• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Re: Super Super Quick UWF Smackdown May 10th Preview

Is it natlavs debut or has he been around before? Looking forward to seeing what sort of new competition could be floating aroundt he show.

This is my debut in UWF yes. I can't wait to be part of the show either. :vince2:

So, I've been caught offguard by some extra work I got to do for education center I teach at, meaning Smackdown won't be up till sometime over the weekend, I'm really sorry about this :(.

Ozymandias

No worries WWS, with the couple of weeks I've had believe me, I can sympathise! Is there any planned extension of the TT deadline? I'd like to get a second in for my match but probably won't be able to post until tomorrow but would only do so if rey has enough time to respond

If people want to get one round more each in... Then I can extended the deadline and I can say Smackdown will be up Sunday evening in that case.

Any objections?

Ozymandias

That would be amazing man. I'm happy with that. Will also mean I can definitely get a promo to you too

Ozymandias

That would be amazing man. I'm happy with that. Will also mean I can definitely get a promo to you too

The Smackdown Show which been late due to WWS's Essays :(

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits the arena and the crowd immediately stand up and boo the stage, Sandow emerges through the curtain looking around the arena. He turns his head and out comes Mike Knox with a serious look on his face, Sandow looks around before he walks down the ramp with Mike Knox in tow. Sandow stops for a moment and turns to Knox, who hands him a microphone. As they walk down the ramp Sandow begins

13132352d_zpsed79c4c1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, I am dually your UWF and UWF Tag Team Champion and my name is Damien Sandow. And I do realize I have a bout to compete in, but before we get to that I would like to shed light on another pressing matter.

Knox walks up the steel steps and Sandow follows him, Mike steps into the ring and sits down on the second rope pulling the top rope up as Damien steps into the ring. Both men stand in the middle of the ring as Sandow motions to Mike Knox as he continues to speak.

For most of you may not know who the gentleman by my side is, and all of you do not know why he is by my side in the first place. Well his name is Michael Knox, and he competed in the World Wrestling Entertainment Incorporation years ago. But along the way he fell into obscurity until he was wrongfully released, that was a mistake by that company because this man had all the potential in the world and all the intelligence to use that potential and skill to be a major star. For while most of you see this man and assume he is simply another mindless big man, when he is not in this ring Mr. Knox is a man who keeps to himself. A soft-spoken man who you’d often find wearing glasses and reading a book, this man is someone all of you should look up to because simply because he was born bigger than all of you he did not simply rely on this like other big men, he chose to work his mind. This is why Mr. Knox studies kinesiology, to those of you who do not know what that is which I am sure is most of you uncultured people. Kinesiology is the study of human movement, but before I continue on I would like to give Michael a moment to speak for himself.

Sandow hands him the Microphone, the crowd boos as Mike Knox looks around for a moment.

9f95aaa1-f57e-4709-a4ef-f1e91d816520_zps5e82fba9.jpg

Mike Knox:

Damien is correct in my interest in the study of the biology of the human anatomy; it’s precisely why I chose this profession. Because if you devote your life to studying a frog’s anatomy, you are eventually tempted enough to open one up and see for yourself. Its common trivia knowledge that there are 206 bones in a human body, but what isn’t so common to know is how to separate some from another. I’ve studied every way possible to inflict pain on a human body, from slight annoyance to…excruciating amount of discomfort, and I will be putting that knowledge to good in this ring. For Damien Sandow has saved me, he’s brought be back into this profession I held dear, and he’s done so not for selfish reason which is why any other booker ever brought the big man into their company, but to help him in helping all of you. There are so many people in this business who want to stop Damien from achieving this goal, so I’m going to make sure all these people suffer from keeping all of you from your own salvation. Because while you people may not realize it now, you will know the wonders of enlightenment first hand if I have anything to do about it.

Knox hands Damien the Microphone back, and Sandow goes on.

