UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown! 7/19/13 CARD

Looking forward to this show after some of the TTing. Killz and Captain Charisma killed it!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 7/19/13 Edition

The show opens on a cold arena. The crowd, however, is red hot coming off that explosive Lockdown pay-per-view. After a few moments, we are directed to the ring where ringside announcer Joel Gertner is standing by.

joel5.jpg

Joel Gertner: Ladies and Germs......tonight we will be witnessing history being made before our very eyes. You see, tonight, in just a few moments, our new SmackDown! General Manager will reveal himself to us all. But first, let me proudly present the brand new SmackDown! broadcast team, Michael Cole..........and Booker T!

Camera pans over to find Booker T and Michael Cole sitting ringside. The crowd doesn't react to Cole's name at all but pop loud at Booker's. Booker finds that funny.

KPBH5.gif

The camera pans back into the ring and on Joel Gertner.

Joel Gertner: And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. Please give a warm welcome to the brand new SmackDown! General Manager!

Everyone in the arena's eyes are focused on the stage. After a few moments of silence, a theme breaks it.

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!
[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd explodes into applause as "Radio" by Downstait hits the PA system. The stage area comes to life as a graphic pops up reading "ZackDown".

sd_673_photo001-11.jpg

After a few moments, "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder emerges from the back. He's dressed in regular street clothes but is not without his headband and shades. He makes his way down the ramp and climbs up onto the apron and scales the top rope, throwing up the LI.

weirdsign.jpg

The commentary team haven't quite started speaking yet so it allows us a chance to soak in Ryder's arrival. He gets into the ring as the crowd chants "RYDER!". Gertner's voice, however, cuts through the music.

Joel Gertner: Mr. Ryder, Mr. Ryder! It is a huge honor. It's me, Joel Gertner, voted three times over World's Sexiest Man and not to mention the greatest announcer this business has ever known!

As Gertner spews his verbal garbage all around the ring, Zack Ryder spikes his hair before lunging at Gertner and planting him with a Rough Ryder. Gertner goes down hard and rolls out of the ring.

Zack Ryder: The first thing I want to do is anounce the official termination of this piece of crap and introduce our new ring announcer, the lovely Lillian Garcia!

Camera pans over to see Lillian Garcia sitting ringside with a championship belt in her arms.

sexy+lilian+pic.JPG

Camera goes back to Ryder in the ring as he keeps on talking.

Zack Ryder: Now, secondly, I'd just like to say....Welcome Everyone to UWF Friday Night ZackDown! It's a brand new beginning here on Friday nights now that the "Long Island Iced Z" is here. Ever since I was released from NXT, I did some soul searching. I looked down into myself and I realized that maybe I just hit burnout. I thought, I'll train and I'll train and I'll come back stronger and better than ever but, opportunity came knocking early. Last week, Desmond Wolfe was brutally assaulted by someone in the back. No one knows who the culprit was but an investigation is on-going. Unfortunately, Desmond is out indefinitely and Mr. McMahon needed someone to take over his General Manager duties. Now, you might be expecting a Ric Flair or even an Eric Bischoff but instead Vince thought outside the box and got someone who he knows can stir up more controversy than anyone else in this business.

The crowd is going nuts as the "RYDER!" chant continues. Zack pauses a brief moment to let it all sink it. Then, Zack buckles down and gets down to business.

Zack Ryder: I couldn't say no. Besides, this brand really needs my help. So, seeing as how we have all new champions coming off of Lockdown, I say we treat this episode as a sort of "reboot". In fact, in our main event tonight, we are going to be having a Title Unification match between newly-crowned X-Division Champion Chris Jericho and also newly-crowned United States Champion THE Brian Kendrick. But, Title Unification matches have been done. Desmond did them all the time but I'm a little different. Instead of unifying those titles, I say we scrap them entirely and I say in the main event, Lillian if you'd be so kind.....

Lilian then walks to the ring and hands Zack that title belt she was holding. Zack then holds the belt plate-side down and continues speaking.

Zack Ryder: I say we make the main event match of Chris Jericho vs. THE Brian Kendrick for the new UWF.....Internet Championship!

Zack turns the belt around to reveal it is indeed the Internet Championship.

Zack-Ryder-Internet-Champion-Belt-and-His-pictures-4_display_image.jpg

Zack Ryder: So, to all my broskis out there in the Zack Pack, get ready to have your minds blown every Friday night by ZackDown! And to RAW and Anarchy, we are going to Fist Pump Your Faces! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

Ryder drops the mic and leaves the ring as the crowd goes nuts. We then cuts to the SmackDown! video package.

Ultimate Wrestling Federations Presents.....

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

[video=youtube;eu-xFvLaE68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68[/video]

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!" SmackDown! kicks off with a brand new theme song, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. An impressive pyrotechnics display is seen as SmackDown! gets underway. The crowd is already awestruck at what has gone down already and the show has just begun. We go down to ringside and meet back up with Booker T and Michael Cole.

BookCole.png

Cole: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole alongside my broadcast colleague Booker T!

Booker T: Yo, it feels good to be here on SmackDown! It feels exciting, doesn't it?

Cole: Right you are! Tonight is the "reboot" of UWF SmackDown and we have several Pay-Per-View-quality matches scheduled, all for a chance to be in the 5-Man Scramble Match for the UWF Championship at SummerSlam!

Booker T: No doubt! We got my man Chris Sabin going up against Antonio Cesaro right off the bat.

Cole: And, after that, we have Eddie Guerrero taking on UWF Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Aries!

Booker T: And, what could be the most physical match, Reverend D'Von, who messed Jeff Hardy up at Lockdown, takes on "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre!

Cole: And, as SmackDown! General Manager Zack Ryder announced earlier, Chris Jericho takes on THE Brian Kendrick in our main event to determine the first-ever UWF Internet Champion! Let's go to the ring where new ring announcer Lillian Garcia is standing by.

Lilian_Garcia_WWE_2.jpg

Lillian Garcia: This match is set for one fall and it is a qualifying match for the Scramble Challenge. The first challenger, Chris Sabin!

[video=youtube;adeDWcn6yJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=adeDWcn6yJc[/video]

''Hail Sabin'' is heard for the first time as Chris Sabin walks down the ramp high-fiving those in the front row as he slides into the ring.

Booker T: My man Chris Sabin! He's gonna take it to Antonio Cesaro. Mark my words, Cole!

Michael Cole: We'll see about that, Booker!

Lillian Garcia: And his oppo-

Lillian Garcia is interrupted as she leaves the ring disgusted.

C'est Miracle

[video=youtube;kWgUYZAI6L8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWgUYZAI6L8[/video]

'Miracle' begins to play and it's not long before Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back in a suit with the United States Championship over his shoulder. He has a man-bag over the other arm, he throws his fists up and does his signature 'canons' before heading down to the ringside as he steps into the ring.

Michael Cole: The former United States Champion has an opportunity to compete for even bigger gold if he can get past Chris Sabin tonight!

Booker T: And it ain't gonna be easy!

s3gw.jpg

The bell sounds as Sabin and Cesaro circle the ring before locking up, the strength of Cesaro proves strong as Cesaro pushes Sabin. Sabin goes to lock up once again but quickly side-steps as he looks for a German Suplex but Cesaro is able to stay put as he escapes the hold before putting Sabin in a hammer lock. Sabin then manages an elbow to the jaw of Cesaro as he escapes before putting Cesaro in a wrist-lock but that's quickly escaped as Cesaro then puts Sabin in a wrist-lock. Sabin looks to struggle a bit but he does a foward roll on the mat before doing a back-roll as he kicks the hand of Cesaro before dropping him with a drop-toe hold. Sabin then does a lucha pin-fall but he's unable to get a one count as Cesaro instantly gets up before delivering a knee to the chest of Sabin. Cesaro then looks for a suplex but Sabin rolls off the back of Cesaro before running to the ropes where Sabin springs back as Cesaro turns around only to meet a flying knee strike by Sabin.

Booker T: D'ya see that dawg? That's some impressive style from Chris Sabin.

Michael Cole: What? You think I'm falling asleep already?

