UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF SmackDown 8/2/13 CARD

Just a quick update: TTing has been really low this week (which I think comes with Anarchy and RAW both being pushed back) so I've decided to extend the TTing time for one week. The 8/2/13 show will now be the on the 9th. Get to TTing guys so us writers can get a quality show up for you guys.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown 8/2/13 CARD

Sweet, my internet has been down for the past couple days, seems to be working now, so I'll have something up.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 8/9/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federations Presents.....

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays over the PA system. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. We go down to ringside and meet up with Booker T and Michael Cole.

BookCole.png

Cole: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole alongside my broadcast colleague Booker T!

Booker T: Yo, it's time for some Friday Night SmackDown!

Cole: Indeed, Booker and what a lineup we have. First up, the returning Christopher Daniels is taking on the young upstart Chris Sabin. You'll have to wonder what the "Fallen Angel" has to say about his actions in last week's main event.

Booker T: Yeah, costing MVP the UWF Championship. Speaking of MVP, tonight, he has a mountain to climb as he takes on the red hot Reverend D'Von!

Cole: But, that's not all, Booker. Tonight, we also get a major Summerslam preveiw in the form of a tag team match. Eddie Guerrero teams with Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Aries to take on Antonio Cesaro and Rob Van Dam!

Booker T: And, in our main event, it's another SummerSlam preview as UWF Champion big Dave Batista takes on one of his opponents in the Championship Scramble in Damien Sandow!

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!
[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

Cole: Here comes the boss!

"Radio" by Downstait hits the PA and out walks SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder with his familiar smile on his face. He walks down the ramp and towards the ring, holding up the "LI"

4BD8021D3D47F9B1F6BD19725A288293_642_722.JPEG

Zack hops up onto the apron and enters the ring. He asks for a microphone and he's given one. Zack walks around the ring as the fans continue to cheer on.

Booker T: What's he got to say, dogg?

Zack starts twisting the microphone in his hand waiting on the audience. He then lifts it to his mouth and begins speaking.

0.jpg

Zack Ryder: First of all, Welcome everyone to Friday Night ZackDown!

The crowd cheers but there are audible boo's. Zack looks around the crowd before continuing.

Zack Ryder: Guys, Bros, look, what Christopher Daniels said last week, that Desmond Wolfe was on his way to the ring with a UWF Championship contract for MVP, I had no idea. Christopher Daniels has a chemical imbalance in his brain. You all know that. The fact remains is that Christopher Daniels not only assaulted a UWF official but he interrupted MY main event. Christopher Daniels, you think you're acting out of revenge, and you might be, but I'm not going to stand by and let a member of my roster act out. So, you want MVP, bro? You want MVP well, at SummerSlam, You got him, bro.....in a Street Fight!

The crowd cheers loudly at the thought of that match and MVP taking out his frustrations on Daniels. Zack smirks and continues.

Zack Ryder: But, now that I have that out of the way, I have exciting news. The deal has been finalized, the contracts have been signed and I'm pleased to announce the newest member of the ZackDown roster.......John Morrison!

The crowd pops at the mere mention of his name. The crowd start a "MORRISON! MORRISON! MORRISON!" chant. Zack then continues.

Zack Ryder: I thought you guys would appreciate that. I also figured, If you have John Morrison then you feature John Morrison in the best capacity available so, I'm officially announcing that The UWF Championship Scramble Match at SummerSlam will now be a 6-Man contest. It will be Batista defending against Eddie Guerrero.....

The crowd boos.

Zack Ryder: Reverend D'Von.....

The crowd boos.

Zack Ryder: Antonio Cesaro.....

The crowd lets out a mixed response.

Zack Ryder: Damien Sandow......

The crowd boos.

Zack Ryder: And now, John Morrison!

The crowd cheers loudly as Ryder adds Morrison to the match. The "MORRISON!" chant returns as Zack tries to get control of his crowd. All of a sudden.....

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

The crowd is quick to jump on the hate train as "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels emerges. He walks down the ramp with a purpose. Once in the ring he immediately asks for a microphone. Ryder then exits the ring, as if feeling disrespected. Upon getting a microphone, he speaks, and the entire arena is engulfed by his words.

normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2013_05_16_HDTV_x264-NATE_mp40055.png

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
The Hall of Justice is something I created. It’s where I place the wrongs that have been finally righted. It is where I put the unjust after it’s been justified. I still have yet to justify what happened with MVP. What he did is still unjust, and in time I will justify it. There will be justice had! In time I will fill the Hall with as many names as you morons can count! To be fair, I am building you all up. You can all boo you’d like, but at the end of the day I will continue to do what I do. And honestly, I’m done caring about what you all might think of me. I’m finally my own man, no more chains shackled around me as I wait patiently for the approval of the fans. I’m just going to do what I want and if you don’t like it, well you can just shutup. I personally don’t care if you like my words or even the sight of me. I’m always going to be here doing what is right.

I will always be the bad guy in your opinions because I’m not exactly being honourable. What was honourable about what Chris Jericho did to me before and during Money in the Bank? He knew as well as the rest of them that I was going to be suspended after the match. He knew I had little to no purpose of even trying. Yet he does what he can to destroy my body. The worst part about it is that you all cheered him on. You cheered as my body was being broken in half in that damn ladder! Why would you cheer such a thing, especially when I was going everything you wanted me to! I was the nice guy; I waited like a dog hoping you’d be happy with what I did. But you cheered, you cheered for my body being broken. I will eventually get justice from Jericho. But for now my focus is on someone else. My focus is on you Montel. And even Desmond Wolfe who couldn’t be here with us today. I hear the poor chap is still in the hospital.

Real shame too, I wanted him to see firsthand what I do to the show that he worked so hard to keep afloat. You see all of Smackdown is one big injustice. I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I think I agree with what Damien Sandow has been saying about all you morons. I think he was right in his actions towards Desmond before I finally finished the job he could never do. So while you lay in the hospital bed Desmond and I hope you’re able to watch this somehow, watch as your beloved Smackdown is brought to justice!

The crowd is very angry with Daniels as he paces around the ring waiting for them to finish up with their persistent booing. He rubs his face in frustration until he suddenly snaps.

ENOUGH! Shut up and listen to me! I’m not going to just let you idiots interrupt me every chance you get. I’m so tired with all of you and trying to explain things to you. It seems to go in one ear and out the other. It’s ridiculous, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. I’m trying my best to educate you all, but you just seemed like bored schoolgirls.

Now, back to what I wanted to say before I was so rudely interrupted. Montel, I want you to know that it was simply fate that stopped you from winning the title you did not deserve, I just happen to be fate’s tool. But honestly, I will not question what must be done in the wake of Justice. If you feel differently, that’s your problem, but it had to be done. You know, I’m actually tired of constantly trying to explain my actions, explain to your morons why I’m in the right. Unfortunately we don’t have time for that as I’m sure it would take me months just to explain the first half to you peons. So how about Chris Sabin gets out here and faces his own kind of justice!

Daniels tosses down the microphone and glares at the stage.

HAIL SABIN!

[video][video=youtube;adeDWcn6yJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeDWcn6yJc[/video]

"Hail Sabin'' is heard as Chris Sabin makes his way out in a black hoodie. He points at Daniels in the ring before making his way down the ramp.

Cole: Chris Sabin looks to get his first victory here in UWF against the returning "Fallen Angel".

Booker T: I like this kid, Cole, but I just don't know!

Sabin hops up onto the apron and enters the ring. He takes his hoodie off and places it over the ropes to a ringside employee. Daniels and Sabin circle the ring and, right before the bell rings, a familiar theme hits the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Cole: It's MVP!

Booker T: Aww here we go!

Daniels is livid as he sees his SummerSlam opponent Montel Vontavious Porter emerge from the back. He's dressed in his street clothes. He starts walking towards the ring. The bell rings as Daniels is still distracted. Sabin takes advantage and connects with a few kicks to the "Fallen Angel". MVP gets to the ring but, instead of getting into it, MVP walks around the ring and heads toward the announcer's table.

Cole: MVP is heading our way!

Daniels is trying to protect himself against Sabin's attack. Eventually, he does by grabbing Sabin's tights and pulling him through the ropes to the outside floor. Sabin lands hard on the mat below. MVP has made his way to the announcer's table and has put on a headset and joined Booker T and Michael Cole for commentary.

MVP: What's going on, gentlemen?

Booker T: MVP, it's nice of you to drop by, dogg. What brings you out here?

MVP: I just wanted to peek out my competition at SummerSlam.

Cole: And Christopher Daniels is back on the attack!

Daniels indeed is as he grabs Sabin off the outside mat and irish whips him into the steel steps. At the last second, Sabin jumps onto the top of the stairs. He waits for Daniels to get closer and he jumps off the steps with a moonsault. He connects and both men go crumbling to the mat.

Booker T: What a moonsault by Chris Sabin!

MVP: This guy hasn't won a match here in UWF.....maybe tonight is his lucky night.

Sabin gets up and grabs Daniels to his feet. He rolls Daniels back into the ring and he climbs the top rope and stalks Daniels. Sabin then soars off the top rope when Daniels gets to his feet, going for another moonsault. Daniels has this one telegraphed as he rolls out of harm's way. Sabin lands hard on the ring mat. Daniels picks him up quickly and sets up for the Angel's Wings.

Cole: It could all be over right here!

As Daniels lifts Sabin up, Sabin somehow manages to reverse it into a hurricanrana. As Daniels gets back to his feet, Sabin is waiting and he hits him with an arm drag. Daniels gets back up and Sabin hits him with another arm drag. This time, Sabin holds onto the arm and applies an armbar. After a few moments of struggling, Daniels gets to his feet with Sabin still dangling off of him. Daniels blast Sabin in the face with a few right hands, weakening him up. After, he whips him into the corner. Daniels tries to rush Sabin but Sabin gets his boot up and kicks Daniels in the jaw. Sabin springboards off the second turnbuckle and nails Daniels with a flying crossbody. Sabin hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: The kid almost did it!