SD_693_Photo_056.jpg

Damien Sandow: Michael Knox is the first disciple of enlightenment, he has chosen to follow my word and now with him by my side we shall force all of you children to stay seated as we give you the cure to incompetence. My vision of an enlightened world has taken a step in the right direction, and with Mr. Knoxs insight and ability there is not a man alive who could stop this shining light from glowing. This era is not my own, because this era is for each and every one of you, This is Our Era of Enlightenment, I am simply the man who is bringing it. You’re Welcome.

Singles Match, Montel Vontavious Porter versus The Brian Kendrick:
• The match starts with MVP and Kendrick dodge either’s moves till MVP hit the Big Boot to Kendrick while he was in mid-air
• MVP worked on the leg of The Brian Kendrick throughout the middle of the match, attempting to take out The Brian Kendrick’s aerial offense but The Brian Kendrick manages to get himself back into the match with some uncanny comebacks which leads to The Brian Kendrick locking in Cobra Clutch.
• MVP manages to escape the hold but has a go at referee Charles Robinson that the hold was illegal, allowing The Brian Kendrick to roll MVP up for a really close two count.
• The Brian Kendrick goes for the Kendrick but MVP manages to counter into a modified Emerald Flowsion but Kendrick has his foot on the bottom rope.
• MVP gets frustrated with everything and amongst his complaining about his treatment during the match and his ideal of poor officiating; The Brian Kendrick manages to roll up MVP for the three count.
Winner via pinfall at 13:38: The Brian Kendrick

Aftermath:
• The Brian Kendrick but MVP hits Kendrick with a ladder and beats him up before announcing that he has no interest in being in the Money in the Bank ladder match because he feels as the MVP of Smackdown he needs to protected better and by the way his match was managed and the illegal choke hold he doesn’t feel he’s getting that protection.

The screen on the titantron begins to give off many colours. It suddenly goes to the face of Christopher Daniels where he appears to be deep in thought.

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
You know, it’s hard to keep going after you’ve suffered so much loss. My first week on Smackdown, and I lose my Hardcore Championship, then right after that I lose to that goon Chris Jericho. All of this pretty much leading up to the Money in the Bank ladder match. Most people would tell me to just man up and keep going. Normally I’d gladly take that advice, but not now. In fact, I have no idea who to talk to about all of this. And I know, a lot of the fans are probably standing or sitting there wondering, what’s going on with Christopher Daniels. Wondering why I’m talking like this. What the heck happened to our fun loving Christopher Daniels? I’m still here, but it’s gotten to a point now where I really need to start taking some things seriously. I’m going to quote Lance Storm for a moment and ask if I could serious for a minute. It’s not like I’m not happy, because honestly, I love wrestling. It’s always been in my blood, since I was a kid and watched my first wrestling match. I fell in love with this sport, and I’ll die in love with this sport! I won’t let a couple of losses take me down.

With that said, I can’t help but be slightly discouraged going into Money in the Bank. I lost my first two matches here on Smackdown, and I’m expected to go into that ladder match with the two guys that beat me? I’ll tell you how; I’m going to go into the ladder match as if I own it. When I walk from the back heading towards that ladder match, you’ll see a confident man. But after all I’ve been through, through all the neglect from everybody and now, I’m not afraid to talk about it. Stone Cold Steve Austin, he was the only guy to come up to me and offer me a few words of encouragement. It truly meant a lot coming from someone like him, he’s seen it all. He’s done it all in UWF. After that one night though, he’s never spoken a word to me. Not once do I get a phone call from him or a text, and I know he has my number. He never tried contacting me, asking me how I’m doing. He knew the rough spot I was in a while back, but still nothing. Then you have D’Angelo Dinero.

Sure, he helped me get back on my feet after my time of travelling, got me that Hardcore title shot, but what did he do for me after that? For the longest time he put me up against guys who he knew would flake, maybe it was to boost my confidence, but I look back on it now.

Daniels pauses for a moment as he collects his thoughts. You can tell from his facial expression that he isn’t very fond of talking about this stuff.