Sabin then goes towards the corner turnbuckle where he gets up on the second ropes as he leaps off but Cesaro is able to catch him as Cesaro looks for a belly-to-back suplex but Sabin somehow is able to turn around 180 degrees and deliver an arm-drag. Cesaro gets to his feet as Sabin leaps up looking for a Hurricana but Cesaro is able to catch Sabin as Cesaro looks for the Neutrilizer but Sabin counters as he does a double-leg take down as Sabin rolls over for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Sabin gets to his feet as he grabs Cesaro in a headlock before getting Cesaro to his feet, Cesaro grabs the ropes as Sabin lets go as Cesaro tries to tell the referee that he blinded him. While the referee warns Sabin it allows Cesaro to throw a cheap punch on Sabin. Cesaro then knees Sabin in the abdomen section before connecting with a suplex. Cesaro then gets to the corner turnbuckle where he is prepared to leap off with an Uppercut but Sabin somewhat is able to perform a drop-kick as Cesaro eats the canvas. Sabin gets up as he goes to the outside of the ring still on the apron as he waits for Cesaro to get to his feet, Sabin then leaps off with a Springboard Tornado DDT but Cesaro is able to block the DDT! Cesaro uses his strength as he then hooks another arm under Sabin's arm as he performs a double underhook suplex as Cesaro still holds on before rolling over as he performs another one this time letting go of Sabin. Cesaro then grabs Sabin to his feet and irish-whips him towards the ropes as Sabin springs back as Cesaro connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cesaro then goes for the pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Booker T: Damnnnnnnn! Hold in there Sabin! I gon' put you in my fave five fo' sure!

Michael Cole: Seriously? We haven't seen much but I must say Cesaro is impressive like always tonight!

Cesaro is looking quite frustrated as he's wanting to end this match as quick as possible. Cesaro gets Sabin to his feet and irish-whips him to the corner turnbuckle, Cesaro charges but Sabin is able to get his arm up as Cesaro stumbles back a few steps as he tries once more but this time Sabin is able to lift his leg as Cesaro crashes his face into Sabin's left leg. Sabin then leaps up onto the second ropes before leaping off with a Tornado DDT. Sabin then gets to his feet as he rushes to the nearest ropes as he springs off before rushing at Cesaro with a running enziguri, Sabin then stays put after he lands as he does a back-kick to Cesaro. Sabin then gets to the top rope as he looks to perform a moonsault but whilst he does that Cesaro is able to roll foward as he sees Sabin and hits him with a huge European Uppercut as Sabin falls back hard almost landing on his head!

Booker T: That European Uppercut is damn impressive!

Michael Cole: What a move!

Cesaro then grabs Sabin and gets him onto his shoulders before performing the UFO. Cesaro spins a good 12 times but instead of giving him a backbreaker or dropping him Cesaro delivers an Alpamare Waterslide as Cesaro then looks for the pinfall once again.

3..NO! Sabin kicks out at the last second!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Cesaro argues with the referee to how he kicked out. Cesaro continues to say it was three, Cesaro grabs Sabin before cracking his neck as he prepares for the Neutrilizer as Cesaro goes to perform at the very last second Sabin rolls on the mat and is able to roll Cesaro into a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Cesaro gets to his feet as he looks for a clothesline straightaway but Sabin ducks as Cesaro turns around and shoves Sabin towards the ropes as Sabin rushes back and connects with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown, this allows Cesaro to escape the ring as he tries to call for a timeout. Sabin is able to rush to the ropes as he springs back before doing a suicide dive as Cesaro crashes into the barricade. Sabin gets to his feet as the crowd is now chanting "HAIL SABIN, HAIL SABIN". Sabin gets onto the steel steps as he then leaps off looking for a bulldog but Cesaro ducks as he catches Sabin before doing a huge German Suplex onto the floor. Cesaro then grabs him and looks to toss him towards the steel steps but Sabin is able to handplant and jump over the steel steps, Cesaro rushes after Sabin but Sabin does a dropkick onto the steel steps as the steel steps move and hits Cesaro in the knee as Sabin then gets onto the steel steps once again, this time connecting with the bulldog. Both men are down on the outside as the referee makes the count.

Sabin and Cesaro both slowly get up.

Sabin gets into the ring on 8 1/2, Cesaro then quickly slides in.

Booker T: Cesaro doing a lot of work on Sabin, but Sabin is tryin' to find everything he got!

Michael Cole: They both are wanting to be a Champion, Cesaro having recently lost his championship is wanting to step higher.

Sabin grabs Cesaro as he looks for the Cradle Shock but Cesaro rolls off the shoulder of Sabin as Sabin turns around only to meet Cesaro's huge uppercut as Sabin bounces to the ropes as he grabs the ropes. Cesaro rushes at him as does Sabin as Sabin hooks the leg around Cesaro's arm before doing a tilt-a-whirl but Cesaro is able to stop him before dropping him to the mat with a side-slam. Cesaro looks for the pinfall once again.

KICK OUT!

Cesaro gets up as he takes a few steps back awaiting Sabin to get to his feet, Cesaro looks for a Bicycle Kick as Sabin side-steps before getting into a crouch position and using his legs to hit the back of Cesaro's knees as Cesaro falls back to the mat. Sabin then runs to the ropes as he then performs a Running Shooting Star Press but Cesaro is able to move out of the way as Cesaro gets up and grabs Sabin and places him onto the top ropes. Cesaro looks for a Super-plex but Sabin is doing everything he can with the minimal amount of energy he has left as Sabin is able to kick Cesaro as Cesaro drops to the mat. Sabin then leaps off as Cesaro is able to connect with a massive European Uppercut as Sabin hits the turnbuckle as he stumbles forward straight to Cesaro as Cesaro hits the Neutrilizer and goes for the pinfall.

3!

YOUR WINNER AND ADVANCING: ANTONIO CESARO!!

Booker T: Damn! What a match, I proud of my homie Chris Sabin tonight! That dude got a future!

Michael Cole: Well the winner here is Antonio Cesaro who will be in the Scramble Match. What a fantastic match!

Sabin rolls out of the ring as the referee holds up Cesaro's hand. We then go to another segment.

954846_10151627023420827_1010947815_n.png

We see Chris Jericho at the backstage.
Renee Young: Chris, you have a huge match coming up and what do you feel?

Chris Jericho: It's good to be a reporter, an interview, isn't it. So let me try it and let me ask you as question Renee. How did you feel when you had your first job? How did you feel when you have first arrived here in WWE? Let me answer that because I know the exact answers. First answer is anxiety, second one is excitement. Am I right Renee?

Renee Young: You are completely right.

Chris Jericho: And this is what I feel. I feel excited because you see, right here on my shoulder, I am the very first and the new X Division Champion. And I am going to my very first match as a champion in UWF. But you see, all that excitement turns into anxiety... Why? Because I have been put into a match which I have to defend my title, just like my opponent tonight, The Brian Kendrick. This is an unification match. And here is my third feeling. Anger. I am angry because I may have only one chance to show that I am a great champion. If I lose tonight I will leave with nothing! Renee, can you give me the mic please? Because from now on it's not an interview, it's a warning and announcement. Brian Kendrick, you talked about wars, you talked about fighthing your way to become a champion. You are just like me. I fought my way to get this title and you fought yours. You and all these people know what I have been through, Kurt Angle, Sting, Seth Rollins, Antonio Cesaro, Austin Aries... But it is all left in the past. And I am concerned about my future and my future will be set tonight. So I have my eyes set on tonight and I see you. A great wrestler that will do anything to leave as the champ tonight. So do I. Brian, tonight the war will get bigger than you ever think. It will be bigger than a World War, I promise you that. And I promise one more thing but not to you, to all Jerichoholics all around the world. I will be the man gets his hand up in the air tonight. And when that happens you will see me as the very first Internet Champion!

Renee Young: Before you leave Chris, I have one more question. What will be your strategy for tonight?

Chris Jericho: First, I liked the way you said Chris. If I win the title I promise you a dinner. And what will be my strategy? I am not going to reveal it but I will surprise you, I will shock the entire world just like I shocked them at Lockdown. After tonight SmackDown will never be the same again!

Renee Young: It's not over. I have one more question.

Chris Jericho: You remind me Christian. One more question, one more question. What is it?

Renee Young: What will you have in store for Internet Wrestling Community if you become Internet Champion?

Chris Jericho: You know I am active on social media and internet. I didn't make any plans yet but Chris Jericho as always surprises. Now I have to go. By the way I will get the dinner with you for that one extra question.

Jericho leaves there as we go to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! is brought to you by....

sticker,375x360.u1.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Smackdown is rolling and the crowd is hot. Currently between segments, the crowd murmurs with anticipation of whats to come next. Though, their excitement is short lived as an all too familiar guitar riff starts to blare through the PA system.

