• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF SmackDown! 7/26/13 CARD

ATTENTION!

If you haven't already done so, please send me a promo. I still need a few.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Sending on your way from Reverend D'Von. Taking a different approach with him this time. :)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Update on SmackDown:

Waiting on one more match. I will be posting it sometime tomorrow but definitely tomorrow.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 7/26/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federations Presents.....

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays over the PA system. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. We go down to ringside and meet up with Booker T and Michael Cole.

BookCole.png

Cole: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole alongside my broadcast colleague Booker T!

Booker T: Yo dogg! Tonight is gonna be one hell of a show!

Cole: Right you are, Booker, because tonight we have not one but TWO title defenses!

Booker T: But, first on tap we got "Y2J" Chris Jericho taking on Chris Sabin!

Cole: And, in our first of two title defenses, THE Brian Kendrick defends his newly-acquired Internet Championship against the "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre.

Booker T: But, let's not forget Reverend D'Von taking on the debuting Jack Swagger!

Cole: Certainly not. And, in our main event, the UWF Championship is on the line as "The Animal" Batista defends his title against Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!

Booker T: Let's go to the ring where the lovely Lillian Garcia is standing by.

Lilian_Garcia_WWE_2.jpg

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, The following contest is schedu........

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

New World Symphony plays throughout the arena, as Damien Sandow emerges through the curtain as the crowd immediately boo, taking a moment as the new song threw them off for a moment. Sandow stands at the top of the stage with a microphone resting on his hand as his follower Mike Knox does just that by following behind him. Sandow raises the microphone up as both men begin to make their way down the ramp.

RAW_1020_Photo_154_zpsf3b1140d.jpg

Damien Sandow:

The Symphony No. 9 in E minor, From the New World, Op. 95, B. 178. Or as it is more commonly known, New World Symphony composed by Czech composer Antonín Dvořák, a name I’m sure none of you know. A musical piece that is fitting to introduce me to all of you whenever I make my entrance for a “new world†is precisely what I seek to bring about. One in which Ludwig van Beethoven and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart aren’t the only composers known to the world, and one in which those same names are known for their work and not as a name to pull out of a hat when speaking of a specific genre. Speaking of names, ladies and gentleman my name is Damien Sandow, the gentleman by my side is my first disciple Michael Knox, and we are here to help all of you willingly or not.

Sandow stops at the end of the ramp and Mike Knox keeps walking towards the step ahead of him, Sandow follows behind him. Knox sits down on the second rope and lifts up the top one with his shoulder as Sandow climbs into the ring, Knox steps in behind him as both men stand in the middle of the ring.

For all of you are simply children who cry and cry when your parents tell you it's time for a bath, well all of you are very late for that bath as your minds are rotten and filthy, but I shall wash you all with my salvation. And once you have been cleansed you will learn to appreciate everything I've done for you, with that said I am out here for something separate from converting as I shall accomplish that in due time with all of you.

Now I do realize when I was allotted time to speak by the Neanderthals, who book our serial, they were thinking of an ordinary interview where a pan troglodyte in a suit asks me the same questions I’ve heard countless times. Therefore I decided to come out here before we got things underway, for I had something important to discuss with someone who wasn’t a pan troglodyte, which is known as a common chimpanzee, for I needed to speak with a rather uncommon chimpanzee, one who parades around as our new general manager. So would one Zachary Ryder please join Michael Knox and me out to the ring for a group discussion on some very pressing matters.

Sandow looks over at the stage waiting for the entrance, after a moment or two Sandow cocks an eyebrow looking over at Knox. Mike Knox seems to get the hint and goes to leave the ring as if to fetch Ryder himself, when his theme stops him just before leaving through the ropes.

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!
[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd pops as the new SmackDown General Manager "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. The crowd begins chanting "RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!"

zackryder-540x300.jpg

Zack lifts up his microphone and addresses both Sandow and Knox in the ring.

Zack Ryder: Bro, harsh words. I don't really appreciate the way you talk to my broskis out here or me for that matter. Sandow, bro, I know you've got this superiority complex but look at me and know that I'm not lying. I'm your boss now and, if I wanted to, I could send you packing all the way to the unemployment line. And, as far as your musical taste goes, Are You Serious, Bro? That Czech guy is no Justin Timberlake. But, I'm not out here to talk music with you or threaten your job security. I'm here to give credit where credit is due. You see, I'm well aware that you were never granted your rematch for the UWF Championship. I mean, you were too busy getting your face fist-pumped by Daniel Bryan.

The crowd pops as Ryder reminds Sandow. Sandow merely laughs it off as Ryder continues.

Zack Ryder: So, I feel it's only fair to grant you the final spot in the UWF Championship Scramble Match at SummerSlam.

The crowd boos at that announcement but Sandow seems rather pleased. He lifts his microphone back up to respond.

SD_695_Photo_018.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Poor naive Zachary, Perhaps you've been watching too many movies, but allow me to inform you on how the world works. You are a General Manager, that means you manage the "general" goings on here. You can make some bouts and change who announces you but you don't rule the world around here. See you cannot fire me because firing someone isn't as simple as saying You're Fired like in some movie, the firing process is something that takes weeks upon weeks of careful paper work. Especially when I have a contract, one that guarantees me a lot of things, and the only reason you and the other general managers are not being taken to court yet is because these guarantees are still possible as long as I'm employed. So if you Zachary hand me my release without giving me my rematch clause at the UWF championship like it states in my contract, you'd be costing this place a lot of money. I have also lost the Tag Team and Television championships without rematches awarded, and I lost my UWF title by not submitting or being pinned in an elimination bout, I have countless examples for mistreatment from employer, biased officiating and biased managerial habits, so much so that Wrongful termination would be awarded to my case before any lawyers are even contacted.

Sandow smiles as he feels he's outwitted the system before he goes on.

However, I remain here simply to save all these people, and to do so I need the UWF Championship to act as my guiding light so that I can garner everyone's attention. And once I have their attention, I can change them and have them accept me as their savior. Which is why I shall accept this offer, even though my rematch clause calls for a singles bout, and I do this not because you tell me too but because the four men already in the bout cannot be allowed an opportunity to hold our grandest prize. David Batista only has the luck of already holding it, but I shall not allow the title to remain in filthy hands like Mizanin, Batista, or any of the others so I shall take it upon myself to retrieve our grandest prize out of the doldrums of ignorance it has sunk into. I shall be saving the brand you temporarily control, and I shall be doing it even after you have proven without a shadow of a doubt that you may be the most ignorant ignoramus among the unwashed masses, which only goes to show what a great and humble man I really am. You, Young Zachary, are Welcome. Let us take our leave Michael.

Sandow lowers his microphone and heads through the ropes with Mike Knox following him.

Cole: Harsh words from Damien Sandow!

The camera cuts backstage, where Josh Matthews is stood in the interview area..

Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen, I am stood here with Zeb Colter and Jack Swagge-

Before Matthews can finish, a hand yanks the microphone . The camera pans out to show Colter and Swagger stood alongside him. The mic is still in Matthews' hand, but Colter has pulled the mic to his own mouth.

49_zps5c5fd5f5.jpg

Colter: You know, if there's one thing that us Real Americans hate, it's when our opinions are suppressed. Whether it's the "Politically Correct" supposed government of this country, or the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. Me, and Jack, we're Real Americans. We're not afraid to stand here and say what needs to be said in order to be heard. Moreover, we're not afraid to do what we need to do in order to open the eyes of those who are blissfully unaware that this country is being led into oblivion. We're being guided to the edge of a cliff by liberals and hippies. Those who don't deserve to be in the country are demanding more and more every day, and WE are giving it to them. WE are coughing up for their spendthrift lifestyle and careless disregard for the morals that this country was built upon. When will we say no?

Swagger: WHEN?!

Colter: What is this? Munich? We just keep giving, and giving, and giving, but when are we going to open our eyes and realize that these ingrates have no intention of paying us back? We, the true patriots of this country, are uninterested in compromise. We want to take our country back one state at a time. We want to abolish the multicultural mixing pots, and replace them with hard working, Real Americans. These people who sneak across our borders aren't interested in work. They want to sneak across and leech from the American Dream. They want their benefits and their slice of the cake, but aren't willing to give back to this country. Well, to those people, we say bye bye, because Jack and I, we're coming for you. We are taking back our country. WE THE PEOPLE.

