UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! Official July 5th, 2013 Card

Nice card, looking forward to the show.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Alright guys. We've got a full week until the show. LET'S GET TO TRASH TALKIN'!!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Pretty disappointing to see only two matches TT'd for so far.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

What the heck guys? If its school, as I know there is some of you who may have school left. But give us a heads up yo! Some matches I was looking forward to.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF presents Friday Night SmackDown! 7/5/13 Edition

Ultimate Wrestling Federation presents....

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

Friday Night SmackDown!

Live July 5th, 2013 from London, England!

domeext.jpg

[video=youtube;vwlnw87ICGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwlnw87ICGs[/video]

The fireworks explode and SmackDown kicks off with a literal bang. The crowd is hot here in the U.K. as we get things started with "Good Ole'" JR and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper down at ringside.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleague, Roddy Piper!

Piper: Hey, that's "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ross! Get it right!

JR: My apologies, Rod. We have a great show planned tonight! Eddie Guerrero who, in his debut match last week, defeated Batista, number one contender to the UWF Championship, takes on a man who defeated the dominant United States Champion Antonio Cesaro last week. I'm of course talking about THE Brian Kendrick!

Piper: But, hey! Don't forget about my personal favorite that I'm looking forward to. Rob Van Dam returns to action this week on SmackDown and takes on a man who has a DQ win over Van Dam's rival Austin Aries, Chris Jericho!

JR: Oh, no doubt about it, Roddy! But, we also have a hellacious mixed tag team match scheduled tonight. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and his friend Lita take on Reverend D'Von's congregation in "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry and Jazz!

Piper: And, in our main event, Oh boy, we have a good one, Ross!

JR: I'd be inclined to agree with you Roddy. Tonight, the UWF Champion The Miz is in action in our main event, going one-on-one with a member of Your Enlightened Saviors, Damien Sandow! Let's go down to ringside as we join new ringside announcer Joel Gertner!

joel-gertner-picture-20.jpg

Joel Gertner: The following contest is scheduled for.....one fall. Yawn!

THE Brian Kendrick is already inside the ring waiting for his opponent.

JR: Kendrick is already out here joining us.

Piper: Waiting to meet his maker!

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

JR: Here is the man who defeated #1 Contender to the UWF Championship Batista last week on SmackDown, Eddie Guerrero.

Piper: But this isn't just regular Eddie Guerrero. This is a brand spankin' new Eddie Guerrero.

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks out at the crowd as he immediately goes on the attack.

php5.jpg

The bell sounds as Eddie throws right hand after right hand at Kendrick, connecting with each and every one of them. He tosses Kendrick into the ropes and catches him with a dropkick on the rebound. Eddie then mounts Brian and starts working over his forehead with right hands. Thankfully, the referee creates some sort of distance between the two. As Eddie goes back on the attack, Kendrick connects with a kick to the face.

JR: And Kendrick with some fight left in him.

Piper: The kid's got moxie but it's not gonna be enough to put out the Latino Heat!

Eddie stumbles back and comes back angry. As he does, Kendrick catches him with a monkey flip, sending Eddie to the mat. Kendrick gets back to his feet and waits on Guerrero. As Eddie gets up, he rushes toward Kendrick. Kendrick side steps him and sends him over the top rope. Eddie catches himself on the apron and now he's standing on the apron outside the ropes. Kendrick goes to blast Eddie but he catches his arm and nails a big right hand of his own. He then hits a shoulder tackle to Kendrick through the second rope. Eddie then grabs his head and hangs it off the second rope by jumping off the apron to the floor. Brian falls back to the mat.

Piper: This man is as intelligent as I've ever seen in the ring.

JR: I can't disagree there.

Eddie climbs back onto the apron and sees Kendrick down. Eddie then connects with a Tope Atomico on Kendrick. Eddie goes for the pin.

KICK-OUT!

Eddie then lifts Brian off the mat and whips him into the corner. He grabs Kendrick and leads him out as he climbs the turnbuckle himself. He then hooks Brian's head and nails a Tornado DDT. Instead of going for the pin, Eddie lifts Kendrick up and goes for a suplex. As he does, Kendrick flips over the back of Eddie and winds up behind him. He then dropkicks Eddie in the back and into the rope. Kendrick grabs Eddie from behind and goes for a german suplex but Eddie holds onto the ropes. Kendrick rolls back and comes back towards Eddie but he stops him dead in his tracks and Kendrick gets hit with a big clothesline. Eddie then lifts Kendrick up and hits a suplex. He doesn't let go and instead goes for his Three Amigos.

Piper: It's the Three Amigos, Ross!

JR: This could put Kendrick away.

Eddie nails the second suplex and then nails the third. Eddie, instead of going for the pin again, decides to head up top. He climbs the turnbuckle and comes right down on top of Kendrick with a Frog Splash. Eddie then covers Brian.

3!!

WINNER @ 5:43 EDDIE GUERRERO

JR: What a streak Eddie Guerrero is on!

Piper: It's not a streak if you're legit that good.

After the bell, Kendrick rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp, holding his stomach. Eddie stays behind in the ring and soaks in the boos from the crowd.

JR: Regardless if you love him or hate him, Eddie Guerrero is not going anywhere!

We are taken backstage where EMTs and backstage officials are surrounding someone laid out on the ground.

JR: Who the hell is that?

Piper: This doesn't look good, Ross!

The people move just a little bit for us to see that the person laid out is Desmond Wolfe, SmackDown! GM.

JR: OH MY GAWD! It's Desmond Wolfe!

The EMT's start loading him onto a stretcher as we go to a commercial break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWF Friday Night SmackDown! is brought to you by.....

bud-black-crown-640.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go backstage to see Josh Matthews with Drew Mcintyre

DrewMcintyreBackstage.jpg

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, here with me is Smackdown's newest superstar, Drew Mcintyre. Now Drew, it has come to my attention that Smackdown GM Desmond Wolfe personally asked for you to be on Smackdown when you signed your UWF contract, is there a truth to this rumor?

Drew Mcintyre: That’s very true, when I decided to sign with UWF, Wolfe give me a personal call and told me that he wanted me to come to his brand and make it better. He described me as possessing high intellect and that I am highly aggressive. Wolfe said that I have what it takes and that I will be a future World Champion here on Smackdown. The thing that impressed Wolfe the most was the high caliber matches that I have had overseas. He was telling me how it was time that I came out of the independent scene and join the big leagues. UWF is globally known and its time that everyone learns my name.

Josh Matthews: Mcintyre, if you don’t mind me asking, what are your plans here in UWF?

Drew Mcintyre: You want to know my plans? Well I am still young and I have my entire career ahead of me, I have accomplished a few feats here and there but its time I start looking at the big picture and cement my name into the history books. I signed with UWF because I want to win championships and it doesn’t matter which one. I will work my way up to the title that belongs around my waist. It doesn’t matter how long it takes to reach that goal. I don’t care who I have to take down in order to accomplish that goal. People are going to have to realize that I’m not your typical Scotsman, I am more sinister than my fellow countrymen and I’m not afraid to show everyone the ruthless aggression that has gotten me where I am today.