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]
"I Walk Alone" hits and the crowd instantly begins to boo incredibly loudly. The arena darkens and the stage lights up with reds, whites, and strobes as the music continues to build. Out from behind the curtain emerges the figure of the new UWF Champion, Dave Batista. He's got his new belt strapped tight around his waist and he stands out on the stage with a smirk on his face. He slaps the UWF championship three times before he starts to storm down the ramp towards the ring. The fans continue to boo the new Champion on Smackdown, but Batista just takes it in stride, knowing he's got them in the palm of his hand. He stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. Dave walks to the far side of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, and poses with his new title around his waist. The fans boo even louder now as he gets down and demands a microphone from the ring attendant. Batista is given one and his music fades out. Before he speaks, Batista unstraps the UWF Championship and holds it up high for the world to see.

tumblr_mka314ecwP1ql0k28o1_r2_400.png

Batista: Two minutes. Two freakin minutes. Thats all it took for me to capture the UWF Champion from The Miz. Two minutes to emphatically cement myself in UWF for good! I embarrassed The Miz on worldwide television. I ended his fifteen minutes of fame and put him on the shelf. The Miz was not a true champion, he was a fluke when he won the Royal Rumble and he was a fluke when he won this belt at Money in the Bank. I exposed him for the piece of reality television garbage he is and made sure he went home with his tail tucked between his legs. Those two minutes at Lockdown could have been half an hour. It could have been double that even, or it could have been even less. But I made sure Miz would think twice about coming back and even with that being said, I'd gladly make his life just as miserable as I made it before if he came back.

Batista smirks as the crowd boos him, but the UWF Champion pays it no mind. He continues to speak to the Smackdown crowd.

Batista: There are two types of champions in this business. You have the "over his head, cant handle the pressure" guy. The one that gets forgotten and swept under the rug. Then you have the champion that leaves a wake of destruction behind him. The kind of champion that strikes fear into the hearts of his challengers. The champion that will be remembered for the entirety of this company. That kind of champion is Me. I am that guy! You may not like it buts its time to face facts; Every time I enter this ring competitively, I make a statement. I make sure whoever is stupid enough to face me gets the ass kicking of a lifetime. That is what I'm about, that is what I do every single time I step into my yard. Nobody can deny it and nobody stands a chance now that I've got this belt around my waist. I did everything possible to just get this, be damn sure you're aware I'm going to do everything to keep it. You may not like it, but the only difference between myself and somebody like former UWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin, is that you people blindly cheered him while he did the exact same god damn thing. So you can take those boos and shove em right up your fat asses, because I'm going to break some records and I'm going to break some people.

Batista briefly lowers his mic after his last statement. The fans boo and he glares out at them, annoyed with their persistence. Batista throws the belt over his shoulder, and speaks again.

Batista: Yeah exactly, "boooo!" "boooo!" blah blah blah, same old shit! You think your little comments, and your misspelled signs, and your boos get under my skin but they just dont. They mean nothing to me and you're alllll just wasting your time. But its your time that you paid for, you bought this ticket to come boo me and all that does is fatten up my paycheck. So keep on shoving your faces full of hotdogs and sadness, because I'm just rolling in the money from you "great" people.

More boos, louder this time, from the crowd. Batista laughs as he belittles the audience. He adjusts his title and continues to speak.

Batista-WWE-Champion.jpg

Batista: Moving on to more important things, this week before Smackdown aired it was announced that my first title defense is going to be held under the rules of a championship scramble match. Four other men are going to take their shot, their chance, at taking me out so that they can walk back up that ramp with this belt. Tonight I find out who three of those opponents are and I hope they know that I'll be watching each one of their matches. Im not so much as concerned as who is going to end up stuck with me in this ring, but I want to watch those matches so I can see that glint of hope in their eyes when they win. That way, I know exactly just how much I'm taking away from them at Summerslam. It doesnt matter if its Reverend Dvon, pulling the same rhetoric he did 12 years ago. It doesnt matter if its Eddie Guerrero who thinks he's hot shit because he beat me due to interference. Doesnt freaking matter. Mr Money in the Bank? Screw em! He tries to get near me with that briefcase I'll make sure he never see's it again. Whoever, it just doesnt matter. I am a true fighting champion, whether you people like it or not. I'll take your heroes, I'll take your favorites and even the ones you hate most, and I will run them down. I will make them pay for stepping into this ring with me.

Batista holds the title above his head and speaks over the boos once more.

Batista: So tonight is about this belt above my head. The belt that belongs to ME and symbolizes exactly how dominant I am. Tonight marks MY era! The Era of the Animal! I dont need a god damn celebration. I dont need some stupid balloons and a mariachi band. I've got everything I need. The spotlight is on ME. The belt is around MY waist and Smackdown is MY show! Everything is about me and theres not a damn person who is going to stop me anytime soon. If you dont like it, get in line. I'll beat you down when its your turn. Under my reign, Smackdown is going to have a champion that it can be proud of. A champion that will bring the show up to caliber with the other brands. I am The Animal, and this is my yard. Like I said on Sunday; Welcome to the Jungle, bitches.

Batista drops the microphone with a "pfft" and his music starts up. The Smackdown crowd boos loudly as the UWF Champion exits the ring and heads up towards the back with his belt over his shoulder. The Animal disappears behind the curtain and Smackdown heads to its next segment.

The action on Smackdown has been non stop so far as matches have been awesome and the reveal of the new GM has been and gone. The cameras shoot to the backstage area where we start with a shot behind a man, hair in cornrolls and in a suit, walking towards a door. As the man gets closer to the door, the name on the door becomes clear, 'Smackdown General Manager', is spelt out on the door in big white letters with a black background. The camera quickly gets a flash of the man they have been following as it shows it's MVP walking towards the door. MVP grabs the handle, turning it quickly as he barges into the GM's door. The camera follows as the GM stops what they are doing and turns to face MVP. MVP doesn't look impressed as he starts to talk.

24.jpg

MVP: Well well well, sorry I missed your little opening and all your announcements, actually I'm not that sorry, I was just getting out of my hotel bed with the former miss wherever the hell we are and I certainly wasn't in any rush to get here after yet again I'm left off the card. This is becoming a trend that the old general manager, oh, by the way, I hope you don't end up like him, it's a trend that he started but I'm gonna give you a chance, I heard you wanted to speak to me and I've already wasted my time trying to find your puny, tiny, little office so why don't you go ahead and tell me what you want?

MVP looks towards the GM and awaits a reply as he doesn't look at all interested.

Zack Ryder: MVP, just the man I wanted to see. Feel free to take a seat, bro. I enjoy the enthusiasm, really I do. And I realize that prior management didn't exactly handle you the way you deserve to be handled. You're the highest paid man on this roster. I've looked at the books, you aren't lying when you say that. I'm starting to wonder though. I'm starting to wonder if you're actually worth all of that money. I don't really know what you're made of and I'd love to find out so I have a little proposition in mind. But, first, I want to ask, would you be willing to walk the walk instead of just talk?

MVP looks at the new Gm with a look of disgust as he replies.

MVP: Are you deaf, dumb, blind or stupid or should I just add them all together to get what you are? Why would I lie about being the Highest Paid Superstar? You wanna know why I am the Highest Paid Superstar? It's because I am the Most Valuable Player, the Smackdown Management knew they needed to break the bank to get me here and that's what they did, they spent tonnes and tonnes of money on me and I haven't let them down when I have had the chance. You wanna know if I'm worth all that money, you wanna know if I wanna walk the walk instead of just talking the talk, I only can do what is put in front of me, I don't go looking for trouble and business I don't need to get involved with, and I haven't been booked in a match for near a month now. Tell me how can you walk the walk then, I know you certainly couldn't do it but that's what makes me special, that's what sets me apart so I will listen to your proposition and I will most likely accept it, just to show everyone that MVP is the real deal.

MVP fixes his sunnies his wearing as the GM just nods along with everything he says. MVP looks at the GM awaiting his/hers next words.

Zack Ryder: Whoa whoa whoa! No need to get confrontational, bro. I agree that you haven't been used here on this brand to your limitless potential so I tell you what I'm going to do. Next week, I'm going to give you the opportunity you crave and let's see how you do. Next week, live on ZackDown, it's going to be Montel Vontavious Porter going one-on-one with "The Animal" Batista.....not only that, but it's also for the UWF Championship. What do you have to say to that?!

The GM has a smug look on his face as he waits MVP's reply.

MVP: You wanna know what I say to that, you wanna know my thoughts hey? You think your doing my a favour don't you? You think by doing this I might owe you something? I bet you think you have me in your back pocket don't you? I say hell to the yer for this match but you aren't doing it as a favour, your doing it because I deserve it and you realize that but I must admit, it only took you what, about 4 hours to realize how important I am? I am digging that decision and maybe, just maybe, if you make more decisions like that, the same thing won't happen to you what happened to our former general manager and as for Batista, it's quite clear you don't want him as your champ if his first title defence is against me but don't worry, it will also be his last title defense as Smackdown truly becomes BALLIN.

MVP yells the last word into the GM's mouth while doing his signature taunt. The GM is motionless as MVP goes to turn, fixing his sunnies again and this time also his sleeves as he turns and heads towards the door.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is to determine the next participant in the UWF Championship Scramble Match!

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring.

