paid more then every other member of UWF means a hell of a lot Hunter. A lot like the statement I made, you have never faced me with anything on the line, my undefeated streak will be on the line come Friday Night, I want to start things off with a bang where as your motivation is to show everyone you can still back up, it was a massive night for you at Wrestlemania but can you still get the job done after the big one, can you still get up for it and that's where I'm going to prove you wrong Hunter, I'm going to prove that you just can't quite back it up like you use to.

The crowd start a little Triple H chant as MVP shrugs his shoulders. He smirks though, smiling and shrugging as he still hasn't taken his eyes off Hunter. Both men look at each other as now a little MVP chant breaks out. The crowd can't quite seem to make up their mind as the crowd dies down.

I actually was never going to mention Stephanie but the fact that you jumped straight to that conclusion shows me something Hunter, it shows me that you know it's correct. I won't waste my time with your lovely wife as I don't think she matters at all but it seems to be playing on your mind and it seems to be ticking over in your head that without Steph, are you really all that scary? Moving on from Steph kind of but it shows that you call me out on her, even before I think about mentioning her, saying that's what everyone talks about, well you should look and listen to your own actions. You wanna call me out on that yet use the same boring old jab at me about my jail time? I've heard them all before Hunter, I've had little kids have digs at me, I've had women, I've had old men, I've had young men, everyone seems to wanna talk about my jail time but it's what made me stronger Hunter, you think I was just twiddling my thumbs? Friday Night is the time I show you what I picked up in jail, it doesn't matter to me how old or young you are, it's just a shame I have to take a legend like you down Hunter, I have to take you behind the barn and put you down before Smackdown gets the chance to rest on your shoulders but don't you worry, I will take Smackdown on my back and take it to the heights it deserves.

I guess it's my turn to try and play on some words, We may be looking at different Clocks, we may even be playing different games, but once both clocks strike midnight, once both buzzers go off to signal fulltime, one thing will be certain, the times and the games will simply be BALLIN!!!!!

MVP does his signature taunt as members of the crowd join in and does the taunt with him. MVP lowers the mic, smiling looking towards Triple H, looking like his awaiting a response from the King of Kings as chants for both men start back up again.

Sam

Re: Title Unification Match: Christopher Daniels vs Antonio Cesaro

e4da0864-63a9-4185-9cd5-2e2df9302347_zpsbd62c0ca.jpg

Antonio Cesaro:
What will you call this championship you say you'll win?, I have an idea for it, what about... the Fantasy Wrestling Championship because that's what it is, nothing other than a fantasy, not real. And Mister Daniels sir, this is not fantasy wrestling. Nor is it a wrestling organisation that allows nobodies like Christopher Daniels to hold prestigious championships like what I have made this United States Championship become. Look at the names who have held this title before me Christopher, former World Champion, John Morrison. Wade Barrett, former World Champion. CM Punk, former World Champion. Cody Rhodes, currently the UWF Champion. But who truly took this title to the heights it is currently considered?... ME... Mister Antonio Cesaro, future World Champion. Now you can stand there and call me out for so called 'cheating' but the fact remains that as United States Champion I have beaten all comers and I have beaten more men whilst holding onto this title than any other man who claims to have been United States Champion in the past.

The crowd boo as Antonio shakes his head thinking very little of the former United States Champions in UWF history.

The simple fact is that right now I am the greatest wrestler to ever hold this United States Championship. And I don't 'hate' on everybody Curt... I mean, I'm a really nice guy. But I simply do not have the time to waste being nice to people who don't deserve my niceties. That man you pointed to in the crowd, yes you may have one thing in common in being from this wretched country, but you also have another thing in common in your willingness to accept who you are. That man there, he is overweight, morbidly obese to any doctor outside of this country, yet he stands there eating hot-dogs, drinking low grade beer and probably used the escalator, the elevator, taxi cabs and other modes of transport to get here when he could have walked. He could have used the stairs, he could have stood at this event and he could have chosen the low fat choice on the menu I'm sure, and I'm also sure he could be a normal civilized person and drink water. You see he has caused himself to become mediocre not because of his nationality but because of his mindset... which just happens to be shared by the collective mind of this nation!.

The crowd are reigning down on Cesaro with a ton of heat, the fat guy in the crowd throws his beer at Cesaro but Cesaro dodges and the man is escorted from his seat, Cesaro jokingly waves before ignoring it and continuing to speak to Hawkins.

You have that mindset. You're quite happy being the champion of 'Hardcore'. You've accepted within yourself that it's normal to have matches where hitting an opponent with a weapon, putting an opponent through a table and fighting all over an arena is not only acceptable but is worthy of an accolade such as this so-called Championship?. And you've decided that that's the style of wrestling that everyone should use?, that in my mind is simply nonsense. This hardcore style of wrestling gets you no where, you said my moves are 'boring'?, my moves are winning moves Daniels, that can not be denied. And if you were anything of a wrestling purist and not a silly American who does not appreciate anything, be it food, culture, music or indeed wrestling from another land, you would realize that my style is based on the European 'Catch' style of wrestling where the object is not to make the opponent bleed or to make the crowd leap onto their fat American feet to chant obscenities as you make someone fall through a table, no. The object of my wrestling style is to grind the opponent down until they can continue no further, the object of my wrestling style is to win. And simply put, I am the best in this company right now at winning.

