UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard

Reaction score
Cena vs. HHH

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena steps around the ring before taking a mic out from the pocket at the front of his jumper. The audience continued to get louder as an enormous "Cena Sucks" chants would echo throughout. He raises the mic slowly toward his lips, and begins speaking.

John Cena: Oh, no, no, don't mind me, keep booing! I've been used to the booing for about a decade now. I wasn't fazed then and I'm damn sure not fazed now!

Cena shook his head, as he disagreed with the audience's reaction. Cena released a couple of chuckles, as he scanned the audience for a couple of seconds, before continuing.

John Cena: Man, I don't understand you people at all. The fact I sided with you people for so long is beyond me. You're gullible, you're easy to fool, one thing you agree with and automatically we're all "best friends". I've been saying stuff you people agreed with for years, and it's safe to say I had every single one of you manipulated. Anything I said, you agreed with. Anything I did, you copied. You're a bunch of sheep, some sheep I'm glad I separated from because now I can focus on the bigger picture. That's recapturing the World Heavyweight Championship and most importantly, me!

Cena pointed to himself, as the audience continued to boo the new man. Cena laughed it off, as he continued speaking.

John Cena: It's always been about me, since day one, everything I did wasn't about some silly ceNation, it was always about me! Everything I said, everything I did was to benefit myself, and at first, it worked greatly. Hell, I'm a multiple time world champion, I'm the biggest sports entertainer on this planet today, when you think of wrestling, my name automatically comes up. I'm a living legend, and this attitude adjustment was for the sole fact that I need to become World Heavyweight Champion again. And, it's about time I did it without any of you! Because, at WrestleMania, I'm getting my deserved shot against my pal, Dean Ambrose, and when I say I will become the new champion, I will become the new champion. I will rise to the occasion once again at WrestleMania, just like I'm gonna rise to the occasion this Friday on SmackDown, when I go one on one against.. Triple H.

The audience exploded in cheers at the mention of Triple H, as Cena shook his head in disgust, before continuing.

John Cena: Y'know, I've been hearing some ridiculous things about you lately, Paul. And, I had to laugh at them, because it's pathetic. You think you can come back and immediately claim SmackDown as your throne? You think you're immortal and you're gonna run through everyone until you get what you want? Think again, Trips. This isn't the WWE, you can't play those games here. But, there's one similarity, just like WWE, this is my company! I run things around here, and without me, this place will seize to exist. So, if you think you're gonna come here and try to do that? You got another thing coming, 'cause no one's running this company but me. If anybody's "new and improved" around here, you're looking at him. For once, I gave myself the ultimate attitude adjustment and it feels good because now I can do whatever I want to whoever I want and I don't have to worry about a damn thing. It started with Ambrose, and it's gonna continue with you, because I'm gonna show you a whole new side of John Cena! I will take you down and put you out of your misery!

Cena's voice has risen in intensity - just enough to get his point across. Cena scanned the audience, as he slowly finished off his final line.

John Cena: You're pathetic, and this Friday? It's game over for you.

Cena has a smirk across his face as he lowered the microphone down by his side, as his opponent's entrance music blared out of the speakers.​

BDC

Reaction score
Tag Team Champion, Jeff Jarrett, vs Number One Contender to the Champion, John Cena

As the hardrockin' rifts of the theme song for the Tennessean King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, blast across the arena, the crowd comes alive and jumps to their collective feet. The noise becomes almost deafening as Jarrett steps out onto the stage; his trademark guitar in one hand and his UWF Tag Team Title belt in the other; both raised in triumph. He hits one end of the stage and, then, the other as he works the crowd as only he can.

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

He victoriously walks the ramp and slides into the ring; laying his guitar to the side. Hitting the corner turnbuckly, he lofts the belt high for one more huge pop.

_jeff-jarrett-interview-2006110_crop_340x234.jpg

Finally, he has to say something so he calls for a microphone from the ring crew.

Jeff Jarrett: AW, HELL YEAH!!

Hitting the middle of the ring, he raises the gold belt high getting an even louder pop.

Jeff Jarrett: When I came to UWF, I said I wasn't playin'! I told all of you that I was here to make a statement and put the pretenders in their place! And I have! Anyone who had beaten me, EDGE....is a real fighter; a man who deserves what he gets. Doesn't mean I'm done with him. Just means I understand those I should respect. Like I've learned to respect Ambrose and even Sandow to an extent. But there are those who grace this arena. People like Tubby Wyatt, Loose lips Daniels...People who are wasting my time....AND YOURS. Now I could go on and on about all of the people that have come and gone through that revolving door in the back of the Smackdown Brand, but I won't bore you. You know who they are and that they were just playin'; they just didn't step up and earn the respect that each and every Smackdown fan is more than willing to give a superstar who will step up and be counted for.

The fans cheer in agreement.

Jeff Jarrett: Which brings me to John Cena...

The crowd erupts into a mass of boos that forces Jarrett to stop for a while.

Jeff Jarrett: If there was ever a 'superstar' that epitomized the corporate work over that the fans were tired of, it was John Cena. The LAST person that people wanted to see in the ring together would have been yours truly and Cena. I mean, sure, the poster boy for Vince's little corporate monster verses the redneck upstart that continually proves that you can fight the giants; you CAN survive the game with the game master. And, no matter what you think about me and my product, in the end, you HAVE to respect the fact that I will NOT go away! You can NOT kill Jeff Jarrett!!

The crowd pops a bit to that.

imagesqtbnANd9GcReh33AeVEho5-WmWwUeNFBtPlO0opaZ3WOvnuNRz29pKm8iLK_QWzIcgSC-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: So, I hated Cena right along with you. For the company symbol he had become. SUPER CENA, some called him. BUT, I came to UWF and saw something different. I saw a man that actually did what he said he would do; who WAS who he said he was. A man of LOYALTY...RESPECT...HUSTLE...A man who didn't treat that like a damned catch phrase, but lived it. And I began to respect John Cena...

The crowd is back to booing a bit.

Jeff Jarrett: BUT, then came his supposed HEEL TURN...Which is partly the reason I have this belt over my shoulder here. I ain't gonna lie. Ambrose and Cena were a formidable tag team. It was gonna be a close one; a match for the ages. But Cena attacking Ambrose ...hell...surprised even me. And, SO, I'm back to hating Cena. Not because he's the heel and I'm supposed to hate him, but because of the selfish, disrespectful, disloyal, shortcut takin' Son of a Bitch he's become....

