UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown Preview 5/24/13

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Smackdown 5/24/13 Preview!

Smackdown looks to right the ship this week with a little over a week to go before Money in the Bank. After last weeks show tension are really heating up heading up to MITB and this week Wolfe intends to get them even higher with a card that will make Raw and Anarchy blush. So tune in to the go home show this week from Providence Rhode Island where we will see.

Match 1
MVPsmack_zpse9f337a6.jpg
Vs.
DanielsSmack_zps0ad237dc.jpg

MVP v. Christopher Daniels

MVP has demanded to be let out of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and Wolfe has agreed, but a man who looks to gain from one less person being in the match is none other than the former Hardcore Champion himself Christopher Daniels. Daniels has found the transition to Friday Nights disheartening, but a victory over MVP here tonight would give him some much needed momentum heading into the Pay Per View.

Match 2

WWEUS-1.png

AntonioUS_zpsebb6a2fd.jpg
Vs.
JeffHardy.jpg

United States Championship Match
Antonio Cesaro vs. Jeff Hardy

Cesaro will be in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match which means he will not have to defend his belt at the Pay Per View, however due to the 30 day rule Wolfe is forcing him to defend his title on the show before. His opponent, the Former World Champion Jeff Hardy. Hardy, who has been left off the MITB card looks to send Wolfe a message by ending the longest reigning championship reign in UWF History. But Mr. European European has been nothing but a fighting champion, so don't expect him to quit now.

Match 3

RevDvon_zpsb0afa952.jpg
Vs.
TripleH.jpg

D'Von Vs. Triple H

The Reverend picked up a huge win last week over Jeff Hardy, sending him through a table to purge him of his sins. This week D'von's struggles against Sin and Adultery continue as he goes up against the King of Kings Triple H. The Game is preparing for a big Number One Contenders match at Money in the Bank with his former friend turned Rival Batista. HHH will be looking to build some momentum at the expense of the Reverend, but will the Game's resolve be enough to battle a Man of God?

Main Event

DanielBryan.jpg
&
TheMizSmack_zps746cefdf.jpg
Vs.
DamienSandow.jpg
&
knoxuwf_zps2dacd838.jpg
&
AustinAries1.jpg

3 on 2 Handicap Match

Miz and TV Champion Daniel Bryan v. UWF Champion Damien Sandow, Mike Knox, and Austin Aries

Wolfe is taking a page from the Board of Directors this week when he is putting the two number one contenders together to do battle against the UWF Champion, his bodyguard, and the former Money in the Bank Winner, Austin Aries. With the Title match being so close, will the Miz and Bryan be able to work together to get revenge and momentum heading into the Pay Per View, or will Sandow and his accomplishes show why Sandow is going to be holding on to the UWF Championship for a very long time.

We Will Hear from:

Robert Roode:
Roode has signed on with Smackdown and he'll have time to tell us what his goals are here on the Blue Brand and how it is going to be much different then his time on Raw and NXT.

The Brian Kendrick:Kendrick has been very vocal in recent weeks and as a reward Wolfe has given him the night off to prepare for his Money in the Bank match. Of course Kendrick isn't going to let this stop him however, as he has insisted on time to speak on why he'll be victorious at the PPV.

Batista: Batista can smell the World Title, all he has to do to get there is defeat Triple H. Batista will tell us how that step is going to be easiest of all on his way to becoming World Champion.

Anyone else who would like to speak is welcome...

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown Preview 5/24/13

Lewb vs. Sam. The gift that keeps on giving. We shall have a blast as always here! The main event is looking pretty tasty. Looking forward to a flair segment this week!!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

BREAKING NEWS COURTESY OF UWF.COM!!

UWF Television Champion and co-number one contender Daniel Bryan has confirmed that this week on SmackDown will mark the return of "The Dragon's Lair". When asked who his guest would be, Bryan simply responded with "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

OOC: Great card. Stacked to the friggin' ceiling.​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

My two favorite matches here are definitely Cesaro/Hardy and Dvon/Trips. I love the contrast of styles in the US title match, will be a good read for both TTing and the actual wrestling part. I'd imagine that these two would make a good feud if given the chance. So I hope it leads to something more than a one off.

Dvon has made a believer out of me. Sins washed away via table is REALLY fucking cool to me. I can see Natlav with a belt sometime in the next month or so.

Triple H might need to watch his back this week too... huehuehuehuehue

Killz

Reaction score

Ah a chance for a verbal rebuttal to the naysayers and the overlookers. I feel like the fine line between genius and insanity Kendrick travels upon is shrinking...

Seriously, sweet preview, looking forward to the TT'ing for dat main event.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Oh shit, taking on albo. Fanboy boner alert! Seriously though, I'm looking forward to this session, always been a big fan of albo's MVP, and this is certainly a thrill for me.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Should be a sweet show. I am really looking forward to Cesaro/Hardy. The main event is stacked is well. Will have something up soon.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Definitely looking to shape up into an amazing show, with a great main event to boot!

Also can't wait to start TTing against Mr. Dreson's Triple H. I guess even UWF's Saviour has to play the game at some point, right? :hhh2:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Definitely looking to shape up into an amazing show, with a great main event to boot!

Also can't wait to start TTing against Mr. Dreson's Triple H. I guess even UWF's Saviour has to play the game at some point, right? :hhh2:

I just started us off. Looking forward to it picking up.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

[MENTION=21]albo2[/MENTION] if you want to post something that's cool. I've started working on my TT last night, but I won't be able to post it until like 9-10 tonight. We only have 2 days, so if we could get 1 a piece, that would be sweet.

Reaction score
UWF Presents UWF Smackdown 05/25/13 Edition

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown May 3rd, 2013

The fireworks and pyros explode as the fans in attendance erupts into a chorus cheers, the excitement over takes them because it's that time of the week again for UWF Smackdown.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Folks, welcome to another exciting addition of Smackdown and we're only 9 days away from UWF Money in the Bank and the last Smackdown before the show and what a line up we got this week, including our Handicap Tag Team Match.

Piper: JR, now we're gonna get to see Mike Knox destroy those annoying brats Daniel Bryan and the Miz, but also JR we have the United States Championship on the line.

JR: Hotrod, it could be quite the encounter with Antonio Cesaro announcing he's aiming towards the two hundred day mark and Jeff Hardy looking to get back to winning ways, who will come out on top when they clash? However first folks, we present our special edition of the Dragon's Liar!

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

"Flight of the Valkyries" hits the PA system and the crowd goes insane. Then, co-number one contender Daniel Bryan emerges from the back to a raucous reaction from the crowd. Daniel Bryan begins to shout "YES!" over and over while hopping towards the ring.