Cole: Eddie Guerrero: A cold and callous man, uncaring and unforgiving.

Booker T: That's an understatement. This man has been the most impressive man here on the roster. Let's see if he can earn himself a UWF Championship shot!

You try to play it cool, like you just don’t care
But soon I’ll be playin’ in your underwear
I’m like a mage with the magic spel
l You come like a dog when I ring yo’ bell

I got the money and I got the fame
You got the hots to ride on my plane
You givin’ me all that I desire
’Cause down with me, I’m taking you higher

[video=youtube;wIbnlvjF5PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wIbnlvjF5PY[/video]

After the first two verses of "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer and the third starts playing Austin Aries walks out of the back with the biggest of the big smiles.

normal_21st_May_2012_IW_HD_Part1_mp40008.png

I’m the baddest of the bad
I’m the best that you’ve ever had
I’m the tops, I’m the king
All the girls get up when I sing, yeah

He's carrying his Money in The Bank briefcase and he has his Television Championship proudly placed around his waist as he walks down the entrance ramp and he recieves a mixed but loud reaction from the crowd. When Aries is in front of the ring, the announcer goes to open the ropes for him. Aries enters the ring.

Booker T: This guy, Austin Aries, he's so arrogant and pompous!

Cole: Yeah, Booker, but he backs it up. He's the Television Champion AND Mr. Money In The Bank.

As Aries enters the ring, he takes off his championship belt and hands both it and the MITB briefcase to the referee. Eddie looks on with just a scowl on his face. As the referee hands Aries' possessions over, he rings the bell.

dpji.jpg

As it does, Aries and Guerrero circle the ring. Just then, just like last week but roles reversed, Rob Van Dam emerges from the back to a huge reaction from the sold-out crowd. He walks down the ramp with his usual pleasant demeanor. Aries realizes this and dares Rob to come into the ring.

Cole: Booker, look! Rob Van Dam is returning the favor from last week!

Booker T: This can't be good for Austin Aries' concentration!

As Rob reaches the ring, Aries turns around and is slapped into a suplex by Guerrero. As Eddie plants him, he rolls up and nails another one. After that suplex, Eddie finishes the Three Amigos and plants him one more time with a suplex. Aries is down in the center of the ring as Eddie scales the top rope.

Cole: Will Eddie end it all right here?

Eddie gets to the top then flies off with a huge Frog Splash. Eddie connects and then hooks the leg.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 1:45 AND ADVANCING TO THE UWF CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE MATCH EDDIE GUERRERO!!

Eddie-Guerrero-112---Posing-on-Rope_display_image.jpg

Eddie has his arm raised and then leaves the ring. Rob walks up the steps and enters the ring. He demands the referee hand him the MITB briefcase and the Television Championship. Before he accepts them, Rob climbs up top himself and nails a Frog Splash of his own, a Five Star Frog Splash to be exact. After he does, SmackDown! General Manager Zack Ryder appears on the titantron.

normal_001.jpg

Zack Ryder: Bros! I am about sick and tired of watching you two go back and forth and not be put in a match together. It's obvious to me and everybody else that you two have a beef with each other so this is what I propose. I say, at SummerSlam, we have a match. It's going to be Rob Van Dam vs. Austin Aries, 2 Falls To A Finish. The first fall will decide who becomes UWF Television Champion and the second fall? Well, it determines who becomes the true Mr. Money In The Bank here on ZackDown! WOO WOO WOO! You know the rest!

The crowd pops loud as Zack announces that match and Rob looks pleased. He stands tall over a fallen Austin Aries with the Television Championship in one hand and the MITB briefcase in another. We then fade to commercial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pnlvg460_batmanarkorigins0421.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reverend D'Von is seen backstage sitting behind a table reading reading a bible, on what it appears to be deep in prayer. The crowd boos knowing that Reverend D'Von is about to start preaching, and they're right as D'Von starts to laugh and looks straight into the camera.

03.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Oh my brothers and sisters my first mission has been completed in the UWF and the time for us to repent is over; Jeff Hardy's soul has been brought into the presence of the Lord and he has been saved from the Saviour of UWF, Reverend D'Von. Oh yes my brother, you pain and misery will now cease to exist as you can enjoy the rest of your days living as a new man, one that will not go through such tyranny and chaos anymore now that I have brought him into the light. I don't expect any thanks from you Mr. Hardy, but one day when you're sitting alone and you come to realization that I was the one who saved you from being damned into the bottom levels of hell, then you are more than free to come and visit me anything my brother, because I will be there when you need someone to lean on.

D'Von can only laugh as the fans are not pleased on what he did to Jeff Hardy at Lockdown. D'Von then stops laughing as he continues on with his message.

I understand that you sinners watching are present to watch the carnage that is happening in this ring so I will make this brief as possible. The Lord has granted me a swift passage to the path of glory, the road to Summerslam which includes the most prized possession in UWF, the UWF Championship! You see the Lord has blessed me for all of my dedication and hard work to make you sinners become much better people for society, but of course I still have a lot of work to do so for now I will ignore you minions of Satan and explain what my intentions are for Summerslam. No I will not read a passage from the bible, nor will I recite something that a philosopher said back in the day. No I will instead deliver the words straight from my sensitive and sacrificial heart, something that I dearly mean and hope that you sinners are smart enough to understand. Now be quiet and stand in a respectable silence while I say out what I want to say about my mission for Summerslam.

More boos are being fired at Reverend D'Von, who just clears his throat and pretends not to hear anything as the throws the bible onto the table and looks straight into the camera.

Once I beat 'The Chosen One' Drew McIntyre, I will make my way to Summerslam and I will overcome the odds and claim the throne as king of UWF, and become to UWF Champion. Batista, I have been watching you and you're victory over The Miz doesn't impress me one bit. You've should've stayed with me back in the day and become my personal apprentice, but you didn't. Now I can say that I'm personally disappointed in you and you should be ashamed of yourself. You had the chance to become someone useful in society but instead you choose to spend your time and money on certain dastardly things such as material wealth and satifsying your lust. Now I hope that you enjoy that title while it is still in your posession and all the money that comes along with itmy brother, because not even the remaining three other contestants and you combined can hold your ground against me and the Lord when judgement day shall come upon us at Summerslam. One man will be left standing and I can guarantee it that will be me! Oh my brother, testify! Ahahaha!

Reverend D'Von looks at the camera one final time before getting up from the table and leaving the camera shot. Mark Henry is seen taking the camera apart before the live feed is removed.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is set for one fall and it is to determine the next participant in the UWF Championship Scramble match!

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down
[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew McIntyre comes out to the stage and pauses for a while. He then proceeds to walk down the ramp to the ring with a serious look on his face.

Cole: Making his UWF debut, Drew McIntyre gets an opportunity to earn a spot into the 5-Man Scramble Match for the UWF Championship at SummerSlam.

Booker T: But, he's gotta get past the man who put Jeff Hardy out on the shelf, Reverend D'Von!

TESTIFY!
[video=youtube;NBMSLATy_EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBMSLATy_EE[/video]

Reverend D'Von's music is played through the PA systems and fills up the arena as the UWF fans proceeds to boo loudly, almost drowning up the theme song. Reverend D'Von appears from the back alongside with Mark Henry and Jazz, both stop on the stage as they survey the crowd, appearing to be in a good mood tonight. Reverend D'Von then starts to walk down to the ring with Jazz and Mark Henry behind him.

Cole: Reverend D'Von has been on fire since debuting on SmackDown and, Booker, he's proven to be quite dangerous.

Booker T:
No question. Reverend D'Von has been dominant....but that could be because of his so-called "congregation".

Both men are now in the ring as the bell sounds.

g8ws.jpg

Both men circle the ring before locking up in the center of the ring. D'Von overpowers Drew and shoves him down to the mat. He immediately rushes over and begins stomping McIntyre in the midsection. Drew rolls out of the way as the referee creates distance between them. D'Von and Drew circle the ring once more but Drew becomes preoccupied with Mark Henry and Jazz at ringside and D'Von takes advantage of that. D'Von blasts McIntyre into the corner. He then starts hitting him with shoulder thrust after shoulder thrust until Drew crumbles to the mat. McIntyre is leaning against the bottom turnbuckle as D'Von places his boot on his face and applies pressure.

Cole: D'Von, showing his ruthless side a bit early on.

The referee again has to create separation between the two as Drew catches a breather in the corner. D'Von then grabs McIntyre out of the corner and onto his feet. D'Von places Drew between his legs and attempts for a piledriver. Instead, Drew counters it into a back body drop. As D'Von gets back up, Drew plants him back down with a clothesline. D'Von gets to his feet again and Drew plants him down again with a clothesline. D'Von then rolls into the corner to avoid another clothesline as Drew look at D'Von daring him to make a move.