9bf18aba-2b40-46d0-8f07-e91ff65a5763_zps5944b041.jpg

Suddenly, the King of the Mountain is interrupted by a familiar entrance music.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Smackdown: Dean Ambrose vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits, and the crowd instinctively boo towards the stage, as their self-proclaimed savior emerges on stage with a microphone already in hand. He raises it and begins with his usual introduction.

SD_705_Photo_016_zpsdeb6097a.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you. "Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen." Prolific Scholar and Philosopher, Maimonides. In this brands history books, there reads a history that is very...very deceiving. In fact, if you were to read the championship history without any context, you would believe that crazed lost his way Cody Rhodes was a great man as he is a two time champion. You would believe that in our time, Punks, Bully's, and...Rhinos...were great performers. And the worst of them all, you would believe one Dean Ambrose...as a...Ahem...Great Champion.

The crowd cheers in agreement with that statement, as Sandow looks disgusted for even saying it.

Sadly, this view of history is incredibly skewed. Mr. Rhodes is simply crazed enough to injure competitors enough to get a title, NXT in and off itself is a deplorable example of what our society has sunk down to, and Mr. Ambrose is a fighter who's received too many opportunities. My mission is to rewrite this history, to teach not only all of you but everyone in the future what this dark age was truly about, and see me as that beacon of light within it. Therefore, on Fridays serial I have an opportunity of my own to face one Dean Ambrose in a non-title bout. And while I would love nothing more than to rid this deplorable man of the Worlds Heavyweight title, this bout will be compensate for that oversight. As I shall prove on that night, why I Damien Sandow deserve to be the one you all admire and not this delusional degenerate.

fc4f65e8-e1f6-45a4-be78-a01092ec2746_zps20a77ade.jpg

Sandow climbs up the steps looking around with a smile on his face as he stays on the apron.

However, I do know that Mr. Ambrose is indeed a threat. For he is a deplorable brawler, a man who fought in the streets and brings that to the ring and the reason he has succeeded against so many is because others believe that to prove themselves they must fight him back. I will announce today that I, Damien Sandow, Shall not be "fighting" Dean Ambrose on Smackdown. I will be competing with him, and that is because I know that in competition, Mr. Ambrose falls flat on his face. I've proven this fact once before, when I successfully defended my Television championship against him, for Ambrose will keep punching as long as you punch him back...but in a wrestling bout he may know some moves but he can only keep up so far.

Sandow steps into the ring and continues.

This bout, it is retribution for him costing me my Television title out of spite after I'd bested him, and it is a night for all those who appreciate a sophisticated mind. For on Smackdowns Serial, I step into the ring with this dangerous degenerate, sacrifice my well-being as he has shown to not care for the rules in the past, and soil my extremities of the filth known as Dean Ambrose...for all of you. On Smackdown, I am your martyr, and I enlighten the world by teaching them that simply because Mr. Ambrose holds the UWF Worlds Title, does not mean he is the best in our brand. I shine a light on this false idol, so that one WrestleMania has past and I hold the Tag Team Championships, I shall be in line to become your Worlds Heavyweight Champion as well. And I shall use these championships to further spread my enlightenment across the sea of ineptitude you all inhabit, and slowly not only save you from drowning, but enlighten you so you may swim and never drown again. Another quote, origin accredited to many different people even Maimonides himself, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"...You're Welcome.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Smackdown 3/24: Bray Wyatt Vs Edge

A hush befalls the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California as the crowd quietly await their favourite superstars. Soon however the crowd are up on their feet booing and jeering the arrival of their 'Angel in The Dirt'...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels hits the PA system and before long, from the back arrives Bray Wyatt with Eli Cottonwood not too far behind him with the Money in The Bank Briefcase wrapped tightly in his arms. Bray Wyatt produces a microphone from his back pocket and as he reaches ringside he begins to speak to the capacity audience.

normal_22nd_April_2012_-_WCF_HD_tp-b_mp40013~0.jpg

Bray Wyatt: 2013. Two thousand and thirteen years since the dawning of this age. The year everything changes. You see two thousand and thirteen years ago I was born man. I can hear the naysayers already but I was!, you'd better believe I was and on that day when the immaculate conception was made unto this world of Bray Wyatt... the whole world changed, and it didn't even know it yet. Y'see Bray Wyatt ain't like a normal individual, I look around this crowd and I see the eyes transfixed on Bray Wyatt, I see your ears perk up with every passing word that leaves my mouth, I can see you thinking when you hear my honeyed words. You're focused on one individual, such is the human capacity for focus... but Bray Wyatt?... Bray Wyatt is everywhere at once man, I can see your soul, I can hear your sin and my thoughts are those of righteousness... holy thoughts, man, holy thoughts in an unholy world and thoughts that only a being like me could comprehend.

The crowd are listening intently as Bray Wyatt continues.

But again when I look into your eyes, into your soul, I see nothing but disbelief, denial and hatred. You don't like Bray Wyatt, y'all fear Bray Wyatt, but that's only natural. When the first angel descended from above he was shot down, his wings were clipped and he was no more man and I know you'd like to do that to me. I know that you people like to destroy what you don't understand but I infer you to act differently. I infer you all to love me like I was family, man. I want you all to believe in me. To walk with me in this path of light as I slowly creep towards the total glorification of my name and of my people. It's coming. And all the kids in the locker room, all the big scary wrestlers would just love to stop me and be your hero... but they ain't nothing remotely close to heroes. They're all sinners, naysayers and non-believers... they will all burn rather than shine in my eternal light and only those that truly believe will survive that fire. That is why I ask of you to stop your wicked ways and join me. Grab my hand I extend to you, the hand of purity, the enlightening grip of Bray Wyatt and I will pull you from this world... into mine.

The crowd are booing loudly and chanting the name of Bray Wyatt's opponent Edge.

Come into my world where you can be free... "can you picture how it could be, so limitless and free?"... join me and live in my light, walk in my hallowed path and feel the power. Feel the power of Bray Wyatt. The power that can both cure the ills of mankind and crush the evils. And crush the evils I will this Sunday night. My opponent Edge is a lot like you before you met me tonight... he's a sinner, he prides himself in his profanity, in his actions and in his evil. And people say to Bray Wyatt, they say 'Bray Wyatt, man, you're crazy, you're nuts' and they tell you 'don't you believe that Bray Wyatt, man, he'll lead you on the wrong path'... but could you really trust that man who would rather you follow Edge, a noted schemer and a noted liar rather than follow the man who can truly save you and this world. And maybe I am just a little crazy and just that little bit nuts, but I can assure you that I am also ready. I can assure you that I am ready for ascension, I am ready to walk in the golden caress of the light... and Edge?, you're shadow will simply be erased just like those of Jeff Jarrett, of Alberto Del Rio and of any other non-believer when the end times come unto this world... that time is soon... haha, sooner than you think.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown: Dean Ambrose vs. Damien Sandow

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd goes crazy once Ambrose's music hits and their World Heavyweight Champion comes out with said championship around his waist. He waste no time and walks down towards the ring with a mic already in hand. He begins to speak while still on the stage.