Cesaro smiles widely as he nods his head, he rubs his United States Championship to prove his point.

This United States Championship is evidence of that. What also is evidence of this winning knack that I seem to have is the fact that I have spent more time in this company with a title belt around my waist than I have without. Two time European Champion, longest reigning United States Champion... longest reigning champion. These stats do not tell lies and your stats might seem impressive to you and your what?, five fans?, but they pale in comparison the might of Antonio Cesaro's. And you will pale in comparison to Antonio Cesaro this week on Smackdown. We can talk about stats, we can talk about who you've beat and who I've beaten but at the end of the day on Smackdown it will come down to who wants it more and who has the capability to beat the other. I have no doubt that you can go, that's a certainty, but simply put you cannot 'go' like Antonio Cesaro can. So Mister Daniels, when that bell sounds this week I want you to bring it, hell, why don't you even use your weapons and 'hardcore' tactics because I will simply take even more pride in my victory when I show you that being 'Very European' beats being 'Hardcore' every single time and continue to prove that I am not only better than you but that I am simply the best.

Sam

Suddenly up on the big screen appears Bray Wyatt who is in a nondescript darkened area.

tumblr_mhkzlbeH1X1qdkrl2o9_250.gif

Bray Wyatt: Hey, I hope you guys weren't expecting to see me out there or anything because I simply can't be there but know that I am there in your heart. No, I can't be there because I am here in my domain, mother nature's domain and old father time's domain. Because I am preparing, preparing for next week and I prepare by contemplating what I will do to my opponent. My opponent stands there in that ring in Dean Ambrose and Dean I know me and you don't get along, but I know you know, that I know everything abut you, man. I know you're a crazy cat, I know you've had a life that you could make movies out of. You came from nothing, absolutely nothing, an abusive father, an absent mother... an unholy family I'm sure to become the World Champion. The Heavyweight Champion of The World!... but then, just like a movie there needs to be a twist in the plot and you are looking at the twist in the plot, Bray Wyatt. Now I don't watch many movies or nothin' but this movie ain't like any other movie... this one ain't gon' have no good ending for you.

Bray paces back and forth.

No sir it's not going to be a good ending for you but on the contrary it will be a good, fresh, new beginning for the entire world. A world where the population looks not above for guidance, not below for guidance but to one man, 'The God Among Mortals' Bray Wyatt. And I know you'll up your ante this week not only on Smackdown but on Raw next week in a bid to dethrone me, but let me tell you, boy, it ain't gonna make a lick of difference because I cannot be stopped. Yeah sure, last Tuesday night on Raw, my team did lose. But was I pinned?, no I wasn't. In fact I was too busy performing an exorcism on you Dean, I was too busy trying to save you to care about my teams well-being. This week however, I'm teaming with two men I know well in my co-Tag Team Champion Mister Damien Sandow and the current Eurovision Champion, Mister Daniel Bryan. But I have to say Daniel, I'm not liking some of the words I'm hearing out of you as we head towards this match on Friday...

tumblr_mhkzlbeH1X1qdkrl2o1_250.gif

Wyatt stares straight ahead.

It sounds to me like the morals of others are infiltrating your mind. I thought you were stronger, man, I really did. But to me it looks like your days of being a 'saviour' are careering to an end. That is unless you can be saved by Mister Sandow and myself. You very well could be our downfall this week but I always said you were the weak-link of our otherwise perfect team Daniel. And if you are standing there having serious thoughts about gunning for my World Heavyweight Championship?, I would think again because you know what I can do to my opponents... do you really want to be on the receiving end?, do you really want to end up like Jeff Hardy who had to take a leave to 'find himself' after we beat him up so bad?. I'd think twice Daniel, I'd think twice and then I would come to the decision that messing with your messiah will only end you in eternal damnation and as a friend, or indeed a former friend, I just wouldn't like to see you burn in that sea of sin, brother.

Bray Wyatt laughs a little before continuing.

And as for The Miz?, well, I don't really know too much 'bout The Miz other than he got the win for his team on Raw. But Miz, let it be known that you aren't facing some thrown together team like myself and Cody Rhodes, but that you are facing the three men who ran this show Smackdown for months on end. The three men who together hold more gold than any other entity in this company today. Let it be known Miz that you, Jeff Hardy and especially Dean Ambrose have no chance of defeating Your Enlightened Saviors this week because Your Enlightened Saviors much like Bray Wyatt are for forever...

Bray Wyatt laughs hysterically as the feed fades leaving the men in the ring bewildered as they wait for the arrival of The Miz.

Ozymandias

AWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

The awkward atmosphere of bewilderment is punctured as 'I Came To Play' by Downstait blares out of the PA signalling the arrival of Smackdown's biggest draft addition. The fans are on their feet as The Miz makes his way out to the stage, sporting a suit for the special occasion. He quickly makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He takes a mic from the ring announcer and makes his way over to the same side of the ring as Dean Ambrose and stands alongside his six-man tag partner. As his music dies down he turns to Dean Ambrose with a confused look on his face, pointing at the titantron

The Miz: Umm... what was that?

