UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown February 22nd Edition!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! As always, I am Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and with me is my partner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! Say hello to the world Rowdy!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Hello and Ross, we've got one hell of a show for the people tonight!

JR: Yes we do! We have three matches that have the potential to steal the show.

Piper: Not only that Ross, but we're just two nights away from Smackdown taking it to Raw and showing them who's boss.

JR: Roddy is obviously referring to the Tag Team Championship Match this Sunday at No Way Out. And I must agree with you, I hope Ambrose and Cena find a way to retain.

JR: It’s time for our first contest of the evening. Last week, Triple H made is in ring return to UWF in a loss at the hands of the Rated R Superstar Edge. This week, Triple H goes one on one with Mister Money in The Bank Bray Wyatt.

Lillian Garcia: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticuit, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Game" Triple H!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

The fans in attendance erupt into cheers as the well-known Motörhead theme begins to blare over the PA system, letting everyone within earshot know that they're about to be joined by the one and only Triple H. In no time at all, he walks out onto the stage, his head hung as he stands there, the neon lights flashing on his body. He looks up and sprays water forward from his mouth as he makes his way down the ramp. Once arriving at the bottom of it, he climbs onto the ring apron and takes a drink from the water bottle he's carrying, throwing it down as he looks out into the crowd before throwing his head and arms back, spraying water into the air. Triple H enters the ring through the ropes and motions to the ringside official for a microphone. He is granted one as the lights come up and his music fades out to silence.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is Mister Money in The Bank; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The theme music of Mister Money in The Bank begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses". Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the first match of the evening is now underway. Triple H and Wyatt meet in the center of the ring before locking up to begin. Hunter is able to push Wyatt backwards onto the far ropes before Mister Money in The Bank surprises The Game with a standing switch, forcing Hunter onto the ropes instead. Wyatt quickly follows up with a right hand to the midsection, knocking all the air out of Triple H’s lungs. Wyatt grabs Hunter by the arm and Irish whips the Cerebral Assassin across the ring. Hunter reverses and shoots Wyatt off instead. Wyatt runs the ropes and as he comes back, Hunter lowers his head and sends the Y.E.S member flying high into the air with a back body drop. Wyatt’s back hits the mat hard, but The Game isn’t finished. As Wyatt lies on the canvas, Triple H uses the near ropes to pick up speed before delivering an elevated knee drop down across Wyatt’s throat. Wyatt gasps for air as Triple H performs a lateral press and goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

Triple H gets to his feet right before Wyatt rolls to a knee. Hunter quickly pounces on Wyatt, delivering a stiff right hand to Wyatt’s forehead. Wyatt staggers backwards but remains on his knees just long enough for Triple H to deliver another right hand to the face. Triple H follows the right hand up with a knife edge chop directly to Wyatt’s chest. The fans “Woo†in homage to Triple H’s mentor and Smackdown General Manager Ric Flair…

JR: Look at the effect that chop had on Wyatt’s chest!

The knife edge chop hits Wyatt so hard that Mister Money in The Bank is forced off his knees and to his feet. Triple H’s hand leaves a red imprint on Wyatt’s chest and the Cerebral Assassin begins to target it. Hunter delivers another knife edge directly to Wyatt’s chest which knocks Wyatt backwards into the corner. Triple H goes right after him, grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him across the ring. Like Triple H earlier, Wyatt reverses and shoots Hunter off instead. Wyatt puts more force behind his counter and the added momentum causes Triple H to stumble out of the corner as he hits the turnbuckle pad. He stumbles right into the waiting arms of Bray Wyatt, who wraps both arms around Triple H’s waist before picking him up off his feet and performing a side belly to belly suplex. Triple H hits the mat hard as Wyatt gets to his feet and uses the near ropes to gain momentum before driving all of his way down on Triple H’s chest with a back senton splash. Triple H coughs and grabs his midsection as the three hundred plus pounder goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out!

Piper: Stay down and become enlightened Hunter!

As he kicks out, Triple H rolls to the far side of the ring. Hunter uses the near turnbuckle pad to get to his feet. As Triple H gets up, Wyatt rushes across the ring and looks for an Avalanche Splash. Triple H sees him coming and is able to move out of the way. Wyatt hits the turnbuckle chest first and Triple H is able to grab his neck from behind and bring him down onto the mat with a reverse neckbreaker. As Wyatt hits the canvas, Triple H floats over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt rolls a shoulder!

As Wyatt still holds onto his neck, Triple H grabs the big man by the head and lifts him to his feet. Hunter wastes no time throwing Wyatt’s arm over his shoulder before lifting Mister Money in The Bank high in the air…

JR: Look at the elevation!

Triple H holds Wyatt high up for what seems like an eternity. In all actuality, it’s only about ten seconds, but it’s long enough for all of the blood to rush to Wyatt’s head before dropping Wyatt on his back with a high vertical suplex. The ring shakes as Wyatt’s big frame lands on it. Triple H wastes no time going for another cover…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

Triple H gets back to his feet and watches as Bray Wyatt rolls onto his side. The Game begins stalking Wyatt, waiting for the big man to get to his feet. Wyatt begins to stir; unaware that Triple H is ready to put him away. Wyatt makes it to his feet and Triple H meets him with a boot tom the midsection. Triple H quickly places Wyatt’s head between his legs before hooking both arms…

JR: Here we go!

Before Hunter can perform his patented finishing maneuver, Wyatt is able to lift Triple H up with a back body drop and send the Game down onto the mat…

Piper: Brilliant counter Ross!

Triple H doesn’t stay down long. He’s quickly on his feet, as is Wyatt. Triple H charges at his opponent, but Wyatt catches him off guard with a clothesline. Triple H hits the canvas, but gets to his feet again. Hunter doesn’t give Wyatt the opportunity to strike this time. He swings wildly at Mister Money in The Bank. Wyatt is ready for Tripe H and ducks under before wrapping both of his arms around Triple H’s waist and lifting The Game off his feet…

JR: This doesn’t bode well for The King of Kings!

Wyatt holds Triple H up in the air before bringing the Game down spine first onto his knee with a bone shattering backbreaker. The Game cries out in pain as Wyatt forces him down onto the canvas and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Triple H rolls a shoulder!

After kicking out, Triple H rolls onto his back to avoid being covered by Wyatt again. This works in Wyatt’s advantage as the big man gets to his feet and once again uses the ropes to pick up speed before delivering another senton splash, this time onto the back of Triple H. The Game cries out in pain as Wyatt gets back to his feet and uses the ropes yet again to gain momentum…

Piper: He’s going to cripple The Game Ross! I love it! You can’t stop the army tank with the Ferrari engine!

As Wyatt prepares to deliver another senton splash onto Triple H’s back, The Game manages to roll out of the way and Wyatt hits nothing but canvas….

JR: And Wyatt went to the well one too many times!

Both men lie on the canvas and the referee begins counting both of them out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Both men get up on opposing sides of the ring. They meet in the center and Wyatt looks for a right hand. Triple H manages to block and lands a right of his own. This knocks Wyatt backwards and Hunter connects with another. The second right hand knocks Wyatt onto the ropes and Triple H grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Wyatt counters and shoots Hunter off instead. Hunter runs the ropes and as he comes back at Wyatt, Mister Money in The Bank lowers his head in anticipation for a back body drop. Hunter sees it coming and is able to put the brakes on before delivering his patented Facebuster, which knocks Wyatt onto the mat. Although frustrated, Wyatt doesn’t stay on the mat for long. He gets right back up to his feet and charges at Triple H. Triple H ducks under and Wyatt’s momentum takes him off the far ropes. Wyatt comes back at Triple H, who manages to lift him off the mat before performing the patented Double A Spinebuster. A reinvigorated Triple H gets to his feet before posing for the fans, which get to their feet and begin cheering for The Game. Hunter begins stalking Wyatt as Mister Money in The Bank tries to get to his feet…

JR: Triple H’s got that look in his eyes!

Piper: Stay away Bray!

An exhausted and out of Bray Wyatt doesn’t heed Rowdy Piper’s warning. Instead, Mister Money in The Bank staggers to his feet and Triple H meets him with a boot to the stomach. Hunter quickly places Wyatt’s head between his legs and hooks the arms before leaving his feet and hitting the Pedigree!