Dean Ambrose
We're welcome? Oh no no no no no. No one will ever be thanking you. The only people who'll be thankful are this crowd for what I'm going to do to you this Sunday. I see you like to fail to mention that the only reason I'm not a two time Television Champion is because YES seems to love bending the rules. As someone with such high standards, you really shouldn't be lowering yourself. But then again we all know you can't win without getting a little dirty. I on the other hand love to get dirty. You won't see me using the ropes for a leverage pin but I will poke your eyes, fishhook your mouth or take off a turnbuckle or two. Hell if I’m lucky, I'll smash your big mouth right into it so many times you won't be able to speak anymore.

The crowd pops for the idea as Sandow holds his mouth.

But we all know you'll find a way to talk. You'll learn sign language if need be and you'll still act smug while doing it. I may be a filthy, dangerous degenerate but at least I can prove every night that I can back up what I say. I mean you claim to be better than everyone and yet you're so unwilling to prove it. Why not fight me like a man? Why not go shot for shot with me? It's because you're not good enough. You claim that you can out wrestle me and while that may be true, competition isn't where I fail at. I don't fail...ever! Sure I may have lost to you before but that wasn't a failure. Things were taken out of my hands that I could not control. I just made sure I did all that I could do. But you've made it apparent that you're just going to try and get a victory no matter what. If you think you'll just out wrestle me and prove you're better, think again.

You see I learned a lot about you since the last time we wrestled. I punched you in the face I don't know how many times and even though you ended up winning, I had thought I taught you a valuable lesson. Don't piss me off. Better yet, stop talking so damn much. But it's clear what I did didn't work. So I went back to the drawing board as they say and thought long and hard about how to shut you up. Beating you within an inch of your life will only make you speak more about how you're better than a degenerate like myself. I've seen what you can do in the ring and I have to say I’m not impressed. I can do all that stuff easily. So I've made my decision. Instead of fighting you like a man, I'll fight you the same way you'll fight me. The only way to shut you up is to beat you at your own game. I'm not going to knock you out and then pin you one, two, three. I'm going to outwrestle you and force you're shoulders to the mat one, two, three.

Another burst of cheers from the crowd as Dean smiles from ear to ear.

This has been a long time coming. I've gotten to beat you in tag team bouts but never one on one. You said earlier that I've had too many opportunities. There is no such thing as too many opportunities when you succeed at them all. Besides I'm glad I got one more. To be the first person to beat you at your own game. I've always held an animosity for your smugness and it only intensified when you interrupted my time on MizTv. You had no business being out there with a true champion and a man who will headline Wrestlemania. You want to show the world why you should be the World Heavyweight Champion. Well get in line. The only thing is...this line doesn't move until I lose this title and that doesn't look like it'll be happening any time soon.

One last loud pop from the crowd as Ambrose backs off and allows Sandow to retort.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Tag Team Champion, Jeff Jarrett, vs Number One Contender to the Champion, John Ce

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena steps around the ring before taking a mic out from the pocket at the front of his jumper. The audience continued to get louder as an enormous "Cena Sucks" chants would echo throughout. He raises the mic slowly toward his lips, and begins speaking.

John Cena: Oh, no, don't mind me, Jeff. Keep on going, buddy, I'm curious about what else you're gonna say about me.

Cena folded his arms, allowing Jarrett to continue. Jarrett happily obliged to Cena's request, and he raises the microphone only to have Cena violently interrupt him once again.

John Cena: Matter of fact, no, shut up Jarrett. This is my ring, it's always been my ring, and I'll be damned to have some overrated, country redneck come in it and talk shit about its rightful king. You have a lot of nerve to come out here and do what you just did, ya'know? You're just asking for an ass kicking, and if you take in account what I did to Triple H last week, imagine what I can do to you. I'm gonna decimate you Jarrett, and hopefully knock some sense in that empty bucket you call a head of yours. Because quite frankly, you might not see it, and these pathetic excuse of "fans" might not see it, but I see it. I see it crystal clear, you think you're some tough guy around here because you won a couple of petty championships. Remember if it weren't for me you wouldn't be a champion, you'd still be that loser everyone uses as a joke. That's where you're wrong, matter of fact, there's a lot of stuff you're wrong at.

Cena paused for a moment, as he released a couple of chuckles, before continuing.

John Cena: You can believe whatever you want. You can believe corporate ass kissing got me where I'm at today, but there's rumors and there's the truth. And what you think Jarrett is a simple rumor, where as the truth? I worked hard to get where I'm at today. Yeah, keep booing, but it's the truth! John Cena got John Cena to where he's at today, and that's the supreme king of professional wrestling! I am professional wrestling! I'm not on the level of The Rock's, the Stone Cold Steve Austin's, the Undertaker's, the Ric Flair's, the list goes on and on, I'm on a level above them! I'm an important factor in this company, hell in fact I am the important factor in this company! If it wasn't for me, this company would seize to exist. I'd still be on top in another place, where as you'd be behind the scenes at some second rate company that no one cared about!

If what Cena said before didn't piss off Jarrett, this did. Jarrett is fuming as Cena had a huge smirk across his face, before continuing.

John Cena: You can call me all the names in the world, Jarrett, but you can't call me a shortcut user, and this Sunday I'm gonna prove it when I kick your ass! And y'know what? There's a not a damn thing you could do about it.

Cena has a smirk across his face as he lowered the microphone down by his side, as the audience booed the hell out of Cena.​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Tag Team Champion, Jeff Jarrett, vs Number One Contender to the Champion, John Ce

Jarrett gives Cena that 'I'm about to Kabong a bitch grin' and lays into him.

ELCABONG.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: The rightful king? Well, if you're the rightful KING, where the hell is the wrestling programming that you yourself produced week after week after week? Where are all the wrestlers that you yourself employ in the US and India? Where are your seventy titles from over a dozen promotions all over the world? And, OH, by the way, where the hell's the HUSTLE, LOYALTY and RESPECT, cause I ain't feelin' it!