RAW_994_Photo_045.jpg

Bryan climbs the steps and scales the top rope. When he reaches the top, he points his fingers high into the air and shouts "YES!" one last time. He then jumps down into the ring which is already set up for his talk segment "The Dragon's Lair". He grabs a microphone off of one of the chairs and begins to speak.

Dragons-Lair-Review.jpg

oado8w.jpg

Daniel Bryan: At UWF's next Pay-Per-View Money In The Bank, it will truly be just that because I finally get my UWF Championship opportunity but not only that, I get a level of retribution against Damien Sandow. It's ironic to look back just a few short months ago, back to the Royal Rumble, back when I wasn't even entered into it by then SmackDown General Manager and tonight's guest. It's funny to remember just a few short months ago I was nowhere, skimmed over in favor of others. All it took was one promo. All it took was one deceleration on my behalf that I just wasn't going to continue to be walked on to get people looking in my direction. My direction was pointed at the future. The future of this business that doesn't revolve around "company guys". It doesn't even revolve around the company itself. I went on to prove the entire world wrong at WrestleMania when I became the first and only UWF EuroVision Champion. That night, tonight's guest was removed from his position as General Manager of SmackDown and Desmond Wolfe was reinstated, who by the way convinced me to stay in UWF and resigned me to a SmackDown-exclusive contract. Let me not waste any further time beating around the bush. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back to SmackDown, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;yV9N0_DMA8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV9N0_DMA8k[/video]

Ric Flair's theme hits the PA system and the crowd roars. Daniel Bryan is seen in the ring looking towards the stage and clapping. After a few moments, "The Nature Boy" emerges.

JR: Roddy, That's not Ric!

Piper: It damn sure isn't. That looks nothing like ole' Slick Ric.

JR: It looks like......Charles Robinson?

It indeed is Charles Robinson aka "Mini Naitch" making his way towards the ring. He's wearing a Ric Flair-esque robe and his doing his "WOOOO!" yell. Bryan is laughing as is the entire crowd. Charles sloppily gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Charles Robinson "Mini Naitch": WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The crowd explodes into laughter as they watch Robinson's portrayl. Bryan lifts his microphone and begins speaking again.

daniel-bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Ric, it's nice to have you on the show. I see you've kept in shape since the last time we saw you. Maybe even de-aged about 20 years too. Welcome back to the blue brand and, I have to say, I for one am glad that Desmond Wolfe made you the special guest referee for the Elimination match at Money In The Bank for the UWF Championship. I really am because I can't wait to see the look on your face when you have to signal for the bell and declare me the new UWF Champion. That's right. Something you claimed would never happen is about to become a reality. Remember when you made that claim? It was in that meeting we had. You told me and the rest of the board that I'm just not "star" material. I can't take it to that next level. I don't have that "It" factor. You said the UWF could never put my name on a marquee and sell tickets. Isn't that right?

Charles Robinson "Mini Naitch": WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Daniel Bryan: "Wooo!" indeed. Then, I couldn't take it anymore and I just vented to the entire world my frustrations. For once in my career, I spoke the truth. The God-for-honest truth, came clean if you will and these people accepted me at my lowest point. They lifted me and carried me along when I was at a hopeless point in my career. I harnessed their support into strength and I prevailed at WrestleMania. You still weren't impressed, were you? It took your firing to get me to resign because you refused. I earned my title opportunity at Money In The Bank in spite of you. I earned my right to compete in the main event despite everything you've ever said about me. I can't take it to that next level? Watch this. Can I take it to that next level?

The crowd begins screaming "YES!" over and over again in unison. Bryan smiles as he proves his point.

Daniel Bryan: Look out into this crowd and look at all of my t-shirts floating around. I made it to the pinnacle without corporate support. I made it by flipping off the establishment. Forget CM Punk, if there's anyone who embellishes the definition of a wrestler with punk rock morals, its me. I was fueled solely by fan support. How does it feel, is my question, to be slapped right in the middle to witness the inevitable, your worst nightmare?

Charles Robinson lifts his microphone back up to reply but he's cut off by Ric Flair's music.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;yV9N0_DMA8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV9N0_DMA8k[/video]

The real Ric Flair emerges this time as the fans explode. He enters the arena wearing one of his signature robes. He looks out to the arena and lets out a "WOOOOOO!!!"

ricflair.jpg

He walks down the ramp and towards the ring where Bryan is still smiling and Charles is starstruck.

JR: It's the real Nature Boy!

Piper: Well, I'll be damned. He really is here!

Flair walks up the ring steps and enters the ring and apparently infiltrates "The Dragon's Lair". Flair grabs the microphone from Charles and addresses Bryan.

RicFlairCharlesRobinson.jpg

Ric Flair: Who the hell do you think you are, Daniel Bryan! Who the hell do you think you are having a party without The Nature BOY! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The crowd pops as Flair "WOOOOO!" 's once again. Bryan is still smirking at Flair. Flair then continues.

Ric Flair: Look, Daniel, if you've got a problem with me, I have no problem talking to you face to face about them. Did I say what I said? Yeah, I did. I said it because, at the time, I meant it. I didn't see a future with Daniel Bryan. Then I began to notice. I took a look around and I saw the influence you had. I hated to admit it, but I was dead wrong about you, kid. At WrestleMania, you did change a lot of minds, including my own. I've been watching at home the past few weeks and I've watched you scratch and claw and earn your title shot and I have to say I now believe in Daniel Bryan. Then, Desmond Wolfe called me and asked me to be the special referee in this match, I couldn't pass it up. I plan to call this match right down the middle but, if it were my money, I'd put it all on you.

Just as Flair finishes that last sentence, both Mike Knox and Damien Sandow run in from the crowd and right into the ring. Knox takes out Flair's knees and Sandow spears Bryan down to the mat. Sandow then begins violently throwing punches at Bryan. Knox picks Flair up but has Charles Robinson jump on his back and begin choking him. After a brief struggle, Knox flips Robinson over his head and Charles slams hard back-first on the mat. In the meantime, Flair hits Knox with a low blow and Knox falls back into the nearby corner. Flair gets up and begins chopping Knox. Sandow is still going after Bryan but Bryan is getting up because of the crowd chanting "YES!" Bryan reverses and backs Sandow into an opposite corner. Bryan gets up and starts kicking Sandow in the corner.

JR: Daniel Bryan and Ric Flair taking care of business here tonight.

Piper: I'm torn. Why is my best friend teaming with this goat?

Knox is finally allowed to fall down to the mat and Bryan allows Sandow to as well. Flair signals for his signature Figure-Four Leg Lock and Bryan screams "YES!" signaling for his YES! Lock.

JR: Both men going for their submission. So similar yet so different.

Both men lock in their submissions, Flair has Knox and Bryan has Sandow. All of a sudden, Austin Aries runs down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. He slides into the ring and looks down at Flair.