Cole: What a victory that would have been for Chris Sabin.

MVP: If Chris Sabin wants to pull out the win, he needs to stay on him, just like I did to the UWF Champion last week!

Daniels kicks out with authority. He gets to his feet and, as Sabin does, Daniels nails him with a big clothesline. Daniels takes his boot and smashes in Sabin's face with it. The crowd begins to boo. Daniels then starts tomping away on Chris Sabin. Daniels then grabs Sabin's surgically repaired knee and slaps on a half boston crab. Sabin screams in pain as Daniels locks in the hold.

Booker T: It's a smart move by Christopher Daniels to slow this match down.

MVP: But, it wasn't a smart move costing me the UWF Championship last week.

Sabin writhes in agony as he attempts to get to the ropes. Daniels wrenches the hold in and screams out to Sabin "TAP OUT!" Sabin refuses and instead begins to crawl towards the ropes to break the hold. He gets within fingertips before Daniels drags him back to the center of the ring. Daniels slaps the hold back on and Sabin is in a world of pain.

Cole: Will Chris Sabin tap out here?

Booker T: That is his bad knee, Cole!

Miraculously, Sabin gathers enough strength to power himself to his feet, throwing Daniels off of him. Sabin starts limping around the ring and Daniels finds this as his opening as he drives his shoulder into the back of Sabin's repaired knee. Sabin falls to the mat grabbing his knee in pain. Daniels grabs Sabin's leg from him and starts kicking him in the knee, wearing the upstart down. He then pulls his leg over his head and yanks down, essentially stretching his leg to an abnormal position, which causes Sabin great pain. Daniels then glares over at MVP at the announcer's table. He screams at MVP "THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE, MONTEL!"

Booker T: Christopher Daniels, is he calling you out?

MVP: He very well might be. He'll live to regret that.

Daniels lifts Sabin back to his feet as he sets him up for a suplex. As Daniels lifts him up, instead of falling back, Daniels throws Sabin forward and Sabin's knee lands right on top of the top rope. Sabin then lands hard on the mat and starts grabbing at his knee once more. Daniels then kicks Sabin in the face to knock him out and then pins him.

KICK-OUT!!

Daniels becomes even more furious as he lifts Sabin back up to his feet. He irish whips Sabin into the corner once more. This time, he walks over to a dazed Sabin and begins hitting him with repeated shoulder thrusts. Daniels even sneaks in a few right hands to the face for good measure. Sabin eventually falls to the mat, leaned up against the corner. Daniels then takes his boot and begins scraping the side of Sabin's face with it over and over again.

Cole: Daniels is out to prove something to you, Montel.

MVP: All he's proving to me, Cole, is that I can beat him no problem.

Daniels stops and looks back over at MVP and smiles. As he turns back around, Chris Sabin is back to his feet and he connects with a dropkick. Daniels stumbles back and knocks down the referee.

Booker T: Man, now we don't have a referee!

MVP: If you two would excuse me, I have some unfinished business to take care of!

MVP stands up from the table and grabs a chair from the timekeeper's section. Daniels is distracted as he plants Sabin down with a DDT. As Daniels gets back up, he starts pandering to the audience and hasn't noticed that MVP has slid into the ring with a steel chair in hand. As Daniels turns around, MVP nails him in the head with the chair. MVP then starts hammering away at Daniels with the chair repeatedly. MVP sees the referee stirring and he quickly exits the ring with the chair. Sabin is coming to and sees Daniels out cold. Sabin then hooks the leg as the referee comes to as well.

3!!

YOUR WINNER: CHRIS SABIN!

13.jpg

Cole: He did it! Chris Sabin's first win in UWF comes at the expense of the returning "Fallen Angel".

Booker T: He owes MVP big time, dogg!

Sabin has his arm raised and then heads towards the back. MVP is at the top of the stage looking down at the ring. Daniels begins to stir as he realizes what happened. He uses the ropes to pull himself at least up to his knees as he glares at MVP. MVP just shrugs and then does his "BALLIN" taunt much to the crowd's delight as we head to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UWF Friday Night SmackDown is brought to you by....

NutellaLogo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The action in the ring has been explosive so far as Smackdown is living up to the hype as the camera's suddenly switch to the backstage area, showing a close up of an Todd Grisham.

03.jpg

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, I am sorry to take you away from the action in the ring but right now, I have been given the job to interview a very special man, this person is half man, half amazing, he is currently the highest paid athlete inside the UWF Company, Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Montel Vontavious Porter.

Todd Grisham turns his head to the side as the camera shoot widens, showing MVP standing in front of Todd, dressed in his wrestling gear, seemingly getting ready for his match later on but he has a bandage on his forehead and got some marks on his neck, most likely from Daniels attack from 2 weeks ago. He is holding his neck as MVP nods at Todd

33.jpg

Grisham: Now, MVP as we can all see, you haven't quite fully recovered from your attack at the hands of Christopher Daniels last Smackdown, how have you been feeling and how do you feel tonight?

MVP looks towards Todd, not smiling and a bit of an angry face on him. Todd pushes the microphone towards him as he waits for him to speak.

MVP: Todd, look at my forehead, look at the marks all around my neck, how often do you see your Franchise Playa banged up and hurt like I was last time around on Smackdown? I am hardly ever that helpless, whilst another man is squashing my windpipe and seriously trying to injure me. That could be the reason why tonight, I am not in the mood for my usual playing around and smiling self. I am in a horrible mood and it's all because of one man. It's funny how one man can change so much, it's even funnier that I say that because I was that man for UWF, I changed UWF to make it a better place but the one man that has changed so much in the last two weeks is Christopher Daniels. I'm guessing he wanted to send a message out, a message that maybe he wasn't happy with his suspension, a message to prove he was back, I have no idea what kind of message he was trying to send but let me tell you this Chris, if you are watching which I hope you are, I am letting you know that I received your message, I have taken note of your message and trust me, you better believe there will be a response, I will send a message back to you even worse than what I just did to you but I'll leave you guessing on when and where but more importantly, what that message will be. Look around Chris, look to your left, look to your right, look behind you because this is the last time you should feel safe, this is the last few minutes you should feel like you are in control, this is the last few minutes that you won't have to worry about me.

MVP looks deadly serious as he scratches his neck again, as Todd brings the mic back to his mouth and begins to talk again.

Todd: I am sure Christopher Daniels is watching somewhere inside the arena but he wasn't the only man that you had problems with on the last edition of Smackdown, and I am of course refering to the very man that you were seconds away from beating, our UWF Champion, Batista, do you have anything to say to him?

MVP: You know what Todd, I'm glad you brought him up, I was thinking I would like to speak about him, I'm sure his walking around back here still thinking he is a beast, he is the animal but when I see him next, I will walk straight up to his face and remind him how close I was to taking his precious title away from him, how close I was to main eventing the biggest party of the summer, I'm actually guessing that Batista might be in Christopher's lockeroom right now thanking him like only he can for saving him last week but Batista, I have sent a warning out to Daniels already and I will send another one out to you, I hope you retain your title at Summerslam, I hope you destroy each and every other member in that scramble match because I want another shot at you, I will be waiting in the wings to get another shot that I truly deserve and once I rid myself of the problem called Daniels, they won't be anyone stopping me from claiming what is rightfully mine.

MVP kind of snarls, even showing further the point that his not in a good mood. He pushes the bandage on his head down as he winches in a bit of pain and then continues to talk into the mic.

Oh and one last thing before I go and get ready for my match with the Rev, Batista, you are very welcome for what I am about to do to D'von, to say he won't be 100% is an understatement which I guess is also another thing you can thank Daniels for. Don't thank him too much though because you will just be wasting your breath because he won't remember anything after I'm done with him. I hope you all watch my match because Batista, Daniels, even D'von, the words that I walk out to the ring to have never been more correct in a lifetime, I guess what I'm trying to say is, to Daniels most importantly is, I'M COMING.

MVP looks towards the camera, looking mad as he quickly walks off, leaving Todd standing there by himself. Todd looks into the camera as he wraps it up.

Grisham: Well, you just heard some very strong words from our Highest Paid Superstar, MVP and he certainly doesn't seem like his in a very good mood tonight, I'd hate to be his opponent, back to you at ringside.

As Smackdown returns from MVP's backstage segment, the crowd is booing because the trio of Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, and El Mesias are standing in the ring, all three of them holding microphones at their side. Eddie is standing in the middle while Mesias is to Eddie's right and Chavo is to Eddie's left. Chavo raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth as he speaks for only the second time in his UWF career.

mrLBk.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: I've been quiet up to this point, but I can't remain silent any longer. What you're doing is not only blatantly disrespectful, but it's negligent and it's a decision made entirely based on bias. You know what they say, those who can't do teach, and what we have going on with Smackdown is a perfect example of that. Zack Ryder tried his hand at wrestling here in the UWF but never amounted to any kind of real success and he realizes that and that's why he assumed the role of General Manager, so that he can abuse his power and bully those that can wrestle from bell to bell, push around those that do have drawing power when it comes to revenue, and have his way with those that are diverse and articulate on the microphone. Zack, not only are you ignoring me and Mesias entirely, but what you're doing to Eddie, your next UWF Champion, is unacceptable. Last week you tried to murder his momentum by leaving him off the show, and this week you're trying to teach him a lesson by setting him up for failure. This week's tag team match might as well be a Handicap match because you and I both know by now that Austin Aries isn't going to show up, in fact you knew it when you were thinking about what to pencil in, and you scheduled the match anyway.

Not only will he not show up because all of the buzz surrounding him is empty hype, but he won't show up because he's just like you, he wants to see Eddie Guerrero be held back and fail. And on top of all that, he's embarassed. Austin Aries is a former UWF Champion, the current Television Champion, the self-proclaimed "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", the holder of the Smackdown Money in the Bank briefcase, and he's been in this company far longer than all three of us and two weeks ago, Eddie proved how little all of that means when he defeated Austin Aries in a match that served as one of the few things in this company shorter than that UWF Championship reign I referred to. So you know what, it's for the best that overinflated egomaniac hasn't shown his face, because Eddie doesn't need him. But that doesn't let you off the hook, Zack, because even though Eddie doesn't need Aries, he does need someone. Anyone in this situation would, and you could've righted that wrong by making me or Mesias the replacement partner, but you didn't and now Eddie has to fight Antonio Cesaro and Rob Van Dam all by himself.