I look back on it now, and I see it was cheap. I honestly feel that I deserved more. I could have gone on to wrestle for the UWF Championship, I knew I was ready, I even told him that! I told him I was ready for that next big step, but I was never given the opportunity. Sure, I got a match with Cody Rhodes, and I’d like to think I proved something that night, even though Cody did stomp on me right after. But look at me, I’ve suffered probably more losses than anybody else in UWF, and I kept going. I’ve continued on knowing full well that I’m not like everybody else. I kept going, knowing that I had to make it to piss off all the people who thought I wasn’t going to make it. I’ve been told since day one by the fans and by my peers that I didn’t have what it takes. Nobody knows about that because I never talked about it before. Every time I walked into the locker room I felt lonely. The room got very quiet whenever I entered it. Do you know what that can do to a guy? I’ve struggled for the longest time and now that I’ve finally spoken up, now that I’ve found my niche it just seems like everybody hates it more.

They see that I’m having a great time doing what I do regardless if I win or not and that pisses them off. They see that big smile on my face as I dance my way down the ramp or just embrace the fans knowing they’ll enjoy having that acknowledgement from a wrestler. I never understood it really, never understood why everybody got so upset by it. It’s pretty much now my inspiration knowing that someone is mad because I’m having fun. I don’t see this as my job; wrestling is my passion, so why would I give it up? Ever since I was old enough to watch wrestling as a kid I knew it was going to be my thing you know? I think I said that before, you can probably edit that out anyway. I mean people don’t really like the fact that I continuously say that the briefcase that hangs above the ring is my golden ticket. I’m saying what I know to be the truth; the fact that I’ve been given a spot in that match is truly a testament to my patience. For over a year of never really getting a shot, always being stuck in a spot that I didn’t like on Raw, I’m finally getting a chance to prove what I’m capable of doing on Smackdown. And if I’m being completely honest, it’s not entirely about the championship opportunity the briefcase carries with it. It’s the fact that I get to go out there and do what I love, entertain the fans and possibly achieve something not many people in this company can say they have done. That’s winning the Money in the Bank ladder match.

It will open up so many great opportunities for me. I’ll be able to do more media stuff than I already am. But that’s down to how determined I am. It’s all boiled down to me wanting it more, but I can see the hunger in everybody else’s eyes. It’s going to be a challenge for sure...

With that, the camera fades to black.​

Singles Match, Reverend D’von versus Jeff Hardy:
• Before the bell even rings, D’Von jumps Hardy from behind and nails him in the back of the collection tin.
• D’von spends the majority of the match working on the back of Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy manages to gut it out.
• Jeff Hardy manages to mount a comeback and seemingly has it won when he goes to top rope looking for the Swanton Bomb but D’von pushes the referee into the ring ropes, crotching Hardy allowing D’Von to finish off Jeff Hardy with the Rope Hung Neckbreaker for the three count.
Winner via pinfall at 10:17: Reverend D’Von

Aftermath:
• After the match, D’Von sets up and a table and then puts Jeff Hardy through the table with a Thrust Spinebuster and announces that he has cleansed Jeff Hardy of his previous sins and now Jeff Hardy can be reborn.

The scene cuts to backstage interviewer Josh Mathews standing by in the interview area. He then greets the audience before announcing who he's interviewing.

Josh Mathews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time.......Daniel Bryan.

The camera pans over to see Daniel Bryan standing nearby. The crowd goes crazy as they see him. Bryan is wearing a new t-shirt, one that reads "NO! NO! NO!" instead of his usual "YES! YES! YES!"

bryanjosh1_zpsaf0bc0c4.png

Josh Mathews: Daniel, your thoughts on the events of last week when Damien Sandow and his new associate Mike Knox brutally assaulted you?

Daniel Bryan: Josh, I'm glad you asked. Last week, I intentionally got myself disqualified and it wasn't because I got overzealous and carried away. Quite frankly, I didn't care. Austin Aries deserved what I did to him for running off his mouth for far too long and trying to take advantage of someone who is a non-competitor but, really, it wasn't even much about Austin Aries last week. You see, while I might have been wrestling him, in muy mind, Aries was Sandow and it was only fitting that he was there at ringside to witness just exactly what I am capable of and that Tiger Driver '91 onto the steel chair was a message. I was sending a message straight to Mr. Damien and that message is that, not only do I plan to walk out of Money In The Bank as the new UWF Champion but I also plan on crippling him. I know my nickname around here is The Best Wrestler In The World and, for good reason, but there's another side of Daniel Bryan that no one has yet to see here in the UWF. It's a side that I used and honed for years in the independent circuit. It's a violent, vicious, hardcore side. It's a side that is uncaring and demonic. Damien Sandow, last week, you and your new flunky Mike Knox made a huge mistake. You dug the hole even deeper for yourself.

