UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 11/25/13: AJ Styles vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Dibiase Jr.

Tyson Kidd removes his t-shirt and throws it to the screaming fans in the first few rows before bringing the microphone back up to his mouth to address both of his opponents.

UzBV1U2.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"Excuses, excuses, excuses, Ted, you didn't lose on purpose, you didn't let Sheamus win, Ted you just lost. Simple as that, you know that feeling that you felt that night when you got to the back? That sense of failure? You're going to have that exact same feeling after that bell rings when you're in the ring with me. Then maybe next week you can come out here and whine about how you could have won, but you let Tyson win, just because you're such a caring individual. Ted, I don't need the excuses, you can check your ego at the door, you need to understand something right now, not only are you stepping in the ring with a former World Champion, and one of Raw's biggest superstars, but you're bringing yourself into a my domain, into my yard, and you're trying to take something from me, you're trying to take my opportunity away from me. That's not a very wise decision, no time for excuses, this is going to go either one of two ways; one, I'm either making you tap out, or two, I'm making you tap out AJ."

Tyson Kidd shifts his attention to AJ Styles. The crowd is on the edge of their seats as they're enjoying the exchange from these three competitors.

Tyson Kidd
"Look man, killer instinct or not, that's not changing anything AJ. You're good, hell, I'll give it to you, you're really good...but you're looking at the very best today. AJ, you might think in your head that I'm the one that has to prove himself here, but maybe you should look in the mirror? Maybe it's you that doesn't have it anymore? You lost that title just weeks after winning it, I'm not saying your win was a fluke, but maybe you're not as good as you once were? Maybe you're not as good as you seem to think you are? There was a time, years and years ago, that the Phenomenal AJ Styles was known all around the World as this unbelievable talent, you were doing things nobody even knew were possible. You helped lay the groundwork for men like me, guys that aren't three hundred pounds, or guys that aren't seven feet tall. You've helped out men like us, so it might leave a sour taste in your mouth knowing that a man that got a chance because of things that you did surpassed you, but AJ, times change, over time things evolve. You're not exactly a spring chicken anymore AJ. You've had your time, nobody's taking that away from you, your accomplishments won't be forgotten, and I'm sure there will be a Hall of Fame plaque with your name written on it one day. But all that is behind you, you need to ask yourself? How much do you have in that tank? You talk about killer instinct? But where was that when Angle beat you for that title? I was in the back that night, supporting you, behind you, you can't just flip a switch and be great again AJ, all the respect in the World goes out to you my friend, but it's time to move away from the past, and look on to the future. That's what you're looking at right now."

Tyson gets a mixed reaction from the audience as some are behind AJ. It's about half and half and you can clearly hear 'Tyson' and 'AJ' chants pouring in from this sell out crowd.

Tyson Kidd
"Neither of you should even have your minds on Umaga, Batista, or Bray Wyatt right now. You don't need to worry about what they're doing when you have much bigger things to worry about. AJ, once that bell rings, my respect for you is out the window, I'm not pulling any punches, I'm treating you just like I'm treating him. Ted, I just met you and I already don't like you, if I were you, I'd turn around and walk myself to the back and think up some excuses for when I tap you out. Guys, this is it, I don't care if you're Phenomenal, or if you come from money, right now, you're sharing a ring with the best professional wrestler this World has to offer today. You two are trying to take something away from me, and I just can't let that happen, I want that Championship more than anything, and I will stop at nothing to get what I want. I started from the very bottom, and I've clawed my way just to get this chance, months and months of being the opener on shows, being stuck in meaningless matches, but I stuck it through, nobody believed in me, besides Natalya, myself, and all these screaming fans in attendance here tonight. I've had to do one thing to climb that ladder, and that's win, and trust me, I'm not done yet. I won't let myself down, I won't let Nattie down, and I'm not letting anyone here down."

The fans that are behind Tyson are now on their feet, cheering him on as Kidd lowers his microphone, waiting for a response from one of his opponents.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Hulk Hogan vs Y2J

[video=youtube;oU_6GYgp9I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU_6GYgp9I0[/video]

The countdown begins and ends before the classic pause and the vintage Y2J theme hits the arena system. The lights go down as the silhouette of Chris Jericho appears on the stage, back to Hogan, arms outstretched. As the lights come back on he spins around and pumps his fist to a pop from the crowd. Jericho heads towards the ring and claps hands with a few guys holding Y2J posters or wearing Jericho merch. One guy is cosplaying as “serious, angry-at-the-world, suit and tie Jericho†and Y2J practically corpses. Jericho foregoes a few hands asking where there merch is loudly to some laughs. Finally he arrives at the ring and hops up onto the apron, looking out into the sea of fans before spinning and leaning back on the ropes in typical fashion. Finally, after the grandstanding these two men are known for, Jericho enters the ring and receives a microphone from the ringside techie.

Y2J: Ladies and gentlemen…hey, hit the bricks, junior! Do you think you have what it takes to be in the ring right now with two wrestling superstars?

A young cameraman fumbles his way out of the ring looking sheepish and the crowd laugh.

Poor kid..I was joking you ass; get back up here. So Hulk, have I personally welcomed you yet? Have I personally welcomed you and every Jerichoholic in the building tonight to RAW is JERICHOO!?

A roar from the crowd as the icons now circle each other slowly before coming to rest again.

You’ll have to forgive old Y2J Hulkster because I’ve got some things I want to get off my chest after reading the UWF message boards and opening my bags upon bags of fanmail on my bus tonight. It seems fans have a got a little smarter since your heyday huh Mr. America? It seems this Dean Ambrose, whoever he is, has some sort of cult following here. It seems this Dean Ambrose has had some sort of success here, has made a name for himself, is a pivotal cog on the machine of RAW and is going to teach me a thing or two. It seems he’s a former world champion and has been main eventing here for the entirety of my absence and yet I find myself…what’s the word…I find myself thinking of him as kind of a jerk.

Mixed reaction from the crowd but they’re pro-Y2J tonight.