Piper: Austin Aries?!

JR: He's got that chair, Roddy!

Aries nails Flair with the steel chair then walks over to Bryan. He lets go of the hold and goes after Aries but is nailed in the head with the steel chair. Aries stands over everyone as he does the motion for a belt around his waist.

JR: Could this be a sign of things to come for our main event here tonight?

Piper: I certainly hope so, Ross!

We go to commercial as Aries looks down at all the bodies laying in the ring.

austin-aries-113.jpg

Jeremy Borash is shown backstage with SmackDown's newest signee, Robert Roode, standing next to a television monitor.

Picture8.png

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, he is SmackDown's newest signee and a man I've had the pleasure of knowing for a number of years, Bobby Roode!

The crowd can be heard giving Roode a resounding amount of boos. Robert turns his head to Jeremy with a look of disgust across his face. He quickly snatches the microphone away from Borash and begins to speak.

Robert Roode: Seriously Borash? I've been on SmackDown for less than ten minutes and you've already shown what an incompetent and unreliable journalist you really are. It's Robert Roode, and that's a mistake I suggest you don't make again.

Roode shoves the microphone into Borash's chest, pushing him back a step or two. Jeremy, trying to be professional, carries on with the interview while doing all he can to not rub the sore spot on his chest.

Jeremy Borash: I apologize Robert, my mistake. But let's get down to business. Mr. Roode it's no secret that over the past number of months you've been all over the place. NXT, RAW, Anarchy, you name it. Now you've made your way to SmackDown, presumably in search of greener pastures. Robert, the public would like to know. What makes you believe this go around is going to be different?

Picture9-1.png

Robert Roode: Right off the bat, allow me to make one thing clear; I don't owe you or the "public" an explanation for any of my actions. The decisions concerning the career Robert Roode will be made and discussed between myself and myself alone. But considering I've just signed one of the most lucrative contracts in UWF history, I guess you could say I'm in a pretty damn good mood. The reason I've come to SmackDown is because unlike the no talented hacks running RAW and Anarchy, SmackDown general manager Desmond Wolfe has an eye for talent. He knows a main event caliber superstar when he sees one. Myself and the cliental at Roode Enterprises have been in negotiations with Mr. Wolfe for a number of months now, and as of May 24th, 2013 the deal has been finalized. You see Borash, it's quite simple. Mr. Wolfe realizes what people such as yourself and these idiotic people from Providence are too dense to comprehend themselves.. Robert Roode is the new face of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. You know there's always been a lot of debate as to whether or not we're wrestlers, entertainers or superstars.. but when it comes to Robert Roode, I am all three personified. I've signed with Friday Night SmackDown because I am committed to excellence, and I will settle for nothing less than what it is I deserve. And what I deserve is to be world champion. Sandow, Miz, Bryan, Batista, Triple H, I'll admit the competition is tough.. but I'm tougher. Robert Roode and Friday Night SmackDown are ushering in a new era: the era of selfishness. Soon everyone in the UWF Universe is going to realize what I've known all along:

It pays to be Roode.

Roode gives Borash a hard stare before walking off. SmackDown fades into it's next segment.

The scene begins in backstage. We see Austin Aries talking to a friend of his. A cameraman is standing far from those two so they don't see him but we can hear what they're talking about.[/COLOR]

normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_09_06_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_mp40035.png

Austin Aries: What?!

Yeah, you heard me. RVD is here in Providence.

People in the arena pop.

Are you sure about this?

When I say so it's true, man. I've seen him at the airport.

Oh, and you're telling me about it now?

Sorry, I couldn't make it sooner.

You listen to me. RVD's been stuck in my throat for quite some time now so I can't be just standing around, doing nothing. I'll go looking out for that old hick! I'll call you tomorrow, alright?

Aries doesn't even wait for his friend to respond. He turns around and leaves.

================================================

mitbposter.png

Austin Aries walking around backstage with an angry look on his face. An interview interrupts him on his way to ask him a couple of questions.
[/COLOR]

Interviewer: Sir, sir! Can I ask you a couple of questions?

normal_IW_HD2_mp40014.jpg

Austin Aries: Ooooh, not you again! You know, I'm kinda busy with something right now so if you could just get out of my way and never talk to me again, that would be great.

Aries wants to leave but the interview still asks him a questions.

Aries, is it true that RVD is right here in providence tonight?

Aries quickly turns around and grabs the interviewer by his neck and smashes him towards the wall.

Who told you this?! No, no, no, don't answer that. You were spying on me, right?

It wasn't me!

Oh, guess what. I don't care. I don't know if it's true or if Jason is just making fun of me but let me tell you one thing. Until the show's over, I'll know it!

Austin Aries lets the interviewer go and leaves.

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

[video=youtube;16PkRaRQF7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16PkRaRQF7Y[/video]

As Christopher Daniels emerges from the backstage, he suddenly jumped from behind by Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho has a ladder in hand as he drives it into the lower back of Christopher Daniels, the fans boo wildly as the arrogant Chris Jericho. Christopher Daniels doesn’t have a chance in hell as Jericho slams the ladder across the back of Christopher Daniels, MVP is in the middle of the ring, hands on his hips and shakes his head but he doesn’t stop what’s going on the titantron as Chris Jericho picks up the ladder and as the battered and bruised Daniels and rams straight into forehead of Christopher Daniels sending him off the stage. Daniels crashes and burns and referee Earl Hebner looks at MVP and shakes his head before calling over the ring announcer, Lillian Gracia and whisper in her ear before she makes announcement.

Lillian Gracia: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to the attack on Christopher Daniels before this match, referee Earl Hebner has decided to award this match to Montel Vontanious Porter via Forfeit due to the fact Christopher Daniels will not be able to compete here tonight!

The fans begin to boo wildly as MVP snatches Lillian Gracia’s microphone away and stands in the middle of the ring and speaks his mind.

MVP: Yo, what tha’ hell is up with this crap? Man, I am Montel Vontanious Porter and I am the M.V.P of this company and I get given this, last week I was screwed by an illegal choke hold and poor officiating, this week I win by forfeit? Man, this isn’t right and I shouldn’t be treated this way, I am a big time playa’ and Desmond Wolfe, if you ain’t gonna treat me like one, then you just might lose your most valuable one, ya better get your act together or ya’ll be losing out.

The fans don’t know how to react as MVP slams down the microphone and rolls out of the ring and begins to march up the entrance ramp shaking his head as Smackdown goes else.d

Austin Aries blasts into the locker room with a cup of cofee in his hand.

normal_By_Rulez_5th_July_2012_-_IW_HD_Rulez_Pt1_mp40006.png

Austin Aries: Guys, you seen RVD?