Josh Matthews: For a while you were part of a three man band, what happened?

Drew Mcintyre: I realized that I was not going to go anywhere as long as I hung out with Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal. They are both third class superstars that did not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Drew Mcintyre. So I did what I had to do, I pushed them off to the curve and give them the shocking truth that they were nobodies and that they were not even good enough to be a fake band. I told me that I needed to do what I do best and that is beating people in the ring. I’m not here to play air guitars, I’m here to win titles and show everyone that I am the best young wrestler to come out of Europe. Now if you excuse me, I have something more important to do.

Drew Mcintyre walks off leaving Matthews alone as we head into the next part of UWF Smackdown

Joel Gertner: The following.....blah blah blah....scheduled for one....blah!

[video=youtube;_YlTzA1RCwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YlTzA1RCwc[/video]

SD_673_Photo_100.jpg

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Fans cheer as Break the Walls Down heard all around the arena. Here comes Jericho, he looks at the crowd and smiles. He walks towards the ring. He steps up to steps and stops on apron. He looks at fans and screams "C'mon baby!". He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

JR: The man, who at Lockdown could very well become the very first UWF X-Division Champion, "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Piper: I'm torn when it comes to this guy. I don't know whether I hate him or I loathe him.

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;IkacC4kUT4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkacC4kUT4g[/video]

rob-van-dam-20.jpg

"Mr. Friday Night" Rob Van Dam's theme music hits the PA system and he emrges ready for a fight. He walks down the ramp while the crowd chants "RVD!" at him. He enters the ring and points to himself as the crowd screams out his name "ROB....VAN.....DAM!"

JR: I don't know who the crowd is more going for!

Piper: And I couldn't care less!

4w1c.jpg

The bell rings and this one is under way. Both men lock up in the center of the ring with RVD getting the upper hand. He puts Jericho into a headlock and then connects with a headlock takedown. As Rob contionues to apply the headlock, current Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Aries walks down the ramp with his gold and briefcase, catching RVD's attention.

Piper: Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Austin Aries!

JR: What the hell is he doing out here?!

As Aries reaches the ringside area, he just stops short of the ring and just watches. RVD lets go of Jericho and invites Aries into the ring. As he does, he doesn't see Jericho getting back up to his feet. As he does, Aries motions to Rob "Turn around!" As Van Dam does, he is met with a Codebreaker. Jericho goes for the reluctant cover.

3!!

WINNER @ 1:23 "Y2J" CHRIS JERICHO

JR: Van Dam's hatred towards Austin Aries just cost him the damn match!

Piper: What do you expect? His brain is filled with bong resin!

After the bell sounds, Jericho rolls out of the ring, allowing Aries a chance to strike. Aries stalks RVD and, when he gets up, nails him with the Money In The Bank briefcase.

JR: Damnit! That's enough!

Aries grabs Van Dam's face and screams "I'M BETTER THAN YOU!" He shoves Van Dam to the ground and walks out of the ring feeling very proud of himself.

aries2_display_image.jpg

Smackdown is live and kicking with a ruckus crowd. The show switches to its next segment and we cut backstage. Standing next to the dominating figure of Batista is the little man, Josh Matthews. He's standing by with a mic in hand but has to wait because the crowd is booing so loud. Batista smirks at the reception, shaking his head, and finally the crowd dies down. Josh Matthews then proceeds with the interview

normal_Part2_avi_001521360.jpg

Josh Matthews: Dave, last week you lost to Eddie Guerrero in what many consider an upset victory, possibly questioning your number one contendership position. What are you thoughts on this?

Batista: What are my thoughts? Are you friggin serious Josh? Do you think I give a damn what anybody thinks? Hasn't it been pretty apparent that I could not care ANY less about what these fat pieces of crap think? They don't matter to me. All that matters is that I get what I want and I get my god damn paycheck. If anybody thinks that one loss is going to set me back and put me behind the eight ball in some way.. If they think it devalues my spot, you come challenge me for it and I will run them down just like I always do.

Josh Matthews: But Batista, you lost last week. Doesnt that contradict what you just said?

Batista: No it doesnt. Not one bit. You take a look at that match, you watch the tape and you make certain you pay close attention. The aggressor, the punisher, the man who dished out the most damage was ME. It's always ME! Guerrero can thank his lucky stars that Miz was healthy enough to come back and attack me from behind last week. Otherwise, I had that match and I know I would have left Eddie flat on his back in the middle of that ring. He got the victory and that is it. It happened. Its done. It means nothing in the scheme of things when compared to the path I'm on. I'm not concerned about the loss. Im not concerned about my status. I dont care, Josh. I dont care. Miz may have cost me some momentum but thats it. All he's done was add another reason why I'll be wiping that smug look off his face and be taking that strap away from him at Lockdown.

The fans boo at the thought of Batista winning the title. Josh continues the interview.

Josh Matthews: At Lockdown its you and The Miz inside of a steel cage. You made an emphatic statement two weeks ago, leaving The Miz a bloody mess inside and out of the steel cage and-

Batista: Just shut it.. just shut up Josh. I know what I did, I'm the one who friggin did it. I remember leaving The Miz broken, beaten, and battered and I was holding that UWF Championship high above my head. Thats how the end of Lockdown will look, Josh. Thats the exact same picture and you can bet your damn salary on it. Miz is a paper champion and I've exposed that to the entire world. I'm counting down the days Josh, I'm counting down the days till I embarrass the Miz and I take what he holds most dear to him. I'm one of the best, if not the best on Smackdown and in this entire company. Miz is nothing more than a target and I will eliminate him guaran-damn-teed.

Josh raises his eyebrows and Batista just walks off from the view of the camera. Josh looks at the camera and shrugs while the crowd boos. Smackdown then cuts to commercial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalya-wwe-divas-31947985-642-722.jpg

Damn you, Tyson Kidd.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel Gertner: The following match is a mixed tag team match where the men will fight the men and......oh baby, the women will roll around for our amusement!

TESTIFY!

[video=youtube;NBMSLATy_EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBMSLATy_EE[/video]

The theme music of Reverend D'Von comes over the PA system but D'Von does not come out. Instead, only his congregation Mark Henry and Jazz emerge.

JR: Well, at least we don't have to see that sick psychopath D'Von!

Piper: Hey! That's blasphemous, Ross!

As Henry and Jazz make it to the ring, another theme hits.

[video=youtube_share;RayKUklNuPc]http://youtu.be/RayKUklNuPc[/video]

"Lovefurypassionenergy" by Boy Hits Car starts to blare through the arena and out walks Lita, and Jeff Hardy in unison. The crowd implode at the sight of this for the first time in years, as they both imitate their old entrance from back in the early noughties.

lita-matt-and-jeff-hardy-13905459-320-240.jpg

JR: Here they are, Team X-Treme, Jeff Hardy and Lita!