JR: Pedigree!

The fans erupt as Triple H hits the Pedigree. Triple H soon follows this up by shooting the half and going for the cover on a knocked out Bray Wyatt…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner; “The Game†Triple H!

Triple-H-triple-h-416731_385_599.jpg

The fans get to their feet and cheer as Motorhead’s “The Game†plays and a victorious Triple H gets to his feet and raises his arm in victory. Triple H climbs the top rope and poses for the entire arena, who cheers for him…

JR: And Triple H picks up a huge victory over a very game Bray Wyatt!

Piper: Wyatt was so close Ross! I really thought he had him!

Triple H hops down from the top rope before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp as Smackdown heads backstage.

18mattstriker_370x198.jpg

Matt Striker: My guest at this time, Damien Sandow.

The crowd boos as Sandow walks on screen

Matt Striker: Now Damien-

Damien Sandow: That is Mr. Sandow, thank you.

Striker rolls his eyes for a moment before continuing.

DamienSandowinterview-SmackDownMay112012mp4_000004237_474x266.jpg

Matt Striker: Mr. Sandow, I’d like to get your thoughts on this recent war between the members of Your Enlightened Saviors and The Kings of Wrestling.

60072331_384x288_generated.jpg

Damien Sandow: War? There is no war, I am far too busy to waste my precious time worrying about some fictitious war that our aged and addled General Manager, those ignoramuses in the audience, and the deplorable duo of Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio. I however understand why you may see it, as our war is against ignorance itself and it is not far off to see these two men as ignorance incarnate. I am an important man, I am here to save the UWF audience and frankly my focus is far beyond these two imbeciles.

Matt Striker: Well considering Bray Wyatt and yourself came up short to this team just last week-

Damien Sandow: Excuse me but you are mistake Matthew, was I pinned on the last serial?

Matt Striker: no but-

Damien Sandow: And who was the man who pinned Jeff Jarrett in a singles bout a fortnight ago?

Matt Striker: Well that was you, however-

Damien Sandow: And that is not even including the Survivor Series event where I lead my team against his in victory, I have proven on multiple occasions that I am far above these two ignoramuses. And tonight, once I’ve bested Alberto there will be no more reason for me to prove how superior I am to them as I would have defeated both of them in singles competition. I’ve bested so many greats on this serial, that this wealthy ignoramus will simply be another night in the long series of lessons leading up to my grand stage. I am your savior, and you all can deny it as long as you want because once you are saved from this ineptitude you shall all be thanking me for opening your minds and all the doors that have been shut in front of you in the process. Now before you ask another irrelevant and abhorrent question, I've decided that this concludes our interview, good day sir.

Sandow takes a step to one side, but stops, he takes a step back.

Damien Sandow: You’re Welcome

====================

ELIMINATIONCHAMBER_zpse57412f8.png

Who will survive the Elimination Chamber?

====================

The cameras cut to the back during the Smackdown taping and we see Alberto Del Rio getting ready for his match with Damien Sandow. Ricardo helps his friend and employer put the finishing touches on when, suddenly, Double J, Jeff Jarrett and his beautiful bride, Karen, pop into the scene.

5da44cc5-c52c-4f1b-80ef-ab477eba1f11_zpsaf220649.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: BERT! RICKY!

Alberto lights up: Jeffery! Dear Karen, do good to see the both of you!

Jeff Jarrett: Hey, just wanted to wish ya luck against old 'pink panties' although you really don't need any luck at all! Way I see it, you got this under control. But, just in case, Ol' Double J will be close by!

Alberto smiles: Good. Good. You never know what his friends have planned. But, as far as our dear Mr. Sandow goes, I have this. I have never been more prepared for a match. And I always have Ricardo watching my back.

Jarrett seems assured but suddenly looks a little frustrated.

c7a9f73a-db8c-4cdd-9c5a-c8ca96240055_zps9ee2439b.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: I know. You just don't know how bad I want to put these idiots away! They've brought down the whole damned show and have become a nuisance for every brand. Luckily enough somebody finally stripped them of the tag titles. I could think of no other group that deserves belts the least around here!

Karen and Ricardo nod in agreement as Del Rio steps up to his friend, Jeff Jarrett; putting his hand on the Tennessean's shoulder.

Alberto Del Rio: You listen to me, Jeff Jarrett! Tonight, I pay Sandow back for all the inslults, dirty tricks and attacks. Then, we destroy YES for good. THEN, we make our challenge for the UWF tag titles.

Jarrett smiles real big: No only challenge, but WIN us some tag titles!

The scene ends with a lot of high fives and hell yeahs as it fades to black.

We head backstage to see Dean Ambrose holding one of the cameras in a room by himself.

ambrosebackstage_zpsd37e004d.png

Dean Ambrose
At No Way Out, John Cena and myself have to deal with two sniveling cowards. One thinks what I did to him was because I was afraid. The other has been completely silent, regretting his whole career here in UWF because he's done nothing but get handed opportunities and he's failed at all of them. I'm almost ashamed to fight these two. And this is happening at a pay per view. I would much rather face any tag team. I don't care if I have to fight YES every month. Hell I'd rather fight those two idiots on NXT. At least they want to prove themselves unlike these cowards. Even the team I'm fighting tonight is a bigger challenge for me.

I can't say anything about Daniel Bryan that I haven't said before but Edge on the other hand. A man who thinks he has what it takes to become World Heavyweight Champion. WWE Champion maybe but not UWF World Heavyweight Champion. This is the big leagues. Only the best can be on top and sadly edge, you just don't make the cut. Like I told Jeff, I used to watch you growing up. Your career is something to be admired but the thing is, it must kill you inside knowing that I've become a World Heavyweight Champion much more faster and earlier in my career than you. And to think, I'll only go up from here. I am on a path of destruction. If Edge wants to keep the longevity of his career, he needs to step aside and just let me beat Daniel Bryan for the 100th time but then again, that wouldn't be very fun and I want to have some fun with you.

Dean Ambrose laughs before dropping the camera and walking out the room.

Piper: We’re going to see the continuation of a very personal rivalry Ross. It’s time for Y.E.S’ Damien Sandow to finally put that Mexican jumping bean in his place.

Lillian Garcia: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Alto Paulo, California, he is the "Intellectual Savior of The Masses, Damien Sandow!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The audience immediately boos, as Sandow emerges on stage with a microphone in hand. He holds up both his hands to the audience as if he's getting cheered before he begins to make his way down to the ring his arms up the entire time, before he makes it to ringside.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio honks the horn on the car before parking it on the side of the entrance ramp. Del Rio soon exits the car before hopping onto the ramp and basking in the ambiance as the pyro shoot off behind him.

alberto.gif

Del Rio soon makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Sandow versus Del Rio is now underway. The two meet in the center of the ring and lock up with Sandow quickly catching Del Rio with a side headlock. Del Rio steps backwards onto the near ropes before shooting Sandow off of him and across the ring. Sandow runs the ropes and comes back at Del Rio, who falls to his stomach. Sandow hops over Del Rio, who quickly gets back to his feet and delivers a standing dropkick to Sandow’s face. The Intellectual Savior of the masses hits the canvas and Del Rio goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Sandow kicks out!

As soon as Sandow kicks out, Del Rio grabs him by the arm and lifts him to his feet. Del Rio delivers a series of elbows to Sandow’s right arm, looking to soften it up…

JR: Del Rio looking to weaken Sandow for that Cross Armbreaker that he’s become famous for!

After delivering the elbows, Del Rio wraps Sandow’s arm around his waist and jettisons Sandow into the corner, driving the arm directly into the steel ring pole. Sandow groans as his shoulder hits steel before Del Rio pulls him out of the corner and throws him onto the mat before covering him again…

1…

2…

Sandow kicks out!

As Sandow kicks out, he rolls to the far corner of the ring and uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Alberto Del Rio watches on as Sandow picks himself up in the corner. As he does, Del Rio sprints across the ring and looks to deliver a running enziguiri. As he’s incoming, Sandow is able to duck under the kick and Del Rio lands hard on his back. As Del Rio hits the canvas, Sandow grabs both of Del Rio’s legs and stacks him on his shoulders for a pinfall…

1….