Swagger: WE THE PEOPLE.

Both men place their hands upon their chest, as the shot fades to black.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;adeDWcn6yJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeDWcn6yJc[/video]

The crowd roar with cheers as Hail Sabin blasts across the arena. Chris Sabin walks out, he takes off his black hoodie before walking in.

Booker T: This young man, Chris Sabin, he hasn't been too lucky as of late but can he pull one out tonight?

Cole: He certainly has the abilities to do so!

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;N4oaBKpa-0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4oaBKpa-0M[/video]

Crowd goes wild as Break the Walls Down is heard all around the arena. Chris Jericho looks at the crowd, smiles and walks towards the ring. He enters to ring and stares across the ring at Sabin.

Cole: This man has to be wanting to get back some momentum after losing out in the main event last week!

Booker T: He beat Sabin's former tag team partner Alex Shelley in record time. I don't think Y2J is sweating it.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sound and both men circle the ring. They lock up but with Jericho the stronger of the two, he gets the advantage and places Sabin in a headlock. Jericho then flips Sabin over and down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Sabin kips his legs up and escapes the hold. He's quickly to his feet as He grabs Jericho in a headlock and takes him down. Jericho kips his legs up and both men are back up and staring at each other. The crowd is applauding.

Booker T: These two showcasing their wrestling skills.

Cole: Very unorthodox for these competitors.

Jericho and Sabin lock up again. This time, Jericho backs Sabin into the corner and starts hitting him with knife-edge chops across the chest. You can see the chest of Chris Sabin light up red. Jericho whips Sabin into the opposite corner and, when Jericho runs over, Sabin kicks his legs high into the air and Jericho runs right into the corner. As Jericho turns to face him, Sabin nails him with an enziguri. Jericho falls to the mat and Sabin covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: A beautiful enziguri kick by Chris Sabin.

Booker T: But, it's not enough to put Chris Jericho down!

Sabin quickly hops onto the second rope and waits for Jericho to get to his feet. As he does, Sabin sails off the turnbuckle and hits Jericho with a Blockbuster. Sabin goes for the pin again.

KICK-OUT!!

Sabin tries to pick Jericho up but Jericho counters quickly into a Northern Lights Suplex. Jericho bridges his feet so the referee makes the count.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: This match ain't even really started and it's already back and forth!

Sabin escapes at the last moment. Both men get to their feet and Jericho goes to whip Sabin towards the ropes. Sabin counters and whips Jericho into the ropes instead. Jericho ducks a clothesline attempt from Sabin and, as Sabin turns around, Jericho blasts him with a flying forearm smash. Jericho gets up and tries to place Chris Sabin in the Walls of Jericho.

Cole: This could be it!

Booker T: The Walls, baby!

As Jericho attempts to roll him over, Sabin uses what power he has to roll Jericho over and down to the mat. Sabin gets to his feet as does Jericho and the two men start exchanging punches. Jericho gets the upper hand and then sends Sabin into the ropes. On the rebound, Jericho catches him with a back body drop. Jericho then yells out to the crowd "C'MON BABY!" as they cheer wildly.

Cole: Chris Jericho here showing some intensity here!

Jericho picks Sabin to his feet and drags him into the corner. Jericho lifts him onto the turnbuckle and Jericho attempts a superplex. Before he can, Sabin connects with a few punches to Jericho's midsection to wear him down. Jericho eventually falls to the mat hard on his back. Sabin then turns around on the turnbuckle and soars off with a moonsault. He comes crashing down on top of Y2J. Sabin hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

Jericho kicks out. Sabin grabs at his hair before picking Jericho up and attempting to go for the Hail Sabin. Jericho, however, squirms off of Sabin's shoulders and runs off the ropes. He grabs Sabin's head and slams him down with a bulldog. Jericho sees an opening and takes it as he nails Chris Sabin with a Lionsault. Jericho then covers Sabin.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: Chris Sabin kicked out of the Lionsault!

Cole: What tremendous tenacity being shown by Chris Sabin here!

Sabin gets his shoulder up as Jericho lifts him off the mat. Jericho then sets Sabin up for a suplex. As Jericho lifts him up, Sabin ends up landing on his feet behind Jericho. Sabin bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt by Jericho. Sabin then springboards off the second rope and nails Jericho with a crossbody. Sabin hooks the leg again.

KICK-OUT!!

Jericho kicks out. He then powers out and gets to his feet with Sabin in his arms. Jericho throws Sabin up to his shoulders but Sabin counters with a hurricanrana!

Cole: What a counter!

Booker T: Chris Sabin is on, tonight!

Sabin is using the ropes to get to his feet as is Jericho. Sabin then walks over to Jericho to attack but Jericho kicks Sabin in the knee and down Sabin goes to the mat. Jericho then grabs Sabin and hits with with a double underhook backbreaker. Jericho then decides it's time and slaps on the Walls of Jericho!

Cole: THE WALLS OF JERICHO!

Booker T: It's locked in!

Sabin writhes in pain as Jericho wrenches in the hold. Sabin desperately claws his way toward the bottom rope. As Sabin gets close, Jericho pulls him right back into the center. Sabin has nowhere to go.

Cole: Will Chris Sabin tap out here?!

Sabin eventually has to give in to the pain and he taps out.

YOUR WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO

Y2J-Jericho-wins-sumemrslam.jpg

Cole: Chris Sabin put up a valiant effort but ultimately it was Chris Jericho who walked out a winner!

Booker T: And, you have to wonder, what Chris Jericho has to say about tonight's Internet Championship match!

Jericho rolls out of the ring and celebrates with the fans as SmackDown heads to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UWF Friday Night SmackDown is brought to you by....

Skittles-Catch-22.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5-31-2013+5-05-57+PM.jpg

We see Renee Young at backstage. And Chris Jericho is there.

Renee Young: Chris Jericho, you have a match against Chris Sabin tonight, your thoughts?

Chris Jericho: My thoughts? I am thinking about nothing more than winning tonight. Once again we saw another classic Chris Jericho match, an amazing one! But believe me this one will not be only because of me, but also because of Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin is an amazing competitor in the ring and he has a huge heart for this business. After two torn ACL's he came back to UWF and he wants to get to the top, where he has never been. Chris, I appreciate your hardwork, your will and your passion. But tonight it didn't work. It just didn't. Why? Let me tell you the reason, because tonight I was the winner. The cause is that simple. There could only be one winner and that was me. And I will do everything to make sure that I leave there as the winner every single time. Yeah, you hear these things from me every week so you guys, Sabin and even you Renee may say, "Don't talk crap! Don't talk BS!". But these are the pure truth. Chris, I don't know what you have been through because I have never been injured! I was healthy in my entire career. I don't know how it feels to have not one, but two torn ACL's. It must be bad. And it is bad. As you said before, you are the underdog and I made sure that this dog stayed under my feet!

Renee Young: Strong words. Brian Kendrick will defend his title against Drew McIntyre. What are your thoughts?

Chris Jericho: You know Renee. Actually whole UWF Universe knows that Y2J was this close to be the first Internet Champion last week. But it didn't happen. After 34 long minutes Brian Kendrick beat me and he became the very first Internet Champion. I appreciate that. But this week something hit me from head and gave me an idea. Brian and I had a back and forth match. Either one of us could have won that and he became the winner. So I thought that I can actually beat Brian Kendrick. I was so close but Brian pulled off the victory. Also that was a match that everybody wants to see one more time. And this week Brian is against Drew McIntyre. A scotsman who is relentless. Who likes to torture people. And I am damn sure that he wants to take that Internet title where Internet doesn't exist, to Scotland. But Brian on the other hand, has a huge momentum. He has crowd behind him, he just beat me last week and he is the new champ. He faced the danger of losing the title and I am sure he wants to stay as a champion after his all hardwork. So I think Brian will get this one but who knows maybe Drew will pull off the victory and make a huge upset! So what I would do is I will watch that match closely. I will keep an eye on that match. I will look who wins. And after that I got a plan.

