UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Natlav, you're a fucking machine. Andrew pretty much summed up my thoughts of our match in his comment^ By far my best efed match ever, and it's only my debut. Our match was like half of Smackdown, I can only imagine how much time that took, so huge props to you sir.

YO WHO'S PLAYING STEEN? Because I marked for that shit too haha.

I haven't read the entire show yet, just kinda the big parts, still haven't read some promos. I enjoyed Fauches' promo w/ Sami, keep it up, I really like the character. Chase wins, good win with AJ, Cody v Goldust should be good and that feud will be interesting, and I haven't read the Goldust promo yet but after I post this I'll go back and read it thoroughly. MVP gets his rematch, maybe albo can be the one to end Cwalks reign of terror haha.

It's like 4 am here so I'll go back and re-read the show tomorrow, but I'm happy to be on Smackdown and my first ever match on Smackdown was excellent, can't wait to see what the future holds for me on the blue team!

Reactions: Nate

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Man what a great Smackdown guys.

Match of the night IMO is Kennedy vs Devitt and what a match that was. They were going ham for a long time then the time limit thing happened followed by Steve Austin restarting the match. And then they went at it some more until Devitt wins the match.

Then it's really nice to see AJ Styles looking like a strong champion by taking out the big Chris Masters. Sorry I TTed a bit late on that one but I promise I'll be better. Not on winter break anymore.

Now all these matches are just top notch which is why I love UWF. You guys really know how to make a guy mark out by just reading. Great Show!

Reactions: Nate

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

JANUARY 18TH, 2014 EDITION

Last week brutality broke loose on Smackdown when Cody Rhodes not only jumped his brother Goldust to accept his challenge for the Royal Rumble, but the World Tag Team Champions sent the T.I.O.C. a message in the form of a dose of their own medicine. Also a new number one contender to the UWF Championship was named in MVP and he was attacked in no time by the current UWF Champion Matt Morgan. This week we're in the aftermath of all that as we get closer to the Royal Rumble with each passing day.

MATCH ONE

Steen_zps2b35bc72.png
VS.
Mhenry_zpsfbbd828f.png
VS.
ChrisS_zpsc20251b4.png

Last week Kevin Steen and Chris Sabin both made their respective presences known, so this week Stone Cold has decided to let these hostile personalities lock horns but they aren't alone as a blast from Anarchy's past, so to speak, has also signed a Smackdown talent contract and that man is none other than Mark Henry. When the "World's Strongest Man", the "Motor City Machinegun", and "Wrestling's Worst Nightmare" all collide in the same ring, who will make the best first impression?

MATCH TWO

Devitt_zps941d3bdd.png
VS.
Shark_zps4128bfac.png

Last week Prince Devitt made one of the most physically demanding and brutally impressive debuts of all time when he beat the former Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy after the match reached its time limit and it was restarted under No Disqualification rules. This week he has just as tall an order as the rough around the edges, take no prisoners, toughest chum of a fish in the UWF Shark Boy is his opponent. When the finned roughneck and the leader of the Bullet Club throw down, will Devitt's momentum be sunk on his second night or will the Prince shoot down the deep blue brawler?

MATCH THREE

SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png
BroLee_zps4b3d70c4.png
, &
Goldy_zpsb2e5f9f3.png
VS.
Fango_zps58268d56.png
EC3_zpsf4f014a2.png
, &
Rhodes_zps5a18fecc.png

At Royal Rumble, it's official, Cody Rhodes and Goldust will meet one-on-one in a Street Fight. Also a lock is the fact that one day in the future, the T.I.O.C. will challenge Fandango and Ethan Carter III for the World Tag Team Championships. This week all six men get the chance to get their hands on their enemies early when Goldust teams with Brodie Lee and Sami Callihan to take on the World Tag Team Champions and Cody Rhodes. When all this hostility is packed into one squared circle, will it be the one night only Tire Iron Golden Crew that stands victorious at the end of it all or the tag champs and the demented younger Rhodes?

MATCH FOUR

AJHcore_zps565913df.png
VS.
KenKen_zpsf02bf835.png

In our main event, Mr. Kennedy gets his rightful rematch for the Hardcore Championship as he and AJ Styles clash but this time it won't be in a simple Hardcore match, oh no, Stone Cold has decided to step things up a notch and lock these two competitors inside of a steel cage! Two men enter, and when they do, will it be the former champion that walks out with the redemptive win, or will the newly aggressive AJ Styles continue his winning ways?

PROMOS

MattH_zpsa4420bd9.png

Matt Hardy will discuss what 2014 holds for the "Sensei of Mattitude".

Punk_zpsac1be070.png
&
Cabana_zps48b4090b.png

The Second City Saints will discuss their lackluster performance last week and what it means for their future.

KBook_zpsa2babf92.png

King Booker will discuss his lackluster performance last week and what it means for his future.

SCSA_zpsc2a2044f.png

Stone Cold has an announcement pertaining to the Royal Rumble.

Last edited:

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I love facing off against Sam and I believe we're 1-1 at the moment so this is our tiebreaker :p

Should be a good show, looking forward to that 6 man tag, and the Main Event. Hopefully Andrew can go two pages two weeks in a Row!

Looking forward to the show, I'll get a reply up, probably after I watch Raw tonight.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It's Andrew vs. Chase week.

Facing him over on RAW, here on Smackdown. But this week, I will rightfully get back what's mine!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
First week not booked in a while :/ Oh well, nice looking card and I'll try to get a promo up soon.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That was quite the show... and that match... HOLY CRAP! That was an awesome match. Awesome. Smackdown... you are looking awesome :D

Fauche

Reaction score
Great show homies! I'm consistently blown away by the effort you writers put into this show. Easily one of the most well written e-fed shows I've been a part of. natlav, that Devitt / Kennedy match is off the chain, and Dresdon, I get so stoked every time you write my stuff cause its so obvious your incorporate promos and tts and work with the characters me and the other dudes are working on. Hoov, also top notch, stoked to team with you gets the win this week. Whoever took Steen before I could is somebody I wanna punch the face of, but good on them I guess, hope they do well and all that junk. Top of the card is a scary place to be if you're trying to get them wins, especially with Morgan at the tip top. Quality stuff from everyone who came out this week, all others can chew it.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Another very good edition of Smackdown this week fellas. Glad to see the show focus on individual storylines. Not a lot of Stone Cold this week which despite how well he's played, is a good thing. Happy to see Andrew and CliqueClacks get the big match they deserved. I loved seeing all the interference. Makes me miss the days when Natlav wrote my Mexicool matches. Speaking of myself, I had planned to pick up Steen when I retired Ambrose or when I got done doing all my ideas for the Mexicools but now someone else has picked him up. I thought it was Fauche but I guess it's not since he didn't take Brodie's place. I liked the beat down at the end where Sami referenced his previous promo before they got beat up, rightfully so, by Fandango and EC3. Totally forgot to do a promo this week but I'll have one for next weeks show. I like that a portrait of Ethan just so happened to be underneath the ring haha.

I enjoyed my match as well. I could just image how over sexualized that match could have been but I'm glad it was more subtle. Looking forward to the 6 man tag next week. I thought Morgan/Booker was a bit short though. I was a bit surprised to see MVP get the win after how things went down at Starrcade but it should be a great thread. Once again, great Smackdown blue team.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Okay, so my first e-fed match in a while, well, I hope that I'm gonna be successful, lol. Starting off the thread today, chaps.

Oh, and I'm Steen, just sayin'!

Great card there. Just like the old times. I missed you, guys.. you know that?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The preview has been updated to reflect the sweet new graphics that rawisrey made for Kevin Steen, Mark Henry, and Goooollllllddddussssttttt. Glad to see so much activity thus far, keep it up and don't slack off on that guys. On that note, because of activity slowing down lately, Smackdown will now be four matches every week, so yes unfortunately that means people are going to get left off the card. Excited to get this bad boy put together and out for you guys to read, and it's only Tuesday!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
The preview has been updated to reflect the sweet new graphics that rawisrey made for Kevin Steen, Mark Henry, and Goooollllllddddussssttttt. Glad to see so much activity thus far, keep it up and don't slack off on that guys. On that note, because of activity slowing down lately, Smackdown will now be four matches every week, so yes unfortunately that means people are going to get left off the card. Excited to get this bad boy put together and out for you guys to read, and it's only Tuesday!

Dres I personally can't wait to read a match I have TT'd for, it feels like a millennium since I've been in a fed, lol, and it's only like.. umm.. less than a year! Seriously, I missed all of this.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright time to mark out as Smackdown begins fellas! The anticipated match between CliqueClacks and me... :mark:

- :mark: MY MATCH opens up Smackdown. Fuck yeah!

- Already early into the match I'm getting distracted, take them guys backstage ref!

- Now fucking Fale, what is this? C'mon ref! Do ya job!

- :mark: Now they're all down! STAY DOWN!

- Jesus fuck this match is awesome already! Yeah, I ain't going to give up just yet Devitt boy!

- That Fale wanker again, go away!

- Outsmarted ya! Yeah, I'm typing this from a markish fan style for once :p

- Bullet Club beating the hell outta me right now, this ain't nice!

- Someone needs to hologram this shit because here I am behind a computer marking the hell out!

- FOOT ON THE ROPES! :mark:

- Devitt kicking out of the Mic Check, BAH GAWD!

- DAT DOUBLE STOMP! JESUS!

- DAT DDT ONTO THE RING APRON! :mark: This is going to be the best match in 2014... HOLOGRAM THIS SHIT!

- Time limit? GTFO! I had that! There goes my material for next week!

- So now SCSA comes out and makes this a NO DQ, we're already fucked after that 30 minute brutality. Time for more war!

- Beating the living hell outta Fale & Anderson, YES!

- Devitt outta nowhere now.

- Devitt's trying to kill my damn face here!

- MOVED OUTTA DA WAY! KENNEDY WITH THAT ENERGY! :mark:

- THE HANDCUFFS :mark:

- KICKED OUT FROM THE TOP ROPE BLOODY SUNDAY! THIS MATCH STILL CONTINUES!

- BRAINBUSTERRRRRRRR!

- Kennedy not going for the pinfall but the ladder instead, shit's going down!

- HOLY SHIT! GREEN BAY PLUNGE OFF THE LADDER, WE BE DEAD!

- ANDERSON BREAKS IT UP, BAH GAWDDDDDDDD!