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time and Del Rio looks for a clothesline. Sandow ducks under it and grabs Del Rio by the back of the neck, pulling him downwards with a reverse neckbreaker. As Del Rio holds his neck in pain, Sandow shakes the feeling back into his arm before going for another cover….

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out again!

JR: And it looks like the tide has turned in Sandow’s favor!

As Del Rio lies on the canvas, the intellectual savior of the masses gets to his feet and motions to the crowd before delivering the Elbow of Disdain directly down onto Del Rio’s chest. Sandow follows this up with yet another cover….

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out again!

As Del Rio kicks out, Sandow goes for the far corner of the ring before lifting himself off the mat and to the middle rope. Sandow watches as Del Rio picks himself up and as he does, Sandow leaps off the middle rope, performing a Blockbuster like neckbreaker on Del Rio. The Mexican Aristocrat falls to the canvas and Sandow gets back to his feet…

Piper: Del Rio looks out of it!

Sandow quickly grabs Del Rio by the head before wrapping both of Del Rio’s arms around his throat…

JR: This isn’t good for Del Rio!

Sandow quickly spins before dropping Del Rio with Terminus! The crowd boos as the enlightened savior drops Del Rio and goes for a cover….

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Damien Sandow!

tumblr_m494zz2qRM1r0vaoyo1_1280_crop_exact.jpg

Piper: YES! Sandow wins again!

Sandow gets to his feeet after being victorious. The referee goes to raise Sandow’s hand, but Sandow will not allow it. Instead, Sandow dusts himself off before leaving the ring as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

====================

the-miz-not-in-wrestlemania.jpg

Who will The Miz choose to face at WrestleMania?

====================

We are taken to the back where Edge has been confronted by an interviewer.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
So here we are… finally a chance for the world to see and understand that Ambrose is nothing compared to me. That John Boy has only been getting lucky each and every time and when push comes to shove he really just doesn’t have what it takes. That he never had what it took to be a true star. That he is nothing more than just a flash in the pan. Just a piece of lucky crap that gets cleaned up and sprayed to smell good and fresh each time. But this time John Boy… this time you will be exposed. This time the whole world will see you for the farce that you are. And then maybe… just maybe finally everyone can shut up about you as they will see that there is only one guy on Smackdown that is worthy of challenging for the title and that is me.

I mean really even my tag partner Daniel “Nerdy†Bryan isn’t worthy. I don’t even know why we had to be paired up. The guy isn’t worthy of lacing my boots. He got lucky that one time we had our match and ever since then he has made sure to avoid being in the same ring as me. But guess what you vegan sack of old lettuce… you will be in the same ring as me and I don’t care that you are on my team… I’m looking out for one man and one man only and you are looking at him. You will recognize that you are not in my league. John Boy will realize that he does not belong in the same ring as me. And when I take apart our world champion… he will demand to be put in a match against me at Mania. And then the truth will finally be set free and soon all of you pathetic nobodies will understand what I have been preaching for all these months.

Everything has come to this point. This point that I WILL headline WrestleMania. And on the biggest stage of them all… not some lowly PPV… but WrestleMania I will have my crowning moment where I will defeat the seemingly unbeatable Ambrose for his precious world title. I will be the one that walks out the champ and from that point on there will be no denying the truth. No more denying who the true face of Smackdown has been. It is only a matter of time so make sure you watch closely as I steal the show and show the world why The Rated R European Champion is the true champion of Smackdown. And is the one true champion of UWF.

Edge turns away.

JR: It’s time for our Main Event of the evening. Just two days before their World Tag Team Championship defense, Dean Ambrose and John Cena take on the team of the Television Champion Daniel Bryan and the European Champion Edge!

Lillian Garcia: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his tag team Championship wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And his tag team partner, from Aberdeen Washington, he is the UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, John Cena!

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

"My Time Is Now" starts playing and out walks John Cena onto the stage. As always, Cena is in his usual jovial mood. He runs across the stage, yelling and enjoying himself with the fans. Cena hads back center stage before throwing up his marine signal and running down the ramp before sliding into the ring. Once there, Cena throws his hat into the stands before waiting for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And his partner ,from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions and the World Heavweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and our main event has now begun. To start for his team is the UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan. On the far side of the ring, it is decided that John Cena will begin the match for his team. The two men meet in the center of the ring and lock up to start. Bryan is able to get the upper hand on Cena, performing a go behind hammerlock. Bryan wrenches on Cena’s arm, but Cena manages to counter by dropping to a knee and rolling through, bringing Bryan’s back onto the mat. Bryan quickly counters Cena’s counter by wrapping both of his legs around Cena’s neck with a tight leg scissors. Bryan squeezes his legs together as tightly as he can, trying to choke Cena out. John Cena is just too strong to choke out and the Cenation Leader is able to get to a knee, forcing Bryan onto his back. Cena pushes Bryan backwards and onto his shoulders for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

JR: Quite an exchange at the beginning of this match!

Both Cena and Bryan get to their feet at the same time and Bryan catches Cena with a swift roundhouse kick directly to the chest. The force of the kick causes Cena to drop to a knee and Bryan follows up with another kick to the chest. Cena clutches at the affected area, which allows Bryan to capitalize with a roundhouse to the side of the head…

Piper: What a kick! YES!

The final blow sends Cena to the canvas and Bryan goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

As Cena kicks out, the Television Champion grabs him by the leg and drags him towards his corner. Bryan tags in his partner Edge, before continuing to hold Cena down. Edge enters the ring before lifting himself up off the canvas and to the middle rope and performing an elbow drop down across

Cena’s chest. As Bryan leaves the ring, Edge hooks Cena’s far leg and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

Edge tags Bryan back into the match before grabbing Cena off the mat and throwing him into their corner. Bryan and Edge take turns driving their boots into John Cena’s midsection as the referee begins scolding the Rated R European Champion, telling him to leave the ring. Edge doesn’t adhere to the official’s words, so he threatens him with a disqualification count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Edge finally listens, leaving the ring before the count of five!

JR: Edge was lucky there! Had the referee reached five, he and Bryan would have been disqualified!

As Edge makes his way onto the apron, a beat down John Cena stumbles out of his opponent’s corner. Unluckily for Cena, he stumbles right into Daniel Bryan, who grabs Cena by the arm and throws it over his shoulder, performing a quick snap suplex. As Cena’s back hits the mat, Bryan floats over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

As the resilient Cenation Leader kicks out yet again, Daniel Bryan grabs Cena by the arm and places his arm under it before throwing rapid fire back elbows into the side of Cena’s neck. Bryan delivers one elbow, followed by another followed by a third, then a fourth. Bryan finishes his onslaught before tossing Cena’s limp body to the canvas. Bryan gets back to his feet and watches as Cena tries to get to a vertical base. Bryan cocks back and prepares to deliver another roundhouse kick to Cena’s head. As Cena makes it to a knee, Bryan swings for the fences. Cena sees it coming and ducks under it. Bryan’s body does a complete 360 degree turn and as he comes right side around, Cena catches him with a right hand to the midsection. The force knocks Bryan backwards and Cena is able to get to his feet and deliver another right hand to the midsection. Bryan staggers backwards and a fully erect Cena uses the near ropes to pick up some momentum as he goes back on the attack. Cena shoots himself across the ring, but as he does, Daniel Bryan catches him with a running knee to the stomach, turning Cena inside out and halting his momentum…

JR: Just when it looked like Cena was going to start a comeback, Daniel Bryan cuts him off!

After turning Cena inside out with that running knee, Bryan forces the Cenation Leader onto his back and goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out again!

Piper: He won’t stay down!

JR: Well Roddy, it does say on his shirt “Never Give Up!â€

As Cena kicks out again, Bryan wraps both of his legs around Cena’s waist, applying another leg scissors. Bryan squeezes as much as he can, putting as much pressure as he can on John Cena’s ribcage and abdomen. Cena tries to fight it off, but he’s so beaten down that he doesn’t have any fight left in him. The official asks John Cena if he wants to give up and Cena refuses. That’s fine with Bryan as the Television Champion applies more pressure, wrapping his legs even more tightly around Cena’s ribs. As Bryan squeezes, the official once again asks Cena if he wants to quit. Cena doesn’t answer. Instead he grabs Bryan’s legs and begins prying them apart…

JR: Unbelievable! How strong is John Cena!