Renee Young: What's your plan?

Chris Jericho: Can't say that. You will figure out. Or you will promise me a dinner after the show and I will tell you. Just kidding, I will not say that because Y2J loves surprises baby!

Chris Jericho leaves as Renee looks after him.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Internet Championship!!

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew McIntyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. McIntyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring.

Booker T: Here comes Drew McIntyre! This kid is impressive, man!

Cole: Indeed he is. He took Reverend D'Von to the limit last week and hopes to do the same to his opponent tonight!

[video=youtube;jO2pkPyyvfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO2pkPyyvfs[/video]

THE Brian Kendrick swaggers out from the back, white flamboyant jacket, ring gear and his newly won INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP around his waist!

the-brian-kendrick_3.jpg

He slaps fives with the crowd as he approaches the ring and tosses the belt to the centre before rolling under the bottom rope. Kendrick climbs to the top rope and thanks the fans before jumping down, flicking his hair from his face.

Cole: Drew McIntyre has his work cut out for him, however, with our reigning champion THE Brian Kendrick!

Booker T: Oh, no doubt. Kendrick is a worthy adversary!

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this one is underway. Kendrick goes to lock up but McIntyre has other ideas and nails him with a kick to the midsection. He then begins flingling fist after fist, eventually backing Kendrick into the turnbuckle. McIntyre hits Kendrick again with another kick to the gut and Kendrick collapses into the corner. McIntyre then grabs Kendrick's head and slams it back against the bottom turnbuckle. The referee finally is able to separate the two as the crowd boo's.

Cole: And Drew McIntyre showing no mercy to the champ!

Booker T: With the title on the line, you can't!

McIntyre is back on the attack as he begins stomping away at Brian. Then, McIntyre begins choking Kendrick with the sole of his boot. McIntyre then lifts his entire body onto Kendrick and begins lifting up on the ropes. The referee starts to count to 5. He gets to 4 and Drew gets off of Kendrick. He drags Kendrick into the center of the ring and goes for the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Kendrick gets his shoulder up so McIntyre goes back to attack mode and begins delivering right hand after right hand to Kendrick's face. McIntyre picks Kendrick up and, when he does, Kendrick charges forward, ramming McIntyre into the corner. Kendrick then starts wildly throwing punches at Drew McIntyre. Kendrick then whips Drew into the opposite corner. Kendrick then charges towards McIntyre and nails him with an enziguri. McIntyre falls to the mat but holds onto the ropes. Brian sees this and rebounds off of the ropes and lands right on top of Drew, choking him on the ropes.

Cole: Kendrick is fighting back here!

Booker T: The kid's got the heart of a champion!

Kendrick gets off of McIntyre and Drew falls backwards to the mat. Kendrick then covers him.

3..NO!

McIntyre gets his foot on the ropes. Kendrick grabs McIntyre by the hair and picks him up to his feet. As he does, Kendrick counters and plants Kendrick down with a Future Shock DDT!

Cole: FUTURE SHOCK DDT!!!

Booker T: Damn!

McIntyre rolls Kendrick over and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

McIntyre can't believe it. He gets to his feet and starts thrashing himself about. He then turns and waits for Kendrick to get up. As he does, McIntyre runs at Brian with a big boot. Kendrick ducks this and McIntyre gets hung up on the top rope. McIntyre desperately tries to free his leg just as Kendrick nails him in the back with a dropkick. Drew falls to the mat. As Kendrick gets to his feet, he, along with the entire arena, notices something.

Cole: It's Chris Jericho!

Booker T: Y2J!

Chris Jericho has emerged onto the stage and is just standing there watching the mat. As Kendrick notices him, Jericho begins to applaud him. As Kendrick is distracted, McIntyre rolls Kendrick up and grabs hold of his tights.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW UWF INTERNET CHAMPION DREW MCINTYRE!!

DrewMcIntyre_display_image.jpg

Cole: Drew McIntyre just stole the Internet Championship!

Booker T: That wasn't right, dogg!

McIntyre is given the championship and immediately rolls out of the ring and begins celebrating. Kendrick realizes what happened as glares at Jericho. Jericho just shrugs and walks back to the locker room area. Kendrick starts kicking at the ropes and arguing with the referee as McIntyre walks up the ramp with the Internet Championship.

Booker T: Kendrick is upset and rightfully so!

Cole: You'll have to guess Kendrick will be looking for payback!

Smackdown cuts backstage and on standby we have Todd Grisham with the UWF Champion Dave Batista. The crowd which has been hot all night, instantly erupts into boos as the current title holder stands on screen looking focused and determined. Batista adjusts his UWF Title, while Todd Grisham interviews him.

untitled-90.jpg

Todd Grisham: Batista, tonight you have your first title defense against Montel Vontavious Porter. All week MVP has been claiming he'll embarrass you, take away your title, and all he has to do is just barely get the three count to do so. How do you feel about tonight and what do you think your chances are?

Batista: Listen Todd, there is no chance I'm going to lose tonight. Theres no bet to place on MVP, theres not a damn thing he can look forward to later tonight. I am literally walking down that aisle with this belt, and I will walk right back up that aisle with this belt. It's that simple and yes, I am that god damn confident. Some say that might be a weakness to exploit, but here's where they're wrong. Theres nothing wrong with confidence when you can talk the friggin talk and walk the walk. I back my shit up Todd, and I do it time and time again. And while I've been making Smackdown The Animals domain, Montel has been sitting on his lazy ass, riding out his "fat" contract. Theres nothing he's done that could hold up against me any time or any place.

Batista: So I think my "chances" tonight are pretty damn good then, Todd. It's safe to say I feel at 100% and I know that no matter what onslaught Montel will throw at me, I'll dish back ten fold and he'll wish he never stepped foot in that ring tonight. The quicker the match ends for him the better, because I will prolong a match just so I can embarrass him and make him pay for being the arrogant little punk he is. I'm not doing that for the people in the audience though Todd, I'm doing it for ME. They dont ensure my paycheck gets signed, what gets it signed is ME kicking somebodys teeth down their throat in that ring. So MVP is merely just a speed bump that I am going to flatten on my road to Summerslam. Is that clear? Do I make myself clear Todd?

Todd Grisham: Yes, emphatically. Absolutely.

Batista: Good. Before I go and get ready to deliver an asskicking of a lifetime, I've got one last thing to say; Zack Ryder, if you don't get your shit together and stop handing out free title shots to people who don't deserve them, I will put you through that ring and make sure you never walk again. And I really do not care if you're the GM, I will break you just the same as anybody else. The UWF Champion will do what he wants, when he wants too, and if you want to get in my way, think twice about that decision, because you will end up in the trail of bodies that I've left in my wake. So take it from me: Dont. Cross. The Champ.

Batista stares into the camera after deliver his last statement. He shoves past the camera, leaving Todd alone as Batista goes to get ready for his match later tonight.

superman-batman-logo-770x513.jpg

#ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney

[video=youtube;JxDcxrI8vBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JxDcxrI8vBU[/video]

The crowd are up on their feet in protest as Jack Swagger's music thunders through the arena. Swagger strides out onto the stage with a disgusted look on his face. Zeb Colter steps out behind Swagger and casts an unimpressed look around the arena. Swagger looks back at Colter and the two share a glance...

RAW_1031_Photo_073_zps46c3fbaa.jpg

...before Swagger leads the way down the ramp. Fans in the front rows can be seen giving Swagger the thumbs down and boos, but he continues unphased. He slides into the ring as Colter climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Swagger poses for the cameras in the middle of the ring, while Colter can be seen admiring Swagger with a strange look of pride.

Lillian Garcia:The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Zeb Colter, The Real American Jack Swagger!

[video=youtube;NBMSLATy_EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NBMSLATy_EE[/video]

Reverend D'Von's music is played through the PA systems and fills up the arena as the UWF fans proceeds to boo loudly, almost drowning up the theme song. Reverend D'Von appears from the back alongside with Mark Henry and Jazz, both stop on the stage as they survey the crowd, appearing to be in a good mood tonight. Reverend D'Von then starts to walk down to the ring with Jazz and Mark Henry behind him.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Mark Henry and Jazz, Reverend D'von!