Booker T: Look at this kid Drew McIntyre!

Cole: Certainly impressive!

D'Von pulls himself up and looks back at Drew. Both men go to lock up again but, as they do, D'Von hits McIntyre in the midsection. He then grabs Drew by the hair and drags him over to the corner and bashes his head on the top turnbuckle a few times. Then, he places him in the corner and scales the ropes in front of him. D'Von then starts connecting with right hand after right hand, 10 punches to be exact. After the 10th punch, D'Von climbs down and grabs McIntyre's arm. He walks a few steps before yanking Drew forward and hitting with with a devastating clothesline. D'Von then covers him for a pin.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von immediately goes back on the attack by grabbing McIntyre's head and striking it repeatedly. D'Von then picks McIntyre back up and goes for a suplex. As he does, McIntyre counters and ends up suplexing D'Von. McIntyre then mounts D'Von and returns the favor, hitting D'Von with right hand after right hand. The referee gets in between the two, allowing D'Von the chance to catch McIntyre in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: D'Von almost had him on that one!

Drew powers out and rolls to his feet. D'Von meets him as Drew kicks D'Von in the midsection. He then grabs D'Von and throws him shoulder first into the ring post. D'Von falls to the mat and grabs his shoulder. Drew then walks over and begins stomping at D'Von. Drew drags D'Von out and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von kicks out with an authority and gets to his feet. Drew beats him to it and grabs D'Von and attempts a Future Shock DDT. Instead, D'Von counters by getting his arms free and sweeping McIntyre's feet out from under him. D'Von grabs Drew's leg and drops an elbow on it. He gets back up and drops another one. He gets back up to his feet and then just stomps right down on McIntyre's leg. D'Von grabs McIntyre's leg and locks in a Half Boston Crab.

Cole: D'Von has slowed this match down to his pace and he locks in a deadly Half Boston!

Booker T: Drew is in a bad spot here, Cole!

D'Von wrenches in the hold as Drew desperately grasps for the ropes. As Drew drags himself forward, D'Von drags him back toward the center. McIntyre writhes in pain but eventually is able to use his other leg to create some leverage, allowing him to grab the ropes, forcing D'Von to break the hold. D'Von tries to grab Drew again but Drew holds onto the bottom rope. D'Von lets go and Drew gets to his feet. Drew is again distracted by Henry and D'Von again uses it and hits McIntyre with a body splash into the corner. D'Von then whips Drew into the opposite corner. As D'Von runs over towards Drew, he turns his shoulder and nails him with an upper cut.

Cole: Drew McIntyre is resilient, that's for sure!

As D'Von stumbles back, Drew hops onto the second turnbuckle. He then jumps off and hits D'Von with a flying dropkick. Drew then covers D'Von.

KICK-OUT!!

Drew lifts D'Von off the mat and goes to throw him over the top rope. As he tries, D'Von reverses and sends Drew over the top rope. McIntyre, however, lands on the apron and waits for D'Von to notice. D'Von rushes over to attack but Drew nails him with an elbow smash. Drew walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and scales it. As he gets to the top, D'Von sweeps his feet out and Drew lands crotch-first on top of the turnbuckle. D'Von scales the ropes and sets Drew up for a superplex.

Booker T: Looks like something's about to go down!

D'Von hooks the arm and head and soars off the top rope, planting McIntyre with a superplex. D'Von then covers Drew.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: How did Drew McIntyre get the shoulder up?

Booker T: He wants to show the world why he's referred to as "The Chosen One".

D'Von looks shocked. He then grabs McIntyre up and sets up for the Saving Grace. McIntyre powers out and rebounds off the ropes and goes for a clothesline. D'Von ducks and McIntyre, instead of rebounding off the opposite ropes, stops short and clubs D'Von in the back of the head. D'Von goes down as McIntyre gets on top of him and applies a camel clutch.

Cole: And just like that Drew McIntyre is in the driver's seat.

Drew applies pressure to the hold as D'Von struggles to get out. Eventually, D'Von gets the strength to get to his feet while McIntyre still has the hold applied. D'Von then throws himself backwards and lands right on top of McIntyre. D'Von then covers Drew.

KICK-OUT!!

D'Von lifts Drew's head and locks in a sleeper hold. Drew has nowhere to go. D'Von applies pressure and Drew begins to turn purple. Drew gets up on his knees with D'Von hanging on. McIntyre powers up to his feet but D'Von continues to apply pressure to the sleeper hold. Drew then connects with a few shots to D'Von's midsection. D'Von releases his hold which allows McIntyre to back D'Von up into the corner.

Cole: McIntyre basically powered out of that sleeper hold.

Booker T: This kid is impressive here in his debut.

Cole: Which man will go on to SummerSlam with a UWF Championship opportunity?

Drew picks D'Von up and sets him up on top of the turnbuckle. He backs up and charges at D'Von. D'Von, however, gets the boot up and catches McIntyre in the face. McIntyre stumbles back but D'Von grabs hold of his hair and drags him forward.

Cole: What does D'Von have in mind here?

D'Von picks Drew off of the mat and into piledriver position while still standing on the second rope. D'Von then jumps off the second rope with Drew McIntyre as he plants him into the mat with a tremendous piledriver.

Booker T: Did you see that?!

Cole: What a piledriver!

D'Von looks over at McIntyre and covers him.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 16:12 AND ADVANCING TO THE UWF CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE AT SUMMERSLAM REVEREND D'VON!!!

Brother-Devon-tna-superstar-5_display_image.jpg

McIntyre is motionless as D'Von gets to his feet and has his hand raised. His congregation Henry and Jazz enter the ring and celebrate their leader's big victory.

Cole: Reverend D'Von pulls out the hard-fought victory but I still can't get over that piledriver.

Booker T: I'm telling ya', if he keeps this up, we could be looking at the next UWF Champion.

McIntyre finally begins to stir as referees and backstage employees help him to the back. We go to commercial as D'Von and his congregation continue their celebration.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the_walking_dead_banner_a_l1-533x300-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The feed goes backstage where Mike Knox is seen walking down a hallway

WhatdoesMikeKnoxhaveagainstReyMysterio_mp4_0000028  78_zpsa1b383c7.jpg

Grisham: Mike Knox do you have a moment

Knox stops and turns to face the question

WhatdoesMikeKnoxhaveagainstReyMysterio_mp4_0000127  21_zps3b97c916.jpg

Mike Knox: More than just that, it’s people like you who only have a moment.

Grisham: I’m sorry?

Mike Knox: You should be sorry, for it's people like you who are the cause of a great mans downfall, but that great man shall not allow that to happen…I will not allow that to happen.

WhatdoesMikeKnoxhaveagainstReyMysterio_mp4_0000050  88_zps0130cac1.jpg

Grisham: I apologize Mike but I…I have no earthly idea what you’re talki-

Mike Knox: No, you don’t. None of you do. I had no earthly idea; I was but an empty hard shell before I was picked up off the floor that had millions of other shells upon it, and I was chosen from those millions to be saved. And one by one…others shall be chosen, they shall be picked up and shown the light as I have, the best thing is that now he is not alone for I am there to help.

???: Ahem

Someone clears their throat off screen, when the camera pans over as Grisham turns around and Damien Sandow is standing there.

Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp400  49_zps7cebac24.jpg

Damien Sandow: Mr. Grisham, allow me to explain to you what Michael is speaking of, For far too long I have been thought of as a part of something more. For Far too long ignoramuses such as yourself have been allowed to live your lives in the ignorance is bliss mentality without consequence. Therefore, after my former partner lost us the bout at Lockdown, I am here to announce that there is no longer a Y.E.S to speak of. As I now realize that my salvation is not simply standing upon a soap box and speaking to the people, for that is like an educator attempting to teach a rock. No I shall no longer merely teach, I shall convert, I shall open the eyes of the ignorant for them, and I shall cleanse their minds of the filth that lay upon it whether they choose to let my word shower them or not. I am no longer part of something more in the sense of a group, no for I AM that something more, I am that greater good, Michael here has been saved, but he shall not be the last as I now welcome all with open arms into my healing era of enlightenment.

Grisham: Not to…offend you but don’t you think you’re taking this a little too far?

Suddenly Knox hand slaps down on Grishams shoulders, not in an attack but to remind him that Mike Knox is capable of such easily. The weight of the hand striking fear in Todds eyes as Sandow leans down to his level,

Damien Sandow: Too Far? Society at large has taken things “too far†they choose to fill the airwaves with garbage on every station because they know it works, they choose to get on their phones and computers and spend countless hours reading in 140 characters or less about the lives of other insignificants. They have taken this too far Mr. Grisham, so from now on Michael Knox and I shall not be allowing them to Choose. We are not Your Enlightened Saviors, we are simply Salvation itself. Do you Todd accept me as your Savior?