Looks like some of his basement dwelling fans are in tonight. I watched the show back last week, I was way too pumped to be watching TV before I came out to address all you fans and was rudely interrupted by the charisma vacuum you seem to all love suddenly, Randy Orton. Hey, it’s ok, I’ll show you back to the side of the force. I watched Dean back and I watched him complain about challeneges and I watched him say he’s going to hang up the boots and I wanted to get the Hulkster’s opinion. See, Hulk, I respect the hell out of you. Am I going to put an old man in the Walls of Jericho to win this match? I’m going to have to but I will be signing copies of my CD for you after and we will shoot the breeze and catch a drink. What I want to know is what the Hulkster thinks of Chris Jericho as a challenger. What I want to know is what the pythons think of a guy like Dean Ambrose wanting to walk away from the business because he THINKS he’s given it enough.

Jericho backs off to give Hogan the floor but chimes back in briefly.

Then we can talk trash about my band and your tanning beds or whatever, your call.

A smirk from Y2J who leans back on the ropes awaiting a response.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 11/25/13: AJ Styles vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Dibiase Jr.

Kidd doesn't have to wait long before DiBiase rewards his opponents with his response.

DiBiase22.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: I'm not sure who you think you are, Tyson, but you're certainly not me. You possess no qualities that suggest you could ever be a DiBiase, let alone the capability of reading minds. So on that note, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to me exiting to the back after my match with "a sense of failure". Tyson, what I felt was liberation and a sense of accomplishment. It gives me great satisfaction knowing that the decisions I make, for my own reasons, can have such an effect on so many people. Sheamus is celebrating becoming the number one contender as if he deserves it, while I stand here having witnessed him do so on my own two feet and my eyes wide open. Clearly it's my word against everybody else's, Tyson, and therein lies another division between us all. I am the only person who can see through my eyes and who knows my thoughts... and you play no part in either process. If I'm truly going to experience the exact same feeling that I felt on Tuesday night, then Tyson, you've predicted a priceless victory and I couldn't agree with you more! In a match of such importance, you don't have to worry about anything being gifted to you, but I promise you'll leave "your domain" regretting that you didn't take your own advice... having not left for the back before you embarrassed yourself further.

DiBiase shrugs his shoulders and can be seen saying towards Kidd on the titantron "Up to you, bud". Once the crowd stops booing DiBiase, he raises the microphone back to his mouth to address Styles.

Ted DiBiase Jr: AJ, if anybody is full of excuses, it's you. For somebody who has been a revered competitor in this business for as long as you have, known for his daredevil feats and determined attitude, letting your emotions get the better of you... is an excuse for not being good enough. We could stand here and argue night and day what the real reason for your shortcomings is, ranging from simply an off night to being a wash up, but I feel as if I'll again be abused and labelled an airhead. Whatever the case, AJ, and I say this with all due respect and admiration, but you've had your opportunity and you blew it! You became the World Heavyweight Champion, you lost to Kurt Angle, and on Tuesday night you were given the chance to take back the title and instead were tossed over the top rope. If there's anything that defines you and your career, it's that you don't give up... but maybe it's about time you did just that and stepped aside. See AJ, you can't just be realising now what you require to return to the top. You've been there on many occasions and for somebody who probably still thinks they're on top of their game, that's not a positive sign. You've lost your touch and I see a hollow man filled with regret. Oh, and that wind passing you by? That's me, AJ, and I'm on my way to the World Heavyweight Championship.

DiBiase is again booed for his comments, but he immediately continues speaking.

Ted DiBiase Jr: The thing I find so amusing above all else is that you both seem to think you have me in your back pocket and that I'm just here to make up the numbers. You've shown one another extreme respect, and on the other hand have labelled me, a DiBiase, a liar... an airhead... a weakling... a failure. Many people have doubted the son of a Hall of Famer before and yet they were the very people who watched helplessly as I became World Champion at their expense. If you were to draw up a list of odds for who is the favourite in this entire tournament, my money would be on me sitting on the longest odds. But that's just it - how do you think I made my fortune? Apart from a small grant from my father when I turned 18, I have amassed my fortune through smart investments. With that, I'm going to offer the UWF Universe a little investment advice right now. If you want even the slightest taste of what it's like to be me, you'll take my advice... and put your money on me winning this tournament and going on to become the World Heavyweight Champion for a THIRD time! I've achieved it before, I'll achieve it again, and now everybody can benefit from my success!

DiBiase laughs as Maryse claps for her man, the two standing confident throughout the hostile atmosphere.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF RAW: Bubba Ray Dudley vs Matt Bloom

"I Crack Skulls For a Livin'! "

[video=youtube;HL9kaJZw8iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL9kaJZw8iw[/video]

The UWF Faithful year the theme song play for Bubba Ray Dudley as he comes out from the back and heads to the ring. Bubba looks at the different members and he gets into heated arguments with several fans. Bubba enters the ring and grabs a microphone and begins to speak out loud.

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Aight let me set da record straight before I lose my cool. First of all for those stupid enough to think that I would join D'Von's stupid 'religious support group' then maybe all of you should get yer heads checked because I don't play that way. I do what I wanna do and there's nobody that can stop me from doin' so. I have no idea what's going on through yer thick skulls of yers but Bubba Ray Dudley does NOT answer to anyone. Not Jesus, not God, not Reverend D'Von, hell not even Randy Orton! The RAW GM's wanna put me in a match against Matt Bloom or whatever the frig his name is, then fine by me; they just better not complain that his face has been bashed in from mah fist. D'Von, I have no idea what the hell happened to you but don't you even THINK for a second that I'm gonna follow the voice of Jebus. I had a Father when I was younger, and I told 'em to piss off when I got sick of hearin' his shit. You guys think it's funny ta see me angry, then try ta fill mah head with bullshit then we'll see who laughin'. Spike if your listen' to this then forgive me, but this is between me and D'Von, so you best better stay out of this.

The crowd boos at Bubba Ray, Ray lowers the microphone and look annoyed at the crowd.