Josh Mathews: What exactly do you mean by dug the hole deeper?

BryanKaneRyback_zpsa99eb306.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Really, Josh? That's your question? I think it's pretty damn obvious what I mean. I'm going to beat the holy Hell out of Damien Sandow for everything that he has kept me from. Damien, you call yourself an enlightener and a savior but I finally see you for who you really are. You're Delusional. You're Unrealistic. You're a Moron. You're head is Bloated. You're Asinine. You're a Sycophant. You're just plain stupid. Put those together and what do you have? Your Enlightened Savior? I think we have a new acronym on our hands. It's no long Y.E.S. because those days are dead and buried. No, I think your new acronym should be D.U.M.B.A.S.S. Damien Sandow, if you feel like you have the upper hand here because you got yourself a freak with a terrible beard by your side, then you're a bigger D.U.M.B.A.S.S. than I thought. You've unleashed a ruthless monster inside of me that will not stop until I spill your blood all over that canvas and I make you scream in agony and beg for mercy. Damien, I want you to pray. I want you to pray to your God. Pray to Him for the mercy that you won't get from me.

Josh Mathews: Daniel, I don't thin-

bryanjosh2_zps6dc0eb35.png

Daniel Bryan: You don't think, what? That I should be bringing religion into this? Damien better hope he has some sort of spiritual being looking out for him but it won't save him from the beating I plan on giving him at Money In The Bank. And as far as my other opponent goes, Miz, I've told you, this isn't your fight but since Desmond Wolfe decided to put you in this match, I have to put up with you. I have no problem with you but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna roll over and let you walk away with what is rightfully mine and that's the UWF Championship. But that's Money In The Bank. This is SmackDown. I understand they have a match later on. Who knows? I just might make an appearance and THAT, my friend, will be truly Awesome. Oh, and YOU'RE Welcome.

Daniel walks out of frame, leaving Josh shocked and flabbergasted.

"IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!.."
[video=youtube;FKoP4X76WFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKoP4X76WFw[/video]

The iconic theme song of Triple H hits the PA system and the Smackdown audience pops for the arrival of The Game. Smoke pours out from the stage, as Triple H makes his way out from behind the curtain and places himself behind the haze. Hes dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, and the Game steps out from behind the wall of smoke, on cue with his music, and makes his way down to the ring. Triple H walks around one side of the ring, and steps up onto the apron. His music hits that familiar pattern, and HHH stands in the middle looking to each side. On the right note, he leans forward and then back, hitting his signature pose while spraying water in the air. He steps into the ring and pulls out a microphone from his back pocket. HHH waits in the middle of the ring for his music to be cut, before speaking to the Smackdown audience.

RAW-21-3-2011-triple-h-20420592-337-390.jpg

Triple H: Tonight, I came out here with one purpose and one purpose only: To call out Dave Batista.

The fans boo at the mention of the name, but Triple H carries on.

Triple H: But you know something, I changed my mind. I wanna get something off my chest first before I call that big hunk of crap out to my ring. Lately on Smackdown, I haven't been.. in the "Game". I haven't been the man. If you get what I'm saying. Lately on Smackdown, I can't catch a break. As if I didnt have anything more to offer to this business, and I was allll washed up. Thats how it looks, thats the way it seems. My win loss record, well... lets just leave that one alone, but the point is that every time Ive been in this ring I haven't given you people the show you want to see. You havent been seeing Triple H at his best and thats a Big. Damn. Problem.

Triple H: Because I don't give a damn if people think I've got nothing left to give, because newsflash, the Game is back and the Game is ON!