Cena continues pulling Bryan’s legs apart until Cena is able to roll out of the leg scissors…

Piper: He’s free!

John Cena rolls onto his stomach and he tries to catch his breath. Brian manages to get to his feet as Cena gets to a knee. Bryan looks to stay on the attack, charging Cena and looking for a clothesline. Cena sees it coming and ducks under it before running the near ropes and using them to gather momentum. Cena runs the ropes and comes back at Bryan. Both Cena and Bryan leave their feet and each man connects with a Crossbody to the other. Both men lie motionless on the canvas as the referee begins his count…

1…

2…

3…

JR: And both men are down! Who will get the advantage?

4…

5…

6…

Both men begin crawling towards their respective corners!

7…

8…

9…

Both men reach out and tag in their partners

JR: And here comes the World’s Champion!

The Little Rock crowd gets on their feet as the World Heavyweight Champion enters the match for the very first time. On the other side of the ring, the Rated R Superstar Edge gets the tag and enters the ring too. Both men charge each other and Edge goes for a clothesline. Ambrose ducks under it before spinning Edge around and lifting him off the canvas, hitting a Spinning Sideslam…

JR: Moxocity!

After surprising Edge with the Moxocity, Dean Ambrose goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Ambrose gets to his feet and grabs Edge by the hair and tries to lift the European Champion to his feet. Edge is able to wrap both of his arms around Ambrose’s waist and toss him overhead with a bridging Northern Lights Suplex. The referee drops down and counts yet another fall…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

After kicking out, both men manage to get to their feet. Ambrose swings wildly with a clothesline. It misses its mark and Edge catches Ambrose with a boot to the stomach before hooking his head and hitting the Edgecution DDT…

Piper: What a DDT!

As Ambrose’s head bounces off the canvas, the Rated R Superstar gets to his feet before heading to the far corner of the ring and dropping into a crouching position…

JR: You have to know what Edge is thinking!

Edge begins stalking the World Heavyweight Champion, patiently waiting for him to get to his feet. Ambrose begins to stir and Edge prepares to deliver the final blow. As Ambrose gets up, Edge is about to take off when he is tapped on his shoulder by Daniel Bryan…

JR: Daniel Bryan just tagged himself in!

Bryan enters the ring and motions for Edge to leave. Edge gets in Bryan’s face and Bryan tells Edge “If anyone’s going to beat him, it’s going to be me!†Edge shakes his head before exiting the ring. But as Edge and Bryan had their confrontation, Dean Ambrose was able to tag in John Cena to the delight of the fans…

Piper: Mister Fruity Pebble is back!

Cena enters the ring and Bryan rushes him. Cena ducks under and runs off the far ropes before coming back at Bryan and hitting him with a running shoulder tackle. Bryan hits the canvas but manages to get to his feet, only to have Cena hit him with another running shoulder tackle. Once again, Bryan hits the canvas, but gets up again. Bryan swings wildly at Cena, who ducks under and hoists Bryan off the mat before powering him down with a spinout powerbomb. Cena gets back to his feet and throws his right arm into the air to a huge mixed reaction from the fans. As always, the “Let’s Go Cena, Cena Sucks†begin to pick up. Cena can only smirk as he bends down and tells Bryan that “You Can’t See Me†before bouncing off the near ropes and delivering the famous Five Knuckle Shuffle…

JR: Five Knuckle Shuffle!!

Cena gets back to his feet and begins stalking Daniel Bryan. Bryan starts to shake of the cobwebs and begins to pull himself together. He starts getting to his feet and John Cena loses his patience and grabs Bryan, lifting him onto his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry…

Piper: Not again!

As Cena lifts Bryan up, he staggers over towards Bryan’s corner. Bryan reaches his arm and begs Edge to tag him in. Edge just stares at Bryan’s arm before dropping off the apron and backing up the ramp…

JR: Where’s Edge going?!

Edge turns his back on Bryan and begins heading up the ramp. Inside the ring, Bryan delivers elbows to the side of Cena’s head, causing Cena to stagger back towards his corner. Cena drops Bryan and out of nowhere, he feels a slap on his back. The World Heavyweight Champion just tagged himself in. Cena looks at Ambrose with a shocked expression on his face. Daniel Bryan drops to a knee, unaware that his greatest rival is in the ring. Ambrose points a gun at Bryan’s face before charging Bryan and delivering the Knee Trembler directly to Bryan’s temple…

Piper: That knee! It needs to be illegal!

After hitting the Knee Trembler, Ambrose drags Bryan away from the ropes and goes for the cover as John Cena looks on…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners, the UWF Tag Team Champions, John Cena and the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose!

john-cena.jpg
tumblr_m48xawpyIM1qdnel2o1_500.jpg

JR: What a match!

The Tag Team Champions have their arms raised by the referee before being handed their titles. Cena never takes his eyes off Ambrose as the World Heavyweight Champion climbs the top turnbuckle and celebrates the victory…

Piper: I might not like these two, but I hope they retain on Sunday!

Smackdown goes off the air with Ambrose celebrating while John Cena stares at him uneasily.

Cena_Tough.jpg

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 1st Card

NewSmackdownBanner.png

The final Pay-Per-View before WrestleMania has come and gone and we are six weeks away from the big show. With No Way Out in the books, many questions arise. What was the result of the Tag Team Championship match? Did The Miz choose to challenge Dean Ambrose? We now turn to the fallout of the big event. What will happen as we get closer and closer to WrestleMania II? Find out on UWF Smackdown, live from Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana!

indmain.jpg

TripleH.jpg
versus
JackSwagger_zps2d0facfc.jpg

Triple H versus Jack Swagger

Last week, The Game won his first match since returning to competition, defeating Bray Wyatt in a very competitive match. This week, Triple H gets a debuting Jack Swagger. Swagger is looking to change America one victory at a time. Can the self-proclaimed "Real American" pull off a huge vctory in his debut? Or will Triple H show Swagger how The Game is played?

UWFTV2.png

BryanTV.jpg
versus
EdgeEuro.jpg

UWF Television Championship
Daniel Bryan versus Edge

In last week's Main Event, The Rated R Superstar left the self proclaimed "Best Wrestler In The World" high in dry after Bryan got too big for his britches. This week, the two Champions will meet in the center of the ring with Bryan's Championship on the line. Since winning the title back in December, Bryan has proven to be a fighting Champion, holding onto Smackdown's most unpredictable Championship for nearly three months. Edge claims that he is the Champion of Champions, can he prove it by ending Bryan's reign? Or will the YES Lock prove to be too much for Edge?

JeffJarrett.jpg
&
DelRio.jpg
versus
DeanTag.jpg
CenaTag.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championships *subject to change*
The Kings of Wrestling versus John Cena and Dean Ambrose

As of the release of this publication, Dean Ambrose and John Cena are the UWF World Tag Team Champions. What happens in their Championship match at No Way Out will change the complexion of this match. If Cena and Ambrose retain, this match will be for the titles. If they lose to the Raw team, the match will proceed as a non-title match. That being said, The Kings of Wrestling are sure to be watching the match at No Way Out in hopes of wrapping some gold around their waist come Friday.

We Will Hear From
Dean Ambrose
John Cena
Triple H
Jack Swagger
Edge
Anyone Else​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown February 22nd Edition!

Nice show...another tough loss, but all in all a good showing. Totally a great write up, Cwalker!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 1st Card

As of the release of this publication, Dean Ambrose and John Cena are the UWF World Tag Team Champions. What happens in their Championship match at No Way Out will change the complexion of this match. If Cena and Ambrose retain, this match will be for the titles. If they lose to the Raw team, the match will proceed as a non-title match. That being said, The Kings of Wrestling are sure to be watching the match at No Way Out in hopes of wrapping some gold around their waist come Friday.