Triple H:
I don't know what show you've been on for like the past month because RVD hasn't been seen like in a while, son.

MVP: Yeah, I haven't seen him either man.

Another one of our SmackDown superstars wants to answer but Aries cuts him off.

Austin Aries:
Hold it right there. In case you want to tell me you don't know where RVD is, don't even try.

Nobody says a thing so Austin Aries turns around and leaves the locker room as he smashes the door pretty hard.

Smackdowns cameras cut backstage. The camera is zoomed in on a piece of luggage and it appears to be inside of a locker room. The luggage sits inside the cabinet and the camera moves outward, revealing the nametag brandished on the luggage which reads: "Batista". The fans can be heard booing now as the camera moves upwards and standing there is Dave Batista, dressed in casual gear, looking away from the camera. It has his attention now though, and he speaks to the live audience.

rawcaps9220.jpg

Batista: When I came to Smackdown, I made my statement. I made it loud and I made it with full force at the expense of Triple H. Since day one I've had his number, since day one I made sure his life was a living hell. And by doing so I earned my shot to become the number one contender, immediately. I've showed more dominance with one match than Hunter has in his entire tenure here in UWF, and you tubs of lard keep on cheering him for mediocrity. Well that changes this sunday at Money in the Bank. At the pay per view, I walk down that aisle, put Triple H out of his MISERY and I walk right back up that aisle as the number one contender. Its that SIMPLE. It's the easiest victory in my entire career, and I'm being handed a shot to become to the UWF Champion. Honestly, whoever has the belt after this Sunday is just holding it for me until I come and get it. So Hunter, before our match on Sunday, I hope you win tonight and get some of that confidence you so damn well need. Because all I'm going to do is take it away from you anyway, when I leave you broken in that very ring. I told you once, twice, three times that it was inevitable and you should just back down. So you've been warned Hunter. Prepare for the Reevolution of the Animal.

Batista palms the camera, pushing it down and away. He is seem storming out of the locker room as Smackdown heads to its next segment.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

[video=youtube;-YQpx63udX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-YQpx63udX8[/video]

The tron shows Jeff Hardy, and sure enough he stands atop of the ramp, pandering to the adoring fans. After pausing a moment, he sprints down the ramp towards the ring. He slides into the ring and immediately heads over to the corner where he taunts for the crowd before hopping off and waiting for something else to happen.

Picture2.png

The bell rings and Cesaro hands the Championship to the official only for Hardy to come up and nail Cesaro with a cheap right hand that gets the crowd into the match almost immediately. Hardy nails Cesaro several times before sending the United States Champion off of the ropes, Cesaro goes shooting off and comes right back into a clubbing blow from Hardy that sends Cesaro to the mat. Cesaro gets up to his feet in the corner, but Hardy is on top of him, nailing him in the gut before unleashing hell on him with big right hands.

JR:
And it would appear the loss last week has not sat well with Jeff Hardy as he is bringing it to the United States Champion here in the early going.

Piper:
Hardy defeating the longest reigning Champion in UWF History would be a real travesty here tonight JR.

Hardy keeps going, forcing the official to step in and rip Hardy off of Cesaro. Hardy looks peeved by this and it allows Cesaro to catch his breath long enough so that Hardy comes back and gets a nasty poke in the eyes. The crowd boo as Cesaro capitalizes by driving an elbow into Hardy’s face. Cesaro shoots Hardy off the ropes and goes for a big boot to the face, but Hardy ducks it and comes back with a flying forearm that knocks Cesaro hard to the mat. Hardy gets up and waits as Cesaro gets to his feet. Hardy kicks Cesaro in the gut before grabbing Cesaro around the forehead and the crowd goes nuts. Hardy however waits to long to spin him and Cesaro is able to shove Hardy off of him and escape by rolling to the outside of the ring. Cesaro gets up smiling pointing to his head as he thinks he’s outsmarted Hardy. Unfortunately he has not, Hardy has gone to another side of the ring where he hops and begins running on the barricade, the crowd is impressed as Hardy comes and catches an unsuspecting Cesaro with a flying clothesline off of the barricade. Hardy lands on his feet and points both of his finger guns at his chin.

JR:
Hardy managing to stay one step ahead of the United States Champion here and Cesaro could be in the biggest bind he’s had since becoming US Champion all the way back to last fall.

Hardy picks up the fallen US Champion and thrusts him into the ring only to follow up with the cover.

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

The US Champion is not done fighting just yet as Hardy is forced to bring him back up to his feet where he nails Cesaro again with a big right hand, Hardy goes off the ropes only to come right back into the European European who drops Hardy to the mat with an European Uppercut. The crowd boo loudly as Hardy hits the mat hard, but gets right back up only for the United States Champion to grab him and throw him down to the mat with the vertical suplex. Cesaro goes for the cover.

1…

2…

NO!

Cesaro shouts at the official in his native tongue as he gets up and stomps on Hardy’s chest for the hell of it. Hardy heads over to the ropes hoping to get to his feet but Cesaro brings his elbow into the back of Hardy’s head. Cesaro brings Hardy to his feet and throws him up onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry looking for the swissblade, but Hardy counters by sliding off his shoulders and kicking Cesaro in the gut and going for the Twist of Fate again, but Cesaro counters by twisting Hardy’s arm and pulling him up onto his shoulders before the longest reigning Champion in UWF History goes for the cover.

1…

JR:
The longest reigning Championship about to continue here?

2…

3…

JR:
No! Hardy gets the shoulder up just in the nick of time!

Hardy does and Cesaro appears perplexed as to what to do next to get rid of the Charismatic Enigma. Cesaro decides to stand up and with all of his weight comes down with a double stomp right on the midsection of Hardy, knocking all the wind out of the former World Champion. Cesaro quickly makes the cover while the wind is out.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Hardy again gets the shoulder up frustrating the United States Champion. The Champion begins expressing anger as he says something in his native tongue scratching his head. He turns and sees Hardy pulling himself to his feet with the ropes and Cesaro screams in rage as he rushes Hardy attempting to take his head off, that is until Hardy somehow manages to pull the top rope down and sending the United States Champion sailing to the floor far below. Cesaro shoots up after a moment or two and unfortunately for him, Hardy has caught his breath and as soon as Cesaro reaches his feet, Hardy leaps over the top rope and comes down on top of Cesaro sending him right back to the floor.

Piper:
God dammit you moron, you can’t win the United States Championship on the outside of the ring. Have the drugs addled your damn mind son?

JR:
Hardy is taking every risk he can, in fact he’s taking it to the United States Champion like never before Hot Rod.