The crowd cheers loudly in approval and HHH seems fired up.

Triple H: I'm tired of not being the number one guy on Smackdown, when I know I can run rings around everybody on this roster. I'm a multi time World Champion, among other accomplishments, but in UWF I can't seem to get jack. Oh and the television title doesnt count, for the record. I've been in this business long enough to know that when it's not going your way, you either shape up or ship out and I, am going, Nowhere. See in UWF, things are all backwards. Guys like Damien Sandow get their chances handed to them on a silver platter, guys like Daniel Bryan think they're entitled because he held two meaningless belts at the same damn time. I've been scratching and clawing just to get a chance around here, and finally I've finally got it. You should know I'll make damn well sure I'm not leaving Money in the Bank without my shot at whichever chump of a champion holds that strap!

More cheers from the crowd as the old Triple H seems to be finding his groove again. Triple H turns his attention to the entrance ramp.

Triple H: That just about brings me to the point when I call big Dave out. But you see, Dave is just going to come out here and run his mouth like always. Oh, or maybe, he'll attack me from behind again to show what a big strong tough guy he is. Maybe both, I don't really care. I know Dave inside and out and theres nothing he can do to stop me from being number one contender. I made Dave Batista and I will have no problem with..

Putting

You

Down.

Triple H leans on the ropes, looking out at the stage with a determined look on his face. The crowd is chanting for HHH and singing his praises. About a minute goes by, and Triple H checks his watch looking bored. The crowd is getting restless as Dave hasn't shown. Still nothing as about another thirty seconds rolls by when finally the silence is broken.

"...SPOTLIGHT!"

The recognizable voice blasts through the arena and the fans begin to boo. The lights shut off entirely for a moment, before a single spotlight illuminates the muscular figure of Batista. He's got a mic in hand and the big man speaks as he makes his way down the entrance ramp.

batistaheelentrance.gif

Batista: You know Hunter, I'm sad to say I wasn't surprised. When I watched you come out to "your ring", I guess maybe I was hoping for something a little different. But no, you pulled the same card you've been pulling for years, and get all these friggin fat sheep to follow you week in and week out. Oh boo freakin hoo, you're on a losing streak. You think for one second that you can fool me with this? Really Hunter? I mean, I know these people are dull, but Me? You've got to be joking. It takes more than coming out to that ring and hyping yourself up for the millionth time to get what you want. You actually have to produce results. So drop the act Hunter, You know you're as washed up as everybody things you are. You're nothing but a waste of space!

Batista has slowly, very slowly, made his way down the ramp. Taking his sweet time. He's standing at the foot of it now, and is moving towards the steps but he collects his thoughts first while the fans react.

Batista: Hunter, Hunter, Hunter... I'm gonna do you a favor and set this record straight once and for all. When we were apart of Evolution, you didn't make me; I used you. I took what I needed and what I wanted from you and Ric and I split. And if I'm not mistaken, I know I left your friggin sorry ass hanging time after time after time! I proved I was the breakout star, I became one of the most successful superstars in this industry. I made ME. I DID. You didn't do jack but hog the spotlight! Which now... rightfully belongs to me.

Batista motions around him as obviously, the spotlight is on him. The fans are booing and Batista has climbed up onto the apron. He steps into the ring and the light follows him. You can barely see HHH across the ring. Batista speaks again.

Batista21.jpg

Batista: I'm the guy who took this spotlight from you. You haven't had it for years, and now that I'm back, you wont be seeing it anytime soon. This show isn't run by you, Hunter. Not anymore. I'm going to rip that #1 contendership right out from under you and steamroll through Smackdown like its nothing until I get what belongs to me. That UWF Title is as good as mine, Hunter. The sooner you snap out of your little "Game on" crap, the easier it'll be. At Money in the Bank, I'm going to leave you broken in the middle of this ring. You know I'm better than you Hunter, just hang it up. Just quit already. Go home! Why don't you go run away and join Randy Orton on Raw and hide behind a stupid general manager position? That's all you'd be good for anyway by now, Hunter. Because after I'm done with you, I sincerely doubt you'd be good for much else, other than a doormat.