Oh, you bet your booty we'll be watching that one! Either way this is a chance to shine!! And BDC aims to please!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I am very pleased to pick up the victory this week, that was quite a match you wrote. I now have one win and one loss, looking forward to seeing how the record looks in a few more weeks. That match between Sandow and Del Rio was great too, Damien stands alone as the only Enlightened Savior to get the job done this week. A splendid main event and some captivating promos too. This is how you do a go-home show, folks!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

A small card but a stacked one! I'm happy to get the first crack at EoR for his UWF return, that's going to be a lot of fun. Slim has the chance to become a double champion as he takes on Hoov for the Television Championship, that'll be a session to see. And BDC, depending on how No Way Out goes, could have the chance of a lifetime at winning those tag titles. It's going to be a great post-PPV show as we roll on to Wrestlemania!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Nice to see Triple H picking up his first win. Dresdon is doing great with him thus far. We got another good promo from RawisRey and the following match was good. Edge talking a big game in that promo. I could see a feud happening between Ambrose and Edge in the near future. It's actually kind of strange that this is the first time we've have ever crossed paths on our whole time here on Smackdown. Or Slim and I in general. Our characters also didn't really get any interaction with eachother in the match. Looking forward to a one on one encounter in the future. Great go home show CWalker and I look forward to No Way Out.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Enjoyed the hell out of Slim and rawisrey's promos this week. Glad to hear the Kings are considering going for the tag titles, that's a helluva tag team. Great main event, sets it up nicely for the PPV. And a big win for HHH! Good to see that, I'm enjoy Dres' interpretation of him so far. Good show, looking forward to the PPV

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I really enjoyed that main event. And Edge walking out... YES! YES! YES! :p That is exactly how I would have wanted it to happen as well. PLus the limited action between Ambrose and Edge... best believe I'm comin for you sucka :p

But this show has delivered and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

BDC

Reaction score

Ok, I really don't want to drop anything until I find out if this is for the belts or not...are we getting an extension till the PPV is up?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Wow... this has been up since the 23rd? I don't know where I've been at all. I really did not see this til today... til just now. I don't know where my mind has been but I'ma get somethin done when I wake up in the morn.

Again wow... how in the world did I miss this for so long.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Ok guys....same situation as last week. Everything is done and saved on my computer. When I get home, I'll code it and put it together. Probably 12 hours from now.

That being said, a few more promos would be nice. I've only got 2

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I could try to piece together a second one... but not sure what to say in that one. So I dunno.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Don't worry bout it bro. I can work with what I've got.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 1st Edition!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! As always, I am Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and with me is my partner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! Say hello to the world Rowdy!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Hello and Ross, we've got one hell of a show for the people tonight!

JR: Yes we do! We have three matches that have the potential to steal the show.

Piper: None bigger than John Cena and Dean Ambrose defending their titles for the second time this week.

JR: That's going to be a slobberknocker. But we've also go the debut of...

The arena is silent until the crowd starts to cheer for seemingly no reason. Turns out Dean Ambrose has come walking down the ramp without any warning. He walks over and grabs a mic and begins talking to the crowd in front of him.

ambrose2-2_zpsaaff8f93.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Wrestlemania! This time last year I was the reigning and defending Hardcore Champion. I was well on my way to beating two nobodies who never showed their faces again. I had beaten every UWF Championship number one contender. I had defeated both The Miz AND Cody Rhodes and then they quit. I was just about the raise the Hardcore Championship to UWF Championship status. You could say I was on the up and up. No one would be able to stand in my way. And now look at me. I'm the only three time World Heavyweight Champion. My first two runs were very short but that doesn't matter because week in and week out I came out here and proved I was still the true World Heavyweight Champion. Not Ted Dibiase, not Jeff Hardy, not Rey Mysterio not even my own tag team partner John Cena. There has always only been one true and deserving champion. That man is me.

The crowd reigns down applause but Ambrose doesn't react. He simply continues on.

It would have only made sense that I should be headlining the second anniversary of Wrestlemania but instead...The Miz decided to go another route. He went ahead and took the easy way out instead of actually going for a challenge. He knew he couldn't defeat me. Hell I've beaten him before and despite how much he's learned since the last time we fought, he knew it still wasn't enough. And as much as Cody Rhodes likes to think he's defeated everyone, he's never beaten me. Not even in that roster wide battle royal in which he became the first World Heavyweight Champion. I can't blame The Miz though. Watching The Miz run away from me for 20 minutes probably wouldn't make for a good main event. Despite those two fighting in the main event, everyone will know what the true main event of Wrestlemania will be. Dean Ambrose versus...Someone.

Ambrose starts to walk slowly back and forth while looking at the ground.

I have yet to be informed of my Wrestlemania opponent. There isn't that many people to beat who I haven't already beaten. Maybe Edge will try his hand in a one on one match. Maybe Damien Sandow will try and talk his way into the main event. Maybe Daniel Bryan will lose to me for the hundredth time. Maybe my own tag team partner John Cena will have to fight me. I honestly don't care who it is because at the end of the night, I'll still be the World Heavyweight Champion. I just want to fight. No cowards need apply. If you want a fight with the devil himself then go ahead and make yourself known!

Ambrose appears to be getting angry and is walking much faster back and forth around the side of the ring.

Alberto Del Rio and Jeff Jarrett want to take my UWF Tag Team Championships away from me. I don't care. The only thing I've ever cared about is myself. I could beat both of them in a coma. Tonight may be about my title match but I know as soon as I turn my back, someone is going to stake their claim for my World Heavyweight Championship. It's inevitable. I may forget about it and you may catch me off guard but believe you me, I won't let you get away with it.

Ambrose throws the mic away at the ring steps and storms off to the back as the crowd is cheering away.

=====================

UWF WrestleMania II

April 14th 2013

=====================

The camera pans backstage where a random interviewer is standing by with a microphone.

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, "The Game" Triple H.

The camera pans out to Triple H standing there as the fans erupt into cheers at the sight of him.

TripleH.jpg

Triple H: Who are you?

Interviewer: I'm the backstage interviewer, sir.

Triple H: Hmm, never seen ya before, you must be new. Nice haircut. What's on your mind?

Interviewer: Well I was curious regarding your thoughts on your opponent tonight, Jack Swagger.

Triple H: Well he's been surprisingly silent this week so all I've had to approach the situation with is assumption. For example, if he had joined me in the ring or appeared on the titantron screen and talked trash I can only assume it would've gone like this.

The camera pans out further as a young man dressed as Swagger and a portly older man dressed as Zeb appear next to Triple H.

Jack, I'm angry.

Why are you angry, Zeb?

I'm angry because I've been trying to shave off this facial hair that makes me look like Lou Albano but every time I try, the razor breaks! Do you know why it broke?

Why Zeb?

Well I looked at the packaging ta' find out why, I turned the razor itself in my hand and examined the handle, and it said it was made in Taiwan!

This is what's wrong with this country, plenty of American people capable of putting in hours and putting in work to make these products, but instead we've got Taiwanese, Pekinese, Japanese, and Mexicans taking all those hours and putting in the work themselves.

Fellow Patriots, how long are we gonna sit idly by and let these immigrants take our jobs? Until Captain Crunch is replaced on the front of his box by El Heffe'? Until the National Anthem becomes, "Tequila"? Why are we sitting idly by and letting this happen, because the gorditas they make us are the right amount of cheesy and crunchy? Well while you're ringin' the Taco Bell I'll be defendin' the Liberty Bell when Jack here whoops that French named Triple Levesque like the poodle he is!

We the People! We...the People! WE...the People! WEEEEEEE...the

Alright you're bordering on Geico pig territory with that prolonged we stuff. Now, there's a Looney Tunes marathon on for Cinco de May-yo, let's go yell at the screen every time Speedy Gonzales comes on.

The two walk offscreen as the camera adjusts so that it's only Triple H and the interviewer in the shot.

They know it's March, right?

They don't pay you to ask questions! Well, actually they do, but you shouldn't make fun of Skipper Dan and his Tourette's patient grandson. I know I'd never do anything like that.

Triple H looks directly into the camera and smiles before turning his attention back to the interviewer.

In all seriousness kid, tonight's match won't be for the faint of heart because I'm going to make sure that not only will Jack never be seen in UWF afterwards, but I'll never be given such a sad excuse for competition ever again! Game On.

Triple H's words and antics have resonated positively with the crowd as evidenced by their cheers as "The Game" walks offscreen and Smackdown heads elsewhere.

JR: Our first match of the evening pits The Game Triple H against the self-proclaimed “Real Americanâ€￾ Jack Swagger!