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell rings and Swagger and D’von tie up in the center of the ring. The crowd is kind of dead seeing as both men are heels. D’Von uses his experience advantage to send Swagger into a headlock. Swagger however is being coached by one of the best managers in the game and manages to escape and grab D’von’s arm and twist it behind D’von. D’von attempts to use his free arm to send an elbow into Swagger’s face, but Swagger ducks it and Swagger grabs D’von from behind around the waist and lifts him up before planting him to the mat face first. Swagger smacks D’von on the back of the head taunting the reverend.

Cole:
And since Jack Swagger acquired the managerial services of one Zeb Colter he has been impressive, and showing D’Von just how impressive he is.

Booker:
Swagger has all the tools of the trade to be a force here in UWF, but he only just started here Cole so we need to wait.

D’von gets to his feet and Swagger grabs him and takes him down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Swagger holds the maneuver in on the ground forcing D’von to exert himself fighting out of it and back to his feet. D’von goes for a clothesline but again Swagger ducks it only to nail D’von in the leg with a football tackle. D’von falls to the mat and immediately Swagger begins to go to work on the legs. Driving elbows into D’von’s right leg. Swagger stomps on the leg for good measure before turning to Colter with a smile to say “look I’m doing it!â€

Cole:
And now Jack Swagger showing off to his manager like an excited child who just got his first A on a spelling test.

Booker:
Tell me you didn’t just say that!

Colter shouts for Swagger to stay on top of D’von, Swagger nods his head in agreement and falls on top of D’von.

1…

2…

D’von kicks out.

Swagger brings D’von up to his feet clearly upset with himself. He grabs D’von and sends him whipping off the ropes and bows down a tad bit early, this allows D’Von to kick swagger, Swagger is easy prey for D’von who out of nowhere nails him with a scoop slam powerslam pin! The crowd lets off a decent reaction.

1…

Swagger kicks out!

D’von gets to his feet as Henry and Jazz are on the outside looking quite pleased with themselves. D’von begs for Swagger to get to his feet and grabs Swagger looking to connect with an inverted DDT. However Swagger is able to counter, spinning himself around and connecting with a northern lights suplex. Swagger holds onto it forcing the official to make the count.

1…

2…

NO!!

D’von gets the shoulder up!

Cole:
Wow what great back and forth action we’re seeing here between these two superstars. Something you’d never see on Raw.

Booker:
You just mad Cole that you got fired from Raw. But I do have to agree with the fact Smackdown is head and shoulders above Raw.

Swagger gets up as D’von staggers to his feet Swagger looks to connect with a body to back suplex but D’von somehow manages to flip himself over and land on his feet. Swagger turns around and D’von unleashes a big right hand and another and a chop to Swagger’s chest. D’von sends Swagger off of the ropes and Swagger comes right back into a corkscrew back elbow smash. Swagger hits the ground hard and Henry and Jazz are telling D’von to finish him. D’von shakes his head agreeing with Henry and Jazz as he leans over to pick up Swagger, suddenly however Swagger comes to life, grabbing D’von’s leg and dragging him to the mat where Swagger locks on the Ankle Lock! The crowd let off a mixed reaction as Swagger has D’von right where he wants him in the punishing Ankle Lock.

Cole:
What a counter from Jack Swagger and now D’von is trapped in that vile submission maneuver of Jack Swagger.

Booker:
Its only a few moments now before the Reverend has to tap out and give Swagger his first victory here in UWF.

Swagger has D’von locked right where he wants him but D’von is not quitting instead he is trying to stay alive and fight as hard as he can to get to the ropes. Colter is now over with Henry and Jazz, telling both of the Reverend’s followers he is going down. Mark Henry doesn’t take that kindly and clotheslines Colter to the ground and the crowd cheer. Henry than turns back to the match folding his arms looking completely bad ass.

Cole:
Well that is one way to shut old Zeb up, Henry just took his head off!

Booker:
That clothesline might have knocked that mustache of his off Cole.

Swagger sees Henry deck his friend and manager and takes offense, letting go of D’von who has yet to tap out! Swagger heads over to the corner and begins arguing with Henry over what happened. Henry tells Swagger to give him his best shot. Swagger uses the ropes to dropkick Henry and send him sailing into the barricade. Jazz can’t believe Swagger had the balls to do something like that and Swagger tells Henry to get (For Dresdon and Andrew’s sake the following word will not be written). Swagger dusts off his hands ready to go back to work only to find the reverend standing there waiting for him. Angry the Reverend lifts him up and brings him crashing to the mat with a bone jarring spinebuster. The crowd explodes into a mixed reaction as D’von goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Brother-Devon-tna-superstar-5_display_image.jpg

Here is your winner: Reverend D’Von!

Cole:
Well there we have it, the Reverend D’von continues his impressiveness and picks up a huge win heading into the Scramble match at Summerslam.

Booker:
Reverend D’von is one of the hottest and meanest SOB’s I’ve ever witnessed here in UWF, Cole. I don’t know if this guy has a limit.

D’von has his hand raised in victory as UWF Smackdown heads to the back.

As there's a break in the action, the cameras cut backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by with none other than Eddie Guerrero. As the titantron screen lights up to show this, the crowd greets the image with intense and collective boos.

VhnZA.png

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time...

Eddie interjects quickly and interrupts Josh before he can finish his sentence.

Eddie Guerrero: Before you get to your questions, I've got a question for you, holmes. Last week the new Smackdown General Manager was revealed to be Zack Ryder. Ya know, the same vato that caught a beating from a fifty year old man and was thrown from a parking building. Anyway, even though last week was his first appearance in the position, I consider tonight his first official night in power. And what does he do on that first night in power? He neglects to book me. Do I have to remind people around here exactly who I am? Do I need to slit my wrist to bring people back into the loop regarding what kind of blood flows through my veins? Take a look back at everyone I've beaten Josh, let's go back seven days in the past. I got in the ring with the holder of the Smackdown Money in the Bank briefcase, the Television Champion of Friday nights, the self-proclaimed "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", and I beat him like he was a jobber. And the Smackdown before that, I got in the ring with someone that's got a lot of hype around here, the man that unified the X-Division and United States Championship into the Internet Championship only to lose it earlier tonight, Brian Kendrick, and I beat him just as quickly and effortlessly as I beat Austin Aries. The Smackdown before that? I beat the man that you all hail so proudly as your UWF Champion, the "Animal" Batista. I am undefeated and find myself without an opponent this week.What's the excuse for that, Josh? Justify that for me.

Josh goes to respond but Eddie stops him before he has the chance to say anything.

Eddie Guerrero: Was it to give me the night off? Thanks but no thanks, ese'. I came to UWF to break the competition's hopes and dreams, I came to break through every glass ceiling that exists to break through, I came to break records, and I came to break bones. I didn't come to take a break, give anyone that crosses me a break, either in the merciful sense or providing them with career advancement opportunities, and now that I've seen what this brand has to offer me in terms of opponents, I don't expect to break a sweat. Why? Look around you, holmes, Zack's only been around for two editions of Smackdown and this place is already a shell of its former self. As long as my opponents continue to choke against me, we treat useless championships like the Internet and Television Championships as though they possess legitimacy, and that headband wearing, fist pumping, hair spiking, pop music blasting idiot continues to call the shots, I'm going to be the only thing on this show worth tuning in to see, because I'll be the only man you can take seriously, the needle of competence at the top of a haystack of inadequacy and mediocrity, the new UWF Champion. I will still do what I've come to do when all is said and done, my point is you're making it easier for me. I came to burn this place to the ground and rebuild it in my design, and you've already poured the gasoline on. You can't keep the cream from rising to the top, ese'. Desmond Wolfe tried, Ric Flair tried, Vince McMahon himself tried, but these men and everyone else that have tried have failed miserably.

But you and I have never crossed paths before, so how will you know when the heat is consuming you? Trust me, ese', you'll know. You'll know...

Eddie exits the scene as Josh Mathews is left standing there dumbfounded.

Josh Mathews: Goo...good interview.