Why are y'all booin' at me for? Last time I checked Reverend D'Von was da one yappin' about how God was going to throw lightenin' bolts out of his ass and smite us all. I don't know about you dumbasses but I'm pretty sure that Reverend D'Von is the one that's pissin' us all off, so why yer booin' at me is beyond me. But back to mah point; Matt Bloom has been assigned to face me in mah debut match on Monday, he will be facin' a guy that has no regrets 'bout anythin' that he did in da past, and no regrets 'bout what he plans on doin' in da future! I was da guy that sent useless women through tables like Mae Young, Trish Stratus, hell even women like X-Pac and The Hardyz were layed out on da tables! Matt, you are facing off against someone that has nuttin' to lose on Monday, maybe except a chance to unleash my full potential should I let you off so easily. Don't be thinkin' that I'm going to bust yah up and then leave buddy, because not only will I bust yah up in five different ways, but I'm goin' to go da extra mile and discover the sixth way and completely pulverize yah ta bits! Although technically this is both our first match in da UWF, we can only consider this to my only mah debut match. I can't guarantee you that this will be yer debut match, only because this may be yer only match in da UWF!

More boos are flying through the arena as Bubba Ray continues on.

Oh and before I call out yer hairy pathetic ass out to dis ring I have a little message for ya little bossman there, da brand new Global Champion Steve Borden. First of all Mr. Bigshot I don't give two shits if ya managed to beat Kane in a match for dat title, you're still a fool ta me and I would gladly punch yer lights out if you tried to interfere with mah match with yer big bald-headed bitch! A-Train or whatever the fuck you call yerself, get yer ugly mug out of the lockeroom and come down to dis ring! We're going ta do things right and lay down da ground rules right here and now! I better not see Borden coming out with ya or else yer goin' ta meet mah best friend very soon! Come out ta play Matt, I promise I will hurt ya.... a lot!

tna_original_crop_north.jpg

Bubba Ray shows off his fist as he waits for Matt Bloom to come out.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Hulk Hogan vs Y2J

Hogan smiles and nods towards Jericho. He brings the mic to his mouth and starts off with a chuckle.

Hulk Hogan: "Haha, you see this? This is a man of respect and class dude. Props to you Chris. To answer your question brother, let me just get this right. Dean Ambrose, a man who has won three different championships, claims to be at the top and have no where else to go? If that's his logic then why the hell am I still here brother? Dean, if you're listening now then I want you to know this. If you walk out of this company, that's fine dude but just know that when you are gone for a month, no one will know your name. It's people like you that irk me man, because you're so full of yourself that you don't know what the fans think. You probably don't care about what they think but at the end of the day - these fans make you as a man brother. These fans won't remember your name when you leave this company and if they do, it won't be for what you've done brother. It will simply be that you're a quitter and you've never had anyone at your side who actually cares for you. That's why when my man here Y2J Chris Jericho gets his hands on you in this ring, he's going to show you how to respect this business dude and I'm going to make sure he sends the message loud and clear."

The fans begin an "Ambrose sucks" chant, mixed in with a Hogan cheer. Hogan looks around at the fans and then looks at Chris Jericho.

Hulk Hogan: "As for you Chris and what I think of you as a competitor, we've crossed paths once before in our previous companies, and it ended with me coming out on top brother. That match had a lot of interference but at the end of the day when I walked away with your gold, I still respected you. From then I've respected you as an athlete, or as some roadie singing along with his boyband, brother. You're an author and a celebrity. You've got it all going for you dude and for that I respect you. For the Hulkamaniacs that don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at this."

Hogan points to the titantron and a photo lights up.

Hogan-and-Jericho-360x350.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "Now if that doesn't explain where we are coming from, then I don't know what does. When it comes to hitting the mat, I don't think no one comes as close to myself than this man right here guys. After this match tonight when you can find us both sitting at the bar having a cold one, feel free to approach us and ask us anything. I mean, we are going to need something to be talking about to cut the awkward silence after my leg comes crashing down across Jericho's throat and I get the three count haha."

Jericho gets up off the ropes and looks quizzical towards Hogan. He looks as if Hogan has just said something wrong and is quick to cut Hogan off.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF RAW: Bubba Ray Dudley vs Matt Bloom

[video=youtube;hmsDUAK6lkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsDUAK6lkU[/video]

As the fans try to figure out who the theme belongs to, they are greeted by a man none of them were expecting to see as he makes his way down the ramp.

mqdefault.jpg

The big man enters the ring as Sting hands him his microphone, the big man taking it and raising it to his mouth as his music fades out to silence.

ALBERT.jpg

Matthew Bloom: I would like to see you try. Your entire career has been about you doing simply this, running your mouth. Running your mouth in such a way that you make yourself seem tougher than you actually are. Up until now, that tough guy front has punked out opponent after opponent, which led to victory after victory for you, which in turn caused your stock to rise in your own personal opinion and in the eyes of these people. But that's why I said up until now, Bubba, because I can see through all of the talk, and regardless of how rough around the edges and indifferent you make yourself sound, and regardless of how vicious a grind you make your day-to-day life out to be with talk of cracking skulls, I know that behind all that is a man that isn't any tougher than anyone else on the roster. Behind all that talk is a man dreading the day that someone would come along, see through the talk and discover who he really is, and give him the beating that he has coming to him. That day has arrived, Bubba, and there's nothing you can do to get out of it.

I know you think that this entire thing is a joke, because no one has ever taken Matt Bloom seriously in the wrestling industry. Matt Bloom is nothing but a jobber to the people that watch this product, Matt Bloom can't sell anything but his opponent's offense, Matt Bloom is a waste of a talent contract. I've heard all of the slandering, I've felt all of the disdain, but things have changed. They're still slandering and I still feel the disdain, but what's different is my approach. Before it used to make me hang my head in shame, it used to make me feel like a failure, like I should just quit. But now, it's motivation. Not motivation to succeed for them, but motivation to succeed in spite...of them, motivation to succeed in spite of all of the men on this roster, and here standing across from me is where the line begins. You drew the short straw, Bubba, which shouldn't be all that foreign to you considering of the two main companies you found your success in, you blossomed in the mediocre one and you used to ride on a short bus when you couldn't get that stutter of yours under control.