Piper: You know something about Swagger, don’t you Ross? You’re both from Oklahoma!

JR: That I do Roddy, but this Swagger is different from the kid I knew in Perry, Oklahoma! He’s much more focused!

Piper: Let’s see how focused he is!

Lillian Garcia: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticuit, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Game" Triple H!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

Motorhead's "The Game" begins playing and the fans get to their feet as they know the arrival of "The Game" is upon them. The strobe lights in the arena begin flashing and the spotlight shines on the middle of the stage. Standing in that spotlight is the man himself. Triple H looks left, then looks right as he doses himself in water. Triple H shakes the water off before making his way down the ramp.

hhh-triple-h-summerslam-2012-ring-entrance-650x365.jpg

Hunter makes his way down the ramp. He reaches the bottom before making a sharp left. As Triple H walks around the outside of the ring, he hops onto the apron as the strobe lights continue to flash. Triple H stands on the apron, takes a swig of water before disposing of the bottle. Looking around the arena, Triple H throws his arms high in the air and spits the water out in trademark fashion.

af0d260fda70f5441d6f24abc7ab9429.jpg

Triple H enters the ring and waits for the match to begin.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Perry Oklahoma, weighing in at 267 pounds, "A Real American" Jack Swagger!

[video=youtube;JxDcxrI8vBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxDcxrI8vBU[/video]

Jack Swagger's theme song "Real American" begins blasting through the PA System and the fans begin boo the "Real American" himself. Swagger walks out from the back with Zeb Colter not too far behind. The duo makes their way down the ramp. Fans scream abuse at Swagger as the All American American from Oklahoma walks down screaming "We The People" at the top of his lungs. Swagger soon enters the ring and puts his hand across his chest as he waits for the match to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Smackdown’s first contest is now underway. Swagger and Triple H lock up to begin the bout and Triple H quickly catches Swagger off guard with a boot to the midsection. Swagger drops to a knee and Triple H follows this up by hooking Swagger’s head and dropping the “Real Americanâ€￾ with a Spike DDT. Swagger’s head bounces off the canvas and Triple H rolls him over, going for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Swagger rolls a shoulder!

As Triple H gets to a vertical base, the Real American rolls onto his stomach and gets to a knee. Swagger makes it up, but Triple H immediately delivers a right hand to Swagger’s face. Swagger hits the mat, but gets back to his feet quickly. As he does, Triple H forces him onto the near ropes before grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him across the ring. Swagger runs the ropes and as he comes back at The Game, Triple H lifts him off his feet before performing the trademark “Double Aâ€￾ Spinebuster…

Piper: Your boy isn’t looking all that focused Ross!

Triple H quickly gets to his feet and poses for the fans that erupt in cheers. As Triple H pumps himself up, Jack Swagger tries getting back to his feet again. As he does, Triple H meets him with another boot to the midsection. Hunter wastes no time putting Swagger’s head between his legs, hooking both arms…

JR: Already?

The crowd gets to their feet as Hunter leaps off the canvas, driving Swagger face first onto the mat with The Pedigree. Triple H rolls Swagger over and hooks the far leg, looking for victory…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Triple H!

Triple-H-triple-h-416783_456_352.jpg

Piper: Well, that escalated quickly!

Triple H gets to his feet as Motorhead’s “The Gameâ€￾ fills the arena. The Cerebral Assassin climbs the top rope before posing once more for the fans in attendance…

JR: Looks like Tripe H didn’t want to waste any time tonight!

Hunter hops down from the top rope and leaves the ring, heading to the back as Smackdown goes backstage.

Fade. The camera's cut to the backstage area on this week's edition of Friday Night SmackDown. The audience explodes in cheers as they await for the next backstage segment to begin. The cheers increase in volume, and boos are mixed in, as the camera's find John Cena training in the corner for his upcoming Tag Team Championship match. Cena is seen punching the air, and doing jumping jacks, as the camera man impatiently walk towards the CeNation leader, interrupting his training.

Camera Man: Hey, uh, John, I'm sorry to interrupt your training, but do you mind if I ask you a couple questions? Cena nods his head, his back turned from the camera man, as the camera man speaks. Okay, uh, thanks. Alright, later tonight, you're scheduled to defend your Tag Team Championships against the self-proclaimed "Kings of Wrestling". Your thoughts please?

Cena's back is still turned, surprisingly, as he responds.

John Cena: Next question.

Shockingly, Cena denies the question, as the camera man has a questioned expression on his face, as he asks the next question.

Camera Man: Uh, okay. Um, lately, when we see you with your partner, the other half holder of the Tag Team Championship, and the current holder of the World Heavyweight Championship... Cena finally turns his head, after the mention of the World Heavyweight Championship. Um, Dean Ambrose, you always stare at the "big gold belt". It's been more common than before now, and I wanted to ask, why?

Finally, Cena turns his back to the camera man, as he answers the question.

John Cena: Now, THAT's the question, camera man. Why didn't you start this off with that question? Because, you, me, and everyone watching knows that's the million dollar question. Why, oh why? You know, I'm predicting I'm gonna hear the word "why" more often after tonight, but to, uh, answer your question!

Cena stops mid-way, as he grabs his cap and places it on his head, before taking the Tag Team Championship and walking away, leaving everyone shocked.

0.jpg

Fade.

=====================

Vote for the first ever UWF Hall of Fame

=====================

We are taken to the back where Edge is ready to give his interview.

This is what happens when you become someone like me. When you become a huge success like me you have people that want to hate you. People that want to see you fail. You have the world against you and you have people coming out of the wood work looking to take a swing at you to see if they can get you down. But the problem with all of that is… no matter what they do… no matter what they attempt they just can’t do it. They just can’t get that good clean strike to take you down. Instead they are the ones that wind up looking foolish because no matter what they do they will come up short while you will come up looking even better than you did before.

Last week Ambrose finally got a chance to see what I can do. Not the Edge he faced before… that piss poor excuse… but the real Edge. He faced the real Edge and he just collapsed. He couldn’t handle what I could bring to the table and was about to be finished if it wasn’t for my ill fated dumb tag partner known as … oh his name isn’t important. We’ll just call him the soon to be former TV Champion. I mean… what else is he? He isn’t a threat, he isn’t a challenge anymore. He has fallen harder than I dunno… he is just falling hard and soon enough he is going to hit rock bottom… most likely not by The Rock but that is besides the point. But enough about my thoughts… what do you think?

The camera pans over to reveal Trish Stratus.

The greatest wrestler in the world Trish Stratus:
I think that little boy Bryan needs to pull his britches up and be ready to face the beating that is coming to him. His self proclaiming to be the best wrestler in the world is definitely not helping him I mean look at what he has done lately… just lose. Lose, lose, and lose again. And tonight he is going to lose whereas you are going to become something that has rarely been seen in UWF in a double champion. But not only that but it is with singles titles. Not a singles title and tag title but this is all you. This is all your own doing, your own work. You have yourself to rely on and you are accomplishing this feat. Which just goes to show that I know talent. I have my monster dominating on NXT, well our monster since this is our army. And now you are going to become a double champion. It is only fitting that the true greatest… me… be present right?

But this isn’t about me and my amazing skills as a wrestler and manager. This is all about you. This is about you proving to the world that you are indeed the greatest in ring talent ever seen. This is about you showing that you are without a doubt the absolute best that has ever stepped foot inside that ring. This is about showing that little boy that he is nothing but a footnote in the grand scheme of things while you are the top notch best in the world. And when that happens… it’ll finally be time to take down Ambrose and claim everything. I mean if you want a tag partner I’m sure we could figure out a way for Umaga to be on both shows right?

Edge laughs a little.

While I’m sure we could I’m also sure that would be terribly unfair since nobody would be able to stop us and we’d wind up retiring those belts as the undefeated tag champions. Maybe one day in the future we’ll go after that but for now… I’ll just look to take the TV title, add it to my collection, and then look at Ambrose and tell him straight up… what you gonna do when these 24 inch pythons… well not really 24 inches but you know… I have some arm muscles. I am pretty strong. But… what is he gonna do when the true best wrestler in UWF comes after him and that belt. John Cena can’t challenge him like me, Jeff Hardy can’t, that little pissant Miz wouldn’t even be a challenge. All he has left is me if he wants a real challenge. And considering he doesn’t have much left up there I’m sure that he’ll do the right thing and accept the challenge from the absolute best to ever step foot in the ring. But for now… ladies and gentlemen… be amazed at the awesomeness of Edge as he takes another title and adds it to his massive collection of belts as Smackdown becomes one step closer to becoming… Rated R.