Chavo lowers his microphone as El Mesias raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

elmesias05.png

El Mesias: The time that Chavo and I stand by and let these things stand is coming to a close, Zack Ryder, and when it dawns a new era will rise in its place, an era that sees both of us getting physically involved in any altercation that Eddie finds himself in, the way it should've been all along. We were foolish to abide by your laws and play this game with any kind of fairness, because in order to see our vision come to light, there can be no rules or laws but our own. There can be no respect shown for talent agents or referees, trainers or executives, and especially General Managers. Smackdown is a cold place and this familia is the warm front that will set it ablaze and rebuild it into what we think and know it should be, a brand with equality for those deserving and not just because they enjoy the same fashion or music as you, a brand worth following, a brand that doesn't try to limit the potential of legends of the industry like Eddie Guerrero. We're done standing in the shadows, Zack, and that goes for the rest of you as well. From now on, when you cross one of us, you cross all of us.

All of a sudden, SmackDown GM Zack Ryder himself appears on the titantron.

eHMwMDV0MTI=_o_zack-ryder-vs-zoo-wwe-interview-about-wrestlemania-.jpg

Zack Ryder: Hey hey hey what is going on here?! Get it? That was Mr. Belding from.....never mind look, Eddie and co. You're right when you say that Austin Aries, the Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank, decided to no-show this event. The same could be said for Antonio Cesaro. You're absolutely right but don't you dare threaten me. I'm not afraid to come down to that ring and Fist Pump all of your faces but, I'm a business man now so I tell you what I'm going to do. Eddie, you're going to go one-on-one with Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam. Get ready quick because you're match is next!

Eddie glares at the image of Ryder as he pulls Chavo close and places him in a headlock. Eddie releases him and slaps him on the shoulders. El Mesias and Chavo leave the ring and stand on the outside as Eddie Guerrero awaits his opponent.

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

The crowd comes alive as the theme song of "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam. He emerges from the back with a huge smile on his face.

Cole: Well, SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder exercising his authority as GM.

Booker T: He put Eddie Guerrero in his place. Gotta wonder if that was the smartest move?

As RVD reaches the ring, He is surrounded on either side by Eddie's "Familia". Chavo attacks on Rob's right and Mesias attacks on his left. Van Dam tries his hardest to fight back but the numbers game is just too strong.

Booker T: What in the heyall?!

Cole: This match hasn't even started!

Mesias and Chavo eventually beat Van Dam down enough to roll him into the ring where Eddie awaits. Eddie starts stomping away at RVD. The referee tries to intervene but Eddie just tosses him aside. Chavo and Mesias then enter the ring as Eddie barks orders at them. Mesias picks Van Dam off the mat and throws him to Chavo. Chavo sets up and connects with the Gory Bomb.

Cole: What a devastating maneuver!

RVD instinctively rolls out of the ring and Eddie, Chavo and Mesias are all back on the attack. Eddie glares over at the announcer's table.

Booker T: Why's he looking over here, man?!

Eddie then turns his head and looks at the Spanish announcer's table. Mesias and Chavo begin tearing it apart, ripping it down to just the table portion. Mesias then plants RVD right on top of it. Chavo then pats Eddie on the back and points up.

Cole: What are they talking about?

Booker T: I can't hear it but it can't be good!

Eddie hops onto the apron and then scales the turnbuckle.

Cole: Oh no! Eddie! Don't do this!

Booker T: No man! Stop!

Eddie slaps his chest three times and then soars off the turnbuckle. He flies through the air and hits RVD with a Frog Splash, sending both men crashing through the Spanish announcer's table.

Booker T: OH MY GAHD!

Cole: Unbelievable!

Eddie rolls to his knees, holding his ribs. He then quickly rolls into the ring where Chavo and Mesias are waiting. He then looks out towards the stage yelling "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, RYDER?!"

Eddie_Guerrero_on_SmackDown_cropped.jpg

Cole: What is Eddie Guerrero trying to prove? This was just unnecessary!

Officials make their way down to ringside to check on RVD as we go backstage.

051409101.jpg

The camera shot has been switched to backstage where Mark Henry seems to be standing around in the locker room, alone deep in his thoughts while pacing around the room. Henry looks at the bench nearby and sits down while placing his head into his arms. Henry is quiet for a bit until Jazz pops up on the camera shot wearing a neutral expression on her face. Henry takes a quick look at her as his face is clearly showing guilt, then looks away and sighs loudly.

Mark Henry: I guess you want an explanation on what I did. I'm sorry Jazz but I had to tell Reverend D'Von what you did, or else he would find out and he would've beat us both. There was no way out of this and if I could go back in time I would-

Jazz slaps Henry across the face hard, creating a very loud noise. Henry looks hurt and betrayed that that just happened, and tries to look up to Jazz but Jazz ends up slapping him again. Henry, suddenly full of anger, jumps up and glares at Jazz with his infamous look of destruction. Jazz however stands her ground as she doesn't even blink.

Jazz: So you thew me under the bus to save your ass from getting beat? If I had the chance Brother Mark I would grab that same whip which I was beaten from and I would hurt so bad right now you would be begging for your momma. But unfortunately Reverend D'Von lectured us many times that any form of contact between his disciples is strictly forbidden. But that doesn't mean that I can mentally damage you, oh not by a long shot honey. You see Reverend D'Von may not know about your treachery that you've committed, but the big man upstairs saw it Brother Mark, and I'm sure that you're well aware that he knows all. So if I were you I'd tell Reverend D'Von that you ratted me out last week so you would be spared from a whipping yourself, lest you rot in hell for your travesty. So what shall it be?

Mark Henry looks away as he appears to be mad as hell now. He shakes his head as he looks over to Jazz and shoves her to the wall nearby, the back of her head crashing onto the wall as Henry is placing his huge right hand onto her throat and his face is inches away from hers.

Henry: I'm a good man Sister Jazz, and that's all that Reverend D'Von asks from me. I'm NOT going to ruin my relationship with him just because you're bitching about being whipped. After all, you had it coming anyways. You did the wrong thing and you deserved to get punished for it. I am a man of faith, and I'm a good man for society so don't even think that I'm going to throw all that away just because you developed a couple of bruises on you. Now if I were you I'd clean up your act and pray to God that Reverend D'Von doesn't have anything else in store for you. Now I'm going to let you go and once I do, we're going to drop this forsaken topic before I make what happened last week seem like a cakewalk compared to what I've got planned for you. Do you understand?

Jazz nods weakly to Henry as Henry releases Jazz from the choke. Jazz goes to the floor and is gasping for air as Henry continues to look down at her. Jazz looks up and gets up to her feet and looks at Henry dead in the eyes again.

Jazz: I'm not afraid of you Brother Mark. A little child shouldn't even be afraid of you because if it's one thing that I learned about you, it's that you're all bark but no bite. Nobody out there is more vicious then Reverend D'Von, but if he had an exact counterpart in the UWF, then it would be you! I never understood why he ultimately decided to take you on as a disciple of God except for one reason, and that's because you're bigger than life honey. I bet if you were the size of Brian Kendrick then he would've have even taken you on as an apprentice. Aww what's wrong Brother Mark, feeling angry again? Maybe you want to hurt me again, this time leave a mark in front of my face for Reverend D'Von to notice.

Mark Henry steps up to Jazz again and appears to close his fist this time, ready to punch Jazz in the head but the door can be heard opening as Henry turns around and sees Reverend D'Von entering the locker room. Henry quickly removes the fist gesture from his hand and tries to act innocent as Reverend D'Von approaches his disciples.

Reverend D'Von: Where we're you guys!? My match against MVP is up next and I've been searching everywhere for you two. What are you two doing in here?

Henry: ...we're just talking, Reverend, that's all.

D'Von: Well I sure hope it was a very important discussion Brother Mark because I wish not to be late for my match against the sinner known as MVP. Last thing I want to do is get disqualified from this match and having that moron Zack Ryder taking away my spot from the Scramble Match. You know as well as I do that I was given that spot from the grace of the Lord, and not even the General Manager of Smackdown will take that away from me.

Reverend D'Von takes a look at Jazz and studies her for a moment, then walks up and places his hand behind the back of her head. Jazz yelps in pain as Reverend D'Von returns his hand and sees that there's blood on the back of her head.

D'Von: What happened to you Jazz? Why are you bleeding from the back of your head?

Jazz takes a quick look at Mark Henry before turning back to Reverend D'Von in fear, Henry is standing behind D'Von as he's glowering over her like Death himself.

Jazz: I.... fell. That's all that happened.

Reverend D'Von takes a final look at Jazz, then turns around to see Mark Henry before shaking his head, then starts to make his way out of the lockeroom, signalling with a head gesture that he wants the both of them to follow him. Everyone is seen leaving the lockeroom, leaving the camera shot as the door closes and nobody else is in the lockeroom.

Kick-Ass_2_2.jpg

US OPENING AUGUST 16TH, 2013

The lights dim though, drawing their attention to the ramp and a guitar chord starts to cut through the PA system..

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva tears through the arena and the crowd instantly boos, louder than they have all night. At the perfect moment, Batista emerges from behind the curtain with the UWF Championship wrapped around his waist. Batista walks out onto the stage, looking focused. He's dressed in street attire and unstraps the belt from around himself and throws it up on his shoulder. The crowd is booing incredibly loudly as Batista stands on the stage. The UWF Champion pulls a microphone from his back pocket and speaks to the crowd.

Batista32.jpg

Batista: THAT is one of the many reasons why I am champion.