Piper: Ugh, Ross! Would you please stop singing their praises!

JR: I find it humourous that phrase coming out of YOUR mouth!

Jeff and Lita both enter the ring as the crowd goes wild. They both pull out the old Hardy gunz as the fans take pictures. Henry and Jazz both seem unimpressed.

JR: Well Rowdy, we’ve got an interesting matchup next for our fans. The team of “The Charismatic Enigma†Jeff Hardy and sizzling red-headed vixen known as Lita will take on Reverend D’Von’s heavy Mark Henry and Jazz in an intergender tag team match.

Piper: And the rules are real simple Ross. The men will fight the men and the women will fight the women. I can’t wait to see Henry rip Hardy to shreds just two nights before D’Von finishes him off once and for all!

qk79.jpg

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and our intergender tag team match has begun. On the far side of the ring, Jazz is doing everything in her power to get her hands on Lita in order to respond to the assault from last week’s Smackdown. Mark Henry holds Jazz back and tells her to wait her turn. The World’s Strongest Man wants his chance to beat up one of Smackdown’s most popular superstars; Jeff Hardy. Jazz listens to reason and leaves the ring; and on the opposite side of the ring Lita does the same. This matchup can finally begin with Jeff Hardy and Mark Henry starting it off…

JR: And it looks like it’s going to be Henry and Hardy to start off? Rowdy, obviously Mark Henry is going to look to use his brute strength to gain the upper hand. What does Jeff Hardy have to do to combat that?

Piper: If Hardy wants to survive this; he’s going to have to use his quickness. He can’t afford to try and match strength with Henry.

The Silverback slowly closes in on Hardy, backing the former World Heavyweight Champion back into the corner. Henry has a sick smile on his face as he stands over Hardy in the corner before cocking back and looking to deliver a big right hand directly to Hardy’s face. Hardy, almost as if he were listening to Piper on commentary uses his quickness to duck under Henry’s right and get himself out of the corner. Henry’s own momentum takes him back first into the corner and now he’s in the same predicament that Jeff Hardy was just in. Hardy wastes no time driving right and left hands directly into Henry’s skull and face, surprising the big man. With Hardy taking liberties with his face, Henry uses his left arm to cover up and the right one to shove Hardy in the chest back towards the center of the ring…

JR: And there’s that brute strength we mentioned earlier. Henry just shoved Hardy away like a fly!

Henry staggers out of the corner toward the center of the ring, still shielding his face. The World Strongest Man fails to see Hardy use the near ropes to pick up speed and charge towards him. Henry moves his hand out of his face long enough to see Hardy charging and responds by simply lowering his shoulder and driving it directly into an incoming Hardy’s chest with a stiff shoulder block. The former World Heavyweight Champion falls to the canvas, clutching at his chest. Henry quickly follows up by dropping his huge elbow directly down onto Jeff Hardy’s sternum. All of the air leaves the body of the “Charismatic Enigma†as Henry soon hooks the near leg and goes for the first cover of this bout…

1…

2…

Hardy rolls a shoulder!

Henry gets to his feet as Hardy kicks out and the former World Champion rolls to safety in the corner. But what Hardy fails to realize is that when you’re in the ring with Mark Henry, there’s no such thing as safety. The Silverback stalks Hardy and as Jeff tried to get to his feet in the corner, Henry meets him with a big kick to the stomach which knocks Hardy off his feet…

Piper: With a huge match this Sunday, this is the last thing Jeff Hardy wanted. Mark Henry is going to pick him apart piece by piece and just like D’Von; I love it!

The big kick to the stomach knocks Hardy off his feet and as he sits in the corner, Henry takes his foot once more and this time places it over Jeff Hardy’s neck, choking the former World Heavyweight Champion in the process…

JR: Come on! That’s a blatant choke! Get in there referee!

The official yells at Henry, telling him to get off Hardy’s throat. The World’s Strongest Man doesn’t listen and instead continues to put as much pressure on Hardy’s windpipe as possible. With no other option, the official begins his five count in which he will disqualify Henry if he doesn’t release on five…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Henry breaks right before the count of five!

After the break, the official admonishes Henry, letting him know that the choke is illegal. Henry gets in the referee’s face and screams at him “What you goin’ do about it?†With Henry in his face and the fear of God in his heart, the official backs off…

Piper: I think it’s safe to say that it’s good that the referee is wearing black pants!

The official retreats and Mark Henry turns his attention back to Jeff Hardy. Hardy has picked himself back up to his feet in the corner and before he has a chance to mount some form of offense, Henry rushes across the ring and delivers a huge avalanche splash directly to Hardy’s chest; knocking him back down to the canvas…

JR: And Jeff Hardy hasn’t been able to get out the blocks tonight. He’s got no answer for Henry’s power!

As Hardy falls back to the mat, the Smackdown begins to boo Henry’s dominance. Henry stands in the center of the ring pointing to Hardy, screaming at the top of his lungs “That’s What I Do! I hurt people!†Henry then looks towards Hardy’s corner and sees Lita standing on the apron. Hardy walks over to the bombshell and screams at her “You wanna help him? You can’t help him! You can’t do a damn thing!â€

JR: And look at Henry! He’s antagonizing a woman!

Piper: I love this guy Ross! He’s such a great heel!

As he chastises Lita, Mark Henry sees Jeff Hardy getting to his feet yet again out of the corner of his eye. Henry can only shake his head before stroking Lita’s hair and quickly charging back towards the corner looking for another avalanche splash…

JR: Good Lord! Not again!

Before Henry can connect this time, Jeff Hardy manages to sidestep the Silverback and he collides chest first with the turnbuckle pad. The fans finally awaken as Hardy locks his legs with Henry’s and swings backwards, connecting on a picture perfect Russian Leg Sweep. With Henry down, Hardy crawls on top and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Henry powers out, sending Hardy flying high in the air!

Piper: Hardy may have been able to mount a little offense Ross, but that’s only going to piss Henry off more.

With Henry kicking out, Hardy goes back on the attack. The Silverback gets to a knee and Hardy rushes him with more rights and lefts to the face and stomach. Once again, Henry manages to shove Hardy away and get to a full vertical base. This time though, Hardy is able to quickly close the distance between himself and Henry and take the World’s Strongest Man down with a flying forearm. For the first time in this match, Henry goes down to the mat and Jeff Hardy looks to stay on the offensive. Hardy quickly grabs Henry’s legs, separating them and creating a wishbone before leaving his feet and driving both of his legs down onto Henry’s midsection…

JR: And here comes Jeff Hardy building some momentum!

Piper: Come on Ross! That was low!

Henry flops around the ring like a fish out of water, grabbing his groin the entire time. With the big man down, Hardy goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Henry kicks out!