What is this, anyway, like your fifth or sixth run in this company? I'm not sure who's dumber in that regard; you for not being able to get your act together, the idiot that keeps going to bat for you so you can get re-signed, or the corporate heads that agree to re-sign you. But I suppose to think you're more apt to stick around this time because you have your brothers around to support you every step of the way. Even if you reject it and kick and scream about how you don't want their help and want to be a one man gang, as soon as you stumble and once again fail to be the bully you're pretending to be, they'll be there to catch you and you'll be thankful for it. Why? Because I imagine you're getting tired of the taste of dirt in your mouth. Well don't go grabbing the toothpaste just yet, Bubba, because this Monday night I'm putting you back where you were before, a dejected failure with his face in the dirt, a worthless and broken man. I'm going to leave you on the cutting room floor writhing in agony and wallowing in your own self-pity, so down on himself that even if you let your brothers help, there will only be so much they can do to patch you up. After Raw, you're never going to be the same man again, if you can even be called a man.

The Dudley Boyz' time at the top is over with, it's time for that brass ring to go to someone that never had the chance to wear it. Whether it's achieved by you willingly stepping aside or me forcefully getting you out of the way, it's time for you to make room, for Matt Bloom.

The crowd is booing as Matt lowers his microphone, a sadistic smile on his face as it pleases him to imagine the pain he intends to inflict.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Bubba Ray Dudley has a look on his face where he wants to laugh but he can't. Instead he just shakes his head and begins to speak out loud.

bully-ray.jpg

[BBubba Ray Dudley:[/B] Are you for real?! "Make room for Matt Bloom", what da hell are you tryin' to accomplish, a catch phrase? You come out to da UWF and the last thing that out comes out of yer stupid mouth is a cheesy catchphrase? What do you think this is, some kind of sitcom? Naw there's nothing entertainin' about the UWF 'cept that bodies get thrown everywhere and blood is shed. This isn't a show where you get a cheap laugh of two, nah this is a show when you scream for more bloodshed, and if we can hear ya then we'll make that happen! Matt Bloom I have no idea what da hell yer talkin' about when ya say that mah time is up. That MY reign as the most meanest and toughest son of a bitch is over? Who the hell is going to take mah spot Matt? Because if yer tryin' to say that Mr. Bigshow Steve Borden is going to take mah spot then save that joke for later when I get face ta face with him. If yer implyin' that you, Mr. Dickwad, is going to be the next American Badass, well I can only say one thing to ya. You wanna know what that is Matt, huh? DO YA? Well I'll tell ya: You'll have to kill me in order to become the next toughest son of a bitch on RAW; and quite frankly I don't think ye have the balls ta do so! I dare ya to prove me wrong you bald headed fuck!

Bubba Ray Dudley is getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as he continues on.

This is mah sixth reign you say? What, do you keep track on mah Wikipedia page on my signings or are you just like one of those dirt sheet writers who have to google mah name in order to gather some juicy info to talk shit about me? Either way Matt I don't like yer attitude, and I don't like it when you run yer mouth in front of me. Back in New York people like you get shanked in the streets if you look at somebody wrong, and that look yer givin' me right now is a damn good enough reason for some crackhead to yer face off with a lead pipe. Let's face it Matt, obviously you were born in the suburbs or someplace nice where you had to fight to survive every day. Yes you may be big and have a couple of piercings on yer face, but try and cross somebody at a bar in the Big Apple and I guarantee that you'll be wearin' your wearing yer tougne as a necktie after yer face is done getting slashed open. Don't you dare come to me and talk about motivation, and how I should be a better man. Just because Imma not livin' in New York anymore, that doesn't mean I lost my attitude as one; because I WILL break yer face into two pieces if ya feed me any more crap about buses and stutterin' and all of that shit. You wanna keep talkin' shit about me buddy, keep doin' it. I fuckin' DARE YA!

Matt Bloom doesn't even seem fazed from Bubba's threats as Bubba continues on.

I can read what yer thinkin' pal. I'm just a short fat guy that's all talk and no action. You wanna see some action then meet me outside after this show's over then I'll show ya what I'm known to be back in New York. I don't care if D'Von's been ridin' my ass for the past week, I'll still ignore Jesus and His callings and I'll break yer legs so you'll never walk again. I'm sure Mr. Bigshot won't mind if yah have to retire from da ring, I'm sure he can find some other lackey to do yer job guarding his pathetic ass.

Brother D'Von lowers the mic as he waits for Matt Bloom to reply.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Matt raises his microphone to respond to Bubba.

Matthew Bloom: Just what I expected to come out of your noise box, jokes. Because nothing about this situation is or should be taken seriously except Bubba Ray Dudley and the things he says and threatens. Why? Because you popped your wrestling cherry in a bingo hall going through tables and bleeding every night? Or is it because you're from Brooklyn? That's all you idiot New Yorkers need to develop a chip on your shoulder is learn where it is on a map and be smart enough to know you're from there. Well here's a lesson in toughness, big guy, it isn't where you're from, it's the things you learned while you were there and what you do with that knowledge. Just because you can make yourself sound tough doesn't mean you are tough. Just because you can dress up and walk a certain way and make yourself look tough doesn't mean you are tough.

Toughness is mental, it's in your heart and in your mind. You're speeding down your own personal highway to hell and the destination is a crash course in toughness. I'm not trying to coin catchphrases here, Bubba, why would I want to do that, so UWF.com will sell a t-shirt with my face on the front and "Make room for Matt Bloom" on the back that all of these idiots can wear out in public, to wrestling events and otherwise? No, catchphrases are for the willing slaves of this fanbase, sell-outs like Kane and quite frankly, sell-outs like you that are too caught up in the role they're playing that they don't realize they're even playing one. UWF isn't a sitcom but it certainly has the supporting cast to stage one. Your brother the evangelist, you the thug, Kane the monster, it goes on and on around here. Instead of trying to be Nick DiPaolo with your microphone, why don't you cut out the jokes and wisen up?

The crowd boos this as Matt pauses for a moment, allowing Bubba to ponder the question before continuing.

Matthew Bloom: When I tell you that room is going to be made for me, I'm referring to the very reason I came to the UWF, to redeem myself from all of the years of neglect, embarassment, and mistreatment when it comes to booking and promotion. You've had your success, Bubba, you were given the ball to run with and the brass ring to hold, I wasn't. So when I tell you that your spot is in danger, you should heed my words, because life, especially in the hands of a man that has little regard for it, is fragile, and accusing me of lacking the nerve to go through with ending yours is only going to increase its fragility.