Edge and Trish leave the interview area.

Piper: We’re going to see one of my favorites in action next. The greatest Television Champion of our era, Daniel Bryan will defend his title against the Rated R miscreant, Edge!

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fal and is for the UWF Television Championship. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his tag team Championship wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Aberdeen Washington, he is the UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the Television Championship bout is underway. Edge and Bryan meet in the center of the ring and tie in to start the match. Bryan is quick to go behind the Challenger, wrapping both of his arms tightly around Edge’s waist. Bryan is quick to lift Edge off his feet and drop him onto his stomach with a side slam. As Edge lies stomach first on the mat, Bryan switches his position and applies a front face lock on the Challenger. Edge is able to roll through and escape the face lock as he gets to his feet. Bryan is right behind him and he and Edge lock up again. Edge is quick to surprise the Champion with a hip toss, sending Bryan to the mat. The Rated R Superstar runs the ropes and as Bryan tries to sit up, Edge delivers a low dropkick directly to Bryan’s face. Bryan falls back to the canvas and the Rated R Superstar goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

As Bryan kicks out, Edge applies a rear chinlock before lifting Bryan to his feet. With the Television Champion at his mercy, Edge places Bryan’s head under his arm and falls chest first to the mat, hitting the Television Champion with a reverse DDT. Bryan’s head bounces off the mat and Edge quickly goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out again!

JR: It looks like your favorite is in a bad way to start this match!

Piper: It’s going to be fine Ross! He’s the Best Wrestler in The World for a reason!

As Bryan barely manages to kick out, the Rated R Superstar gets to his feet. Edge looks down on Bryan before pumping himself up and taking a few steps backwards towards the far corner of the ring. Edge drops down into a crouching position and begins stalking the Champion…

JR: This may be a short match!

Edge prepares to deliver his patented finishing move. The European Champion stalks the Television Champion. Bryan pulls himself up and as he does, Edge rushes out of the corner and across the ring, looking for the Spear!

Piper: No! No! No!

Before Edge can deliver the Spear, Bryan moves out of the way and the Rated R Superstar crashes into the steel ring pole…

JR: The Spear backfired on Edge!

Bryan lies on the canvas before getting to a knee and grabbing Edge by the trunks. Bryan pulls Edge out of the corner before driving the Rated R Superstar back into the corner. The European Champion grabs his shoulder, groaning in pain as Bryan pulls Edge out of the corner once more, this time stacking the European Champion on his shoulders with a schoolboy…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Both men get back to their feet and Bryan swings wildly at the European Champion. Edge ducks under and goes behind Bryan before grabbing Bryan by the neck and dropping the Television Champion on the back of his head with the Edge-O-Matic. Edge proceeds to grab both legs, forcing Bryan’s shoulders onto the match and cover the Television Champion…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Edge gets to his feet as Bryan rolls on the canvas, grabbing his neck. The European Champion motions for Bryan to get to his feet. Bryan rolls to a knee and starts to arise. As he does, Edge meets him with a boot to the midsection. Bryan doubles over and Edge hooks the Television Champion in a front face lock…

JR: Edge might be looking for that big DDT!

Before Edge can perform the Edgecution DDT, Bryan wraps both of his arms around Edge’s waist before tossing the European Champion overhead with a bridging Northern Light Suplex…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Once again, both men manage to get to their feet quickly and Bryan is able to snap off a beautiful armdrag, before hooking the arm and applying a Cross Armbreaker…

JR: That’s the shoulder that crashed into the steel ring pole earlier! Bryan is looking to exploit it!

As Bryan pulls back on Edge’s arm, the Rated R groans and rolls looks to reach the ropes. Edge reaches out, but is too far away. As Edge tries desperately to make it to a break, the Television Champion does everything he can to apply more pressure to the Cross Armbreaker. The Rated R Superstar contemplates tapping out, but instead uses his feet to drag himself to the ropes before wrapping both legs around the bottom one, forcing a break…

JR: I didn’t think Edge would be able to make it, but he did!

The referee acknowledges Edge’s break, but Bryan does not. The official tells Bryan that he must break the hold, but when Bryan refuses, the referee begins counting him out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Bryan breaks the count before five, barely avoiding being disqualified! As Bryan breaks the hold and gets to a vertical base, the referee scolds him about it. The Television Champion looks at the official before responding with “I have ‘til fiveâ€￾ which draws a huge pop from the fans. Gently moving the official out of the way, Bryan focuses back on Edge. Edge crawls to the far corner away from Bryan, picking himself up, still holding his shoulder. As Edge gets up, Bryan grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Edge is able to counter and Irish whips Bryan towards the opposing corner. As he’s running towards the corner, Bryan is able to run up the turnbuckle pads before launching himself backwards at Edge, looking to wrap both of his legs around Edge’s neck. Edge is ready for him and as Bryan has his legs around Edge’s neck, the European Champion counters by slamming the Television Champion onto the mat with a powerbomb…

JR: Huge counter by Edge!

As Bryan lies on the mat, Edge grabs him by the legs and separates them. Edge steps through one but before he can go any further, Bryan reaches up and grabs Edge by the back of the head and pulls him down, rolling him up with an inside cradle…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Both men get to their feet and Edge catches Bryan with a boot to the stomach. Edge hooks the head and quickly lifts Bryan off the canvas, spiking the Champion’s head on the canvas with the Edgecution DDT. Edge rolls Bryan over and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Bryan rolls a shoulder!

Piper: Whew! That was close!

Edge slaps the mat in frustration before getting to his feet. The Rated R European Champion heads to the far side of the ring and drops down into his position again…

JR: Bryan may not kick out of this!

Edge stalks Bryan, begging and pleading that the Television Champion get to his feet. Bryan begins making it to a vertical base and Edge becomes
more and more impatient. As Bryan finally rises, Edge charges across the ring, going for the Spear. Bryan turns around and sees the Spear coming and is able to sidestep, before hooking Edge’s injured arm and dragging the European Champion to the canvas. Bryan puts the arm between his legs
and hooks Edge’s head, locking in the YES Lock…

Piper: YES! YES!

The Rated R Champion cries in pain as Bryan pulls back on the YES Lock. There’s only so much pressure Edge can take and the European Champion begins slapping the mat, signifying that he’s giving up…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match via submission and STILL UWF Television Champion, Daniel Bryan!

15747876.jpg

Daniel Bryan gets to his feet, having his arm risen in victory. Some fans cheer the Television Champion as he’s handed his title and screams YES over and over at the top of his lungs. Bryan soon takes his title and leaves the ring as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

====================

Go check out ACW if you haven't already. They're looking for some help.

====================

JR: You ready for some tag team action Rowdy? John Cena and Dean Ambrose are going to defend their titles against the team of Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio honks the horn on the car before parking it on the side of the entrance ramp. Del Rio soon exits the car before hopping onto the ramp and basking in the ambiance as the pyro shoot off behind him.

alberto.gif

Del Rio soon makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And his partner, from Nashville, Tennesse, weighing in at 238 pounds, Jeff Jarrett!

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3  N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

The pyro stops and Jarrett gets ready for his match.

Lillian Garcia: And the opponent, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, John Cena!