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;lHDm71htKEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHDm71htKEY[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

Rob Van Dam: I think you all know, that I'm a very cool person. I don't get easily mad and everytime I'm here at UWF, I have a chance to release all the negative energy and as a bonus I can use it against my opponents. But you know, what really grinds my gears? I don't get to wrestle at Lockdown, not even last week on SmackDown and not even this week. Whatever. I'm fine, I'm cool. Because the real shit is going down at SummerSlam. The thing is that, I don't see any other point of this, but Austin Aries being a total dick, attacking Mr. Friday Night, by the way, doing the worst mistake of his life. But don't get me wrong, Sheik's favourite wrestler is a cool person, so I don't get easily mad, I like to solve things the cool way. But this time, the cup of my patience was filled over the top. But then again, I calm down, 'cause at SummerSlam, not only that I will become the World Television Champion .. again. But that Money In The Bank briefcase is gonna get in the right hands .. again. It doesn't matter, who I'm wrestling, I always show the best stuff and RVD wins. But I'm worried about one thing, I'm worried about the ratings, man. I mean, RVD is in the TV championship and also MITB briefcase match, which means, who's gonna stay at their TVs to watch the fight for world titles, when Rob Van Dam is in other match. I guess that's just not my thing, my thing is, I don't have anything to lose at SummerSlam, I can only win and when I win, I win. But this Aries dude, he's gonna get what he deserves, he deserves to have his teeth knocked deep down his throat and that's what I'm gonna do. As a matter of fact, that's what I do for livin' and the fact of the matter is, that's I'm good at. Now ...

RVD is suddenly interrupted by familiar theme ...

[video=youtube;wIbnlvjF5PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbnlvjF5PY[/video]

"Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by weezer blasts through the arena speakers and RVD turns his head towards the entrance ramp. After a short period of time Austin Aries walks out of the back with his Television Championship on his shoulder and his Money in The Bank briefcase in his hand. Aries has a microphone in his hand.

Austin Aries: Cut the music!

Aries' theme songs stops playing and we can hear the crowd booing Aries out of the building. Aries cracks a smile and begins to speak.

2zs2lop.jpg

Austin Aries: Aaaaw, so cute. The always-losing Mr. Nobody-Gives-A-Damn-About-Me is talking about ratings. Let me tell you one thing, Rob. You don't need to worry about ratings. Yeah, you don't because people are going to watch the UWF Undisputed Championship match very very closely, waiting for something to happen...waiting for Austin Aries to cash in his Money in The Bank Briefcase and become the UWF Undisputed Champion once again. Why? Because at the end of the night, Austin Aries will remain both Mr. Money in The Bank and the TV Champ and that's something I asure you of. You see, Rob, you had your chance at Money in The Bank and you blew it. And now you keep living with that stuck in your head. Everytime you wake up, everytime you look into the mirror, you see a man who blew his one chance at a phenomenon. Too bad that you only get one chance at turning something into a phenomenon. I had my chance and I got the better of it. I'm a phenomenon. You know why? Because whenever I say I'm going to get the job done, I get the job done. Yeah, I have a big mouth that I like to use but the difference between me and you is that Austin Aries talks big game and always wins. When you on the other hand have a big mouth and...well, you find yourself on the losing end of the story every single time. Remember your match against Chris Jericho? I just came out to support a man who I knew I was going face and you got distracted. I didn't want to do anything. I simply wanted to stay there and watch the match. That's not "attacking" somebody. I didn't mean to distract you and make you lose your match so don't blame it all on me. It's your fault that you took your eyes of the prize...just like you always do...and you lost. Again...like you always do.

Austin Aries lowers the microphone and laughs as he makes his way down the entrance ramp.

RVD just chuckles and shrugs his shoulders, then puts the microphone back near his mouth ...

Rob Van Dam: Mr. Nobody-blah, blah? Looks like we'll have a discussion about this topic after SummerSlam, man. It's true, I don't have to worry about ratings, because wherever The Whole Fuckin' Show is, also the ratings are. I think you're confusing my fans with that nonsense you just said 'cause you're not gonna be cashing anything. As a matter of fact after SummerSlam you won't even have the TV title to worry about, 'cause after the PPV aaall your worries about TV championship and Money In The Bank briefcase will be lying on Rob Van Dam's shoulders. You don't know dude, that with great power, come great achievements. This title, that you have in your dirty little useless hand is a very prestigious title. But I suppose if I wore this title and then cash in and win world title, so I could wore them both down to the ring, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad. 'Cause man, everybody here knows, that I can wear two belts at a time. And if somehow you win, which would happen only if I would trip and randomly broke both of my legs and had a concussion, then you have the only chance to beat me, remember, that the spotlight always shines brightly on Rob Van Dam. I know, I know, I feel the negative energy flowing through you bro and I also feel the respect, that you have and I don't blame you, when there's the best wrestler in the world standing right in front of you. Then that's okay, that you came to support me, just like the thousands of my fans, that support me every single night. Because Rob Van Dam is the top man in the company, even when you're holding these valuables, which obviously don't belong in your hands. And obviously ... I know wrestlers, who know, how to behave as a champion, for example RVD or Rob Van Dam or Mr. Friday Night or even The Whole Fuckin' Show. At SummerSlam, your ass is about to get smoked dude, 'cause I'll be delivering some good ol' E ... C ... W ...

48.jpg

Fans immediately start to chant "E-C-W" as loud as they can, just like in good old ECW days ...

260z91i.jpg

Austin Aries quickly raises the microphone up to this mouth and continues.

Austin Aries: Shhhhhh....Shhhhh...

People are still chanting "ECW" and Austin Aries is getting slightly angry

Austin Aries: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Where I come from, when somebody wants to speak, other people keep their emotions down and they listen to what the person who wants to speak wants say and I suggest you do the exact same thing because you are disrespecting me just like this old fool right here. You're disrespecting your soon-to-be UWF Undisputed Champion so please, keep your mouth shut!

People still boo Austin Aries but the chanting stops. Aries enters the ring as he continues speaking.

Austin Aries: So, Rob. You want to talk about ECW? About a company or a show if you will, that was based on nothing but pure mayhen? A company where people didn't need to have an inch of talent and they would still be world-wide superstars? A company where Hornswoggle would be the World Champion? I mean, you are a former ECW Champion yourself so I guess, Hornswoggle could be the ECW Champ after all. So when you say you'll be 'bringin' some ECW stuff in', all I can do is laugh. Now, you can say whatever you want to in order to make me look bad, to shine brigther than A Double but if you want to attempt to do the impossible, choose your words wisely so I don't burst out in laughter at the same time you finish the sentence. For instance... With great power come great achievements. Yes, you're right but you didn't have to tell it to me. I'm Austin freakin' Aries, I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. I've been in this company since the first day and I accomplished many, many, many great things. Yeah, although I ddidn't win many titles, I was always the center of everything. I was always the guy that people were looking out for, I was always the one who people wanted to keep away from their paths. Do you know why? Because as you said, with great power come great accomplishemts and I, I do have great power. I have the greatest power and every damn superstar in this company, including yourself knows that Austin Aries can get the job done against who he wants, when he wants and how he wants. You can call yourself the best in the world but Rob, the truth is that even the best wrestlers in the world couldn't beat Austin Aries. Those who truly are and those who just call themselves the best. Guys like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, they call themselves the best in the world yet they all fell before Austin Aries. And now you're doing the very same thing, calling yourself the Best in The World. You're following the trend, and the trend is going to continue for ages, by that I mean that you, The Whole FN' show, will fall before Austin Aries and his pure...greatness.

As soon as Aries finishes speaking, he takes his microphone and bashes RVD in the head with it. Van Dam falls to the matas Aries stays on the attack, hammering away at RVD.

Cole: Oh now come on!

Booker T: Somebody stop this!

Referees and backstage agents rush to the ring in an attempt to separate the two. They finally pry Austin Aries away from RVD but the damage has been done. Officials are checking on Van Dam as Aries exits the ring and heads back up the ramp with his Television Title and Money In The Bank briefcase.

Cole: Will this be the picture come SummerSlam?