Ambrose shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and smirks

The Miz: I mean, I know I'm new around here and all that, but, well that's not normal. I mean, lousy production values, no interesting backdrop, a shirt that looks like it hasn't been cleaned... ever. I know Bray Wyatt is a little loopy but, does he know THAT was seen by other people?! I've only been here two minutes but at least I had the decency to get dressed up for the occasion.

Just as well his scruffy ass is moving to Raw, if this brand is going to become truly 'must-see' then we cant have someone hanging around who is quite frankly 'rather-not-see'. And speaking of 'rather-not-see'; (he turns to face Damien Sandow) someone I'd rather not see, hear, or acknowledge the existence of; Mr Sandow here. How's things hanging Damo? Why the last time I saw you I was about here... where I'm standing now, whereas you were out there. On the floor. Both FEET touching the floor. Your ass on the floor. Looking back up at me, the guy who PUT your ass on the floor. The Royal Rumble was fun wasn't it huh Damo? The good news for you is that me getting in your way, getting on your nerves, beating you in the ring, out the ring; that can now happen every... single... week... and it starts with me, Dean Ambrose here and Jeff Hardy ripping apart what's left of your little clique here.

And there's not much left now is there? Bray Wyatt's World Heavyweight Champion, he's going over to Raw, he couldn't be bothered even coming down to the ring tonight with his team-mates. So that's just left you and Daniel Bryan here. And from what I heard earlier when I was in the back, Daniel Bryan may not been singing from your hymn sheet anymore. Sounds like you may soon be embarking on a solo project Damo, and I for one cannot wait to see how you handle it when you're flying solo. Sure you can all claim that everything is fine and dandy, like a trio of Comical Ali's, but you don't have to be a genius to see what's going on under the surface. I'm not a genius, Ambrose are you a genius?

Ambrose mouths 'nope'.

He's not a genius, I'm not a genius, he's not here right now but I think I can speak for Jeff Hardy and say that he wouldn't consider himself a genius, yet all three of us know what's going on. We know what's going on and that means we can exploit it. But you... well you do claim to be a genius, and if mere intellectual mortals such as us can see what's going on, well it must just be hell for you, no matter how much you might deny it openly. Perhaps it's true what they say Damo, maybe ignorance is bliss.

And speaking of ignorance, that's something you and your boys are gonna have to get used to now I'm on the blue brand. Not ignorance in the sense of stupidity, more in the sense of being unsophisticated and dismissive. Cause I will be dismissive of your beliefs, you reputation, the hold you think you have over Smackdown, and I will be dismissive of you. I'm the embodiment of everything YES hates, everything it strives to eradicate, everything it preaches - week in, week out - that should be eradicated from the world. I am everything you despise, because I am The Miz and I am AWESOME!

The Miz's music hits once again as all four men in the ring eye-ball each other, each trying to work out what the other is thinking and gain an advantage going into this huge matchup.

Killz

Smackdown May 3rd - Batista vs Brian Kendrick

[video=youtube;U5336N1i2Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5336N1i2Kk[/video]

An unfamiliar, to most, theme hits and the crowd stand to witness the arrival of Spanky. For some time no-one emerges until the song breaks with the words “..I’m a man with a plan” which prompts THE Brian Kendrick to emerge from the back, flamboyant black jacket and wrestling trunks, looking spaced out. His arms are lazily outstretched as he bounds to the ring, a dance of nonchalance, before climbing the steel steps and leaping into the ring by clearing the top rope.

fyn5h0uiiwnleb8de2dp.gif

He swaggers to the centre of the ring before calling for a microphone. Kendrick spends almost too long simply holding the microphone, his head bowed, in silence. The reaction, mixed, rises exponentially and at a fever pitch Kendrick bursts forth with his first uttered words.

images

The Brian Kendrick: Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Some confusion and silence in the crowd.

Batista *boos* is a man who personifies the spirit of professional wrestling and embodies the aforementioned saying because he is a man without morals or beliefs who is churned and force-fed to the people because of his name and his brand and he seeks destruction and power over strategy and success.

Small pop from the crowd as they start to warm to Kendrick.

The perfect example being, oh I don’t know, this past week on Smackdown perhaps? I sat in a pre-recorded message because there was no room on the card and I told you my plans and my passions and my inspirations because I let my strategy and what I do in this ring tell the story. I show the world who THE Brian Kendrick is by my results. Batista…oh, Batista, you typecast yourself back into the same old role, the same old story, the same status quo that I beg and implore you all to rebel against by using a classic diatribe to put himself above the rest of the talent and then making an example out of Tripe H by costing him the match. Logic, you’ll find, dictates that Triple H will want a measure of revenge this week but I assure you; you can trust in Brian Kendrick to get the job done.

Another small pop but certainly an air of disbelief amongst the crowd.