- Holy fuck, Devitt wins with a Reverse Bloody Sunday.

- I lost but I do not give a fuck at all. That there was match of the fucking year! Well done Clique on getting the win with all ya damn Bullet Club trying to kill me. We killed it this week and I'm glad we did, that match... I will never forget.

- STEEN HAS ARRIVED!

- AJ Styles still proving victorious with a strong win over Chris Masters.

- Great promo from Fauche, I really like his Sami Callihan.

- Easy squash, love the addition with Fandango saying he's the disappointment.

- Great promo from Goldust!

- Fandango getting that victory, still proving to be the man!

- Cody v. Goldust :mark: This will be a great TT session between both!

- Really short promo from Sabin & Joe, haven't seen much but it has potential.

- Morgan ends Booker's streak. What a match, CWalker is going to prove hard to stop.

- Great promo from Dres!

- Albo gets victorious and we'll see Morgan/MVP! Another stellar match that's been made!

- Great closure.

What a way to begin Smackdown for 2014, I legit marked so hard for my match and may have over-done myself. But damn @Natlav I fucking love you for writing the best match I've witnessed ever.​

This is what I look for in comments each week. Thank you for going above and beyond and not leaving your usual self-focused short sentence.

Oh & fuck you to whoever put in that picture of Anderson Silva, right when I got that picture out of my head, boom.

I'm the one to blame for that one. It was topical and relevant so I used it.

Great show homies! I'm consistently blown away by the effort you writers put into this show. Easily one of the most well written e-fed shows I've been a part of. natlav, that Devitt / Kennedy match is off the chain, and Dresdon, I get so stoked every time you write my stuff cause its so obvious your incorporate promos and tts and work with the characters me and the other dudes are working on. Hoov, also top notch, stoked to team with you gets the win this week. Whoever took Steen before I could is somebody I wanna punch the face of, but good on them I guess, hope they do well and all that junk. Top of the card is a scary place to be if you're trying to get them wins, especially with Morgan at the tip top. Quality stuff from everyone who came out this week, all others can chew it.

Much appreciated man, much like Bumout's MDDD in the Anarchy days, your team inspires me to step my game up and deliver things I feel that you'll enjoy.

Another very good edition of Smackdown this week fellas. Glad to see the show focus on individual storylines. Not a lot of Stone Cold this week which despite how well he's played, is a good thing. Happy to see Andrew and CliqueClacks get the big match they deserved. I loved seeing all the interference. Makes me miss the days when Natlav wrote my Mexicool matches. Speaking of myself, I had planned to pick up Steen when I retired Ambrose or when I got done doing all my ideas for the Mexicools but now someone else has picked him up. I thought it was Fauche but I guess it's not since he didn't take Brodie's place. I liked the beat down at the end where Sami referenced his previous promo before they got beat up, rightfully so, by Fandango and EC3. Totally forgot to do a promo this week but I'll have one for next weeks show. I like that a portrait of Ethan just so happened to be underneath the ring haha.

I enjoyed my match as well. I could just image how over sexualized that match could have been but I'm glad it was more subtle. Looking forward to the 6 man tag next week. I thought Morgan/Booker was a bit short though. I was a bit surprised to see MVP get the win after how things went down at Starrcade but it should be a great thread. Once again, great Smackdown blue team.

Yeah I took the hint on that one. It hurt that people were saying, "Too much Austin, too much Austin" because I took it personally but Chase and the other members of Staff made me realize that you aren't saying you dislike Austin, you just don't want him shoved down your throats in every segment.

As for the Ethan portrait, I was thinking which weapons would be most character appropriate and that's what I came up with. Note that he was careful not to destroy his likeness. lol

Reactions: Andrew

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
maxresdefault.jpg

Ethan Carter The Third is pacing back and forth backstage as Dixie is trying to calm him down. Meanwhile, Fandango is looking at himself in a mirror

EC3: Can you believe this? How can they do this to us!? I was this close to winning the Royal Rumble last year and now that we're on an unstoppable roll, They decide to not put us in a match. Instead they'll probably make us fight that crow wannabe and Hillbilly Jim's son! And for what? Just to delay us fron the inevitable again? We deserve more gold around our waists! Who do I need to talk to in order to get what I want!

Dixie Carter: Ethan sweetie, relax. Your aunt Dixie is on it. I got word from the higher ups that they're doing this to protect you.

EC3: Protect us? Dixie, we're undefeated. Not one single person has been able to get our shoulders down for a three count. It's been months for me and almost a year for Fandango. How is not letting us achieve what so few have done protecting us?
Fandango: It's because they're jealous.

Ethan looks over to Fandango who is still looking in the mirror but is also now speaking.

Dixie Carter: He's right Ethan. All of those people want to be you.

Fandango: Think about it Ethan. Every single one of those men entering the Royal Rumble wants what we have and I'm not talking about our World Tag Team Championships. They want glory and honor, the kind we have. The last time I competed in a battle royal, three hoodlums jumped me and then ran away to RAW only to get fired shortly after. When you're at the top, everyone wants to see you fall. They would have done everything they could to not only eliminate us from that rumble, but they would have tried to end our careers. 28 vs 2 isn't a good chance for anyone even if we are who we are. Don't worry. Come WrestleMania, we'll be fighting for the UWF International Championship.

Ethan nods approvingly as Fandango is still looking in the mirror as Smackdown officially goes live.

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

The Smackdown logo appears on the screen and all of the fans in the arena can be heard collectively cheering at the top of their lungs as the logo gradually fades out until the screen is pitch black. After holding on pitch black for a moment, the camera pans to the arena where the opening bells of the Smackdown theme can be heard ringing throughout the arena.

"For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica is that theme and as the camera pans around the arena at all the fans cheering and waving their signs about, several of them seated in various locations can be seen headbanging and in one area, there's a mosh pit going on. The camera finishes it's scanning of the arena as it pans over to the stage where the pyro goes off to add to the excitement already in the arena.

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

As the pyro concludes, the camera pans to the announce table where, as always, the voices of Saturday nights, Taz, Joey Styles, and Jerry "The King" Lawler, are seated together, ready to call the action.

jerry-lawler.jpg

Joey Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of Smackdown! I'm Joey Styles...

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Tazz: And I'm the "Human Broadcast Machine", Tazz, completely used to the fact that we're now in a whole different yea'.

Joey Styles: That's good, because I wouldn't want you or anyone else to miss the great action we've got on tap. In tag team action, the T.I.O.C., Sami Callihan will team up with the "Bizarre One" Goldust to take on the World Tag Team Champions, Fandango and EC3, and Goldust's Royal Rumble opponent and younger brother, Cody Rhodes.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: After last week's respective assaults, Goldust and the T.I.O.C. certainly have to be itching to get their hands on Rhodes and Fandango. That one's going to be brutal.

Tazz: Speakin' a' brutal, the hard-hitting, no-nonsense toughest C.O.F. in the you double you eff is going to be in action when Shock Boy takes on the highly impressive Prince Devitt.

Joey Styles: Let's see if the Bullet Club can stay out of the way this week.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And in our main event, Mr. Kennedy better hope he stayed on his game because he's getting his Hardcore Championship rematch tonight.

Tazz: But in our first match of the night, it's debuts galore as Kevin Steen takes on Mark Henry and the returning Chris Sabin in triple threat action.

ChrisS_zpsc20251b4.png

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee calls for the bell and this one gets underway. Sabin wastes no time in starting the action and goes right away for Mark Henry. Sabin begins hammering away on him with a flurry of right hands. Eventually, Henry merely shoves Sabin clear across the ring. Sabin's head hits the bottom turnbuckle as he falls. Henry has little time to celebrate as Steen comes in and starts clubbing Henry in the back. He then grabs Henry and shoves him shoulder-first into the ring post. Henry then falls to the mat, grabbing at his shoulder.

Styles: Kevin Steen was just ruthless there.

Tazz: The kid's got no remorse, Joe. He reminds me of me.

The King: You two definitely have one similarity, your weight problems.

Steen looks proud of himself but he gets little time to celebrate because, as he turns around, Sabin blasts him with a running dropkick. Steen hits the mat and Sabin starts hammering away at his skull. The referee tries to separate the two but to no avail.

Styles: Chris Sabin exhibiting a roughness we have not seen in a long time.

As Sabin stops punching Steen, Henry is up and grabs Sabin by the hair. He drags Sabin up to his feet and picks him up in a bear hug. Sabin tries to escape but Henry is just too powerful. He violently swings Sabin back and forth, trying to apply as much pressure as he can. Sabin's struggling soon dies down and Sabin starts to pass out. The referee then checks his arm.

1 fall....

Tazz: Man, you can't evah count out big Mark Henry!

2 fall....

The King: This match could be over quicker than it begun!

As Sabin's arm goes down for a third time, the "Motor City Machinegun" springs back to life and rallies the crowd behind him. He then starts punching Mark in the head, trying everything he can to loosen Henry's grip. Nothing is working, however, and Henry continues to apply pressure. Then, out of nowhere, Steen hits Henry in the knees with a shoulder block and knocks him down, simultaneously freeing Sabin. Steen then keeps stomping away at Henry to keep him down. Then, Steen picks Sabin up and drives him into the corner. Steen keeps hitting shoulder blocks into Sabin's midesection, trying to wear him down. Steen then gives Sabin a hard whip into the opposite corner. Sabin's back collides with the corner and the force knocks him to the mat.

Styles: An impressive showing in his UWF Debut from Kevin Steen!

Tazz: Not for nothin', but I see big things in this young man's future!

The King: I see something in his future as well. Yeah, after 9pm he can order himself a Munchie Meal from Jack in the Box!

Steen then looks over at Henry who is starting to get to his feet. He attempts to whip Henry into the ropes but Mark counters and sends Steen into the ropes. As he comes back, Mark levels Steen with a clothesline. Henry then goes for the cover.

Sabin interrupts the pinfall. He kicks Henry in the back, getting his attention. Henry stands up and grabs Sabin by the throat and midsection and lifts him high above his head. As he goes to throw him down, Sabin latches onto Henry's head and hits a headscissors takedown onto the "World's Strongest Man" and sends him down to the mat as the crowd cheers.

Styles: Chris Sabin just took down Mark Henry!

Henry gets back to his feet and charges at Sabin, going for another clothesline. Sabin ducks the attempt and instead springboards off the second rope and hits a moonsault onto Henry and knocks him down again.