Having the tables now turned, it is Mark Henry who rolls to the far corner of the ring. Henry uses his left arm to lift himself to his feet while his right arm still holds his groin. Hardy wastes no time going right after Henry, climbing the big man while he’s in the corner and delivering right hands to his head from an elevated position. With each blow, the crowd counts along in unison…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

9…

Before Hardy can deliver the tenth and final blow to Henry’s skull, the Silverback shoves him off and to the mat below. Hardy grabs his back as he hits the mat hard. Once he does, Henry rushes out of the corner and leaves his feet, looking to deliver a huge splash to Jeff Hardy…

JR: Look out!

Hardy sees him coming and manages to roll out of the way and Henry hits nothing but canvas. The Silverback pushes himself onto his knee as Hardy staggers to his feet. With Henry susceptible, Hardy goes back on the attack delivering another right hand to Henry’s face. Hardy follows this up with a kick to the stomach as Henry tries to get back to his feet. Henry doubles over in pain and Hardy uses the near ropes to pick up speed and rush the Silverback. Unfortunately for Jeff Hardy, Henry has enough time to recover and as Hardy runs the ropes, Henry places his arms under Hardy’s chest and hoists the former World Heavyweight Champion overhead with a Military Press…

JR: My God! Look at the strength!

Henry holds Hardy high over his head for what seems like an eternity before simply walking from underneath the Charismatic Enigma and causing Hardy to fall chest first onto the canvas. The arena falls in silence as Henry drops to a knee, shooting the half before going for another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy rolls a shoulder!

Piper: How the hell did he kick out of that!?

The crowd comes alive at Hardy’s kick out as an infuriated Henry grabs the former World Champion by the hair. Henry throws Hardy over his shoulder as he prepares to deliver another high impact power move. But before he can, the Charismatic Enigma is able to slide down Henry’s back, landing on his feet in the process. Hardy quickly turns Henry around, kicking him in the gut and spiking the Silverback face first onto the canvas with a DDT. Both men lie motionless on the canvas as the entire arena begins chanting for Hardy for make a tag…

JR: This could be the turning point of the match!

Both men are down and the referee begins counting them…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

Both men begin crawling to their respective corners…

6…

7…

8…

Both men reach out and dive, tagging in their female counterparts.

Piper: Here we go! I love me some woman on woman!

Both Lita and Jazz are tagged into the matchup for the first time. Lita and Jazz both enter the ring at the same time and Jazz looks for a running clothesline. Lita ducks under and runs the far ropes, using her momentum to propel herself into the air, wrapping her legs around Jazz’s head, taking her down with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors…

JR: With Lita in the ring, the past has just quickened!

The headscissors throws Jazz for a loop, but the Amazon quickly gets back to her feet. She looks for a right hand, but Lita blocks and catches Jazz flush with a boot to the stomach. Jazz doubles over and Lita grabs her by the neck, quickly performing a spinning neckbreaker. Jazz goes down on the mat and Lita goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Jazz kicks out!

Piper: Whew! Close!

Lita gets to her feet, grabbing Jazz by the hair in the process. Once again, Lita kicks Jazz in the midsection before hooking Jazz’s head in a front face lock…

JR: Lita might be going for it all here!

Before Lita can attempt her next offensive move, Jazz wraps both of her arms around Lita’s waist and tosses her overhead with a bridging Northern Lights Suplex. With both of Lita’s shoulders on the canvas, the official drops down to count the fall…

1…

2…

Lita kicks out!

After the kick out, both divas get to their feet at the same time and Jazz delivers a stiff clothesline that knocks Lita down. With Lita down, Jazz staggers over to her corner and tags Mark Henry back into the match…

JR: And now that Henry’s in, Jeff Hardy’s got to come back in as well.

Both Hardy and Henry enter the ring and Henry immediately clubs Hardy with a forearm which knocks Hardy into the near corner. He then grabs Hardy by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Henry charges after Jeff, who is able to run up the turnbuckle posts and deliver a picture perfect corkscrew moonsault backwards onto Henry…

JR: Whisper in The Wind!

The Whisper in The Wind stuns the big man but doesn’t take him off his feet. Hardy quickly capitalizes, wrapping both of his arms around Henry’s head and performing a sitout jawbreaker which still doesn’t take Henry down. Hardy gets to his feet once more and kicks Henry in the gut before applying a front face lock and nailing the Silverback with the Twist of Fate…

JR: He got him! Hardy got him!

Henry finally goes down and the crowd comes alive. Hardy removes his shirt and throws it into the crowd before exiting the ring through the ropes. Hardy walks across the apron and climbs to the top rope….

Piper: Mark, you’ve got to get out there!

Jeff Hardy prepares to jump off, but before he does, Jazz grabs the referee’s attention and distracts him…

JR: Look at this jezebel!

Lita hops off her apron and runs across the floor before pulling Jazz off the apron. The two divas engage in a brawl as the official tries tells them to break it up. With the referee’s attention diverted, he doesn’t see Reverend D’Von run down the ramp and hop onto the ring apron…

Piper: D’Von’s here to bless us with his sermon.

D’Von has in his possession the donation box that he used to buy Mark Henry’s services. D’Von quickly takes the metal box and drives it directly into the side of Jeff Hardy’s skull…

JR: Dear Lord! What a shot!

Jeff Hardy’s body goes limp as he falls off the top rope. As he does, Mark Henry staggers to his feet and grabs Hardy by the hair. Hardy’s out of it as Henry lifts Hardy off his feet and nails a picture perfect World’s Strongest Slam! The referee hears the impact and turns his attention back to the ring as Henry goes for the cover…

1…

JR: Not like this!

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winners; Jazz and Mark Henry!

markhenry.jpg
wwe-jazz-pictures.jpg

JR: Damnit! Damn that Reverend D'Von!

After the bell rings, Henry and Jazz both join their leader Reverend D'Von on the outside as they celebrate their big victory. Lita is checking on Jeff after that donation box to the head and, of course, the World's Strongest Slam. Jeff is in a world of hurt but looks out at D'Von and his minions with hate filled in his eyes.

Piper: Oh boo hoo! Gonna go cry, Hardy?!

JR: He got screwed, plain and simple! and, at Lockdown, I have a feeling Jeff is gonna end Reverend D'Von!

The action in the ring has been explosive so far as SmackDown is living up to the hype as the camera's suddenly switch to the backstage area, showing a close up of an Todd Grisham.

03.jpg

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, I am sorry to take you away from the action in the ring but right now, I have been given the job to interview a very special man, this person is half man, half amazing, he is currently the highest paid athlete inside the UWF Company, Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Montel Vontavious Porter.

Todd Grisham turns his head to the side as the camera shoot widens, showing MVP standing in front of Todd, dressed in his street clothes as he nods his head towards Todd.

33.jpg

MVP: Make sure the next time you introduce me dawg, that you don't forget that I am the Franchise Player as well, I'll let you off this one time but you only get one strike until your out.

Todd: I am terribly sorry Mr MVP, the Franchise Player.

Now that Is a lot better, see how easy that rolled off the tip of your tongue.

Montel, do you mind me asking you a few questions now and getting to them?

Sure Sure, go ahead that's why I'm here isn't it.