Grisham:…I umm…

Sandow shakes his head in disappointment as he snaps his fingers, suddenly Knox pulls Grisham backwards back first unto a large case that seems to be to carry electrical equipment around the arenas. Grisham smacks hard against the solid case as he crumples down to the floor, Sandow looks down at him for a moment before he simply lets out “upâ€. Knox roughly grabs Grisham by his suit jacket and pulls him up to his knees, he goes behind him and wraps his arm around his neck in a headlock as he uses his other hand to reach over his head putting his fingers on his eyebrows as he pulls back so he can look up as he struggles to try and get loose, Sandow bends over again as he stares down at him as if nothing has happened.

Damien Sandow: I shall attempt this once more, for I know a simple minded man like you may have trouble understanding me, You shall be converted for Michael here has studied the human body and knows many different manners to convince, So Todd Grisham do you accept Damien Sandow as your Savior?

Grisham is trying to stay conscience as Knox doesn’t let go of the headlock

Grisham: Y-Yes Yes

Damien Sandow: Very good, Michael help this gentleman to his feet.

Knox pulls Grisham up releasing the hold but keeping his hands on his shoulders to make sure he stays put.

Damien Sandow: Now run along and spread my message…

Grisham tries to run off but Knox keeps a hold of him, Sandow smiles down at Todd.

Damien Sandow: You’re Welcome.

Knox lets go and Grisham runs off, Sandow turns to Knox and takes a nice deep breath.

Damien Sandow: Do you feel that Michael? That…that’s change, prepare to make a difference my disciple

Mike Knox: What will we do?

Damien Sandow: Patience, Tonight we have converted an announcer, next week we shall begin changing the worlds perspective of Damien Sandow and in that same vain their perspective of the world. Let us take our leave for now, for before we can save them from the sea of inequity and ineptitude, they must first be allowed to drown.

Sandow and Knox leave off screen as the camera fades off.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Internet Championship!

[video=youtube;cRWXJuYbu6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWXJuYbu6I[/video]

The crowd pops as THE Brian Kendrick swaggers out towards the ring. He does his strut in his white jacket all the way down the ramp.

Booker T: This kid right here, THE Brian Kendrick, he's impressive to me!

Cole: Let me guess: He's in your Fave Five, isn't he?

Booker T: Oh, you know it!

Kendrick runs up the steps and enters the ring and waves a kiss to the entire audience. As his music dies down....

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!
[video=youtube;UTQ36mwg214]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQ36mwg214[/video]

The theme of "Y2J" Chris Jericho rings out throughout the arena. The crowd's excitement carries over for Jericho as it's apparent they're going to be split down the middle. Jericho emerges in his light jacket. He turns around after his signature pose and heads toward the ring screaming out to the crowd "C'Mon Baby!"

Cole: Is he in it, too?

Booker T: Chris Jericho, I've been in the ring with this man, he has earned my respect, no doubt and I think Kendrick is going to have a fight waiting for him.

Cole: Booker the politician, folks!

Jericho approaches the ring and climbs up the steps and into the ring. Both men stand across the ring from one another. They both lock eyes as they take their jackets off at the same time. They toss them over the ropes at the same time as well, never losing focus on one another. The return to the center of the ring as the bell sounds.

d8uc.jpg

Both men circle each other as the fans go crazy. They lock up in the center of the ring with Jericho getting the upper hand. He places Kendrick in a headlock and immediately takes him down with a headlock takedown. Jericho holds onto the headlock and now both men are down on the mat with Jericho cinching in the headlock. Kendrick, however, reaches up with his legs and grabs Jericho's head with them. Jericho kips up and Kendrick gets to his feet and both men are up at the same time. The audience begins to applaud both men as they circle the ring once more.

Booker T: Listen to this crowd, man!

Cole: This crowd is certainly behind both men tonight!

After circling a few times, they lock up again. This time, Kendrick gets the upper hand and places Jericho in a headlock. As he does, Jericho backs him into the ropes. Kendrick is pushed forward and into the opposite ropes. On the rebound, Jericho goes for a clothesline but Kendrick ducks. On the second rebound, as Jericho turns around, Kendrick nails him with a jumping dropkick. Kendrick picks Jericho up off of the mat , nails him with a few forearm smashes before sending him into the corner. Kendrick dances toward Jericho and grabs him out of the corner and sets up for the Sliced Bread No. 2.

Cole: He could be ending it right here!

As Kendrick runs up the ropes, Jericho uses his superior strength to hold on to Kendrick and ends up hanging him crotch-first on the top rope. Kendrick screams out in pain.

Booker T: Aww dogg! Wouldn't want to be Brian Kendrick right now!

Brian continues to scream in pain as Jericho jumps off the second rope and nails Kendrick with a dropkick, sending Kendrick off the ropes and down out of the ring to the mat below. As Kendrick begins to get up, Jericho runs off the ropes and goes for a baseball slide. Kendrick scouts this, however, and Jericho simply slides out of the ring. As he does, Kendrick hits him with a side kick to the gut. Kendrick hops onto the apron and waits for Jericho to turn around. As he does, Kendrick springboards off the ropes and nails Jericho with an Asai Moonsault. The crowd is in awe.

Booker T: GOOD GAWD!

Cole: Kendrick put it all on the line and it was effective!

Kendrick gets off of the mat and rolls into the ring, stopping the referee's count. He rolls back out and picks Jericho up. As he does, Jericho rams Brian back first into the barricade. Jericho grabs him and smashes his head into the top of the barricade. Kendrick then falls to the mat. Jericho grabs Kendrick and throws him into the ring. Kendrick's head is still hanging outside the ring so Jericho nails him in the chest with an elbow smash. Kendrick then rolls all the way into the ring and holds his chest in pain. Jericho slides into the ring and goes for a pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Kendrick gets a shoulder up. Jericho lifts Kendrick up and whips him into a corner. Jericho then runs at Kendrick but Kendrick gets his feet up and proceeds to kick Jericho in the face. Jericho stumbles back as Kendrick springboards off the second rope and nails him with a flying crossbody. Kendrick hooks the leg as the referee counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: These two are really going at it!

Cole: With the chance to be the very first Internet Champion in UWF, Do you blame them?

Booker T: Oh no, dogg! I'm loving this!

Jericho kicks out, throwing Kendrick off of him. Kendrick lands on his feet and is waiting on Jericho when he gets up. Kendrick runs at him and nails a flying huricanrana onto Jericho. Jericho rolls back to his feet and Kendrick is waiting on him and Jericho runs right into an armdrag. Jericho rolls back up and gets yet another armdrag. This time, Kendrick holds on to Jericho's arm and applies an armbar. Kendrick wrenches it in as Jericho writhes in pain.

Cole: And Kendrick with an impressive display slows things down with an armbar.

Booker T: Yo, wasn't this one of Jericho's 1,004 holds?

Jericho eventually fights his way back to his feet as Kendrick continues to lock in the armbar. Jericho starts punching Kendrick in the gut to get him to loosen the hold and eventually he does. Jericho kicks him in the gut and Kendrick doubles over. Jericho bounces off the ropes and hits him with a bulldog. Jericho then springboards off the second rope and goes for a Lionsault. As he does, Kendrick moves. Jericho sees this and lands on his feet. Jericho goes to clothesline Kendrick but he ducks again. Kendrick rebounds off the ropes and goes for another flying huricanrana. Jericho scouted it and holds onto Kendrick as he jumps onto his shoulders. Jericho slams Kendrick down with a powerbomb. Jericho continues to hold onto Kendrick, lifts him back up and nails another powerbomb onto him.

Booker T: Jericho just overpowering Kendrick here!

Jericho then goes for the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Kendrick kicks out and gets back to his feet. Jericho grabs Kendrick and tries to whip him into the corner. Kendrick, however, twists around and reverses it and whips Jericho into the corner. Kendrick runs at Jericho and Jericho this time gets his feet up and kicks Kendrick in the face. Jericho hops onto the second rope and waits for Kendrick to get closer. As he does, Jericho grabs his head and jumps off the rops, nailing Kendrick with a tornado DDT.

Cole: That was impressive!

Jericho goes again for the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Jericho gets to his feet and just hits Kendrick with a few stomps. He then picks Kendrick off the mat but Kendrick fights back and hits Jericho with a few kicks to his legs. Jericho eventually has to drop down to his knees. As he does, Kendrick bounces off the ropes and nails him with a front dropkick. Kendrick then covers Jericho.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: What a back and forth contest!

Booker T: I have no idea who's gonna win this one, Cole!