Tazz: Where'd dat come from?!

Sabin then hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: So close but no cigar.

Henry kicks out with a vengeance. As he kicks out, he throws Sabin into the air and Sabin lands on his face on the mat. Henry gets to his feet only to be bombarded by a series of right hands by Kevin Steen. Henry shoves him away but that only grants him somuch of a breather before Steen is back at it. He hits Henry with a dropkick to the right shin, knocking Henry down to one knee. Steen then uses this and hits Henry with a DDT. Steen then covers Henry.

NO! Sabin interrupts the pin once more. Sabin grabs Steen up to his feet and throws him into the corner. As Sabin charges, Steen gets an elbow up and blasts Sabin in the face. Sabin stumbles back and Steen scales the top rope.

Styles: What is Steen thinking here?

Tazz: It don't look good, Joe!

The King: Not for Chris Sabin or Mark Henry!

Steen makes it to the top but does so rather slowly, allowing Sabin a chance to breathe. Sabin then makes a choice and throws himself into the ropes and knocks Steen down from a standing position into a sitting position. Steen, however, lands on the top turnbuckle and ends up getting racked. The crowd pops at this.

Styles: That's gotta hurt!

Tazz: Take it from somebody who's been dere, it does!

The King: Can't say I've ever been there myself but take his word for it, Styles!

Sabin then hops onto the outside apron and scales the same turnbuckle. Steen is sitting in pain on the turnbuckle, leaving himself vulnerable. Sabin then rolls over Steen and ends up hitting him witha turnbuckle powerbomb!

Styles: Chris Sabin just powerbombed.....Kevin Steen?!

Steen hits hard on the mat and Sabin goes for the cover once again.

Tazz: Oh no, Chris Sabin's 'bout tah do it!

Henry saves the match and kicks Sabin in the skull with his massive boot.

The King: But never count out the "World's Strongest Man".

Henry then grabs Sabin up by the scruff of his neck and tosses him into the ropes. As he comes back, Henry hits him with a big body splash. Sabin goes flying across the ring. Henry then grabs Sabin and sets him up for a World's Strongest Slam. As he does, Steen is back up and is yelling "JOIN ME, MARK! JOIN ME!" Henry then plants Sabin with the World's Strongest Slam.

Styles: Is this a sign?

Tazz: Is Mark Henry who Kevin Steen was talkin' 'bout last week?

The King: It sure seems like it, Tazz!

Henry then gets to his feet and slowly walks over towards Steen. Steen has his arms spread out wide about to hug Henry. As he hugs the big man, Henry quickly grabs Steen and hits him with the World's Strongest Slam as well! Henry then covers Steen.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, MARK HENRY!!!

MarkHenry8_display_image.jpg

Styles: Well, so much for that alliance!

Tazz: If it ain't Henry, then who's gonna join Kevin Steen?

The King: I'm not sure but, for now, we know for sure that it isn't Mark Henry.

Henry then celebrates as both Sabin and Steen roll out of the ring. We are then taken to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE-OMG-Chris-Masters-300x168_zpseab8cc63.png

As Smackdown continues, Chris Masters pops up on the screen with Layla by his side.

Chris Masters
So next week is one of the biggest days of not only my life but the life of my love. Layla and I are in a deep love to the point to where if anybody layed they're hand on her, they'd have to live without that hand for the rest of their lives. Words can't describe my love for her. When she smiles during my matches, it pushes me to get back up and be the best I can possibly be just for her. She's light to my sun and I just simply can't live without her. She's the final piece that I need to be the "Masterpiece". I need you all to realize that when we get married next week on Smackdown, It'll mean the world to us that you show the respect that we deserve by sitting your asses down and have tears of joy. This is bigger than Kate and Prince Charles. This is going to be the day when nations come together for one day just to see that final kiss that seals the deal of Mrs. and Mr. Masters.

Now not only will I be marrying the greatest woman on the face of this planet because together we are trully the powercouple of the UWF but, I will also be winning the Royal Rumble Match. Obviously nobody wants to help me out when it comes to throwing AJ Styles over the top rope. So I will simply put it in my own hands to not only eliminate AJ Styles but eliminate everybody else as well. For years now they've underutilized me and underestimated me. No longer will I be under the rest. I will rise above everybody else because it's my destiny. I've gotten the muscles I have now without injecting myself with drugs, I've worked my ass off and I am gonna use it all to my advantage. The one match where strength actually matters. All I got to do is throw you ragdolls over that top rope to get the victory that I need. If it takes leaving that ring a bloody mess then so be it. As long as I leave with my life long dream achieved and my wife along my side then I'll be happy and on my way to Wrestlemania.

Chris gives off a cocky smile while Layla begins to speak.

Layla
So it's pretty obvious that he has the attitude he needs to win this match. And I have complete faith in my man. But, this is a fair warning for all participants in this match, don't bite off more than you can chew because you'll choke and die right there on the spot. He's a mean machine willing to do whatever it takes to win. He fights his whole life for moments like this and if he manages to get the win then his career is defined and ready to add on the biggest accomplishments to his legacy. A legacy that's slowly been building up for years now but winning the Royal Rumble will give him the boost he needs.

Chris
And as for the wedding. This is a fair warning to the entire Smackdown Roster. If anybody....ANYBODY interuppts the wedding in a negative manner, I will ruin you. I'll rip your head off and send it to your wife into the mail with mine and Layla's autograph on it. We earned this time to be ourselves and show our love for eachother by promising to be together forever. The last thing we need is a distraction. So stay out of our way.

Chris leaves the scene with Layla following close behind to end the segment.

We go backstage where the cameras catch up with Shark Boy on his way out to ringside for his match with Prince Devitt.

sharkcunt-o_zps2f018dd7.gif

Interviewer: Shark Boy, Shark Boy!, what's your thoughts on your match with Prince Devitt coming up?

Shark Boy: Well I'll tell ya somethin', I ain't thinkin' about a whole damn lot more than whippin' some bass right 'bout now, so if you'd kindly get the hell out of the way, I can get to the ring, start stompin' mudholes, start throwin' out Chummer's and show the whole damn Bullet Club that Shark Boy ain't nothin' to be laughed at.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on the Bullet Club, do they give Prince Devitt and advantage here tonight?

Shark Boy: Damn sure they do. I don't even know how many of them there is, he's got Karl Anderson, he's got Bad Luck Fale and I don't know who else. But I'll tell ya somethin', if that sorry sumbitch thinks that's gon' intimidate Shark Boy well then he's swimmin' up the wrong end of the reef. The fishin' line is this, Prince Devitt and Shark Boy are goin' toe to toe, one on one and they're gonna beat the shell out of each other and I promise you right now that Shark Boy's gon' be walkin' out of this arena with another scratch in the win column.

Interviewer: Are you worried that Bullet Club could get involved in this match before that can happen?

Shark Boy: Would I tell you if I was?, shell no, fact of the matter is this, Shark Boy's a guy that normally works on his own, he's the lone shark of UWF, but sometimes sharks like to swim in schools... and if Bullet Club decide to get involved?, well then I'm sure someone will step up to the plate.

Interviewer: How sure are you, I mean you aren't known to befriend many of the UWF staff or superstars, how can you be sure you'll have back-up should Bullet Club interfere?

Shark Boy stops and his eyes suggest he's smiling

Shark Boy: I'm pretty damn sure.

Shark Boy then walks past the camera man towards the curtain.

Devitt_zps941d3bdd.png
Vs
Shark_zps4128bfac.png

DING!

DING!

DING!

As the bell sounds, Shark Boy looks around as Bad Luck Fale and Karl Anderson are both on the apron. Shark Boy looks at the referee and tells them to remove them from ringside, as the referee goes to do so Devitt attacks from behind with a lariat. Devitt then picks Shark Boy up to his feet before delivering an Irish-whip as the referee turns back to the action forgetting about Fale and Anderson. Shark Boy springs back towards Devitt as Devitt jumps up and connects with a dropkick. Devitt quickly goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Styles: Devitt trying to end this one early!

Devitt once again gets to his feet as he grabs Shark Boy and begins with multiple punches but soon enough Shark Boy is able to counter immediately after the fourth punch as Shark Boy ducks that very right hook and gets behind Prince Devitt. Shark Boy then quickly puts Devitt in a wrist-lock as Devitt rolls on the mat as he tries to counter out of it but as Devitt rolls and turns he's met with Shark Boy's right foot crushing into his chest as Devitt hits the mat hard. Shark Boy is gaining the quick momentum here as Devitt is in a seated position as Shark Boy looks for a kick to the face but Devitt counters with a roll-up but Devitt quickly lets go as he gets to his feet and immediately kicks Shark Boy in the head as Devitt wraps his arm around him and lifts him up in a vertical suplex position as Shark Boy connects with a knee-strike to the head making Devitt lose his balance as Shark Boy gets back to his feet as Shark Boy has Devitt in the position for the "Chummer" but Devitt charges him towards the corner turnbuckle but Shark Boy quickly counters from hitting the corner turnbuckle as Shark Boy uses the turnbuckle pad to leap himself up onto the top rope. Devitt however is a quick thinker and stops before hitting the turnbuckles, Devitt then jumps onto the second rope as he grabs Shark Boy from behind and connects with a huge Avalanche Back to Belly Suplex!

Tazz: Oh man! What a suplex!

The King: Devitt is taking control of this match!

Devitt gets to his feet as he quickly locks in the Ankle Lock but Shark Boy gets to the ropes. Karl Anderson is quite furious as he gets up onto the apron to distract the referee as Bad Luck Fale slides into the ring while the referee isn't looking as Bad Luck Fale grabs Shark Boy and sets him up for the Crucifix Powerbomb but Shark Boy is able to backslide as Bad Luck Fale and Devitt turn around and are met with the "Chummer"! The referee turns around as Shark Boy immediately goes for the pinfall.

Karl Anderson drags the referee out of the ring!

Styles: Oh now come on!

Karl Anderson begins arguing with the referee as the referee decides that Karl Anderson is to be removed from ringside! Bad Luck Fale manages to get to his feet as he sees both Karl Anderson and the referee arguing. The referee then slides back into the ring and tells Bad Luck Fale that he's also removed from ringside! Devitt gets to his feet as he is in shock as Shark Boy is by the corner turnbuckle laughing. Devitt tells Anderson and Fale to go backstage as he will be fine, Shark Boy is waiting right behind Devitt as Devitt turns around to be met with a kick to the abdomen section as Shark Boy looks for the "Chummer" but Devitt pushes him out of the way before grabbing him and delivering an Irish-Whip so hard to the corner turnbuckle that it's allowed Shark Boy to be seated by the corner turnbuckle. Devitt then uses his hand and pretends it's a gun as he points it towards Shark Boy as Devitt charges hard with a huge dropkick but Shark Boy slides out of the ring just in time!