The crowd isn't sure what Batista means, but the UWF Champion starts to explain himself

Batista: You fat, thickheaded, sheep come practically sign my god damn paychecks. You doublewides pay to sit your fat asses in those seats, bring your stupid little signs, eat your pizza and your popcorn, and BOO ME.

More boos from the crowd now, even louder this time. Batista smirks like he always does, and speaks again.

Batista: Yeah BOOOO. BOOOO! Boo me! Boo me because you're jealous of me. You're all jealous of Dave Batista! I am the UWF Champion! I am SMACKDOWN! This is my show and I am the best champion this title will ever have. It takes a true champion to stand out here and play with you people like a fat kid would play with pudding in his hand. I've got you allllll wrapped around my fingers and I'll pull those damn strings any friggin time I want. It takes a certain kind of champion to do that, AND, be as dominant as I am in this company. The Smackdown locker room fears me. And if they're not smart enough fear me yet, they will. I won this belt in two minutes. Two. Minutes. And I'll keep it for a whole helluva lot longer than that. So it looks like you're all stuck with me, Haha!

The crowd boos at this thought while Dave readjusts the belt sitting on his shoulder. The crowd is hot and he's enjoying messing with them. He lifts the mic up and speaks again.

Batista: So while you boo me, and while you hold those stupid little signs up aimed at me, I'm still going to walk down this ramp later tonight with this belt around my waist and I am going to beat the holy hell out of Damien Sandow. And then you know what? I'm going to walk right out of my ring and back up the ramp with this belt around my waist after I beat him. It's that damn simple. You may hate everybody in that Scramble match at Summerslam, but I know each and everyone of you would relish at the thought of somebody even like Guerrero, or Cesaro, Dvon winning that belt and ruining my run as Champion. Wouldnt you like that huh? Too bad its NOT GONNA HAPPEN! And you can just deal with it, because I'm holding on this belt. Summerslam will come and go and Dave Batista will still be the UWF Champion without a shadow of a doubt. And once I take care of the trash at Summerslam, that contender pool is just going to get smaller, and smaller until I wipe out every single unworthy competitor out of my path. This, this whole show, this is MY SHOW. Not Zach Ryders show, not Sandows show, not the show that Guerrero is going to wage war on, NO. Smackdown belongs to ME. And as I've been saying, you dont have to like it, but you people better learn to love it! Because I'm the best thing going today!

Batista throws down the microphone and raises his UWF Championship high above his head. The crowd boos loudly at this and Batista holds the pose for all the haters to see. He soon does turn his back and exits behind the curtain to backstage.

WWE-Batista-Showing-His-Belt.jpg

Cole: Now it's time for MVP vs Reverend D'Von. MVP fell short last week thanks to Christopher Daniels

Booker T: Now dat ain't fair, I hope MVP gon' win tonight. He ain't lookin' too happy!

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction as he waits for his opponent.

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Galatians 6:7

[video=youtube;XdVMkIVtr9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U\[/video]

The crowd was booing at the entrance as soon as the bible verse was shown on the screen and "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold plays though the PA Systems. Reverend D'Von strides out from the back with Mark Henry and Jazz as he makes his way to the ring.

As the bell sounds, MVP quickly attacks D'von with a flurry of punches as the referee makes a five-count, MVP stops at 4 1/2. The referee goes to check up on D'Von but D'Von side-steps and kicks MVP in the abdomen section as D'Von delivers a bodyslam on MVP as D'Von taunts the crowd as he grabs MVP to his feet. D'Von Irish-whips MVP to the corner turnbuckle as D'Von then charges at MVP but MVP has his elbow up, D'Von takes a couple of steps back before trying to attack once again but MVP kicks D'Von in the face before getting onto the second ropes as he leaps off with a Double-Axe handle but D'Von blocks it and grabs MVP's wrist before placing him in a wrist-lock. D'Von tries to tighten the wrist-lock but MVP rolls on the canvas as he uses his feet and trips D'Von to the mat. D'Von still holds onto MVP's wrist as MVP rolls once more as he spins around 180 degree before connecting with a Leg Drop onto D'Von's arm which allows D'Von to let go of the wrist-lock hold.

Cole: MVP quickly trying to escape D'Von here.

Booker T: D'Von is unpredictable, no doubt 'bout dat!

MVP is up on his feet as he kicks D'Von in the back before running towards the ropes and springing back as MVP looks to kick D'Von straight in the head but D'Von ducks as MVP turns around looking for a roundhouse kick but D'Von is able to roll MVP up in a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

MVP gets to his feet as he tries to kick D'Von once more but D'Von grabs the ankle as D'Von gets to his feet but MVP is able to get into a standing position as he tries to punch D'Von but the reach is too far for MVP. MVP then takes tries to take a step forward but D'Von does a leg-takedown as D'Von tries to roll MVP over to lock in the Ankle Lock a bit better. However MVP is struggling, he doesn't roll over at all instead MVP pushes his body-weight to the side as he grabs the ropes. D'Von instantly lets go as he grabs the leg of MVP and drags it back into the middle of the ring but MVP spins around this time as he's able to push D'Von off as D'Von goes towards the corner turnbuckle but D'Von is able to stop himself right near the corner turnbuckle. MVP gets to his feet as D'Von charges at him looking for a clothesline but MVP ducks as D'Von turns around. MVP then connects with a Facebuster Knee Smash as D'Von is still standing as he looks like he's lost his step, MVP bounces off the ropes as he goes for another one but D'Von grabs the leg of MVP before connecting with a huge T-Bone Suplex!

Cole: What an impressive suplex from D'Von!

Booker T: I didn't expect D'Von to do dat so quick! I can't believe it!

With that huge T-Bone Suplex, we see MVP right near the ropes as he rolls himself out of the ring which frustrates D'Von. But with this it's allowed D'Von to distract the referee and tell him to check on the opposite corner turnbuckle, whilst D'Von is distracting the referee. Mark Henry comes to aide as he grabs MVP and slams his back onto the steel post, Henry then rolls MVP back into the ring as D'Von grabs MVP to his feet as he pushes him to the ropes. MVP springs back as D'Von looks for a huge Thrust Spinebuster but at the last second we see D'Von faceplant onto the canvas as MVP was able to hit a DDT! With both men laid out on the mat the referee has no choice but to begin a count.

Jazz grabs a chair as the referee becomes distracted and stops counting, the referee then tells Jazz she's banned from ringside. Henry gets on the apron as he yells, the referee also bans Henry from ringside!

Cole: What is this nonsense?!

Booker T: This ain't nonsense, this is a referee doin' his job! Those two shan't be ringside at all. They tryin' to waste time so D'Von can win!

The referee has forgotten his count, but he turns around to see MVP holding the ropes to get to his feet as D'Von does the same on the opposite side. MVP gets up first as he charges with the energy he has left as he runs straight to D'Von and connects with a huge running big boot as D'Von drops in a seated position by the corner turnbuckle. MVP then goes to the other side of the turnbuckle as he then charges once more before connecting with a running knee strike. MVP then drags D'Von into the middle of the ring as he poses for the crowd as he prepares for his "Ballin Elbow", as MVP runs to the ropes and gets ready to hit the Ballin' Elbow, D'Von moves out of the way. D'Von gets to his feet as does MVP, D'Von then kicks MVP in the abdomen section as he lifts him up for a piledriver but MVP somehow handstands on the canvas as he wraps his legs around the neck of D'Von. D'Von stays put as he grabs MVP by the waist as he lifts him up looking to powerbomb him this time but MVP manages to punch D'Von in the face a few times as D'Von lets go as MVP grabs his wrist before connecting with a Playmaker whilst D'Von still has him up on a Powerbomb position. D'Von comes crashing down as does MVP as he holds onto his knee. MVP grabs the ropes as he continues to hold his knee, he crawls over to D'Von as he locks him in a Crossface hold. MVP yells out "Take it to THE BANK" as he puts extra pressure on the hold as D'Von has no choice but to tap out!

YOUR WINNER: MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER!!

WWE-RAW-MVP-Tommy-Dreamer_994978.jpg

Cole: What a win for MVP!

Booker T: Dat Playmaker from dat powerbomb position, OH MAH GOODNESS!

Cole: I've never seen anything like this before, a great finish and a great win for MVP!

After the referee holds up MVP's arm in victory, Daniels attacks MVP from behind.

Cole: Damnit!

Booker T: What is Daniels' problem, man?!

Daniels begins stomping away at MVP. He then lifts MVP into a powerbomb position. Daniels then hooks both arms and lifts MVP high into the air and brings him crashing down with the Angel's Wings. Daniels then exits the ring and looks under the ring for "toys".

Booker T: He's got something devilish on his mind, no doubt!

Cole: Enough is enough!

Daniels pulls out a trash can and a lid. He throws both into the ring. MVP is beginning to stir as Daniels re-enters the ring. Daniels grabs the trash can lid and stalks MVP. As MVP gets to his feet and turns around, Daniels nails him in the head with the lid.

Cole: What a sickening thud!

MVP collapses right back down to the mat. Daniels then grabs the trash can and slips MVP into it. He then looks over to the nearby turnbuckle and smiles.

Booker T: Why's he smiling?

Daniels then hops from the second turnbuckle and up to the top and soars off with his signature BME: Best Moonsault Ever. He comes crashing down right on top of the trash can containing MVP.

Cole: BME!

Booker T: GOOD GAHD!

Daniels rolls over to the other side of the ring, holding his ribs. He uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. He then exits the ring as officials come down and check on MVP.

7539%20-%20Mark_%22Slick%22_Johnson%20christopher_daniels%  20no_surrender%20referee%20tna%20yelling.png

Cole: Daniels has just taken this to an even further level here tonight!

Booker T: That just wasn't right, dogg!

The camera feed is taken backstage to an interview area where Matt Striker is standing.

Matt Striker
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Heath Slater
Look what we have here! Oh yeah. Look its Matt Striker! I bet you were just about to introduce Smackdown's newest talent, the greatest faction in the history of wrestling, right?