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

"My Time Is Now" starts playing and out walks John Cena onto the stage. As always, Cena is in his usual jovial mood. He runs across the stage, yelling and enjoying himself with the fans. Cena hads back center stage before throwing up his marine signal and running down the ramp before sliding into the ring. Once there, Cena throws his hat into the stands before waiting for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And his partner ,from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions and the World Heavweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin

wwetagteamchampionshiphr4.gif

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell rings and the Tag Team Championship Main Event is underway. The Kings of Wrestling decide that Alberto Del Rio will start for the Challengers while Cena tells Ambrose that he will start for the Champions. An uneasy Ambrose allows the Cenation Leader to go ahead and Cena and Del Rio soon lock up. Del Rio gets the upper hand with a quick arm drag on Cena, taking the Cenation Leader to the mat before applying a reverse armbar to one half of the Tag Champions. Del Rio squeezes on Cena’s arm, trying to apply as much pressure as possible, but Cena is able to get to a vertical base. Cena gets to his feet, but Del Rio does not release his grip on Cena’s arm. Instead, Del Rio is forced off his feet as he holds onto Cena’s arm from behind. Cena comes up with a counter and forces himself backwards, driving Del Rio back first into the far corner. Cena’s force along with Del Rio’s momentum causes the Aristocrat to break his grip on Cena’s arm. As Del Rio is stuck in the corner, Cena throws a back elbow directly into Del Rio’s face. Cena walks out of the corner and Del Rio staggers out right behind him. As he does, Cena locks his arm under Del Rio’s and lifts the Mexican Aristocrat off the canvas and surprises him with a hip toss. As Del Rio’s back hits the canvas, Cena drops down and goes for the first cover of the match…

1….

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

After barely managing to kick out, Del Rio is surprised as Cena quickly applies a rear chinlock. Cena lies on his side, resting the side of Del Rio’s head on the canvas, creating less of an airway for Del Rio to breathe through….

JR: To this point in the contest, John Cena has outwrestled Alberto Del Rio.

Piper: That’s something I never thought I’d see Ross.

While keeping the pressure on Del Rio, Cena takes a look towards his corner at the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose. Ambrose is shouting instructions at Cena as the other half of the Tag Team Champions continues wrench on Del Rio’s throat. Cena continues to listen to Ambrose’s instructions but takes his mind off the task at hand momentarily, allowing Del Rio to roll through and position himself on top of Cena. The Cenation Leader’s shoulders rest on the canvas and the official drops down and counts the fall…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

After the kick out, both men get to their feet at the same time. Cena looks for a clothesline, but Del Rio manages to duck under. Cena turns around and Del Rio grabs him by the left arm, leaping in the air, performing a modified armbreaker on Cena. Cena grabs his arm and falls to the canvas before rolling towards his corner. Ambrose, having seen enough, reaches over and tags himself into the match…

JR: And here comes the World Heavyweight Champion!

Ambrose enters the ring and immediately delivers a right hand to Del Rio’s face. The right hand knocks Del Rio back onto the near ropes and Ambrose grabs him by the arm, Irish whipping him across the ring. Del Rio reverses and Irish whips the Champion instead. Ambrose runs the ropes and comes back at Del Rio, who shows off impressive strength, lifting the Champion off the mat before performing a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Ambrose grabs his back in pain as Del Rio goes for the cover on the Champion…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

JR: Del Rio almost pinned the World Heavyweight Champion!

With Ambrose barely kicking out, the Mexican Aristocrat grabs the World Champion by the arm and drags him back towards his corner before tagging in the “Chosen Oneâ€￾ Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett enters the ring and with Del Rio still holding Ambrose down, the Chosen One drops an elbow across Ambrose’s throat. The Champion grabs the affected area as Jarrett goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

Ambrose kicks out yet again, this time rolling onto his stomach to avoid being pinned again. Jarrett gets to his feet and watches as the World Heavyweight tries to get to his feet. Ambrose only gets to a knee before Jarrett interlocks his legs with the Champion’s and swings backwards, connecting with a Russian Leg Sweep on the Champion. As Ambrose’s head hits the mat, Jarrett gets to his feet before using the near ropes to gather momentum and deliver a knee drop across the Champion’s throat. Jarrett follows this up with a quick cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

JR: Dean Ambrose is taking a lot of punishment in this match!

Piper: Being the garbage wrestler that he is, he should be able to take it!

Jarrett goes over to his corner before tagging Del Rio back into the match. Jarrett grabs the Champion off the canvas and lifts him to his feet as Del Rio perches himself on the middle rope. Jarrett exposes Ambrose’s midsection with an abdominal stretch and Del Rio leaps off the middle rope, performing a double axe handle on the exposed area. Jarrett releases Ambrose and the World Champion falls to the canvas. Ambrose rolls to the far corner of the ring, trying to catch his breath and recover from the abuse that he’s taken in this match up. He pulls himself up in the corner using the ropes for assistance. Del Rio does not give the Champion any time to rest. Del Rio runs right at him at Ambrose in the corner and uses the ring ropes to launch himself into the air and looks to take Ambrose’s head off with a step up enziguiri. The Champion sees it coming and ducks under it, and Del Rio misses wildly. Del Rio lands chest first on the canvas and Ambrose quickly takes advantage. Del Rio tries to push himself to his feet, but as he’s getting up, Ambrose rushes out of the corner and delivers a running knee to the side of Del Rio’s head…

JR: Knee Trembler! I don’t know if he got all of it, but it was enough!

The Knee Trembler is enough to send Del Rio to the canvas. Unfortunately, Ambrose cannot capitalize as he falls to the mat right after. Both men lie stomach first onto the canvas as the crowd becomes alive and the referee begins counting both men out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Both men crawl to their respective corners and tag in their partners!

Piper: Tags on both sides!

Both Jarrett and Cena enter the ring. Jarrett looks to rush Cena with a clothesline, but Cena ducks under and uses the far ropes to pick up speed before taking Jarrett down with a running shoulder tackle. Jarrett hits the canvas but gets to his feet, only to have Cena hit him with another shoulder tackle. Once more, Jarrett hits the canvas. This time, he gets up and Cena catches him with a swift powerslam. John Cena gets to his feet and throws the right hand high in the air, letting the UWF Universe know exactly what’s coming next…

JR: Just the sheer emotion that John Cena draws proves how much of an Icon this man is!

Cena bends down over Jarrett and lets the Chosen One know that “You Can’t See Meâ€￾ before hitting him with the famous Five Knuckle Shuffle. The roof comes unglued as Cena hits one of his trademark moves and gets to his feet. Jarrett shakes the effects of the move off and starts trying to get to his feet. As he does, Cena begins stalking the Chosen One, ready to put him away. Jarrett makes it to a knee and Cena prepares to pounce when out of nowhere, John Cena has a change of heart. Cena looks to his corner and heads over there before tagging Ambrose in…

JR: Just when it looked like Cena was about to put Jarrett away! He tags in Ambrose?

Cena motions for Ambrose to finish this. The two have a brief discussion and Cena extends the hand, letting bygones be bygones. A weary Ambrose accepts it and we have ourselves a handshake between the Tag Team Champions…

Piper: It looks like these two have put their game of one ups-man ship behind them! But did it need to happen in the middle of a match?

Ambrose looks to break the handshake and finish the task at hand. But as he turns away, Cena pulls him back in and lifts Ambrose onto his shoulders…

JR: What the hell is going on?

Cena smirks before dumping Ambrose off his shoulders, hitting him with an Attitude Adjustment that shakes the ring. The entire arena falls silent as Cena hits his finishing move on the World Heavyweight Champion. Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio cannot believe it…

Piper: What did we just see?

Cena stands over Ambrose’s fallen body, never taking his eyes off the Champion. With Cena focused on Ambrose, Jeff Jarrett slides in and covers Ambrose, hooking both legs…

1…

JR: Come on! Not like this!

2…

3…

Piper: We’ve got new Champions Ross!

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners and the NEW UWF World Tag Team Champions, Albert Del Rio and Jeff Jarrett; The Kings of Wrestling.

promo_jarrett.jpg
alberto-del-rio-champion.jpg

The arena is still hush as the announcement of new Tag Team Champions is made. Del Rio and Jarrett are just as confused as everyone else, but are handed their titles and quickly leave the ring. The duo celebrate as they make their way up the ramp…

JR: I can’t believe what we just saw from John Cena!

Cena hasn’t moved from the spot that he’s in. He keeps his eyes on Ambrose. Finally, Cena squats in front of Ambrose and does his “You Can’t See Meâ€￾ hand gesture. With the Champion still down, Cena leaves the ring and starts making his way to the back…

JR: I never thought I’d say this, but I think John Cena just turned his back on the UWF Universe.

Smackdown goes off the air with Cena standing on top of the ramp and Ambrose still out in the ring.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker​

Status
Not open for further replies.