Tazz: Smart move by Sharky dere!

Shark Boy then jumps up on the apron as he then uses the top rope to elevate himself over as he drops with a huge leg drop on Devitt. Shark Boy then gets up to the top rope as he awaits for Devitt to get to his feet as Devitt is moving quite groggily. Shark Boy then leaps off with a diving crossbody but Devitt manages to side-step as Shark Boy crashes to the mat. Devitt then grabs Shark Boy as Devitt goes for the " Reverse Bloody Sunday" but Shark Boy somehow counters and is able to connect with the Chummer! However Devitt has slid out of the ring!

The King: Devitt may be new around here but he's proving that he's been around the block a few times!

Shark Boy then gets to his feet as he goes onto the top rope as Devitt gets to his feet as quick as possible as Devitt leaps onto the apron before stepping onto the second ropes followed by the top rope as Devitt then delivers a monstrous frankensteiner to the outside as Shark Boy comes crashing on the floor as Devitt lands on top of him. The referee looks at both men who look to be completely out of it.

Devitt manages to get on one knee.

Styles: Can Devitt put Shark Boy away?

Tazz: It's lookin' dat way, Joe!

The King: Look!

Shark Boy manages to get up holding the steel post to get to his feet. Devitt then slides back in the ring and slides out immediately as he charges at Shark Boy with a lariat but Shark Boy ducks in time as Devitt hits the steel post hard. Shark Boy then rolls Devitt back into the ring as Shark Boy goes to the top rope once again. Devitt then goes towards Shark Boy as Shark Boy does a headlock wrench but Devitt escapes as Devitt climbs up to the top rope as both men are standing on the top turnbuckle as Devitt is able to step back down to the second ropes as Devitt delivers a quick dick-punch to Shark Boy but the referee thinks it's a punch to the abdomen section as Devitt then lifts Shark Boy up in a Fireman's Carry position as Devitt leaps off looking to connect with the Prince's Throne but Shark Boy backslides and flips Devitt over as Shark Boy has Devitt in a roll-up position as Shark Boy pins Devitt.

3!

Winner by roll-up pin, SHARK BOY! 11:43

Styles: Shark Boy did it!

Tazz: What a match!

The King: Shark Boy didn't need back-up after all!

As King finishes that statement, Fale and Anderson enter the ring and join Devitt. They then look to surround Shark Boy but, before anything can happen, from the right side of the ring, a commotion begins in the crowd. After a few moments, the revelation is clear and former iMPACT superstar Grado hops the barricade and slides into the ring and stands side-by-side with Shark Boy.

Styles: It's Grado!

Tazz: Oh, snap!

The King: But, guys, they're still out-numbered!

Just at that moment, there's another big commotion from the left side of the ring. After close inspection, we then see former UCW superstar Paul Burchill in the audience. He then hops the barricade as well and slides into the ring, standing tall with Shark Boy and Grado.

Styles: As JR would say over on RAW, "business is about to pick up!"

Tazz: Shark Boy had backup all along!

The King: This is one of the oddest sights I have ever seen! A Shark, a Pirate and a Scotsman!

Devitt and the Bullet Club slowly start backing up out of the ring. They then start walking up the ramp yelling "THIS ISN'T OVER!" Shark Boy demands a microphone and begins speaking.

SHARKBOY.jpg

Shark Boy: Listen to me, you three sorry sons of bitches, you just done got your bass whooped by the three men who are gon' be raisin' shell like never before here on Smackdown. I said I had some contacts, I said I'd have some back up of my own tonight and here they are. Fishin' line is this, Shark Boy's done gettin' his bass whooped by no-marks like Prince Devitt and Cody Rhodes. He's done bein' the whippin' boy for the next big hit that comes along every couple o' weeks. That's why Shark Boy decided when he was back home in the tank drinkin' some fine, cold American beers, that what he needed were some reliable wingmen. Or finmen, whatever. And that's why Shark Boy got two guys who he knows well, one guy I saw raisin' shell way back in the day on UCW Smackdown, a god damn pirate, 'The Shellraiser of The High Seas' Paul Burchill. And then Shark Boy saw this goofy bastard sittin' around backstage and thought to himself, two ain't gon' do it, and that's why I decided to bring Grado back out of inactivity... again, and now we stand here a team of shell raisin', bass whippin' rejects ready to open up a major can of bass whip.

Paul Birchall takes to the microphone and hops onto the top turnbuckle

paul_burchill1.jpg

Paul Burchill: That's right matey, Shark Boy signalled from the Shark Tank and I knew it was time to come back. I've been sitting on my arse now for far too long and the itch to man the deck and get back into what I love... which just happens to be scrubbin' the deck of any landlubbers that look at me the wrong way... and drinking... it got too much. So when my good friend here Shark Boy signaled, I knew it was time to come back and fight by his side to form one of the most notirious swashbucklin' crews ever assembled to sail the salty seas of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and I assure ya all that we will take great pleasure in watching all the renegades, scoundrels and scalliwags who try to test our mettle walk the plank one... by.... one , YAARRRGHH

Grado takes now to the microphone.

GRADOCROWD.jpg

Grado: IT'S YERSELF!... I'm gonnae be honest, I've not got a scoobie why I'm here. But I'll tell ye whit, I've had opportunity after opportunity swept fae under my feet here in UWF. I've been brought in only to be drafted and benched, then there was a restart and I got papped oot on my arse again after bein' mentored by Dusty Rhodes. Well guess whit UWF board, I'm no longer willing to be sittin' backstage, most likely at catering, and no wrestling. I'm here to wrestle, I'm here to fight, I'm here to entertain these fans and Shark Boy's gave me the opportunity to do just that, and I'll no let him down. As far as I'm concerned and I'm sure the Captain's the same, if ye mess wae Shark Boy from now on, ye mess wae us.

Shark Boy gets back on the microphone.

Shark Boy: Damn straight son, and if ya mess with one of my boys well then yer messin' with all of us. Because we're a pack, we're the new tribe in UWF, we look out for each other because we're done bein' beat up and thrown back on the damn scrap heap. What yer lookin' at right now is the three men who are gon' change UWF history, yer lookin' at 'Scotland's Favourite Son' Grado and Captain Paul Burchill, and unless I've gone through any drastic changes, yer lookin' at the resident 'Shellraiser' here on Smackdown, Shark Boy!. And together?... we are the Council of Underwater and Nomadic Talent. C.U.N.T. for short, and if you think you got a chance to take us, I say bring it because we're plannin' on tearin' everythin' on Smackdown to pieces and raisin' as much shell, causin' as much chaos, whippin' as much bass and drinkin' as much beer, rum and... Buckfast as humanly possible and THAT'S THE FISHIN' LIIIINE... 'COS SHARK BOY AND THE C.U.N.T. SAID SO!

Shark Boy drops the mic and heads for the top rope, his new teammates, Paul Birchall and Grado head to the other corners to celebrate their arrival to Smackdown, the crowd are right behind them with some small 'CUNT!,CUNT!,CUNT!,CUNT!' chants breaking out. Shark Boy is tossed some beers by the ring crew and he and his own crew down a few beers before we go to a commercial break

clam-juice_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

COMMERCIAL TWO

The crowd erupts as CM Punk comes out from the back. Punk looks to the crowd and shakes his head. Punk continues to head to the ring with his hood of his hoodie over his head

Joey Styles: It has been a rough several months for, CM Punk. What does he have to say here tonight.

Taz: Yeah, Joey, you hit it there. CM Punk has just not been the same person. Last year at this time, CM Punk was untouchable and he needs something to get him going

Jerry Lawler: But where is, Colt Cabana?

CM Punk is in the ring with a microphone at hand

CM Punk: Well as you can see, Colt Cabana is not here tonight.
The crowd boos

CM Punk: I know, it sucks! But those boos are going to get even louder because, Colt Cabana has decided to leave the UWF. It just hasn't turned out the way we thought it was going to turn out when he came to the UWF. We expected to turn around the tag team division seeing as we're best of friends and we been down that road before. The thing is that was a long time ago when we came up through the ranking together in the independent circle. We dominated as a tag team. But now over the years, I've been by myself without anyone. We tried it and it failed. Going 0 for 3 as a team was not what was suppose to happen. Hell we even had ourselves a tag team title match and we flat out blew it. I blew it for, Colt Cabana, as I haven't been myself lately.

Punk just shakes his head in frustration over himself

CM Punk: I'm not sure what's wrong with me. This time last year I was dominating Anarchy. I was untouchable and people feared facing me. Now, I am just some open card nobody that let's people push me over. Maybe I am just tired of all the changes I have done over the last several months. I mean this is my fifth show in six months. I just can't seem to settle. The first half of 2013 it was the year of, CM Punk. The second half to now has been as worse of a decline than the, Houston Texans football team.

The crowd laughs as we know Punk is a Chicago guy

CM Punk: I'm trying to be serious here, but you guys are all laughing. I'm not trying to make jokes out here right now. I owned this company last year. I was the top wrestler in the company. No, in all of the business I was. I was a two-time International/NXT World Champion and then it all went wrong. And here I am tonight, complaining. This isn't, CM Punk. This is some second rated talent who cries about not getting what he wants and eventually becomes a curtain jerker. Well I am not going to become that person. I am not going to go from up here at the tallest pedestal to the bottom where no one comes back from. You know, I may not even belong in the independent circle. Colt Cabana might have done a smart thing. He probably knew I would drag him and his career down the shitter. This is all shit.
The crowd tries to get behind Punk as they start up a chant with his name "CM PUNK" but it is to no prevail

CM Punk: I look at, Taz. I look at, Joey. I look at, King and I have known them for a long time each. They know something isn't right. I am not even in the Royal Rumble. I would like for my name to be included because I know if I am given a spot that I would shock them all and go on to win it. But maybe it just isn't my time to do that and that I should take some time off. With that said, I think I need to..........
A familiar tune hits

he crowd erupts as AJ Lee comes out from the back. AJ skips all the way to ringside and skips around the ring before entering it

Jerry Lawler: AJ Lee is here, on Smackdown!

