UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF SmackDown! 8/16/13 CARD

What 4 MB? haha I had TT'ed with Tapout before and he is pretty damn good. I wonder what will that announcement will be.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF SmackDown! 8/16/13 CARD

PROMO TIME!

Anyone want to write a promo for the show? Send em my way!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 8/16/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federations Presents.....

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays over the PA system. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. We go down to ringside and meet up with Booker T and Michael Cole.

BookCole.png

Cole: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole alongside my broadcast colleague Booker T!

Booker T: Yo what is up? It feels good to be here tonight!

Cole: Indeed it does, Booker and what an exciting show we have lined up tonight!

Booker T: No doubt! We got not one but TWO tag team matches! First up we have MVP and Antonio Cesaro taking on Christopher Daniels and Reverend D'Von!

Cole: And, in our second tag team contest of the night, UWF Internet Champion Drew McIntyre re-teams up with former 3MB bandmate Heath Slater to take on the formidable team of THE Brian Kendrick and "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Booker T: And, in a rematch from last week, Eddie Guerrero will go one-one-one with Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam and it will be one-on-one because La Familia? They are banned from ringside, dogg!

Cole: And, in our main event, the "Shaman of Sexy" makes his SmackDown debut as John Morrison goes toe-to-toe with the UWF Champion "The Animal" Batista!

Booker T: But, first on the menu, Austin Aries is gonna have to defend his Television Championship against the UWF COO, "The Game" Triple H!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Television Championship!

[video=youtube;wIbnlvjF5PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbnlvjF5PY[/video]

"Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer blasts through the arena speakers and UWF Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Aries emerges to a chorus of boos. He begins walking down the ramp towards the ring, ignoring the fans.

Cole: Well, finally! There he is!

Booker T: He finally decided to show this week.

As soon as Aries enters the ring, the next theme plays.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

[video=youtube;kujPLfoka-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujPLfoka-o[/video]

The crowd bursts into life as "The Game" and UWF COO Triple H appears on the stage surrounded by mult-colored lights and smoke. He takes a swig of water, spits it out and marches toward the ring with an angry scowl on his face.

Cole: Triple H making his return to SmackDown and he seems to be in a fighting mood, Booker!

Booker T: Triple H is always in a fighting mood, Cole. He's the King of Kings!

Triple H does his usual entrance as Aries looks on, clutching his title close. Triple H enters the ring and stares off with Aries. The referee sets his gold aside and rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Aries confidently walks over to the UWF COO and stops 2 feet away from him. Aries stretches his arms out and yells at Hunter "I'M THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED!" As he finishes the last word of that, Triple H kicks Aries in the midsection, damn near taking Austin's legs out from under him. As he's doubled over, Triple H locks it in and plants Aries with a Pedigree.

Cole: PEDIGREE!

Booker T: Is this gonna be it?!

Triple H rolls Aries over and makes the cover.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NE........

Just as Lillian Garcia is announcing Triple H as the winner and new Television Champion, Triple H is quick to meet her on the outside. Triple H asks for Lillian's microphone and she hands it over. He lifts the microphone up and begins speaking.

Triple H: No no no no! There isn't a new damn anything! Austin Aries, Greatest Man That Ever Lived? You better hope that's the case so you can find work elsewhere because YOUR ASS IS FIRED!

The crowd goes crazy as Triple H makes that big announcement.

Cole: What?!

Booker T: Austin Aries is out of a job?!

Aries is coming to and realizing what happened as security guards make their way out from the backstage area. Aries is on his knees pleading with Triple H not to do it but the security guards enter the ring. Aries then screams and goes to attack Triple H but security grabs Aries, over powers him and drags him out of the ring.

Cole: How disgraceful!

Security walks up the ramp holding Aries by his arms and legs. Aries is kicking and screaming but to no avail. Triple H then re-enters the ring and takes the Television Championship from the referee.

20110321_raw_tripleH_promo.jpg

Triple H: Now, as far as the Television Championship is concerned, this title has been bastardized from the start so hereby consider this belt retired!

Just about that time, SmackDown GM Zack Ryder has started walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand. He starts pleading with Triple H as well.

Zack Ryder: Woah woah woah! Bro, Triple H, I respect you and all but what are you doing? I mean, you fire Austin Aries and retire the Television Title all in one swoop?

Zack walks up the steps and enters the ring. He walks over and addresses Triple H.

Zack Ryder: I know you're the COO around here but the least you could do is consult with me about such rash decisions! Now, I want you to give me that belt so I can reinstate it.

Zack holds out his hand and asks for the title belt. Triple H looks around from his left to his right as the crowd is boo-ing. He then holds out the title and Ryder goes to take it. As Ryder goes to pull it away, Triple H hold onto it tight. As Ryder noticed this, Triple H kicks Ryder in the gut and plants him with a Pedigree as well!

wDg5F.gif

Cole: PEDIGREE TO RYDER!

Booker T: He just Pedigree'd our GM, Cole!

Triple H takes the belt with him as he exits the ring and walks to the back. Ryder is still down in the ring as we fade into the next segment.

The action in the ring has been explosive so far as Smackdown is living up to the hype as the camera's suddenly switch to the backstage area, showing a close up of an Todd Grisham.

03.jpg

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, I am sorry to take you away from the action in the ring but right now, I have been given the job to interview a very special man, this person is half man, half amazing, he is currently the highest paid athlete inside the UWF Company, Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Montel Vontavious Porter.

Todd Grisham turns his head to the side as the camera shoot widens, showing MVP standing in front of Todd, dressed in some very classy clothes, a suit and a tie as well as his sunglasses that doesn't seem to leave his head. He smiles at Todd, nodding his head along as he looks at him. Todd goes to speak again but MVP quickly grabs the microphone from Grisham and begins to speak.

mvpsum17.png

MVP: You know what Todd, I know I have been given time to be interviewed by your fine self but you know what, after that little introduction, I think I might handle it myself, I mean I swear that it's the exact same one you gave me last week and everyone knows that MVP is special enough to get something different everytime so Todd, take this as not an insult, takes this as a brother helping another out, walk around, look for something to do, put your feet up maybe and sit back and relax, enjoy the view because MVP later tonight will be putting on a show along with my partner Antonio Cesero, hopefully he doesn't wanna speak tactics because I still can't understand French but oh well what can we do about that, anyway like I said watch MVP and Antonio defeat D'von just like I did last week and beat Christopher Daniels just like I will at Summerslam. Now if you don't mind Todd, I need your mic and I certainly need your cameraman to follow me.

Todd looks a little confused, not knowing really what to do. Todd then just shrugs his shoulders, walking off in one direction, camera following him as he walks away and slowly turns back, to where MVP was standing but you don't see him anymore, the camera quickly moves in the opposite direction Todd walked and it finds MVP standing a few metres away motioning for the cameraman to follow him. The camera slowly follows MVP as he is walking quite slowly. Down a corridor they go, taking a quick left going down another corridor before walking through 2 wooden doors, MVP seems like his just having a stroll before he walks out a big door, maybe the entrance to the arena or something like that as his know standing on the street. Cars zooming past, people just casually walking by, seemingly not realizing who is actually now on the street with them. MVP stops on the curb and he turns back towards the camera. He raises the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.