Montel, over the past few weeks, we have seen you suggest that you have been on the wrong side of a few of the referee decisions in your matches, even suggesting that it goes as high up as the General Manager of this show, Desmond Wolfe, do you think you have been noticed and listened to?

Todd, you know what really grinds my gears, It might be the fact that the last few months haven't been the best for MVP, it might be the fact that I am not confident in my matches because how the hell can anyone win when the refs just blatantly cheat in front of your face but what really really really is annoying me at this moment in time is the fact that I have called out to Mr Wolfe, I have pretty much begged for some contact from our General Manager, I have heard absolutely nothing back. Now, I know I'm not the smartest man out there, maybe only one or two men have a higher IQ then me but if you were Desmond Wolfe, wouldn't you try everything in your power to make your number one superstar happy? Hey Todd, you would be doing everything that I wanted, the UWF management knows that I am the number one asset to UWF, that is why I make the big bucks while people like our UWF Champion, the Miz gets paid minimum wage, I wouldn't even get out of bed for the money he receives.

MVP motions for money with his fingers as Todd looks at him and nods with every word. MVP looks towards Todd and has a smile on his face as Todd looks ready to ask his next question.

Montel, you keep talking about the money you get paid, there are rumours going around backstage that people think you are nowhere worth the pricetag you came here with, what do you have to say to these rumours?

MVP takes a step backwards, in shock at the question. Todd stares at MVP as MVP just shakes his head, taking a deep breath in before smiling, beginning to speak.

I will let this question slide and I will answer it honestly Todd, your lucky you caught me in a good mood this week, these rumours that my price tag is more then it should be is rubbish, these fans right here, they made the track just to see MVP talk for a few minutes, these fans right here tonight, made the long drive over just to get a little glimpse of MVP, to hopefully cope a feel, maybe even get a kiss, maybe a high five, it doesn't matter, the big dollars I get paid is nothing compared to the money I bring in from all these fans, my shirts have been sold out everywhere we travel, whenever I organise an autograph session, I have people waiting around the blocks for a signature, organise a competition where the winner gets to spend a night out at the V.I.P at their local nightclub and you will see my name introduced into the Guinness Book Of Records for the most entrants in a competition, you see Todd, people begin rumours because they are jealous of yours truly, can you really blame these superstars in the back though, they are jealous of MVP. I certainly don't blame them, not everyone can be a big star but It doesn't phrase me at all, I'll keep making inroads and making these superstars jealous of me, you can already tell the UWF Management and Referee Union are jealous of me but I'll keep my head up high and keep moving forward, onwards and upwards in my own words and nothing will stand in my way, I just can't wait to find out the idiot that tries.

You say people start rumours because they are jealous of you Montel but one man that certainly has no reason to be jealous of you is Robert Roode. Robert was signed to UWF on a very well paid contract himself and certainly isn't short of a bob or two. Montel, my next question involves that exact man, Robert Roode made his debut against you 2 weeks ago on Smackdown, a match which resulted in a MVP win only for the referee to change his decision and make it a draw between the two of you, you obviously lost it at that decision and attacked two referees laying them out. It seems you didn't really agree with that decision but you then invited Robert Roode into your V.I.P Lounge last week just for Robert Roode to not show up and seemingly declining your invite, how do you feel about Robert Roode not showing up last week.

MVP smiles at the mention of Roode as he smirks and smirks and smirks. Todd pokes the mic towards his lips as he begins to talk again.

Last week, I decided I would be the bigger man, I decided to let Robert Roode into my V.I.P Lounge to admit to the world that I beat him fair and square and that if it wasn't for the referee the week before, he would of had his first loss inside UWF proving that I was better then him, you know since I beat the King of Kings in my debut match but as you show last week, Roode decided to be, well Roode and not show his face. If you didn't see it last week, I was furious at the time, I lost it, I wasn't thinking clearly but after a week has passed, after I sat down in the back of my limo, making my way to the arena tonight, thinking about last week, obviously not thinking about a match tonight since the management has once again proven they are brain dead, my thoughts became clear and it hit me. I shouldn't be mad that Robert Roode disrespected me and didn't come into my V.I.P Lounge to admit that I am the better man, it didn't hit me until my driver opened my door and I saw that freak show known as Jazz shaving her upper lip, I shouldn't be angry because Robert Roode was actually admitting it to the world in a different way. He was showing that he was a coward because he was scared of me. He was showing me a massive complement by showing everyone that he just couldn't face me, he couldn't find the guts to get back into the ring with me again because he was scared of what might happen, in fact, has anyone even seen Robert Roode since out match? Anyone even heard how that man is? No No No and No. I embarrassed him out of the arena, I embarrassed him out of the state as I proved, I embarrassed him out of UWF. I guess I proved that I am just too damn BALLIN.

MVP does his signature Ballin Taunt as MVP looks very proud of himself. Todd takes the mic back towards his lips.

I agree with what your saying MVP but....

At this stage MVP grabs the mic from Todd, not looking all that happy as he stares straight into the eyes of Todd.

And that's all I need to know but something that you need to know Todd is that when I say BALLIN, I am finished talking, that is kind of like me signing off so if you haven't figured it out yet playa, I am tired of your questions, I am tired of making all the ladies wait in the back for some along time with MVP and I am tired of not having a drink in one hand and a bottle in the other so let's try this again. I am he Highest Paid Superstar, I am The Franchise Playa, I am Half Man, Half Amazing but the reason I am all of those things is simply because I am BALLIN.

MVP once again does his signature taunt, Todd takes the mic back looking a tad scared as MVP looks at him again, turning his back and making his way out of the shoot and somewhere else in the arena it seems. Todd just looks into the camera, the scarred look gone as he just shrugs his shoulders and walks off in the other direction as we go to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We come back from commercial to find Josh Mathews standing by with SmackDown!'s newest acquisition Chris Sabin.

Josh Mathews: Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here with The Future and UWF's new signing Chris Sabin! Welcome Chris.

Josh shakes Sabin's hand as the camera focuses on Sabin

andromeda-650x363.jpg

Sabin: It's nice to be here, Josh!

Mathews: Now Chris the first question I would like to ask you is that what do you want to achive in UWF?

Sabin: Well JR, that answer to your question is pretty simple, I wanna be a champion!

Mathews: Are there any in particular that you want?

Sabin: May it be the UWF Championship, Hardcore, US or even tag! All I want is gold!

Mathews: Now with the tag team issue, you and current UWF Smackdown Roster member Alex Shelly! You and Shelly had a past tag team as The Motor City Machine Guns! And as a pair you two achieved quite a lot.

Sabin: Yeah me and Alex go far, but I've not been in contact with him for a bit, but that doesn't matter! If we wanna tag we tag if we don't we go single!

Mathews: Well thats all for me! Thanks for joining me Chris and I wish you luck in your future in UWF!

Sabin: Thanks!

We then cut back to the arena.