Matt Striker
Um, actually, I had a plan to

Heath Slater
Don't worry, we got this baby!

raw1015_2scrn_3mb_110512.jpg

Jinder Mahal
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, we give you the greatest stable in all of UWF and wrestling as a whole. The rocking, talking, pop drop and locking 3 Man Band! Now, for the thousands watching in attedance, for the millions watching at home...Leeeeeeettttt's get ready to ROCK IT!!!!

Heath Slater
Now THAT is how you do an introduction right there. Now, lets get to the questions, I'm sure you have a thousand questions for us, right? I mean, come on baby, we're the greatest thing to happen to Smackdown since..well ever! No one has ever stepped in here with as much talent, charisma, and star power as us. Isn't that right, Curt?

Curt Hawkins
We have more star power than the Rock. More talent than Batista, and more charisma than Shawn Michaels! We have the whole package! And it's only a matter of time before all the titles are ours. Don't you think the world title would look great around the waist of Heath Slater?

Matt Striker
Actually....

Jinder Mahal
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

All of 3MB share in a laugh.

Heath Slater
Let me fill you in on a little secret Matthew, next week, here, LIVE on Smackdown, we're going to make our in ring debut. I'm not going to tell you which one of us is fighting. Hell, it could be all of us. Or it could be the former Hardcore Champion Curt Hawkins, or it could be the Beast from the Middle East, Jinder Mahal, or it could be leader of this operation, the front man, the man with a plan, Heath Slater...that's me. That's the great thing about 3MB baby, you never know what we're going to do, but its always, and I mean ALWAYS, going to be Epic. Right boys?

Curt and Jinder nod in agreement.

Curt Hawkins
Whatever we decide to do, whoever we decide to come after, you better watch your back. Doesn't matter who you are, 3 is better than 1. We're going to rise to the top of this company TOGETHER. Because that's what we do, and that's who we are. We're 3MB baby. Take a look at greatness.

Heath Slater
I think it's time to cut this interview, because we got bigger and better things to be moving on to. But just remember, we're going to be here next week, and we're going to become legendary. Because we're 3MB baby! The greatest faction in all of wrestling.

Curt Hawkins
We're gonna blow your minds.

Heath Slater
Thank you Matthew for your time.

The 3 men walk off leaving Matt Striker very confused.

sg-sd6882nd_sheamusintro_USE.jpg

Matt Striker
Um...3MB everyone!

layla-el-10.jpg

#DAMN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;jO2pkPyyvfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO2pkPyyvfs[/video]

From the back, to some supportive cheers but a distinct lack of enthusiasm from the crowd, comes the figure of THE Brian Kendrick. Sporting his usual white jacket he doesn’t have the typical mannerisms he has come to be known by. Instead he is muttering to himself and looking fully spaced out. He claps hands with some fans but listlessly and without any concerted effort. Kendrick rolls under the bottom rope and when he’s offered a microphone from a ringside assistant he snatches it from them.

images

THE Brian Kendrick: 3 nights. 3 title matches. 2 battles won and 1 war lost. Not the great war, not the war that is being waged across the length and breadth of the UWF. No, a personal war. A personal war I have been fighting. Inner turmoil if you’d be so kind as to allow me to speak selfishly in front of you all tonight. You have supported me for weeks now and everything was going, largely, to plan. Then I began to rock the boat. I entered gorilla and played a tape to the world I wasn’t meant to. I started talking trash about our so-called champion; the man who is meant to represent Smackdown and suddenly I have 3 title matches in 3 nights. I hear the mighty animal, Batista, bitching about having 2 matches in 2 weeks. I’ll tell you what though; I’m not here to make excuses. I know I performed to the best of my ability but then…then Chris Jericho decided we hadn’t quite finished our business. Why come out Jericho? Why come to the stage to mock me? To belittle me? To distract me? If you wanted a shot at MY title you could have come and asked for it; you could have earned it but you didn’t, you let Drew roll me up, grab the tights and steal MY title. I want an explanation.

Kendrick eyes the ramp and waits for Jericho to appear.

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Here comes Chris Jericho! He smiles at the stage as crowd cheers for him, but also there is some people who boo him for his recent actions. Jericho walks towards the ramp,he stops for a moment, looks at fans and screams "Come on baby!". Jericho goes on the steps and stops at apron. He opens his arms and gives his classic pose. Jericho enters the ring and looks at Brian Kendrick. He takes a mic.

vMRzO.png

Chris Jericho:You called me out here and I am here Brian. Looks like you want an explanation for my actions last week. Well, I listened you back there and I got something in my mind. You are obsessed with this war thing going on. It is always on your mind. Yeah, your matches against Cesaro, myself and Drew was like a war and it should be because when a title is on the line we all have to give our all. We all have to do our best. But you see, you got the whole thing wrong. Actually I was there at the stage supporting for you. I was applauding you for your talent. If I wanted to interrupt you I could come here to ring and do that. Or I could come to apron and scream at to you. But I didn't do that. What I had done was supporting you. I was watching the match back there and you were rolling! You were great and I couldn't keep myself, so I came there to stage and showed my appreciation to you. But you got it wrong. If I wanted a title shot I could have easily got that. I could bitch about it, I could complain about it to Zack Ryder, who made me defend my title just after I got it 5 days ago. Maybe I could ask that from you because you are a fighting, no battling champion. And if you had retained I was going to ask that to you because you and me had a great match! We stole to show, you and me. I thought it wasn't over, I thought we should have one more fight and give these people what they deserve! You got it wrong. Yeah, I actually want that title around my waist but I didn't do that because of it. Just like I said, I wanted to show appreciation. I didn't want to bother you and make you lose your title. That's my explanation. But I also want an explanation, why did you think in that way Brian? Why?

Jericho lowers the mic and looks at Brian Kendrick with furious eyes. Kendrick smiles and slow claps much like Jericho did on Friday night.

Christopher, do you think I’m stupid? Foolhardy? Unfit for purpose? Come on, we all know the games and the words you speak just don’t add up. I happen to think you do respect me on some level, we both know what we put each other through, but don’t come out here and lie to my face. You are the reason I am not stood here with MY title. You said it yourself, I was far superior on Friday night and Drew McIntyre stole one. If I lose one on one I don’t make excuses. My first night on this show I took Batista to the absolute limit but lost so I held up my hands. Now? Now I’m being screwed by management and screwed by you!

Kendrick gets in Jericho’s face.

Do you know what hurts the most? It’s that I think you’re right again, we tear the house down when we step into this ring and we would do so again and again. You’re a master of mind games but one hell of a performer. That’s why I want to step back into the ring with you. That’s why I want to do this again but I can’t stop thinking in the back of my mind that I should be here with MY Internet title. For every fibre of my being that wants to punch you in the face another part of me is pulling to go backstage right now and demand my rematch with McIntyre. What you say next, whether you stick with your lies or come out and say it and act like a man, will determine just which way I go. You see, there’s a fine line between genius and insanity and my friend I am bordering on insanity. I can’t be held responsible for what I do to you or McIntyre if I fall on the wrong side of that line.

Jericho's face has a serious expression now.

Brian... Look, listen to me junior. I am not here to fool anybody, especially you. Just like you said, I respect you a lot! I respect you hell a lot more than I respect those guys in the back. You have no title in your hand now but believe me you are better than that chump Batista and I respect you more than him. Actually I respect you more than our goofy GM Zack Ryder. I respect you because you deserved it. You deserved it because you had done something that Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley couldn't do. You have beaten me fair and square. Shelley and Sabin are just like you, they have heart but they couldn't beat me, but you have done it. Why? Because you had something special, you had something that Sabin and Shelley didn't have. That's your talent. And I know that you are a smart guy that won't fell in anybody's trick. So why would I trick somebody like you? A smart person and a person I respect. I am not lying to you, also I didn't screw you. Why would I? That Drew McIntyre is nothing more than trash in my opinion. I wanted you in this ring as the Internet Champion so we could go toe to toe once again!

Jericho pauses and smirks.

But I am starting to think that your victory over me was nothing more than a fluke. I am starting to think that even you can't believe that you beat me. Why? Because now the man who talks about art of war is bitching and complaining to me about me costing you that title... I am standing here like a man which you are not right now. I am standing here, telling you nothing but the whole truth. I have no reason to lie to you Brian. But I am starting to think that you are lying. That you are lying because you don't want to go in this ring with me again. Because you know that this time I will be the one who will leave as the victor. I will be the one who will have his hand high above his head. So I suggest to you that you should go back there and demand your rematch because that will boost your confidence once again. Because right now I see nothing more than a broken, desperate man. Your loss this week made you insane. So what you should do is to go back there and demand your rematch and get the hell out of my face.

Jericho looks at Brian and crowd gives mixed reaction to Y2J. Both men looks angry.

You know, it’s bad enough you lie to me Jericho but to lie to all these people? Your games don’t wash with us.

There’s a mixed reaction from the crowd now split between the disingenuous babyface and the aggressive babyface.

So I’m going to make it quite clear. I can beat you again. I will beat you again. And all the while, with one hand tied behind my back if needs be, I will take back MY title. Oh, and it’s not insanity Christopher; this time it’s genius.

Kendrick clocks Jericho with the microphone with a thud and it falls to the mat. The crowd are on their feet with a mixed reaction once more. Kendrick lays some right hands into Jericho and tries to set up for the Kendrick but Jericho throws Kendrick off. As Kendrick comes back Jericho leans down, grabs the legs, and puts Kendrick on the mat trying to lock in the Walls of Jericho! Jericho can’t quite lock it in though and Kendrick manages to escape and roll out of the ring. Kendrick slaps the apron and looks frustrated with both the situation and himself. Jericho holds his jaw and eyes Kendrick who backs up the ramp. All of a sudden, Internet Champion Drew McIntyre appears on the titantron.

mcintyre_display_image.jpg

Drew McIntyre: Sorry to interrupt you guys…oh wait I’m not sorry because I have great news to tell everyone in attendance. Oh and trust it’s much better than what you guys are talking about. You see on last week’s edition of Smackdown, I captured my first piece of gold here in UWF and soon enough I will climb up the ladder and achieve the destiny that was put before me as I was proclaimed the “The Chosen One†by some high management people here in UWF. But while I’m out here celebrating my title defense, I have a few words for you, so why don’t you just stand there and listen to what I have to say.