Just about here should do us, I wanted you to follow me out here for one specific reason, I wanted to be out here in the fresh air because of one reason, Christopher Daniels, I hope you are watching, I'll be watching later on tonight when its your turn to bore me to death, listening to what you have to say about Summerslam, who really cares but you won't have anything to say after it. I am out here on the street because it gets me in the mood, it really gets me pumped up for this match at Summerslam, it gets me excited. We all know that this match is a Street Fight. We all know what that means, it means anything goes, anything can happen and I assure you anything will happen.

MVP lowers the mic a tad as some people have suddenly stopped, not really paying any attention to him, but more so to the fact that there is a camera there, trying to pull faces on the tv. MVP stops, looks around and just chuckles as he turns back and begins to talk.

You see Daniels, see how comfortable I am on these streets, even though I am the Highest Paid Superstar inside the UWF Company, I still can go back and feel like I did before all that. You see, as soon as a Street Fight was announced, I knew that it played into my hands, you might be thinking in your insane state of mind that you have the advantage, you can be stupid and hurt yourself giving me a moonsault whilst inside a trash can, just like last week, you can use weapons and make up new ways for them to be used, I know what you are thinking Chris but just remember this, the same goes for me, I can find ways to hurt you but you see, I don't need to find ways, I already know every single way, I know how to use a chair, I know how to use a trash can lid, I know how to use the trash can. The street was my home for a few years, It's like a second nature to me. While you were at home, pleasuring yourself to the latest step sister your dad brought home, I was fighting every day on these streets.

MVP pauses, seemingly remembering back as more and more people start to get behind him. MVP fixes his sunnies, looking towards the camera again and beginning to talk.

I ain't saying all this for everyone to feel sorry for me, I ain't saying it as a sob story, I'm telling you this Chris because I'm guessing it isn't easy going from wrestling to a street fight for you but for so many years, a street fight was my life, I'm saying this to prepare you for what you are in for. It's like you have awaken me, it's like I was just drifting towards the UWF Title with no real effort but ever since you stood on my neck, not letting me breath with that chair, I have something that keeps me going. I never even knew I could hate something this much, I never knew something could get underneath my skin this much but congrats, you have managed to do it, you have managed to turn me back into the little boy I was and I will reward you, I will say thank you Daniels but not in the way you might expect, your reward is the biggest ass kicking anyone has ever seen and your reward comes at Summerslam. It's simple really Daniels, at Summerslam, you get what you deserve and it's courtesy of someone that is BALLIN.

MVP does his signature taunt, smiling and looking towards the camera. IT seems with that taunt, it has finally clicked to the people in the shot who is actually standing there as all of them start doing the Ballin taunt as well. MVP looks around once again before handing the mic back to the cameraman. He turns around, starting to talk to the people in the crowd as they all swarm him. The camera suddenly just flashes black as it heads back to ringside for the next bit of UWF action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UWF Friday Night SmackDown is brought to you by....

olive-garden.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We come back from commercial to find backstage interviewer Josh Mathews just catching up with SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder as he returns backstage.

Josh Mathews: Zack! Zack! The UWF Universe has one question on their minds. Has Antonio Cesaro arrived here tonight?

Zack looks at Josh with bewilderment and it shuts him up real quick. Zack then replies to his question.

526x297-grQ.jpg

Zack Ryder: Really, Josh? Really? Are You Serious, Bro?! Did you not just see what happened out there? To answer your question, no, Antonio Cesaro did not show up here tonight. I was going to just suspend him but since I'm in such a great mood, I'll do one better. Cesaro, if you're out there watching somewhere, not only are you out of the UWF Championship Scramble Match, you're out of a job. You're Fired! See, Hunter? I can do it, too. It's not that hard.

Josh then interrupts.

Josh Mathews: So, does that mean tonight's scheduled tag team match won't take place?

Zack Ryder: Now, did I say that? No, and I'd appreciate if you wouldn't interrupt me. It's just common courtesy, bro. Like I was saying, no, the match will take place as planned but, unfortunately, it's going to have to be a handicap match. Nothing I can do!

Zack then storms off camera, leaving Josh and the rest of us dumbfounded. We are then re-directed to the ring.

Cole: Handicap Match?

Booker T: How is that even fair to MVP?!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a.....uh....Handicap match.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

Booker T: Zack Ryder, I like him, but he screwed MVP over here tonight!

Cole: I'd have to agree with you, Booker. It just seems a little lop-sided.

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Galatians 6:7

[/I]
[video=youtube;XdVMkIVtr9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U\[/video]

The crowd was booing at the entrance as soon as the bible verse was shown on the screen and "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold plays though the PA Systems. Reverend D'Von strides out from the back alone without Mark Henry or Jazz as he makes his way to the ring. MVP doesn't appear to take him as a threat as Reverend D'Von doesn't lose his eye contact from the two men already in the ring. Reverend D'Von enters the ring.

Cole: Reverend D'Von, one of the now 5 participants in the UWF Championship Scramble Match at SummerSlam.

Booker T: He's just been running through folks lately. You could very well be looking at the next UWF Champion.

D'Von and MVP look out to the stage area waiting on Christopher Daniels' music to hit but are disappointed. D'Von then takes advantage of the moment and doesn't wait for Daniels. The referee then reluctantly rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

D'Von attacks MVP from behind and sends him into the corner. MVP is trying his best to block the onslaught but D'Von decides to start kicking MVP in the midsection. MVP then falls back into the corner. D'Von irish whips him into the opposite corner. D'Von runs and nails a corner clothesline to MVP. MVP falls to the mat. D'Von then pulls MVP by his leg to the center of the ring.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von picks MVP back up and attempts a suplex. MVP counters and hits a suplex of his own onto D'Von.

Booker T: MVP is finally getting a chance to retaliate!

Cole: He needs to capitalize on this!

MVP then hooks D'Von in a headlock. After applying pressure, MVP begins driving his elbow repeatedly into the nexk of D'Von. MVP then throws D'Von's head back down to the mat and then begins hammering away with right hands to his head. As the referee gets him off of D'Von, Christopher Daniels appears at the top of the ramp.

entrancetorsenuramp.png

Cole: It's the "Fallen Angel"!

Booker T: Is he coming down to get a piece of MVP?

Daniels' and MVP's eyes lock and MVP wants Daniels. He invites him into the ring to fight. At that moment, D'Von turns MVP around and slaps him in the face. He then whips him into the ropes and catches him with a shoulder tackle on the rebound. Daniels has made his way down the ramp and starts walking around the ring. MVP's head is now being hammered away with right hands. Daniels then has a seat at the announcer's table and puts on a headset.

Daniels: I thought I'd come and join you two on commentary. D'Von seems to have things under control.

Cole: I just have one question, Chris, just one. Why? Why all of this?

Daniels: Cole, the less you tamper with my business, the better for your health, and your family.

Booker T: Hey, no need to drag the man's family into it.

D'Von has placed MVP into a corner and has scaled the turnbuckle, delivering punches to MVP's face. As D'Von get up to punch 9, MVP headbutts D'Von. MVP then re-positions his arms and ends up powerbombing D'Von to the mat below. MVP then covers D'Von.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: Did you just see that?!

Daniels: You're easily impressed, aren't you, Booker?