Joel Gertner: Ladies and Gents, the following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The theme of UWF Tag Team Champion Damien Sandow comes over the PA system and immediately the crowd begins to boo. Damien and his associate Mike Knox emerge from the back. Sandow, however, sends Knox away, insisting he wrestle alone tonight.

SD_663_Photo_048.jpg

JR: Never thought I'd see the day where Damien Sandow of all people decided to fight fair.

Piper: He's a sophisticate man, Ross! He can do as he pleases!

Damien makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He orders the referee to take off his robe as....

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

The entrance music of the UWF Champion hits and it once again brings the fans in the arena to their feet. Blue lights flash from the stage all over the arena as The Miz makes his way out to the top of the ramp with a swagger. He stops for a movement to drink in the crowd's reaction, before throwing his left arm skyward, showing off the UWF Title.

SD_675_Photo_001_zps9ada87ff.jpg

He makes his way into the ring, leaping on to the ropes and posing for the fans to take pictures with their various smartphones and cameras.

miz_awesome_v2_zps769e9257.jpg

Piper: And you think THIS guy is a World's Champion?!

JR: Ya' damn right I do, Roddy!

Piper: You know, you're getting senile in your old age!

2qxg.jpg

As Miz hands over his UWF Title to the referee, he rings the bell and this one is under way. Both men lock up in the center of the ring with Sandow overpowering Miz. Sandow puts him into a headlock but is sent into the ropes by Miz. Miz then catches him on the rebound with a shoulder tackle. Miz grabs Sandow's leg and drops an elbow right on top of it. Sandow writhes in pain. Miz stands up and drops another elbow on top. As Miz gets up a third time, Sandow rolls out of the ring and starts pointing to his brain.

Piper: Smart move by Sandow, here!

JR: That's debatable, Roddy.

Miz slides out of the ring on the opposite side and attempts to cut Sandow off. Sandow rolls into the ring and, as Miz does the same, Sandow is on the attack, delivering nasty boot after nasty boot, stomping away at the UWF Champion. He picks Miz up and attempts to go for the Terminus.

JR: Already going for the Terminus!

As Sandow turns him around, Miz breaks free. He turns around and starts hitting Damien with right hand after right hand. Miz then sends Sandow into the ropes. As Sandow comes back, Miz locks him in a sleeper hold. Sandow isn't in the hold for very long, however, as he grabs the back of Miz's head and drops down, nailing him with a jawbreaker. Miz falls back into a corner. Sandow is quick on the attack and begins kicking away at Miz in the corner until he's almost lifeless. He pulls his body out and goes for the pin.

KICK-OUT!

Sandow lifts Miz's head up and begins punching it over and over again. The referee separates the two and allows Miz a chance to get up and fight for himself. Miz gets back up to his feet but Sandow is back on the attack. He grabs Miz and plants him with a stiff DDT. Sandow goes for the pin again.

KICK-OUT!

JR: And the frustration setting in over Damien Sandow's face.

Piper: He's just getting started, Ross!

Sandow gets to his feet and drags Miz to the center of the ring. He signals for it and goes for the Elbow of Disdain. As he does, however, Miz moves and Damien crashes into the mat. Miz grabs Sandow's leg and tries to lock in the figure four. As he does, Sandow reverses and shoves Miz away with his leg. Miz then turns around and nails a big boot to Sandow's face. Miz goes for the cover.

KICK-OUT!

Miz picks Sandow up and locks in an armlock. As he does, Miz starts thrusting elbows down on the neck of Sandow. After a few brutal shots, Miz lets go. Miz then returns the favor and begins stomping away at Sandow. The referee creates separation and Sandow gets a breather. As Miz goes to pick Sandow back up, Damien grabs Miz's tights and shoves him forward, with Miz cracking his skull on the ring post. As Miz is laid out, Sandow begins to choke him with his boot. The referee counts to 5 and Sandow stops at 4. Sandow hits Miz with a few stomps to make sure he's down then does a cartwheel and extends his arms out to bask in the audience's jeers.

Piper: Look at the confidence exerted by Damien Sandow!

JR: There's a big difference between confidence and cockiness!

Sandow decides to pick Miz up but then plants him right back down with a big suplex. That is when Damien if finally able to hit that Elbow of Disdain. He goes for the cover.

KICK-OUT!

Damien can't believe it. He begins to argue with the referee, saying that should've been 3.

JR: He's wasting time arguing with the referee.

Piper: Someone has to enlighten that poor ref, Ross!

As Sandow argues with the ref, he doesn't notice Miz gaining consciousness. Miz, in one swift move, rolls Sandow up as the referee counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!

Sandow's ego almost cost him the match. As he gets up, Miz meets him with a swinging neckbreaker. Miz picks Sandow up and sends him into the corner. Miz gets a running start and nails a big clothesline in the corner, sending half his body through the ropes. Miz goes for the pin again.

KICK-OUT!

JR: And Sandow with the shoulder up. It appears now Miz is frustrated.

JR is right as Miz pounds the mat in anger. He then gets up and stalks Sandow, perhaps looking for the Skull-Crushing Finale. As Miz tries to put it on, Sandow drops down and out of it. He then quickly gets behind Miz and nails him with a club to the back of the head. Miz turns around into an armdrag by Sandow. Sandow locks in the arm and applies pressure as Miz writhes in pain. Sandow returns the favor from earlier and connects with a few elbows to Miz's neck. Sandow drops Miz and shouts out to the crowd "YOU'RE WELCOME!" as they boo.

JR: He better start paying attention to his opponent instead of mocking this crowd.

Piper: He can do as he pleases, Ross. Don't you ever listen to me?

Sandow turns around to pick Miz up but Miz counters into a cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!

Sandow barely escapes the pin but does in the nick of time. Miz is back to his feet and waits for Damien. As he rises, Miz connects with a right hand. Sandow returns the favor. Back and forth this goes until Miz gets the upper hand and sends Sandow into the ropes. As Sandow comes back, Miz nails him with a dropkick. As soon as Sandow lands, Miz is up and attempting to apply the figure four leg lock. After a bit of a struggle, Miz locks it in.

JR: He's got the Figure four locked in!

Piper: C'mon Sandow, you educated bastard!

Miz has the hold locked in indeed as Sandow screams in agony. Miz begins to wrench the hold in. Sandow screams and attempts to punch at Miz's legs trying to get him to break it. Miz hangs on and continues to punish Sandow. Sandow then realizes how to reverse and begins rocking back and forth, forcing Miz to turns over and putting the pressure onto Miz. Miz yells in pain and releases the hold. Sandow crawls over towards the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. Miz does the same at the opposite side. Sandow rushes over and whips Miz into the ropes. He then catches Miz with a clothesline on the rebound. Sandow picks Miz up and attempts to whip him into the corner but Miz reverses and whips Sandow into the corner. Miz then nails another power clothesline in the corner. Miz then picks Sandow up and sets him on top of the top turnbuckle. Miz scales the top rope and nails Sandow with a frankensteiner.

JR: FRANKENSTEINER!

Piper: Holy Cow!