Batista makes his points clear and the crowd boos at The Animal. The spotlight is lifted off of Batista, and the lights return to normal. Triple H strokes his goatee and takes a minute to respond, but eventually he finds his words.

Triple H: Dave, it took me a minute to comprehend all that garbage that just flew outta your mouth, but I think I finally got the picture. You'd like me to run on home and put on a monkey suit, be all corporate like, and go run a brand into the ground or something. Right? Am I close? Close enough probably. The point is Dave, that you're just out here running your mouth like I said. You can try to leave me broken in this ring but I guaran-damn-te that you're going to fail. I don't know about you, but beating Brian Kendrick isn't... exactly the hardest thing to do, no offense to Brian. But beating me? You know just damn well how hard it is and don't even think you've got some upper hand on me due to our past. This is UWF, This is Smackdown! There's no Evolution, there's no Ric Flair, there's no old Triple H to compare yourself too because that measuring stick is out of date. I'm always redefining, I'm always reinventing the Game and you'll be a damn fool if you think you can base some victory off of the past, Dave Batista. And if you don't like that, then why don't you do something about it.

The Game and The Animal move nose to nose as Batista raises his microphone

Batista: Hunter, I don't play games. Brian Kendrick made that mistake last week when he thought he could do his little dance and quote crap all day long, and he paid the price. You're not in my head, you're not the measuring stick you once were and you will never reach that plateau again because it belongs to this damn Animal right here. And if you think you're going to provoke me by breathing heavy up in my face... you've got another thing coming.

Batista lowers his microphone and the two men stand face to face with each other. The crowd is booing because Batista said he wasn't interested in a fight pretty much. The tension is high between the possible #1 Contenders, before Batista swiftly swings the microphone, clocking Triple H in the side of the head!

Piper

Cole?

Batista: Oops.

Triple H stumbles to his feet, holding the side of his head. Batista drops the microphone and moves in for the assault, but The Game is aware enough to shove Batista away. Dave moves in again, but this time Triple H is up to his feet and the two begin a massive slugfest in the center of the ring. The blows trade at an even pace for a few moments but then Triple H gets the upper hand, sending Dave reeling into the corner with punch after punch. HHH lays into Batista in the corner some more but the Animal grabs HHH from under the arms and trades positions with him, knocking Hunter into the corner now. Batista lays into HHH with shoulder blocks and clubbing blows of his own. By this time, ten security guards have poured out of the Smackdown locker room, heading towards the ring.

Piper:

The security officers split the two men up, backing them into respective corners. Theres a moment of relief, but then Batista explodes out of his corner and runs across the ring, hurtling into the group containing Triple H. The two men exchange even more blows now, before security breaks them up again. Same process, corners to restrain the two men, but Triple H wriggles out and makes a beeline for Batista, tackling him to the ground along with the security team.

Commentator

The crowd explodes with cheers as Hunter punches Batista in the forehead, straight right shots, and a small but visible cut is above Batistas brow from the blows. The security team separates the two men, dragging HHH off of Batista. Dave gets to his feet and into the corner surrounded by part of the security, and HHH is in the same situation. Dave takes this opportunity to shove nearly all the security towards Triple H. Most of them go careening into the other members of the team, but one guy smacks into the Game himself. Triple H shoves him back, but the guy thinking he's a hero, shoves Triple H right back and the crowd just goes silent.

Piper: OH SHIT

Batista has bailed and is making his way up the ramp, being clever and whatnot. And inside the ring, Triple H takes a second to calm himself after the poor boy shoved him back. The security loosen up, seeing HHH is calming down, but the second they have him fully let go, Triple H clotheslines that kid right off of his shoes! Triple H turns around and two security guards rush him, but the Game takes them both out with a double clothesline! Without losing momentum after dropping those two, he grabs one by the head and tosses him clean over the top rope, sailing to the floor with a splat. Two guards grab his arms from behind, spinning HHH around trying to restrain him or calm him down, something. But Triple H drops to his knees and low blows the two guys trying to restrain him, who fall over clutching their manhood.