MVP lifts D'Von up and looks over at Daniels.

Daniels: Don't pay attention to me. You have a match, Montel!

As Daniels says this, D'Von then connects with a few shots to MVP's midsection. D'Von then plants MVP with a DDT. D'Von rolls MVP over and the referee counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von then stalks MVP. MVP slowly gets to his feet and, as he does, D'Von tries to hit him with a big boot. MVP ducks and D'Von's leg gets caught up on the top turnbuckle. MVP then kicks D'Von's other leg out from underneath him, sending D'Von straight down to the mat. MVP then drags D'Von to the center of the ring. He bounces off the ropes and then does his usual dance. The crowd knows what comes next as they shout "BALLIN!" along with MVP as he does the taunt. He then drops an elbow on D'Von. He then covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: Chris, this is a handicap match and yet, you're down here with us.

Daniels: And your point is, Michael....?

Booker T: His point is you're scared of MVP.

Daniels: Scared of MVP? Hardly. You obviously don't know me very well.

MVP picks D'Von up but, as he does, D'Von gets a thumb to MVP's eye. D'Von then tries to go for the Saving Grace. As he does, MVP counters and wiggles out of the hold. D'Von attempts a clothesline but MVP ducks. As D'Von turns around, MVP is coming off the ropes and nails D'Von with a big boot of his own. MVP then stalks D'Von.

Daniels: He thinks he's sending a message and he is. It's that he's not good enough to beat me at SummerSlam.

As D'Von gets to his feet, MVP locks him in the Playmaker position. MVP then faces Daniels and smiles before planting D'Von with the move. MVP then pins D'Von, never losing eye contact with Daniels.

3!!

YOUR WINNER: MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER!!

9246662.jpg

As the referee holds up MVP's arm in victory, Daniels hops onto the apron holding a chair.

Cole: Christopher Daniels' true colors here!

Booker T: No doubt. That color is yellow!

The referee tries to be a good guy and intervene. He tries to take the chair away but Daniels and him have a struggle. MVP takes advantage and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, MVP hits the referee in the back with a shoulder tackle, sending him into Daniels and making Daniels soar off the apron, landing chair first onto his sternum onto the announcer's table.

Booker T: MVP was ready for Daniels!

Cole: You have to wonder if this is a premonition of things to come at SummerSlam.

Daniels falls to the mat, screaming in pain. MVP leaves the ring smiling as his music plays.

Todd-Grisham.jpg

We are backstage where Todd Grisham is stood with Chris Sabin. Sabin's mood has changed after his victory over Christopher Daniels.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Todd Grisham and I'm backstage with The Future of UWF Chris Sabin!

The crowd let out a roar of cheers at the sound of Sabin's name.

qG0h9.jpg

Grisham: So Chris how do you feel about your victory last week against Christopher Daniels?

Sabin: Well Todd, last week once more the odds were against me I was facing a new and fresh Christopher Daniels who was here to prove a point but everyone knew that his point was some next bullcrap, during my match it didn't look liked I would win. Michael Cole said in that match I was proving I was a weak person and I could get defeated by him but it takes a really tough man to kick out of brutal slams and boots and all of that! I mean I would like to see Michael Cole try face Cesaro, Jericho and Daniels! I then regained control and I had Daniels in a position I wanted him! I knocked him out with a dropkick and it was his fault that he stumbled into the ref not mine, not at all. And I can't blame Montel for coming out and attacking Daniels, I mean Daniels done exactly the same thing to Montel! I got my first victory and that is what it matters about! And I can't take all the credit to myself obviously I thank Montel for that win but after this match I'm looking to move on to bigger and better things! Maybe I'll go after Aries for his Television Title or maybe I'll set my sights on McIntyre or even a step further and take on Batista! So these three men better watch out cause Chris Sabin is coming for you!

Sabin leaves.

uncle-zeb.jpg

"DEY TOOK 'ER JOBS!"

As SmackDown rolls on, a familiar theme breaks the silence.

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!
[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd lets out a mostly positive reaction to the current SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder. He walks out without a smile on his face as he appears to be all business. He is using a cane and limping, apparently still feeling the effects of the Pedigree he suffered earlier tonight.

DLo4j.gif

Booker T: Here comes the guy who signs our paychecks!

Cole: That may be but one man's paycheck he doesn't sign is UWF COO Triple H's!

Zack stands on the stage with his cane and a microphone. He lifts the microphone up to his mouth and begins speaking.

Zack Ryder: Triple H, I don't know what your problem is but crap like that? It's not gonna fly around here. You might be COO of this company but guess what? General Manager will always have a say. And you can bet your ass I have a say in what happened at the start of the show. You not only fired one of my top superstars, AND Mr. Money In The Bank, but you also retired one of my championships. Did you do anything to fix the gaping hole you created in my roster? No. All you did is celebrate with these people and plant me with a Pedigree. Bro, you think you can come over to my show, ZackDown, and start making all the rules? No way, bro. I make the rules!

The GM pauses as the boos are beginning to get more audible. Zack attempts to reel them back in, however.

Zack Ryder: So, since Triple H took it upon himself to retire one of my championship titles, I need to remedy this. I thought about creating a brand new championship out of thin air but I got to thinking, "Who are we? Anarchy?!" Nah, no way, bro! Let's do something historic. Let's do something unprecedented. You see, as General Manager, I can do as I please. I oversee all the decisions and I have access to a considerable amount of paperwork. I have the ability to sign whoever I want. That means the sky is the limit, bro! I could have any champion I wanted! I could sign the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels. I could sign the Extreme Champion Umaga. Anyone in the UWF is fair game. Right here and now, I decree, at SummerSlam, a championship in UWF will jump ship over to ZackDown!

Booker T: Do WHUT?!

Cole: OH MY!

Ryder flashes an evil smirk as the crowd is in shock. He then switches gears.

Zack Ryder: Now, from one piece of business to another, Eddie Guerrero. Bro, you've been talking an awful lot and most of it about me. If I were you, I wouldn't be too concerned with me. I'd be concerned with who's coming down to this ring to kick your ass and that's Mr. Friday Night Rob....Van.....Dam!

The crowd cheers loudly as Ryder mentions RVD. Zack continues.

Zack Ryder: Now, Rob, I just have to say, with Aries gone, I had to cancel your match at SummerSlam. The Money In The Bank situation will be addressed in due time but, until then, Take Care, Spike Your Hair. WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

The crowd comes alive as RVD make his way out from the back. As he's coming out, Zack Ryder is leaving. He holds out his fist for Van Dam to bump but Van Dam looks at Ryder and then proceeds to walk to the ring. Ryder looks a bit annoyed before heading to the back.

Michael Cole: Looks like Mr. Friday Night just dissed the General Manager!

Booker T: Was that a wise choice, tho, Cole?

As Van Dam reaches the ring, another theme hits the PA system.

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

Booker T: This man, I don't even know what to say about him!

Michael Cole: What can you say about Eddie Guerrero lately? He's just changed.