You don't have to be a dirt sheet writer or read Wikipedia to know how many times you've been in and out of the UWF, Bubba, you just have to pay attention to the goings on around here. You appear and then disappear, then reappear only to disappear again, and the cycle continues, and from what I can see it's because you can't handle losing. You lose your NXT Championship so you leave. You lose a random match on a weekly edition of NXT so you leave. The third time you were with the company, you didn't even show up to work, you just let your contract elapse. So in the interest of giving an accurate account of history, you're at least on your fourth talent contract, which would make you the Matt Hardy or Dustin Runnels of you and D-Von if the two of you were actually brothers.

But how dare I point that out, right? If we were in New York and I said that I'd get shanked, if we were in New York and I said that I'd get shot. Well Bubba, we aren't in New York and instead of focusing on irrelevant details like the grind of an unbringing you allegedly had, D-Von being on your back about converting you, or the new Global Champion, why don't you focus on the only other guy that's actually going to be in the match? Why don't you worry about fighting to survive on Monday night? Because come Raw, this ring will be Hell's Kitchen, Matt Bloom's version. Like I said last week, Bubba, I haven't been fed what I want for far too long now. I'm a big, hungry, pissed off mammoth of a man and once this becomes my kitchen, these fists become my silverware and you become the main course.

And if there's anything left of you to scrape off the mat, I'll be more than happy to take you up on your offer to meet you outside after the show's over. After all, someone's gotta zip up the body bag.

Matt is less relaxed than he was before as, although unintimidated by Bubba, he's starting to get angrier and more intense as he looks forward to the two of them coming to blows.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Bubba Ray Dudley doesn't look impressed from what Matt Bloom is saying at all. He shakes his head once again and speaks into the microphone.

527047_10151049043996026_195674014_n.jpg

[BBubba Ray Dudley:[/B] Oh you have gotta be friggin' kiddin' me!? Survive on Monday against YOU? Did you hear nuttin' from what I said earlier? Is yer ears so full of the garbage that Mr. Bigshot has filled you with that ya can't even listen to some of the simplest details that I point out? Then again maybe it's not Steve's fault, maybe yer actually just that stoopid! If it's one thing that bugs the crap out of me Matt, it's when I have ta repeat myself over and over to get da point across! But considering your more of the slow type, and clearly that shows just from having this conversation with yah, I'll go over this with you one more time: I am da toughest son of a bitch on the RAW Roster, and until you prove to me otherwise that I'm not, then I would shut yer stoopid trap before I rip it off yer face and feed it to mah dogs back home. Got anything to say about that buddy? Yeah didn't think so! Yer about as tough as half of these morons that pay to see this kinda crap in the ring. They chant 'till their heart's content, but the second I wanna throw down they'll bail faster then you can say "Wanna go at it?"

The crowd boos at Bubba Ray as Bubba gets mad at the crowd now, and looks into the pack of fans.

Why in the hell am I being booed for?! I ain't the one that's trying to show off his dominance in this ring and I ain't the one that's spreadin' lies. Matt Bloom think's just because he's the muscle of da Global Champion, that means that he's gettin' a free pass into the good life of professional wresslin'. What you don't seem to understand Matt is that we all paid our dues to be in this business. Hell just like ya said this is mah fourth signin' into da UWF and still I'm in the opening contest of RAW! Yes I think this is bullshit and ya damn right I complained to Randy Orton about this but of course that greedy asshole doesn't give two shits about what I think. All he cares about is how his World Heavyweight Champion is going to bring in money into this company. Oh and by the way I'll give Steve Borden a month before he loses dat belt because he isn't a good enough draw. Of course it's not gonna matter too much because Kane is goin' ta destroy Mr. Bigshot next week anyways. Of course It would'nt surprise me to see Steve Borden pull off a Hulk Hogan and complain about his back the second that Kane wants to face off against Mr. Bigshot for his Global Title. Don't like da fierce competition Steve? Good, because there's better people like me that would more than gladly wear dat belt around his waist.

The crowd boos loudly at Bubba Ray Dudley for insulting the Champion like that, despite Borden selling out in the first place.

What what the hell are you pissed off about? This is your very first time coming into the UWF and already yer ragin' like some kinda God damn drama queen! Listen pal we don't need yer kind of people stinkin' up this joint. We have enough bullshit goin' around the backstage area, no need for the angry types like you to come to the business and stir up more drama. What, should I be scared that yer a pissed off kitten or whatever? Because the way I see it the only time that I should look at you is a threat is when.. oh waitaminute.. I never will look at you as a threat! I doubt you can even crush grapes with those pillow hands of yers, hell I doubt even Chef Gordan Ramsley would let you on his show, and I've seen some real pussies on that show who could'nt even cut a fresh loaf of bread! You've been yappin' yer mouth off even since ya get here, but ya still haven't given me a reason why anyone should take you seriously. I mean let me remind you that these people here are the same folks that take someone like Damien Sandow seriously, and even D'Von was able to whip his ass like it was nobodies business. So what is it Matt, why should I fear yer all mighty power and... whatever kind of crap yer claimin' to have.

Bubba Ray is chucking to himself then continues on to insult Matt some more.

It's nice to know that somebody is keeping track of my records of my comings and goings in this company. If I wanted to know each time I came and left I would've asked one of these fans who apparently know more about me then I do! And apparently yer turning out to be one of those kinds of people Matt. Not a good way to introduce yerself as an accomplished wrestler Matt, and quite honestly I just met you not even five minutes ago and already I want to break every rib in yer body and leave you to bleed out in this ring. But according to the rules I am not permitted ta do dat or else I'd be breaking the 'law' or something. Pfft whatever, because when our match happens when there's no boundaries, I can't guarantee that you'll be walkin' for much longer. Nice knowin' you, bitch!

Bubba Ray has a smug look on his face as he lowers the mic and lets Matt Bloom speak out this thoughts next.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Raw: Umaga vs. Batista vs. Bray Wyatt

Without hesitation a theme is heard.

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

Trish shows up on stage extending her arms out to allow all the boos from the crowd to shower her over. She enjoys it as she makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring. She then takes out her mic to address everyone.