Commentary.

Triple H sees one guy rushing him head on from across the ring and before that guy can do much, Triple H back drops him over the top rope sending him crashing down onto the man he through out earlier. Triple H is taking no prisoners, and he grabs the nearest one and delivers and stiff spinebuster to the mat! The second to last guy rushes over to HHH, and HE gets dropped with a spinebuster for his troubles! The last guy, the biggest of them all, spins Hunter around. The two make eye contact and the guard is a bit bigger in everyway than Triple H. The big man asks Triple H to calm down, and before he can say more, Triple H kicks the guard in the stomach, hooks both his arms, looks out at Batista on the stage, and Pedigrees the holy hell out of the last security guard. The crowd is going nuts as Triple H just took out ten guys, and Batista stands on the stage, checking his head, and staring down Triple H in the ring. Hunter stands in the wake of bodies and hits his signature pose before we go to break.

triple-h-raw-8-13.jpg

Main Event, Singles Match, The Miz versus Damien Sandow w/Mike Knox:-
• Austin Aries decided he would join commentary as he feels it’ll bring main event quality to show.
• The match starts out with Miz and Sandow exchanging chops, with Miz getting the early advantage.
• Knox keeps teasing to interfere but doesn’t but it’s a long enough distraction for Damien Sandow to get a cheap shot in on The Miz before working down on the Miz.
• Sandow focuses on the legs of the Miz for a good five minutes, slowly wearing the Miz’s legs down before going for a Figure Four Leglock.
• The Miz is trapped in it for a good minute or so before managing to turn Sandow onto his belly to reserve the pressure drawing Knox into the ring to boot referee Jack Doan in the back of the head knocking him out.
• Knox and Sandow begin to make a two on one assault, before referee Charles Robinson shows up and goes to disqualify Sandow but Sandow knocks him out.
• Austin Aries then decides to get himself involved but so does Daniel Bryan and in amongst the chaos, Daniel Bryan hits Sandow with the Diving Headbutt; The Miz nails Austin Aries with the SkullCrushing Finale but Knox nails Daniel Bryan with the UWF Championship belt.
• Miz manages to haul Knox out of the ring and puts Damien Sandow in the Figure Four Leglock. Sandow taps out as referee Nick Patrick shows up; who signals for the bell but makes the decision to make the match a double disqualification.
No Contest at 16:53

Aftermath:
• Miz out of frustration but to the delight of the fans nails Nick Patrick with the Skull Crushing Finale which draws out Desmond Wolfe.
• Wolfe makes the decision to alter the match at Money in the Bank once again, noting that the standard referees break easier than Ming Vases and was inspired by some of the moves performed by both The Miz & Damien Sandow.
• Leading him to unveil the special guest referee at Money in the Bank will none other than Ric Flair.
• End SHOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Killz

Re: The Smackdown Show which been late due to WWS's Essays :(

Didn't shows wayyy back in the day practically be like this? Previews and stuff definitely were. Sort of refreshing actually to just read bitesize chunks, they're only weekly matches after all. I won't talk about lack of immersion etc because it's obvious that's because everyone had issues writing/TT'ing etc so it's cool as long as it's once in a blue moon.

Happy to at least pick the win, albeit via roll-up. Getting hilariously buried by Bats and Hunter is going to be way less hilarious for them when I'm Mr. Money in the Bank. Otherwise really nice promo, just needs the "commentary" tags to be cleaned out maybe before more people read.

Also, Flair! Wooo!

The Hoov

Is my promo working for anyone else? Anyways, understandable WWS. No worries.

Rated R Superstar

Is my promo working for anyone else? Anyways, understandable WWS. No worries.

Holy fuck I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

Good stuff though. This should be what is done when you know you won't be able to get a show up.

Nate

Reverend D'Von cleansing people of their sins via tables= total badassery.

But seriously love the show outline and it's good that you're making an effort to go back on schedule. Also Lewb, I had fun TTing with you sir. Can't wait to do it again sometime in the near future.