Eddie climbs into the ring and stands across from RVD. The referee then rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The match begins as RVD and Eddie lock up in the middle of the ring but Eddie is quick enough to lock RVD into a headlock before flipping him over his body as RVD hits the mat whilst Eddie has the headlock held in. RVD then tries to roll Eddie up but Eddie counters instantly by delivering an arm-drag to RVD, Eddie then goes for a dropkick but RVD takes a step back as Eddie misses. RVD then goes for a lucha pinfall but Eddie counters quickly before looking for an arm-drag but RVD holds onto Eddie's waist and flips before delivering an arm-drag of his own. RVD then delivers another arm-drag on Eddie as Eddie flips and rushes to the corner turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: What a fast paced match already!

RVD charges as he looks for a spinning kick but Eddie ducks and rolls under RVD's leg before turning around and grabbing RVD from behind as Eddie looks for a German Suplex, however RVD holds onto the ropes as Eddie back-rolls. RVD jumps onto the second ropes as he goes for a moonsault but Eddie rushes to the corner turnbuckle in order to escape as Eddie gets onto the second ropes as he leaps off with a crossbody but RVD quickly does a back heel kick as Eddie crashes into the turnbuckle hard.

Booker T: Damn dawg! That one gotta hurt!

Michael Cole: This doesn't look like a UWF match to me... It really doesn't.

Booker T: Dawg, you gotta shut yo' mouth sometimes!

RVD then grabs Eddie as he goes for a monkey flip however Eddie is able to land on his feet as he slowly takes a few steps taunting the crowd as RVD has turned around as he watches on as RVD charges at Eddie as Eddie side-steps and pushes him to the corner turnbuckle but RVD stops and does a back kick as RVD then jumps to the top rope but Eddie rushes forward as he pushes RVD as he is now in a seated position on the top rope. Eddie gets onto the second rope where it looks like he's going for a Reverse Suplex but Eddie jumps up and wraps his legs around the shoulders of RVD as he performs a hurricana but surprisingly in all of this RVD manages to roll onto the canvas safely so no impact has been done. Eddie gets up to his feet as RVD goes for a punch but Eddie blocks it before looking for a neckbreaker but RVD counters quickly enough before hitting a DDT. RVD then goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

RVD and Eddie both get to their feet as Eddie goes for a kick but RVD stops it before hitting the Van Daminator as RVD then calls for the Rolling Thunder. RVD goes towards the ropes where he rolls onto the canvas as he prepares for his somersault senton to finish off the Rolling Thunder but Eddie has gotten to his feet and catches RVD as he tries to do his somersault senton. Eddie then manages to place RVD in a vertical suplex position but RVD is quick enough to use his knee to hit Eddie in the head, RVD repeats a few time as RVD gets back on his feet as he grabs Eddie and connects with a snap suplex. RVD then mocks Eddie as he does the "Viva La Raza" as he grabs Eddie and performs the three amigos which connects. RVD then gets up onto the top rope.

Booker T: RVD copying Eddie and mocking him here, don't think Eddie is going to like that too much.

RVD then leaps off the top rope looking for a frog splash however Eddie moves out of the way on time as RVD crashes to the canvas. Eddie then slaps his hands a few times as he gets towards the apron, Eddie waits for RVD to get to his feet as Eddie springboards from the ropes as he leaps off connecting with a hurricana leading into a pinfall. The referee makes the count.

KICK OUT!

Eddie then kicks RVD before delivering the "Three Amigos" as they connect, Eddie then does his "Viva La Raza" dance as the crowd boo's Eddie but he doesn't care about the crowd at all. Eddie then looks to perform the Gory Bomb but just before Eddie hits the move, RVD is smart enough to roll on the mat as he rolls up Eddie.

KICK OUT!

Eddie gets to his feet as does RVD and they both go for a dropkick as they both fall to the mat and instantly get back up as RVD and Eddie both go for kicks which are blocked, they go back and forth until RVD side-steps and rolls aside before connecting with a Pele Kick which sees Eddie take a few steps back. RVD then grabs Eddie by the wrist as he deliver an Irish-Whip towards the ropes as Eddie springs back as RVD connects with a Spinning Heel Kick as Eddie goes down. RVD then looks for the Rolling Thunder once more as he goes to the ropes as he rolls followed by a somersault senton as it connects. The crowd gets super-excited knowing RVD is pretty close to winning at this stage, RVD then gets to the top rope as Eddie slides out of the ring as the crowd boos heavily.

Michael Cole: Eddie sliding out of the ring knowing he's almost lost the match here!

Booker T: Could be a smart move on Eddie's behalf!

RVD then gets onto the apron as Eddie turns around as RVD looks for a kick to the chest but Eddie steps aside and grabs RVD's legs as he has RVD in a powerbomb position as Eddie hits a powerbomb on RVD towards the barricades. Eddie looks extremely pissed off right now as he hops up on the apron before leaping off connecting with a missile dropkick. Eddie then grabs RVD and tosses him back into the ring, Eddie then goes for the pinfall.

Eddie then places his feet on the ropes.

Referee: Feet off the ropes Eddie!

The referee stops the count as Eddie begins arguing claiming he's done a 3 count and the referee isn't doing his job. Whilst this arguing is going on, it's allowed RVD to slowly get to his feet. However Eddie isn't impressed at all as he rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair, the referee tells Eddie he will be disqualified. However RVD is on his feet as he jumps to the top rope instantly as he goes for a huge moonsault as Eddie throws the chair away as RVD connects the moonsault. RVD slowly gets to his feet as Eddie stumbles towards the announcer's desk, unbeknownest Eddie has a chair in his hand. RVD gets onto the top rope once again as he chants "ROB VAN DAM" whilst doing the R-V-D pose. The crowd erupts into cheers.

Michael Cole: What on Earth is RVD doing now?

Booker T: MOVE OUTTA DA WAY!

Booker T is quick enough to move out of the way luckily grabbing Cole whilst doing so as RVD leaps off the top rope with a huge frog splash as Eddie turns around with the chair in his hand. Eddie ditches the chair on the table and gets out of the way. RVD goes crashing through the table and the chair. Eddie rolls back into the ring and demands the referee begins the 10-count.

Michael Cole: Why the hell did you shove me Booker?

Booker T: I was saving your damn arse, next time remind me not to! Damn dawg! Did you not see what RVD just did?

Michael Cole: Well sor-r-r-r-rrrrrry Booker! The guy almost killed me!

All of a sudden, Eddie has an idea. He goes back outside, stopping the 10-count. He grabs RVD and drags him over to the ring. He powers him into the ring and rolls him towards the center. Eddie then scales the top rope and slaps his chest 3 times. He then soars off and nails RVD with a frog splash. Eddie then hooks the leg.

3!!

YOUR WINNER: EDDIE GUERRERO!!

Eddie-Guerrero-112---Posing-on-Rope_display_image.jpg

Cole: Eddie with an impressive victory!

Booker T: He just couldn't resist beating Rob Van Dam with a frog splash!

Eddie rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp as RVD is still down being checked out by the referee.

the-worlds-end-new-film-poster.jpg

US OPENING AUGUST 23RD, 2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We come back from Commercial break where we see Todd Grisham once again doing his job. He is ready to interview another guest. The Camera pans out a bit and standing next to Todd is the Game Triple H, who could have been the new UWF Television Champion but decided against it. Triple H does not look happy at all as Todd puts the mic up to Triple H's mouth.