I’ve had road blocks my entire career and on this day I have no muscle behind me or an ace up my sleeve. What I do have is the wisdom of countless generations on the art…of war. I will go to war with Batista but not for bloodshed or violence and we will not do battle based on an ill-conceived fight to the death mantra; we will simply go to war and the smartest will prevail. If Batista wants to put his nose into other people’s business and walk around like he can’t be touched and tout himself as the next World Champion then it is my duty to end the debacle before it begins. Let me make it very, very clear: Batista I am not afraid of you or your size because the bigger they are the harder they fall and whilst I have the stature to carry around my ego adding yours to that physique of yours makes you perhaps the biggest there is on this show. So, when you fall you will fall hard and you will fall far and you will have fallen to the diminutive, and frankly brilliant, THE Brian Kendrick.

Kendrick lowers his head again, letting his arms flow freely to the side in some sort of final pose, as the crowd maintains their mixed position. Suddenly, after a full 20 seconds of silence and as the crowd begin to turn on him Kendrick speaks again.

I’m not a fan of bullies and I have spent my whole career putting people down on the mat who thought they were better than me by some divine right. That is how I know I have won this match before I even step between those ropes. Batista walks alone. You want to know where I walk? I walk the fine line between genius and insanity which means there is no-one who can stand in my way.

Kendrick smirks strangely as the crowd cheer again and Kendrick awaits the arrival of the Animal.

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

UWF SmackDown: 3/5/2013 Chris Jericho vs Daniels

[video=youtube;IQXGa6N10Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXGa6N10Nk[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Jericho comes down to the ring with a face that has no expression. Crowd boos him so loudly but Jericho shows no effect. He is in the ring and he is looking to crowd.

I don't understand you people. Now you are either stupid or stupid. You can be stupid for booing me because I am the best wrestler here on SmackDown and UWF, actually in the entire world. How can you boo the best wrestler when you have him in the ring? This is pathetic from all of you people. You are stupid for that or you are stupid for not understanding me. Did you watch SmackDown this week? If you didn't you are a loser because you didn't see the best wrestlers' re-debut on SmackDown and if you did watch it, you are a tick headed brainless because you didn't get what I said! Let me remind all of you about what I said, I said that I would leave UWF if the same attitude towards me will continue. And I added that I can leave whenever I want because I am able to do that just because I am Chris Jericho! If you are Chris Jericho you can do whatever you do on any time you want. Just like I did millions of times. I wanted to interfere matches just because I wanted, I left WWE just because I wanted, I danced with the stars just because I wanted! But when I do something I get forced to I don't like it, I don't dislike it, I hate it! Even if you are Chris Jericho you may have to do things that you don't want such as leaving NXT and coming to here, SmackDown. But believe me, SmackDown had a big advantage in the draft as this brand get me in their roster. But this brand is not using their advantage, their advantage is becoming a disadvantage and they are not aware of that. But I warned them but I think there is just a little improvement.

This week I am facing Chris Daniels here on Smackdown. Are you kidding me? This guy is a loser. This guy lost to Antonio Cesaro, he lost his title to him! And everybody knows, in this world and even in a planet that has no gravity, I am able to beat Antonio Cesaro. Hell, I can beat him even when you tie my hands. But Chris Daniels lost to him in a fair and square match. So this match is just time wasting for me, this match is unnecessary, irrelevant! Hey SmackDown, don't you see or get that I am the best wrestler this world will ever have. How can you put me into a match against a man like Daniels? How can you! This is a big disrespect to me! This is a shame for SmackDown! Because they aren't treating their best wrestler in a way that they should. I should be in a bigger match, against champions, against legends! But you see I am against a sorry loser like Chris Daniels. I am against a man who is crying because he lost his title. And believe me Danny Boy, I will make you cry a lot more! You feel terrible because you lost your title but believe me it is incomparable to lose your honor. Because this week, you will lose your honor when I beat you. I will not only win a match, I will humiliate you. I will get my anger out with my beating on you. I will give every single hate in myself to your body. I will kick you so bad that your organs can come out of your mouth, I will do codebreaker harder than ever that your little head can be off! I will apply Walls of Jericho tighter than ever so that your body can break in two pieces. Your body won't be the only thing that is going to be damaged or broken, you honor will too. This week, you are just a man who cries because he lost his title, but this week you will cry like a virgin who got raped! Don't get me wrong Daniels, it's not business nor personal, it's just anger!

Jericho gets booed too much, Jericho has a smirk smile on his face.

Let's make it 1-1 because I don't have much time left.

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Re: Smackdown May 3rd - Batista vs Brian Kendrick

The crowd is still cheering for Kendrick and the man with a plan seems rather pleased with himself. The cheers start to die out and just when they hit that nearly silent point the familiar thundering guitar chords rip through the arena PA system.