UWF Goddess Trish Stratus:

So the way I see it… we have Batista and we have Bray Wyatt looking to get a shot at moving onward to round 2 against whoever wins the other triple threat in an opportunity to be crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion. But there is just one problem. There is one big problem and that problem is my client, my monster Umaga. Because he also wants that chance and the probability of either of those two goofs being able to stop my Umaga is not even existent. Bray doesn’t even know where he is half the time. I think he is so hopped up on dope and whatever drugs it is which is why he is always talking all of that crazy nonsense he does. And then you have Batista. Little scaredy Batista. All I have to do is bring out Edge and I know he would go running and try to get out of UWF. But really… neither of you two will stand a chance against my monster because this is something that we have been fighting for. All that we have wanted for the past year is a chance to get a shot at the world title. That’s all we’ve ever wanted and we have clawed and fought our way through everybody and everything and have proven ourselves time and time again that we are the most dominant force in UWF and yet nobody would give us a shot and why? Because it was so nice to keep Umaga bottled up as the Extreme Champion. Because it was nice to ensure that Umaga couldn’t get a shot as long as he was Extreme Champion. So what did he do? He did what any real champion would… he dominated as the champion. Longest reigning UWF Extreme champion in history. He created fear in the hearts of anybody that would have to face off against him. And what did he get for that? What did he get for all of that dominance? What did he get? What did he receive for all of that hard work he put in for over a year? NOTHING!

So this is what is going to happen. We are going to change the landscape of Raw just like we did for Anarchy before it got shut down. Because we aren’t looking to slow down. We aren’t looking to play nice. We aren’t looking to make friends here. We are only looking out for ourselves because here... that is all that you have. We don’t have the luxury of being able to ask for assistance from anybody. We have always had to rely on ourselves and our connections to get ahead and when all is said and done that is going to be the very thing that enables us to get to the next round. Because what those two idiots do not understand is they are facing a beast that is willing to endure any amount of punishment that can be dished out at him in order to get ahead. He will take your punches, your kicks, your Batista Bombs, your Sister Abigails and he will keep going. He will keep marching forward and he will unleash his Samoan Spike and he will burst a couple of tracheas on his way forward to eventually becoming the new world heavyweight champion making me the number one best manager of all time.

But isn’t it funny… these two big bad guys want to be the ones to lead the way, they want to push so hard to become world champion and yet when they see that they have to face off against Umaga… they are shoved into silence. They can’t say a single word. They can’t even show their faces but I’m hoping that they do show up. I’m hoping that at least when Raw comes they show up. That way my Umaga can display his dominance and prove to the world that he is going to be the one that will lead Raw. So come on Batty. Come on Bray. Show you have a set of balls. Or are you two nothing more than a couple of bitches.

The crowd lets out a collective “oooohhhhhhhâ€￾ as Trish lowers her mic.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The tension in the air increases as the floor is Matt's once again as the big man raises his microphone to respond.

Matthew Bloom: Why don't you try practicing what you're preaching Bubba and listen to what I'm saying, because I'm not a big fan of having to repeat myself time and time again either. It's not that I don't understand your boasts, I hear what you're saying loud and clear, I just don't see how you can justify making those boasts when you haven't had the chance to back them up. How can you honestly call yourself the toughest man on the roster when you've yet to face any of them since the company restart? Oh right, it goes back to the point I made earlier, you don't actually have to prove anything in your eyes, things just are as you say just because you said it. Bubba Ray Dudley is the toughest man on the Raw roster because Bubba Ray Dudley said so, and because you're from Brooklyn and talk with that thick New York accent when you threaten people, right?

I'm still not buying your crap, and it doesn't matter how high you talk yourself up, I'm still not going to buy it. And the reason I'm not buying it, besides what I've pointed out regarding your misunderstanding of what toughness truly is, is the same reason Steve and I didn't buy into what Kane was selling, because you're transparent. That's the whole point of him coming out here as Steve Borden and me coming out here as Matt Bloom, so that you get exactly what you see. No smoke and mirrors, no bells and whistles, just unapologetically and legitimately him and unapologetically and legitimately me. But you can't do that, just like Kane can't do that. Kane's more comfortable in the red and black and the mask, talking all of that devil talk and playing with fire. You on the other hand probably got stoned with Rob Van Dam and Sabu during your bingo hall days and played Super Nintendo and decided you were going to be Mario if he was from the streets.

You aren't Bubba Ray or Buh Buh Ray or Bully Ray, your name isn't even Ray, it's Mark. You aren't making up being from New York, but everything else it's safe to say is either extremely overly exaggerated or made up entirely. You're like that kid and class that doesn't get any attention from his mother at home and gets abused by his father, and even though he's crying inside, he doesn't want the world to see how soft he is so he puts on the tough exterior and bullies his classmates in the way that he wishes he could lash out at his parents. Back when I was teaching, I dealt with students that had behavioral problems that were just like you, Mark, and that's how I know how to recognize it and that's how I know what to do about it.

And what I'm going to do about it isn't what you want me to do about it. I'm not going to enable this behavior and be backed against the wall because you haven't wiped the snarl off of your face and you threaten to crack my skull or rip my mouth off. I'm going forward with this match, and I will beat you and pummel you and not allow it to end until this character has been beaten out of you and the world is allowed to see what Mark LoMonaco the man is made of. I'm here in UWF for me, yes, but in bulldozing over the competition, I win twice if I can get my opponents to open their eyes and realize that portraying someone they aren't and living a lie is an empty life and is a success that can't wholesomely be enjoyed because it's a lie.

And as time goes on, you reveal just how easy it's going to be to bulldoze over you the further you bury yourself into portraying this false you and the fact that you still can't focus on the task at hand. You don't need to concern yourself with Steve Borden, his Global Championship, or the rematch that Kane's going to clamor for and be granted. I've tried to tell you nicely, what you need to focus on is me, your opponent. You don't have to fear me, Bubba, you don't even have to take me seriously, you just have to show up to work Monday so that these pillow hands can put you down for a dirt nap!

The crowd, "Oooh"'s this as both men look ready to start swinging at one another at any given moment.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Bubb Ray Dudley pulls out a piece of paper but doesn't look at it yet, instead he just calmly looks over to Matt Bloom.