20130715_summerslam_LIGHT_cena-bryan_C-homepage.jpg

If Bryan Loses, We Shall Complain On The Internet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dark_room.jpg

A darkness is shown on the camera screen with random footsteps are being heard and the sounds of muttering can be heard as well. A dim light is turned on to see Jazz standing in a cold and gloomy room, wearing what appears to be dirty rags and bearing a piece of tape over her mouth and her hands tied on a rope as they are bound over her head. Jazz looks to be clearly frightened as she has tears coming from her eyes, but she doesn't look to be in shock that she is in the restraints. As a matter of fact, she seems to know exactly why she is in the restraints as Reverend D'Von appears to be walking behind her slowly while reading the bible, paying no attention to Jazz. Reverend D'Von then stops right behind her and turns to face the back of her head, lowering the bible as he yanks her hair back, Jazz trying to muffle her own shriek but fails to stop it completely. Reverend D'Von doesn't have any look of joy in his face as he starts to talk to Jazz.

Booker T: What the hell is this?

Reverend D'Von: "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil". You know what exactly what this reading means Jazz, and you know what you did to deserve what you are about to get. I have brought you into this world living under the word of the Lord and you selfishly choose to disobey not only God, but me as well for your own personal beliefs. You know what you did Jazz, and you also how what I shall do to assist you in repenting for your sins. Remember that you shall not have sinful thoughts while we are in the process of undergoing your punishment, because don't forget that God can look past through your eyes and see what is going on in your mind. Remember that, because the self-righteous sinners obviously can't.

Cole: What is Reverend D'Von talking about? What did Jazz do?

Booker T: Man I don't like this one bit.

I gave you the opportunity of a lifetime to bring yourself away from the sins of the world to help those truly in need. But you have failed me for the very first time Jazz, and very... very soon you will understand what happens to those who have failed me. You may be stronger than me physically, but I will always be your superior in terms of spirituality. Don't you forget that. I know what you're thinking Jazz, and you want me to forgive you for what you have done right here without any incident, but you know what you did.

Reverend D'Von then lets go of her hair and slowly steps over towards Jazz, getting close to her ear before speaking to her again.

You know what you did...

Reverend D'Von then motions someone to come closer to him, which it turns out to be Mark Henry holding onto a belt. Jazz's face suddenly turns into terror as Henry doesn't surrender any kind of emotion from his facial expression. Reverend D'Von grabs onto the belt and tells Mark Henry to back off as he raises the black belt over his shoulder, then smacks it onto the back of Jazz! Jazz lets out a muffled scream behind the tape that's concealing her mouth as Reverend D'Von continues to wallop her multiple times with the belt. Even though Jazz's hands are bound to a rope over her head, she makes absolutely no attempt to escape from Reverend D'Vons fury, apparently acknowledging her punishment as something that she deserves. Reverend D'Von then has Mark Henry remove the tape from her mouth and Jazz is now crying out loud for several seconds until Reverend D'Von loses his temper.

Quiet! Did I say that the harlot of my ministry has permission to cry after a light beating? I think not, or else I would've remembered it. Unless if you wish to call me a liar hmm? I didn't believe so. Are you going to be a good girl and follow the will of the Lord without restraint? Or shall I show you again why you don't mess with the Saviour of UWF? Remember that there is always more where that came from, Sister Jazz.

Jazz tries to very best to stop her trembling as he shakes her head, trying her best not to look away from Reverend D'Von. Reverend D'Von is laughing now as he looks at Mark Henry then back to Jazz, who is still bound by her hands over her head with a rope. D'Von then looks back to Mark Henry and nods at him, Henry then walks up and unties the ropes as Jazz's hands come down and Jazz goes crashing to the ground, more than relieved to be free again. Reverend D'Von then looks down at her and shakes his head in disgust before looking straight onto the camera, having nothing but complete evil in his eyes.

D'Von: I don't care what you consider yourselves out there sinners. I don't care who you consider as your leader and who you believe to be your true friends and enemies. I stand here as a man of God and I am telling you right now that I am your true friend, and anyone that attempts to bring you nothing but fear and lies should be considered your enemy and should be dealt with by the fist of the Lord. Jack Swagger my brother, Sister Jazz knows what she did is wrong, and she knows to escort me to my match and act like that nothing has happened, but as you all know, I may be a patient man, but I don't take too kindly to bullcrap. I don't care much for the American propaganda, and I don't really take to kindly for racism. So when we meet in the ring later on tonight then you best be prepared for a beating of a lifetime. Once I am through with you, then I'll be one step closer to claim my reward from the big man upstairs for doing His work as the UWF Champion, and become a king among the self-righteous. With Mark Henry and Jazz at my side, there is no one that can STOP! ME! Oh my brother, testify!

Cole: What a sick mind that Reverend D'Von has. Somebody has to stop that man before he seriously hurts somebody!

Mark Henry helps Jazz onto their feet as they both walk off the camera shot as the camera looks down at the floor, where is shows the loose piece of rope and the belt still laying down on the cold ground.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Championship!

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]

"I Walk Alone" hits and the crowd instantly begins to boo incredibly loudly. The arena darkens and the stage lights up with reds, whites, and strobes as the music continues to build. Out from behind the curtain emerges the figure of the UWF Champion, Dave Batista. He's got his belt strapped tight around his waist and he stands out on the stage with a smirk on his face. He slaps the UWF championship three times before he starts to storm down the ramp towards the ring.

Batista-Belt-Carrying-His-Shoulder.jpg

The fans continue to boo the UWF Champion on Smackdown, but Batista just takes it in stride, knowing he's got them in the palm of his hand. He stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. Dave walks to the far side of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, and poses with his new title around his waist.

Cole: Here he comes, ladies and gentlemen. Our UWF Champion, "The Animal" Batista!

Booker T: MVP has his work cut out for him against Batista who won that belt in under 2 minutes!

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

Booker T: I think this man, MVP, I think he's gonna take Batista to his limit!

Cole: You have to wonder, Booker, if ring rust has set in?

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this one is underway. MVP takes off his bling and goes to hand it to a ringside employee. As he does, Batista nails him with a big splash. MVP falls to the mat and then Batista starts stomping away at him. After a few attempts by the referee, Batista steps away from MVP and sets up in the opposite corner and stalks him.

Booker T: Batista extra vicious tonight!

As MVP gets to his feet, Batista charges at him with a spear. As he does, MVP sidesteps him and sends Batista shoulder-first into the ring post. Batista falls to the mat in pain, holding his shoulder. He's leaned up against the corner which MVP takes advantage of. MVP hits Batista with a big boot across the face. MVP drags Batista by the leg to the center of the ring and pins him.

KICK-OUT!!

And does Batista kick out. MVP goes sailing into the air as Batista kicks out. MVP lands on his feet and meets Batista up. Both men begin exchanging punches, the crowd "YAY!" ing for MVP and "BOO!" in for Batista. Eventually, Batista backs MVP up into the rope. He whips MVP off the ropes and, on the rebound, nails MVP with a huge clothesline. Batista then lets out a roar and grabs the top rope and swings it up and down. He looks over to MVP who's just getting to his feet and grabs him for a Batista Bomb.

Cole: Could it be?!

Booker T: Batista Bomb is coming up!

As Batista goes to lift MVP up, MVP squirms free and ends up countering with a back body drop. MVP is back on the attack as he applies a front facelock. MVP wrenches it in a few moments before Batista powers himself to his feet. MVP, however, refuses to let go of the hold and is still applying it. Batista then grabs MVP's tights and deadlifts him to a vertical base and plants him down with a suplex.

Cole: Batista just manhandling MVP!

Booker T: What tremendous strength!

Batista then casually pins MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

MVP gets his shoulder up as Batista can't believe it. He then gets on top of MVP and start pounding away with right hands to his face. The referee, after several attempts, gets Batista off of MVP. Batista angrily grabs the referee by the shirt and begins yelling at him. After a few moments, Batista is turned around and is met with a few right hands by MVP. MVP attempts to whip Batista into the ropes but Batista reverses and whips MVP into the ropes. As MVP comes back, Batista nails him with a spear.

Cole: SPEAR!

Booker T: Damn!

Batista then covers MVP again.

KICK-OUT!!