Hardy gets up clearly feeling the effects from Cesaro’s beat down as the official begins his ten count. Hardy slides into the ring and out to break the count which was at 6 before heading back out and tossing Cesaro into the ring. The official checks on Cesaro as Hardy climbs back into the ring, but as he does Reverend D’Von comes out of nowhere and nails Hardy in the back of the head with something, on closer inspection it is the briefcase holding the offerings given to D’Von. Hardy collapses into the ring as D’Von hides himself so the official doesn’t know what the hell just happened.

JR:
Oh no! Oh god no! I thought D’Von was supposed to be a man of God, this is sickening.

Piper:
I guess D’Von isn’t quite done cleansing the sins of Jeff Hardy here tonight. And it might as well end Hardy’s chances at winning the United States Championship.

Cesaro gets to his feet first holding his back in obvious pain and sees Hardy on the ground struggling to his feet. Cesaro sees his opportunity and lifts Hardy to his feet and nails him with the Very European Uppercut. The crowd begins booing loudly as Cesaro makes the cover on Hardy.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner and STILL UWF United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro.

JR:
And Cesaro’s record breaking reign will continue albeit thanks to the hands of another man.

Piper:
The record books aren’t going to show how Cesaro won, only that his title reign continued by defeating Jeff Hardy.

Cesaro holds up his United States Title as he heads up the ramp. D’von meanwhile looks in the ring at the fallen Hardy, smiling. “I’m not done with you yet!â€￾ As UWF Smackdown heads to Commercial break.

timthumb.php

Sexier than ShaneGoFeet!

The tron lights up for the crowd in attendance and a camera sweeps through the halls backstage. It becomes clear he or she is heading towards the stage and the ring but takes a sharp turn to the setup area instead. From the scaffold and support structures comes the face of THE Brian Kendrick who holds up a hand to motion the camera man to stop.

Screenshot2011-10-16at62201AM.png

Camera guy: Hey, man, I’m really late I was meant to return this…

THE Brian Kendrick: Shhhhh. You have time for this, trust me. I can teach you! In fact, you’re perfect! Stand right there and hit that shiny record button so that not only will this go out live but it can circulate and infiltrate the world wide web afterwards like an antibody seeking out and nuetralising the bacterial scum that infests this show and this company.

Kendrick smiles insanely.

It’s said there’s a fine line between genius and insanity and the genius in me just got finished reading about proteins and the human body during my workout but the other part of me is itching to grab hold of someone like Batista or Damien Sandow or Daniel Bryan and crush their head into the canvas out there in front of all those fans…it’s a fine line to tread but in walking that line I hope, no, I intend to accomplish everything that I set out to. Last week I finally won a match here on Smackdown and I took a roll-up victory to get out of that ring and away from the poisonous MVP and get to the back so I could clear my head and clear my thoughts but it followed me; that lingering stench that I had a record of 1 and 1 and I hadn’t even won a match convincingly yet. Then I came to the back and I sat down to watch back the show because I’m a student of the game and who do I see belittling and undermining me as is only typical? That’s right, TRIPLE H! The only guy in the world who could come out here and say that other people were being driven to the top and handed opportunities on a silver plate with a straight face. The only guy who would happily run down another superstar he hasn’t even faced in this ring yet and the last time I was in a company with him I seem to remember taking great pleasure in kicking him in the head. Then Batista, my good friend Davey, chimes in to say I PAID THE PRICE? The price for following the rules, having a game plan and making the animal himself look like a fool? You cheated to beat me Batista so don’t walk around here thinking you have one up on the man with a plan…

Kendrick looks like he’s done as he breathes heavily and tries to calm himself down after that tirade at the two men vying for number one contendership at the pay-per-view. As the camera man makes to move Kendrick holds up a hand to stop him again.

I’m not done, not by a long shot, see I’ve been hung up on those two all week but now, now my attentions turn to the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. I read the timesheet and this said ‘Kendrick’s Time’. I chose to deliver my words in this way because this is where I feel comfortable when I prepare for a match. In the quiet I can be at one with my thoughts and truly come to understand the words my opponents have been butchering since we started that farce…one of the first things I read back here tonight was the press release for the show here. It said that “Brian Kendrick will tell the world why he will be victorious at the Money in the Bank Pay-per-view!â€￾ I’m not going to tell the world why I’m better than arrogant, substance-abusing, has-beens who hold the rest of the talent here in UWF down, no, I’m just going to wait and show you. You may leave.

Kendrick smiles politely as the camera man takes a few slow steps back before rushing to get to wherever he was rushing to in the first place.

Austin Aries is still looking for RVD when he meets his old friend, Kenny King.

normal_By_Rulez_5th_July_2012_-_IW_HD_Rulez_Pt4_mp40094.png

Kenny King:
YO! Austin!

Austin Aries: Heeeey, my friend! What are you doing here?

Eeeh, ya know. UWF try-outs.

Oh, best of luck then. I'm kinda busy right now so excuse me.

Whatch'a lookin' for?

An old man who's carrying a bag of marihuana with him all the time and has an ugly ponytail.

RVD? Yo, I've seen him like ten minutes ago in the catering room.

Austin Aries doesn't say a word. He just runs straight to the catering room.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

[video=youtube;sXXRZZKn5aY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXXRZZKn5aY[/video]

The music of Reverend D'von hits and out comes the Reverend with a sermon in hand. Though tonight he is not here to preach, tonight he is here to win a match. The Pastor walks down the ramp with a purpose a smile on his face hiding the snake that is in sheep clothing so to speak. He jogs up the steel steps and into the ring before praying for the sold out crowd as he waits for his opponent.

IT’S TIME TO PLAY GAME,

MWAHAHAHA

triple-h-minitron-o.gif

The crowd go nuts as the Game comes out from the curtain and wanting to make a statement makes a beeline towards the ring ready to go to war with the Reverend.

Picture3.png

Ding Ding Ding

Triple H slides into the ring and D’von wastes no time attempting to take HHH’s head off with a big clothesline but the Game ducks it before dropping D’von to the mat with a big right hand, followed by another as the ground is glad to see the Game fired up as he nails D’von to the mat for a third time. Hunter takes the Reverend and shoots him off the ropes before D’von comes back and Triple H sends him flipping overhead and to the mat.

JR:
You have to wonder what is going through the Game’s mind just days away from his clash with the Animal Batista.

Piper:
Triple H is going to have to go to a whole other level in order to defeat the red hot Animal JR.

D’von gets up dazed and confused as the Game sends him off the ropes for a second time and goes to the well twice and D’von catches him with a sharp kick to the mid-section. D’von smiles as he bounces off the ropes looking to add some offense but the Game surprises D’Von by planting him to the mat with a bonejarring spinebuster. HHH goes for the cover.

1…

2…

D’von kicks out!

JR:
Triple H with that impressive spinebuster and I thought for sure we were going to see the Game pick up some momentum heading into the next PPV.