The crowd erupts as Jarrett grins wider.

Jeff Jarrett: You see the TRUE King of the Mountain has done all of those things and epitomizes HUSTLE, LOYALTY and RESPECT a hell of a lot better than your New England ass ever did! Especially now. I mean, I was just beginning to respect you. You were just beginning to look more then one of Vince's stooges that he handed the title to over and over again from all the ass kissin' in the WWE club. You were just beginning to be seen as a decent wrestler and a respected individual who stood up for the little guy and brought wrestling back to the people. And, then, you have to go and do what you did to Ambrose and bad mouth these good people here on Smackdown on a daily basis. No, you, John Cena, have shown yourself for the corporate whiney ass little bitch everybody knew you were!

The crowd erupts as Cena looks like he's trying to clean something out of his teeth trying real hard not to look annoyed. It doesn't seem to be working.

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know what, John boy? You bet your fruity pebbles I'm askin' for an ass kickin'! Hell, I'm beggin' for one! I'm screamin' at the top of my lungs for the great White piece a wonder bread to get in this ring and give me the fight of my life, cause I just don’t think you’ve got it in you. I just don’t think you’re the scrapper that Vince has billed you as. I think you’re just exactly what I came to the UWF to get rid of; a prima donna actor who thinks he’s a fighter. A boy scout playin’ the role of THE MAN!!

Cena isn’t getting any happier as Jeff goes on.

Jeff Jarrett: A BOY who seems caught up in pumpin’ his own ego. Listen, Johnny, I got no time to hear your sob stories about how the crowds boo you. Hell, they booed me first and harder! If there’s one figure that engenders a lack of respect from the hardcore fans and the Internet Wrestling Community, it’s Jeff Jarrett. The man who puts himself over at the expense of the new talent. The man who is always luggin’ around the corporate gold! The man who cares more for his own ego than body damn else….oh, wait…Sound’s like we’re talkin’ about you, again!

The crowd gets loud as Cena smiles a sarcastic smile.

Jeff Jarrett: My point is that I came here, the most hated man in wrestling and I WON the crowd here on Smackdown. I may not always win, but I’ll be damned if you’re gonna get an easy fight! I will be DAMNED if you won’t walk out that ring this coming Sunday feelin’ a bit a Jeff Jarrett still throbin’ in that skull a yours! And I will eat that belt before I let a Yankee turncoat like you walk outta MY ring a winner!

Jarrett and Cena stand toe to toe in the ring as the crowd gets loud sensing the tension.

Jarrettconfronts.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: No, I never said you got where you were by kissin’ MacMahon’s ass. What I said was that’s what people thought. Just like they think I’m a no talent hack even though I’ve won seventy titles in my career! And most of them in companies I DIDN’T own! Ya see, JC, I don’t play when I get in this ring. I don’t mix words or say things to act tough! I say what I mean and I mean what I say! You know..what you WERE known for? Cause I’m a fighter! And I don’t base that on what I’ve accomplished here in UWF, WWE or even TNA! Nah, I don’t think I’m a fighter because of the gold…

Jarrett turns and hands the belt to a ring attendant and turns back to Cena.

Jeff Jarrett: I think I’m a fighter because I kick ass! It’s what I do. And, to put it mildly, I just don’t think you have the balls or the capability in that five move arsenal of yours to take the King of the Mountain down off his throne!!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_694_Photo_037.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Well, Mr. Ambrose, as always you've managed to make a fool of yourself, For you claim to back your words one moment and then remind the audience of your short-comings against me. Leading up to said bout Mr. Ambrose you sure talked a big game, almost like you are now. And yet, you failed, so decisively that you took it upon yourself to cost me my championship one week later out of sheer jealousy. Following this I was injured thanks to an unfair working environment by our previous General Manager and was advised to stay away from the ring for some time, and in that time my title was stolen without ever losing it... and lo-and-behold You ended up with the title. I had a perfect championship record, I had emerged victorious in every championship bout I had ever been apart of...I held dual championships and it was all tainted by you. Not because you bested me which is the most telling part of this situation, and it's simply because you can't best me, You can pin my tag team partner, you can cost me matches, but You Dean Ambrose cannot defeat I Damien Sandow.

Sandow looks up towards the heavens as he says his name, while the crowd around him boos. He looks back down to Ambrose with a small smile.

I do believe this fact irritates you doesn't it? For you are viewed as a psychotic fighter, some people are frightened by you, because in a fight you can take punishment and dish it out. And it irks you so, that of all the people that could be better than you, it is someone like me. An intellectual, someone who doesn't hit harder or take a bigger beating, rather someone who simply outwits you. In these ignoramuses eyes, I am a coward, simply because I choose to reject certain bouts for their own well being so as to not subject them to such an abhorrent contest. They fail to realize that simply because I wish not to soil my hands of filth, does not mean I am afraid of said filth. However, that point of view actually works against people like you. Because what does it make you, if you cannot beat a coward. I would however like to make it clear Mr. Ambrose, I am in no way craven. I've bested so-called greats like Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Triple H, The list goes on, and while these greats are in fact false idols they are still viewed as great which furthers my point. Because you holding that championship makes these people think you are great, but you are quite the opposite. I've bested every champion in our brand except for my teammate, that proves that I am above them all. I am above your ranking system, and I am above you.

The crowd boos loudly and Sandow turns his head towards them in anger that they are interrupting him, he lifts a finger up and shouts at them.

Silence! I am Speaking, that means you all should be listening.

The crowd simply continue louder, causing Damien to pause before he continues on.

Mr. Ambrose, I am not here on Smackdown to impress you nor fight you. I have no interest in what you and Cena have against one another, I hold no desire to witness what is to occur at WrestleMania. I am here to save, to save not you, not Cena, and not any individual man, woman, or child. I am here to save society, to save mankind itself from the hole it's sinking in to. The thing about saving the grand picture, is that I do not need to convert those who oppose my message, should you and others perish so that my era comes to fruition, well then I consider that a reasonable loss. On Smackdown Mr. Ambrose I am not afraid of your punches or your wrestling technique, attempt anything you think can best me. Because the pedestal I have placed myself atop of, atop of so that these ignorant people can gaze upon me and model their lives after my teachings, is vastly to high for an insignificant worm like you to reach. I shall save the masses Mr. Ambrose, but you however shall not be converted. Because in my society...in my Era of Enlightenment!...you sir are simply Not Welcomed.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose looks out at the crowd. He takes a deep breath and let's all that Sandow said sink in.