MVP somehow gets the shoulder up. Batista looks up with a look of utter disbelief on his face. The crowd is going crazy cheering on MVP. Batista grabs MVP up and drags him to the corner and begins hitting him repeatedly with shoulder thrusts. You can see the pain in MVP's face as Batista drives his shoulder into his abdomen. Batista then whips MVP into the opposite corner. As Batista charges toward him, MVP gets his knees up and blasts Batista in the face.

Booker T: MVP still got some fight in him!

MVP quickly hops up onto the second rope and grabs Batista by the head. He then plants Batista to the mat with a Tornado DDT. MVP then covers Batista.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista kicks out and MVP is quickly back on the attack again as he starts hammering away at Batista's face. He then gets up and bounces off the ropes. He does his familiar dance towards Batista and then stops. The crowd screams "BALLIN'!" as MVP does his "Ballin'" taunt. He then drives an elbow right into the heart of "The Animal". MVP then pins Batista again.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: MVP was this close to the UWF Championship!

Booker T: It's gonna take more than that to put Batista away!

Batista gets the shoulder up. MVP goes to pick Batista up but Batista charges forward and drives MVP into the corner. Batista again starts hitting MVP with countless shoulder thrusts, wearing him down. MVP then falls to the mat, leaning up against the corner. Batista then takes the sole of his boot and starts choking MVP. The referee starts his five count and Batista lets MVP go at four. Batista then starts stomping away again at MVP.

Cole: Batista showing no mercy here!

Booker T: His title is on the line. You just can't afford to.

Batista drags MVP into the center of the ring and puts both of his thumbs down. He grabs MVP and plants him with a Batista Bomb! Batista then covers MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: MVP KICKED OUT!

Booker T: HOW IN THE HEYALL?!

Batista is in shock. He grabs his head and has a look of confusion sweep across his face. He gets to his feet and grabs MVP for another Batista Bomb. As Batista gets MVP onto his shoulders, MVP starts connecting right hand after right hand to Batista's head. Batista eventually falls to his back and MVP hooks Batista's legs as the referee makes the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista powers out and sends MVP backwards. Batista rolls to his feet and goes to clothesline MVP. MVP, however, ducks and, as Batista turns around, MVP clips him in the knees. Batista falls to his knees as MVP rushes over and plants him down with a DDT. MVP then covers Batista again.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: What will it take to put "The Animal" down?

Booker T: I'm not sure, Cole!

MVP lifts Batista up to his feet and he sets up for the Playmaker. As he does, Batista counters by lifting MVP up to his feet and slamming him down with an Arn Anderson-esque spinebuster. Batista then covers MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: You have to admire the resiliency and heart of MVP here!

Cole: Absolutely! Win or lose, MVP has the heart of a champion!

Batista picks MVP back up and sets him up for another suplex. As he does, MVP counters and ends up suplexing Batista. MVP then hops onto the second rope once more and jumps down with a double axe handle. He nails it right across the face of Batista. MVP then covers Batista.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista manages to get a shoulder up. MVP then places Batista in a sleeper hold. Batista then starts to fade.

Cole: Will MVP make Batista pass out here?

The referee then checks Batista's arm. He lifts it and it falls once. He lifts it once more and it falls again. The referee lifts his arm for a third time and, this time, Batista springs to life and manages to get to his feet. Batista then starts connecting with right hand after right hand to MVP's midsection. MVP releases the hold and Batista starts hammering away at MVP's face. Batista then grabs MVP by the throat with both hands and then tosses him all the way across the ring.

Cole: What power on display by Dave Batista!

Booker T: Throwing MVP around the ring like a sack of trash!

Batista walks over to pick MVP up but MVP traps him in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista gets out at the last second and gets up to his feet. As MVP does the same, Batista damn near takes his head off with a clothesline. Batista then covers MVP.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: MVP refusing to stay down!

Cole: What a contest!

Batista picks MVP up to his feet and places him on his shoulders. Batista then runs and plants MVP down with a powerslam. Batista then covers MVP once more.

KICK-OUT!!

Batista grabs MVP's leg and attempts some sort of submission but MVP kicks Batista away. MVP quickly gets back to his feet and, as he does, he catches Batista in the midsection with a knee. Batista goes sailing down to the mat. MVP then stalks Batista. As he gets to his feet, MVP sets him up for the Playmaker once again. This time, MVP nails it.

Cole: PLAYMAKER!

Booker T: C'mon, dogg! You got it!

MVP then covers Batista.

At around the one and a half mark, a man jumps the barricade in a black and white outfit with a skull mask. He has a chair in hand.

Booker T: Wait a sec.....

The man slides into the ring and nails the referee with the chair just as he was about to count three.

THE MATCH ENDS IN A NO CONTEST

The masked man then nails MVP in the skull with the chair as he gets to his feet realizing what just happened. He then unfolds the chair and places it right over MVP's neck.

Cole: Who is this?!

Booker T: MVP was about to win the title before this fool interfered!

Batista has rolled out of the ring after retrieving his UWF Championship belt and started heading up the ramp. Before the man sits down, he points to his head. He then slowly takes the mask off revealing none other than "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels!

Cole: Christopher Daniels?!

Booker T: What the..?!

Daniels then demands a microphone to be handed to him and he sits down in the chair and begins speaking.

daniels.jpg

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:

I bet that hurt. I bet it hurt real badly, especially since you thought you actually had a chance. You probably thought you earned this spot. Fact of the matter is, you didn’t. Fact of the matter is you never will. You see, if I’m nowhere near the UWF title, why should you be? That’s why I have this.

Daniels makes a show out of pulling out a piece of paper from his pants.

This right here is the contract that moron Desmond Wolfe would have given you had I not taken him out indefinitely. And why would I do such a thing? Why would I harm the guy who kept me in UWF by having me on his show? I’ll be honest here...

Daniels looks down at MVP who appears to be in a lot of pain.

Do you mind not choking so much? I’m trying to make a very heartfelt speech here. The nerve of some people, am I right? Anyways, I’ll be honest here, it wasn’t a second chance I was given. It was only going to be a matter of time before I was sent to another show because management was afraid I’d become bigger than their prized possession. It angered me so much, they know what I am capable of and they treat me so terribly? I think it’s a mockery not only to me, but to the entire business. I’m a hard worker, I show up on time, but because I get pulled over by some Canadian Park Ranger or something I get suspended? I wasn’t even driving! That’s what pissed me off the most. So Wolfe got what he deserved and I figured it’s time I give you what you really deserve. Wolfe made the mistake by suspending me on something so ludicrous. And I’m sure he’s probably watching from home or still in his hospital bed, it doesn’t matter! Wolfe, I know you’re watching and I want you to know that I had to make an example out of you, those types of actions will not be tolerated.

And what’s even worse is you give this guy a title shot? What the Hell has he done lately? It makes me sick! I had to stay at home and watch all this crap unfold. I watched as all these people who have done nothing in their lives getting all kinds of opportunities for bigger things than I ever got in this company. My only accomplishment here is being a two time Hardcore Champion! That’s all I got. There was no chance of me winning the ladder match at Money in the Bank because Wolfe was going to suspend me right after. He needed me in there though, because he knew I’d get him ratings and money. I didn’t see a single penny from any of that.

And why didn’t I get any kind of payment? I was drunk in a car I wasn’t driving; I guess it would have been bad publicity. I assume he didn’t want the little kiddies hearing about it, but it’s at the point now where I don’t care. Do you want to know how much I don’t care?

Daniels raises the piece of paper with one hand. He puts the microphone on his laps and uses the other hand to rip up the contract.

That contract had a guaranteed UWF title shot, but I don’t think you deserve it.

Daniels crumples up the pieces of paper and drops it all over MVP’s face.

Welcome to the Hall of Justice ladies and gentlemen, and especially you MVP. This is only the beginning.

It’s at this point that Daniels notices that the fans have been booing him.

Aww, your hero turns his back on you? Well suck it up you turds, you’re part of the reason I’m so damn angry! You continuously cheered these assholes on as they were handed everything I deserve. For over a year now I have been totally loyal to UWF and all of you. I always came out with a smile and dance, but you don’t see either of that now. I figured since nobody was going to support me, I won’t give them the satisfaction of cheering for me. Keep booing all you want, it won’t change anything. Your opinion doesn’t matter to me, especially when you cheer on idiots like this guy here!

