UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown's First Anniversary Show!!! (AND IT'S ON TIME!)

This show was fucking out of control in a GREAT way! Holy shit!

Like, everybody was in top form tonight with their promos. RVD/Aries looks great, Ambrose/Brian vs YES in HIAC at the ppv is going to be off the hook. Ugh, everything was great. The two cases of shenanigans with the restart and the shoulders down at the same time was a bit much for one night but I totally understand why. Thats just my little opinion anyway. I'm really interested to see what happens to Kendrick and Roode honestly. call me a mark, its okay, I already know.

Really stoked the segment with Miz and Batista came out so well and I hope everybody likes it!

Shelly, Guerrero, and Dvons stable all debuting tonight was really awesome. I'm pretty sure thats Dresdons Eddie, so that'll be great as always. Really great stuff, can't wait to see the preview and if I missed anything, I apologize! But that was a great show, happy anniversary SD!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Oh no way, Mark Henry is my enforcer!? :mark:

Man that show was sick, The Miz and Batista segment really had me going for a bit, now I can't wait to see them get it on at Lockdown.

Also congrats on the win Lewb! Looks like Hardy wins this round, but I'll be back...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

It's been one hell of a year! Being a SmackDown original, I've seen a lot go down. Some good, some bad but one thing SmackDown has going for them is consistency. It is consistently good every week and I'm not just saying that because I'm on the brand. Whether under SBS, Cwalker or WWS it's been consistent and this week is no exception.

It's no doubt a bummer that I'm no longer TV Champion but hopefully the Aries/RVD feud benefits greatly from it and besides 6 months is a damn good run. We will face each other again, Chriss and I will get my win back! :p

The rest of the show was great. Every promo delivered, matches were superb and Lockdown was hyped nicely. Couldn't ask for anything more, honestly. Rock on, Team Blue!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

MARIA FUCKING BRINK RETURN SHOW!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already. Anyway, this was really a top notch show. Every single promo delivered but the main even segment was above it all. When WWS said it's going to be one of the best segments ever, damn, he was right. Good job on that one guys.

I'm pretty happy that I got the win as I thought Hoov was going to take it and continue with his rather amazing championship reign. I mean, 6 months? Impressive stuff. Aries as TV Champion and Mr. Money in The Bank will deliver, trust me on that guys.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Phenomenal show for sure. Aries made a huge impact as he got the MITB briefcase. The promos are great, each and every single one of them. I was so happy as I saw I won but then it didn't count and Cesaro won :( Hope that's not the end. And now Aries got the TV title also, somebody stop him! Main Event is fantastic. Great show!

Killz

Reaction score

A few of those segments really did blow me away, you weren't lying WWS! Great work and I have to say that if Shane manages to get hold of the title whilst he's going at his current pace you could be looking at a very long and very interesting reign right right. Those two guys will really tear it up, I'm looking forward to the Lockdown thread.

Figured Aries was winning the title so that he has something to put on the line as he starts his push around the main event without having to mess around with the briefcase. It's a smart switch and fully deserved and Hoov knows what's up so he won't take it hard and will be back in the wins in no time.

Another week, another mini shafting for Kendrick but it's ok, the time will come to secure a pinfall victory or something eventually :')

Happy to be a part of Smackdown and to have been around for a nice little chunk of it's run. Here's to more!

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown Preview (Quickie for the moment) for 14/7

I'll keep this quick and I'll put some more in put tomorrow <3.

Matches:-

X-Division Championship Tournament Matches:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Alex Shelley
Chris Jericho vs. Austin Aries (TV title is on the line as per rules of the TV title must be defended in any singles Match)

The Brian Kendrick vs. Antonio Cesaro

Batista will be action, against who? Who is willing to step up to plate to face Batista in anything goes match!? Who has the guts, Batista has made the open challenge, promising to beat ANYONE IN UWF.

Promos:

MVP Lounge with Robert Roode & Montel Vontanvious Porter

The Miz live from his home, can the Miz compete? What is his condition and will he be a fighting condition against Batista?

D'Von & his congregation will hold a ceremony in the memory of Jeff Hardy!

===============================​

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Smackdown Preview (Quickie for the moment) for 14/7

Aries is a TT'er I respect and I love his TT's since the day I arrived here. He is my favourite here have to say. Title on the line and X Division Tournament Match also... Cool.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

I got my main man Killa again this week, this time one on one, should be great.

Rest of the card looks typically stellar and I look forward to this.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Holy fuck, I ain't even on Smackdown and seriously that is show of the year so far.

If there's a vote, it's this edition of Smackdown. That was a fucking great read! Seriously loved the promos and segments, it all comes together and whoever plays Shelley did a hell of a promo.

Major props to everyone on the SD Roster!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I never got to face CC one-on-one so I am looking forward to this.

The rest of the card looks pretty interesting.

Killz

Reaction score

Finally a one on one shot against my bro Sam, looking forward to it, man! Won't be able to TT till Monday night/Tuesday but then I'd be able to get a couple up in quick succession so see how it goes :)

Bats open challenge is cool and old school, love it. Promos should deliver, looking forward to seeing what albo and DOM can do with their time. Good looking show.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

This edition is going to be interesting for sure, I'm glad to be getting the opportunity I've been given, especially since it's against a new talent, me getting the first crack at him is definitely cool. A lot of other great contests on tap as well, it's going to be another great show.

fauzsp

This edition is going to be interesting for sure, I'm glad to be getting the opportunity I've been given, especially since it's against a new talent, me getting the first crack at him is definitely cool. A lot of other great contests on tap as well, it's going to be another great show.

This is the most important thing. Also, you write wonderfully. You have your own unique style. Would expect new posts from you yet. This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind. Thanks for sharing this important information.

Status
Not open for further replies.