Taz: This is unbelievable!

Joey Styles: I think this is the last person that, CM Punk thought he would see here tonight.

AJ is inside the ring and has a microphone at hand

AJ Lee: Surprised to see me, Punk?

CM Punk nods his head

AJ Lee: Well don't be. I have been watching you over the last several months and I have watched your career sink faster than the Titanic did.

The crowd boos at that reference

AJ Lee: You are not the same man that I once knew. The, CM Punk that I knew was this ruthless raw talent that didn't care what these people thought about him. The, CM Punk I knew didn't care about what the authority or management thought of him. No, the, CM Punk that I knew just went out there and was the best in the world. That, CM Punk was the best wrestler of all time. He just went out there and did his job and was best at it. That, CM Punk was a two-time World Champion last year and then he got lazy. You did, Punk, you got lazy. You thought it all should of been yours and that you didn't need to earn. You would quit one show and move to the other before the UWF Staff said enough was enough and that if you moved one more time, you were finished. Wake up!!

AJ slaps CM Punk in the face. Punk puts his left hand on his cheek and looks at AJ with a pissed off look

AJ Lee: You should be ashamed of yourself. You care so much about what these people want out of you that you lost your way. You have gotten soft and that's why your career is the way it is. Look what is happening on Raw, you have a second/third at best rated wrestler trying to win the World Title in a big boy division. But then you look over here at Smackdown and I see the former best in the world, CM Punk on the bottom of the pit and can barley get a match on the show. Something isn't right with that picture. You know what I see before me, someone who is washed up!

The crowd let's out a loud "WHOA"

AJ Lee: You keep this going with all these fans who love you so much and want them to be your hero, then you're career is just going to keep on plummeting and you'll be the only one to blame for it. These fans don't care about you at all. They turn on you like an old shirt in the closet. They were pumped about you and Colt Cabana joining forces, but then when you started losing, they stopped caring about you. And that reception you got when you came out proved that. But luckily for you, sweetie, I am here to save you. Let me help you get back your way. Let me help you get a spot in the Royal Rumble match. And if I can't help you get that spot, then we make sure that the entire UWF knows who you really are and that's the best in the whole damn world! It's us against them, Punk, and that's the way it needs to be! Join me!
AJ puts her hand out for Punk to shake it. Punk looks to the crowd and shakes his head as the crowd is screaming the "no" version of Daniel Bryan "NO, NO, NO". Punk looks down and shakes AJ's hand as the crowd boos. AJ then kisses Punk on the cheek

AJ Lee: You made the best choice possible and there will be big things happening for you in the near future!

AJ's music blasts as the crowd is still in shock over what just happened. The two leave the ring together. AJ is all smiles while Punk keeps his head down as he heads to the back arm to arm with AJ.

& VS. &

Ding! Ding! Ding!

TIOC and Ethan Carter III & Fandango are in the ring together, exchanging a few not-so-friendly words with each other but Goldust and Rhodes both try and go at each other, the teams are trying to separate the Rhodes brothers away from each other. It is decided that Sami Callihan and Fandango are both starting off the match as they approach each other. Fandango makes a remark to Callihan but Callihan replies back with a nasty insult. Fandango looks to be insulted from it and goes for a punch but Callihan catches it and shoves Fandango to his corner. Cody Rhodes seizes his golden opportunity and makes the blind tag and enters the ring, leaving Fandango in a state of annoyance. Rhodes holds out his arms while facing Goldust, telling him to bring it on. He then sees the cold stare from Brodie Lee as he raises his hand, holding out two fingers and a thumb up to Brodie Lee like an invisible gun. Rhodes then points the invisible gun to Callihan and goes to shoot it but Callihan has had enough with Rhodes's crap and rams him to the heel corner and hits some shoulder thrusts to Rhodes. Sami backs up and witnesses as the crowd is on their feet for the potential future tag team champ. Ethan Carter makes a blind tag to the ring and goes after Callihan but misses the clothesline and Callihan lands some punches to Carter, then takes him down with sitout body slam to the ground!
Styles: Such power from Sami Callihan! It's no wonder why he's a fan favourite folks!

Tazz: If you think that Sami Callihan has power then wait until Brodie Lee gets in the ring! Aha!

Ethan Carter manages to get away from Sami Callihan and goes to tag in his tag partner Fandango but Rhodes makes the tag instead and slips in the ring. Callihan is rising to his feet but Rhodes attacks the leg with some stomps, then hits an uppercut to Callihan as he's leaning on the ropes now. Rhodes whips Callihan to the opposite corner, Callhan dodges a clothesline from Rhodes and ends up taking him down with a shoulder block. Rhodes is back up but Callihan hits another shoulder block. Callihan goes for yet another charge but Rhodes hits a back elbow to the face, then a dropkick that sends Callihan to the corner. Rhodes goes for a charge to the corner but Callihan executes a drop toe hold which causes Rhodes to crash face first onto the middle turnbuckle. Callihan brings up Rhodes to his feet and goes for a saito suplex but Rhodes flips onto his feet and clubs Callihan on the back. Rhodes has a sly smile on his face as he picks up Callihan goes for a body slam but Callihan escapes it and takes down Rhodes with an inverted DDT! Rhodes is down as Callihan drags Rhodes to his corner and surprisenly tags in Goldust into the match! Goldust enters the ring but Rhodes breaks free from Callihan's grip and slides to his corner, tagging in Fandango in the match!
King: Smart strategy from Cody Rhodes! He has to save up his energy for the Royal Rumble after all!

Styles: There's no strategy involved King, Cody Rhodes doesn't want to be in the ring with Goldust. Plain and simple!

Fandango gives Rhodes the evil eye before entering the ring with Goldust. Goldust hasn't forgotten his loss against Fandango but he's more concerned with getting his hands on Cody Rhodes. Rhodes is mocking him at the corner but Goldust isn't buying it, but he is however distracted as Fandango approaches him and hits some punches to the head of Goldust. Goldust backs up after each shot and Fandango kicks Goldust in the head. Goldust backs up to the ropes and Fandango proceeds to beat down Goldust there, then throws him at the ropes. Fandango bends down for a back body drop but Goldust drops down and hits an uppercut to Fandango! Fandango backs away as he runs up to Fandango and ducks a clothesline, then takes him down with a neckbreaker! Fandango rolls away from Goldust but Goldust drags Fandango towards his corner and tags in Sami Callihan in the match! Callihan enters the ring and is ready to kick some ass as he hits some mad stomps onto Fandango, annoyed at the assault from last week and the awful words said to him the past couple of nights. Fandango is up but Callihan kicks him in the midsection, Goldust then joins Callihan and they hit a double DDT onto Fandango!

Tazz: Nice teamwork from Callihan and Goldust! Callihan seems to have that special ability were he can team up with just about anybody!

Sami Callihan brings up Fandango to his feet and gives him a hard look, telling him that he's going to wipe the floor with Fandango's new haircut. Fandango looks worried as Callihan headbutts Fandango in the face, then hits a flapjack onto Fandango. Fandango rolls out of the ring and Ethan Carter tries to give him a prep talk, but Callihan comes running down and hits the suicide dive onto both Carter and Fandango! The fans cheer as the World Tag Team Champs are down but all Callihan wants is Fandango, who is thrown in the ring. Callihan enters the ring and hits the snapmere onto Fandango, then bounces off the ropes nearby and hits the low lariot onto Fandango! Fandango is in a daze after that big impact hit, Callihan knows this and brings Fandango to his feet. Fandango doesn't know where he is until Callihan knees Fandango in the gut, then takes him down with a sitout powerbomb! Fandango is down from that and Callihan reaches for his corner but Fandango has Callihan's foot still, Callihan boots Fandango in the face and tags in his TIOC partner Brodie Lee into the match! Fandango backs up as Lee casually stalks into the ring and tags in Ethan Carter into the match. Both World Tag Team Champs confront the big man, then kicks him in the gut as they try to go for a double suplex but Lee stops them and ends up taking them both down with a suplex using his sheer power!

Styles: Wow what power!

Tazz: See I told ya! This guy Brodie Lee is a tank!

Fandango rolls out of the ring and Ethan Carter III tries to follow but Brodie Lee has Carter by the foot and drags him away from the ropes, much against the pleas of Carter. Carter tries to boot Lee in the gut but that only silently pisses off Lee as he picks up Carter and tosses him to the corner like a rag doll, then runs up to him and hits a body avalanche. Lee then walks Carter to the opposite corner there and chucks him to the turnbuckles there and hits another devesating body avalanche onto Carter! Carter is looking really confused as he groggily walks up to Lee but Lee takes down Carter with a vertical suplex! Fandango is on the apron again yelling at Lee but Lee chucks him inside the ring and here comes Callihan hitting some stomsp to Fandango. Lee lifts up Fandango by his shoulders while Callihan and Lee both hit a body avalanche onto Fandango, crushing him between TIOC's weight! Fandango is thrown out of the ring and Callihan is forced back to his corner as Lee tries to pick up Carter but Carter rakes the eye of Lee and goes to make a tag to Rhodes, but Rhodes bails from the ring before the tag can be made!

Styles: Oh come on Cody!

Tazz: Cody's being smart Joey, I mean who would want to be in the ring with Brodie Lee when he's angry?

Brodie Lee doesn't appear to be angry but the way he treats Ethan Carter proves that Lee is in a frenzy. Carter is leaning at the ropes, mad that Rhodes bailed from the tag as Lee approaches Carter from behind and takes him down with a belly to back suplex! Carter is trying to keep his distance away from Brodie Lee but isn't able to as Lee grabs Carter by the leg and hits an elbow drop to the leg. Lee gets back up and hits a knee drop to the leg of Carter and holds it in place, trying to twist the leg of Ethan Carter. Lee gets back up and drags Carter to his corner and tags in the oddball Goldust into the match! A nice pop is heard for Goldust as Goldust enters the ring and hits a stomp onto Carter 's targeted leg. Cody Rhodes is back on the apron and calls out his half brother, the taunting obviously getting to Goldust as Goldust lunges for Cody Rhodes, Rhodes though leaps off the apron again. Goldust tries to exit the ring but the referee doesn't allow him and tells Cody Rhodes to snap out of it while Fandango hops on the apron and kicks Goldust on the back of the head with an apron roundhouse kick! Goldust backs away from the ropes and falls to a back body drop from Ethan Carter III!
King: Isn't it great how great teamwork Fandango and Ethan Carter III are showing right now? Just wonderful!
Styles: Yeah it's no wonder why they're the current tag team champions, King...