Both men land hard on the mat and stay down. The referee has no choice but to start the 10-count.

JR: Will either man walk out of here tonight?!

At around 7, Miz begins to stir. He looks over and lays an arm over Sandow.

KICK-OUT!

Piper: Sandow ain't going down that easy, you jobber!

Miz rolls over and grabs the ropes again for support. He gets to his feet and stalks Sandow again. He attempts to go for the Skull-Crushing Finale again but Sandow telegraphed it and hits a drop toe hold on Miz and doen goes Miz. Sandow rolls over and applies a headlock. The referee starts a 5-count and Sandow releases at 4. Sandow gets to his feet and takes a breather, waiting for Miz to get up. When he does, Sandow grabs him and nails the Terminus. Sandow goes for the victory.

KICK-OUT!

JR: MIZ KICKED OUT OF THE TERMINUS!

Piper: How did he do that?!

Sandow cannot believe it so he immediately picks up Miz and attempts to hit another one. As he does, however, Miz squeezes out and locks Sandow in the Skull-Crushing Finale. As he does, he doesn't see Bray Wyatt coming through the crowd. Miz nails the Skull-Crushing Finale and goes for the pin. Before the referee can count the pinfall, Wyatt slides into the ring and begins stomping away at Miz. Knox comes down the ramp as well. The ref has no choice but to ring the bell.

WINNER @ 20:23 VIA DQ THE MIZ

After the bell rings, Sandow, Wyatt and Knox are all ganging up on The Miz. All of a sudden, Dean Ambrose appears with a lead pipe in hand.

JR: RODDY! LOOK! DEAN AMBROSE IS HERE!

tumblr_m1bsrfVWnU1r8ubbko1_1280.jpg

Dean rushes into the ring and starts swinging the pipe around like Leatherface and the chainsaw at the end of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The ring clears of members of Y.E.S. Dean stares off with Bray Wyatt, leaving him open to being blindsided by Mike Knox. Knox hits him with a body splash into the corner. Ambrose falls to the mat in pain. Wyatt picks up the pipe and teases hitting Ambrose with it.

JR: Damn them! Damn them to Hell!

Piper: You don't mess with Y.E.S., Ross!

Just before he does, The Miz gets up and begins flinging wild punches at anyone in his path. Knox then grabs Miz and sets up for a powerbomb but, before he can, Dean Ambrose nails Knox with a superkick.

JR: And down goes Sandow's lacky!

Just as Miz and Ambrose think they're in the clear, "The Animal" Batista enters through the crowd.

1558167-6a00d83451df6269e200e54f285fc08833_500wi.jpg

Piper: Look, Ross! It's BATISTA!!

As Batista enters the ring, so does Sandow and Wyatt. As the three begin to corner Miz and Ambrose, Daniel Bryan runs down the ramp.

RAW_1018_Photo_088.jpg

Piper: What's this loser doing here? Shouldn't he and that hack Ambrose be on RAW?

JR: What about Bray Wyatt?!

Piper: Hey! He's a Tag Team Champion! He can go wherever the hell he pleases!

Bryan slides into the ring and stands tall with Ambrose and Miz. Batista and Y.E.S. decide to back down and leave the ring as the crowd begins to boo.

JR: Now what the hell is this? Why don't you cowards stay and fight?!

Piper: They don't have to, Ross!

JR: They're men backing down from a fight. How dare they call themselves men!

Batista and Y.E.S. begin walking up the ramp as Ambrose, Bryan and Miz stare them all down from inside the ring as we end the show.

JR: They won't be able to escape at Lockdown! That's for damn sure!

END SHOW

Credits:

Promos - Respective TTers
Match Banners - Andrew
Hardy & Lita/Henry &Jazz - Cwalker
Everything Else - The Hoov

OOC: No show next week to give us all more time to TT for Lockdown. Next show will be right after Lockdown so be prepared. I'd love your guys' feedback on the show. Feel free to rip me a new one lol​

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF presents Friday Night SmackDown! 7/5/13 Edition

I thought I'll give you some feedback since it's your first. You didn't do bad, Hoov. You did pretty good for your first show. I like the idea of match graphics as I've always enjoyed seeing them. They always hype up the match before you read it. Good job to Andrew on them. But, you should change Joel Gertner immediately, haha. Maybe it's me but I just never was a fan of him. Plus he doesn't fit for a show like Smackdown, especially when he's saying 'blah blah blah' in the announcing, it just doesn't look good. Desmond Wolfe's out, and that's the last we see of him. That one segment, I dunno, I just felt we would hear more of the attack considering he's the GM and he's a key factor of the show. But, I know you have something big planned so I'm looking forward to it. That's pretty much, oh, and I would change the Budweiser poster to Bud Light, that's just me being a dick, haha. Overall, you did good, looking forward to what you have next.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I gotta say it was a good show, despite it being obvious who was to win the first three matches but the last match was definitely a good one. No need to rip you a new one on the count that it was your first show... ah who am I kidding you did a fabulous job and I hope that you continue to put on this good quality shows over the weeks.

Good job Andrew on the match cards! Bonus points to the writer every time I see one present them for his show.

My only critic is that Joel character. I can't take the wrestlers seriously as I see him introducing some badass character to the ring. Don't get me wrong you presented him well, just a personal gripe. Feel free to ignore me lol.

Are we going to witness a 6 man tag between Batista, Y.E.S, Bryan Miz and Ambrose next week? :angle:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Alright, my turn to comment. Sorry its a bit late but Ive been busy.

Okay so just to enforce a few comments here, Joel needs to go. The idea of a snarky smark announcer kills the "feel" of the show to me. I know its all fun but I think it comes across better if its more serious. Match banners were a nice touch, but definitely need some work. Im no graphics guy, but they need to have some better sizing and coloring. I liked the "winners" pics too, but some of them were weird because they were stock photos not in the ring. Just felt like if youre going to do that, dont be lazy and find a good one.

Desmond didnt get the segment I felt he should have. I mean, Kurt Angle was a shitty GM and he was chokeslammed off a balcony onto concrete. You know? Also, the main event ending was really predictable and I dont mean to say that harshly but every week its just been run in and run in and run in and staredown and I just would think there has to be a better way to build up a feud rather than to just pop in and or cost somebody a match. Thats not all on you though, but it played out that way this week too. Also I hope I dont get wrapped up in any YES stuff personally. Just to say that for the record.

I hope Andrew does not get involved in the booking of this show.

I wish we were getting a second show this week, a smaller one, just because I think we need to see more from you Hoovster and also it will help you start to hone in on stuff. Also, TTing sucked this week and has sucked for the ppv too. Oh well, it happens I guess.

I guess in closing I want to say that I hope this is when SD can take #1 out of the three shows. I just want to see some different and more unique storylines and weekly booking. I would love to see SD have THAT feud which defines it (talked about in the chase podcast) and I think if you step up all the way to the plate it can happen and we'll all have loads of fun. I dont want SD to get lost in a shuffle of instability or lack of effort and I dont think it'll happen but I just want to drive that point home.