"...YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;UVnNIsTr9lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVnNIsTr9lo[/video]

The fans immediately begin to boo as "I Walk Alone" hits full tempo. The lights change between variations of reds, whites, and strobes. Out from behind the curtain emerges the muscular figure of Dave Batista. He's dressed in casual gear, which for him is ludicrously expensive, and sunglasses. The big man steps out onto the center of the stage, looking angered but focused. The crowd boos him loudly, especially for costing Triple H his match on Smackdown. Batista glares down at his opponent this week, in Brian Kendrick, before making his way down the ramp. Batista makes a slow, determined walk down the entrance ramp. The fans near him boo and jeer him, but Batista pays it no mind. He gets down to the bottom of the ramp and turns the corner. Batista walks up the steel steps and across the apron, staring down Brian Kendrick as he does. Dave enters the ring through the middle ropes and gets to the center of the ring. He towers above Kendrick and the fans boo him even more. Batista turns his back on him briefly, pacing the ring, before taking out a microphone from his back pocket. His music fades away, and Batista waits for the boos to die down, before he speaks to Brian Kendrick.

Batista49.jpg

Batista: You know I didn't quite catch what you said; Who exactly are you?

The fans start to boo loudly once again as Kendrick gives him a "really?" look. Batista is amused with himself as he continues to speak.

Batista: Thats rhetorical in case you didn't understand me. I know who you are and You're my next victim.

Batista stands over the much smaller Kendrick and continues to speak

Batista: You don't get to come out here and waste my time. I am a valuable asset and you're lucky I even grace you with my presence! But I need to set your puny ass straight, because you are barking up the wrong tree. Just exactly where do you get off on saying nobody can stand in your way? Do you see me in front of you? Because, Hello, I'm the wall that you're going to hit next week. And I will crash down on you harder than a ton of bricks. You don't get to say that you're unstoppable because you read a book or two. You dont GET to say these things to me. You do not get that privilege with me, understand? All I heard from you was some crap about hardship and obstacles, with a side of brain over brawn. I didn't hear anybody come out here and ask for your pathetic story, so why the hell do you think I should care? I heard a little man come out here, with a big ego thats about to get checked in one week, because all he is- is jealous of ME.

Kendrick shrugs off Batistas words, he's a smart guy. Dave doesn't stop talking though and proceeds to verbally thrash Kendrick some more.

Batista: I'm going to remind you of your place right now. Punks like you will always be, beneath me. Under my boot, down the rungs of the ladder, however you wanna call it. Thats the way it is. And thats the way it will stay. You can look to break out all you want, grab that brass ring. But theres not a chance in hell you're taking the spotlight from me on this one. If you dont believe me, you'll be sorry. Because on Smackdown next week I'll kick your ass and powerbomb you through this mat faster than you can imagine. I will put. you. down. Understand? You want your place? I'll put you exactly where you deserve. And if you don't like that, theres the door. I'm sure you'd fit in on NXT version 2 real well. Thats the kind of place you get to be in. Not the main event, not the SPOTLIGHT, you get nothing like that! I get the spotlight because I play my role and I do it damn well. So screw you. I don't need to change. I get the results I want and thats more than you have ever said in your pathetic little career. Complain all you want but this, all of this, (Batista motioning to himself) doesn't need to be changed, just because some snot nose bookworm wants me too. And you may not be afraid of me now, but you will be and you'll regret this day. Because I hurt people and I get exactly what I want. You will end up getting steamrolled by me because all you've managed to do is piss me off with your crap.

The fans boo louder now, but Batista speaks over them.

Batista: But if you want to talk logic, and think I dont know Hunter wants to come get him a piece of me next week, you're damn wrong. I knew exactly what I was doing, and I know exactly what I'm going to do next week. Thats for me to know, and him to find out. I made a statement and now I have a Number one Contenders match at the pay per view. Thats how you get the job done, and you are going to learn a hard lesson in picking on somebody your own size, because I'll kick your ass all the way back to crazyville. And don't you tempt me to do it earlier, otherwise there won't be anybody for me to destroy next week.

Batista takes a step back from Kendrick while the fans chant "You suck". Dave waits, ignoring the crowd, before Kendrick responds.

Killz

Kendrick nods noticeable before taking a very elongated and deliberate step back towards Batista indicating a lack of fear.

Kendrick: Dave Dave Dave…

Kendrick places a hand on Batista’s shoulder, reaching up to do so, before quickly removing it and trying to play it off by backing away again in the face of the anger from his opponent.

Can I call you Dave? Or is that too casual perhaps or too formal? I can get carried away with my words and for a man who I’m sure would prefer it if I spoke in clear, concise, simple sentences I will endeavour to do so from now on…sorry, did endeavour go over your head? Interesting analogy, an unseeable entity going over your head, because that is exactly how I win matches. Have you ever watched a Brian Kendrick…sorry, a THE Brian Kendrick match? I’ll give you a breakdown of how it goes. We have some back and forth, you know the story, Goliath pushes David around and some in attendance laugh and scoff and then David takes Goliath’s head, springboards off that turnbuckle over there and drives his head so far into the mat the only thing you’ll be able to remember when you wake up is that little punk bookworm’s face. But I digress slightly; forgive me for deviating from my planned response. Short. Simple. Easy to understand. I’ll try…

Kendrick paces the ring for a moment before it appears a lightbulb switches on in his head and he walks back towards Batista, one finger in the air in a ‘eureka!’ moment.