Kendrick grabs Jericho's head and starts slamming it down on the mat. He then replaces this with right hands to Jericho's face. The referee finally creates some separation between the two as Kendrick yells at the referee "All's fair in Love and War!"Kendrick goes back on the attack but Jericho grabs Kendricks tights and pulls him forward, tripping Kendrck and making him hit his head right on the second turnbuckle. Kendrick is in a precarious position as Jericho puts his foot on Kendrick's back and grabs both of his arms. He pulls back on the arms while pushing into the back with his foot. Kendrick screams in pain.

Cole: What an interesting maneuver by Chris Jericho here!

Booker T: He's stretching him out!

The referee starts a 5-count and Jericho releases at 4. Kendrick then rolls out of the ring trying to catch his breath. Jericho rolls out of the ring himself in pursuit of Kendrick. Jericho grabs Kendrick by the hair and drags him over to the steel steps. He goes to slam his head on the steps but Kendrick stops him. Kendrick instead grabs Jericho and slams his head onto the steel steps. Jericho falls to the mat as Kendrick rolls back into the ring again to stop the referee's count. Kendrick rolls out and grabs Jericho up and throws him back into the ring, making sure his head is poking out of the ring. Kendrick then hops onto the apron and scales the top rope.

Booker T: Uh oh! Kendrick is going up top!

Cole: Kendrick taking another risk!

As Kendrick gets up to the top, he jumps down and nails a leg drop across Jericho's neck. Kendrick falls down to the mat outside the ring and Jericho writhes in pain inside the ring. Kendrick makes it to his feet and rolls back into the ring himself. Kendrick then covers Jericho.

KICK-OUT!!

Kendrick grabs his hair as he can't believe Jericho kicked out. Kendrick picks Jericho up and whips him into the corner once more. Kendrick then scales the top rope and begins nailing Jericho with right hand after right hand. The crowd counts along with every punch and, as Kendrick get to 9, Jericho grabs Kendrick and goes for another powerbomb. However, Kendrick goes to counter with a hurricanrana but Jericho catches him again, adjusts his arms and before Kendrick knows it he's locked in the Walls of Jericho.

Cole: Walls of Jericho! He's got it locked in!

Booker T: I've been in this hold before and it doesn't feel good. Not one bit.

Kendrick is locked in the Walls of Jericho and he's pretty much in the center of the ring. Brian screams in agony as Jericho wrenches it in. Kendrick places his hands onto the mat and presses up and lifts himself off the mat and gives himself some leverage. Then, in a flash, Kendrick rolls backwards and his momentum sends Jericho backwards and onto his back on the mat. Kendrick then places Jericho's legs over his shoulders and the referee counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

As Jericho kicks out, it sends Kendrick to the mat. Jericho gets up about the same time Kendrick does. Both men exchange right hands a few times before Jericho hits a big knee to Kendrick's midsection. Jericho attempts to whip Kendrick into the ropes but Kendrick reverses the whip and ends up kicking Jericho in the midsection. As Jericho doubles over, Kendrick sets up for it and, as Jericho raises up, Kendrick catches him with a picture-perfect superkick. Kendrick immediately falls onto Jericho and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: How did Jericho kick out of that one?!

Jericho gets a shoulder up barely and Kendrick sees the championship slipping through his fingers. He picks Jericho back up, hits him with a forearm smash and climbs up onto the second rope. As Jericho turns around, Kendrick jumps off and goes for a double axe handle. Jericho saw it coming and instead, as Kendrick is coming down, Jericho turns it into a Codebreaker and Kendrick goes down hard. Afterwards, Jericho is exhausted and doesn't have the opportunity to pin right away. After a few brief moments, however, he does make the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: He just kicked out of the Codebreaker!

Cole: Look at Jericho's face, Booker!

Cole is right as Jericho's face is filled with disbelief. Jericho grabs at his hair and doesn't understand this. After Kendrick kicked out, he rolled out of the ring. Jericho sees this and goes after him. Jericho sees Kendrick using the announcer's table to pull himself up and Jericho grabs Kendrick and smashes his head onto the top of the table. Kendrick then crumbles to the mat. Jericho takes off the table top and pulls out both monitors.

Booker T: Looks like he's setting him up for something...

Cole: I don't like the looks of this!

Jericho picks Kendrick up but Kendrick still has some fight left in him as he connects with a few punches to Jericho's abdomen. He grabs Jericho's head and smashes it a few times onto the table. As Jericho is woozy, Kendrick rolls him on top of the table. Kendrick, for a split second, almost climbs onto the table but rethinks it and instead heads toward the ring apron.

Booker T: What is Brain Kendrick up to, Cole?

Cole: I don't know but it can't be pretty!

Kendrick hops onto the apron of the ring and looks over to the turnbuckle and begins scaling it. He makes it up to the top and looks down at Jericho. He then turns around and blows a kiss to the audience.

Cole: No! Brian! Don't do this!

Kendrick then soars off of the top rope with a moonsault and goes crashing on top of Jericho, breaking the announcer's table in the process. The crowd begins to chant "HOLY SHIT!"

Booker T: TELL ME I DID NOT JUST SEE THAT!

Cole: I'm afraid we all did. Both men are down!

Neither Kendrick or Jericho are moving as the referee has no choice but to count the 10-count.

Cole: Will either man make it back to their feet?

At the 6 count, Kendrick begins to stir. He crawls over to the ring and makes it to the apron.

Kendrick uses the apron to pull himself back into the ring.

Jericho has gotten to his knees and he's doing the same as Kendrick.

Jericho gets to the apron and quickly rolls into the ring and barely beating the 10-count. Both Kendrick and Jericho are using the ropes to pull themselves up. They are on opposite sides of the ring and, when they get to their feet, the crowd breaks out in a chant of "THIS IS AWESOME! CLAP-CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!" Jericho and Kendrick have a bit of a staredown before locking up again. This time, Jericho gets the upper hand and places him in DDT position. As he does, Kendrick uses all of his strength to pick Jericho off the mat and nails a Northern Lights Suplex onto him. Kendrick gets the bridge and the referee counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: Both of these men crave being champion but only 1 will walk out champion.

Booker T: By the way this match is going, I don't think either of them will be able to walk out of this match.

Jericho barely gets himself out of the pin and both men get to their feet about the same time. Jericho goes to lock up with Kendrick again but Kendrick uses his speed to get around Jericho and roll him up.

KICK-OUT!!

Kendrick can't believe it and goes to argue with the referee. As he does, Jericho gets to his feet, grabs Kendrick and nails him with a Breakdown. Jericho then covers him for the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Cole: Jericho must be thinking "what do I have to do to keep this man down?"

Jericho gets up and starts arguing with the referee himself. As he turns around, Kendrick locks him in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Jericho escapes at the last minute and rolls to his feet. Kendrick does the same thing but Jericho is waiting for him as he qhips him into the corner. Jericho then walks over to Kendrick and begins hitting him with shoulder thrusts to the midsection. After a few, Jericho lifts Kendrick up onto the top rope and then scales it himself, setting up for a superplex. Kendrick sees this coming and hits Jericho a few times in the midsection and eventually knocks him off of the top rope and down to the mat. Kendrick climbs up and waits for Jericho to turn around. As he does, Kendrick jumps forward and nails an Blockbuster.

Booker T: Shades of Buff "the Stuff" Bagwell!

Kendrick gets back to his feet and begins to stalk Jericho. As Jericho gets to his feet, Kendrick goes for another superkick. As he does, however, Jericho catches his leg and Kendrick is caught. Jericho grabs his other leg and sends Kendrick to the mat back-first. Jericho tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho again but this time Kendrick powers out and flips Jericho over with his legs. Kendrick gets to his feet and grabs Jericho by the head as he stands up and makes his way over to tehe corner. Kendrick runs up the ropes and plants Jericho with a Sliced Bread No. 2.

Cole: Sliced Bread No. 2!!

Kendrick then covers Jericho for the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

The fans and Kendrick can't believe it as Jericho keeps on fighting. Kendrick picks Jericho up but Jericho pushes Kendrick's arms away and, as he does, connects with a right hand to the face. As Kendrick is knocked winding, Jericho connects with an enziguri. Jericho falls onto Kendrick for a pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: These two guys are proving why this is the main event tonight!

Cole: Let's not forget they're also proving new SmackDown! General Manager Zack Ryder to be a genius!

Jericho picks Kendrick upafter getting over his disappointment and goes for a suplex. He lifts Kendrick up to a vertical base in the suplex but Kendrick flips over Jericho's back and lands on his feet. As he does, he grabs Jericho's head and plants him with a neckbreaker. Kendrick then covers Jericho.

KICK-OUT!!