Triple H: Seriously what is with this place? You aren't even going to introduce me or ask me a question? Did Ryder put you up to this? Because the way he keeps going their isn't going to be a damn Smackdown anymore. And weak willed little weasels like you Todd are going to be the first to suffer. Do we understand each other Todd?

Todd Grisham:
I'm sorry. He threatened my...

HHH: Darren Young already came out Todd. No one cares about the second one nor about your boyfriend. Ask the question you want to ask and get out of my face.

Todd Grisham: Right ahh. Triple H why? Why did you not only fire Austin Aries, retire the Television Championship, but you've also left Smackdown without a Money in the Bank Briefcase.

Triple H:
Don't worry about Money in the Bank Todd, because as of right now you are looking at the NEW Mr. Money in the Bank. *Pause for a moment before Triple H busts out laughing*

Todd Grisham: What's so funny?

Triple H: I'm sure if anyone took the time to read that their heads were about to pop off with things like unfair and not cool. My name is Triple H and I am the Game, I am COO of this business, and business always comes before pleasure to me. And that is exactly what was done here tonight and that is business. You see the one thing I hate more than anything is a champion who doesn't show, who doesn't do his job and expects to get paid. That Television Championship I "won" earlier tonight doesn't mean a damn. If it meant a damn, Eddie Guerrero would be the Television Champion right now, or have we all forgotten how he got screwed out of the belt? Because me, I didn't. The gimmick was the title be held every single week on Television, and over time it fell away into a cesspool with all the other insignificant titles that have come and gone. For the briefcase, the Board will decide on that later, but right now consider it vacated.

Todd Grisham: Well Hunter, I have to ask, Ryder is threatening to one up you and bring a potential World Champion to Smackdown at Summerslam!

Triple H: That's cute, Todd. Ryder thinking he has power. But let's look at Ryder for a moment shall we Todd. The only Job Zack Ryder has ever been good at is in the ring. He doesn't sell and people are just hanging onto Smackdown by a thread. He wants to try and take a Champion, by all means, it isn't going to happen. Not when I have to literally beg people to come to Friday Nights. Not when I have Champions who don't even wanna be here. Zack Ryder is bad for Smackdown. He wants to grow a set and take me on in the board room or in the ring, I say let him. Because it doesn't matter where he chooses fight me. He's going to be deliberately crushed by the Cerebral Assassin, and at the end of the day, should he choose to play the Game, he'll share the same fate as Austin Aries. And like Austin Aries, he'll have no one to blame but himself, for what I do to him! Now get out of my sight, I've got business to get back too.

Hunter walks away leaving an embarrassed and frightened Todd Grisham in his wake as Smackdown heads to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall.

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

[video=youtube;eXVXBQ4YIdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVXBQ4YIdk[/video]

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience for the first time to a pretty mediocre response. The boo's outweigh the cheers but its a pretty quiet mixed reaction. They're are a few fanboys in the crowd who are holding up 3MB signs. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

3mbHawkins_zps9b5ac0f2.jpg

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. All three slide in and do some more posing before Hawkins and Mahal slide out.

Cole: Making their SmackDown debut here tonight, Heath Slater, along with Jinder Mahal and Curt Hawkins, 3MB!

Booker T: Say what you will about their personalities but these guys, in the ring, are no joke.

What's That Metronome I Hear?

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" hits the PA and out walks former 3MB member and current UWF Internet Champion Drew McIntyre. He sees his former cohorts in and around the ring and he rolls his eyes before heading down the ramp.

Cole: You have to wonder what the dynamic between Slater and McIntyre will be now that McIntyre is on his own.

Booker T: I don't think Slater realizes just how much McIntyre despises him and the rest of 3MB.

As Drew enters the ring, Slater tries to high five him but Drew just stares at him.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

"Y2J" Chris Jericho emerges from the back to a thunderous applause. He turns his back to the audience and throws his arms to the side. His jacket begins to light up just as he turns around and storms to the ring, ready to fight.

Booker T: Drew better not be focusing on his tag team partner and instead focus on his opponents, two men he defends that Internet Championship against at SummerSlam.

Cole: And one of those men is making his way to the ring as we speak, "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

As Jericho reaches the ring, he looks back to the stage.

[video=youtube;cRWXJuYbu6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWXJuYbu6I[/video]

The theme of THE Brian Kendrick hits the PA as the crowd's applause continues. Kendrick dances out from the backstage area and dances all the way down the ramp. He sees Jericho waiting on him at the bottom but he walks right past him and enters the ring.

Cole: Kendrick proving a point right there.

Booker T: They don't have to like each other. They just have to get the job done.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Drew McIntyer and The Brian Kendrick are both starting off the match. Drew and Kendrick both get into a lockup to start off as Drew seems to be getting the upper hand but Kendrick gets McIntyer into a hammerlock, Drew however goes behind Kendrick and gets Drew into a hammerlock himself. Drew has had enough of the lock and elbows Kendrick across the face, then does it again as he turns around and kicks Kendrick in the gut as he goes for a hurricarana but Kendrick throws Drew off of him, Drew landing on both feet as Kendrick nails a dropkick to Drew. Kendrick poses to the crowd as Drew shakes his head in annoyance and tags in Heath Slater into the match. Slater enters the ring as Kendrick doesn't take him too kindly as Slater goes for a running clothesline but Kendrick ducks it and goes for a DDT but Slater counters into a back body toss instead. Slater then chases after Kendrick as Kendrick tags in Chris Jericho into the match!

Booker T: Here comes the man Chris Jericho! He's going to show those punks from 3MB how to truely rock out man!

Jericho enters the ring as he clotheslines Slater to the ground, then sees Drew coming as he hits a back body drop onto Drew McIntyer. Jinder Mahl enters the ring as Jericho sees him coming and hits an enzirguri onto Mahl, then comes Curt Hawkins as he comes from behind Jericho but Kendrick goes behind Hawkins and hits a belly to back suplex! Kendrick leaves the ring with Hawkins as Jericho moves around the ring and sees that Slater is back up as Jericho brings him to the corne and lands some punches onto Slater, then whips him to the ropes. Jericho then runs up and goes for a running clothesline but he eats an extended foot from Heath. Jericho groggily backs up a few paces as Heath Slater runs up and goes for a running neckbreaker but Jericho spins him around and goes for a Codebreaker but Slater knocks him to the ground and tries to get Jericho into the Walls of Jericho, but Jericho shoves Slater away using his legs.

Cole: Looks like that Jericho saved himself from getting a taste of his own medicine! I wonder what's going to happen now?