All the adversity in my life has strengthened my resolve and strengthened my link to this mother earth. She has given us everything we need to succeed including the fist that holds his microphone. It has strengthened my belief and my drive. A famous man once said a kick in the teeth might be the best thing for you. In that instance I believe he was referring to the self but allow to me to repeat his words with a different sentiment. A kick in the teeth might be the best thing for YOU.

The crowd pop as Kendrick stands up for himself a little.

That famous man was Walt Disney. Not the author of a great many philosophical texts or definitions of war but certainly a smart man who had a very simple way of telling a story. Invariably the character I would be cast to play emerges victorious. That isn’t how I know I’m going to win on Friday night incidentally but seen as though your brain finds it easier to process cartoons and animations when compared to literary texts and the great authors and leaders of bygone times I thought I’d briefly stoop to your level. That’s all you’ll get from me though because I want you to see this verbal exchange as an opportunity! Don’t think of me as wasting your time, no, think of me as providing a service. If you listen to these words and heed my thoughts and the collective wisdom of the past then you will find it far easier to cope and regroup and come back a better man when I embarrass you on Friday and put your number one contendership match in complete and total doubt. I’ll purchase you a copy of the Art of War; it will change your life. One of the five essentials of victory Sun Tzu stated was that one must know when to fight and when not to fight. Now is not the time to fight and I don’t say that to disappoint anybody in the crowd tonight I say that so I can make another attempt at enlightening you before you make a huge mistake. How, pray tell, can you expect the lowly scum you so think surround you to not speak up and complain and begin revolution when you walk in here and place yourself in a position to vye for the gold with no effort whatsoever? What message does that send to the strategists, to the underdogs, to the men who think and feel and believe in this business? That’s why I have to win this week. That’s why I will win this week. I will give Wolfe a huge problem when I defeat the animal, his potential number one contender, and the world will have to take notice of THE Brian Kendrick.

Kendrick lowers his mic and backs away but before Batista can offer his retort Kendrick has one last message.

I wonder. Do you like my theme music? I consider UWF a bit of a mess right now so, if you’re the animal, let the man with a plan lead you from the wilderness of your own disillusion.

Kendrick smiles that insane smile once more and now allows Batista his time.

ShanegoFett

Batista is visibly bothered and points a finger into Kendricks chest before replying right back to him.

Batista20.jpg

Batista: I swear you touch me one more time I'll break your friggin hand!

Batista is really pissed off, in general, but Kendrick pushes his buttons well. Dave takes a second to let the crowd quiet before he speaks again.

Batista: I am not your friend, I am not your buddy. I'm not your role model and I'm not your god damn mentor. So no, you don't get to call me "Dave". There's no familiarity here, and there won't be, EVER. You got that? You talk to me like you know me, but you don't have a damn clue who I am. You will speak to me with respect! I deserve respect and I will get it from you. And I will get it from everybody else too. You don't have to like it, but you better learn to love it, boy. I'm not going anywhere and you're going to be having your ass kicked by me for a long time. Because if you don't want to give me the respect I deserve, and if nobody decides it would be a good idea for their health to do so, I'll beat it into them. Every last one. I'm not afraid to leave bodies behind me, battered and broken in a wake of my destruction. It sends a message. A message more powerful than anything you could read in some stupid book. Which if you had with you, I'd shove it where the sun doesn't shine, pretty boy.

Batista: You need to get it through your tiny, but thick skull, that whatever you read in those books pails in comparison to what I'm capable of. Books can give you all the friggin knowledge in the world, but if you can't compete. If you can't execute. Then you're wasting your time. I didn't need a book to tell me how to drive people down into the mat so hard they cant get up. I just do. I don't need to waste my time reading. I train instead. I just do things because they get me what I want. I get the money. I get the titles. I get it all. Thats what "doing" gets me. And so far, your books have gotten you Nothing! You're just all bark and no bite. You can scratch at me but I'll just break you in half like a tooth pick! Do you see how this ends, Kendrick?

Dave gets even closer to Kendrick. Brian smiles, not giving any sign of fear, while Batista threatens him from above.

Batista: You described the wrong fairy tale. Thats what your stupid books have given you, a false sense of reality. You wanna know how it goes? Here's how it goes. You come towards me and dance around like you always do. Throw a few weak kicks and roll around away from me, before I get angry and throw you around like a rag doll. And then its over. Lights out! Spotlight on me. You're done. I don't need to repeat myself, do I? And if Hunter has the balls to interfere in my match, I'll leave you both broken in the ring. Easy as that. I dont play games because I get the job done. Do not toy with me, Brian, because I am bigger and badder than you and I will have no problem sending you home for a few weeks.

Batista takes a second to let his words sink in. The crowd is riled up and boos him and Kendick continues to play his strategy well. Batista backs off a step and continues to speak.

Batista: But you know what? You're a funny guy. I'll give you that. Ha. Ha. Ha. Give it up for the comedian. You amuse me. The big guy doesn't get the big words, am I right? (Batista tucks the microphone under his arm and slow claps it out in front of Kendrick). Is that your game? Because you can talk about being friggin predictable all you want but all that makes you is a damn hypocrite. I knew you'd try to down play my intelligence, but I really don't care what you think. So keep barking. Keep on barking Kendrick. Bark bark bark. Call me dumb in so many words, go ahead. I'll make you eat 'em later! And I'll make you eat 'em once I've finished knocking your own teeth out. And you know what? Screw Walt Disney! If he was here with you I'd throw him through the damn ring because I'm sick of you and his Mickey Mouse crap!