Dean Ambrose
Tell me something Sandow, we all know how much you love to talk but it seems like you never really seem to deliver. You want to save a society that needs no saving. At least not in the way your thinking of. The only thing ruining society is wall street big wigs and egotistical pieces of trash such as yourself. It's okay to be self centered if you're as good as I am but it's clear you're not. Since day one you've been coming out here and saying you're going to enlighten everyone and yet we're still all here some 8 months later. You want to talk about failure, let's talk about how you fail to do what you set out to do each and every night. Sure you've won some Championships along the way and picked up a victory over me and yet here I am. Standing before all these people their World's Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd roars behind Ambrose as he starts walking towards the ring.

There's a reason why you won't convert me and simply put, you can't. It really says a lot that neither you nor Bray could do it. Maybe you haven't heard of the expression "You're only as strong as your weakest link"? What that tells everyone is that even though I've never pinned you in a match, I've beaten you many times before nonetheless. But it doesn't matter who I pin because all of YES are failures. And with Daniel Bryan busy and Bray Wyatt being useless, it looks like for the first time ever it's just going to be you and me.

Ambrose stops at the bottom of the ramp and scratches his head.

So I guess the real question is can you get a victory over me on your own? I don't think you actually believe that I would care about a person like you beating me. Sure you're a coward who runs away from fights and feel like he's better than everyone else when he's clearly not but if you weren't that, you'd never have a victory over me. It's smart. You're smart. Despite how I may feel about you as a man, you are indeed smart. Maybe not smart enough to not piss me off but smart enough to use my own anger against me. Thing is though, I don't hate you. I don't have a reason to be angry. As I said before I don't want to tear you limb from limb. All I want to do is beat you. I can be just as calculated and cautious as you but while still being deadly and dangerous. Inside this degenerate's brain lies a mad scientist who wants nothing more than to take over the world. And I shall do so!

The crowd cheers as Ambrose has a weird gleam in his eye but he begins to slowly walk backwards for some reason.

I could just go in that ring and beat your ass right now but I'm sure that's what you want me to do. You want a reason why you lost or another reason to say why I'm not fit to become champion. The last thing we need is more talk from you. So until we meet again... I'll just leave you with a little something to show my gratitude for my new outlook.

Dean Ambrose gives Damien Sandow the double birds become calmly walking backstage with a big grin on his face.

moxley3-1.jpg

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Smackdown 3/24: Bray Wyatt Vs Edge

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? YOU DON’T KNOW ME!
[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out with a smug look on his face looking over the crowd as they boo him unmercifully. He continues down to the ramp and does his pose.

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all boo as loudly as they can to try to deter him.

He gets down and readies himself for the match.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
Hey man. You know man I was listening to everything you had to say man. And man… heh heh man I was thinking all this time… dude… you must be high man. You must be strung out on some serious crack man. I’m like wow… how in the world can someone say half the stuff you say and believe it? I’m not sure. I can’t even say half that stuff with a straight face so for that much I have to say I am very impressed. You have impressed me in that much man. You have done something that few have managed to do and that is to impress me and for that man… The Edge is … well The Edge is just going to say thanks man. It is about time someone did something and told the world the truth. That two thousand and thirteen years ago that dude, that fat guy right there… Bray Wyatt… was born into this world and somehow… someway… he found his way here only to get his ass kicked again by this awesome guy… this guy that is Rated R man. The Rated freakin R Superstar Edge.

I tell you this because I care about ya man. I’m here for ya. I feel ya. Right here… Right here.

Edge pats himself on the chest with a smile.

This purity walk of yours man is tainting your mind. It is damaging your soul man. You have to live a little. You have to go out there and find that hot piece of ass and smack it man. You have to go out there and just grab that woman by the ass and give it to her like she never had it before. Have her scream your name in a foreign language cause you were so damn good. And for that I ask you man… is that a sin to give someone so much pleasure that you leave them on cloud nine? Is that… is that wrong to give so much of yourself that they will be forever grateful and forever indebted to you for all that you have given of yourself? I ask you because I know the answer to this man. This is deep. This is deep within the bowels of my soul man. My soul took a shit and the answer was in there man. It said that it is all right. It said that it was okay. It said that it was good to do such a thing. To please a woman in such a way. You don’t even have to know her name just as long as she has a great ass. Smack it the right way. Tell her everything she wants to hear. Man this life… this life is the life of gods. This is the life that we were designed to live man. I implore you to join in on this life of giving. Giving of yourself for the sake of others man. Join hands one and all out there. Join hands and grope the woman next to you. If she slaps you… then well… you did it wrong. If she enjoys it… you found your next woman to smack in the ass. I’m telling ya man… this… this is that deep hearted truth.

Edge almost seems touched as he wipes his eyes looking at Bray

And so with all of that Bray I want to be able to present and give to you something. I want to give you an ass beating that you deserve man. I want to take my right hand, cock it back, clench it real tight like you trying to hold your ass from exploding with diarrhea, and then unload the biggest punch to your face man. I want to give you so much pain that you and any generation that you are associated, anybody in your family can feel it. I want to give you a kick, a DDT, an Edgecution man. I want to do so much for ya man. I want to give of myself and present you with the best gift I can possibly think of. I want to give you… a spear. I want to run across the ring and spear you knocking the wind right out of you and give you a loss man. I’m a changed man. I am a giving man and this giving man wants to give you pain. This man wants to give you a loss. This man wants to give you a view of the rafters as I have time and time again to show you that you have a ways to go man. Can you not see I want to elighten your soul. I want to FREE YOU MAN! FREE YOU! I want to give you this freedom from the chains of competition and grant you that gift of freedom man.

Open your eyes and you’ll see, you’ll see that I’m only giving you everything that I possibly can and then some. To ensure that you will go on with a new lease on life man. I will make you a believer in the ways… of The Rated R Superstar… Edge.

Edge lowers his mic

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown: Hardy/Miz/Ambrose vs. YES

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;ySjPCwQjIvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjPCwQjIvs[/video]

Newly crowned UWF EuroVision Champion Daniel Bryan is heard screaming “YES!” over the PA system repeatedly, forcing the entire arena to chant in unison “YES!” Then, “Flight of the Valkyries” hits and Bryan emerges carrying an altered version of the old European Championship. He makes his way down to ringside.