The Hoov

In case you guys want to read it, here's the D-Bry promo

The scene cuts to backstage interviewer Josh Mathews standing by in the interview area. He then greets the audience before announcing who he's interviewing.

Josh Mathews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time.......Daniel Bryan.

The camera pans over to see Daniel Bryan standing nearby. The crowd goes crazy as they see him. Bryan is wearing a new t-shirt, one that reads "NO! NO! NO!" instead of his usual "YES! YES! YES!"

bryanjosh1_zpsaf0bc0c4.png

Josh Mathews: Daniel, your thoughts on the events of last week when Damien Sandow and his new associate Mike Knox brutally assaulted you?

Daniel Bryan: Josh, I'm glad you asked. Last week, I intentionally got myself disqualified and it wasn't because I got overzealous and carried away. Quite frankly, I didn't care. Austin Aries deserved what I did to him for running off his mouth for far too long and trying to take advantage of someone who is a non-competitor but, really, it wasn't even much about Austin Aries last week. You see, while I might have been wrestling him, in my mind, Aries was Sandow and it was only fitting that he was there at ringside to witness just exactly what I am capable of and that Regal Plex onto the steel chair was a message. I was sending a message straight to Mr. Damien and that message is that, not only do I plan to walk out of Money In The Bank as the new UWF Champion but I also plan on crippling him. I know my nickname around here is The Best Wrestler In The World and, for good reason, but there's another side of Daniel Bryan that no one has yet to see here in the UWF. It's a side that I used and honed for years in the independent circuit. It's a violent, vicious, hardcore side. It's a side that is uncaring and demonic. Damien Sandow, last week, you and your new flunky Mike Knox made a huge mistake. You dug the hole even deeper for yourself.

Josh Mathews: What exactly do you mean by dug the hole deeper?

BryanKaneRyback_zpsa99eb306.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Really, Josh? That's your question? I think it's pretty damn obvious what I mean. I'm going to beat the holy Hell out of Damien Sandow for everything that he has kept me from. Damien, you call yourself an enlightener and a savior but I finally see you for who you really are. You're Delusional. You're Unrealistic. You're a Moron. You're head is Bloated. You're Asinine. You're a Sycophant. You're just plain Stupid. Put those together and what do you have? Your Enlightened Savior? I think we have a new acronym on our hands. It's no longer Y.E.S. because those days are dead and buried. No, I think your new acronym should be D.U.M.B.A.S.S. Damien Sandow, if you feel like you have the upper hand here because you got yourself a freak with a terrible beard by your side, then you're a bigger D.U.M.B.A.S.S. than I thought. You've unleashed a ruthless monster inside of me that will not stop until I spill your blood all over that canvas and I make you scream in agony and beg for mercy. Damien, I want you to pray. I want you to pray to your God. Pray to Him for the mercy that you won't get from me.

Josh Mathews: Daniel, I don't thin-

bryanjosh2_zps6dc0eb35.png

Daniel Bryan: You don't think, what? That I should be bringing religion into this? Damien better hope he has some sort of spiritual being looking out for him but it won't save him from the beating I plan on giving him at Money In The Bank. And as far as my other opponent goes, Miz, I've told you, this isn't your fight but since Desmond Wolfe decided to put you in this match, I have to put up with you. I have no problem with you but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna roll over and let you walk away with what is rightfully mine and that's the UWF Championship. But that's Money In The Bank. This is SmackDown. I understand they have a match later on. Who knows? I just might make an appearance and THAT, my friend, will be truly Awesome. Oh, and YOU'RE Welcome.

Daniel walks out of frame, leaving Josh shocked and flabbergasted.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Woooooo! Some really nice MitB developments there. The shows are doing a great job of building the ppv up

Lewb

Reverend D'Von cleansing people of their sins via tables= total badassery.

But seriously love the show outline and it's good that you're making an effort to go back on schedule. Also Lewb, I had fun TTing with you sir. Can't wait to do it again sometime in the near future.

you better believe I be gunning for ya next time! Heh I enjoyed it too. The promos from Daniels and Bryan are great and yes, this is shaping Mitb brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.