Piper:
Triple H has a nice looking spinebuster JR, but you know who has a better one? Batista!

D’Von staggers to his feet in the corner and the Game begins unloading those massive soup bones into the face of the man of God, but when he whips him D’von manages to reverse it before lifting Triple H up and bringing him down chin first on top of the turnbuckle. HHH is out on his feet and D’von rushes him like a mad man dropping him to the mat with a big clothesline. D’von instead of going for the cover however stands tall in the ring taunting the crowd.

JR:
Now if you are a man of God are you not supposed to be humble?

Piper:
D’von would be the first to tell you all men are sinners JR even you.

After getting some cheap heat D’von goes for the cover.

1…

2…

HHH kicks out!

D’von is not impressed, mounting the Game and beginning to use his massive fists and driving them into Triple H’s head. The official begins a DQ count and D’von gets up only to see Triple H need the use of the ropes to get to his feet. Staggered, D’von unloads with a big right hand which knocks the weary Game to his feet. D’von screams for HHH to get up but Hunter can only get to his knees. D’von drives a right hand into Hunter’s forehead but it doesn’t appear to do as much damage as D’von hoped. HHH never gives up and nails a right hand right into the stomach of the Reverend, followed by an equally strong attack.

JR:
Oh boy and here we go. The Game beginning to fight back now as D’von is clearly reeling from those nasty shots of the Game.

Triple H gets to his feet and adds another blow, but D’von grabs HHH and rakes his eyes before D’von tosses HHH out to pasture like a dog. Triple H sits there for a moment as D’von distracts the official. The crowd begins to boo as Batista comes running out from the back and begins unloading on Hunter on the outside before throwing him headfirst into the steel steps. Hunter is out on his feet and Batista unloads on him with a bone breaking clothesline that knocks Hunter out cold!

JR:
Now what the hell is this? Batista has no business being out here and doing this to the Game. This is heinous.

Batista picks up the unconscious Triple H and tosses him back into the ring. D’von smiles as his prayers have appeared to have been answered as he drops on top of Triple H.

1…

2…

3. NO!

HHH kicks out!

Piper:
Man I thought for sure it was over there as I felt the impact of Batista’s clothesline from here.

D’von doesn’t appear to be as shocked as Piper as he unloads a massive elbow into the head of HHH. He picks up Hunter and sends him right back down to the mat with a snapmare takedown. D’von bounces off the ropes before coming down on top of Triple H with an elbow drop right into the very heart of the Game. D’von screams for HHH to get up clearly feeling as he has this match well in hand. D’von immediately heads over to the turnbuckle and climbs on it, sitting on top of it and motioning to the crowd to garner heat. HHH gets to his feet and D’von launches himself off of the turnbuckle connecting with a brutal top rope shoulder block. The crowd boo as D’von goes for the cover.

1…

2…

HHH kicks out!

JR:
And again the Game manages to kick out in spite of the impressive offense Reverend D’von has shown us up to this point.

D’von wastes no time at all heading back to the top rope again looking for another big impact move to wear down the Game. This time however D’von goes for a double axe handle, but Triple H answers from out of nowhere answering with a sharp kick to the gut. The crowd explodes as Triple H goes for the Pedigree. D’von however spins out of it and attempts to whip Hunter but Hunter counters by whipping D’von, unfortunately right into the official. The official and D’von both collide and go down. Hunter turns and sees what happens and can’t believe it himself. He heads over, but he forgot about the Animal on the outside who comes into the ring and waits behind Triple H.

JR:
Oh god Hunter, Look out for God’s sake!

Batista spins Hunter around and kicks him in the gut before throwing him between his legs and up onto his shoulders before dropping him with a massive Batista Bomb! The crowd explode into heat.

Piper:
The most brutal finishing move in the history of UWF JR. HHH is knocked the F*** out!

Batista grabs D’von and throws him on top before reviving the referee to make the count. The crowd are booing loudly as the count is made.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner: Reverend D’von!

JR:
God dammit, that damn animal, Batista. The Game was on his way to winning a match, but Batista took all momentum away and cost Triple H the match up.

Piper:
Ever since Batista took the World Title away from Triple H back in the WWE, Batista has been vastly superior in every way and proves it again this week.

D’von gets up and has his hand raised in victory much to the dislike of the sold out arena. D’von gets a smile on his face as he sees the Game out like a light. D’von gets a look in his eyes of though he is about to smite a worthy soul.

JR:
Oh no! We saw D’von do this to Jeff Hardy last week do you think D’von is going to…

Piper:
His job is to save souls JR, of course he is going to.

D’von slides outside of the ring and heads to the apron before opening it up and bringing out a table to which the crowd begins to boo loudly. D’von shoves the table into the ring when the crowd begins cheering wildly. Out from the back comes Jeff Hardy and he’s out to get himself some of D’Von.

Piper:
Oh hell not him!

JR:
Hardy coming to get himself some of D’von after D’von screwed him out of the United States Championship earlier tonight!

Hardy unloads on D’von until D’von can’t stand. Hardy then takes D’von and tosses him into the ring as the crowd is cheering like crazy. Hardy gets into the ring as D’von struggles to his feet on the opposite corner. Hardy sees the table and picks it up before using it like a battering ram to knock the Reverend down to the mat with it. The crowd explode as Hardy connects, the impact sending poor D’von to the outside of the ring. Hardy, clearly having lost it throws the table down on top of D’von.

JR:
Thank god for Jeff Hardy. Saving us from another damn baptism by fire of Reverened D’von!

Piper:
Man the chaos here between these two men and they aren’t even on the MITB card. You gotta love Smackdown JR!

Hardy stands tall celebrating with the fans despite being without the United States Championship as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

500px-Red_Hood_and_The_Outlaws_Vol_1_Annual_1_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg

Austin Aries runs right into the catering room.

Austin Aries: Hey, you! Catering guy!

Catering Guy:
Yes, sir.

Have you seen RVD?

Yes, he asked me if I can get him a bag of cheetos and when I told him that I can't he just turned around and left.

Where did he go?!

I don't know he just....

When Aries heard the catering guy say "I don't know" he turned around and left.

Reverend D'Von vs Triple H

Austin Aries is standing in the back, resting a bit. He already ran through the entire arena but he didn't find RVD. An interview comes near him to ask him a couple more questions.

normal_By_Rulez_5th_July_2012_-_IW_HD_Rulez_Pt5_mp40108.png

Interviewer: Austin, we now know that you've been looking for RVD the entire night. Any progress?

Austin Aries:
I've looked in just about every single damn room of this arena, I asked almost every single UWF Superstar if they haven't seen RVD and guess what. Nobody saw a damn thing. It's almost like RVD is a damn ghost but you know what? A Double is a ghost buster and by the end of the night, I'll find RVD's sorry ass!