Ethan Carter III falls to his knees but quickly tags in Fandango into the match! Fandango enters the ring and goes after Goldust before he can make the tag to one of the TIOC members. Fandango drags Goldust away and hits some kicks to the body of Goldust. Fandango lifts up Goldust to his feet and hits an uppercut to the chin while Rhodes goes back on the apron and mocks Goldust some more. Goldust is taken to his corner and Fandango hits some stiff kicks to the midsection, then whips Goldust hard on the opposite set of turnbuckles. Fandango runs up to Goldust but Goldust tosses Fandango over the ropes, Fandango lands on the apron and goes for another apron kick but Goldust blocks it and clotheslines Fandango onto the apron. Goldust sees Fandango down and bounces off the ropes and goes for a baseball slide kick to Fandango but he runs into Cody Rhode's clothesline from the apron! Goldust crashes onto the canvas hard as Carter shoves Fandango to Goldust, then covers the shoulders of the Bizzare One...

1!

2!

And Goldust kicks out! Fandango shakes his head to himself, then drags Goldust to his corner and goes for a tag to Carter but once again Goldust takes the tag and hops in the ring. Rhodes tells Fandango to beat it as he walks around Goldust, finally getting an opportunity to show which Rhodes brother is the most dominant. Goldust crawls towards Rhodes but Rhodes stomps onto the hand of Goldust while taunting him some more, then hits a soccer kick to the upper back region. Goldust scrambles away from Rhodes and tries to make it to the corner but Rhodes pulls him away and ends up dumping him out of the ring. Cody Rhodes exits the ring and grabs the head of Goldust and slams it onto the steel steps, producing a loud sound which the entire arena could here. The referee is trying to break up the potential street fight now then but Rhodes ignores the referee and throws Goldust onto the barricade, then hammers away at him. Rhodes yells to the fans nearby that he's going to destroy Goldust right there. Fandango and Ethan Carter approaches Goldust and tells him to get into the ring before the lose the match but Sami Callihan runs out and hits a suicide dive onto all three men!

Tazz: Nice move from Sami Callihan!

King: Why would Sami Callihan sacrifice his body like that? That makes absolutely no sense!

The crowd is cheering for the suicide dive from Sami Callihan as Brodie Lee steps off on the apron and begins the assault on Ethan Carter while Callihan gets up and throws Fandango on the steel steps. Goldust helps himself up using the security barrier and throws Cody Rhodes inside the ring, then rolls in himself. Goldust approaches Cody and stomps on his back a couple of times to keep him down then yells at him, saying how he doesn't wish to do this to his baby brother. Cody Rhodes backs away from Goldust, changing personalities completely as Brodie Lee steps on the apron and gets tagged into the match. Lee enters the ring and Rhodes looks to be completely scared, but then his facial expression changes again as he lunges at Lee but Lee grabs him and tosses him to the mat like nothing. Rhodes is back up and tries to go for Lee again, dodging a big boot and getting behind Lee as he tries for a back suplex but Lee elbows Rhodes in the face. Rhodes notices that Fandango and Lee are on the apron now so he goes in for a tag but Fandango and Carter bail from the apron! Rhodes is noticibaly pissed now as Lee towers him from behind. Rhodes turns around and starts to plead with Brodie Lee but Lee gives off absolutely no facial expression, he only hits some forearm smashes to the face of Rhodes! Rhodes go down as Lee continues the brutal assault on Rhodes, then brings him by the corner and lifts up Rhodes for the Brodie Bomb but Rhodes grabs onto the top rope to prevent Lee from moving. Rhodes then headbutts the face of Lee and escapes the Brodie Bomb and sneaks a tag onto Fandango!
Styles: This match would've ended right there if Brodie Lee hit that Brodie Bomb!

Fandango enters the ring and looks up to the big man Brodie Lee, but points to Sami Callihan and calls him into the ring. Lee doesn't respond to that until Callihan tells Lee to tag himself out so he can get his hands on the braggart Fandango. Callihan is tagged in and the crowd pops for the confrontation between Callihan and Fandango. The tension between these two men are rising as Fandango calls out Callihan, telling him to bring it on. The fans are pumped for this to happen until Cody Rhodes snaps and comes into the ring, attacking Fandango! Callihan is confused as Carter rushes into the ring but Rhodes kicks him in the groin then sends him out to ringside. Callihan tries to run up to Rhodes but Rhodes kicks him in the mid-section and goes for the CrossRhodes but Goldust appears from behind and tosses Cody Rhodes out to ringside! Goldust can't contain his anger any longer and rams Cody Rhodes to the security barrier on the ramp multiple times while running back to the ring. Amongst the confusion the fans' attention returns to the action in the ring as Callihan has Fandango in the Headlock Driver position but Fandango counters out with some elbows to the back, then a back suplex attempt but Callihan counters that to a gutwretch powerbomb! Callihan then goes for the cover!

1!

2!

No! Ethan Carter breaks up the pin! The fans get excited as Brodie Lee steps into the ring and attacks Carter. Carter tries to escape Lee's wrath but Lee doesn't allow him to leave. Ethan Carter is thrown to the ropes and Lee takes him down with a powerful Big Boot! Fandango is up and tries to attack Lee from behind but Lee takes out Fandango with a Truck Stop! Fandango is down as Callihan goes to his feet and signals for the Headlock Driver once again! The referee tells Brodie Lee to get out of the ring, but while the referee is distracted Ethan Carter runs into the ring and hits Sami Callihan with the World Tag Title Belt! Lee doesn't see it but sees that Carter is in the ring and tackles him outside the ring, but doesn't notice that Callihan is down as Fandango crawls towards Callihan and covers the shoulders...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners of this match: Fandango, Ethan Carter III and Cody Rhodes!

COMMERCIAL THREE

"Curse Icon - Down" begins to play throughout the arena, the crowd erupt to their feet knowing this is the newest UWF acquisition. With the guitar strums and drums blasting out, the crowd are enjoying this theme song. Soon a man comes out from behind the curtain as he stands on top of the entrance stage, it is Johnny Gargano.

731205609_wknt9-M-1.jpg

Sporting a ponytail, he is also wearing a denim cut-out vest. He takes a look at the audience in surprise to how many people there are in the building. He walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not, he smiles and winks at a couple of girls who are seated in the front but he doesn't deliver high-fives to anybody. Gargano walks straight down as he hops up on the apron as he enters the ring between the top and middle ropes as he goes towards the top rope where he poses.

10121_1255151060443_5813753_n.jpg

Gargano then steps down as the crowd delivers a mixed-reaction as he takes off the denim cut-out vest, he sits himself between the bottom ropes as he begins to speak.

75%7E0.jpg

Johnny Gargano:
Two years, two years I've been a Champion. Competition was running out, I needed someone fresh. I took a look at UWF, they held me here for a month... for a trial. They didn't want me, they didn't select me to take on their opponents. They knew, they knew I was too damn good. There is business to be dealt with now, last week the world witnessed "Mr. Wrestling - Kevin Steen" speak. He asked if anybody wanted to join his crusade and the reason behind that is because there have been people who have been here but have constantly been overlooked. We've had enough, last week we witnessed Prince Devitt and his Bullet Club manhandle Mr. Kennedy. But that's the least of our case, Devitt needed to go out and prove himself to the UWF roster. To prove that guys like us... We can handle your territory. Whilst this company is seen as the best company in the world, little do you know to how many people there are like me. We paved our body and soul for just fifty dollars, wrestling in gymnasiums in order to work ourselves to the best in the world. Now, some have been to Japan and it's better there. Take a look around America, the future of wrestling is right here yet you've all blind-sided yourself. The lack of support that goes through these independent federations is a disgrace, I might not be showing despair, I might not be showing that I'm furious right now. No, I've kept calm. It's just the calm before the storm. When Kevin asked if anybody wanted to join him, I was going to come out... but security wouldn't allow me in the building; so today... here I am. I am joining Kevin Steen as a protege, we together are here on a crusade to put all ends to this. There are people who hail themselves as kings around here, I, however... am the Emperor.

The crowd delivers boo's as they are not impressed with hearing that Gargano and Steen have joined forces.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you should really pipe down on those boo's. Little do you know that I embrace your hatred, whether it's cheers or boo's... They don't concern me at all, it doesn't change my game-plan whatsoever. Now Kevin and I, we've joined forces because we both believe in the same thing. We've seen people come and go, we've seen people not be so successful. But I am successful, UWF doesn't know that which is why they allowed me to be sent out the door. This time, the door's closed and locked... I won't be out the door; this time I won't be seen as a push-over! I am the Bee's Knees, The Cat's pyjamas, The whole She-Bang! I've watched this roster closely, the last time I was here... It wasn't necessarily nice, but this time I'll make my stay nice. It'll be luxurious, it'll be all fun and games and whether someone decides to come along and try ruin my party. Ruin my moment, then they'll witness first-hand to exactly why I joined forces with Kevin Steen. Our intentions, we shall not reveal because that's just ruining all the fun. But think of this like a deck of cards, you have to memorize the card... but that card becomes missing. It's never seen again, where did it go? Life is full of surprises, Kevin and I... we're also full of surprises. So whether you hate my darn guts already, I'll still surprise you in awe! But I'll let a little kitten out of the bag, it's not just Kevin and I here...
The crowd is heavily booing Gargano, they know there's a third person in this now. But they have no idea if the person is in the roster already or not. But it's something the crowd are anticipated about, Gargano rolls out of the ring as he gives the microphone to the ring-announcer. Gargano points to the crowd as he spins around 180 degrees as he heads straight to the back as he raises his left arm up, his index finger is pointed to the ceiling. He then moves his left arm out wide as he then punches straight forward as he then leaves. The crowd then resume to what they were doing as they await for the next match.

DING DING!

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"KENNEDY!"

"Turn Up The Trouble" by Airbourne begins to play as the crowd erupts into cheers. It isn't long before Mr. Kennedy, visibly appearing to feed off of their energy, makes his way through the curtain, stopping in the middle of the ramp as he motions for his trademark microphone as it's lowered to him and he grabs it in his hand as his music fades out to silence.