395648_10151473864966026_126811124_n.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: So now yer an expert on my life, is that how it works? Yer no different then one of those smarks that come up to me and go 'I know wresslin' is fake and I know that yer real name is Mark' and that pisses me off to no end! Are ya tryin' ta prove yer intelligence to me, or are you just tryin' ta get under mah skin my revealing facts about myself that I don't give two shits about? Either way buddy I don't give a rats ass on what you think of me or what you think about yerself. These 'boasts' as you put it aren't actually boastsl, they're promises! You've seen what I can accomplish in da ring Matt, so why you really want to deal with all of this trouble really confuses me but I have absolutely no problem in crackin' yer nose if you really want to. I mean let's face it, either I lose this match or I win this match, but one way or another you will never be the same when you will have lost a litre of blood from yer body after I've smacked ya in the face a whole bunch of times! I tell ya Matt, you sure have a million dolla body, but you can't even put a price on yer brain because it's that worthless. Almost like trying to buy the intelligence level of the UWF Faithful, I mean c'mon, nobody is going to hire any of you stoopid people, am I right?

The crowd isn't impressed with Bubba Ray, so Bubba Ray continues on.

I will assume that y'all are booing me because yer too Blue to see da truth for what it really is. Now onto a matter that kinda worries me Matt. You said that you use to be a... teacher? As in ya went into a classroom wearin' one of them fancey sitched up suits and taugh a group of kids? Who in their right mind would hire someone who pierce 20 somethin' pierceings on their face and may potentially get a face tattoo? I'm all for bein' yerself, but to look like a joke to socitey who craves attention is somebody who I would not want to teach mah kids. Tell me what did you teach? Physical Education? Biology? Computers? Oh I know, it was music class wasn't it? All day yer blowing someone's horn and ya got paid real good for ya didn't yeh? I bet it's real easy money Matt, and for that I salute you! But I'm not going to salute you, instead I'm going to look at you straight in yer eye, tell yeh that ya disgust me in every way, and if yeh have any shred of respect for yerself then you would get on yer knees and kiss mah foot. And while yer at it maybe ya should kiss Reverend D'Von's foot as well, he likes it when he gets noticed like that! Oh and for the record, what I hold in my hand is a piece of paper that reveals some valid points that ya have said to me.

Bubba Ray shows the paper to the camera, then briefly shows it to Matt then puts it in his pocket.

Didn't see anythin' there, did ya Matt? That's because there is absolutely nothin' that is written on this piece of paper here, just like how there is absolutely jack that you said that would make me think any less of you. Mah first impression of you when you first came out was that you tried to act intelligent, but in reality you're just some big lummox that could mix together baking soda and vinegar and create TNT. And so far I'm correct, minus the part that you made TNT with baking soda and vinegar. You can go walkin' around this arena like you know everyone just from looking it up on Google, but I guarantee you that one day, somebody is going ta take ya out. Can't say that it'll be me, but honestly only God knows. I could ask D'Von if he can ask Jesus but I don't feel like talkin' to him, so I'm just gonna end this by sayin' that you are a pathetic and sad man for comin' out here and actin' like the big dog of the park. There's only one big dog in this park pal, and that's ME!

Bubba Ray lowers his mic as he let's Matt Bloom speak next.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

As Matt raises his microphone back to his mouth, he takes a deep breath and sighs, his increasing frustration with his opponent showing strongly.

Matthew Bloom: It doesn't take an expert to summarize you, Mark, all anyone with a keen sense of observation and the ability to verbalize thought has to do is carry on a five minute conversation with you and they'll know your ins and outs. You aren't that complicated to figure out, you're exactly what I've said you are all along, a character, a one-dimensional stereotype of New Yorkers.

You keep hitting the jukebox so it'll play that same old tune: you're a big guy whose bitter from a hardened life and just wants a fight because he can't come to grips with the fact that he's softer than the contents of a can of baby food and really just wants a hug. A big guy that's pissed off and wants nothing to do with Jesus, a big guy that's upset that Steve Borden was able to succeed without the gimmick that brought him to the dance because he himself is still stuck playing the thug still.

And my knowledge comes from a search engine, can't forget that point. You're talking in circles like you're suffering from short term memory and I haven't even inflicted the head trauma to cause it yet. If it isn't all of that garbage, it's you yukking it up at my expense and trying to get these bozos to chuckle along with you. Well you can take that piece of paper back out of your pocket, scribble down your little gay jokes and insults, crumple it up and stick it straight up your ass as far as I'm concerned.

Don't hate someone with intelligence just because you're without it, and don't hate someone for being the big dog just because you aren't and don't know how to be. The fact of the matter is and will always be that I am the big dog in this yard, whether you like it or not my bark is louder than yours and my bite is more vicious, and as long as we both exist in the same jungle, you aren't going to get anything that Big Matt hasn't already gotten his jowels on first.

Besides, having the teaching degree gives me something to fall back on if I were to suffer an injury and no longer be able to compete. What do you have? Nothing, and that's why when you're done wallowing in self-pity every time you lose a match and up and leave the company, you find yourself groveling in Vince's lap again undoing his zipper with your teeth and then find yourself with a freshly printed contract after the whitening's over. And that's not a gay joke, that's fact.

But I know how this whole thing works, Bubba, since that's what you're more comfortable answering to. You've got a stable which means at any given moment in our match, D-Von and Spike could come running down and interfering. And after what happened last week, there's a good chance Kane's gonna come running too. Well here's my advice for all of them, if you don't want to get something broken, stay in the back and mind your business.

Because if you come out here to my ring, that's exactly what's going to happen to you. At least they have a choice, Bubba, you don't. The only variable you had control of in this situation is how badly you were going to get hurt in this exchange, and your mouth just keeps turning the dial up. Get ready to see what the work day of someone that cracks skulls for a living looks like, because my time card's been punched, Bubba, Matt Bloom's open for business.

Matt lowers his microphone again, opening the floor back up to Bubba.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw: European Championship: Christopher Daniels vs John Cena(c)

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

Almost immediately, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, with the European Championship raised high in the air. The fans know the deal now, as Cena is rocking his all black gear, and they now explode in boos. Cena winks at the camera as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, continuing to raise his European Championship. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

w9y8hd.jpg

John Cena: Who are you?