Aries turns around and leaves before the reporter is able to ask him more questions.

normal_By_Rulez_5th_July_2012_-_IW_HD_Rulez_Pt5_mp40120.png

BM_TDK_ANNUAL_1_0.jpg

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

SD_705_Photo_015_zps4aeee687.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Before you respond Daniel, Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is Damien Sandow and I am dually one half of your Tag Team Champions and the UWF Champion. And I was backstage listening to the filth spewing from the mouth of Mr. Mizanin, and I could not help but put a cease to it. But not to speak, rather to simply stop you from doing so and Mr. Bryan from doing so again. For at this current moment I ask for you indulgence not so you may listen to my word but so that I can direct that attention to my introduction. Ladies and Gentleman, and yes I do use those terms lightly, please welcome the first disciple of my word, the man who is assisting in your enlightenment, and the man who shall debut on this weeks serial and shall do so as I did, victorious. Michael Knox.

Sandow motions to the stage and Mike Knox comes out with a serious look on his face. The two then begin to march down the entrance ramp.

People are anxiosly sitting on their seats, waiting for this week's SmackDown Main Event when all of a sudden lights in the arena go out.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena as lights switch back. When Austin Aries walks out of the back people give out a mixed reaction. Aries ignores the crowd and makes his way down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air.

2v3h8n8.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one more and it is your main event of the evening. Introducing first, from Milwuakee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries!

When Aries is in front of the ring he climbs up to the apron and before he enters the ring, the camera zooms on on his cape.

2zxyt6f.jpg

Then Aries hops over the top rope and spins around a couple of times with his hands raised before taking off his cape and waiting for Daniel Bryan to come out.

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

Austin Aries is interrupted by the combination of The Miz's music hitting and the subsequent pop from the crowd. After a few seconds The Miz makes his way out to the stage and wastes no time making a bee-line for the ring.

He circles the ring, before sliding up onto the ring apron and poses on the ring apron for a moment before climbing into the ring.

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks start cheering for Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's applause, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his Titles wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

Picture5.png

Daniel Bryan & The Miz begin to converse in their corner; while Austin Aries decides he’ll start for his team regardless. Daniel Bryan agrees to start off for his team, Austin Aries chuckles at the thought of facing off with Daniel Bryan again, the two of them imminently lock horns in the center of the ring with a collar and elbow tie up. Aries changes the collar & elbow tie up into a headlock but Daniel Bryan responds, shoving Aries across into the ring ropes; Aries rebounds off the ropes and hits Bryan with a shoulder block, Bryan hits the canvas, Aries charges into the ring ropes and rushes back across the ring but Bryan dodges it forcing Aries to go into the opposite ropes, as Aries fires back, Bryan counters with an arm toss knocking Aries down onto the canvas. Aries rolls back to his feet and wipes his Bryan as Bryan chuckles, thinking he’s got one up on Austin Aries but Aries has other ideas as he leaps up from his kneeling position and hits Bryan with a Dropkick! Bryan hits the canvas but manages to roll over to his corner and tags in The Miz. The Miz climbs into the ring, but Austin Aries has other ideas, tagging in Mike Knox.

Ross: here comes the biggest man in this match and Damien Sandow’s insurance policy!

Piper
: JR, the numbers are already against both The Miz & Daniel Bryan, it’s a three on two and this man is just a mountain compared to both Daniel Bryan & The Miz.

The Miz shows no sign of fear at the mountain in front of him however, Mike Knox goes for a big clothesline straight away but The Miz ducks underneath and fires off a thunderous chop across the chest of Mike Knoxs, but Knox responds by shoving The Miz off of his feet straight onto his ass down on the canvas. The Miz tries to roll back to his feet but Knox has other ideas booting the Miz in the face, knocking The Miz down onto his back, Knox shares his chuckle with his partner, Damien Sandow before dropping to his knees to make a cover on The Miz.

One
…
Two
…

The Miz gets his shoulder up but unfortunately for him, he is still in arms reach of Mike Knox who grabs Miz by the hair and charges across with The Miz before slamming into the turnbuckle, The Miz flops in the corner allowing Mike Knox to drive all his weight into The Miz; sandwiching the Miz between Knox and the turnbuckle, Knox continues to do this another two times, knocking the wind out of the Miz. The Miz staggers out of the corner straight into another massive Hip-Toss which sends The Miz across the ring right onto his back.

Ross: Mike Knox is just dominating The Miz, you have to wonder Hotrod; how do Daniel Bryan and the Miz overcome the Goliath that is known as Mike Knox.

Piper: JR, they have to seize their moments when Mike Knox tags out and try to isolate either Damien Sandow or Austin Aries.

The Miz rolls on the canvas, trying to get himself back to a vertical base but Mike Knox’s assault is relentless, grabbing The Miz by the arm and Irish Whipping him across the ring and straight into another vicious clothesline, knocking The Miz down to the canvas. Damien Sandow then requests to be tag into the match, Mike Knox complies and tagging in his partner, the UWF Champion, Damien Sandow. Damien Sandow casually climbs into the ring and waits for The Miz to pick himself up once again before running behind and delivering a chop block to back of The Miz’s right leg, Miz drops to the canvas and now instead of raw brute power; Damien Sandow begins to methodically pick apart the Miz, grabbing The Miz’s right leg and turning The Miz onto his belly right into a Single Leg Boston Crab. The Miz displays signs of agony as Damien Sandow crouches down to apply more pressure to the right leg of the Miz but The Miz demonstrates resolve and begins to crawl himself towards the ring ropes. Damien Sandow does his best to stop The Miz’s attempt but The Miz refusing to say die and manages to get closer to the ring ropes, Damien Sandow shakes his head but it’s too late as the Miz manages to grab the bottom rope to the jubilation of the fans.

Ross: Have you noticed how Damien Sandow only got himself involved in this match once Mike Knox and Austin Aries had done a lot of the work?

Piper: JR, that’s our UWF Champion, sure he might come across as cowardly but in reality he’s just a very smart man.

The Miz uses the ring ropes to haul himself up to his feet but Damien Sandow attempts to create a distraction for referee Nick Patrick to the disgust of Daniel Bryan, who attempts to get himself involved in dealing with Damien Sandow but Nick Patrick stops him allowing Austin Aries to hit the recovering Miz with a high knee to the side of the head, knocking the Miz down to the canvas once again. Damien Sandow smirks as Daniel Bryan reluctantly returns to his corner, Sandow then grabs the Miz by the right leg again and pulls him back to the center of the ring but The Miz has another idea in mind as with a burst of energy; the Miz grabs the head of Damien Sandow and pulls him down into a Small Package.