Jericho tries to get back up but Slater lands a soccer kick to the ribs of Jericho, Jericho then rolls away from Slater but Slater brings Jericho to the ropes and starts choking him with that middle rope. The referee eventually breaks the choke as Jericho is crawling around the ring, trying to catch him breath but Slater grabs Jericho by the head and smashes it onto the turnbuckle nearby and stuns Jericho. Jericho looks completey dazed while standing on the corner as Slater jabs Jericho in the gut once, then knees him several times before Jericho falls to a sitting position at the corner. Slater then presses his foot to Jericho's face and holds it there until the referee breaks up the hold. Slater then drags Jericho to McIntyer and tags him into the match, McIntyer entering the ring as they bring Jericho to the corner and wails on him with a serie of punches, then a double back toss onto Jericho. Slater then steps onto the top rope as McIntyer picks up Jericho and executes a release powerbomb onto Slater as Slater climbs onto the top rope, gets tagged in from McIntyer and Slater jumps and nails a diving elbow drop onto Jericho and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Chris Jericho kicks out! Slater looks annoyed that he hasn't won the match yet as he picks up Jericho and yells into the crowd and points to his 3MB members as he picks up Jericho and nails the jumping reverse STO onto Jericho. Slater starts to play the air guitar to the crowd and is all smiles now as he brings Jericho to the center of the ring and climbs onto the top ropes once again. Slater plays the air guitar on the top rope as he jumps off the turnbuckles and hits Jericho with a diving knee drop! Slater looks to be pumped now as he picks up Jericho and is feeling a Smash Hit coming, but Jericho seems to snap out of it and knocks Slater to his back as he tries and goes for the Wall of Jericho again but Slater gets Jericho in the small package pin, but then Jericho counters back into a small package pin himself but Slater quickly breaks out of that. Jericho doesn't look impressed to be taken as a fool as Slater goes for a running clothesline but Jericho executes a til-a-whirl backbreaker onto Slater! Jericho backs up as McIntyer gets Jericho into a sleeperhold from the apron as a surprise attack while Slater slowly gets up and sees Jericho trapped, then runs up to Jericho but Jericho moves out of the way just in time and Slater knocks McIntyer to the ground. Slater then turns around but Jericho knocks Slater down and quickly applies the Wall of Jericho to Slater!

Cole: Look at this! Vintage Jericho at his finest!

Slater starts to scream out in pain as Jericho wastes no time fully applying the Walls of Jericho to Slater, not wanting him to escape easily from the hold. Slater tries to crawl towards the ropes nearby but Jericho denies him the privilege to do that as he drags Slater towards the center of the ring. Slater appears to be wanting to tap as Mahl and Hawkins are at ringside and encourages him not to but Slater appears to be wanting to tap. Kendrick tries to shoo away the 3MB but the referee tells him to get back to his corner, which allows the 3MB to enter the ring and knock down Jericho with a clothesline to the back of the head. Hawkins and Mahl both start to stomp onto Jericho for a moment before leaving the ring as Jericho is once again down from a vicious assault. Slater then gets up and looks at the mess that was formally known as Jericho and brings him up to his feet and nails the E-Minor the Jericho! The referee is no longer distracted as Slater gets Jericho into a cover.

1!

2!

AND CHRIS JERICHO KICKS OUT! Slater and the 3MB and McIntyler can't believe that Chris Jericho actually kicked out! Kendrick is hopping around the apron itching to be tagged in as Slater slowly brings Jericho to his feet. Slater looks to have enough of the the child's play as he goes behind Jericho and prepares for the Smash Hit again but Jericho lifts him up into a belly to back suplex, but Slater flips over behind Jericho, then goes for a belly to back suplex himself but as Jericho's being lifted up, he twists his body around and lands the codebreaker while in midair! Slater falls to the mat as Jericho looks relieved to be allowed to finally have a breather as Kendrick is demanding to be tagged in. Jericho slowly starts crawling towards Kendricks's extended hand but Slater catches Jericho by the foot and doesn't allow him to move any closer. Jericho turns around and hits an enzuirigri kick to Slater then quickly crawls to where Kendrick is still holding out his hand but McIntyer trips Kendrick from behind as Jericho looks to be pissed off now. McIntyer starts to mock Jericho as Jericho looks mad as hell but gets ambushed from Slater. Slater hits a couple of shots to the head of Jericho and whips him towards the ropes, then bends down for a back body toss but Jericho kicks Slater in the head follow up with a facebuster to the mat!

Booker T: Chris Jericho is getting fired up here ladies and gentleman! I wonder if the kid can handle Jericho in this state?!

Jericho is on fire now as Slater is back up but eats a clothesline from Jericho. McIntyer tries to do something about it but Jericho kicks McIntyer in the gut then hits a double hooked powerbomb to McIntyler. Mahl tries to enter the ring as Jericho looks at him and points, Hawkins enters from behind and charges at Jericho but Jericho moves out of the way as he hits Mahl, Mahl crashing to the barricade as Jericho then throws him over the ropes on the opposite side. Jericho yells to the crowd as he's feeling the power flow through him inside and gets Slater into the Walls of Jericho! Slater moves around the ring as he once again tries and goes to grab the ropes nearby but is unable to, and Jericho brings him to the center of the ring once again. Slater tries to roll over to take out Jericho but Jericho knows how to counter that move and keeps Slater stable in the ring. McIntyer tries to be smart and goes for the breaking of the submission hold but Kendrick comes into the ring and kicks McIntyer in the gut, then executes the Sliced Bread #2 onto McIntyer! Slater doesn't see a way out of this with his partner gone so he aknowleges that he has no choice but to tap out of the match!

Winners of the Match: Chris Jericho and Brian Kendrick!

03-chris-jericho-defeats-dolph-ziggler.jpg
150px-Brian_Kendrick.jpg

McIntyer and the 3MB all leaves up the ramp as Jericho and Kendrick are celebrating their win over the quad of wrestlers in the match. The lot on the stage looking at the duo in the ring are giving the hateful eye to Jericho and Kendrick as the show goes to commercial.

SummerslamPosterFixed.png

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;ky8QvxEXf-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky8QvxEXf-0[/video]

The crowd are on their feet cheering as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera. With that, Morrison strides down the ramp. He slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance.

Cole: Here he comes, Booker "The Friday Night Delight"!

Booker T: John Morrison, baby! Oh, I can't wait to see what he can do here on SmackDown!

Morrison gets down from the turnbuckle as the next theme hits.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[video=youtube;zEVluYy7cxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEVluYy7cxc[/video]

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva hits the PA and the crowd immediately break out into boos. After a few bars of the song, the UWF Champion "The Animal" Batista emerges with his championship around his waist. He then slaps his leg and "powers up", setting off an impressive pyrotechnics display. Batista then walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Booker T: Every single time I see this man, its unbelievable.

Cole: Our UWF Champion, perhaps the most dominant man in the entire UWF.

Batista gives the referee his championship as Morrison stares at it. The referee hands it to the timekeeper and them rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Both men lock up and, as they do, Batista simply throws Morrison across the ring. Morrison lands hard on the mat below as he looks back up at Batista. Morrison gets back to his feet and he circles Batista yet again. They lock up again and Batista again shoves Morrison across the ring. Morrison gets up and goes to lock up again but, this time, Morrison kicks Batista in the temple at the last second. Batista stumble back into the ropes. Morrison then dropkicks the UWF Champion over the top rope and to the floor below.

Cole: Morrison has to play to his own strengths. He needs to use his speed to his advantage.

Booker T: I think he just did, Cole!

Morrison scales the top rope and waits for Batista to get up. As he does, Morrison soars off with a big moonsault. Batista, however, catches Morrison and rams him back first into the ring post. Morrison lets out a scream in pain as Batista tosses him back into the ring. Batista walks up the steps and into the ring, making sure to take his time in doing so. As he gets back into the ring, he attempts to pick Morrison up to his feet. As he does, Morrison battles back with a few right hands to Batista's face. He then sends Batista into the ropes. Batista, however, counters and sends Morrison into the ropes. Batista attempts a spear but Morrison leapfrogs over him and bounces off the opposite ropes. As Batista turns around, he's met with a flying shuffle kick. Morrison then covers "The Animal".