The fans stay silent, wondering if John really does not know who his opponent is.

John Cena: Nah, son. Honestly, who the hell are you? When I found out I was defending my European Championship, I had no concern at all. All I wanted to know who I was going to completely demolish and move on with my life. When I saw you come out here, I legitimately had no clue who you were. All I saw was a no-name who had a lot to say but had no right to say it. A fan from the audience screams out “his name is Christopher Daniels!†John chuckles to himself, as he continues. Christopher Daniels, huh? You’re that unknown that some fatass from the crowd had to yell your name, what a shame. Chris, you say you’ve been here for what? Two years? Two years and the biggest accomplishment of your career is being in the same ring with the biggest name in professional wrestling history, John Cena. Two years and no one has a damn clue who you are, and quite frankly doesn’t care who you are. How are you going to criticize me but no one knows enough of you to criticize? You open your mouth, bitch and moan yet… you fall short in the balls department.

The audience release a loud “ooh!â€, and John chuckles to himself, as he continues.

John Cena: Let’s be honest – facing me tonight is your greatest achievement, kiddo. You’re mediocre and I don’t like mediocrity which leads me to wonder. How the hell were you approved to face off against me? Since when has my standards gotten so low that I have to face the ROCK BOTTOM of superstars in this company? Seven months. Seven months I have held the European Championship. I’m the reason people actually care about this championship, and I’m not sure if you were living under a rock for seven months, but everyone respects this championship reign. The last thing people say when they see this championship reign is call it “boringâ€. You moron, I’ve been a real champion, if not the only real champion and it’s a shame you don’t see it. It’s a shame I’m even defending my championship against amateurs. If you didn’t get the hint, sherlock, I was calling you an amateur.

John locks eyes with his opponent, as he ignores the boos from the audience, before continuing.

John Cena: Unstoppable. Unbeatable. Untouchable. Three words that define me and guys like you Christopher Daniels? Never could hold a candle to me. You’re a stepping stone, Christopher, you hear me? A STEPPING STONE. You’re nothing more but a step ladder that boosts me up to a level no one but me can reach in this company. Throw me a bone, Stephanie, will ya’oh wait… you threw me this guy. Now I get to hurt him, beat him; make him bark when I tell him to bark in the middle of the ring. I get to prove why I’m the best and why I’m the greatest champion in history. I get to prove that this match will not be the night you shock the world and end this reign. That’s not going to fly with me. That’s NOT going to be acceptable because I deserve more. I deserve everything and you deserve what you’ve been getting for the past two years. Absolutely nothing.

John raises his European Championship, as he awaits for a response.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Bubba Ray Dudley shakes his head at Matt Bloom, then speaks at the microphone.

Bully_display_image.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Me? A stereotypical New Yorker?! Hah if I knew that you're tryin' ta insult me I would've brought along a better comeback. OF COURSE I'M A FRIGGIN NEW YORKER! What ya think I would be happy being born in a hick town in Alabama? No! Tryin' ta insult me by sayin' I'm a friggin New Yorker is like insulting a short man for bein'! It's so obvious that ya look like a fool for even sayin' it! As a matter of fact let me call somebody, hold on...

Bubba Ray pulls out his cell phone and appears to be calling somebody.

Bully+Ray+Talks+Potential+New+Ace+&+Eights+Member.jpg

Yeah, Spike? Did ya know that yer a short bastard! Yeah excatly. Do ya feel insulted because I'm calling ya short.... no? Alright good ta know. Later.

Bubba Ray hangs up the phone and puts it in his pocket.

Well wouldya look at that? Spike Dudley doesn't feel insulted because he's a short man so why the hell would I feel insulted for being a New Yorker? I don't use a search engine so I have no idea where the hell yer from, and quite honestly I don't give a rat's ass! It doesn't matter if yer from Kansas, Alaska, Mississipi, hell even from Canada I would still make you my new whippin' boy after this match is over, and yes I'm going ta do it by myself. And as for Kane interefering, well that sure as hell ain't mah problem. I ain't the one stoopid enough to piss off a big man like Kane, and good luck have Steve Borden come down and save yer ass; cause I sure as hell ain't staying when the former Global Champion is tearin' yeah from limb to limb. Although I have ta admit that would be pretty funny ta see. Maybe then ya can finally stop actin' like a know-it-all! And maybe, just maybe, ye can set a good example for these idiots that watch this crap and maybe they'll finally stop actin' like they know everythin' about what they do. Huh? Y'all hear me?

The crowd boos at Bubba Ray, wanting him to hear that they know.

That's right, just do whatever ya please. It's not like that I ain't gettin' paid by the hour anyways. I come out here and I do mah thing, and if I knock out Mr. Bigshot's muscle under a minute then I will still get paid regardless. I don't really care if I managed ta beat ya in a matter of seconds and the fans are dissapointed with mah performance. The only thing that matters is that Steve Borden knows that he ain't untoucheable. And if the day comes when Kane will be wresslin' Borden for his title, oh you damn well better know that I'll be keepin' mah own two eyes glued to the TV set backstage to see Borden get his ass handed to him. And what's even gonna be more hilarious is you tryin' to stop Kane, but only to see Kane Chokeslam yer ass to da ground and leave ya to dust. But Imma goin' ta do a favour for yeh, Kane. See this piece of crap that's standing right in front of me? The one that looks like the typical fan? Yeah I'm going to make sure that he doesn't even make it to the next show! That way Kane, I can say that when da time comes for me to take that nice shiney belt away from yeh, I can say that yeh taken out the trash for me beforehand. Here that Kane, I don't care what D'Von's plannin' ta do, that Global title is MINE!

The crowd boos at Bubba Ray as Ray smiles, then looks at Matt again.

Know what's adorable Matt, that ya just punched in yer timecard ta kick ass. I've had mah time card punched in for many years now, and not once did I ever punch out. Y'know why? Because I. Am. Always. Kickin'. Ass! Bubba Ray Dudley has always been open for business, and he always will!

Bubba's eyes are still wide as he steps back to hear what Matt Bloom always have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.