I dunno if I was helpful, but I hope I was and I want to see what you can do Hoov

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Alright, my turn to comment. Sorry its a bit late but Ive been busy.

Okay so just to enforce a few comments here, Joel needs to go. The idea of a snarky smark announcer kills the "feel" of the show to me. I know its all fun but I think it comes across better if its more serious. Match banners were a nice touch, but definitely need some work. Im no graphics guy, but they need to have some better sizing and coloring. I liked the "winners" pics too, but some of them were weird because they were stock photos not in the ring. Just felt like if youre going to do that, dont be lazy and find a good one.

Desmond didnt get the segment I felt he should have. I mean, Kurt Angle was a shitty GM and he was chokeslammed off a balcony onto concrete. You know? Also, the main event ending was really predictable and I dont mean to say that harshly but every week its just been run in and run in and run in and staredown and I just would think there has to be a better way to build up a feud rather than to just pop in and or cost somebody a match. Thats not all on you though, but it played out that way this week too. Also I hope I dont get wrapped up in any YES stuff personally. Just to say that for the record.

I hope Andrew does not get involved in the booking of this show.

I wish we were getting a second show this week, a smaller one, just because I think we need to see more from you Hoovster and also it will help you start to hone in on stuff. Also, TTing sucked this week and has sucked for the ppv too. Oh well, it happens I guess.

I guess in closing I want to say that I hope this is when SD can take #1 out of the three shows. I just want to see some different and more unique storylines and weekly booking. I would love to see SD have THAT feud which defines it (talked about in the chase podcast) and I think if you step up all the way to the plate it can happen and we'll all have loads of fun. I dont want SD to get lost in a shuffle of instability or lack of effort and I dont think it'll happen but I just want to drive that point home.

I dunno if I was helpful, but I hope I was and I want to see what you can do Hoov

I have no input in booking of the show, that's all Hoov. I'll be writing a match here and there just to clarify.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Great job on your first show Hoov. I know you weren't given much to work with but you did nicely for what you were given. I actually skip past the entrances for the most part so I didn't even notice that guy but what everyone else said, get rid of him haha. I've always liked the idea of match banners but they did seem lazily put together. Sorry Andrew I don't do gfx work so maybe they weren't but yeah. Nice win for Dresdon even though we all knew he was going to win. Nice first promo from McIntyre and then a quick squash in favor of Jericho. Even though RVD was jobbed out, I do like the reasoning why and the circumstances surrounding it instead of just being completley jobbed out.

CWalker that was a great tag team match you wrote. It's great to see you sticking around for the random match every now and then. Albo's MVP makes me want to punch him in the face lol. Good job Albo. Good main event bout. I didn't expect to see Ambrose show up at the end but it was a nice touch. Hopefully this is the last we ever see of YES. Now we just need everyone to start TTing for the PPV.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Just to clarify about the brief Wolfe angle, all I can say is stay tuned ;)

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Okay, first of all, sorry, I disappointed and I didn't TT for my match, but it was a busy week and I really didn't have time. But thanks to Hoov, that he "spared" me and making it like I lost 'cause of Aries' interference. ;-)

Well, I don't have a match at Lockdown and that kinda sucks, but the card looks pretty solid and I can't wait to read the show. Plus I think, that Hoov did a really good job by continuing in high standards of this show. I agree with Shane, SD needs one big feud, which can really bring this show to a whole new level.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

It's true that this is Hoov's first show as it pertains to UWF, but it's hardly his first show period. I pretty much got what I expected out of this show in terms of quality because I've learned what to expect from a Hoov show. I agree that Gertner is an irritant and almost leaves the reader feeling, "If he doesn't care, why should I?" I mean I'm sure many of us are like Captain and skim over the entrances and entrances are a tedious thing to write but still, there isn't a place for someone cutting down the product and showing no semblance of interest unless it's a heel superstar delivering a promo. Gertner was used in a much more entertaining capacity when he was on commentary in CWA, though many of you likely don't remember that.

Many of the matches were one-sided in terms of turn-out this week but what we got in terms of the matches themselves I deem passable, it wasn't exactly the way I wanted to continue this winning streak but things happen and I'll take it. I'm curious to see who the next General Manager is going to be and what the landscape of Smackdown is going to look like post-Lockdown. Who's going to be the UWF Champion? Who will be the UWF Tag Team Champions? Stay tuned I will indeed.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SmackDown! 7/19/13 CARD

Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

Friday Night
Wwe-smackdown-logo.jpg

OFFICIAL JULY 19TH, 2013 CARD

Coming off of an explosive Pay-Per-View like Lockdown, buzz is certainly going around the UWF. SmackDown! General Manager Desmond Wolfe was brutally attacked last week, leaving the job of GM open. The position wasn't open long as Mr. McMahon appointed a new GM and the new GM has wasted no time making an impact on SmackDown! The new GM has announced that there will be a 5-Man Scramble Match set to take place at SummerSlam for the UWF Championship. Tonight, there will be 3 qualifiers to determine the participants.

Scramble Qualifier #1:
Chris Sabin vs. Antonio Cesaro

Although Cesaro lost his coveted United States Championship at Lockdown, the new GM was certainly impressed with his in-ring skill. So much so that Antonio was granted this qualifier albeit against some stiff competition in the debuting Chris Sabin. Will Sabin have a spectacular debut or will Cesaro make up for his Lockdown loss?

Scramble Qualifier #2:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Austin Aries

Eddie Guerrero has been on a hot streak, first defeating current UWF Champion Batista in his debut match and then defeating current United States Champion THE Brian Kendrick last week. This week, Eddie has a chance to qualify for the Scramble match but has to go through current Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Aries. Will Eddie continue on his winning streak or will Aries add another accolade to the list?

Scramble Qualifier #3:
Reverend D'Von vs. Drew McIntyre

At Lockdown, Reverend D'Von took Jeff Hardy to the extreme and ended up injuring the "Charismatic Enigma", so much so Jeff had to be carried out of the arena on a stretcher. This week, he goes one-on-one with the debuting "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre who decreed to become World Champion. Can D'Von keep up his dominant ways or will McIntyre come out of left field with a victory?

Title Unification Match:
X-Division Champion Chris Jericho vs. United States Champion THE Brian Kendrick

The new SmackDown! General Manager has decided that there are way too many titles on SmackDown! So, it has been decided that this match will be the main event and will crown one decisive champion. Both men were impressive in their victories, Jericho defeating Alex Shelley in mere seconds and Kendrick defeating Antonio Cesaro in a classic steel cage match, ending his nearly 7 month-long title reign. Which man will walk away as champion?

ALSO...

UWF Champion Batista
Rob Van Dam
MVP
A health update on Jeff Hardy

And anyone else!

PLUS!

The new SmackDown! General Manager has promised to open the show and reveal himself to the world!​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF SmackDown! 7/19/13 CARD

DRESDEN DRESDEN DRESDEN DRESDEN DRESDEN

Status
Not open for further replies.