KICK-OUT!

And Batista kicks out with a vengeance. He sends Morrison up into the air. Morrison lands on his feet, though, like a cat. As Batista gets to his feet, Morrison jumps onto him and begins hammering away at him. Batista counters this attempt and plants Morrison down to the mat with a hellacious spinebuster. Batista then covers Morrison.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: Morrison kicked out!

Booker T: Most men wouldn't have!

Cole: Morrison isn't most men.

Batista is in disbelief but he doesn't let it effect him. He picks Morrison back up and throws him into the corner. He then walks over and starts repeatedly hitting shoulder thrusts to Morrison's midsection. Batista then starts hammering away at Morrison with big right hands. Morrison is dazed as Batista grabs him by the neck and tosses him clear across the ring.

Cole: What strength on display by the UWF Champion!

Booker T: Batista tossin' that boy around like a rag doll!

Batista walks over to where Morrison has landed and attempts to pick him up. Morrison, however, connects with a few stiff kicks right between "The Animal" 's eyes. Batista stumbles back, allowing Morrison a chance to get to his feet. Morrison then dropkicks Batista and sends him into the corner. Morrison then hops onto the second turnbuckle and starts hammering away at Batista. Batista gets annoyed and pushes Morrison off. Morrison goes sailing but lands on his feet. This makes Batista angry and he tries to plant Morrison down with a clothesline but Morrison ducks. Morrison then hits Batista with a springboard moonsault off the ropes. Morrison then hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista roars out. He pushes Morrison off of him but Morrison comes right back and nails Batista with a stiff kick to the face. Morrison pins Batista again.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: Morrison is staying on The Champion!

Booker T: He's taking it right to him, dogg!

Cole: Welcome to SmackDown, John Morrison!

Morrison starts stomping away at Batista. Batista ends up rolling out of the ring. Morrison sees an opening and bounces off the ropes. As he comes back, he soars over the top rope and nails Batista with a somersault plancha. Both men crash down to the mat below hard.

Booker T: Aww man!

Cole: John Morrison taking to the air!

Morrison gets to his feet first and grabs Batista by the head and tries to smash it on the steel steps. Batista, however, counters and ends up smashing Morrison's face into the steel steps. Morrison stumbles back and then down. Batista grabs Morrison and tosses him back into the ring. Batista then covers Morrison.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista picks Morrison back up and drives him into the corner. He then goes back to work hitting Morrison over and over with shoulder thrusts. Batista backs up and tries a spear but Morrison slips through the ropes onto the apron and then kicks Batista in the skull all in one motion. Batista stumbles back as Morrison gets back into the ring and starts hitting Batista with stiff shots to the skull. Batista eventually shoves Morrison off but Morrison just rolls back to his feet. As Morrison runs back at Batista, Batista side steps him and sends him over the top rope. Morrison, however, lands on the apron and waits for Batista to turn around. As he does, Morrison springboards off the top rope and nails Batista with a crossbody. Morrison hooks the leg again.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: Look at that boy go!

Cole: Morrison certainly impressing in his debut match here on SmackDown!

Morrison is thrown off once more as Batista gets to his feet, appearing to have gotten a second wind. He grabs Morrison by his head and throws him into the corner. He then just start throwing punches at Morrison systematically. He then irish whips Morrison into the opposite corner. He then runs and clotheslines him into the corner. Morrison falls to the mat and Batista begins stomping away at him, viciously. Batista then backs up and stalks Morrison.

Cole: He's setting up for it!

Morrison slowly gets to his feet and walks out a few steps toward the center of the ring. Batista then charges forward and nails Morrison with a devastating spear.

Booker T: SPEAR!

Cole: This could be it right here!

Batista then pins Morrison.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: HE KICKED OUT!

Booker T: How did he do that?!

Batista grabs his head and has a look of shock on his face. He then starts arguing with the referee. He backs the referee into the corner and starts screaming at him "THAT WAS 3!!!"

Booker T: C'mon, man! He's just doing his job!

As Batista does this, he doesn't see Morrison sneaking up behind him. Morrison then rolls Batista up.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: What a contest thus far!

Batista gets to his feet first and drops Morrison with a huge clothesline. Batista then points both his thumbs down. He grabs Morrison and sets him up for a Batista Bomb.

Booker T: Well, thanks for coming John Morrison!

As Batista lifts him up, Morrison starts hitting Batista in the face. Morrison knocks Batista woozy and is able to reverse the attempt into a hurricanrana. Batista falls flat to the mat. Morrison then covers Batista.

KICK-OUT!!

Morrison gets to his feet and sees Batista is in range. Morrison then goes for Starship Pain. As he does, Batista rolls out of the ring, leaving Morrison to crash hard to the mat.

Cole: And down goes Morrison!

Batista then grabs his championship belt and walks towards the backstage area. Morrison is starting to get to his feet as the referee counts.

Cole: Why is Batista leaving?

Booker T: I don't know, man!

Morrison is just realizing that Batista is at the top of the ramp with his championship belt.

Booker T: The referee is almost to 10!

John Morrison is shocked as Batista just screams "SMACKDOWN SUCKS!" and walks to the back.

10!

YOUR WINNER BY COUNTOUT: JOHN MORRISON

220px-Morrison_en_Chile.jpg

Cole: Well, John Morrison won....probably not in the way he would've wanted, though.

Booker T: Why did Batista just walk out?

As Morrison is celebrating with the fans, Reverend D'Von and Mark Henry enter through the crowd behind the announcer's table.

Booker T: What the..?

Both men hop onto the apron and have a stare down with Morrison. Just at that moment, Eddie Guerrero, followed by La Familia Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias, begin walking down the ramp toward the ring.

Cole: And here comes La Familia!

La Familia hops onto the opposite apron and Morrison is surrounded. All 5 men then enter the ring as Morrison stands his ground.

Booker T: Morrison has just been in a match with the UWF Champion! Now he's got these 5?!

Cole: This isn't right!

As they're about to begin tearing Morrison apart, Damien Sandow and Mike Knox appear at the top of the ramp.

Booker T: And there's Sandow!

Cole: But, it appears as if he's not coming down to the ring.

As soon as Cole finishes that sentence, all 5 men dog pile on top of Morrison, beating him down. Morrison tries his best to defend himself but the odds are overwhelming. Morrison falls limp to the mat. D'Von and Eddie both have a stare down as they tell their partners to stand down. D'Von and Eddie then circle each other before exchanging right hands. All hell breaks loose as the teams begin brawling. Morrison has rolled out of the ring and has flipped up the apron.

Cole: Looks like Morrison has an idea.

Morrison pulls out a ladder and scales the top rope with it. As the two teams are busy fighting it out, they don't see John Morrison sailing off the top rope with a moonsault while holding the ladder. Morrison takes out all 5 men!

Booker T: GOOD GAHD!

Morrison gets to his feet and stares at Sandow, inviting him to the ring. Sandow begins to clap and applaud Morrison. He doesn't notice the UWF Champion Batista sneaking up behind them.