The crowd begins to boo McIntyre

Drew McIntyre: First let’s begin with the former Internet Champion, Brian Kendrick. I want to talk about the magnitude of my victory over you last Friday. You see I did not just defeat you, I dominated you. I definitively proved to everyone in attendance that I was the better man and what better way to show it then by winning my first gold here in UWF. I was able to dominate you by utilizing my ruthless aggression that makes me one of the best young prospects in this business. Kendrick I don’t know if you plan on attempting to get my championship back but let me just make it clear that no matter what you throw my way, this title is not leaving my possession any time soon. But if your attempt to get this title back is anything like our match last Friday than I am not scared because it will be easy to defeat you again.

Drew McIntyre smiles as he pauses

Drew McIntyre: Now I move on to Chris Jericho, the man who claims he is the best at what he does. Well if that is the case, then when Brian Kendrick defeated you he took that title that you gave yourself. He was the best but with me defeating him and taking the one accolade he was proud of, I guess that makes me the man who is the best at what he does.

Drew McIntyre: I proved to everyone that I know what to do in the ring and I used my natural talents to win a championship in only my second match, my second. Just like I rose fast to a title, I’m the fastest rising superstar and no one can do anything about it. I’m the future of this brand, I’m the future of this company, I’m the future of this business, but most importantly I am a future World Champion. But for now I have to settle with holding this Internet Championship. So if you lads excuse me I have something important to attend you, nothing that concerns either of you. Oh before I leave, I just want to say that… THE PARTY IS OVER!!

The titantron fades out leaving Kendrick in the ring and Jericho standing on the ramp, both furious.

Cole: I'm just receiving word from SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder's office.

Booker T: What did they say?

Cole: Well, apparently, Zack Ryder has made a decision regarding the Internet Championship at SummerSlam. Drew McIntyre will defend his championship against not only THE Brian Kendrick but also Chris Jericho!

Booker T: Wow! What a match!

The camera cuts backstage, where John Morrison is stood with Josh Matthews in the interview area.

9cc3dafd-6c5e-4248-b81d-483366b73f01_zpse5f73627.jpg

Matthews: John, what are your thoughts on being added to the championship scramble match at Summerslam?

Morrison eyes Matthews with a disgusted stare before he speaks.

Morrison: First thing's first, Josh; this is the night that the Guru of Greatness arrives on Friday nights. Done beating virgins from pillar to post on Monday nights, UWF's consummate victor steps forth into a new arena with every intention of continuing to do what I do better than anybody else on this planet; winning, and winning in a manner so imperious it puts Muhammad Ali to shame. Tonight, Summerslam got put on hurricane watch. The perfect cataclysm became all the more palpable of a reality for every man in our match as I was added into the championship scramble. Some might say it's the time for people to step it up, personally, I say it's time to get down on your knees, wipe the tears from your eyes and bow before the intrepid conqueror of worlds that is John Morrison. Obstacles be damned, come Summerslam, the new Friday Night Delight storms into the arena and slices down any man foolish enough to defy my timeless desire to win. The veil will be cast aside, and bodies will be sprawled from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, with one man standing victorious; me.

Before Matthews can ask another question, Morrison speaks on.

Morrison: Some might say that confidence can be misplaced; I agree. John Morrison, however, is the exception to that rule. I'm the man who can etch the face of a stopwatch on the back of a raindrop. The man who can thread the eye of a needle from a thousand miles away. The man who strides fearlessly into the lions' den and beats the pride with his own bare hands. If I was anything less than prolific with my foresight, Josh, I wouldn't be saying these things. John Morrison is no liar. So, when I say that I'm walking into Summerslam and tearing Smackdown's title picture down, I mean it. This is no redemption story or fight for respect; this is the grand architect of a masterpiece forging his path of dominance any which way he so pleases. I am not a man who settles for anything less than number one, and I am certainly no man who is willing to sit there and wait for my shot. When the greatest prize is at stake, and the foot soldiers are duking it out for their slice of the pie, you can bet your bottom dollar that it'll be the Shaman of Sexy who enters the foray atop his steed of valor, and beheads every challenger who dares stand before him and what he wants.

Matthews once again tries to interject, but Morrison won't relent as he continues.

Morrison: This isn't just the hurricane warning that I mentioned earlier; these are the chords of the apocalypse, and time is running out. I don't care whether you're a manic priest or a manic animal; John Morrison exterminates all with equal prejudice. Time waits for no man, and championships wait for nothing. I implore everybody in this match to step forth and be counted. I implore you all to bring the best that you've got, because Summerslam can go one of two ways; it can be numerous men fighting their way to an admirable demise, or numerous men feebly cut down in unison by the same mighty sword of Morrison. The choice is yours.

Morrison smiles and strides away, leaving Matthews alone as the shot fades to black.

SummerslamPosterFixed.png

We come back from commercial to a single image. It's of a man with his head down wearing a leisure suit. After a few brief moments, the man lifts his head and reveals himself to be UWF COO Triple H. He looks deep into the camera and then begins speaking.

hhhtalking0sm.jpg

Triple H:
Just in case you’ve forgotten, let me tell you just who in the hell I am! I AM THE GAME!
Again little to no reaction, the crowd is used to seeing Triple H make the random appearance only to be gone shortly after. No one here tonight is really going to get up their hopes with one catch phrase.
Now I can see by the reaction I’ve received here tonight, you think this is another one of those, oh wow, Triple H is here, how long until he gets injured or quits again? Well to any of you assholes out there who doubt me, why don’t you come forward now, step into this ring with me, and watch as I kick your ass!

The crowd lets off a mixed reaction, but still no one is dumb enough to step into the ring with the Game!

That’s exactly what I thought! Regardless of what you say, we all still know who the man is in this ring. You see here in UWF I’ve allowed myself to be more focused on putting over talent, and doing what is right for the business. People like Homicide and Robert Roode. And what in the long run has it done for this company, I’ll tell you, not a damn thing! Roode has been in and out of this company more than a hooker in a Vegas hotel room. And you know what I am sick and tired of putting people over and getting absolutely nothing for it.

The crowd laugh at the Roode joke, but Hunter is clearly not in a joking mood as he rips off his suit.

Which is why I’m here on Smackdown tonight. You see I’m not dressed in a suit, I’m dressed in my ass kicking clothes, and you want to know why. A lot of guys on this roster need their asses kicked and I am just the man with the balls to do it! We have people here thinking they are bigger than this company, who can hold on to a Championship belt and think they are a king who can do whatever the hell they want! Well I’ve got news for them, around here there is only one King, and no one, not even me is bigger than this business!

The crowd begins a Batista sucks Chant, but Hunter smirks and shakes his head.

What? You think I’m talking about Dave? Dave might be an intolerable prick, but at least he shows up. No the champion I am talking about is the UWF Television Champion, Austin Aries. A belt that yours truly was the first to win, and now a belt that is supposed to be defended every single week on Smackdown, does anyone even give a damn anymore?

The crowd lets off little reaction which is exactly the reaction Triple H was expecting. Again he shakes his head in frustration.

I know a lot of you people are pissed we handed the keys to Smackdown’s kingdom over to Zack Ryder, and I know you are one of them Aries, and I have a message for all of you. If you don’t like it get out! You have a briefcase for a World Title shot at any time and where are you? You are a champion? Where the hell are you? In my day you no showed this much you would have been fired, but no I don’t want to do that. Instead I think I’m just going to kick your ass!

The crowd finally have gotten behind Triple H, who is looking fired up and the crowd can tell. They aren’t willing to back him fully yet, but they love the idea of seeing Aries getting his ass kicked!

Next week on Smackdown, Austin Aries I’m challenging you to a Television Championship match! I’m not going to allow people on this show to get away with anything, you’ve got a problem with Smackdown, you’ve got a problem with me. And as for the next person who has a complaint, just look at Austin Aries next week. After I become Television Champion again, if it is worth the ass kicking you’ll get! And believe me, I will enjoy it. Because I am the Game, and you can all bet your ass I’m back!

Triple H begins shaking his head. He is pissed with the state of Smackdown and is hoping he can start correcting it next week!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]

I Walk Alone" hits and the crowd instantly begins to boo incredibly loudly. The arena darkens and the stage lights up with reds, whites, and strobes as the music continues to build. Out from behind the curtain emerges the figure of the UWF Champion, Dave Batista. He's got his belt strapped tight around his waist and he stands out on the stage with a smirk on his face. He slaps the UWF championship three times before he starts to storm down the ramp towards the ring.

Cole: Here he comes, ladies and gentlemen. Don't adjust your television sets. He IS that big. Dave Batista!

Booker T: He's out on a rampage to prove himself as champion and Damien Sandow has gotten right in his path.

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

New World Symphony plays in the arena, only multiplying the boos in the arena as Damien Sandow emerges through the crowd with Mike Knox by his side as always. Mike Knox takes a step forward, but Sandow puts a hand in front of him stopping him. Sandow points back through the curtain, Knox seems confused and Sandow gestures further to the back. Mike Knox puts his head down and leaves following orders completely as Sandow turns back around and heads to the ring.

Booker T: But, never count out Damien Sandow. He's crafty!

Cole: He's not a former UWF Champion for no reason, Booker.

The bell rings and the UWF champion stands ready to go. The intellectual savior too is ready looking to build momentum into the scramble match. Sandow and Batista tie up in the center of the ring. This might not be the smartest decision Sandow has made as he attempts to bring Batista into a headlock. The UWF champion however easily out powers Sandow by quite a bit and he remains unmoved. After a moment of allowing Sandow to attempt to struggle, Batista just shoves and launches Sandow into the nearest corner. Sandow hits hard and Batista lets out a bellowing roar showing his frustration from past weeks. Sandow shoots out the corner and again goes for a tie up but this time Batista allows no struggling for his opponent. He throws Sandow onto his back this time and begins motioning for Sandow to bring him some more.*

Cole: Looking into the eyes of the champion you can see the madness that has been building for the last month. Since Wrestlemania, the UWF championship has been a sour point for much of UWF and Batista is looking to change all of that!