The fans REALLY boo this time because Dave threatened Walt Disney..which is probably a first in wrestling. Dave glares at Kendrick, not skipping a beat, and speaks some more.

Batista: I'm sick of it! I'm sick of you already! The only problems our General Manager is going to have is how many ring workers is it going to take to un-smear you from this canvas after I'm done with you. You're going to be put in your place like I said, and I'm going to enjoy knocking that wisdom out of the side of your head. If you ever dreamed of looking like an accordion, your dream is going to come true on Smackdown. I can guarantee that. That title shot belongs to ME! Not you! Not Hunter! ME! The spotlight is mine and no runt of the litter like yourself could possibly stop The Animal from getting what is already his.

Batista lowers his microphone while the crowd reacts as they would. Kendrick is being his normal eccentric self, waiting for the most opportune time to respond once he's ready.

ooc: I am fucking loving this Killa. You're amazing

Last edited:

Chriss

UWF SmackDown 3/5/2013 - Austin Aries vs. Daniel Bryan

People are anxiosly sitting on their seats, waiting to be handed some action when all of a sudden lights in the arena go off.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers and lights switch back on as people give a mixed reaction for the arrival of Austin Aries. Austin Aries emerges from the back and immediately starts walking down the steel ramp with his hands raised as pyros go off behind his back.

idvv6e.jpg

When the announcer sees Aries getting closer to the ring he walks up the ringsteps with a microphone in his hand and opens the ropes for A Double. Aries climbs the ringsteps as well and enters the ring. He spins around a couple of times with his hands raised before taking a microphone from the announcer. Aries takes off his sunglasse, hangs them on his shirt and begins to speak.

339mudi.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

When I was a part of Tuesday Night RAW I had to deal with Teddy Long's unfair managing of the red brand. Then, when I came back to UWF last year I had to put up with Sting, The Purveyors of Poision and his abuse of power. That was RAW and NXT but now I find myself on the blue brand, UWF SmackDown and it looks like history is going to repeat itself with Desmond Wolfe being in charge. Last week I'
ve been told to go out and announce that SmackDown will hold a Money in The Bank ladder match with A Double in it but Desmond Wolfe had to come out and...and simply be himself. I don't know of he's trying to compensate something but acting like a prick and being disrespectful to a superstar that's been drafted to your brand and will make you money doesn't seem like a good choice to me. Hell, it shouldn't sound like a good choice to anybody. Of course, expect of Desmond Wolfe. See, ever since day one I tried to behave to people like they behave to me. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you, if you'll respect me as a superstar that makes you great money, I'll respect you as an authority. It's as simple as that but Desmond Wolfe thought that by acting like a prick, calling me sunshine or whatever names would make me stand back with my head lowered down saying "Yes, sir." Lesson number one - don't try to read my mind because you simply can't do it. And it seems like Desmond Wolfe found out himself. He found out that you can't command Austin Aries. When I stepped back he thought I was going to keep my mouth shut and act like a puppet but he should've thought twice.

Aries cracks a smile as people boo The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

But last week I couldn't finish the job due to an interference by our EuroVision Champion, Daniel Bryan which I'll be wrestling next week on Friday Night SmackDown. Daniel, I'll say it right now so we prevent any misunderstandings. I respect the utmost hell out of you. We've seen each other a lot of times back in our indy days and boy oh boy, did we put on some five star matches or what? And last week, although you had no right to run in the ring and stop me from teaching Desmond Wolfe a lesson I have to admit that you did the right thing when you helped him. You did the right thing by saving his british ass because it payed off now didn't it? Wolfe put you in the Undisputed Championship match againt Sandow and The Miz. Way to go, Daniel! Now we at least see what one has to do to get a shot at a championship around here. You just have to put your lips together, close your eyes and put them on Wolfe's buttocks. In other words...you have to kiss his ass. You kissed his ass last week because other than that, there's no apparent reason why you should save him. I remember that you used to be enemies, you used to battle over power when you were a part of YES and now you save him like he is your brother? Well, that's none of my business but remember Daniel, I can see right through you so you can take big words about being fair, being a man and standing up for those who needed it and shove 'em right up you know where.

Austin Aries is talking trash about people's newest favorite superstar so as expected, they boo Aries even louder than they did before.

But you know, Daniel, when you came down to the ring this past week you didn't make that bad of a decision because these people right here seem to love you and although they boo me right know because they know that I'm better than all of them combined, they know that next we
ek when we meet, we'll put on yet another five star match and you know it as well but remember that I'm the guy that always...always pushed you to the limit and one of the few guys that were able to push your over the limit. And next week, I plan on doing the same thing. I plan on being fair like I always am, I plan on shaking your hand before the match like a good sportsman would do and simply wrestling because that's what we're payed to do. We will wrestle, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived will go one on one with the self-proclaimed best professional wrestler of all time. See, you can call yourself the best all you want but you're not the greatest. Once you're the greatest, nobody can touch you while when you're only the best, the greatest man that ever lived will always step in front of you and show you that being the best is simply not enough and I'm going to do so next week when I out-wrestle and out-perform you. And after that, I'll set my eyes on your EuroVision Championship which to me is like a World Championship once it's in your hands...then I'll also win the Money in The Bank Ladder match and cash the money in the bank briefcase on your old friend, Damien Sandow or The Miz or hell, I might even make it two in a row when I take both your EuroVision Championship and the Undisputed Championship and this time, my reign won't last 12 days and you can put all the money you have on that, jack.