117sdw0.gif

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, I weigh in this evening at two hundred and forty pounds. I hail from GREEN...BAY....WISCONSIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Kennedy pauses for a moment as he looks around at the cheering crowd, a smile on his face as he leans back and draws the microphone close to his face again.

Mr. Kennedy: MMMMISSSSTERRRRRRRR..........KENNEDY!

The crowd in attendance is eating it up as he takes another pause, this time releasing the microphone as he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd, then steps down and holds up one finger to tell the approaching Prince Devitt to hold on a moment. Kennedy then leaps over the top rope, landing on the floor, as he jogs back up to the microphone, grabs it in his hands, and leans back as far as he can with it.

Mr. Kennedy: KEEEEEEN....NEEEEEEEED.....DYYYYYYY!!!!

Kennedy releases the microphone again as he slides back into the ring as Lilian continues the introductions.

Lilian Garcia: And the opponent...

The arena darkens up as the camera pans to the stage as "Evil Ways" by Blue Saraceno begins to play.

hqdefault.jpg

AJ walks out onto the stage with the Hardcore Championship around his waist as the lights darken and a purple mist overtakes the stage, almost like the aura of the "Phenomenal One" on display, as he looks around at the crowd who are on their feet with passionate screams and cheers for him.

maxresdefault.jpg

As "Evil Ways" continues to play, suddenly familiar drum sounds are heard as the fans are treated to the sound of,

"Get
Ready to
Fly!"

AJ's removes his hood and makes his way towards the ring to cheers from the crowd as "Evil Ways" segues into and is replaced by "I Am, I Am" by Dale Oliver.

Lilian Garcia: From Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. He is the Hardcore Champion, the "Phenomenal" A...J....Styles!

As Styles prepares to head to the ring, Gargano comes charging out from behind the curtain and hits him in the back of the head with a crowbar. Styles falls onto his face as Johnny swings downward with the crowbar, AJ rolling out of the way to avoid the attack, as the sound of the crowbar hitting the metal of the ramp and stage is heard quite audibly. Styles grabs Johnny's wrist and pulls him in, delivering a monkey flip to send him to the ramp on his back.

Johnny rolls backward, his legs going over his head, as he gets to a vertical base and turns around. AJ is in a sitting position climbing to his feet as Johnny grabs the crowbar that was dropped and swings at AJ like his head was a baseball but Styles leaps out of the way and Johnny accidentally hits a fan across the face as a few teeth go flying out of his mouth. AJ grabs Gargano by the back of the head and drives him face first into the top of the barricade, then irish whips him the rest of the way down the ramp as Johnny connects violently with the steel steps, which seem to explode on impact.

Upon collision with the steps, Gargano dropped the crowbar as AJ walks over and grabs it. It's at this moment Kennedy goes for a suicide dive, but half-way through Styles hits him in the head with the crowbar, leaving Kennedy hanging over the middle rope in a daze. AJ pulls the rope away, causing Ken to fall to the mat, then grabs him by the wrists and pulls him forward until his upper body is hanging out of the ring and the other half is still inside of it. AJ goes over to the ringside official and grabs a microphone, then returns to where he was.

Lower the cage.

Joey Styles: Is he nuts?

The cage begins to descend as a satisfied smile appears on the face of the champion. Kennedy begins to stir but Styles hauls off and drills him in the head with the microphone, following this up with several rapid shots in close succession. Kennedy slumps back down in a daze as the cage lowers onto his back, Styles motioning for the person in control of it to stop it there, and the cage does. AJ grabs Ken by the hair with his left hand and pulls upward, pulling his right hand back as he makes a tight fist.

Styles delivers a stiff punch to the forehead of his opponent as he cocks back again and unloads with another punch. After a moment, AJ tires of this and motions for the cage to be raised again, and it is lifted off of Kennedy, Styles motioning for it to be halted once it has been raised enough for him to enter the ring.

As Styles turns his attention away from the people in the back and motioning to and puts it back on his opponent, he sees that Kennedy had taken advantage of AJ's state of distraction as he attempts a suicide dive again, this time connecting with it as both men collide with the ring barricade. Kennedy gets to his feet holding his ribs for a moment, but shakes it off as he grabs AJ by the hair on the top of his head and the back of his tights and hurls him from where they're standing, through the opening between the top and middle rope, and into the ring. The cage descends and locks into place, the referee locking the door as the bell is rung to signify the official beginning of the contest.

DING DING!

Styles gets to his feet as both men lock up in a collar-elbow tie-up. That situation didn't last long as Kennedy pulled AJ into a side headlock. Styles tried to fight out of it but Ken reversed the situation into a successful bulldog. AJ got to his feet and was hit in between the eyes with a hard right hand. He returned with a hard left, then continued to unload on Kennedy until the former champion found himself against the ropes. Ken connected with a throat thrust and then a spinning back kick to try and knock Styles into the cage, but AJ held onto the ropes. He headbutted Ken in the collarbone as he threw himself from the ropes, then connected with a throat thrust of his own before chopping him across the chest and knocking him to the mat. Kennedy got up and AJ kicked him in the knee, bringing him down to one, then connected with a hard left kick to the side of the head, bringing the challenger down.

Kennedy pushed himself up with his arms as Styles leapt onto his back, locking his arms around Ken's head and applying a sleeper hold. Kennedy got to his feet regardless as Styles locked his legs around his waist, turning it into a body scissors as well. AJ applied pressure but Kennedy reached up and back, grabbing him by the back of the neck with both hands and threw him over his shoulder into the corner with a lot of force. Styles landed upside down as Ken put him in the tree of woe and started stomping his body repeatedly. After about five stomps, Styles threw himself upward, the next kick landing on the small of his back, placing his hands on the turnbuckle padding as he pulled his legs free and threw them backward, kicking Kennedy in the face and knocking him on his back as AJ landed on his feet, turning around to face him.

Tazz: Well I gotta admit, after all the fighting that these two have been doin', I wasn't expecting ta' see any wrestling.

Joey Styles: You and me both. Still, I can't help but wonder how long it'll be before it dissolves into chaos again.

Styles got up on the turnbuckle as Kennedy got to his feet, then launched himself like a missile and hit Ken in the shoulder with his shoulder and in the chest with the point of his elbow, bringing both men crashing to the mat. Styles popped to his feet and ran to the nearest turnbuckle, perching himself atop it. He leapt into a cross body attempt but Kennedy stood up and threw his leg up, halting the move with a big boot! Styles lay there in a daze as Ken grabbed him by the throat and pulled him to his feet. Kennedy lifted his opponent but Styles kicked him in the chest with both feet, pushing him backwards through the ropes into the cage.

Ken hits the cage and falls to his knees inside the ring, using his rage to return to a vertical base when he sees Styles coming. Kennedy charged AJ, bringing him to the mat when his shoulder connected with Styles' chest. He dropped an elbow into the abdomen of his opponent then grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to his feet. Ken lifted him into position for a gorilla press and held him there, pressing him repeatedly. He did it about four times and after he was back to the height of the press, Kennedy threw him across the ring into the turnbuckle as Styles hit, rolled over it into the cage, smacking his arm and rolling back onto the mat.

AJ got up holding his arm as Ken walked over and pulled his arm away as if he were winding up, then released it, smacking AJ incredibly hard across the face. Styles fell forward and caught himself with his hands, but Kennedy didn't let up, running and kicking him in the abdomen as hard as he could, knocking him into the air and into the side of the cage.

Tazz: Kennedy just kicked him like he was a soccer ball!

Joey Styles: And things have officially dissolved backed into chaos, ladies and gentlemen.

As Styles falls and hits the mat, Ken walks over and grabs him by the hair, pulling him to his feet. AJ swung but Kennedy moved out of the way and threw Styles into a flip as the champion landed back first on the mat. Ken grabbed AJ by the back of the head and the bottom of his tights, hurling him head first into the turnbuckle. Styles hit and turned in mid-air, lying on his back breathing a little heavier than usual. Kennedy was relentless as he charged over and crashed down onto Styles with a body splash. AJ sat up coughing, a stream of blood running from the corner of his mouth down his chin as Ken got to his feet again, raining down on AJ with a stiff right to the forehead. He grabbed Styles by the hair and pulled him to his feet again, then hit him with a stiff lariat.

Ken actually allowed AJ to get to his feet on his own as Styles was struggling a bit to get to a vertical base. Ken pulled his fist back and suddenly AJ threw a hard right, connecting with Kennedy's forehead. Styles landed a knee to the abdomen and irish whipped him into the corner, charging after and connecting with a dropkick to the abdomen, then got to his feet and monkey flipped Ken out of the corner. AJ got up and charged Kennedy again but Ken brought him down with a spinning back elbow.

Both Styles' knees were bent as his right foot was planted on the mat along with his left knee. His left arm was extended downward, his hand flat on the mat as he wiped the back of his right arm across his mouth. He looked at it and saw the blood, then looked at Kennedy, then stood up laughing.

Joey Styles: What's he laughing about?

Tazz: I don't wanna know, Joe.

His expression turned to one of intensity as Kennedy turned around and Styles decked him in the mouth. AJ continued to tee off on his opponent, getting angrier with each punch, putting more oomph behind it as a result.

Kennedy looked at his opponent and blocked the next punch he threw, delivering a headbutt that sent him staggering backwards. Ken went to follow up but AJ charged and connected with a cross body, throwing his arms and legs behind him so that his upper body was what connected as Kennedy was overwhelmed and fell into a sitting position at the bottom of the nearest corner.

AJ landed with knees bent and one fist to the mat, his head hung, almost like Chris Masters' pose at the top of the ramp. Kennedy got to his feet and AJ was right back on the attack, charging and throwing a knee into the face of the Wisconsin loudmouth, knocking him into the turnbuckle pad, as Ken looked dazed. AJ grabbed him by both sides of the head and threw him from where he was sitting, upward through the air, over his shoulder and to the mat in a modified cutter type move.

Joey Styles: That could sever your spine instantly!

Tazz: Yikes.

Kennedy lay there flat on his face as AJ began to walk towards him, like a lion approaches its prey. Suddenly the fans' attention is drawn to the stage as they all begin to boo viciously. Kevin Steen makes his way through the curtain as he begins to walk down the ramp, his eyes focused on the ring. Styles watched as Kevin arrived at the end of the ramp and walked around the ring to the cage door, stopping as he and the Hardcore Champion had a staredown.