Daniels looks down at the struggling MVP. He lifts his foot and plants a boot on the forehead of MVP. The crowd doesn’t seem to like that.

Do you think I’d be doing this if I wanted your approval? Shut the Hell up!

Daniels suddenly stands up and grabs the chair. He folds it back up and begins to assault MVP some more. The sound of the microphone hitting the ground can be heard with a loud pop. Daniels is finally satisfied as he tosses the chair away. He picks up the microphone for one last word.

The doors to the Hall of Justice have opened; it’s time to start admitting people!

He drops the microphone and raises his arms in triumph.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Swagger/D'Von - SBS
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF SUMMERSLAM!!

UWF Championship
5-Man Scramble Match
Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow

2 Falls To A Finish
1st Fall: UWF Television Championship
2nd Fall: MITB Briefcase
Austin Aries(c) vs. Rob Van Dam​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 7/26/13 Edition

Just gonna touch on a few things here so I dont seem overly critical

Really disappointed that my match turned into a no contest. Run ins have been way over used lately.

Some promos were out of place in accordance to how they were written and when their matches were.

I feel a lack of direction on the show in general.

And when you read this, theres no animosity or whatever. So im not attacking anybody. I feel these are appropriate comments because we cant always say "Good show" and expect there to be a change. So I'll take the heat if there needs to be any.

Positives were actually most of the promos and Swagger/Dvon.

So yeah I guess thats my two cents. Hope you can understand where Im coming from.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Damn. I think Sandow's owner is really Damien Sandow. That is way too realistic. I didn't understand some of the parts because of my poor vocabulary but it was really nice.

That Swagger/Colter promo was sweet. I liked that.

So here... I just make Sabin hail to my great walls.

So here that is. Drew is the new champ. Probably I will continue the feud against Kendrick. This is good and bad. I really enjoy TT'ing against him, but also it's hard for me to face him. He is real damn good. So I wonder if I will turn heel after this.

Another good promo from our champion.

Wow! Great promo between Aries and RVD. That was awesome! Both are great TT'ers.

Too damn wow's on this show. Daniels? I had faced him before and he is a great TT'er. Didn't know what had happened to him really. Now he is back and he is better. That promo was like a shoot. I really liked it. A great ending to show with that match and that shocker.

Again a great show by Hoov Van Dam. Waiting for the preview boss.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I really enjoyed the show. I actually like the ending to the show, and that's not because of me being in it. I thought it was good and my Daniels is finally heel again. Been wanting to turn him heel for a while man. Well before my suspension. Now it's time to kick some ass.

I enjoyed everything about this show. I won't go into every detail like everybody else. It was a fun show and everybody did a good job, can't wait for the next show.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Hoov Van Dam? Uhhm ... naaah. No way. :maddox:

Well, as for the show. I'd like to report a bug in Matrix, because I saw Chris Jericho won his match and then I saw him talking about his feelings before the match, so that confused me a bit, but I believe this stuff just happens, when you have so much to do around the show.

Sandow's promo was impossible. The expressions and all the stuff, it really feels like it's the intellectual savior of the masses.

I think that matches weren't that much worked out this week, but there wasn't need for that, 'cause I think that we had many promos in this match. I would say this was average show. Neither being surprised nor being disappointed, I can't wait for next week's card. Uhh yeah and .. thank you Mr. Hoov!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

That happened because I didn't know it was after match interview :henry3:

Killz

Reaction score

Soccerboy, I've got to address you directly so if you haven't read the show and skip straight to the latest posts or whatever LOOK AWAY AND READ THE SHOW NOW :D

But seriously good luck and sorry I didn't show, it sucks when champs don't show but the only way to build on a non-contested win is to prove you would have deserved it anyway even if I'd have TT'd and I know you have the skill to do that. You're just returning but if you stick around then you'll do a great job, I know what you can do from years gone by!

Good show

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Wow good show, I'm actually kinda shocked that I pulled a win over Dod. I'm kinda getting worried about D'Von's rise to awesomeness. Nah just kidding I'm loving it.

Daniels is going to tear up everyone's shit! I mean I read that promo three times and I'm still baffled by it. I think he's going to run the show here after Summerslam. Great work Hoov can't wait to see the preview for the next card!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown 8/2/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL AUGUST 2ND, 2013 CARD

The SmackDown locker room is buzzing after the controversial ending to last week's UWF Championship match. In the contest between MVP and reigning champion Batista, the returning "Fallen Angel" made an impact as Christopher Daniels attacked MVP and revealed himself as the man who took out Desmond Wolfe! Also, we have a new Internet Champion in Drew McIntyre, albeit amid controversey as well. While distracted by a certain spectator, Chris Jericho, THE Brian Kendrick was taken advantage of and McIntyre stole away the title. How will Kendrick react? Does Jericho have any sympathy?

Chris Sabin vs. Christopher Daniels

Last week, Christopher Daniels made his shocking return, destroying the main event last week and attacking MVP and revealing himself as the man behind Desmond Wolfe's brutal assault. This week, SmackDown GM Zack Ryder has decided Daniels needs to return to action against another hungry competitor, Chris Sabin. Sabin hasn't been too lucky as of late but can his luck change around this week or will the "Fallen Angel" 's "Hall of Justice" claim it's next victim?

Eddie Guerrero and UWF Television Champion Austin Aries vs. Antonio Cesaro and Rob Van Dam

Last week, Austin Aries and Rob Van Dam had a confrontation live in the middle of the ring. This week, it's not time to talk. They will face off against one another in a preview of SummerSlam in a tag team match. Each man's partner is a participant in the UWF Championship Scramble Match at SummerSlam. How will Eddie Guerrero and Antonio Cesaro plan on gaining momentum heading into SummerSlam and will Aries and RVD even make it to SummerSlam?

MVP vs. Reverend D'Von

Last week, MVP came within a second of becoming the UWF Champion. If it wasn't for the interference by Christopher Daniels, we might be seeing the new champion. This week, MVP takes on a man who competes for the UWF Championship at SummerSlam in the Scramble Match in Reverend D'Von. Will MVP take out his frustrations on D'Von or will the Reverend continue his hot streak?

Non-Title
UWF Champion Batista vs. Damien Sandow

Last week, Damien Sandow disrespected SmackDown GM Zack Ryder when Ryder placed him in the UWF Championship Scramble Match. Sandow claimed to be the very best so Zack decided to put Sandow to the test by putting him in the ring with the current UWF Champion Batista. "The Animal" retained his championship when Christopher Daniels interfered so you'll have to think Batista will be out to prove his dominance. Who will reign supreme, "The Animal" or "The Intellectual Savior Of The Masses" ?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM......

UWF Internet Champion Drew McIntyre
MVP
THE Brian Kendrick
Chris Jericho
Christopher Daniels

AND ANYONE ELSE!

AND...

SmackDown General Manager Zack Ryder will address rumors that he knew about Desmond Wolfe's decision to grant MVP a title shot the very night he was assaulted.​

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn

Soccerboy, I've got to address you directly so if you haven't read the show and skip straight to the latest posts or whatever LOOK AWAY AND READ THE SHOW NOW :D

But seriously good luck and sorry I didn't show, it sucks when champs don't show but the only way to build on a non-contested win is to prove you would have deserved it anyway even if I'd have TT'd and I know you have the skill to do that. You're just returning but if you stick around then you'll do a great job, I know what you can do from years gone by!

Good show

Thanks for the words Killz. I was a little sad and upset when you didn't show up, because I don't think I've TTed with you before and I was really excited to face off with you. Maybe next time.

As for me, I'm going to prove to every one that I deserved the title shot and I deserve this title. So future opponents watch out.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF SmackDown 8/2/13 CARD

Should be an intense show. Shane vs RiR? Yeah I'm definitely down to read that thread! Ooh and I'm getting albo this week it looks like. I'm loving his work with MVP and I'm sure that he's got plenty of things to say from last week so I'm definitely going to enjoy this!

Status
Not open for further replies.