Jericho gets the shoulder up as Kendrick picks him back up. He whips him into the ropes and Kendrick tries to hit Jeircho with a dropkick but Jericho hangs onto the ropes and Kendrick just falls to the mat with a thud. Jericho walks over to Kendrick and picks him up to his feet. As soon as he does, Kendrick sweeps Jericho's feet out from under him and Jericho falls to his back. Kendrick holds onto the legs and flips over into a pinning predicament. Jericho is struggling as the referee counts the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 34:45 AND NEW UWF INTERNET CHAMPION "THE" BRIAN KENDRICK!!

150px-Brian_Kendrick.jpg

Cole: He did it! Kendrick did it!

Booker T: He's in my Fave Five for a reason, Cole!

As the bell sounds, SmackDown! General Manager Zack Ryder begins walking down to ringside with the UWF Internet Championship. Jericho gets back to his feet as Kendrick is celebrating his win. Jericho and Kendrick lock eyes and Jericho extends his hand. Kendrick pauses a few moments before shaking Jericho's hand which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Jericho rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp. Ryder walks up the steps and enters the ring where Kendrick is waiting.

Cole: In a sign of good faith, our new SmackDown! General Manager is personally presenting THE Brian Kendrick with his Internet Championship and boy did he earn it!

Booker T: You got that right, Cole!

Ryder has the belt in his hands as Kendrick turns around and faces Ryder. Ryder hands the title over to Kendrick as he holds it high above his head. Ryder is applauding Kendrick and eventually holds his arm up in victory. Kendrick runs over to the corner and climbs up the turnbuckle to hold his championship up high. The show goes off the air as THE Brian Kendrick continues to celebrate with SmackDown! GM Zack Ryder outside the ring now, still applauding his new champion.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Cesaro/Sabin, Match Banners - Andrew
Everything Else - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S SMACKDOWN!

UWF Championship
Batista(c) vs. MVP

CONFIRMED FOR UWF SUMMERSLAM

5-Man Scramble Match
UWF Championship
Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. ???

2 Falls To A Finish
1st Fall: UWF Television Championship
2nd Fall: Money In The Bank briefcase
Austin Aries(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! 7/19/13 Edition

What a show! Ryder is the GM? Well this is annoying. I don't like this guy. But that is another thing. That Sabin/Cesaro match was cool. I like the promo of Batista. Reminded me the Batista before he left. That MVP/Ryder segment was really nice. It has been well done. That highest paid & MVP thing is a nice thought. That TV/MITB match is something not dull, it's creative. Each fall has something on the line. Knox & Sandow will be an interesting couple. I think Knox as an ignoramous in reality :D That main event match is not written by a human being, it must be written by a beast. A great one. I may have lose the title but I was on the main event and that was an awesome match. Congrats Brian. Now I am curious about what's next. Waiting for next show's card Hoov. A great show.

Killz

Reaction score

Really enjoyed my TT'ing thread this week and it was all worth it to get the win, to remain a champion, and to close out Smackdown. Not totally sold on the Internet title but being in that spot and getting that win means a lot to me so I appreciate it Hoov and great thread this week Captain Charisma, hope you go on to do some good stuff and/or we can do it again some time.

Scramble match is shaping up to be very interesting and the UWF championship match has come totally out of left field. I figure Batista retains but if MVP puts in a good effort he'll get the last spot at the PPV. That's just me though.

The rest of the show was typical for a post-PPV, new GM introduction show, with some great matches and some even better promos (Shane & RiR I'm looking at yous) It was on time too which is a plus. Now we need to see some storyline development in the coming weeks and to see what longevity Zack has at the helm!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Very interesting choice.. bringing in Ryder and the internet championship. Not sold on it just like Killa, but I'll give it a chance.

I had a feeling I knew exactly who'd end up going over in those scramble matches lol, just the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. Thats a really shitty idiom btw, fuck whoever came up with that one haha.

I was not expecting to defend the UWF title next week, that certainly came out of nowhere haha. But hey, albo and I will make the best of it and It'll be fun. Was also hoping the Aries/Guerrero match would have the TV title on the line. Im just one of those guys who enjoys the weekly defenses or bi weekly. But RVD and Austin will be a good thread at SS for sure. Hoping to see Zeb/Swagger on the card next week too!

So yeah, definitely want to see whats going on and cant wait to see the full card

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

7/10 pretty good show man!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Jesus man what a show! I've always loved reading Smackdown but this episode has probably taken the cake so far as best developed. I mean we have Ryder as GM, love it. Lillian Garcia as announcer, love it,. Match banners were impressively done, love them!

Match of the night was definitely the match for the Internet Title, I mean that TTing thread was brilliant to read and so was the corrosponding match! Also good job Shane for the Batista promo, but I can't wait to face him in the Scramble match!! Also having the title on the line next week is an odd move, but I'll wait before I pass judgement (poor shane lol).

Keep up the excellent work Hoov!

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn

I knew I was going to lose because it was 2-1 to natlav, but I was not expecting to get the jobber treatment. This is a bad start to my newly revived e-fed career.

Anyways great show, I was not expecting Zach Ryder to be the GM, so I guess the surprise factor worked in your favor with me. I agree with some people able the Internet Championsip, it seems a little odd but who knows it may grow on us. It could also be that Hoov was going for a forth wall breaker with that title since we efed on the internet. I'm making up things right now.

Congrats to all the winners.

Reaction score

Good work Hoov... Liked the Smackdown and good to see it's in safe hands, or safer hands them. (Damn you life!)

Nice to see Aries/RVD is still there! I might be missing something but I don't think there's a face in the scramble match yet? Be nice to see some kayfabe guy to root for :D!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 7/26/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents...

yd43.jpg

UWF Friday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL JULY 26TH, 2013 CARD

Last week's SmackDown was a night full of surprises and firsts. SmackDown GM Zack Ryder has promised that this week will be just as great or even better than last week because this week we have TWO title defenses.

Chris Jericho vs Chris Sabin

Last week, Chris Jericho lost a hard-fought match against THE Brian Kendrick and missed out on becoming first-ever UWF Internet Champion. Also last week, Chris Sabin failed to defeat Antonio Cesaro and did not advance to the UWF Championship Scramble Match. This week, both men have requested a match and Zack decided to see what they could do together. Will Jericho break the walls down or will Jericho Hail Sabin?

UWF Internet Championship
THE Brian Kendrick(c) vs. Drew McIntyre

After it was all said and done, THE Brian Kendrick became the first-ever UWF Internet Champion in a fantastic main event. Drew McIntyre did not have such a great week, losing a Scramble Qualifier to Reverend D'Von. Zack, however, was impressed by his display and has decided to see what he's made of by taking on a legitimate champion. Will Kendrick continue on his hot streak or will "The Chosen One" come away with the Internet Championship?

Jack Swagger w/Zeb Colter vs. Reverend D'Von w/ Mark Henry and Jazz

Reverend D'Von has been on a roll ever since debuting here on SmackDown and last week was no exception by advancing to the UWF Championship Scramble Match at SummerSlam. This week, however, he has his work cut out for him when he takes on SmackDown's newest signee Jack Swagger. Will Reverend D'Von continue his dominant ways or will Jack Swagger come in and take over that role?

UWF Championship
Batista(c) vs. MVP

For weeks, MVP has been talking about being held back by management and not able to achieve what he feels he can achieve. Well, new management means new opportunities as Zack decided to give MVP what he wanted, a UWF Championship match against "The Animal" Batista. After weeks of talk, MVP gets to put his money where his mouth is. Will MVP prove to the entire world why he's a true world champion or will Batista run through him like he has everybody else?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM.....

Rob Van Dam and Austin Aries will have an in-ring confrontation
Antonio Cesaro
Eddie Guerrero
Damien Sandow

AND ANYONE ELSE!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF SmackDown! 7/26/13 CARD

First time against Sabin. Excited for that. Also looking for that confontration.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Excellent card Hoov. Oh boy two title matches on Smackdown, things are going to get really heated on the next episode especially with the World title on the line (can't wait to see how that plays out).

On another note it looks like that I have the privilege to TT against Dod's debut of Jack Swagger. I wonder how Captain America will fair against everyone's favourite religious leader Reverend D'Von. Should be a good bout!

Edit: Aries/RVD Confrontation! :mark:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Would really like to see the Jericho/Sabin match, very nice matchup there, plus that Aries/RVD confrontation will be epic! :) Looks like it's gonna be a good show once again!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Hmmmmm ..... interesting. To be more specific ... very interesting. SmackDown is gonna outshine every other brand once again.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn

So I lose my first match and I get a title match in my second match. I like where this is going. I don't think I have ever TTed against Killz. He is a great TTer and I have read his past Kendrick TT's and I am going to have my hands full. But I'm up for the challenge. Like other people, I am excited for the in-ring confrontation and the UWF Championship match. Great preview and I can't wait for Friday.

Good luck to all TTers.

Status
Not open for further replies.