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

He hops onto the apron and climbs the top rope and throws his index fingers high into the sky and screams “YES!” along with the crowd. He then enters the ring and is handed a microphone from a ringside employee. Daniel waits for the excitement to die down before beginning his speech.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BShow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%252Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%252BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Well, it looks like that, because for weeks I've been saying that I was leaving the UWF after WrestleMania and yet, here I am,standing before you, that I have some explaining to do. Well, I'll go ahead and explain. There was one man that changed my mind about resigning with this company. One man that specifically wanted me on SmackDown, his new vision for SmackDown and he convinced me to stay and signed me to a SmackDown-exclusive contract and that man is the new General Manager of SmackDown Desmond Wolfe.

The crowd pops loudly as they hear of the return of the beloved Wolfe. Bryan smiles and continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, I was as shocked as you guys. I mean, we put each other through hell. I'll never forget the Great American Bash last year and that war we had but the main difference is that now I see Desmond's vision because it's the same as my own. But, the most important thing is that Daniel Bryan is here to stay, right here on SmackDown and, this week, I'm exactly where I belong and that's the main event. I get to compete in this ring against three of the very best performers in this business today in The Miz, Jeff Hardy and Dean Ambrose. That's a hell of a challenge but the thing about me is that I love a challenge. Hell, this time last week, people thought Edge was going to wipe the floor with me at WrestleMania and look what happened? I took the European Championship from him. I am salivating at the opportunity at getting into the ring with all three. I mean, Jeff and I haven't been in the same ring together in months and Dean and I have a combustible history and I have nothing but the up-most respect for The Miz but just because of all of that, it doesn't mean that I'm just going to roll over and play dead. This is my time to shine. I am the Yes Man for all of these people. They demand it and I supply it and right now, I've read the message boards and the dirtsheets. I've been deep in the belly of the beast and I know exactly what these people want and that's Daniel Bryan bringing back a World Title to SmackDown but the question is.....Which one?

The crowd “oooh”'s because they realize that one of the World Titles is around the waist of Bryan's teammate Bray Wyatt. Bryan addresses this.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Now, I know what you all are immediately going to jump to and, your right, that's certainly an option that I can go. As most of you know, my partner in Your Enlightened Saviors, Bray Wyatt, successfully cashed-in Money In The Bank to become World Heavyweight Champion and I'm happy for the guy. I really am, but, I don't know, there's this itching in the back of my mind that I like to call my conscience that says what Bray did wasn't necessarily right. I mean, Dean Ambrose fought valiantly against John Cena to defend and retain that championship and should've had his WrestleMania moment but instead, Bray, you stole that moment away from him and, I don't think that was the right thing to do. I mean, yeah, World Heavyweight Champion but at what cost, Bray? This isn't meant to be a dig at you or anything. I'm sure you did what you thought you had to do but I'm just saying I would've did things differently. Months ago, we all 3 decided to start this crusade to “enlighten” and “save” these people but, in retrospect, is that really what we were trying to do? Were we REALLY trying to do those things or were we trying to feed our egos and push our thoughts and ideas onto them? I've had an epiphany lately with these people getting behind me. That's the only different thing about me is that my eyes are open. My eyes are open and fixated on the future and, Damien, Bray, this new path that I'm on, you can see that the future is bright and the future is Daniel Bryan and “Us”.

The crowd is firmly behind Bryan as he moves on to talking about his opponents.

Daniel Bryan: But, tonight, it's about competing at a higher level. Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose in the middle of the ring together again. Can you smell the ratings? Something just happens when Dean and I are in the ring together and we just click on all motors and we just tear the roof off and that's what I plan on doing. Jeff, when I heard you were returning, I was so glad because finally I would have the opportunity to go one-on-one with you so squaring-off with you tonight will be an honor. And finally, we come down to Miz, who honestly still, up until the night of WrestleMania didn't have my respect but he sure does now after seeing that performance he put on and how he came so close to ending the reign of UWF Champion Cody Rhodes. I give you all the credit in the world because you pulled out all the stops and put your body on the line in order to win and I respect the hell out of that. Regardless, that doesn't mean you're gonna get any less of an intense and determined Daniel Bryan because I am ready to go to that next level and be a main eventer, something that I have not been able to achieve here in the UWF but something I believe I'm ready for. I believe Edge would tell you that I'm main event caliber. After a few Tiger Driver '91's, that is. I'm on a crusade to become World Champion, something I have not done in the UWF and that crusade begins tonight. Because....

All of a sudden......

Last edited:

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
UWF Smackdown: MVP vs Triple H

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again and this time is allowed to start.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

That's right, that's right, your boy Montel Vontavious Porter is back inside this wrestling ring. Your boy Montel Vontavious Porter is back inside the UWF business but most importantly, your boy Montel Vontavious Porter is back home, wrestling and entertaining like only yours truly can.

The crowd pop massively as they are happy to see MVP back inside the UWF ring. He smiles and appreciates the applause the crowd are giving him.

It has been 8 long months since I last showed my face around here and the reason why I went away will be unveiled in the near future but right now, I want to talk about this Friday Night. This glorious Friday Night, Friday Night Smackdown will be the event that is happening and I have to admit, I'm not quite sure how I feel being picked up by Smackdown. 8 months ago, I called Raw home, use to do my thing all during the week and then have Friday Nights to have a few quiet champagnes with the local slappers in the V.I.P section of the club in whatever state I was in at the time but it now looks like I will have to do my thing on Friday Nights instead. Nothing to worry about though for all you fans as it won't be long until I make UWF Smackdown that much better when I make it BALLIN.

MVP yells his signature taunt, even doing his signature move as all the crowd join in as well. He has a massive smile on his face, banging his chest and giving the peace sign out into the crowd.

Oh how I've missed it here but sooner or later, I have to get down to some business. I can't mess around for very long and I think the quicker I get my head into the Game, the better off I'll be. See what I did there? I'm guessing if everyone has seen the preview for Smackdown this week, you would have got my little joke there. I need to get my head into the game quickly because that's the exact man I will be pitted against in my re-debut match. The one and only Game, Triple H, now I know who I am, I am the Franchise Player, I was the Highest Paid Superstar in UWF Raw history, don't you worry your little heads either, I haven't lost that title, you should see my new contract they insisted I signed, I think I get paid more then the rest of the entire roster put together. What they say is right though, you don't know what you got till it's gone and management made sure not to let me slip but back to the Game, I know who I am and you all obviously know how good I think I am, but what a tough task I have first up against Triple H. I use to look at this man, I used him as a measuring stick for so many years. I used him as the man I would test myself against and see if I could really make it and I have faced him before. His kicked my ass, I've kicked his, nothing will change after Smackdown either but Triple H has never faced me when I really really wanted to make a statement.