Austin Aries doesn't say anything. He just lowers his microphone and looks towards the entrance ramp, expecting the arrival of Daniel Bryan.

Killz

How do you further the ire of an animal? Ignore it and that is what Kendrick does, snapping from an apparent lull in concentration during the final part of Batista’s tirade and returning to the here and now. Kendrick wanders over to the turnbuckle and hops up onto it so he is sitting facing the centre of the ring.

Kendrick: Dave *Kendrick clears his throat* I mean, Batista. I’m really sorry, man, you lost me when you started threatening Walt. I mean, come on, we’re better than that aren’t we? Dave, aren’t we better than petty insults? If I didn’t know better I’d say you were turning some kind of insular rage out onto the masses and the great leaders and visionaries I’ve been talking about. Hang on, I think I’ve got it.

Kendrick hops down from the turnbuckle and walks slowly towards Batista taking extremely deliberate steps.

You don’t want to be touched and you’re suffering from an inward rage. You turn it against yourself in the gym and then on to others out here because YOU are in fact the runt of the litter and YOU need your voice heard above everyone else! Why is that?

Kendrick arrives at Batista, toe to toe.

Is it because all you ever really wanted was a hug?

Batista sears inwardly as Kendrick attempts to move his arms around Batista without making contact. Kendrick looks uncomfortable and gives up his attempt, likely saving his physical health for Friday night.

Ok, I get it, it’s not a hug you’re looking for but that’s what I like about these opportunities! We get to come out here and really dissect each other and get into the others head and the more you shout and scream and threaten me the more I believe my plan is working perfectly.

Kendrick returns to the top rope to a pop from the crowd.

Remember what I said Dave? Big Dave, my main man Dave. I said that victorious warriors have already won before they step into this ring and the theme that I arrive to is a reminder to everyone that you can forget my stature and you can save your threats of destroying me and smearing me across this canvas because THE Briand Kendrick always, ALWAYS, has a plan.

Kendrick’s tone takes a more serious turn towards the end of that sentence.

You seem to desecrate literature and you condemn familiarity and friendship and it’s all through fear. What do you fear Dave? Do you fear your potential of your career if you took those 2nd grade English classes again and passed this time? Ok that was way too easy, I get it, you’ve heard all the dumb jokes in the world, unsurprisingly, but let me ask you another question: do you fear friendship and camaraderie? I’m not here to be your friend Batista, don’t get me wrong, but there’s a pathological reason for all your aggression and all that fight in you and if you don’t stop before it’s too late you will implode and the chemical reaction it creates might just be enough to end your career. Again, don’t be mistaken, I’m taking my chance out here tonight to make sure you’re going to be ok because I’d hate to see you break down on Friday because the bookworm beat you.

Pop from the crowd as Kendrick jumps back down to the mat again and confronts Batista.

My sense of reality might be different to yours but I believe in it just like you believe in yours. See, what we achieve inwardly invariably alters what we achieve outwardly in the real world, do you not yet understand? Everything that is written in lore and in scripture is to be learned from and combined in the self to be utilised in an ever growing and ever increasing success story of those who possess the desire and the will to achieve greatness. In layman’s terms, every definition of war I read and every plan I concoct is all designed for a greater cause. You can win as many battles as you want Batista but when it is all said and done, the Brian Kendrick will have won the war. I’m feeling generous tonight so I’m going to give you a few hints as to my plan; would you like to hear them?

Cheers from the crowd turn to a mixed reaction as they don’t want Kendrick to give away any semblance of a plan he has for facing Batista.

My plan is to entertain some fans with a rambling soliloquy and give them a few note-worthy authors and leaders to read around because I like to think of this whole ordeal as a learning experience. Then I’ll maybe subtly insult and anger my opponent for this week on Smackdown and perhaps that will draw him out from the backstage area. Then maybe I’ll poke the bear, get under its skin, get into its head until he can’t take it anymore and he starts to believe that maybe this won’t be as easy as he thinks and then, THEN, here is where it gets good DAVE, then I’ll tell him I’m here to help and I’m here to teach and I’ll even tell him my plan for the whole thing just so he starts to question what is real and what isn’t…just so he sees my face everywhere he goes all week long…just so he knows who. Caged. The Animal.

Kendrick smirks as the crowd pop in unison for the emphatic last phrase. This time Kendrick doesn’t immediately back away to let Batista speak but remains toe to toe with the man and looks directly into his eyes.

OOC - need every word of that 1k limit we sort of agreed on haha, epic stuff man. #stealingtheshow