Cole: Batista's back!

Batista clocks Knox in the back of the head with the UWF Championship. Knox goes down hard. Sandow turns around and Batista kicks him in the gut. Batista stares at Morrison as he plants Sandow with a Batista Bomb on the steel stage area.

Booker T: He planted that boy!

Cole: BATISTA BOMB!

Batista then holds up his UWF Championship as Morrison stares him down from inside the ring.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Eddie/RVD - Andrew
Kendrick & Jericho/Slater & McIntyre - natlav
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF SUMMERSLAM!!

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match
Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

UWF Internet Championship
Triple Threat Match
Drew McIntyre(c) vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho

Street Fight
Christopher Daniels vs. MVP

WHICH CHAMPION IN UWF WILL SMACKDOWN GM ZACK RYDER SIGN AT SUMMERSLAM?

OOC: No SD next week. Use that time to TT for SummerSlam. There will be a SD immediately after SummerSlam, however, so do as Scar says and "BE PREPARED!"

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 8/16/13 Edition

PEDIGREE TO RYDER. I marked out. Loooved it. I also loved the amount of fourth wall/kayfabe breaking shit it had. That was pretty funny. Especially the commentators, HHH, and Ryder segments. I enjoyed that.

I'd say thats a pretty solid episode. Im definitely interested to see who comes over. My guess... is it's the Hardcore title! Thats just my guess though. I have no idea. Ending segment was fun to read. SMACKDOWN SUCKS was pretty funny too. I c wut u did thar huehuehuehue

Cesaro fired, Aries fired, TV title retired... chopping the dead weight. Good stuff.

Sorry I couldnt go more with Dod this week, but hey, booze.. I mean life comes first soooo yeah! Bummed theres no SD next week BUT I get why. So yeah, good show. Shout out to all the people who participated with promos and writing and lets roll on Summerslam!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

LOL Triple H is so damn funny I love it. SBS keep him you sound just like Triple H. Although I wonder which champion will go to Smackdown will be interesting. Also I am sorry Tapout I haven't been following 3MB, but is he using Mcyintire as well in the group? That is the only confusing thing for me, but other then that solid episode.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Definitely a good show Hoov. Looks like I'm 0-2 with albo's MVP now, guess I better go extra hard after Summerslam if I want to keep D'Von's dominance on Smackdown.

Excellent promos with Triple H, too bad that SBS is only doing this temporarily for a while. The main event was well done with Morrison and Batista, and having everyone coming out at the end was a nice touch. Oh and as Shane said, cutting the dead weight was a good move and I can't wait to see which championship will come to Smackdown. Also shout out to Andrew for writing the Eddie/RVD match, as that was awesome as shit! Frogsplashes FTW!

Roll on to Summerslam Blue Crew! That Scramble has high potential for being match of the night if booked/written right (sorry Shane :p), and I can't wait to read it. Actually fuck it I can't wait to read Summerslam in general.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

LOL Triple H is so damn funny I love it. SBS keep him you sound just like Triple H. Although I wonder which champion will go to Smackdown will be interesting. Also I am sorry Tapout I haven't been following 3MB, but is he using Mcyintire as well in the group? That is the only confusing thing for me, but other then that solid episode.

No, Soccerboy has McIntyre so I play 3MB with Heath, Jinder, and Hawkins.

I have to say I am LOVING this stuff between Ryder and Triple H. Great story developing between the COO and the GM. Also really like the use of Ryder as GM. Looking forward to seeing which champion and championship flips at SummerSlam.

Batista cleaning house and looking strong going into SummerSlam. Got a huge challenge in front of him though. As good as Shane is, I would not be surprised if we saw a championship change at SummerSlam.

Roll on Zackdown.

Killz

Reaction score

Sorry I didn't TT this week but I explained in the thread.

Match was decent regardless so appreciated. I think TT'ing is practically done due to Captain not being able to do much right now but I had fun in the thread and look forward to Summerslam.

Will eagerly await post-PPV Smackdown. Thanks nat, Andrew and Hoov for the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Glad I was able to be praised for my match writing :)

I do try hard.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 8/30/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents......

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 8/30/13 CARD

After an explosive SummerSlam, we have quite a few changes to SmackDown. Firstly, we have a NEW UWF Champion.......but it wasn't anyone from the Scramble match. Former RAW Superstar Edge jumped ship and cashed in his Money In The Bank contract to defeat the retaining Batista. We also have a NEW Internet Champion in the form of Chris Jericho, who outlasted a triple threat match with both Drew McIntyre and THE Brian Kendrick. And, a new champion has entered the fold as UWF COO Triple H has signed UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy to the blue brand. Tonight, we begin the road to the King of the Ring as we have 2 of 3 qualifying matches this week.

King of the Ring Qualifying Match:

Chris Sabin vs. Drew McIntyre

Last time we saw Chris Sabin, he was celebrating his first ever win in UWF against "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. This week, he looks to keep that momentum rolling forward against the resident "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre. McIntyre cannot be in good spirits here tonight, having lost the UWF Internet Championsip at SummerSlam. Who will move on in the King of the Ring tournament?

King of the Ring Qualifying Match:

UWF Internet Champion Chris Jericho vs. Brother D'Von

At SummerSlam, Chris Jericho finally captured the Internet Championship. This week, He has a shot to get yet another accolade under his belt, King of the Ring. Standing in his way, however, is Brother D'Von. At SummerSlam, D'Von denounced his Reverend ways and proclaimed himself to once again just be himself. He lost out in the Scramble match but can he earn himself the crown and a World Title shot of his choosing or will Y2J continue his hot streak?

Triple H vs. Damien Sandow

For the past few weeks, the UWF COO and the SmackDown General Manager have been at odds. This week, Zack Ryder has decided to book Triple H in a wrestling match. His opponent? The "Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses" Damien Sandow. Sandow failed to re-capture the UWF Championship at SummerSlam and that must be weighing heavily on his mind. Will Damien Sandow take out his frustrations on Triple H or will it be Game Over for him?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM.....

MVP and Christopher Daniels - Both men are scheduled to be in the arena following their no-contest Street Fight at SummerSlam. What will happen when both men see each other next?

Eddie Guerrero and La Familia - Eddie failed to capture the UWF Championship at SummerSlam. What will he have to say about the loss?

Debuting Superstars - Tons of new signees on the blue brand and rumor has it they all will have their voices heard this week.

UWF COO Triple H - What will he have to say regarding Zack Ryder's actions at SummerSlam?

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO.......

SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder has promised to open the show with a "Rated R Celebration" in honor of the NEW UWF Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF SmackDown! 8/30/13 CARD

Can't wait to see what Slim has to say being a new champion should be interesting. The SBS, and Rey thread should be a fun read. Love POTUFCOOHHH he has to one of my favorite characters so his promo should be interesting. Also glad to see there is a king of the ring in UWF right now.

Dash

Reaction score

Can't wait to read the trash talk thread for Damien Sandow vs Triple H. That match has instant classic written all over it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Is that promo thing a combo or is it going to be separate? Either way I started working on mine before SummerSlam even went up. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

heh... hmmmm how to make this celebration Rated... R. heh heh... be sure to tune in as Edge makes his return back... home to Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.