The crowd cheer as MVP smirks from the side of his mouth.

Triple H, everyone is looking forward to this weeks Smackdown, it's going to be a big night, you have new superstars coming over from the draft, you have a title unification match, you have plenty of people wanting to speak and tell these fans what they think and we have been given the job of starting all these things of, the curtain raiser, the igniter, I know we both don't plan on doing it to many more times in the future as we both look to the main event but Triple H, I am ready to go come this Friday, I have been lying in wait, waiting for my chance to make my move once again and that time is now, I missed out on Wrestlemania whilst you defended Smackdown with great honour but Wrestlemania is over, it's a new day and a new week but something will be the same, you will put on a show Triple H, we will show everyone what we are capable of, you just better be ready to take that loss because I will be getting that first win back and I will be putting you on your back for the 3 count, what I'm basically saying Triple H is this Friday, I'm Comi.......

The theme music of one Triple H hits out over the PA System stopping MVP mid sentence as he looks towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of Triple H.

OOC: Albo, I know you haven't trashed talked in a while, and I know you are just back so here you go, I will ease you into with a match against Dresdon. Yer cheers for that haha Chris mate, good to trash talk against you again, hopefully you can get me back into the swing of things as you can see I'm very rusty.​

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown: Hardy/Miz/Ambrose vs. YES

Tonight begins nothing!

The words bellowing through the PA System can only be coming from one man, with a voice instantly recognizable, and the voice then matches the man that appears on the titan tron, former World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy!

mqdefault.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Tonight is no start of any path. The only crusade there has ever been, is Your Enlightened Saviors trying to crusade their way to singles title after singles title as a trio. I may have missed a few months around here but you really think this Daniel Bryan full to the brim with respect for his opponents and respect for me.... Will really wash? I've been down these halls hearing whispers for far too long to even contemplate that this "change in character" is even a fraction genuine. You mean to tell me that after months of it happening all the time to your advantage and your gain, your entire outlook on the ethics of your actions have changed? The only reason Bray Wyatt was able to steal Ambrose' Wrestlemania moment, was because yourself and Damien Sandow screwed me out of winning that briefcase back at Summerslam in the first place. And now you criticize the plan you helped build? I'm not buying it Bryan, not for one solitary second. At Wrestlemania, your group took everything Smackdown had to offer. The World Heavyweight Championship, you unified your championship with Edge's belt, and Bray and Damien took the world championship belts. Which I could have prevented had I wanted to. But. I left them have their moment, and their belts because their time... Your time, is very quickly running out. Your centerpiece has been drafted to Raw, the world champion in your ranks has his last night here on Smackdown and then he's gone. He used the two of you to get the prize he came for and then he's off into the dark of night, and Your Enlightened Saviours, dwindles down to just two. And as a duo, with the enemies that you have made here this past year, your time is indeed running out.

Jeff lets his words fill the arena and pauses before continuing....

As for me? Heh heh, maybe the game has changed for me. Maybe I go back to my original quest when first join here a little under twelve months ago. Maybe I go back to ensuring that this company does not go down roads that others went, a road of obscurity, entertainment becoming the forefront instead of wrestling. I've had more championships than anybody in this match has had cooked breakfasts, the shine on every belt available as prestigious as they are don't currently spark that glint in my eye. And this... this is only going to help me when we all meet for our match. You see, Miz will be understandably still annoyed at his loss at Wrestlemania, with the UWF championship being so close to being captured. Dean Ambrose will feel he has a rematch owed to him, having the championship taken off him. The glare of the championship belts you Damien and Bray will hold in the ring will not affect my vision. The only thing I will see is a chance of vengeance.

mqdefault.jpg

Every wrong will be put right. Every disappointment, every nearly moment I have been handed due to your numbers game, and your unlawful advantage taking will be revenged. Your last night as a trio will serve to be an unhappy one. I may not affiliate or even like the men I have been scheduled to tag up with but I know both are first class competitors, both Headlining Wrestlemania... Something none of you can say you did. I'm in good company and once the bell has sounded what once, was the most emphatic word in the whole of UWF, Yes.... Will be nothing more than a whimper when you realize that this new era isn't about Desmond Wolfe. It isn't about Daniel Bryan reaching the summit and it certainly isn't about Your Egotistical Separated boys continuing your reign of terror. It's an era you should fear, an era you may find you can't handle....

And era that is just too.... Xtreme for you.

And with that, the tron fades right out to black, and Daniel Bryan is left in the ring pandering Jeff's words. But then.....

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Title Unification Match: Christopher Daniels vs Antonio Cesaro

It’s the room we were first really introduced to Christopher Daniels in. He’s sitting in the same spot, shirt off and looking very ominous. He simply stares at the camera as only the up half of his body is shown. Suddenly his expression lightens up and he almost cries out in victory.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I did it! I finally completed the rubix cube!

He lifts up the cube to show his work that he is very proud of. Suddenly a look of disappointment washes over his face.

Wait... No I didn’t.

He drops the cube in frustration. The sound of the falling cube resounds throughout the entire room.

And I was so proud. I was going to show it to Tony! I know Tony would have appreciated it. Oh, I guess you guys don’t really know who Tony is. It’s our residing United States Champion Antonio Cesaro folks! You see, he likes to seem smart. Heck, even all these YES men like to think they are smart. I think it’s all a load of something. To be honest, intelligence isn’t just book smarts, you have to live life. You have to learn from what you see. Some call it street smarts, I just call it the only kind of intelligence you can have. School doesn’t teach you how to be kind, it really doesn’t. School doesn’t teach anything of real value, come on folks! And Tony, you know as well as I do that you can know every language in the world and I’ll still outsmart you. I’m old man Daniels man! There is a reason why they call me that. I’m wise beyond my years. And that’s the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! I’ve been in this business for a long time, you eventually learn about stuff and junk.

Tony, I have to ask, because I’m sure you’re going to say it anyway, what makes you a better champion than me? Want to know how I know you’ll say that? I’ve been watching you; I’ve been listening to you. I know your tricks; I know your attitude towards almost everybody in UWF. I don’t get it honestly, maybe if you opened up your heart a little people would love you. That’s it isn’t it?! You didn’t get enough love as a child so now we all have to suffer! That has to be it. It’s the only explanation really. You seem like one of those guys who had an angry childhood. I mean your parents made you learn like a hundred different languages. That’s gotta be some boring stuff as a kid.