Booker T: The last three title changes have been controversial to say the least Michael. Batista feels he needs to prove himself here tonight and by defeating the former UWF champion Damien Sandow may be just the way to do it!*

Sandow gets to his feet wiping his beard with his hand. He immediately goes for a cheap shot on the champion, but the Animal kicks him right in the gut and the champion dominates him once again by waiting for Sandow to rise, he does and Batista slams his arm into Sandow sending him to the mat with a vicious clothesline. The UWF champion cracks both of his knuckles as Sandow, now a little loopy, takes refuge in the corner. This is not a good place to be in the ring with this champion. Batista goes low and drives his massive shoulder into the former champion's guts. After several shots to the midsection Batista backs up and charges full speed ahead connecting in the corner with his massive arm. The impact crumbles Sandow like an accordion before falling to the mat and rolling to the outside.*

Cole: I believe whole heartedly if Batista manages to survive the scramble match with the belt around his waist all questions regarding the prestige of this championship would be non existent.*

Booker T: I'm going for the Animal Michael. I've been in massive multi man matches in my career and they all sucked. Batista is a monster of a man, I've been in the ring with him many times and not once did I ever walk out on my own two feet. He can and should be the favorite come Summerslam.*

Batista intimidates the ref for fun before heading outside of the ring after his fallen opponent. Sandow is crawling around the outside. The UWF champion reaches his opponent and brings him to his feet. Batista looks like a crazed man as he lifts Sandow up onto his shoulder and prepares to send the enlightened one head first into the nearest steel ring post.*

Cole: Oh good lord this could seriously injure Damien Sandow!*

Booker T: Watching Dave Batista in the ring you can see why on the big screen he's going to be called Drax the Destroyer!*

Batista sets himself and lunges looking to drive Sandow's head into the ring post, but the former champion has other ideas. He quickly slides off of the Animal's back and unable to stop Batista is shoved face first into the ring post. The impact sends the Animal to the ground but he doesn't stay there long getting to his feet. Sandow however is right there waiting for him, grabs him and shoves him again head first the ring post. "You're Welcome!" Sandow shouts as he brushes the hair out of his face.*

Cole: Damien Sandow now taking advantage any way he can and this is exactly what Sandow has done time and time again. It has made him one of the greatest names with Smackdown.*

Booker T: Damien Sandow is the only man on the current roster who has been on Smackdown alone since day 1 without a break. If Batista wants to prove himself this is the man to beat!*

Sandow drags Batista to his feet and tosses him into the ring. Sandow follows but can't cover as the UWF champion is getting to his feet. This doesn't stop the mind of Sandow from spinning what to do next and once Batista gets to his feet Sandow is on him. Chop block to the back of the leg of the UWF champion is what Sandow does and it is super effective! Batista falls to the mat crying out in rage more than pain. The former champion hasn't won as much gold as he has for sitting on his ass and immediately grabs the leg and sends several kicks to the hamstring area. Batista tries to grab him, but Sandow is out of reach, and knowing Batista wants to do him harm, Sandow drops an elbow into the hamstring next!*

Booker T: Damn that Damien Sandow, he is so incredibly intelligent, focusing on the legs of the Animal and he can't hurt you on his back!*

Sandow is not done however as he stands up and kicks in the leg once more. With the Animal raging in even more frustration out of a self made fear of not being a real champion is in danger once again. Sandow knows Batista's mental status is weak at the moment and so he wraps himself around the leg and falls down locking in the figure four leglock! The crowd lets out a roar of approval seeing the Animal trapped.*

Cole: And now Mr. Smackdown is looking to humiliate the Animal even further by making him tap out here.*

Booker T: I can't believe you called Damien Sandow Mr. Smackdown. But with the mind set Batista has been in of late may be a hindrance.*

Sandow reaches and falls back onto his back increasing the pressure of the figure four leg lock. Batista however is not going to let a silly little submission move stop him, especially when he is pissed and can overpower his opponent. Batista reaches down and with the heart of a champion begins shifting his weight and in doing so begins moving Sandow onto his side with him. Batista uses every muscle he can muster and flips the hold and flips the pressure! Sandow is now on his stomach and so is Batista who is applying the pressure originally meant for him.*

Booker T: See this is exactly what I've been saying Cole! When Batista has something set in his sights he does it!*

Cole: Great counter by the Animal, but you know in his mind it won't be good enough unless he makes Sandow tap out!

Booker T: That is because Batista is a competitive son of a bitch, Michael. That's why I think he's a great champion!*

Sandow is able to reach the ropes eventually but it gives Batista a moment to catch his breath as well. Sandow gets to his feet holding his back in the corner. Batista charges him looking to squash him for a second time, but Sandow isn't going to fall for that twice. Instead he moves out of the way and Batista hits it hard, staggering the UWF champion is easy prey for Sandow who sends him to the mat with a bulldog. Sandow goes for the cover.*

1....*

Batista literally throws Sandow off of him.*

Cole: The first cover of the match up and it appears it hurt Sandow more than it did Batista.*

Perhaps it did as Batista gets to his feet almost unscratched as Sandow gets up holding his stomach. Batista grabs him and sends him sailing off of the ropes and as he comes back Batista looks to plant him with a boot, but Sandow manages to duck underneath it. Batista turns around and Sandow unleashes a drop kick that sends Batista into the ropes but not down. Sandow charges but it's the Animal who counters this time, sending Sandow sailing over the ropes. Batista turns to see Sandow having landed on the apron. He goes to nail him but Sandow grabs Batista and hangs him up on the top rope. Batista hits the mat hard holding his throat but still manages to get to his feet. Sandow has used the time correctly however to climb up to the top turnbuckle. Batista turns right into a double axe handle from Sandow. This knocks Batista to the mat!*

Booker T: You do what you have to do to get Batista down, very cleaver of Sandow to do that.*

Batista gets the shoulder up.*

Sandow immediately gets to his feet and begins stomping away at every body part he can find with his boot. Sandow is indeed smart enough to realize he cannot beat Batista head on. Batista however despite Sandow's best manages to begin getting to his knees. Sandow won't have any of this unleashing a hard kick to the side of the Animal's head. Batista falls to the mat and Sandow follows up by performing his trademark elbow of disdain! He makes the cover!*

1....*

Batista gets the shoulder up.*

Cole: The official had started to bring his hand down for the final count and I'm not sure which would have exploded first, this sold out crowd or Batista's head!*

Booker T: Michael you are starting to sound like the moronic General Manager we have on Smackdown.*

Sandow sits up and pleads his case for a three count, but the official won't hear it. *Sandow shakes his head stupefied, before getting to his feet. He fixes his tights as Batista gets to his feet. He comes over and drives his knee into Batista's head bringing the UWF champion to a knee. Sandow bounces off the ropes and quickly connects with the Enlightener neck breaker.*

Cole: Vintage Damien Sandow! Batista is going to have to wait to prove himself once again!*

Booker T: Lose this and no way Batista comes back from this!*

3....*

NO!

Batista gets a shoulder up!*

Booker T: Now that looks like a real champion to me, Michael.*

Sandow immediately gets to his feet and begins pleading his case but the official tells him once again, no can do. Sandow curses himself as he immediately begins to climb the top rope. He is looking to crossbody Batista as he gets up, but he is frustrated. He sees a child in the stands holding a sign that says "your welcome" Sandow immediately must correct the child on his grammar error. The time it costs for the grammar lesson is more than Sandow had to spare and Batista has gotten to his feet and grabs Sandow off the top rope and sends him flying down to the mat the hard way. Batista gets down low and when Sandow gets to his feet Batista charges and connects with the Spear!*

Cole: Good grief what a spear. Damien Sandow must have been broken in half there!*

Booker T: Getting hit by a spear from Batista is like getting hit by a freight train.*

Batista stands up and has a crazed look in his eye. He doesn't even miss a beat by bringing a near lifeless Sandow to his feet. He picks him up and sends him back to the mat from whence he came with a bone jarring spine buster! He makes the cover.*

No! Batista literally picks Sandow's arm off of the mat. "Oh no The Champ isn't done here."*

Cole: Now why on earth did Batista just do that? I thought the whole point was he needed to win to prove himself.*

Booker T: He is proving it Michael and he's sending a strong clear message to the others in the scramble match, including John Morrison. He is the man here on Smackdown and he is going to put every one of them in a body bag.*

Batista stands up and Sandow is still unmoving inside the ring. He heads over to the ropes and begins shaking them the crowd's heat getting louder! He turns around and Sandow still isn't moving. So Batista picks Sandow up and places him between his legs before lifting him up onto Batista's shoulders and coming down with the Batista Bomb!*

Cole: Batista just dead lifted Damien Sandow into a Batista Bomb, I am now officially put on notice!

Booker T: And so too are the other competitors in the scramble match at Summerslam.*

Here is your Winner: The UWF Champion Batista!

hi-res-81577841_crop_exact.jpg

The Animal gets off of Sandow and stands up, "Now that is how a champion does it! I'm the champ! I'm the damn Champ and there isn't anyone who can stop me!"*

Cole: After what we've just witnessed here this evening I don't think anyone can stop him, Booker!*

Batista is handed his championship and holds it high when...

[video=youtube;w_gptLWbyjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_gptLWbyjg[/video]

The music of John Morrison hits the PA system and the sell out crowd goes nuts! Out onto the staging comes John Morrison to the biggest pop of the night! He stares Batista down from the ramp through his cool shades.*

John-Morrison.jpg

Booker T: There may not be anyone who can stop him Michael, but we are looking at one man who is certainly going to try at Summerslam.*

Batista is holding his belt for Morrison to see screaming, "you aren't getting this back anytime pretty boy!" begging Morrison to come into the ring with him. Morrison however just stands there staring at him.*

Cole: Well folks we hope you enjoyed tonight's edition of Smackdown, and we hope you continue to come see us each week as this is only the beginning and with the arrival of John Morrison it can mean only great things.*

Smackdown for the week goes off the air showing Batista ready for another victim and John Morrison motioning with a smile on his face for more Gold.*

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
MVP/D'Von - Andrew
Batista/Sandow - SBS
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S SMACKDOWN!!