One
…
Two
…

Damien Sandow manages to escape the hold and looks shocked; he goes to get straight on the offense with the Miz, looking for another boot to the head but the Miz manages to grab the foot of Damien Sandow. Sandow hops on the spot and goes for the Enziguri on Miz but Miz ducks underneath and manages to collapse backwards into his corner where Daniel Bryan manages to make the hot tag. Daniel Bryan climbs into the ring and roars as Damien Sandow gets back to his feet, Bryan follows through with a Roaring Elbow to the back of Damien Sandow knocking him down to the canvas, which draws in Mike Knox, Knox goes for a Bicycle Kick to Daniel Bryan but Daniel Bryan ducks underneath and when Mike Knox turns around, Daniel Bryan unleashes a chop across the chest of Knox, knocking the wind out of the big man before following through a series of left and right slaps across the face of Mike Knox, Knox rests against the ring ropes allowing Daniel Bryan to finish off with Martial Arts Kick across the head of Mike Knox, knocking Mike Knox out of the ring. Austin Aries then sneaks into the ring and goes for Daniel Bryan but Bryan is on fire right now and manages to High Back Body Drop Austin Aries over the top rope, who turns manages to crossbody his own tag team partner, Mike Knox. Damien Sandow manages to get back to his feet but Daniel Bryan is right behind him in the center of the ring and grabs Damien Sandow by the waist and hoists over with a beautiful German Suplex and maintains a bridge for a pinfall attempt.

Ross: It might be two against three but that hot tag, unleashing the force of the American Dragon has certainly changed the tides hasn’t it Hotrod!?

Piper: Daniel Bryan is just getting lucky here JR!

One
…
Two
…

Somehow, unbelievably Damien Sandow manages to kick out of the move and Daniel Bryan shakes his head and picks himself up as Damien Sandow gets back to his feet using the ring ropes. Daniel Bryan boots Sandow in the gut and goes grab Sandow into another waist lock but this time Damien Sandow manages to drive his elbow into the side of Daniel Bryan’s head, snaggering one of the number one contenders for the UWF Championship, this buys Damien Sandow valuable moments to yell at Mike Knox to pick himself up and get back into the ring. Knox manages to get himself back into the ring and Damien Sandow seems to be orchestrating traffic, both Mike Knox and Damien Sandow set themselves up to deliver a tag team move as Sandow Irish Whips Daniel Bryan across the ring ropes and the two intellects are seemingly going for their own version of the 3D but The Miz has managed to recover and rushes across the ring and grabs Mike Knox by the neck and drops him down with a Neckbreaker meaning that Damien Sandow’s Flapjack sends Daniel Bryan straight into Mike Knox! Damien Sandow shakes his head, baffled at what’s just happened doesn’t see The Miz sneak up behind and grabs Damien Sandow into the Full Nelson hold but Sandow manages to roll through the clutch and places the Full Nelson hold on the Miz and hoists him up and turns him around before grabbing into a Modified Complete Shot but the move takes the wind out of Damien Sandow, leaving Damien Sandow, The Miz and Daniel Bryan all sprawl out in the center of the ring and things get even more interesting as Austin Aries climbs the turnbuckle and looks around, he smirks and licks his thumbs and points to himself going “Austin, Aries!â€￾ mocking Rob Van Dam.

Ross: Aries is doing all he can to prove he’s got one over Rob Van Dam here!

Piper: I like the spunk of Aries, shame he is an absolute cock, eh JR!?

Aries leaps off and continues to mock Rob Van Dam by hitting his own version of the Five Star Frog Splash to Daniel Bryan! The fans boo Austin Aries as he does another mock taunt of Rob Van Dam before pulling Damien Sandow on top of Daniel Bryan for referee Nick Patrick to make the pinfall count.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-==Winners via Pinfall at 14:11: The UWF Champion, Damien Sandow, Mike Knox & Austin Aries==-

Austin Aries chuckles to himself and yells “It was all me!â€￾ before looking up at the Money in the Bank briefcase with a gleaming smile on his face, he feels he has this in the bag but The Brian Kendrick feels like it’s opportunity to reign on Austin Aries peruade, rushing into the ring behind Austin Aries and goes to grab Austin Aries for Slice Bread #2 but Aries has other ideas as he manages to push The Brian Kendrick off of him but Kendrick manages to land on his feet, but can’t avoid the Brainbuster from Austin Aries but Aries a man on a mission tonight as he bails from the ring and snatches a steel chair from underneath the ring before climbing back into the ring. First person back to his feet is Mike Knox and without even considering it, Aries nails Knox across the head with the steel chair, The Miz is next to fall as Aries drills the steel chair across the skull of Miz before finally dropping Daniel Bryan with another vicious chair shot. Leaving Aries and Damien Sandow whose clutching to his UWF Championship but unfortunately for Sandow he can’t clutch to his UWF Championship anymore as Aries tosses the chair at Sandow, Sandow drops the title and catches the chair but Aries follows through with the Van Daminator! Aries has a wild cocky grin on his face as he holds up the UWF Championship and yells “Nobody can stop me! I am…â€￾

ONE OF A KIND!

rob-van-dam-tna-titantron-o.gif

The fans explode into a flurry of cheers as Rob Van Dam’s theme “One of a Kindâ€￾ hits the Public Announcement system, Austin Aries glances around the ring, ready to be jumped by Rob Van Dam but instead, Mr. Pay-Per-View marches out from the backstage with a strut about him; Austin Aries leans against the ring ropes and points to UWF Championship and behind him at the dangling briefcase and yells “THIS IS ALL MINE! YOU HEAR! THIS IS ALL GOING TO BE MINE!â€￾ Rob Van Dam simply nods his head and response back “we’ll see Sunday, dude.â€￾ As Smackdown comes to a close with Austin Aries and Rob Van Dam in a staredown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Presents UWF Smackdown 05/25/13 Edition

Is it just me, or was the United States title completely skipped over?

Also good show WWS.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents UWF Smackdown 05/25/13 Edition

I thought that was a pretty awesome show. A LOT of promos, personally almost too many, but its cool everybody got their bits in before the ppv. Looking for RVD was entertaning and assisting Dvon was a nice touch ;) Sorry HHH, Ive got your number.

Dunno what could constitute the show being hated on by RRS, but seems unnecessary. If youre referring to your match, I mean, if you dont post, you are kind of at the writers mercy. If youre not referring to that, I have no idea and dont care but sorry to see youre unhappy.

Rest of the show was nice, RVD getting the big return was cool. I liked that a lot. It does seem the US title was skipped over, not sure if on purpose or accident but Im sure things will be cleared up soon.

Cant wait for the PPV and the weeks following, its going to be great.

EDIT: Oh and forgot to mention that DOMs banners are sick and his Roode is awesome. I hope you stick around man!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.