So you’re probably wondering why I’m in this room, aren’t you? I can’t really explain it simply. It’s just my place to stop and think about all the little things. It’s where I like to just chill and contemplate where I’m going to take my career. It’s nice and quiet so I’m not distracted by anything. Right now I’m thinking of a million things, that damn rubix cube is one of them! Another thing I’m thinking about right now is our match. Our championship unification match, that’s a pretty big deal. It’s both of our debuts on Smackdown, and what a debut it is! I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to lose this Championship of mine.

It’s at this point Daniels lifts up his championship belt into the view of the camera.

I fought hard to get this championship and even harder to keep it. You see, it’s a goal of mine to surpass Dean Ambrose as Hardcore champion, and I’m pretty sure a win on Smackdown could really help spring that forward. Now, I’m not asking you to just lie on the mat and let me get the pin. I’m simply asking you to not try. Maybe even get lazy and happen to miss a few times? No dice huh? Alright, that’s fine; I guess I’ll have to do it the old fashioned way. I don’t mind that really, but when you’re my age, it’s just rough on the bones. You bet your ass I’m going to milk this old man Daniels thing for all it’s worth! You can also bet your ass that I won’t be losing this belt. You see Cesaro, I may have won my Mania match via The Rock getting involved, something which shall be addressed in due time. But it really gave me a perspective to look at. I could have lost at Wrestlemania. I could be sitting here right now with no championship belt. It made me realize that I can’t continue to joke around all the time. There are times where I need to be serious and as the rednecks say... Give her. So that’s what I’m going to do Tony. I’m going to give her like nobody has given her before!

You may be more muscular than I am, but that doesn’t scare me. To be honest, your damn coat scares me more than your muscles. Alright, no more joking around, it’s time for me to be serious here. Cesaro, we’ve never faced each other before in UWF, at least not one on one. Or maybe we have and I was just having a senior moment. Regardless, I’m going to treat this match like every match. It’s going to be a match where winner literally takes all. I mean if you win, you take my Hardcore championship. If I win, I have that pretty United States championship of yours. You must be a little nervous with that thought. You may have one of the longest title reigns in UWF right now, but that’s going to end soon. You haven’t faced anybody like me before. Come Friday, one reign shall continue, one reign shall fall. Be prepared to be knocked off your throne.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Title Unification Match: Christopher Daniels vs Antonio Cesaro

The crowd are still cheering for their hero, Christopher Daniels when suddenly...

"C'est Miracle"

[video=youtube;t2w5IkBnYPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2w5IkBnYPU[/video]

The crowd's mood is immediately reversed from jubilation to deep seeded hatred for the man who soon walks out from behind the curtain. Antonio Cesaro walks out in his ring jacket with his United States Championship wrapped tightly around his waist. He raises his hands up into the air and fires the canons before walking down the ramp spouting off insults to the capacity crowd. He walks around ringside and stomps up the ring steps and through the ropes into the ring. He grabs a microphone and stands in front of the baying crowd as he points to the championship around his waist he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

normal_028_zps64cdf48a-1_zps35489c05.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Longest reigning champion. Longest reigning champion in Ultimate Wrestling Federation history. Let that now trickle down into your stupid American brains, think of how important that is... think of where that puts me in this company today and in this company's history. That thought will become reality by the time Friday night comes around and I unify that horrible, worthless Hardcore 'Championship' with this prestigious United States Championship. That's right when Friday night comes along I will have reigned for over 129 days as United States Champion. That means I will not only have been the longest reigning and greatest United States Champion in this company's history but the longest reigning champion overall in this company's history. The closest to me?, is Stone Cold Steve Austin, a Hall of Famer, a multi-time World Champion. I am about to better him. Cody Rhodes?, by all means a fantastic World Champion, but has he reigned supreme as long as Antonio Cesaro has?. No, he has not. Name all the greats of UWF, Dean Ambrose, Edge, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Daniel Bryan... name them all... and not one of them has held onto any championship as long as Antonio Cesaro has held the United States Championship.

The crowd are booing loudly, letting Cesaro know of their disapproval.

The list of names I have defeated to earn this championship read like a who's who of this business. Mankind. Shawn Michaels. Christian. Even Curt Hawkins, who had every opportunity a man could have to defeat me including a Wrestlemania match and still he comes up short proving my superiority. I beat him two times. After that I read that there would be a draft. I began to think immediately, who else on Raw is competition?. I've beat just about everyone there is to beat, so I hoped for a trade to Smackdown, and low and behold here I am on what is now the A-show in UWF because a certain 'Swiss Superman' has made the jump. Now I have more competition, more fodder to destroy on my quest to become the first ever Swiss born World Champion here in UWF. But to do so I must first, like I said I would and did on Raw, get rid of all the deadwood that stands in my way and so I am faced with Christopher Daniels, 'The Fallen Angel' a veteran in this industry and the current, reigning and defending UWF Hardcore Champion!.

The crowd go crazy, Antonio mocks them.

"yay!, Hardcore Champion!", sit down and shut up the title means nothing. I am not in this match to win the Hardcore Championship and merge it with this honored title belt that sits around this European waist. No, I am in this match to defeat an opponent I consider inferior, and to destroy and toss away a 'title' I consider inferior, useless and a joke in this company. Your ambition is also a joke, you want to replace Dean Ambrose?... Dean Ambrose?!, as the longest reigning Hardcore Champion?. That's one of the things in this country that really gets to me, the lack of ambition!. You want to be better than Dean Ambrose at being the Hardcore Champion?, that's like saying you want to be better at... curling than... the USA!... you want to be the best at something nobody cares about and you want to be better than something that is simply inferior. Daniels, I hoped better for my first opponent here on Friday Night Smackdown but I'll still do everything I can to make people remember the day that Mister Antonio Cesaro landed on Smackdown and made Friday night's more entertaining, better to look at, more intelligible viewing and of course, above all else, 'Very European'...

Antonio nods his head and smiles arrogantly.

So to you Mister Daniels, I invite you to stop playing your silly puzzle games and come out here to MY ring as YOUR United States Champion and try and persuade me into seeing you as even a potential roadblock because of right now I'm already thinking of what my celebrations will be like next week when I finally rid UWF of your hideous, meaningless, honorless belt and prove to the world once more that I, Antonio Cesaro, am the power player here on Smackdown and that it won't be long until I become the World Champion here on Friday nights. Und in diesem Moment wird früher als Sie vermuten sein!