The lights come back up and Steen's music fades to silence as Ken runs at AJ, looking to capitalize on the distraction, but Styles brings his fists together and swings at Ken's face like he's swinging a baseball bat, hitting Kennedy in the face and bringing him to the mat with a double axe handle. Ken looks in a daze as AJ laughs and grabs him by the hair, pulling him to his feet. Ken decks AJ, knocking him to a sitting position, then runs into the ropes and comes off them, going for a kick to the face. Styles rolls out of the way and Ken gets hung up on the opposite ropes. AJ runs into the ropes and launches himself at Kennedy like a missile, connecting with a shoulder tackle to the chest that brings both men to the mat, Kennedy hitting with more impact due to being tied up in the ropes at the time of the attack.

Ken sat up as AJ dove on him and applied a sleeper hold. Styles held on for dear life as Kennedy got to his feet and reached back and grabbed AJ by the back of his neck. Kennedy threw Styles over his head looking to slam him straight to the mat back first but Styles rolled and threw his legs back, kicking Ken in the abdomen and launching him into the corner as Styles landed on the mat, catching himself with his hands as he pushed himself into a spring to his feet. He turned to face Kennedy and took off running instantly, leaping and driving both of his knees into his opponent's chest, grabbing his shoulders and bringing him to the mat with a backstabber to the chest!

Tazz: Yowza!

Styles gets to his feet, taunting Ken who's on his knees and left elbow, holding his chest with his right hand and coughing. He coughs a bit of blood as Styles laughs. Kennedy sees this and becomes enraged as he leaps to his feet and charges Styles, who is in the worst location possible, in front of the door. But Styles reacts quickly and as Kennedy goes for a spear, AJ leaps into the air with a split-legged leap, and Kennedy goes crashing through the door as it flies off the hinges, the chain and lock break, as Ken hits the ringside barricade and Kevin Steen is knocked down by the bottom part of the door hitting him in the face and chest!

Kennedy sits up woozily as he turns and grabs the top of the barricade with both hands, pulling with all the strength he can muster in that moment to return to his feet. Kennedy then heads over to the cage, grabbing the nearest wall and beginning to ascend it.

Tazz: What's he doin'?

As Kennedy is half-way up, AJ walks over from the inside and begins to climb it himself. The champion reaches the top and actually stands up as Ken arrives at the top himself and also stands up. The two stand face-to-face, as AJ then kicks Kennedy in the stomach, lifts him up, turns, and hits him with a Styles Clash off the top of the cage!

As both men hit the mat with brutal impact, AJ rolls Ken over and covers him, hooking the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Lilian Garcia: Here is your winner and STILL the Hardcore Champion, the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles!

COMMERCIAL FOUR

ROYAL TRUMPETS SOUND

King Booker and Queen Sharmell make their way out of the back, through the curtain and onto the stage, where they aren’t greeted to a chorus of boos. King Booker proceeds to pose with his new Television Title triumphantly raised in the air as Sharmell regally waves to the crowd with the US Title.

King Booker and Queen Sharmell walk down the entrance ramp with King Booker ensuring none of the filthy vermin touch his glorious robe.

They make their way up the steps and onto the apron where they pause and stare at the crew until one of them comes into the ring and sits on the rope so the King and Queen can gracefully enter the ring. King Booker stands in the middle of the ring while Queen Sharmell goes to the other side of the ring and gets a mic and goes back to King Booker side…

Sharmell: Ladies and gentlemen, its gives me great honour to introduce to you the true king of UWF. A man, nay a legend who is still despite set backs on a path to reclaim his rightful place as monarch of this wrestling kingdom. For too long many has tarnished the role, and not shown the proper elegance to claim such title, which is why we have returned to vanquish those befoul the crown and oppose our accession to the UWF throne. Ladies and gentlemen please all be quiet and bow as your King addresses you...
Sharmell hands the mic to King Booker, who addresses the crowd

Booker: Last week a terrible incident occurred on Smackdown. Your King was cruelly defeated in the is ring. As I am sure many of you are aware it was a total farce and indeed a fluke. Mattimus Morgan caught me on in unfortunate circumstances that day. Your King not only was tired from greeting all the squires and peasants backstage but seemly had caught the flu that day during this period of royal generosity which effected his breathing and concentration. Nevertheless not to disappoint loyal followers I valiantly fought on until I could no longer gone on. I therefore honourably let Mattimus Morgan pin me, in order to fight another day. And now as you can see your King is here, healthy and ready for a battle, ready to defend his titles and bring back the glory that was lost last week. However the oafs that are the Smackdown management have failed to book their King in a match this week.

King Booker pauses for a second while the crowd boo him, and then continues

Booker: I know I can sense your disappointment my loyal subjects. Why would these fool not book there most regal and precious asset in a match this week. After I nobly preformed to the best my ill body could take, your King decided this week would be the best opportunity to really show what your King is capable of. However fear not because words can be stronger then actions and your King will prove that here today. Your King is angered by last week defeat and will certainly not forget it. I King Booker here by promise that I will one day, face Mattimus Morgan, and when that day comes not only will your King defeat that Giant, but I will take that precious gold from around his waist and send that creature back to the cave that he once crawled out of. But for now I look towards the future and to an invitation that I received, beckoning me to attend the Royal Rumble.
Indeed I, King Booker, have been entered into the contest known as the Royal Rumble and I make this promise now, your King will be victorious. When I look at the UWF Kingdom I do not see anyone else who is considered royalty, so how can they expect to win an event described as 'Royal'. I am the most noble and highborn star in the land and no one has the ability to stop their King from claiming the one goal he most desires. I proclaimed when I first arrived here that I would ascend to the throne of UWF and the Royal Rumble is your King best opportunity to do so. And since your King possesses more strength in his royal pinkie then all the entrants combine, your King is supremely confident in the outcome. And with this victory I shall be granted the opportunity to gain my revenge of that traitor Mattimus Morgan, and once and for all rule the UWF Kingdom for years to come.
Crowd continue to boo King Booker loudly but Booker seems pleased with the noise the crowd are making

Booker: Hear that my Queen, these fans are beginning to chant my name. Although they do not possess enough intelligence to say the entirety of my name I understand them. Boo...ker, Boo...ker. My loyal subjects I know you support your King in his noble quest to prove to all the doubters who the true King of UWF is and I know that once I win the Royal Rumble that all the non believers will have no choice but to bow down to me. Now can you dig that...For I am....

KING BOOKAH!

King Booker hands the mic to Sharmell

Sharmell: ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

"PSSSHHH!"

With the infamous sound of the shattering glass ringing out, the Smackdown audience is sent into an excited uproar as they are brought to their feet cheering and waving their signs about. Before long, the man himself appears from the backstage and makes a beeline for the ring, the cheers intensifying as he does.

stone-cold-entrada-2-o.gif

As Austin enters the ring, he heads to the turnbuckle farthest from him and ascends it, gesturing to the crowd with the Stone Cold Salute, repeating this on the other three.

hd150310sc3.gif

As Austin steps down from the fourth and final turnbuckle, he motions to the ringside officials for a microphone and is granted one as he walks over to the ropes where the official is handing it up to him. Austin grabs the microphone and walks toward the center of the ring at the same time that his music is fading out. As the cheers intensify again and become more audible, the Smackdown GM raises the microphone to his mouth, ready to address them.

austinleaningonropestalking.jpg

Right about now's the time where ya'll leave.

Reluctantly, King Booker and Queen Sharmell do as they're told.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are less than two weeks away from one of the biggest events of the year, the Royal Rumble. Now unless you been livin' under a rock the past few decades or you decided ta' tune out while participant after participant after participant explained it, you know how the Royal Rumble works. Thirty soup-er-stars enter, twenny nine of 'em get thrown out, and the last man standing goes on ta' Wrestlemania ta' challenge for whatever title he sees fit. Now that we've downsized back ta' two brands, that would be the World Heavyweight Championship or a belt that holds a special place in ol' Stone Cold's heart, the You Dubya Eff Championship.

It doesn't get much better than that, folks, not in our business. But Stone Cold's been thinkin' and he thinks it sucks that, even with thirty spots, there are still talented guys bein' left out in the cold with no shot at that opportunity and, some of 'em, no match whatsoever. So what Stone Cold did was he sat down with Page and that ol' Snake and the Smackdown Syndicate had 'emselves a chat about how ta' rectify the situation and after Stone Cold knocked back a couple cold cans a' thinkin' fuel and Jake and Page knocked back some gluten free protein shakes or whatever, they came up with this concept: the Rags to Riches match.

A Rags to Riches match will see a briefcase hoisted at a competitive height over each a' the corner posts, and each a' those briefcases contains a contract. Could be for a title shot, could be ta' be Gee Em for a day, could be a talent contract ta' You Dubya Eff's other brand, who knows, ya gotta climb up there and get the briefcase for yerself and find out, but only one briefcase per person. No eliminations, just ten superstars enterin' and only four of 'em leavin' with somethin'. But, there's criteria. This match is not open to anyone that's competing in the Royal Rumble. If ya don't remember who's in the Rumble, there's a list lyin' around somewhere, go find it cuz Stone Cold's not in a mood ta' rattle 'em all off for ya. Anyhoo, it's not open to any of them, and it isn't open to the participants of the You Dubya Eff Championship match, the World Heavyweight Championship match, or the Global Championship match. Everyone else, it's free game, so if you want in it, you better stake yer claim and stake it fast because it's first come, first serve.

But that's not the only way Stone Cold's fixin' ta' do it big for Smackdown. Next week is the go home show to the Royal Rumble, which means we can't just have a regular ol' Smackdown. Eh-eh! The fate of all of the soup-er-stars competin' next week is gonna be in the hands of Lady Luck, because next week we're gonna have ourselves a Smackdown Roulette, and I've been told by the ess oh bee that's designin' the Roulette Wheel that you fans are in for a treat. And THAT'S the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!

END SHOW

CREDITSTriple threat- The Hoov
Punk/AJ promo- Shawn
Gargano promo, Devitt/Shark Boy- Andrew
Masters promo- Schmidty
C.U.N.T. promo, Shark Boy promo- Sam
Fandango/EC3/Rhodes vs. Goldust/T.I.O.C.- natlav

King Booker promo- RavenEffect
Fandango/EC3 promo- CaptainxBumout
Closing segment, Styles vs. Kennedy, piecing show together- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR ROYAL RUMBLE

Rags to Riches Match
? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.