UWF Television Championship
Austin Aries(c) vs. Triple H

CONFIRMED FOR UWF SUMMERSLAM!!

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match
Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

2 Falls To A Finish
1st Fall: UWF Television Championship Singles Match
2nd Fall: MITB Briefcase Ladder Match
Austin Aries(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

UWF Internet Championship
Triple Threat Match
Drew McIntyre(c) vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho

Street Fight
Christopher Daniels vs. MVP

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 8/9/13 Edition

Enjoyed working with Captain on a promo this week and I look forward to TT'ing with him and Soccerboy for the title! I intend to take my belt back though fellas ;)

Everything has come together nicely for SummerSlam which is cool. Can't imagine Shane's going to be a happy bunny though, a fifth contender and it's Dods Morrison? Tall order. Can't say I love such big matches though, I think it goes for all the main event programs on each show that as a fed we need to get away from the 3/4/5/6 man matches and focus on some feuds and rewards away from the titles. That said it should be a fun match and now who knows who's going to win the big one!

Who's Hunter?

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Fuck me man.. another guy in the scramble match? ugh. Whatever.

Show was pretty good. Segment between Jericho/Kendrick was one of my favorites. Props to the two guys there. Glad to pick up an emphatic win, and thanks for writing a good match SBS. <3

I really dont have much to add other than that. Oh, I wonder who plays Triple H? I forgot if their was an announcement or not. If he wins the belt on SD next week, I guess the ppv match between Aries and Van Dam turns into just mitb on the line.

Well, card should be interesting and happy the show went up on time.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

The opening was great. I don't like Zack Ryder in reality but here he is okay. Daniels delivered an incredible promo there just like he did at last one. Congrats to Sabin as he beat Daniels. MVP/Daniels at Summerslam? Nice. Also Daniels said he will get revenge, yeah but first I will get something that waits for me haha Nutella? Yummy. Two nice promos from MVP and Chavo. I find most of you incredible as some of you TT with characters such as El Mesias. I really appreciate it. Guerrero's reuniting? I just love how Batista trash talks crowd. That is really fun. 3MB promos was really good but why did you keep Mahal instead Drew Tapout :(

I love TT'ing against Killz. This guy is great. Drew thinks he is the best? Nope. It's like saying Derry is best if Derry City beats WBA and WBA beats United :D Main Event was pretty cool. Great show.

SBS

Reaction score

Hoov, absolutely wonderful job this week. Good build up to Summerslam, I understand why you threw Morrison in there, and you know what I thought on the matter, but it should be all good. Guys, i know what he's planning for this show and SD is indeed going to have a bright future. Soon these growing pains, and that's what they are, will be forgotten about. Given time SD could very well become the A show again. So thanks again guys for your patience but this show has a great core of characters and tter's to help Hoov get through this and like I said I'm always watching. Looking forward to the match for the Internet Championship at SS. Though it should be the US title or IC title, but hey I'll work on it :p. In all seriousness thank you Hoov for another well put together and on time show!

And as for who plays Hunter, well let's just say Cwalker wasn't the only person around who was having an itch...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

SBS is gonna play HHH? That should be interesting. Overall the show was solid, y'all did good in building up for summerslam, but the scramble match is getting to crowded in my personal opinion. Overall good show SD crew.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I don't know how I feel about guys walking right into Championship matches, but I'm not the one making the decisions. The show did a god job progressing storylines towards Summerslam which is all that matters. Good job team

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Not surprised I lost my match, only because I didn't give Albo the proper attention for our TT thread and I apoligize for that. But hey at least MVP got his revenge. 8D

Good show Hoov. Looks like that Reverend D'Von is going to have to take out another sinner at the Scramble Match... aww fuck it's Dod's Morrison. Oh well good to see that a face is being brought into the match, cause there's WAY too much negativity coming from that thread lol. Good promos done by everyone, and that main event match was truly amazing!

Man I gotta get my shit together with my promos, I had a grand idea on how I want to approach D'Von but now I'm pretty sure it's going to be the most Blue thing that'll happen in an e-fed. Oh well I'll think up of something.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Excellent show as usual. Much like everybody else, I am very curious as to who is playing Triple H. If it is indeed SBS that would be sexy! Wish he would pull Randy Orton out of retirement though...

I can't wait to start TTing with albo. We didn't get to really do much last time, due to me being insanely busy. But I'll gladly put some time aside for this. I love his MVP and cannot wait to get into it.

Jericho/Kendrick was great, but add in Drew? Aw hell yeah! That's gonna be a fun thread!

Overall excellent show, and I personally love that Zack Ryder isn't happy with Daniels, could really work with something there. Can't wait for the next show!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 8/16/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 8/16/13 CARD

It's the official Go-Home edition of SmackDown before we dive right into "The Biggest Party Of The Summer" SummerSlam. SmackDown GM Zack Ryder has decided to give the fans a preview of the big show by putting every person scheduled for a match at the PPV in a match here tonight.

UWF Internet Champion Drew McIntyre and 3MB's Heath Slater vs. THE Brian Kendrick and Chris Jericho

Last week, it was announced that Drew McIntyre would be forced to defend his Internet Championship at SummerSlam against not only THE Brian Kendrick but also Chris Jericho. This week, Jericho and Kendrick will be forced to put their differences aside and team up against their SummerSlam opponent McIntyre and the debuting Heath Slater of 3MB. Will Jericho and Kendrick get the job done or will McIntyre and his former 3MB teammates prevail?

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam

This match was supposed to take place last week. Instead, La Familia decied to make an example out of Mr. Friday Night. This week, it's going to be a rematch but this time, Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias have been banned from ringside, per order from SmackDown GM Zack Ryder. Will RVD get his payback or will Eddie continue on his warpath heading into the UWF Championship Scramble match?

Antonio Cesaro and MVP vs. Reverend D'Von and Christopher Daniels

MVP and Christopher Daniels wasted little time in making their match personal. Last week, MVP cost Christopher Daniels a match against Chris Sabin by striking him with repeated chair shots. Later in the night, Daniels retaliated by placing a trash can on MVP's torso and crashing down on top of him with the BME. Before their Street Fight at SummerSlam, these two face off in the second tag team match of the night. Their partners are Scramble participants Antonio Cesaro, who no-showed last week, and Reverend D'Von, who MVP beat last week. Who will get the upper hand heading into SummerSlam?

UWF Television Championship
Austin Aries(c) vs. UWF COO Triple H

Triple H made his shocking return last week on SmackDown, straight up challenging Austin Aries, who no-showed last week's show, to a match for the Television Championship. SmackDown GM Zack Ryder has obligied and made it official. Will Aries even show up to defend his championship or will the UWF COO walk out with gold in his first match back?

Non-Title
UWF Champion Batista vs. John Morrison

UWF Champion Batista has been on a path of destruction since winning the UWF Championship in record fashion at Lockdown. Last week, Batista defeated Damien Sandow in the main event in a hard-fought victory. After the match, new SmackDown superstar and Scramble participant John Morrison appeared and starred down "The Animal". This week, these two go at it. Will Batista continue to dominate or will the "Shaman of Sexy" prove his worth here on the blue brand?

WE WILL ALSO HEAR FROM....

Damien Sandow - His thoughts on last week's main event and the SummerSlam UWF Championship Scramble match.
Chris Sabin - His thoughts on winning his first match last week here in UWF.
John Morrison - About finally arriving to SmackDown and the UWF Championship Scramble match.
MVP and Christopher Daniels - Both have been given interview time to address one another.

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO....

SmackDown GM Zack Ryder has promised to deliver a bombshell announcement regarding SummerSlam and the future of SmackDown!​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF SmackDown! 8/16/13 CARD

Ha. Laughed that I get to team with Drew. 4MB baybee!!!!

And a bombshell announcement? Wonder what it could be. Tag Title tourney? I hope.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

If it's a tag title tournament, it needs to be discussed and decided upon by all members of each brand's respective writing team, just as a courtesy. It'd be cool for a lot of reasons though, me personally I haven't done a lot of long-term trash talking with a tag team, so that'd be great. Anyhoo, bombshell announcements are always something to look forward to, unless it's Dixie Carter hyping one. :kofi:

Booking Heath Slater and McIntyre together makes me laugh for obvious reasons, so kudos on that decision. I'm looking forward to the official debut of the "One Man Band", baybeh! It's time to see Heath Slater get used beyond a jobber capacity and the veteran/rookie combo of Killz' Kendrick and Captain Charisma's Jericho is a great way to re-introduce Tapout to the mix. I like having Tapout around, so hopefully this run will be a lengthy one.

Looking forward to going one-on-one with Lub, it's been a long time since we locked horns, and because of what happened last week it's been even longer. It's a battle of the frog splashes as "Mr. Friday Night" comes seeking revenge.

I really, really, really hope Chriss has worked out his computer issues, I would hate to see him get screwed out of his championship, especially since it should've been on the line when he faced me a few weeks ago. That should be MY belt! lol Popular belief seems to be that SBS is playing Trips, I'm certainly looking forward to finding out if that's the case.

Quite a strong main event planned as Dod gets the chance to prove why he deserves to be a late addition to the Scramble match. Looks like we're in for a great Smackdown.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the tag match. I look forward to seeing how the Reverend Devon/Christopher Daniels dynamic works out, that's going to be a great match if everyone shows.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Teaming up with RRS's Daniels this week! Oh hell yeah! And the Batista/Morrison match shoud most definitely be a good read. And that bombshell announcement should be something else!

Good job Hoov can't wait to see Smackdown unfold this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.